Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End

Go down 
+5
Kaguyalover
Antifreke
ShinTre_Admin
aѕceпxion
Psi Prince
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Figured, I would get this out of the way now. Just in case people have any questions, comments, concerns, disputes and such. This is where you voice them to keep the saga flowing.

@Shin: Since all 3 of us are floating up in the sky observing the situation, please remember to describe what we see when we look at the army and the fortress. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Mukhya wouldn't remember that she was a man; that was with Psyre.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2378
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:49 pm

You are correct ^_^
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:44 pm

You're a great friend... time to kill Marcos and claim my prize! Wait... f that... she got knocked up by a retard and birthed the kid!!
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Rep! : 18

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Kaz.. im bored. let's go do that quest even though it doesn't do us any good at this particular moment.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:37 am

SURPRISE!
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:52 am

screw me.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:04 am

^_^

Look at Tseng with the Obama speech. We must rise up my people. Yes, we can do it!

@Ash: Start it up. I'm down.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:14 am

Yea, "yes we can".. lol.. I dont think they can.
I'll start it up in a bit.

Oh yea.. my bad.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:10 pm

I'm a bit concerned on the lack of focus on me and the abundance of focus on Anti; time to take him out.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Its ok Kyro. I still love you.

Come to the hardware store. We'll do a joint interview and have some fried chicken.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:06 pm

hmm so you want some fried chicken?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:21 pm

ugh, i'm sorry guys, i'm gonna have to pull out this saga. My laptop is giving me difficulties and the laptops battery keeps completely dieing out, it's happened twice already and I can't be certain when it's gonna happen again, so I am gonna have to pull out the saga. :''( So I don't even know how active I'll be able to be until I can buy a brand new battery for it.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Interview? "First and foremost, I'd like to thank god for allowing me to do what I do best. It was a tough game, but we were able to pull through. The other team played a good game, but we just brought it today. Whoooo. I'm so happy. Um... I'd like to thank my mom... my dad... everyone who supported the whole Division 12 movement. 'Big ups' to the Mayor. I know you're looking down on us up there in Heaven. RIP 'fo real;' we'll always miss you."

Something like that?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Kaguyalover wrote:
ugh, i'm sorry guys, i'm gonna have to pull out this saga. My laptop is giving me difficulties and the laptops battery keeps completely dieing out, it's happened twice already and I can't be certain when it's gonna happen again, so I am gonna have to pull out the saga. :''( So I don't even know how active I'll be able to be until I can buy a brand new battery for it.
Crap.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:16 am

*pops the cap, hands beer to Jyn. Begins to pour it on the ground in honour of the mayor*

And yes, I think the true issue of this saga lies not in the unsealing of an almighty demon. But the distinct shortage of mayonnaise, and poor quality service shown by fast food restaurants. The people demand quality service. Something they are CLEARLY not getting. I lay this down to a lack of personal characters playing the vital role of burger flipper, or chicken server. Or indeed Pizza Delivery boy. If it had been a PC delivering the pizza. Quite rightly Penny's guards would now be sitting down and enjoying cheesy satisfaction. Rather than having to sweep an assraped knifed corpse into the gutter. We are relying too much on NPCs for this role. Indeed. If the colonel were around ( bless his specially seasoned remains) he would be horrified at the terrible service and indeed. Lack of mayo, quality or unquality. Low Fat or original. Being served in his fine dining establishment.

I am sure that my sentiments would be echoed by Ronald Mc Donald if he were here. But as you are all aware his schedule is packed tight with corporate meetings, restaurant openings and child abductions. We must not, and cannot allow this to continue. For this reason I propose to the city council. That they in future ignore the economic issues of our banks and in turn, use cash injections to stimulate the growth of fast food corporations.
For if our citizens aren’t fat and lazy. They might decide to go outside. And when they take to the streets. That’s when riots and looting start. And that my friends. Is when the terrorists win.

When a patriot isn't shouting at the TV, or computer monitor with a drum stick in his hand, and a large coke in the other. We've already lost the war. And our freedom. Freedom to do what you say? Well
If you have to ask that. . Then you aren’t a patriot good sir/madam.

*accepts envelope from person in the crowd,shifty eyes as he tucks it away in pocket. *

Ah yes...thank you for delivering my....car insurance notice...

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:36 am

before this battery up and dies i bring good news. i should be getting a battery by tuesday or wednesday :)
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 am

Huzzah.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Jyn, are you really surprised he isnt focusing on you?I just gave him a +12 punch to the side of the face. If that happened to me, I'd do the same. Now, about that stacking bind.. we may need to do that. I hate to admit to it, but we actually do need to work together on this one.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:22 pm

HAHAHAHA! Reluctant allies.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Ethereal wrote:
*pops the cap, hands beer to Jyn. Begins to pour it on the ground in honour of the mayor*

And yes, I think the true issue of this saga lies not in the unsealing of an almighty demon. But the distinct shortage of mayonnaise, and poor quality service shown by fast food restaurants. The people demand quality service. Something they are CLEARLY not getting. I lay this down to a lack of personal characters playing the vital role of burger flipper, or chicken server. Or indeed Pizza Delivery boy. If it had been a PC delivering the pizza. Quite rightly Penny's guards would now be sitting down and enjoying cheesy satisfaction. Rather than having to sweep an assraped knifed corpse into the gutter. We are relying too much on NPCs for this role. Indeed. If the colonel were around ( bless his specially seasoned remains) he would be horrified at the terrible service and indeed. Lack of mayo, quality or unquality. Low Fat or original. Being served in his fine dining establishment.

I am sure that my sentiments would be echoed by Ronald Mc Donald if he were here. But as you are all aware his schedule is packed tight with corporate meetings, restaurant openings and child abductions. We must not, and cannot allow this to continue. For this reason I propose to the city council. That they in future ignore the economic issues of our banks and in turn, use cash injections to stimulate the growth of fast food corporations.
For if our citizens aren’t fat and lazy. They might decide to go outside. And when they take to the streets. That’s when riots and looting start. And that my friends. Is when the terrorists win.

When a patriot isn't shouting at the TV, or computer monitor with a drum stick in his hand, and a large coke in the other. We've already lost the war. And our freedom. Freedom to do what you say? Well
If you have to ask that. . Then you aren’t a patriot good sir/madam.

*accepts envelope from person in the crowd,shifty eyes as he tucks it away in pocket. *

Ah yes...thank you for delivering my....car insurance notice...

Word.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Kaguyalover wrote:
before this battery up and dies i bring good news. i should be getting a battery by tuesday or wednesday :)
So does that mean you're staying in the saga?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:50 pm

GameMast wrote:
The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 OMEGA
You're shitting me, right?
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:55 pm

I rolled an Omega, a Zeta, and an Omega..
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:09 am

I call HACKS!
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:17 am

hahaha... right. If it was hacked, it wouldn't give me Zeta's, and it would be the same for eveyone since its a universal system. Also, log files can disprove that one.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:45 am

So... you fail at being a ninja? Change job class to pirate!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:10 am

WHAT... THE... !!! Did he really just roll back to back Omega^2's?! Lucky tiger!

So much for me getting MVP...
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:27 am

lmao
you GO boy!
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 am

@Kaz- I've never achieved MVP, it's always you or Kyro ^_^

lol, they are not back to back.
Omega, Zeta, Omega. It may be an unstable side effect of that damn energy drink...Either way, a 300 foot +12 blast is gonna be kinda bright. Too bad it isnt fire, it would give an additional +1 for the elemental stuff.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:21 pm

"Haha" at blocking a rewind. Epic.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Damn thing died again, took me several hours to get this damn thing to turn back on and so yeah, if the saga is still going when I get a new battery I guess I might stay? I just don't wanna hold people back in case i end up interacting with people in the saga or being killed in a saga just because I wasn't posting > >
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:11 am

whats that? shintervention godmode? I didn't know you could control other's time...
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:57 am

lol, i didn't do it! aides did!
coulda just used timewise w/TL but i wanted t'be fanceh
same outcome, figured the reason didn't really matter
if you read what aides said tho, it explains EVERYTHING son!

@kimi - I'LL ALWAYS WAIT FOR YOU!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:59 am

yo on that note
you guys think it'd be easier for me to do 1 big post for everyone
or just edit ppl's posts w/their responses?
since we didn't have that capability @ msn there was no reason to do it
but now that i can
might be better than actually mass posting?
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:43 am

Either way is fine by me. I kinda like the mass post so i can read everything that is going on.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Antifreke wrote:
whats that? shintervention godmode? I didn't know you could control other's time...

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 Flux%20capacitor%20jpeg
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:54 pm

The editing might be a lil harder in situations that affect multiple chars like with TL's fight with Sanzo & Domen or Nemod's two fortress battles. It would work well in one on one side actions like that interview and things like that.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Jes wrote:
...I give you (Kyro) formal permission to use my character... that way I can spend a few days knocking this paper out...

I'll be back Friday
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Rolling for Unwetting Rayne, Refresh, and Enhance.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:26 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 BETA Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 DELTA Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EPSILON
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Good enough.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:55 pm

u kno... i would argue w/u and kaz... but i think i'll just drop meteor's on yall
but on a serious note
do u kno the muffin man?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:31 pm

so yay battery should be coming in. ups needs to hurry up DX
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Wait... Kaz has been peaceful and compliant for once. Why the heck do I get a meteor?!
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:00 pm

yay, my battery came in XP.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:11 pm

@Kaguya: Woot! Good biz!

Ok... normally, I'll never say this out loud, but GOOD F'N POST! That was pretty bad azz with the whole Present Realm ordeal. I just realized that Sanzo and I are partially screwed b/c part of our territory will combine with the Northern Heights if the combine continues or possibly be destroyed if Merkus' barrier protects only the Present Realm.

Tho... now I have to decide on whether I should follow Rayje or whether I should help Domen with TL. Decisions decisions!
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Dropping in, haven't read anything. I'll be back Friday! Don;t kill the world without me! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Everyone needs to post faster!!! log in on your phones and get ta postin!!!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:12 pm

I have to talk to Kyro first before I can post. Also, I can't post for my army b/c Shin said that he was waiting on you before he could respond to them.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:08 pm

correction the army is waiting for the end of the battle. I post early so shin could just post right after me. But he doesnt work that way.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:53 pm

I do not know the muffin man, congratulations on the battery, death to Psi, and an exceptional post by Shin in the saga. The nursing home must have given him the correct meds on this day; kudos. But Psi, what do you need to speak to me about? And why doesn't Shin post back and forth with Mukhesh and edit his post like he did Sanzon's?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:43 am

I forgot. It was something to do with the saga I think.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:23 am

screw u gais i'm goin hewm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next