Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End

Go down 
+5
Kaguyalover
Antifreke
ShinTre_Admin
aѕceпxion
Psi Prince
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Figured, I would get this out of the way now. Just in case people have any questions, comments, concerns, disputes and such. This is where you voice them to keep the saga flowing.

@Shin: Since all 3 of us are floating up in the sky observing the situation, please remember to describe what we see when we look at the army and the fortress. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:47 am

@ dat - crappy better than nothin!
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:45 pm

LMAO! @ Ash & "We must protect the motherland!" afro
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Hold up... I have a major "issue" on this last one. I'm currently sitting at Supreme base and Supreme+ against a Pillar, so how does Ai'des' spell hit me before either Kankaku or Signature would pick up on him? The time spent observing things isn't long at all since the demons would be breaking in in decent numbers. Ai'des is a badass, cool, but come on now. You already got him reviving people across realms. Now he's got above Supreme casting speed?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:27 pm

From what I read, it was specifically stated that he's outside -your- range, so I'd assume the amount of time you spend searching specifically for him would be pointless. Aside from that, there's the fact that me, you and Sanzon are going from a place with just our signatures to a place with hundreds, and maybe thousands, of demon signatures. With the current stats listed for the Pillars I wouldn't call them 'large power readings' that would stand out in such a large crowd. On top of that, it's safe to assume that Ai'Des is either in his weakest form or can probably mask his presence since that seems to be his 'thing.' Also, Expel has nothing to do with attribute strength, nor does it list a range; I'd assume its visual. Since Ai'Des seems to be able to control the flow of time pretty well, he could have seen you and Sanzon's entrance and attack before you did it. Since we've technically got the highest attributes other than the two Hogasha, I'm certain we'd be noticed entering the party, where as I would be the hot guy and you would be the fat chick scoping out the food table. That would be the issue with running blindly into a battle, cock in hand against the site's strongest and attacking before the surroundings has a chance to react to your presence. As you will observe, the rational and all powerful Domen will get a feel on what is going on before yelling and throwing around attacks and using stamina because he may get interrupted or have to block in the process of his arrival. I suppose I'm not as fired up as you since he didn't use Untrans; Domen's still technically strong as hell and I can recast enhance and Unwetting Rayne on myself.

Still, I think the Pillars should have at least summary bios.

But all that was to say, find relevant things to bitch about, especially to a GM of all creatures. With that said, what the hell is up with the highway systems? I would assume that this era would be competent enough to make highways strong enough to endure an earth quake. I find the unprovoked assault on my character unacceptable.

Edit: In thoughtful response to Psi's bitching; if Domen had a barrier up such as Dark Shield, that covered his entire body, would it block a status effect? Theoretically the energy for the status effect or debuff shouldn't be able to by pass a magical barrier causing the technique to fail. I think that would be the best defense against status inducing or hindering-type opponents.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:57 pm

GM fail!
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:57 pm

The member 'rekoa' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EPSILON Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 ZETA
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:06 pm

I'm not listening to your logic! See, you trying to penetrate my mental mind and I can't be allowing stuff like that! So... F that and you know what... F U 2! Now how about that!

Seriously tho, high stats shouldn't necessarily equate to highest signature should it? If I don't use my power, then how would you recognize it? Then again, I agree that I wouldn't be surprised if his sensing powers can pull that off. I remember when I tried to use Expel and Hinder, Shin made it fail for some ridiculous reason that I believe he just used on me... not counting Ai'des possibly using Time... tho thank you for your brilliant idea, my good friend! :)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:40 pm

I remember that time and it would make sense that the Rajye Realm is some type of auto dispelling transformation. Your physical attacks seemed to work but your magic one's didn't; seemed like a no brainer to me. Meh. So I can count on your vote in my petition to give Pillars bios, correct?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Second on the pillars needing bios.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Yezzir, you can. Their customs like Rayje Realm don't necessarily need explanations, so people can't suddenly make customs and such to counter Pillar abilities they've never seen. But yeah, for those who have sensing powers or have fought Pillars, there should be a way to learn more when u see the power used.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Rep! : 29

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:21 pm

yo, ppl who understand the site xD ready thro this and get confused
https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t2468-shinsanity-introducing-the-shingine-multi-attack-super-fair-random-hit-or-miss-combo-system-v1#42186
lookin to see if i can maybe create something new. dun worry tho
be happy
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:44 pm

I could be wrong but if everything underground is being turned to earth wouldn't all the buildings in the city be falling over and killing everyone when the support beams that run into the ground are changed or whatever?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:22 pm

If that were the case, maybe, but in the semantics described were that the underground structures were being merge or fused with the earth from the past, not turning into earth. Meaning they bond together assumed retaining their independent properties or new properties beyond both of them causing almost the opposite in that the support beams would be fastened to the grounds stronger than before. So instead of being turned to earth, the support columns are stated to be fused with the earth, which would make them hold stronger IMO. Still earth quakes would and do seem to be making structures fall... like the bridge that was attempted dropped on the innocent Commissioner.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:29 am

kaz, how do you have supreme mov?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Kamihume + Krodha Transa + Angelic Token (I figured it applies in escaping from ShinPCs too)

EDIT: Man, tell her ass to stay put next time! I was coming to help and ish! Well as a consolation prize, he gets to meet the second coolest kami... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:00 pm

hmm... very well then.... i dunno about this krodha transa...
it's bout time for me to audit ur bio

=.O

(i'm watching yooooouuu....)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Question: would the quakes start fading away since the distortion passed?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:16 am

i should stop falling asleep while posting -,- i swore i had posted but apparently i hadn't grrrrrrr damn posting dreams >_<
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 am

@kyro - ya
@kimi - lul
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Ayo, you need to stay AWAY from my bio. I already have enough work to do in gaining the Martial Arts package, I don't have time to try and add tweaking my bio to my to-do list... I'm becoming more like you... get discouraged if it's too much work. :)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:03 pm

what's mind reaver and how does it work exactly? >.>
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:13 pm

... F THAT! It took forever to create a nerfed version of that that you liked. Tho this does remind me that I need to go ahead and get Telekinetic Pulse re-approved and learned.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:19 pm

If you're attributes are increased, shouldn't that increase your ability and speed in channeling spells?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:07 am

Wow... so I FINALLY get an Omega... on rolling for Enhance! :p Umm... you can roll a Gamma on a Mastered tech? I definitely didn't know that. I thought it would only drop by 1 level at most... learn something new every day.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:24 pm

What is the attributes of the angels that were thrown at me?!!!? So i can do this new npc thing!!!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Probably Strong.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Yeah, strong is good; that would be a Kami with a transformation. What happened with today's post?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:11 pm

I have no clue ;-;
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 am

I ninja it!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 am

Heh
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 am

So is west parts of LC, EC, and most of Gothstone covered in forest now?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:39 am

Yeah, I think it would be.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 am

Kaz,, I found amusement at your last post. You arrived in Heaven and looked around instead of attacking; it seems chimps -can- learn.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:10 am

aѕceпxion wrote:
Kaz,, I found amusement at your last post. You arrived in Heaven and looked around instead of attacking; it seems chimps -can- learn.
... F U, BISH!

@ALL: Shin had to leave town for a funeral. He will try to post if he can, but do understand that he is with family at the moment. In his absence, he has bequeath his GM powers to Kyro and I in order that his beloved members are not without their saga post. Do not fear, we will not kill you in the next post... maybe during Sunday's post before he returns. In the meantime, umm... do flashbacks together and act like nothing is wrong. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:15 am

>.>
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:37 am

Ah, condolences in that case.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:13 pm

@Shin: Umm... I don't combine techs, I used Blessed Power the way that it is designed to work.

Quote :
Ability 2: Blessed Power
Though they have fallen from grace, these Kami remain pure spirits of good fighting against evil and dark forces. The Kunashi Kami have learned to purify their spiritual energy to bless techniques used against evil or demonic opponents.
Effect: Add Bless effects to a technique, additional drain is medium
It's not a power that is used by itself, you have to use it with another technique, hence the additional drain.

Range issue
I didn't say everywhere, your previous post made it sound like they were all clustered together approaching the city, so I targeted the entire cluster. If they aren't in a cluster, then (how in the hello was I supposed to know that...gosh!) I suppose the portal attempt would be more difficult.

No excluded targets
Ok. Awww, I was trying to prevent members (most) from getting taken as well.

Meteor
Really? We've come to this... you know what... if it's still approaching next post, City Metro is going to be destroyed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seriousness... from where Mukhya is now, where is the Kunashi Shi? Also, what is the state of the compound at the moment?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:18 pm

So if magic moves at a rate of Strong, most spirits could simply walk away from said portal as it is growing, right? I'm just saying; why look at it? How are the Kunashi in terms of strength? Are they among the strongest angels in Kou, or are they fairly mid tier?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 pm

I think there should be some sort of notification about what demons we would have to wait upon Shin's response and which ones we can well pummel at our own pace. >.>
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:47 am

sry all, i forgot about sayin anything about bein out til i was already out xD
i'm back tho, made it to MS and back w/no probs
@muk - when'd you get that?! dunno if i like that power...
@muk(ps) - htfsik? um... it's outside the nalco under the foot of marcos. the compound would be the same as the rest of the city. f'd up.
@esc - shut up, no one likes you (i'm kidding! ((no i'm not!))). but ya, they'd prolly be a part of the "strong ppl" who were targeted first o.O
@kagu - o.O um okay?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:17 pm

>.> Don't um okay me! Or else! plus it'd be helpful into trying to figure out if we should be waiting or just beating the crap out of things.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Rolling Sonic Blade Honed
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:54 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 OMEGA
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Yes...
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:08 pm

-eats omega^2-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Ha, you can't eat my Getsuga Tenshou Gar X.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:25 pm

I just did >w<
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 am

ooooo yo cookie got ate yo
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Umm... yeah, there's nothing for me to respond to in your post in case you're wondering why I still haven't posted. I see no point in writing, I look around a bit more. So yeah, since I figure a major post is coming today, I'll post after that and help turn this battle around.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:34 pm

shut up, no one cares about u!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Yeah... uh huh.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Hey, be nice to Jazzie.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 am

um... kaz, you STILL gotta meteor headin for u and kyro, you aint answer the div on what they wanna do bout the mystic aminals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next