Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End

Go down 
+5
Kaguyalover
Antifreke
ShinTre_Admin
aѕceпxion
Psi Prince
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Figured, I would get this out of the way now. Just in case people have any questions, comments, concerns, disputes and such. This is where you voice them to keep the saga flowing.

@Shin: Since all 3 of us are floating up in the sky observing the situation, please remember to describe what we see when we look at the army and the fortress. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:40 pm

and you and kyro hold off from going back and forth on stuff i'm addressing
i'll make any corrections needed w/my post
this'll help you out for your future posts
try to figure out what ur sta/hp is and start keeping track of it or ask someone to do it for you if you can't get a lot of time to post, etc.
we're all supposed to help each other out.
roll jug here in this thread so i'll know if it worked.
answer the things i need clarified here and the things that i clarified is basically just law.
if there's anything else i need to answer let me know. i wanna keep the posting goin tho. nothin will happen that i can fix. i'll fix site rule misunderstandins as we go.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:03 pm

For you:
1) I waited 10s from my last attack b/c that's pretty much when I prepped the follow-up, so Marcos should only have a couple of seconds (if that) between him moving, swallowing and proceeding to chew Valkrist before I would be there.
2) This was my issue when I posted the attack b/c tbh (hope I don't get "screwed" by this) but it wasn't meant to be 2 attacks (hence the x1 or x2?) b/c he's basically just pushing in two directions but it's Telekinesis so it was one move, but since there's been issues and confusion before about things like that, so I rolled twice. So yes there was a pause between the blast and Tele, but no I didn't post waiting between 1 and 2 b/c they weren't originally meant to be separate.

For me:
1) Wait... there's no drain listed for Telekinesis, so doesn't it default to Low? B/c unless that changed and I didn't notice, it's always had a low drain since I first acquired the tech and that's how I've always viewed it. Also, I don't understand how the fact that I'm stronger suddenly it's harder to generate force.
Ex: If I (human) try to pick up a couch by myself, it's gonna be hard as all hell... if an Olympic weight lifter picks up the couch, it's a piece of cake. I don't see why this is any different. If I'm wrong, then Mukhya has 0 stamina and is about to die (or dead) from using all my health since it would be rated at Destructive+ drain and I've used it quite a few times.

Wind-Fource is set up in the format you posted as it has a stated strength (Ascended) while Telekinesis fully mimics the setup of the base Melee/Weapon Melee styles. You generate more force the stronger you get.
Side note: I admit I now need to start chanting for Telekinesis or create a custom to handle that.

2) Passives: Understood. At least Kyro knows now, so he doesn't mislead anymore members who carelessly followed his example to making a mistake.

3)
Quote :
Kami Armor Bracers
A pair of bracers that can release a custom-fitted suit of flexible armor that is infused with the pure essence of a guardian spirit. The armor has a normal density of 5. It is able to produce a Strong energy barrier up to 3 times before it will need to replenish its charges (1 turn per charge).
Restriction: Cannot be worn with armor; barrier cannot be active while recharging
Cost: 5000 Shinny for supplies
Duration: 1 Week to complete

@Chewing: Shin (and all others) - You forgot one "variable" in regards to Valkrist... HE'S HOLDING A BIG SCYTHE! So Kimi, try your chewing experiment again, but this time put a sharp toothpick in your mouth standing up (SO NOT SERIOUS!). His scythe is taller than him as well btw. So when Marcos takes that first bite, he may have broken the scythe, but not before impaling himself. If he's all gully, then he'd keep going and Valkrist gets bit. If he's not, then Valkrist is fine and everything proceeds as normal b/c him trying it is what gives Mukhya the idea to make his head explode.

New Questions
1) I am curious about why Rejection nor Tele weren't ruled as criticals?
From Breakdown page wrote:
Critical Hit!
* Type of attacks that can kill you with one strike.
* For example, someone getting their Adam's apple ripped out wouldn't do % damage.
* A sword or shot to the head (under normal circumstances) will kill you instantly.
* Success based on "hit or miss" roll for technique used.

2) Now I have another question, since it was not stated that Marcos used Jugg, how did he take 75% dmg then 150% dmg (which brought his jaw) and was still able to spit at a powerful enough velocity to move Mukhya?

3) Kimi, can you perform another experiment for the class? Try spitting without using your bottom jaw. What happens is your bottom jaw automatically contracts b/c you need the muscles/tendons that are attached to spit. Since it is already stated that Marcos is lacking his bottom jaw, I would then challenge his ability to generate the force needed to remove me. If he cannot, then I would still be there to perform the second Tele, which considering its roll would kill him instantly.

Stamina
I'll try to calc that now since I'm kinda on standby at work atm.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:16 pm

ok, for the tele thing, just do one so you dun get screwed. the question mark there lets me kno you weren't sure, so that's fine. drain should = strength. you can use less/more strength, so the drain's variable like that. if ur about to die then drink some water.

when u use that armor make sure you post having the barrier erected before an attack comes. i dun think the armor'd have a mind of its own. if ur looking @ an attack, i can see ur armor coming to protect you b/c... it just does.

i didn't say they weren't ruled as critical? o,O i don't even track the sta/hp for pillars. i didn't actually say n e thing about his condition cept for he was fallin down. damn, let him hit the ground first before you go hollarin bout not doin enough dmg. i did say you ripped his jaw off. but since you brought it up, i guess b/c his mouth can open, it can let out some of the pressure from the attack. he'd be bleedin from the mouth and stuff but his mouth cavity might be close to the range of that attack you did. dunno. do the math for that and get back to me. they're big as hell so i'll just take a shot at what his mouth size should be xD
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:52 pm

@Tele: Can I have the Omega one then?! Twisted Evil
If Tele is ruled as Drain = Strength now then Mukhya is exhausted (out of stamina) close to dead. B/c that drain would be 42 STA each at his current strength and that's actually just b/c the drain is capped at Dest+. It's never been ruled like that b/c now it's a useless ability. Ayna, I didn't mind b/c it was meant to be a "save my ass" ability, but Telekinesis has always been a primary tech for Mukhya. Nonetheless, my calculations are:

14+16+7/42+28+14+14+14+10+21+7+17+7/42+14+14+14+7/42

So that would be a usage of 218 or 323. This tele ruling coupled with finding out Friday that the Regen exclusion applied to the 25 HP/STA per post is now making me HATE retroactive rulings... tho so long as Marcos f'n dies without being revived, I will be happy.

@Armor: Ok. Do I need to roll for Omnivision since with the Blessing it would be at perfected?
@Critical: My bad, there was just no reference to enhanced or CGI worthy damage, so I figured they didn't. If you meant math for critical... there's no formula for it. It just deals "more damage than normal" Rejection hits for 75% dmg regular and Tele would hit for 150 at Roll 1 and 325 if it's the Omega.

EDIT: Go f'n figure.

Last edited by Psi Prince on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:52 pm

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Trained' :
Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 Alpha
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:07 pm

regen never worked against pillars.......
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:24 pm

The way that it was written made it sound like the 25 HP/STA worked regardless but if you were fighting a Pillar, then you still had drains on techs. Not that if you're fighting a Pillar, then you get nothing. B/c it states (excludes these types of techs) but the 25 HP/STA has nothing to do with use of techs, so it's logical to view it as you get this bonus, but in this scenario, you get an added bonus.

EDIT: But meh, what's done is done. We adapt and overcome.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Rep! : 29

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:00 pm

@ tele: no
@ armor: you can roll omnivision if it's not perfected
@ crit: kay
@ muk: adjust that tele stamina b/c the strength is +1 @ perfected. b/c of that your drain is gonna be str - 1. b/c it looks like you honestly didn't know that, i'll toss you 25 STA as a blessing, so that should help you out some. see? can't say I'm not nice! xD

so now everything should be handled? now we can move on w/no walls of text!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:11 pm

@Tele: I rolled it as -1 sadly. He's been at Supreme+ base and Tele hits for Supreme++, so at 60STA - 30% = 42 each.

@Omni: With Bleaus' tech bless it's at Perfected.

@Shin: Thanks. That puts me at 112 HP, which is better than 87! Waaaay, what I thought I was at, but I ain't dead and Enhance still has 5 more turns!

Hmm... I'm gonna need to figure out something in order to attack... I guess it's time for a Miracle!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:46 am

xD yay! no wall of text.
we must be good
o.O
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Yezzir. Just waiting on your post so that I can do what must be done!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Don't worry, Seiki will save you.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:22 pm

So...
is that thing like.. transporting me to another dimension, or am I in a little black orb in her pocket...
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Did you block me?
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:32 pm

no? I havent been online in..
let me fix that.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:17 pm

o.o i thought i posted something here... but i forgot what i was gonna post...
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Finally used the Miracle.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:18 pm

i like miracles. especially on 34th street.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:06 pm

I feel low tho... having to seek help b/c the ability I need has never been needed before, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:13 pm

HA.....
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:50 pm

i'll make sure to shine down on u w/the essence of shentray ^_^

AHHH SKEET SKEET!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:22 pm

My hatred for you knows no limitations...
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Just close your eyes and smile xD
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Hey Kaz... got milk? Fufufu...
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:37 pm

If this works, he'll just be in for a VERY long and hot shower in the Purifying Springs. Like a few days long. Seriously... is it just me or does Yochi seem like it hasn't been damaged enough? I know the realms merged, but it just doesn't seem as desolate as the other two realms.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:25 pm

oh, it'll be all good.
just sprinkle some fabreeze on it
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:41 pm

^_^
that is all.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Antifreke wrote:
^_^
that is all.

lmao! i just realized you were shamelessly drinking water!!! you crafty tiger you!
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:09 pm

damn straight lol
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Thank you, Shin! ^_^ This is gonna be HILARIOUS!

EDIT: Miracle successful!
EDIT2: Since when do Kunashi have parents? I thought they were just created by the Watchers to serve a purpose?!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:41 pm

yup! miracle successful, meaning 1) the compound was restored (then broken a lil >.>) and 2) the 25 kunahi you prayed for are back in working order.
the miracle didn't include anything out side of that
thought i worded it pretty good xD
and i thought you had a pappy in your storyline? didn't he die (like ALL the father figures in all of your characters for all sites?)
ok den
he's your step dad >.>
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:50 pm

1) You're a cheater (and a hater of my strategic brilliance). I used a site tech and site item within the parameters of both and b/c you knew what would happen next, you cheat and manipulate them to adversely affect my character. There is no reason other than your personal amusement and my annoyance (and I've been really good as of late! wtf!) that the tech would not affect everything (including me and the 3 survivors). That was the whole reason, I moved away from Marcos. As such, you are a cheater and a hater! There, I feel better now.
2) What the fukc, Rayje? She just gon leave me when I'm down?!
3) NO Kami have parents. They are created by the Watchers or (Powers That Be) to serve their purposes. Sex and sensuality are sins and thus illegal/taboo and not permitted within Koutaku-shi. Wow... and YOU'RE the one who put that stipulation in there.
- If you're talking about the character from his personal storyline, you're referring to the former Grand Marshal of the Kunashi, who was his mentor and father figure to him. He did during the Kunashi Cadre Civil War that originally destroyed Mandira.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:54 pm

1) o.O that aint what you prayed for? you prayed for others? if the spell restored you, why would you be all coughing up blood and painting pictures super dramatically? lol!
2) dun even worry bout that. i GOT you. she just got caught off guard a lil bit
3) aite den, how about the first kunashi? or ya, that grand marshal guy will do. hmm... let's name him Ted.

gosh! not all storyline involves living O_______O
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Careful what you wish for....
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:19 pm

someone never played Twisted Metal...
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:22 pm

1) Because we aren't allowed to confirm our own actions. I prayed to restore the Kunashi. Mukhya is a Kunashi. @Kimi: I was careful. He's just a meanie fathead!
2) I thought she was a ridah!
3) His name is Xuron, but yeah, he will work... IF Mukhya dies right now. It might be fun to kill him. Though it ruins my plans for Tiamat... I don't wanna have to Ike & Tina her to begin our everlasting love!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:23 pm

Antifreke wrote:
someone never played Twisted Metal...
Huh? Nah, not really. I played one of them b/c my best friend was into it and I like video games, but what's the reference to?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:24 pm

1) stop typing after the prayer xD
2) she bout to re up
3) lolz
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:26 pm

(Requesting Miracle for Rewinding Restores on the Kunashi Shi Compound area and everything inside of it.)

How more clear can that be?! >_< Besides, if there's no drama and emotion, it's just a post... I write moments, damnit! You got feel that... like deep inside your soul.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:49 pm

OMG! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!

EDIT: I thought he died already!
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:53 pm

lol, Shin did a dirty evil genie move. XDDDD

I must admit i haven't been keeping too much track of your character, but was he IN the Kunashi Shi Compound area? cause you requested a miracle rewind restores on the compound area and everything INSIDE of it. soooo if your character wasn't in it it's area then....your boned. o.o
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:54 pm

He's on the ground inside. There's where he drew the blood sigil. So beware, my children, when I return... that will be the location!
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:22 pm

That was for the game winner. Whatever you wished for happened. One guy wanted the world to see his face, so his face got stretched across the sky, while he was still alive.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Hey Kaz, go -towards- the light.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:05 pm

sorry, due to budget cuts in the city, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:52 am

xD
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:52 pm

YOU GONE GET ENOUGH OF POSTING RIGHT AFTER ME!!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Apparently, you can't roll from a preview post. Learn something new every day!

P.S. YAY! Marcos is dead. Kunashi have been avenged! Tho... the mighty Defender of Heaven and Order, Mukhya, has fallen in battle.

For Soul Ripper...
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:54 pm

What the hell? It didn't roll AGAIN?! You could've messaged me and I would've told you that I was almost done. Also, can you roll my Soul Ripper b/c I can't roll for some reason. I tried in the saga and here and nothing happened this time either.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:59 pm

-.-'

you mod me even in death?
like kyro says: "and you wonder why i mess w/your charrie the most"
ur sensing range is 50 ft (aint like she in eldermode or dem or nothin)
2 godspeed hops = 100 ft range (IF i limit the pillar godspeed to 5 ft per lvl)
MEANING
she was movin @ godspeed when u sensed her
FURTHERMO
godpseed = ...in the blink of an eye.

u mean to tell me yo crippled ass turned ur entire body and chanted a spell in the time it it takes to blink an eye?

negro plz

i see i'ma have to correct yo post '-.-
i'll let the monologue slide tho
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:14 pm

I have Speed of Syte, Omnivision, Kankaku, and Signature all at Mastered/Perfected. I think I can feel someone approaching. Also, no, he turns b/c he senses a strong presence coming. I figure it wouldn't be that hard to tell which DIRECTION. He still got impaled! I didn't try to dodge or anything. He simply got impaled thru the chest instead of the back. The spell AS MY POST SAYS:

The spell should trigger somewhere in the time frame of the nail being broken and the face plant.

So I don't see what the complaint is. The fact that Mukhya who has the techs and stats still since Untrans doesn't effect Krodha Transa or the Token, so MOV would still be Ascended so with Speed of Syte, an ability that allows u to keep with things that are faster than sight, I don't see why he can't know WHERE she's coming from. Again, I didn't avoid any of your attacks, except for the face plant would have been "delayed" if the Soul Ripper hits and she would slam the back of his head into the ground instead of his face.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Also, Mukhya isn't crippled since all of his HP loss is due to stamina drain aka self-inflicted. He's coughing up blood b/c the strain he put on his body was pretty major and it all kinda got "noticed" at the same time. I mean if no one is ever supposed to enter their character's own responses/reactions or heavens forbid potential "challenges" to your control of their character, why don't you just state "Hi, I'm taking over your character and making them do what I want them to do so just sit back and I'll let you know when you can take over again."? That seems to be the big complaint that I get b/c I just don't accept every action you make FOR me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saga OOC: Beginning of the End   Saga OOC: Beginning of the End - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saga OOC: Beginning of the End
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next