Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beginning of the End

Go down 
+8
rekoa
GameMaster
ero
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
Antifreke
Ethereal
ShinTre_Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Earth (Present Realm)
A Week before the Saga

The skies are dark over the city. Dark clouds cover the top of the sky. Other than the darkness everything is normal, there is no rain or hard winds. Life in the city continues like it is a normal day. The streets are packed with lunch time traffic, office buildings are buzzing with activity and the streets are active. Like always there are dark happenings in the background.

Two teams of assassins are given encrypted orders through a text message. Team one sets up at an undisclosed location. Team two arrives in a city maintenance van in uniform at the site of a high class and critically acclaimed day play: the Sai City Concert Hall for Performing Arts. The Mayor is there to view the play along with prominent council members.

After the play is finished, the mayor exits the Concert Hall and gets into his car. Suddenly the vehicle explodes. It becomes a fire ball. The mayor is stuck inside of the burning metal and his driver lies dead, thrown back 15 feet from it. No one is able to get close to the car to attempt to get the mayor out. The maintenance van drives away in the chaos. The news reports on the accident and speculation on what happened. It is described as a terrorist attack. Emergency vehicles rush to the scene and Division 12 is told to quarantine the area.

The real mayor escapes out of the back of the concert hall in a secret car. The person who died in the explosion was a double. The mayor’s security team hurries him to a secret safe house in Gothstone for the time being. The safe house is privately owned penthouse apartment with blacked out windows. The mayor arrives at the safe house and is hurried inconspicuously inside. After getting inside, the Mayor is able to remove his coat and loosen his tie. His security team consisting of 8 agents secures the perimeter.

The Mayor is frightened by the attempt on his life, but his security team tells him it will be alright. The mayor, who is sweating, complains that it is too hot in the penthouse. The security team calls the safe house head of maintenance that comes over to work on the air conditioning. While working on the air conditioner, the head of maintenance plants a transmitter near the control room. This transmits copies of the security feeds from the safe house to an unknown but relatively close by location.

The Mayor sits in the living room of the penthouse with his security team around him and watches the news on TV. El Goog reports that it may not have been the real mayor that was killed in the explosion. Suddenly the tint settings on the windows disengage and the windows go clear. There is a loud sound and glass explosion on the window and the Mayor’s head bursts. The wall behind him has a large hold in it and the members of his security team take light damage. Alarms go off inside of the safe house.

The head of maintenance takes the transmitter and pockets it. He plants it on one of the security members on his way out while security rushes to the real Mayor. Members of the second team of assassins stand up from a rooftop that is almost a mile away and walks to the roof access door.

El Goog and sites that are able to bypass Elgoog's firewall are given the footage of both kills. The video is leaked forcing Elgoog to report the truth. The terrorist then go silent. That night, independent sites come up with anarchist or conspiracy theories. They focus on how Elgoog's announcement came after Mayor Phildofer had been shot and rant about government cover ups.

El Goog’s cyber security traced the source of the leak to the Livic's security offices. They are brought under investigation and Livic's stock price takes a heavy dive. Another series of attacks occur on Livic corporate offices and warehouses. Since Livic monopolized a majority of the city’s food and water supply, it started speculation and public panic that terrorist activities would damage the city’s water and food supply. People panicked that food and water would be tampered with. Store started selling out of bottled water and food necessities. When supplies started to run low, citizens panicked and began rioting and looting.

Earth (Present Realm)
Day of the Saga

It is noon time. Over the week, the skies never once cleared and remain dark with scattered lightning. Still no rain. At the heavily secured City Hall in the City Metro the City Council battles with the police forces on how to handle things. Without the mayor there is no figurehead to rally under. City politics, government and life are all in chaos.

The fear of the very real terrorist threat fuels the people. A female El Goog news reporter reports:

“There is still major rioting and looting since the death of the Mayor. People are breaking into stores and stealing what they need or think they needed in order to survive. Livic, as a corporation, looks like it may be crumbling at its foundation which leaves the city to wonder, what will become of the city’s food and water supply. The citizens of the city are scared.”

There is an explosion behind the news reporter. She ducks reacting to the explosion and keeps reporting.

“Store owners are fighting back in broad day against the rioters. Police are scattered around the city. Some police cars are toppled over and set on fire as you can see over there. The public refuses to trust the police in the cover ups. The police are urging citizens to calm down and return to their homes. If you are out there and watching this, stay inside and convince your loved ones to do as well. Trust in the government to handle this situation… with El Goog, this is Trish Towanoka, signing off.”

Earth (Past Realm, Q11)
Day of the Saga

Gray covers the skies over the Earth. There are strong spiritual signatures coming from the southern mountainous regions. A hooded figure stands in the air high in the atmosphere looking down at a valley fortification. He is observing what is going on outside of sensing range. Below him the fort is surrounded by a large demon army. A powerful demon is in the center of that walled and fortified area. There is a handful of strong Kami and Oni spirits and a small human army and yokai army about a half mile away from this fort covered in a static filled mist. The gray skies turn dark red over the fort and a large cloud form over that area. It looked like a battle was about to take place.

The army in the fortified area scouts the approaching army. The scouts rush back to the fort to warn of the approaching army.

Ooc: I’ll be taking control of that army and NPC.

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:40 am

Duel: Marcos

The attack passes with no real effect against me more than an annoyance and hindering my line of sight. I am unsure why I apparently couldn't track my foe by his spirit signature, but it is of no consequence. I remain unharmed and when the dragon comes in for his attack, Slowdown allows me the opportunity to analyze it and prepare for it. "You are not worthy of such power!" (Seal) This was a daring attempt. I am not sure if I possess sufficient power to seal away his powers, but I was damn sure going to try. I could still feel Aria's enhance flowing thru my body. I wanted to crush this demon once and for all.

Not one to waste time in battle, I had to hope that the Seal would work, but if it didn't, I would proceed to attack him again anyway. If the seal worked and his attack weakened, then I would follow up quickly with the chant, "Atma visphota!" A glowing rune appears beneath me. Now if the dragon or Marcos was close enough, the attack would release instantly, otherwise, I'd come for him. My hope is that by sealing away his powers, it would also seal away or disrupt his ability to protect himself against being blessed. Either way, I'm not stopping there. My eyes and body glow as I attempt to telekinetically drive Marcos from the air and into the ground using the full extent of my magical might!

It would not end there though! Hoping to render him helpless or simply pummel him a bit more, I would chant, "Let this herald your end!" Making sure that I keep a lock on him either visually or with my senses, I take aim and unleash 5 crescent blades from my palms flying at an ascended speed at Marcos from medium range or so. I would not underestimate him and so I would use some of my powers which I have the greatest proficiency with.

Attributes
Base = Supreme+ (Strong + Token + Omega Enhance)
MOV (Krodha Transa) & DEX (Acrobatics) = Supreme++

Rolls
1) Spirit - Seal (is this considered a 5 pt spell?)
2) Spirit - Radiant Rejection (3)
3) Psyche - Telekinesis (1)
4) Spirit Half Moon Strikes (1)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 am

Site Interaction
- - -
[ sanzon vs tl ]

Sanzon’s punches set him free. The TL’s icy glaze buffers the damage but it still hurts some tho. The Leviathan shakes his hands and distances himself (bout 50 yds). Sparks fade from around his body. He is more careful with his next attack. It dun look like he wants to touch Sanzon again. Suddenly his body sinks into the ground. A pool of ice spreads around on the ground where he was standing. Ice grows in all directions.

[ penny vs the oni lord ]

He oni lord opens his mouth. He answers Penny’s observation with a blast of dark energy. Penny split (get it!?). The blast hits one of the split images, but not the real penny. The oni lord looks around confused. The kick hits him in the back of the head. The Oni Lord flies down to the ground and hits it hard on his back. When he hits the ground five other mini me’s (the size of Penny) jump up from the ground (golems).

The number in the demon army fighting vs penny’s is cut in 1/2 again. They keep on fighting thro. Can’t stop… won’t stop… Penny’s army takes 5% losses. The flame demons in the back set random yokai on fire and hurl them into the middle of Penny’s army (x20). The flaming yokai gnash and flail around fighting out like suicide bombers. They try to disrupt/stall them for the next wave.

[ muk vs marcos ]

The redirected meteor that Muk redirected to solvay crashes dangerously close to Gera’say. There is a really big explosion when it hits. A half mile of forest is taken out.

The seal is rejected by Marcos after he misses the tail bash (sealing+, demonic arts). It was too much power to try to seal that quick. The missed tail bash creates a mini canyon on the Koutakushi soil. It does slow Marcos down from his next attack. The Radiant rejection hits him and knocks him back. The telekinesis pushes him down, but Marcos resists against it. He pushes up and bashes away the spirit moon strikes and then counters. An alchemy grid opens over Mukhya. Demonic soldiers rush out of it from above. Instead of trying to hurt Mukhya, they try to latch him down. If they’re able to get a hold of him, they stab at him with poison tipped daggers. Marcos does a focused stare that attempts to trap Mukhya in place (demonic arts binding, rolling paralysis chance).

// - post quick and i might get a second one in

Notes:
Shingine Add-On Breakdown:
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Penny2_01

Rat tat tat tat……rat tat tat tat…..rat tatatatat….

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Arch

The kick connected. And down down down, the Onilord went. Crashing into the ground. The remaining versions of him not hindered by the dark blast all followed in his action. Fist pump followed by a point to the ground and an odd unified voice saying . “ Don’t fuck with the Jedi Master son!”. And that’s when the Oni Lords reply came. In the form of several golems who proceeded to jump up at him. Each Golem seemed to be a smaller version of the Oni Lord, but were unfortunately no prettier. All remaining versions of him floated back slightly in the air watching the movements of the golems. He doubted their strength as opposed to the one who created them. And currently that one was face first in the dirt after being drop kicked by Penny. Still though. Despite his mocking of the Oni- Lord he was never one to underestimate an opponents strength. Jokes and humour, and madness all hid a darkly powerful intellect working away. A distraction. A social camouflage. Hiding in plain sight. He swooped down on the first one, twisting in the air and then grabbing it from behind. He wrapped it in his wings and his arms. Pushing down a crushing weight upon it. Hearing bones snap and flesh tear. Before opening up and letting the mangled mess that was the golem fall to the ground.

There were of course several others. Two attacked at once, only to dive right through the illusion Penny and towards the other. At which point the real Penny grabbed both of their heads and smashed them together, bursting them open like ripe melons. He wiped his hands, his illusion selves following suite. All the remaining illusions flew around with him in a circle, mixing up which was which again. The golems attacked and as predicted they choose wrongly yet again. It was like watching a game of whack a mole. They kept choosing the wrong hole to smack. Or cup and pea. Wrong cup again boys!. Penny swooped down to the second last one, spun again. “ Dragon kick!”. Smacking the golem straight on sending him hurtling back down towards his master. The last one went to attack as the dragon kick finished, only to be caught by the throat by the lord of madness. He tightened his grip and turned to face the golem. “ Pathetic..”. Grip clenched. Neck broken. Another one bites the dust.. With that dealt with, he looked down at his army briefly before this Oni Lord decided to get back into the game. They’d taken some casualties but had inflicted far worse on their opposition. The battle was going well. And he’d trust his men to keep it that way whilst he fought this big ugly son of a bitch.

Deciding that a quick finish was in order for him to help his army. He turned to the Oni Lord and pointed at him. Focusing his mental powers upon him. For, aside from his mastery of shadow magic. His ability at close range hand to hand combat. His true strength lay in the mental realm. Driving men insane. To hurt their own comrades. This time though he wasn’t going to force madness on his enemy. No. It wasn’t controlled enough for what he required. He’d have to assume direct control of this ones mind. “ You…are my puppet…”. He tightened his grip on the Oni-Lords mind. Feeling what could be resistance. “….You will destroy your allies…the army of demons that oppose mine…and then…you will kill yourself…”. He tilted his head. Flapping his wings once for good measure. “ Is this understood?”. A single word he would imprint on the Oni- Lords mind.

“ OBEY”.

Meanwhile the army of Gera’Sey was still dealing with the oncoming advance. The front ranks remained as they were. 5 deep retaining the shield and gun defensive and offensive posture that had thus far wiped out a large portion of the opposition forces. The flaming Yokai were dangerous. But would be dealt with by the melee combatants within the army. Surrounding them and impaling them with longer range weapons such as lances so that flailing limbs didn’t harbour as much of a threat. Jonah, the one next to Shiori sounded out a command identifying the still threat of the flaming Yokai. “ Snipers. I want those throwing the Yokai dead. You don’t get them. I expect that Yokai to be full of holes before it hit’s the ground!”. Snipers assumed positions. Taking spots by climbing onto the larger ogre like Oni within Gera’Sey’s army. On their backs they’d aim carefully. Waiting for that vital shot. Then. Bang.
Word Count: 778
Total Word Count: 10,143
Techniques Used: Influence ( Mastered)
Health: 115%
Stamina:100%
Masque Of Madness: Attributes synched to strong, 100% Control
Bitter Mercy: 80% Pain Reduction
Hysterical Strength: +1 to all Hand to Hand moves

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Penny2_03
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:56 pm

The member 'Ethereal' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 7 DELTA
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Izumimad_01
wc: 351 | 6,040
pc: 17
Location:Close to Jyn's position, within sensing distance of him.

Izumi merely blinked and she looked at what had occurred between Seiki and his girl. Izumi's brows furrowed together in confusion as she just shook her head. "Well I guess I better get back to searching for Jyn. Seiki will be fine on his own. He's a strong boy." she uttered as she looked back in the direction she was head and she picked up Rhapsody and smiled. "Well rhapsody let's go find Daddy." The salamander dragon's tail wriggled as it release a 'quark' and Izumi's golden wings spreaded out wide before they flapped and she took off into the air.

That's right a war was going on demon's, and humans, and angels all fighting. Oh yes and then there were the mystic army as well fighting to help the humans. The demon's were all outnumbered, maybe given that most of the angels army were busy in heaven. Izumi kept heading toward's where Jyn was located but had to top once she heard that breaking sound. Turning around to look she saw the very sky itself falling, well pieces of it and a pillar of bright light. It's power was immense and could be felt throughout. Izumi floated backwards a bit from the shockwave of the hit to the ground. Seeing the energy itself grow and suddenly double in size she gulped. The Hogosha's are going at it, really who else could have that much power that they could literally break the sky.

Izumi's heart pumped and her blood rushed. She turned around, she needed to make sure Jyn was alright and so she moved. Shooting through the sky she sensed for Jyn's energy till she tracked it and followed it, Her pet firing elemental bursts at demon's that came their way. She didn't bother to stop to kill the things as she wanted to find Jyn. Her hair shifted back into living snaykes. As every so often she would fire of a snayke at demon's that came in her path and they would turn to stone upon being bit and she flew right past them.
----
Health: 240 / 140%
Stamina: 240/ 140%
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)
Bangle of Destruction Equipped.

Bleaus's Blessing:
Artifact Activation
Gorgyn Soul line activated
Gorgyn transformation : perfected

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [10/10]

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Seijpb_01
She said her message, that was all she needed to do, but why did she feel like it was not enough. She wanted to do more. She wanted to help more, but all she could do was offer guidance to those in need of healing. She had some abilities but they wouldn't be enough to turn the tide of war. She knew the importance of her position and how tending to the wounded was just as important, but still there was that little part of her that wanted to do something to help. Well her word got around, she felt that it did and it got to everyone's minds. It was right she did provide a lot of help, she brought the mystic army here, she passed along the message that would provide safe passage for the mystic to fight alongside the humans and even helping them find the healing station. She had to think this through for herself and find that she was being rather helpful. While she wasn't directly on the battle field fighting she still held an important role. She sat on the edge of the platform with her feet dangling off of it as she stared around the cloister room.

She looked toward's where the guardian was as she asked the guardian something. "Pardon me, Mr. Guardian. May I ask you something?" she was rather polite about it and waited to see if the guardian would react to her. If the guardian did react to her and allowed for her to ask a question she would ask this. "Is there anything else that can be done from here to give help to those fighting for good?" It was a simple and innocent question, she had to know. Anything at all something that would get them stronger somehow, or something.

Word count: 308 | 3,912
Location: Saichuushigai / City Metro -Temple of Light - in the cloister
Beginning of the End - Page 7 Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Site Interaction

- quick posts -
[ penny vs oni lord ]

The oni lord gets up while Penny fights the golems. He cracks his neck while his golems get all beat up. After getting up, the golem that was kicked down at the oni lord gets caught by the oni lord. The golems that got caught also gets thrown back just as fast! The golem makes a weeeeee noise flying through the air @ strong speed & strength and even flames a lil. This is done at penny around the time he points. The hurling golem interrupts the chant for the influence and is followed by the Oni Lord channeling energy and blasting a three foot beam of dark energy at penny (Oni Wave! Fierce). The oni lord speaks.

“you shall die, ugly one.”

[ seijin vs the cloister guardian o.o ]

The guardian’s voice booms around… everywhere.

“I am sorry but no. You have done all that can be done. There is nothing more this chamber can help you people with. From here you will have to find your own path as will mankind!”

The cloister rumbles and feels like it’s going to fall apart.

“I’ll give you the last of the magical energy of this cloister from the ancestors. It’s not much, but in the right hands it may become a powerful weapon.”

White spirit orbs pull from all around the cloister. It forms into an orb and then solidifies into a gem. It hovers in front of Seijin. Rocks start to fall down on all sides. It didn’t look safe to stay in there anymore.

[ hogasha npc battle ]

Merkus and Bleaus descend to earth. They look down the hole created to Onitoshi. Bleaus goes down. Down below the lake of fire that filled in the crater Dem’s body makes explodes. It rains down fire rain in the surrounding mile. Dem hovers over the crater. He puts his hand on his sword’s hilt. Bleaus enters Onitoshi from the sky. Dem unsheathes his sword via one handed battou jutsu (his other hand is still holding something). He launches a black arc of energy about the size of a sky scraper (speed/dmg = destructive/supreme). Bleus catches the energy blade in both hands. It pushes him back up and to the hole he came out of. Dem appears over Bleaus and performs another slash. Bleaus catches it with his wings, but he’s not able to move b/c the energy binds him. Dem turns around and moves out of the way. Merkus comes crashing down with his rod shining, but he misses Dem. Dem manifests 6 swords from his one and hurls them at Merkus. They surround merkus. Energy forms between them to make a grid. Crystal forms in the grid spaces to form a prism bind. Merkus thrusts out his rod and resists the bind.

Bleaus breaks both energy blades and turns around to attack Dem. Dem grabs him by the face as he turns around and rushes out the air to the ground. They make a crater when they land. Dem pushes down, pressing the back of Bleaus head into the ground. He channels energy in his hand and them blasts Bleaus in the face at point blank range. The explosion of black and purple tinted energy takes up bout 4 city blocks. Hell shudders. O.O

Notes:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Knockin on Heavens Door

Though at first I had chose to refrain from any form of combat and remain behind with Lura and the others to make sure everything in Taja remained safe, playing the part of the valiant hero, but in the back of my head I could feel the mental scratch of my more primitive urge to kill wishing to come forth and do what it does best.

As the desire to remain behind and watch after Lura and the others crumbled and let loose my true desire I let out a soft growl as I tilted my head to the side, popping my neck some. Lura looks up at Valkrist, " My lord? " She asks as she looks at Valkirst. Shifting my attention, I look down to Lura and offer her a light smile as I begin to pull away from her, " Wait here.. I have things I must tend to my dear. " I say as I pull away from Lura. Watching Valkrist, Lura frowns faintly, " But my lord it- " before Lura could finish, I hushed her with a finger over her mouth, " Stay here, I shall return. " I say with a faint nod before pulling my finger from her lips and turn my back to her as I make my way from her. Lura remains behind, watching Valkrist walk away.

Leaving Lura behind, I make my way outside and glance around for a moment before my attention is brought to the sky as an incredibly strong spiritual pressure rains down from above. Shifting my gaze for a moment, I notice the figure falling through the sky. I only watch the figure for a moment before I shift my gaze to the large whole in the sky. Behind the whole in the sky lay a sight I had never seen before, a realm I have never set eyes upon in my time.. Narrowing my gaze, I let out another growl as I begin to lift from the air before quickly dashing straight up, flying through the air as fast as I could, moving straight for the hole in the sky.

Rushing through the hole in the sky I manage to glance around quickly before I begin to sense a familiar spiritual signature. Sensing the signature makes a light smirk flash on my face briefly before I quickly bolt through the air towards Mukhya. Drawing closer I notice soldiers of some sort going for Mukhya. I let out an aggressive growl as my gaze becomes fixed on the soldiers going after Mukhya, my hand slipping to the grip of my Dark Katana, " Let destruction sweep the lands!! " I shout out with a chant as I quickly unsheathe my dark katana, swinging it through the air. Dark energy manifested along the blade of the katana and as it was swung through the air large crescent blades of dark energy fly towards the demonic soldiers going after Mukhya.

WC: 490
Total WC: 490

Health: 200 / 200
Stamina: 186 / 200
Attributes: Average

Attack:
Darkwave (P)
Drain =14
Damage: Fierce

OOC: Hello! I will try and post tomorrow but if I cant, Kaz can post for me if need be. Also, I think my math is right xD
Beginning of the End - Page 7 Valkri12
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:55 pm

That booming voice like before it did scare her sometimes and she gave a little squeak as she wasn't expecting that, though she knew his voice boomed like it did. Seijin nodded her head and sighed as she looked toward's the floor a moment and then back to the guardian as he mentioned something about providing her with the last bit of energy the cloister has. Seijin blinked several times, what did the guardian mean the last bit of energy the cloister has? She looked confused and that was when the place started to rumble and shake. Seijin looked around quickly seeing rocks fall from it's ceiling, even though she couldn't see the ceiling, and she jumped off the platform. The gem had been created and it floated before her. Seijin stared at it and blinked before looking to the Guardian and nodding her head and taking the gem. She held tight to it and then began to run grabbing her cloths as well. "May the watcher's give flight to my wingless movements." And like that her wisp ability kicked in and Seijin left from the cloister flying following the glowing path she once took as she rushed as quickly as she could. "Thank you Mr. Guardian! Thank you so much."

Even if it was a little bit, she had in her hands something that could provide assistance, though who was she suppose to give it too. Who was 'the right hands' that could turn this item into a powerful weapon. Was there anyone she knew that she could give it too? Or would the gem itself tell her who to give it too? Following onto their own path? Just what did that Guardian mean. That line just worried her slightly as she was focusing on getting out of there.

Word count: 301 | 4,213
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 pm

As the Kami is lowering down towards the center of the Metro, something grabs his attention as he sees something blast from beneath the skies from what he would have to assume is Heaven, causing a large column of light that seemed to drive down into the earth to depths unknown. The mass of the thing was a bit humbling and awe inspiring given the fact that it was huge from his vantage point several miles away. “Hmm,” he murmurs, “you don’t see that everyday… hope whatever that is didn’t hit Seiki…” He thought for a moment of Seiki could produce something that big, to which he shook his head with a verbal, “naaahhh.” He turns back around and continues towards the ground, landing in the middle area of the Metro near the city hall. He found himself walking around a very interesting area; there were a mixture of humans and angels seeming to be working together with relief workers and acolytes of the past realm temples. The largest center of populace seemed to be around city hall, which looked less like City Hall and more like Temple Hall. Pressing out with his energy, Izuya remembers his objective as he loiters around the area, taking in the sights of an area that seemed reminiscent of a ransacked war zone.

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:50 am

Damn it! Even here I cannot harness sufficient power to break him. The dragon is knocked back away from me, but he is able to fight against my telekinesis. As he deflects the crescent blades of spiritual energy, I continue harnessing more energy. I needed a lot of energy for what I am planning on doing next. Unfortunately, that plan would be interrupted as I am forced to use this energy for another power instead. I wanted to press my offense against him, but the massive dragon creates another attack sphere in front of me. I grin at the sight and speak telepathically, "Slay the dragon instead." (Spiritual Arts Custom - Ayna) If successful, the power would instantly disperse the alchemy sphere only to reappear in reflective proximity to Marcos in order for his legion of assassin warriors to attempt to bind and poison him instead. It had been so long since I had actually used this power. Perhaps it was the spirits of my fallen brethren that pushed me to instinctively use that power. It would seem that they required vengeance and wanted this demon to feel the wrath of the Kunashi. If one of them fell in the attempt, I would telekinetically draw his weapon to me. A poisoned blade could be quite useful to me... especially since I can't bless the blasted archdemon.

Roll
1) Spiritual Arts: Ayna - Perfected
2) ShinPC System Roll (given ur response this morning, I'm guessing, I only roll for me? Then you roll for Marcos?)
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:50 am

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 7 OMEGA

--------------------------------

#2 'One Hundred Roll' : 99
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:05 am

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Sansantoo_01

The two punches would be strong enough to dislodge the ice demon from around me. With the monster on the run, I would stand to regain my composure. My body still would crackle with blue light while I watched the large demon sink into ice. He had used that technique before, back in the city the first time Domen and I had fought him. He was a part of the ice, and could move through it. What I didn’t know was what he planned on doing by having the ice grow in every direction. With it 50 yards away from me, the pool of ice would spread forward, thus igniting my ascension into the air. Flipping over, my arms would come forward, aimed directly at the game. If the leviathan was in that small area, then the area he could move in and out from was minimized. This made my job much easier in finding him. Raising one hand to the sky, my other one would point directly towards the enemy at hand.
“Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning, Symphony. Suffer not the unclean to live…abhor the witch, destroy the heretic.”
There would be a bright flash of light from my hands before lightning began to erupt. The lightning would emerge in a shotgun effect towards the ice from up above, bombarding it with electrical energy. The first round would be a large bolt, followed by a large bolt, followed by another large bolt.

Tech : Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning, Symphony, x 3 Fierce
Notes : 200/ 200 | 64 / 200
Locate : Heaven, assaulting Leviathan
Wordz : 243/ 5175
Beginning of the End - Page 7 Sansantoo_03

Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:05 am

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 7 OMEGA Beginning of the End - Page 7 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 7 ZETA
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Site Interaction

- quick posts -
[ val/muk vs marcos ]

Rune’s attack is interrupted by Mukhya reflecting Marcos’s spell. The alchemy circle that should have appeared OVER Mukhya is reflected & appeared over Marcos. The soldiers recognize the big ass demon that they serve on arrival. But, Marcos is still looking @ Mukhya (Demonic Arts Binding). The soldiers land on Marcos and look @ Mukhya menacingly (no bind, just gully). Marcos now knows that Mukhya can reflect magic and powa. Check. Marcos also sees Valkrist. It’s 2 v 1. Marcos growls. His body emits a black mist. Chaotic familiar (large arms) from out of his back and fasten around him. Two large wings break out of his back in between the arms. The wings surround Marcos. A dark barrier appears and forms around him. It’s tinted so dark that it cannot be seen through and it gives off black mist (miasma).

[ sanz vs tl ]

The lightning strikes and shatters the ice where it strikes. The realm of ice is compromised and destroyed before it could grow to its full power. After several strikes, The Leviathan’s body ejects from the ice portal smoking. He is no longer in elder mode, but he’s in the mode that Sanzon’d recognize him in. Even though his body is smoking he’s not down and out. He recomposes and cracks his neck from left to right. He flies up to Sanzon’s level about 25 yds away. He frowns all gully like and looks up @ Sanzon all like “I aint skurred.” He points to his chest and taunts Sanzon.

“…lightning… here.”

// crazy day @ work today. Good b/c not a lot of ppl posted Razz

Notes:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Fatefay

Beginning of the End

My eyes narrow as the angel seems to think he has time to talk and I just felt my body get weaker. My body gives off a soft dark glow as I do a mental chant. ‘Demon art of the cursed breath.’ A dark and thick mist flows from lips to engulf angel as his charges down at me. With him blinded and weaken by curse of the miasma. That should also null any blessing on the shiny silver sword. Or that is what I believe outcome should be with the limit experience of using this technique due to well it keeps me from seeing what is inside of it and the curse doesn’t work on everything. My body would remain unmoved to test my theory of the angel become even weaker then he already is. The dark blade forms in my hand as I’ll get ready to block any more income attacks.

Fay sits in her little pocket realm watching the show till her cell rings with an anime theme song as its ring tone. She screams for a moment before realizing what it was and feels around for the phone in the strips of cloth that she claim is clothing. She looks at the name of the caller and frowns before putting it up to her ear.
“Hello Pie…”
“….”
“Umm, We are in Koutakushi right now….”
“….”
“How did you know that?”
“….”
“You want us to being you want?”
“….”
“I can’t move something that big! And we don’t have data on all six of them yet.”
“….”
“kk, I’ll give it a try but only if you don’t poke me anymore…”
“….”
The call is ended and Fay looks at the phone, “Wow this really is a good phone.”

WC: 294/3970
HP: 200/200 STA: 177/200 | HP: 120/120 STA: 120/120
Attributes: Ascended | -Weak
Attack: Myndius (9 STA) Miasma (+Curse 15ft area, 9 STA)
Mode: Elemenyz Mode [Fire] (5 STA), Enhance
Transformation: Onihumetransformation
Passive skills: Sonic Slash [Perfected], Weapon Endurance [Perfected]
Passive Items: Soli-realm Pendant, Able-mind Charm, Time-piece Jewel
Beginning of the End - Page 7 Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:10 pm

The member 'rekoa' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Beginning of the End - Page 7 EPSILON Beginning of the End - Page 7 BETA
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Domenmenbio_01
Past Realm

The fact that I did not receive a reply from Sanzon leads me to believe that he had finally started to focus on the battle at hand. I watch as he calls upon his element once more to attack The Leviathan before he creature has a chance to expand his trickery across the floor of the heavenly realm. I watch on with grim judgment as Sanzon castes the Ice Demon from his frozen refuge and reverts him back to his previous form. It would seem that Sanzon was learning to fight against The Leviathan, but The Leviathan was not learning at the same rate. A frown forms about my lips as I witness these events. I wondered if he actually had the upper hand in this battle without all of the strength and grace that I possessed. While watching, it became obvious to me that my battle with The Leviathan must have put in him a weaker state; there was probably a very slim chance that he would be able to recover fully after dying at my hands. In a way, I did not believe that he was facing Sanzon at even the level of power that he had previously faced us both during the last wide scale attack on the human populace.

213 / 7411
Beginning of the End - Page 7 Domenmenbio_03

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Well, ask and you shall recieve. I was hoping that the small bolts would do some damage, even though they really weren't that small. I guess it was looking at it in comparison to what I normally did. Watching the final result of ice breaking, and the demon ejecting himself in a human shape definitely put a smile on my face. It wasn't an arrogant smile or anything, just one of an angel enjoying a fight. I had a feeling that Domen would probably not like the fact that he had truly failed to kill this demon, and that honor may rest with me in the final times. I may be completely wrong, and he could see me as fighting a weaker version. Either way, it was my turn to go all out on this ice demons ass. "nice to see you are still alive." Gripping my right hand at my side, as if holding a pistol, a deep breath would be taken to recover the balance of electricity inside my body. While doing that ,my right hand would lift to my lips with a small bottle. The cool contents would be quickly devoured before tossing it to the side, where it would freefall down to the surface. "Enlightenment..."

Hearing the words from the ice demon, my right hand would quickly twist upwards, with my index finger curling outwards.
"of thunder and lightning!"

A large bolts of decently strengthened lightning would emerge before screaming the short distance between us. If he moved, two more would be sent out in the directions that he moved. If he didn't move, all three would be sent at his position. Maybe he was trying to prove to me that he could handle my strength without worry. I hoped for my sake that was true, and maybe I could do some damage to him before we headed to close combat

Tech : Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning, Symphony, x 3 Fierce
Notes : 200/ 200 | 48 / 200
Locate : Heaven, assaulting Leviathan
Wordz : 225/ 5400

Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:43 pm

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 7 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 7 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 7 ZETA
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Knockin on Heavens Door

As the sphere taking form is quickly brought to an end by Mukhya and redirected at the one that seems to be attacking him, I give a faint nod as I shift my gaze to the one that seems to be attacking Mukhya, my hand resting upon the hilt of my dark katana. Now that I can take a brief moment I finally take in the scope of the thing fighting Mukhya, my gaze widening a bit as I look at the large demonic dragon, watching as black mist begins to come from its body before large arms come from its back before wrapping around it. I continue to watch as two large wings burst from its back and surround it as a dark barrier takes form around the demon blocking sight beyond the barrier. As black mist begins to come from the barrier I let out a growl as I release the hit of my katana, " That barrier isn't going to protect you. " I say before glancing to Mukhya, " Follow my lead, and you may want to step back." I say to Mukhya as I begin to move backwards away from Mukhya and the demon surrounded in a barrier. As I fly backwards through the air, I let out a growl and raise my hand into the air, " Let destruction rain down upon the land! " I shout out the chant as I raise my hand into the air, pointing to the sky as I invoke the spell Dark Skies.

WC: 255
Total WC: 745

Stamina: 183 / 200

Dark Skies:
Darkwave (P)
Drain =17
Damage: Destructive

OOC: Lets do this! I think xD, combo breaker
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Rep! : 1

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:42 am

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Arch

"Son of a bit-".

The slight movement back had saved him from going toe to toe with a speeding golem flying through the air and strangely enjoying the sensation of being on fire. He could feel the heat from the flames on his face and didn't particularly enjoy the sensation either. So he had absolutely no idea how the golem would like it. Or maybe the thing was just too stupid to realise it? Regardless. It had been a close call. And that Oni Lord wasn't out for the count yet. Maybe there was a reason this one was a Lord. Maybe it wouldn't be so easy to drive mad after all. He might have to take this one apart piece by ever loving piece. What surprised him the most though was what came next. The Oni Lord who had been silent for most of the battle actually spoke. And when he did it was an insult. A strange insult. But one none the less. He called Penny ugly. Now in this form he wasn't what you'd call the most damned handsome man in the world ( unliike his human form) but the streamline Onihume form wasn't what you'd call ugly. More, crap your pants than turn your stomach. But then againn everyone had their own tastes. Or once again maybe the Oni Lord was just in denial. Or. That stupid. " Oh you did not jus-". He was about to reply with a witty retort of his own. But was cut short as the Oni Lord followed up with another attack.

Another rare dodge from Penny, the cuff of the attack striking the side of his wing, a small part. That would probably have hurt if not for the effects of his madness dulling any agony he felt. Once again delving into shadows, he would reappear next to the Oni Lord's head. Delivering a swift kick to the back of his cranium.
Word Count: 338
Total Word Count: 10,481
Techniques Used: Attacked ( Martial Arts)
Health: 115%
OOC: Sorry for the shortness. Lack of net last night and getting ready for work whilst writing <_<

Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:42 am

The member 'Ethereal' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 7 ZETA
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:23 am

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Natsukipb1

Beginning of the End

Weaving my hand bye as Seiki calls out to me with his question and apology. I find it amusing that he calls the old hag an old hag. Was very unlike him say something bad about a girl. My feet stumble as the earth shakes form the crash and I glance over at the beam of light coming from the hole in the sky. Looking back at Seiki as he seems to think it is a good idea that I go check on things at home. "Don't worry babe. I'll come back after I check on mom and I'll bring lots of guns with me." I give him a wink before there is a big puff of smoke and a ninja vanish.... before reappearing next to him to whisper into his ear. "I'll forget give you just this once." Before given him a kiss on the cheek and making it rain again with the chant, "Rain Rain Rain come back some other day." And then ninja puff exit... for real this time.

WC: 181/3261
Action: Average, Unwetting Rayne
HP: 145
STA: 115
Beginning of the End - Page 7 Natsukipb3
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:23 am

'[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:32 pm

*SUMMARY POST* (Super busy at work. Sorry Sad)

Mukhya notices Valkrist's arrival and grins slightly when the suggestion is made.
Step 1: "Giant targets are easier to destroy!" (Light-Rend Armor)
Step 2: So my plan had succeeded... good! With all of the warriors surrounding Marcos, this could be used to my advantage. Using Telekinesis, I apply full massive force to try and crush him with his own warriors. Since they are wielding weapons, it is almost my hope that they stab and slash the dragon, but I'd rather annoy and constrict him. ~ Attempted Interrupt!
Step 3: Chanting telepathically, Mukhya says, "Spirits of Order, cleanse this beast!!" (CTL: Divine Undercleansing (Fierce) + Dark Skies)

After that, I try to catch my breath for a moment. Having Valkrist here was a plus as I question if my magic would have been enough to defeat the dragon.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:32 pm

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

#3 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Past Realm

Continuing my observation, I watch on as it seemed like the ice dragon was taunting Sanzon to attack him. I found this both amusing and interesting, wondering if it were a trap of some sort. My guess would be that Sanzon would take the bait and strike him given his pride in his element, and as things turned out, that was what happened. Knowing the Ice Demon to be a deceptive in his fighting style with his use of ice and all, I couldn’t help but wonder if this were some type of decoy strategy where he would provoke an attack allowing him to easily counter attack. In my regards, Sanzon was a very lucky spirit after all for being able to provide this sport for me to watch; truly I was a benevolent god to allow him such honor by my presence.

143 / 7554

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Asatb_01
Present Realm

I emit a mental ‘whew’ as it would seem that my words had gotten to my girlfriend. In my haste and scrambling, I had kind of spoken without thinking, so I didn’t really have a brain to words connection as they were coming out. Around the same time she pauses, I do as well as the earth quakes and I turn to notice a huge pillar of light created from what looked like a big ass cannon poking out from the sky as if out of heaven’s ass. In no way taking this as a normal occurrence, my face twists up in confusion as I wonder what the hell just happened and who caused it to happen. I certainly couldn’t hope to win against something that could blast holes through realms! With a dark shadow over my face, I turn back to Natsuki who assures me that she would go home and check on her house and my mom; that at least gave me a little bit of comfort. With that, she’s gone. And instant later she’s back. I feel the kiss on my cheek as well as the buffing of my abilities with the kiss. My spirits are lifted slightly and I feel a bit better about making my next move. My gaze shifts to the Heavens, and then surveys what was happening around me. I felt that there was something in Heaven that, if stopped, might stop the demons from assaulting. I had already tried to go the route of taking out spirits one by now, now I would try to take out the strongest ones and hope that enacted some type of change. With a sharp whistle, I call Snowball and Spot from their positions in the trenches of warfare; though they had been fighting nonstop, I couldn’t allow them to rest just yet. “We’re heading up there,” I announce to the two canines as I leap into the air. Dark wings sprout from their backs as they both drop their positions and leap into the air as well. Snowball comes under me, catching me on his back where I ride as the three of us head up into the skies. I hoped the Division was still intact in the city and they could hold off the demons for now. I would look for my answers in heaven and see what I’m able to find up there.

400 / 5150
Attributes: Strong | 200/200 HP | STA = 200/200
Snowball F. Fluffy: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 300 / 500
Spot P. Darkpup: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 300 / 500
Beginning of the End - Page 7 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Callme_woman_01
After the hug and beyond the promise to stay by my side, the time to part comes and the rise to battle follows. I smirk and give a “hmph” when Penny asks for Jonah to keep an eye on me. That was sweet, but unnecessary. Shiori the huntress had reawaken from her slumber for this special occasion and because of that, I didn’t need any of his minions to protect me. Afterall, I had Jigoku, Reirei, and Kyrojin etched into my soul who were sworn to protect me until death. With my dark blade called into my hand I watch as Penny’s army makes themselves useful mentioning something about that being a good investment. With that, I would take up my blade and meet in battle with the demons who managed to get around Penny’s army.

Jigoku slashes through the center of one of the demons attacking as blood are on my face from the many demons I had been fighting to this point. Jyn calling my name snaps me out of my attacking as I slash demon blood clean from my sword. Jigoku mumbles something about his feast stopping, but I tell him to be quiet for the time being. Calling back to Jyn, I agree, “okay we can pull back, but make sure your men know not to shoot the demons in uniform as they are Kyro Corporate employees.” Looking to Penny I would chime in a sweet voice, “are you almost done playing? It’s time to move, dear.”

(251) Summary: Time to move.
Beginning of the End - Page 7 Callme_woman_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Jynbox_01
.: Present Realm

After my words, I would grimace slightly, my ankle giving me a bit of trouble causing a slight limp on movement due to both the location of the wound and the poison induced by it. It was never good to get anything near your Achilles tendon cut, but luckily for me, I had taken the attack as more of a punctured hole between the tendon and bone, rather than a slash that would compromise the entire foot semi permanently. Thanks to the small demon army that she and her lackey commanded, I had a bit of reprieve from fighting since most of the action was focused on them and him. I hear her speak as well as the request that came with it. The statement was upsettings given that she knew my stance on demons and there was a promise, though it may be voided now, about the reduction in demon affiliation as it related to her. Ordering the Division not to target certain demons could get hairy, especially since they were already ordered not to attack the mystic animals. That wouldn’t be something I could promise, since when fighting numbers this large, the moments hesitation it took to identify friend from foe after getting a spirit locking could result in a missed opportunity and perhaps larger mishaps. On top of that, I didn’t fully endorse collaborating with demons, especially those of the Onikonjou variety. My first priority was human survival. I pull two myst grenade cartridges from my belt, press the pin timers and then toss them, one after another, in the general direction of the incoming hordes. With their explosions, they would spread out a 100 foot ranged static field that lingered in the air, hindering the ability to use magic and causing a visual hindrance to cloak our flight. With that performed and without making any promises or confirmations of what the Division would do, I call, “let’s go now.” I didn’t know if her lackey was finished with his battle, but for the moment, I wanted to make sure Shiori and I would at least get out of there.

353 / 9783

Summary: Retreating, limping.
Beginning of the End - Page 7 Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Site Interaction

- quick posts -
// sry guys, this is going to have to be fast

[ muk/valkrist vs marcos ]

Marcos’s demonic arts bind works. Mukhya’s rend armor works. Marcos’s defenses are cut. The telekinesis doesn’t work b/c Marcos is too damn big and is covered by the time the first spell finishes. The combined techs of dark skies and divine undercleansing create a larger tech and it hits. The dark barrier burns dark purple and then shatters. The rest of the attack is buffered by the wings and familiars. Marcos’s technique fails and he’s forced out of his cocoon. His body smokes but his technique protected him mostly. If he hadn’t been in that state, he might have been really hurt.

“Damnit…”

(( Resting ))

[ fay/fate vs arch angel ]

The dark mist intercepts the angel. It meets him half way and would interrupt him if he didn’t have the will power to fight thru it (jugg). He continues his attack w/the momentum built up in his dive and tries to solidify the thrust at where he thought Fate was at before she was cut off by the miasma. He’d tweak his attack by feeling her out spiritually (signature). Doin this wouldn’t take any longer. If he continued w/his same attack, the adjustment would be under a second or something like that.

(( can't stop, won't stop ))

[ sanz vs tl ]

TL stands his ground like he aint never skurred. The lightning hits him dead on. His body locks up and he screams out. The second bolt hits him and he leans over and falls to one knee. The third bolt hits him but he resists it. He growls and stands back up and then pushes off the electricity. He grins (Elemenyz Mode learned) and smoke flows off of his body. He slaps his chest and taunts Sanzon again.

“Is that all your lightning can do? Once more.”

(( taunting ))

[ penny vs oni lord ]

The oni lord sees Penny use his shadow teleport one too many times. When penny delves into the shadow, the Oni Lord turns around with the CLOSELINE FROM HELL (destructive, kick interrupt)! He’d use signature and/or tracking and speed of sensing to help him track Penny, but since he’s attacked from behind every time so far (I think?) he’d either anticipate it or guess lucky.

(( DENYING!!!! ))

// 2 days worth of corporate training @_@ better posts comin tomorrow, i promise

Notes:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:03 am

Mukhya seemed to have understood what I had said and followed through with his own attack, the attack he unleashed and the attack I had unleashed combining to strike the large demon. I watch as the combined attacks strike the barrier around the demon and when it finally shatters I give a faint nod, expecting the rest of the attack to deal what it can to the demon though the wings the thing had grown seem to buffer more of the combined attack, reducing its damage even further. Seeing that more of the damage had been buffered I let out a faint growl as I glance to Mukhya for a moment before turning my attention back to the demon. " Damn bastard. " I grumble lightly as my gaze narrows into a glare as I look at the demon. Raising my hand into the air, I focus and call forth the Scythe of Death into my grasp, " Tired ? " I comment as I glance to Mukhya before turning my attention back to the demon and charge straight for him with out waiting on an answer from Mukhya. As I draw closer to the demon I draw back the scythe, " Let destruction sweep the lands!! "< I yell out as I swing the scythe through the air. Dark energy manifests along the blade of the scythe and as it is swung through the air large crescent blades of dark energy slice through the air, flying straight towards the demon.

WC: 251
Total WC: 996

Stamina: 169 / 200

Attack:
Darkwave (P)
Drain =14
Damage: Fierce
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Rep! : 1

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:30 am

Unexpected.

It seemed that all along this Oni Lord was playing the same game as him. Madness covered his intellect. This one seemed to play stupid to hide intelligence. Either that. Or it was just damned lucky. Either way. The clothesline HURT. Straight to his neck with that giant meat hook of an arm. He felt his wind pipe almost collapse under the force of the whole thing. Luckily it wasn’t all centred on his neck or no doubt it would have been blown for good. The arm was too big. Covered a wider space of his body. Impact was less focused. Less centred. Seemed that the size of this Oni Lord let him down. But that was hardly the point. He had been hurt. And hurt badly. And that didn’t bode well as far as continuing the fight went.

Skidding back, he stares around. Things are continuing to grow more and more desperate. His army is small but elite. Keeping the larger demon forces at bay. Even Shiori now seemed to be getting into the fight. However there was going to be a problem, and he knew it. The other man, Jyn had given the order to retreat. And the simple fact of the matter was. He just couldn’t do that. He knew Shiori would. The girl for all her good points was ridiculously easy to read. She was here for a reason. Not here in the city. But here at this place. Just as he was. That man led the division, and they killed demons. Despite the “ enemy of my enemy” thing going on right now. He knew later on things would be returning to just how they were. Guns and claws. At each others throats. He didn’t want it to go that way, wished it could go another. But the simple fact was that without a common enemy. The only enemies would be one another. Those who killed Spirits. And the spirits that would be fighting for their survival against them. Temptation washed over him. Temptation to take care of that man here and now. Call it friendly fire. Twitch of the claws. Sink them into his neck. Tear out the throat. Hm. No she’d never believe that one. She’d never forgive him either. Complicated situation.

And then it came. Shiori shouting him the order to retreat in that little flirtatious tone of hers. He wanted to reply in his own usual similarly flirty way. But. It was impossible. Bringing the army of Gera’Sey with her was just too much of a risk. That…and the demons here weren’t fully taken care of. His front line was still holding back the majority of the horde. And then there was his own opponent to think about. Regardless, he knew that one more hit like that from the Oni Lord was going to be enough to finish him. And if he let that happen. The army would fall. Shiori…she’d be on her own. The words of Kyo rang through his mind. “ You promised her you wouldn’t leave her on her own”. . He jumped up, flying over his army and then swooping down into their mass. It would for now cover him from the Oni-Lord as he changed back into his human form. Still keeping the power of the Masque however active as to not drop his power levels. He approached Jonah. “ You heard the lady, give the order to retreat”. Jonah nodded, and the army began to move out and backwards as Jyn tossed his grenades to help cover the retreat.

Approaching Shiori and Jyn. Penny had a stern look on his face. Touching around his neck, still sore despite the transformation from taking that level of punishment. Regardless of the grenades cover. Escape was still going to be difficult. Especially if Jyn was limping away from the demonic hordes. Moving past Shiori he forced himself Under Jyn’s arm, yanking the man into a support position so that they could at least limp away faster. “ Lets get moving, the army will be in a slow retreat so they’ll at least be able to provide us with some cover fire if theres any chase. But that doesn’t mean we’ can dilly fucking dally”. Still in the mind set of an arch demon. A leader. His eyes turned to Jyn. He was only helping the man as a courtesy to Shiori. That and he couldn’t afford to waste allies at the moment.

“ Her sentiments repeated. But with a warning. These men, risked a lot by coming here. They’re fighting legions of their own kind. Imagine what its going to be like after this for them. They’ll be pariahs in their own realm. You turn on them”.

He slanted his eyes. Knowing Shiori wasn’t going to like this. But he’d say it anyways. “ I’ll tear out your intestines and hang you from the nearest fucking lamp post, now lets get a move on…”.

Word Count: 827
Total Word Count: 11,308
Techniques Used:
Health: 65%

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:27 am

The rock's dropped and fell and she maneuvered around them getting close a few times to getting hit, but she made it out the entrance just fine as the whole place had collapsed inward and she was in the room that held the entrance. She held her cloths against her nude frame as she looked back toward's the entrance and held a worried glance as she frowned slightly. She held the gem close to herself as well as she slowly pulled it away from herself a little and looked at it. "I'll find someone." She stated as she would tart to get dressed.

After getting herself dressed she stuff the gem into her outfit. She straightened her outfit out and fixed her hair up a little and glanced back one final time as she would leave from the room, she needed to head back and speak with High Priest Treshin. She would need his advice on this. She wasn't sure how should she go about it. Maybe with his advice would trigger something that would allow her know who it is to give it too. She knew eventually she may have to head into the fray, the chances the one that could use it couldn't just pop in out of the blue. So she left from that room and headed back to meet with High Priest Treshin. "High Priest, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have returned." she would state to him when she found him. "I have some new to tell you..." she would then tell him what had happened within the cloister.

Word count: 269 | 4,482
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Duel: Marcos w/ Valkrist

Unlike my counterpart, there is no discernable displeasure shown by me. It is present though. I had grown weary of this encounter and I now seek to bring a true end to this conflict. With Valkrist taunting him and moving to attack, I am given the opportunity to harness energy for an attempt to bind his power. At least at this current moment, I can feel that he is weakened and seems to be distracted, so now is the perfect time. I would have preferred him to be wounded, but I'll take what I can get at this point. Not taking long at all to harness the energy, my body glows faintly as I can feel Myndius starting to fade. Telepathically I chant, "Blessed spirits of order, purify this demon of its foul taint and bind him from doing harm so that you may reap your vengeance!" With the consecutive casting ofLight - Expel followed by Spiritual Arts - Seal, I try to strip away his powers in totally. Unsure, of how my original attempt to seal his powers had not worked, I could only conclude that he had been blessed, well cursed in his case, against such attempts. Stripping away any and all buffs should allow for this attempt to be successful I hope. If the first attempt to seal his powers failed, I would repeat the chant and the attempt to seal his powers once more. If the first attempt is successful, then I would wait to see the effect of Valkrist's attack. I could feel that this power is beginning to place a slight strain on me. I will fight thru this. I simply cannot stop until this blight has been purged from Koutaku-shi!

Rolls
1) Light - Expel (rolled as Perfected)
2) Spiritual Arts - Seal (rolled as Perfected)
3) Spiritual Arts - Seal (if necessary)
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:28 pm

#3 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Izumimad_01
wc: 415 | 6,455
pc: 18
Location:Close to Jyn's position, within sensing distance of him.

Flying through the air allowed for her to make many short cuts and cut over a lot of distance in a little bit of time. She looked ahead and took notice of the many demon's that were heading in the direction of where she felt out Jyn's energy. This bothered her as she narrowed her eyes at them glaring at them as she fly high into the sky. "This is rather aggravating. Jyn, baby, I hope you're alright." she said to herself as she flew over the beast, Rhapsody was blasting creatures out the sky that came within distance. Izumi didn't bother staying behind just to kill the demon's off and just flew passed them. As she gained more distance she took notice of the army that Penny had summoned. She noticed that they were fighting against other oni's.

Well thing's just looked interesting from her stand point, the humans side has some oni's fighting for them. Eventually thing's would turn around on them and they might be back at each others throats, but for not all help would be accepted, but that didn't matter. she looked ahead as she noticed smoke rising out. Narrowing her eyes upon it as she decided to take flight over it she rose higher above the smoke. Izumi looked around amongst the fighting and demon's searching out for humans as she noticed from her position the Division 12 starting to move back making a retreat. Izumi looked around and noticed a variety of things, but it wasn't of her concern as she wanted to find Jyn. With the smoke covering the demon's below, she couldn't see, though she could sense them, where they were. But what she did notice were the one's retreating. A smirk formed upon her lips as looked amongst them carefully and caught notice of Penny coming to Jyn's side, and then noticed Shiori in the area. She arched a brow as she would come closer and come down.

Thanks to the bangle of destruction Seiki gave her she was wearing armor that covered her over, on her arm's legs, torso and even head, but not the clunky armor that old knights would wear. Something that held to her frame and held a unique design to them. Colored in a dark purple with silver designs into them. Upon her chest plate was a Medusa head design upon it. She would come in from the sky. "Jyn!"

----
Health: 240 / 140%
Stamina: 240/ 140%
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)
Bangle of Destruction Equipped.

Bleaus's Blessing:
Artifact Activation
Gorgyn Soul line activated
Gorgyn transformation : perfected

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [10/10]

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:51 pm

He didn't even dodge? If that was the case, then it may be best to hit him as hard as I could right now. I was unsure of how much strength this demon had left, but I knew I couldn't risk messing around. While I honestly wanted to save techniques like this for when I fought people like Domen, it would be much safer for all of us if I didn't hold back here. When the Leviathan emerged from the third bolt, asking for another, something didn't feel right. It wasn't exactly a feeling, but I wanted to keep him on his toes. After all, he managed to continually surprise me. Drawing my arm upwards, the exact same was as I did for throwing lightning, I would thrust my arm towards the ground. As it passed, I would give a new incantation. "Strike down the life of those impure!" The result would be an increase of spiritual pressure around the leviathan that would forcefully create a crater while drilling him down into the ground. Hopefully. As that happened, my right arm would come forward, with my fingers out.

"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a white lightning. Iron Will!"

Massive nails would emerge from the heavens of the heavens before descending upon the leviathan. A green glowing grid would glow underneath him. The two story nails would be crossed with chains to physically bind the leviathan to the ground. Hopefully, the gravity press would be enough of an attention grabber for the seal to be successful.

Tech : Imprint, 7 Nail Seal
Notes : 200/ 200 | 15 / 200
Locate : Heaven, Combat with Leviathan: Supreme Physical bind

Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:51 pm

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 7 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 7 ZETA
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Fatefay

Beginning of the End

So the angel flies through the misasma... Which means he is now cursed and as weak as a human even if the angel is able to. With his thought still in mind and the fact that I am always confident that I will win in the end no matter who or what I am fighting. Maybe I'm too confident... nah. My body hardens [Toughness] and pivot so the blade is only able to do a glancing blow as hits me. Because the blade isn't able to cut or break the skin it can't poison me with its blessing right? As the blade runs across my abdomen, my free hand grabs a hold of the angel's sword arm [Fierce]as the cursed blade is slashed out to cut the divine being into [Destructive+].

Fay pops out of her own little realm and looks at the temple with a sigh. before she flies into the shadows of the ruins. After a few moments an oscillating column of energy forms and starts to grow to cover the area. Stuff starts to be teleported into Onitoshi. Why, because the sky is red and I am evil!! Mahaha!

WC: 192/4162
HP: 198/200 STA: 142/200 | HP: 120/120 STA: 84/120
Attributes: Ascended resisted +Blessed | -Weak
Attack: Toughness [Trained] (20 STA) Brawl Fighting [Perfected] (7 STA), Swordsmanship [Perfected] (3 STA)
Mode: Elemenyz Mode [Fire] (5 STA), Enhance
Transformation: Onihumetransformation
Passive skills: Sonic Slash [Perfected], Weapon Endurance [Perfected]
Passive Items: Soli-realm Pendant, Able-mind Charm, Time-piece Jewel
Beginning of the End - Page 7 Fate_3a

Last edited by rekoa on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : drain was wrong and for roll out come)
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:07 pm

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Trained' :
Beginning of the End - Page 7 GAMMA

Beginning of the End - Page 7 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 7 ZETA

#3 '[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :

#4 'One Hundred Roll' : 36

#5 'One Hundred Roll' : 19
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Site Interaction
- -
[ the hogasha battle ]

Spoiler:
Dem reappears outside of his attack’s the blast radius. Smoke billows over the crater that was a few blocks big. In the air, Merkus breaks out of the prism bind. He appears behind Dem and slams his rod down at him. Dem turns around at the last moment and blocks it by manifesting a black bar of mass between them. Merkus floats away upside down and shines down burning light. The bar of mass spreads into a circle and blocks the light like an umbrella. The light starts to dissolve the mass. Dem creates a portal beneath him and fires a ball of energy into it. Merkus stops his attack and turns to the side and swings. He knocks away the energy ball away that comes out of a portal that was made beside him. Dem projects his original circle of mass at Merkus making it transform from a circle to a pike in the process. Merkus evades it to the side and then starts to do a counter attack, but when he looks Dem is gone. Merkus looks around. He’s able to see through the dust on the crater that Bleaus should be in. While it clears he could see that it was filled in with five solid matter binding spells.

[ val / muk vs marcos ]

Compared to Valkrist, Marcos is so fast that he moves behind Valkrist in the middle of him doing his slash. He (still a big ass dragon) opens his mouth and eats Valkrist! Marcos would chew on Valkrist with his big sharp teeth (dmg = destructive over and over).

Expel works, but Marcos doesn’t have any buffs on him. Seal works the second time. Marcos doesn’t know yet that he’s not able to use Magic b/c he’s distracted w/Valkrist.

[ penny vs oni lord ]

After the closeline, the Oni Lord roars and lifts his arms up. He looks around while the hundreds upon hundreds of Oni Lord fans chant his name.

“Rochey… Rochey… Rochey… Rochey… “

When he turns around to do his ppl elbow he doesn’t see Penny since he ran away.

“!”

There’s a smoke bomb thing that goes off too. He senses Penny again and runs in his direction. So while Penny is threatening Jyn, a huge Oni Lord is running at him and shaking the ground with smoke trailing off his body all dramatic like (maybe in slow motion too).

[ seijin vs treshin ]

Treshin is helping a young priest in training. He hears Seijen when she comes and turns around.

“Oh child! You’re back safely. How did it go? What have you to tell me?”

[ sanz vs tl ]

The imprint hits but not that hard.

“You coward…”

TL channels his energy and pushes his power out in all directions (exert). The exert resists against the seal. Static energy spikes from the conflict btw the chains/nails and the exertion. The bind breaks through the exerted energy and slams on TL. TL is bound by the 7 nail seal.

“You were afraid to attack me with lightning again…”

[ arch angel vs fate/fay ]

Fate’s sword strikes down the angel hit on the back. When he’s hit he lets go of his blade and lands on his face. After hitting the ground he struggles to get up. The armor on his back is broken where Fate’s blade hit it.

“You…”

((resting))

// only a lil distracted today, lemme kno if I missed something…well yall always do xD

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:32 pm

With the bind in place, I would reach down to the inside of my jacket, where the last little mini-shot of water was kept. The cool contents would be quickly devoured before I moved towards the leviathan at full speed. The giant two story nails and their chains would hold the beast in place while I got into position. Increasing my speed to maximum {Supreme}, I would draw my arm back before planting it directly into the leviathan's body. The pressure that was exerted from my body would probably cause another deeper crater to form from the force. It had been the same technique I had originally used, only this time I was hitting a target without stopping time. Upon impact, my body would flip upwards, twist, and come down again to deliver another one. With the right fist coming down, another mass of energy would erupt before my left hand moved upwards to counterbalance the force. Finally, my left arm would curl into a fist before slamming down into it again. The result would be a 3 stage beat down that would continually grind him into the ground around him while increasing the crater.

Tech : Kitaso Pao x 3
Notes : 165/ 200 | 000 / 200
Locate :

Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:32 pm

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 7 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 7 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 7 ZETA
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Seijin held a little upset look as she lowered her head a little. "Um Everything went well. I managed to pass on the word to everyone. Though soon after that the guardian of the cloister stated that there is nothing more the cloister can help us and that we must search for our own path. Then the whole place started to break down." She brought a hand to her chest and then with her free hand she reached for the gem and showed it to Treshin. "I was then given this gem, the guardian told me to give it to someone who could save us, but I do not know who I should give it to." She looked at the gem, a bit saddened that the cloister was destroyed.

She lifted her earthly eyes and looked at the one other person she's always looked up to for everything. Eyes yearning for advice on what should she do. Some sort of guidance. "W-what should I do High Priest?" She asked with a worried tone. "Who should this be given too?" Many question's as to whether who this person could be or even if they could be trusted, but she knew somewhere within her that at some point how it's used will be unknown and from then on she could only put faith that whoever uses it would put it to good use. Seijin looked at Treshin with patience for an answer of some kind, though she knew there wasn't much time to waste. This gem might be the thing that could put a stop to all this fighting.

Word count: 272 | 4,754
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:24 am

The full understanding of the demons speed was not comprehended until he was already behind me as I unleash my attack. Though it was a massive demon it seemed to possess greater speed then I did, but that was the least of my conserns at the moment. Before I could turn to face the large demon that had moved behind me it came down with its massive jaws, its maw so large it was able to capture me with in it. As the large demon bites down onto me as if I where a piece of meat in some meal, I let out a cry of pain as I come to realize what it feels like to be a piece of beef in a meal.

After the first bite I focus as much as I can and attempt to silently invoke a barrier around me to try and protect myself. Should the barrier protect me long enough I attempt to move past the sharp teeth of the beast and into its mouth while invoking my Onihumetransformation.

Post WC: 175
Total WC: 1171

Health: 100 / 200
Stamina: 145 / 200

Tech:
Dark Barrier (P)
Drain: 17
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:24 am

The member 'яuиє' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 7 OMEGA
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:10 am

Past Realm

I do find it at least a bit amusing that Sanzon decides to opt out of the challenge to perform lightning again and decides to take a different route; not the most honorable thing, but for someone with his power, it probably was the smartest thing to do. Up to this point, I had forgotten about Mukesh’s presence after surrounding of the angels and the attack on my personage from The Leviathan. Updating the status on him, he would have risen back up from the attack by now, having had plenty of time to break out of the bind and compose from the damage dealt from The Leviathan’s sneak attack. Not a being as strong as myself, it was only understandable that it would take this long for him to recompose. With my attention still on Sanzon, I am surprised to see that he reveals new techniques in his arsenal that seemed to emit some sort of pressure as well as an impressive bind. The climax comes as he goes to put the nail in the coffin; I would see if he had what it took to finish off The Leviathan once and for all in this weakened state now.

200 / 7754

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:20 am

After walking for a while in this central area, the Kami stumbles upon the spirit signature that he had been seeking. Upon recognition of her face from afar, a smile graces his own and his route is redirected to take him in that general direction. He didn’t care much for the old man who was in her presence, but he did know who the old man was; a relic of the past now. The whole ‘father figure’ idea of Treshin was fine and all, but Izuya had a sneaking suspicion that the old man was the source, or at least a catalyst, to Seijin’s current purity level. Conversely, Izuya would love the old man, because if it weren’t for such a high and unworldly bar being set, Seijin wouldn’t be half as interesting to him as she currently was. Still, Izuya felt that the old man’s importance would decline from this day on as obviously with the realms merged, the people of the present would be the ones to inherit power and the ability to give direction… that was, of course, if the world survived.

Not reading into the atmosphere at all, a loud “honey!” would chime in from stage right as Izuya would approach both Treshin and Seijin with arms outstretched and a happy and warm countenance. Clasping his hands at his chest on his arrival into their circle of conversation, Izuya would continue, “I was so worried about you! I had to abandon my post next to Merkus to assure you were okay… I’m glad to see you’re well!”

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:31 am

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Asatb_01
Heavenly Realm

Haste is continued towards the distance pearly gates. Slightly crouched upon the back of a four story tall black coyote, I hold onto long strands of fur with the wind whisking through my hair and garments, my gaze is up to the open light surrounded by a dark celestial back drop. I take this time to catch my breath, though it felt almost as if the blessings that I had enjoyed were coming to an end. Still, I needed to make sure I got to Heaven fast enough so that Natsuki’s blessing didn’t wear off; I needed to do as much damage as possible with the gift that she had given to me.

After ascending to heavenly heights, the two Coyotes with me enter into the front gates of heaven to witness a dreary sight in the distance of a city in ruins. My first time up here in a place like this, I grimace at the scene of destruction in a place that I thought would be unworldly in radiance and beauty. Much like the earth below, there were demons up here and running amok as well with the main concentration being within the city. Standing upright on the back of the black coyote, I look around to set a target on something big and strong; once I had a bearing of what was around me, I could make a move.

232 / 5382
Attributes: Ascended (Average +2, 4/5) | 200/200 HP | STA = 200/200
Snowball F. Fluffy: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 300 / 500
Spot P. Darkpup: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 300 / 500
Beginning of the End - Page 7 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 am

Beginning of the End - Page 7 Jynbox_01
.: Present Realm

I came to the realization that a couple miles were a long way to attempt to flee from demonic entities to head to cover. I mull around the idea of having someone come and pick me up; I hated to leave my own vehicle behind, but in the condition that it was in, there was no way that I would be able to retrieve it without heavy machinery. Feeling some sort of impact, I turn around just in time to see Shiori’s lackey get the shit knocked out of him, convincing him he didn’t want to be in that battle. It was of little concern to me as I continued to hobble swiftly along my way, hopefully with Shiori close by and in tow. I regarded the myst grenade’s lingering effect as a good thing; hopefully the demons caught inside of it would be disoriented enough to begin physically altercating with one another; that would be the best case scenario in my mind. Moments after that, I find myself forced to be supported by Shiori’s bodyguard. I didn’t particularly care for the assistance, but while that one was saying something about sex toys that I didn’t quite catch for lack of paying attention to him in particular, I sense a strong presence coming towards us, or more appropriately, towards him. Motioning to the Oni Lord approaching from behind, I inform, “Your boyfriend’s come to pick you up.” I was along the lines of thought that I’d taken out dozens of demons already, you’d think he could handle at least one.

Speaking of lovers, I felt another familiar presence, a very intimate one, as I also notice Izumi arriving to the scene. My gaze would shift to her, leaving the Oni Lord for Penny, as her voice reached me. Not wanting to be a hindrance to another fight, my body vanishes from around Penny and appears about five feet away and to the opposite side of him (Haku) where I could stand on my own feet. On reappearing, I fall to one knee as my ankle gives way and I hold it with a pained expression before I slowly forced myself back up figuring it probably wasn’t a good idea to move so quickly. Looking to my decoratively colored girlfriend, I would hold up a hand to acknowledge that I heard her and wait for her arrival, not being the ‘calling out across distances’ type. Even with all of this going on, it was good to see her and I was glad that she was alright.

425 / 10208

Summary: Greeting Izumi.
Beginning of the End - Page 7 Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Watching the movements of the massive dragon to see if my strategy had worked, I know that there is but one true way to know if I was successful. Energy is drawn to me as I vanish from sight. I did not stop the first bite because I still needed more time to harness energy, but once I am good. I put my arm straight up to hold the roof of the dragon's mouth open and speak, "Spirits of Order, PURGE!!" From my floating position, an explosive burst of spiritual energy pulses out from my body with a 25 foot blast radius. Since I am inside of the dragon's mouth, I am curious to see just how much damage such an attack can cause him. There should be no real means for the dragon to defend against such an explosion deep within its mouth. (*pause*) Knowing that one blast would not be enough to fully destroy the dragon, I attempt to truly flex my telekinetic might at its full prowess as I would attempt to follow it up with "pushing" raw telekinetic force against the bottom and roof of the dragon's mouth away from one another in a hope to dislocate or completely mutilate (If the Bless works) its mouth. My eyes burn with a furious rage barely on the verge of controlled fury. He would suffer for the deaths of my brethren if I accomplish nothing else, that will be done!

I hoped that Valkrist was able to survive the bite and remain though I will admit that his safety is not my primary concern at the moment. Vindication will be had this day.

Rolls
1) Radiant Rejection - P - Fierce + Bless
* Requesting Critical Damage since I'm inside his mouth (pause)
2) Telekinesis (x1 or x2?) - P - Supreme++ (aka King Kong aka Optimus Prime aka RIP HIS F**K*N HEAD OFF)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the End
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next