Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beginning of the End

Go down 
+8
rekoa
GameMaster
ero
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
Antifreke
Ethereal
ShinTre_Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Earth (Present Realm)
A Week before the Saga

The skies are dark over the city. Dark clouds cover the top of the sky. Other than the darkness everything is normal, there is no rain or hard winds. Life in the city continues like it is a normal day. The streets are packed with lunch time traffic, office buildings are buzzing with activity and the streets are active. Like always there are dark happenings in the background.

Two teams of assassins are given encrypted orders through a text message. Team one sets up at an undisclosed location. Team two arrives in a city maintenance van in uniform at the site of a high class and critically acclaimed day play: the Sai City Concert Hall for Performing Arts. The Mayor is there to view the play along with prominent council members.

After the play is finished, the mayor exits the Concert Hall and gets into his car. Suddenly the vehicle explodes. It becomes a fire ball. The mayor is stuck inside of the burning metal and his driver lies dead, thrown back 15 feet from it. No one is able to get close to the car to attempt to get the mayor out. The maintenance van drives away in the chaos. The news reports on the accident and speculation on what happened. It is described as a terrorist attack. Emergency vehicles rush to the scene and Division 12 is told to quarantine the area.

The real mayor escapes out of the back of the concert hall in a secret car. The person who died in the explosion was a double. The mayor’s security team hurries him to a secret safe house in Gothstone for the time being. The safe house is privately owned penthouse apartment with blacked out windows. The mayor arrives at the safe house and is hurried inconspicuously inside. After getting inside, the Mayor is able to remove his coat and loosen his tie. His security team consisting of 8 agents secures the perimeter.

The Mayor is frightened by the attempt on his life, but his security team tells him it will be alright. The mayor, who is sweating, complains that it is too hot in the penthouse. The security team calls the safe house head of maintenance that comes over to work on the air conditioning. While working on the air conditioner, the head of maintenance plants a transmitter near the control room. This transmits copies of the security feeds from the safe house to an unknown but relatively close by location.

The Mayor sits in the living room of the penthouse with his security team around him and watches the news on TV. El Goog reports that it may not have been the real mayor that was killed in the explosion. Suddenly the tint settings on the windows disengage and the windows go clear. There is a loud sound and glass explosion on the window and the Mayor’s head bursts. The wall behind him has a large hold in it and the members of his security team take light damage. Alarms go off inside of the safe house.

The head of maintenance takes the transmitter and pockets it. He plants it on one of the security members on his way out while security rushes to the real Mayor. Members of the second team of assassins stand up from a rooftop that is almost a mile away and walks to the roof access door.

El Goog and sites that are able to bypass Elgoog's firewall are given the footage of both kills. The video is leaked forcing Elgoog to report the truth. The terrorist then go silent. That night, independent sites come up with anarchist or conspiracy theories. They focus on how Elgoog's announcement came after Mayor Phildofer had been shot and rant about government cover ups.

El Goog’s cyber security traced the source of the leak to the Livic's security offices. They are brought under investigation and Livic's stock price takes a heavy dive. Another series of attacks occur on Livic corporate offices and warehouses. Since Livic monopolized a majority of the city’s food and water supply, it started speculation and public panic that terrorist activities would damage the city’s water and food supply. People panicked that food and water would be tampered with. Store started selling out of bottled water and food necessities. When supplies started to run low, citizens panicked and began rioting and looting.

Earth (Present Realm)
Day of the Saga

It is noon time. Over the week, the skies never once cleared and remain dark with scattered lightning. Still no rain. At the heavily secured City Hall in the City Metro the City Council battles with the police forces on how to handle things. Without the mayor there is no figurehead to rally under. City politics, government and life are all in chaos.

The fear of the very real terrorist threat fuels the people. A female El Goog news reporter reports:

“There is still major rioting and looting since the death of the Mayor. People are breaking into stores and stealing what they need or think they needed in order to survive. Livic, as a corporation, looks like it may be crumbling at its foundation which leaves the city to wonder, what will become of the city’s food and water supply. The citizens of the city are scared.”

There is an explosion behind the news reporter. She ducks reacting to the explosion and keeps reporting.

“Store owners are fighting back in broad day against the rioters. Police are scattered around the city. Some police cars are toppled over and set on fire as you can see over there. The public refuses to trust the police in the cover ups. The police are urging citizens to calm down and return to their homes. If you are out there and watching this, stay inside and convince your loved ones to do as well. Trust in the government to handle this situation… with El Goog, this is Trish Towanoka, signing off.”

Earth (Past Realm, Q11)
Day of the Saga

Gray covers the skies over the Earth. There are strong spiritual signatures coming from the southern mountainous regions. A hooded figure stands in the air high in the atmosphere looking down at a valley fortification. He is observing what is going on outside of sensing range. Below him the fort is surrounded by a large demon army. A powerful demon is in the center of that walled and fortified area. There is a handful of strong Kami and Oni spirits and a small human army and yokai army about a half mile away from this fort covered in a static filled mist. The gray skies turn dark red over the fort and a large cloud form over that area. It looked like a battle was about to take place.

The army in the fortified area scouts the approaching army. The scouts rush back to the fort to warn of the approaching army.

Ooc: I’ll be taking control of that army and NPC.

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:39 pm

The member 'Kaguyalover' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Trained' :
Beginning of the End - Page 6 Alpha

--------------------------------

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 6 ZETA
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:45 pm

A light sigh emits the throat of the Kami as he makes his way away from the battlefield having slipped out unnoticed. He flies casually horizontally parallel to the ground with his head tilted upwards to the air in front of him and his hands in the pockets of his close fitting designer jeans. As things would have turned out, Seiki seemed to like all of that fighting against myriads of demons, but to the strategically fleeing Kami, all indications pointed to that position being overrun, and though Seiki and his girlfriend were cool people, he wasn’t about to be a Kami in the mist of over a thousand Onis. “That’s like asking to be raped,” Izuya murmur sarcastically with a grin on his face as he flies south, “I’m sure he’ll be okay, he’s resilient like that.” More importantly, Izuya had noticed the chaos that had occurred around him, and as an inquisitive spirit, he needed to look around and get a gauge for what just happened; he already had his fill of what was happening up north. Aside from that, he needed to make sure that his condo was still in one piece or at least try to salvage his computer and electronics.

While flying towards the city, he notices something peculiars. The transparent gloss that was normally over the City Metro was no longer there. With a grin, he comments, “things have gotten that bad, have they?” He would have assumed that the Metro of all places would have the most order. Deciding to check it out on his way to his condo, he Kami flies that way post haste. Such a forbidden place to a curious soul like his couldn’t be overlooked.

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Asatb_01
Present Realm

“Sensei!” I see my sensei attacked as I rush towards the large creature, or rather trapped by her own attack. My body continues to cut through the demons before me with a constant barrage of godspeed usage as I lift a dust cloud about a second or two in my wake after my passing. My hand pulls Goronova free from her shell and I hold it down and diagonally, dragging along the ground before the next instant, my body runs to and up the base of the demon, dragging the blade blessed blade (Bushido) along its surface and creating a glowing line of blessed energy trailing as I go. Running up the full length of the demon, my body projects itself up as I leap over the head of the demon, coming into the air. “Err-raaaaahhhh!” my body rotates diagonally at the peak of my jump and the blessed sword glows with power just as it rips out a super sonic blade, sending the elongated blade of energy down and aimed to be crashing into the head of the super demon.

180 / 8658

Rolled: Sonic Blade (Honed, Omega2) - Damage is Double Fierce (+8.), Travel distance = 100 ft, size = 20 ft

Armored Seiki v2: Strong | 200/200 HP (Armor took -3 den) | STA = ~/200
Snowball F. Fluffy: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 375 / 500
Spot P. Darkpup: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 375 / 500
Beginning of the End - Page 6 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Callme_woman_01
I can tell I have thrown him a curve ball. It is a bit much for Jyn. Even I know that. I dated him for long enough to know that emotional things are his forte. Not mine either, but I am a bit better at them than him. I flick my eyes upward as he begins to try and stutter something out, but gets interupted. I sigh faintly and reach up, feeling that my hair has come a bit undone during the small scuffles. I pull the hair tie away and shake out my long hair. It falls down my back and a bit around my face. I run my hand through my hair and give my scalp a slight massage. I let him play his role of commander and blink when he speaks, peering over at him. His words make me smirk.

"You can say that," I chirp and pull my hair back into a ponytail. I then feel my smirk widen as my wings of light flutter on my back in reaction to a certain someone's arrive. I turn and the smirk becomes a smile. I had not seen him in quite sometime now. I listen to his little poem. I have missed his presence in my life. He is honestly one of the few true companions I have that I can trust.

"Now Pen-kins. Play nice," I playfully scold and step closer to him. I then check for injuries and arch a brow. "Why is your shirt missing?" I inquire curiously then peek behind him and see the army. I would then leap at him and hug him if he would allow it. "Oh you delightful man. I missed you. But you have been such a busy bee," I say happily.

Summary: (O3D), Greeting Penny!

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Callme_woman_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Jynbox_01
.: Present Realm

The questioning gaze remains on Shiori as she answered cryptically of the reinforcements at hand. A voice from the side captures my attention as I see the arrival of another who seemed to know Shiori. I hadn’t felt his presence, though I wasn’t particularly feeling or looking for it. Still it was odd because he felt more like an illusion than an actual entity. He is given a glance and a light frown; I didn’t get the reference of his words save for pig was a derogatory term for cop and I was obviously in uniform. I wasn’t social enough to speak. More noteworthy than he was the sense of a demon army coming from behind him which he hails with his words. With the notification that this army was ‘ordered’ by Shiori, confusion was among the first feelings to come to mind. Attempting to tame demons to fight against other demons seemed a bit outlandish to me, but as reality would have it, that was what I seemed to be looking at for the moment. An eye brow arches slightly as I see Shiori leap at him with a hug; ‘we’ seemed to be an affectionate one today. Between the demons approaching our position and the shady skyscraper demon in the background, a lot seemed to be happening at once. The sound of automatic fire from the soldiers draws my attention as I see them engaging with the first demons to fall upon our position. I turn to look and see what type of situation we were in; I would disengage myself first from the reunion between Shiori and her demonic army. I was sure they had some type of catching up to do, or something to that nature.

290 / 8335
Beginning of the End - Page 6 Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:02 am

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Sansantoo_01

“Screaming light, terrorize and ignite!”

After channeling the necessary amount of time from my undisclosed location, shining orbs of electric energy hover around the main body of the hideously large oni abomination. I stand in the air with my out stretched arm returning to my chest as there is only a moment’s pause before a brilliant display of lights would burst and explode all around the one dubbed the super demon. “Beautiful.”

After having come through the portal behind Mukhya, I had found myself on the bad end of a surprising revelation on top of the debuff. I had found that the one known as The Leviathan had not died, in fact he was very much alive. After the attack, he had fled to Heavens, but during my down time I had plenty of time to rest and re gather the senses that had been partially knocked aloof. The first movement of my body came when Bleaus casted his blessings over all of us in Yochi and the heavens. I felt a warm glow radiating from my chest and the damage that I had taken had all but faded away. I was feeling much better now and with an attack of good will rendered to the conglomeration of demons, I was ready to turn my attentions towards the Heavens to pursue something greater. Izumi and that one boy could handle the rest.

Without paying attention to whether or not the super demon was defeated or not, I turn and fly towards Heaven with much of my speed. I had a homeland to protect and I would let it fall while I was still breathing.

Tech : Scream of the Lyteflies [Omega2; DMG = +10 / Double Destructive; range = 200 ft]
Notes : 200/ 200 | 200 / 200
Locate : Attacked the super demon, now heading towards Heaven.
Wordz : 274 / 4092
Beginning of the End - Page 6 Sansantoo_03

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:02 am

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 6 OMEGA
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:31 pm

Site Interaction
- - -
[ Koutaku-shi ]

The columns of lights around the pillars change different colors. A glowing alchemy circle covers Nalco's ground. Merkus, Bleaus and Dem are no where to be found. The Kunashi are down to their last 3 warriors vs Marcos. Heaven forces are sparse and demons run through the city. Nalco is in ruins. It's not a pretty sight.

[ Member Specific ]

@ seijin - when he hears Seijin, treshin stops what he's doing. He turns to her.

"My child, you're alright! Don't worry about this old man, I am fine... you brought the Mystics...? I don't know if the cloister is still in tact, but I think it's worth a try! Go there quickly."

@ izumi/seiki/sanzon - the SD cries in pain when Seiki runs up it. when Seiki jumps in the air to do his slash, the SD blasts him with his super demon blast (destructive+). the two attacks meet in the middle. seiki's sonic blade cuts through the demons red cero beam o.o. the demon gets hit by the attack and roars echoing hundreds of demons. it is exploded when Sanzon attacks it. goo splatters everywhere. the goo and the demon parts of the SD fade away into spirit particles. the SD is defeated.

@ penny/shiori/jyn - they're attacked by a small army of demons. 100 flying beasts swarm onto your position. Dozen's of strange yokai run in from the north along with just under fifty assorted flaming demons and monkey men! o.o. They attack from the north/northeast/northwest! The flying beasts attack from the air with diving attacks. The ground creatures use slashing/gnashing attacks, the flaming demons project streams of fire (fierce) and the monkey men fling poo (strong) that explodes when it's combines w/the fire (destructive). All of them have Average attributes.

Notes:
Shingine Add-On Breakdown:
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Penny2_01

Rat tat tat tat……rat tat tat tat…..rat tatatatat….

It had been abrupt. Almost too much. Despite all the time he had spent with the girl all theories of what she would do when they were once more reunited after both of their long times apart. This had not come to mind. Then again, he never had factored in the apocalypse. He didn't go red. He didn't get embarassed. He didn't get emotional. There was just nothing. For those first few seconds he was just frozen. Completely taken by the surprise of the moment. He thought for a moment that it would likely get awkward if he didn't shake himself out of this self imposed freeze anytime soon. So he made a slow movement to put his arms around her and embrace the hug in itself, however. Thats when he heard it. The moement he did. For him the world seemed to freeze. Four drips of water. Seemingly nothing to anyone else.But to him it was everything. Drip drip rip rip. Rat tat tat tat. Perfect motion. Perfect timing. Shiori's heartbeat agaisnt his chest.

Thump thump thump thump. Rat tat tat tat. Gone now was Shiori. Gone was the apocalypse. The city. All that existed in this place was the gray. Now staring down a dindgy dark dank corridor. Walls cracked and laden with grime. At the end an aged wooden door. The corridor only barely illuminated by a flickering bulb that swung back and forwards like a pengilum. Drip drip drip drip. It echoed throughout the corridor. Throughout his mind, his head quickly spinning around to face the source. A leaky pipe and water falling into the puddle below. Of course. Nothing else. After all what could it be? Regardless. He had to find his way back. This felt like the library but at the same time different. And he'd never been taken to the library in a moment like that. He needed to get back. And quickly. The light swinging above flickered again, and then with a whine of its own, it died out. Slowly fading like a darkening ember. It left him in darkness. Nothing but the dripping for company. Thats when the knocking began. Ahead of him, that door. Knocking on the door to the time and motion of the drums.And in the darkness there was screamng, but it wasn't like normal screams.

It was as if thousands and thousands of people were all letting out at once in utter agony. A grand screeching symphony of horror and despair. The light flickered on and off again. But more quickly. The periods of light fading. Behidn him he felt something breathing in the dark. In the periods of light he moved forward, the only direction he could go in. He looked at that doro. The knocking still going on, now a banginging slowly getting louder even as drownd out as it was by the sound of the legions screams. He felt heavy, breathless. Tired. And he still felt that breath on his back, now the brush of something that may have been fingers, may have been nails may have been claws. Penny's hand ascended. And touched the doorknob. Then. Silence. No. Not quite silence. There was that beat. Like the drums.So similar. But at the same time. Different.

Staring into her eyes once again. His own hands clasped softly behind her back. To her, no time would have passed at all. Merely looking as if Penny had fazed out for a second or two. He wouldn't tell her. Not now.It could wait. She commented on how he'd been busy and that she missed him, and he had been. But then so had she. " Oh yes....what can I say? It was hell". He let out a light chuckle, thanks to his jacket. His spiritual trace still hidden. Only he and Shiori would get the light irony behind that joke. Pun intended. Focus seemed to shift though as he uncollasped his hand and brought it around to her wrapped side. An injury. Must have occured before he got here. His eyes were a mix of concern and strict disapproval. Right up till the point when she mentioned his missing shirt. " Ah yes..that..". He said looking down at his own bare chest. " Well I could say that I wanted to look the part of the enigmatic sexy dark stranger...or...I could tell you what really happened".. He waited for a few seconds. Blinked and then nodded.

" Well. You remember that girl from the nightclub? What was her name? Izumi! yes thats it. Well she was outnumbered and outgunned by a group of demons, her clothes being torn off and I suspect heavily molested if not-". Once again he stopped mid sentence, his mind drifting back to the event. "...Oh...sorry...photographic memory if you know what I mean...hehehehe...". He pulled out another cigarette and placed it in his mouth. Not lighting it yet. " Well anyways, after realising she still owed me a drink, like the big god damned hero I am I dived in and smoted the demons. Smoted them good". He stood back, lit the cigarette and took a deep draw. " ....And like the kind man I am, I gave her my shirt to cover her shame...and then with the demon army, I made my way over here...believe she came in this direction, although judging by her previous suicidal tendancies when fighting demons...I'd say shes probably fighting that thing". He thumbed over to the giant demon.

And thats when things all seemed to go to hell. Once again. Literally. Demons started flooding out from nowhere and everywhere. Penny smirked as his own army rushed into combat the others. " Ok people just remember, don't kill the demons wearing uniforms!". He turned to Shiori. Eyes serious. " By your side. As promised. Till the end".
Word Count: 987
Total Word Count: 8114
Techniques Used:
Health: 115%
Stamina:100%
Masque Of Madness: Attributes synched to strong, 100% Control
Bitter Mercy: 80% Pain Reduction
Hysterical Strength: +1 to all Hand to Hand moves

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Penny2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Present Realm

Though the creature attempted to counter me, it would seem like my attack had overpowered his and worked effectively. A grin comes across my face before I notice something sparkling around the large conglomeration of demons below me. Before gravity has a chance to fully pull me down, there is a huge explosion of lightning and lights and I feel a harsh force push against me, keeping me suspended in air as the creature below is utterly destroyed. Performing a bit of a back flip, regain my uninverted posture and leap off of the air in a cloud leap before free falling towards the ground. I find that my fall is stopped by the arrival of Snowball who catches me on his neck, causing me to slide the length of it to his back where I roll and come into a crouch with a “heh, thanks boy!” giving me time to look around. My gaze shifts to the sky where I see the source of the huge attack. I remembered him from that time against the Ice Demon. The familiar male was on his way towards Heaven’s Gates. “Whoa…” I murmur at how casually he performed a spell of such magnitude and then just left like that; it was super gully. Since some time had passed, I realized that I had lost track of Natsuki and Izuya; I hoped that they were still alright. With that thought in mind, I look around for my friend and girlfriend as I ride along the battling Snowball. “Oh yeah,” I remember as I recalled also that my sensei was around here somewhere too… I should probably help her or make sure she was okay.

284 / 8942

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:01 pm

The light hearted Kami continues to fly through the air with the greatest of ease with the Metro as his destination. Judging from the activity along the ground, it looked like the Division was nearing their objective point, though the Kami didn’t readily know what was actually going on. Still, he comments, “they look like little ants down there… I wonder if they’ll be able to shot all the bad guys this time… or if the bad guys will win.” Though he regailed this issue of the world coming to an end to not really be ‘his business’ he did mentally cringe at the thought of having to try to live in Onitoshi or the forests due to the fact that the city was utterly destroyed. Then again, with his charisma, he smiles to himself thinking that he could probably start a new nation from the ground up, or at least help someone strong with doing just that. “Or maybe,” he murmurs, “I should be working for the bad guys…” Either way, he simply continue flying happily nearing the Metro area.

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:21 am

Site Interaction
- - -
[ Koutaku-Shi ]

The columns of light around the pillars fade away. Something makes a loud sound in the air like something was just unlocked kind of like a key turning in a keyhole. The sky of heaven cracks. It looks like broken glass, but nothing shatters. Imorte and Krys both meet at a central point high in the air over Nalco. Krys separates from Mr. Kibbles. He reverts to kitty form and she holds him in her arms. Imorte relaxes and holds the side of his face with one hand.

“My my, it looks like we won.”

“Good, I’m hungry…”

“From now on, nothing will be the same!”

“I want something sweet…”

“If you keep eating like that, you’ll get fat…”

“Impossible.”

“…well whatever. Now that our part is done, all that is left is for the master to clean up. He he, look at all the Kamis lamenting below…”

“…they look like ants… where is your god now?”

[ Domen / Mukesh ]

The Leviathan kills all of the angels around him. He sees Mukesh and Domen being attacked by Angels about a mile or two away. A long trail/road of ice runs from TL to Domen/Mukesh. When the ice gets underneath them, it grows into a large pool and spreads out (range = 50 yds). The ice pool generates/rushes up cold energy (Freezing Column). The rushing column of ice energy would freeze anything in it (bind = strong). The angels fighting Mukesh are frozen and turned into statues of ice, then fall out of the air to the ground.

[ Mukhya ]

After the meteor hits/misses Mukesh, the Kunashi fight valiantly against Marcos about a mile away. One of them is hit really hard and sent flying for that mile. After flying over the land he lands near Mukhya and feels his presence. The fallen Kunashi looks up at Mukhya with his hand reaching out.

“Brother… is this… *cough cough* the end of our homelands… *cough & spitting up blood* the end… of our legacy… *gag/eyes roll up* puuuuuu.”

He dies, but then comes back.

“Please… sing… to me… brother… it’s my dying wish.”

Notes:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:20 am

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Gnat_01

Beginning of the End

The world is dark and my body felt heavy and cold. I felt as if I couldn't move... And I couldn't remember what happen. I just remember being on the back of a big coyote, then a big demon appeared and shot a big beam out of it's month... I wonder if I'm dead... Trying to get my body to move, my eye slowly opens to view a hazy dark tunnel with a bright light at the end of it. A snicker comes from my lips, as it seems that I must still be alive because that looks like heaven and there is no way in hell that is where I'm going when I die. Shifting my gaze to what sounds like fighting the vision in my eye clears to see the big demon blowing up as I lay on the cold ground in the blood cover rags that was once a nice coat. Letting out a sigh, I close my eye to rest here a little longer.

WC: 168/2867
Action: Weak, Rest
HP: 55
STA: 160
Beginning of the End - Page 6 Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Making my way back towards the Kunashi Shi almost on instinct, I stop roughly a mile or so away as I notice a very strange and almost unbelievable phenomenon, a "meteor" is flying at me. An evil grin makes its way across my face as the celestial ball of mass approaches and I speak softly, "I suppose I should give them a present after all." Before the meteor can hit me, a column of light would fly directly at it. The meteor should be swallowed up by the portal only to be released in Onitoshi around the swarm's location. It should cause a good amount of chaos and devastation. For a moment, I had honestly thought to just move and let the meteor strike the Crystal City, but I could not bring myself to allow even more innocents to die.

Turning my attention back towards the Kunashi Shi, I feel a powerful force in that direction. Moving towards it, I stop again as one of my brethren is knocked aside in my direction. I look down at him. My mind reaches out to ease his suffering, "All of our brethren will be avenged. Rest now." (Casting: Ageus) I allow my power to release at full force at this point in order to attract Marcos' attention as I fly towards him at full speed. My body glows as my mind release its power, "Blessed Spirits, rip his soul apart now!" {Void: Soul Ripper + Kunashi: Blessed Power} The invisible beam would continue straight ahead of me at Ascended speed as I slow down a bit to try and hide my true prowess. My mind hones in on a single objective... annihilate this Pillar! First, I wanted to weaken him and then I would have no problem in ripping him limb from limb. The sound of the unlocking simply let me know that whatever had been in the works had happened and judging by the look of things here, there would be no ultimate victory, so this will have to do.

Aria is truly devastated when she makes it into Koutaku-shi. So many dead and dying kamikonjou, so much damage and destruction to Nalco. How could this have happened? The avian spirit just float there in horrified awe. Her sorrow messes with anger as she continues to watch this terrible scene. She longs to be able to undo all of this, but even if we combined our powers, she does not believe that she could reverse or heal this away.

Rolls
1) Ageus (P)
2) Soul Ripper (P)
3) Blessed Power (M)
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:42 pm

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

#3 '[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 6 EPSILON
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Present Realm

Patting Snowball’s back pretty much waist deep in the coyote’s black fur, I continue to look around for Natsuki amongst the hording demons and demon parts. I didn’t feel Izuya either, which seemed odd since I figured he would be right here with me. Looking to spot, I call out, “where is Natsuki.” He kind of points his head in a certain direction before going back down to ripping apart demons. My gaze shifts to where the blast attack had occurred earlier. “No way,” I think as I wonder if she was hit by the same blast that hit me; she didn’t have the defense or armor that I did, so I would naturally be worried for her. My body flickers and vanishes from the back of Snowball as I I’m visible only when I skip on the air for another leap that I use wind dash to maintain the speed making it appear as if I suddenly appeared at her side in a crouched position. My suite of platinum armor and helm vanishes into the bracelet on my wrist with My arms reach out for her as I lift her up and into my lap asking, “Natsuki… are you alright? Open your eyes, please…” My voice was filled with fear and concern for her.

215 / 9157

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 pm

The blast of electrical energy behind me would be the perfect backdrop for my return to heaven. The gates were opened, and my body passed freely through them for the first time since I had been cast from the heavens. I had hoped to make my return under friendly, peaceful times. That was not the case. My body would come to a complete halt, stopped in shock. The sight before me was of my worst nightmares. The time I had spent here, in good and bad times, was no more. The smoke filled ruins of our once beautiful civilization was nearly razed while demons ran amuck. The amount of sadness quickly turned to anger, and then to rage. The electrical energy that fueled the blood of my family, whose location was currently unknown to me, felt like it was about to implode. My first sight of any significance would be my demonic counterpart, Domen. I was confident that Mukhya was here as well. The ice that was around let me know that the Leviathan was also still alive. Infuriated by the sights of my angelic bretheren freezing into ice, my arms came upwards with a scream that was unhindered by any of my normal logic and reason.

"Fury of heaven! Spark! Ignite!"

The same little yellow balls that had been used so many times today would erupt across the landscape before flying towards the Leviathan.

Tech : Scream of the Lyteflies
Notes : 200/ 200 | 173 / 200
Locate : Heaven, assaulting Leviathan
Wordz : 291/ 4383
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 pm

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:15 pm

As it would seem, we were under attack; aside from that, it would look like we had more reinforcements than I had originally calculated; maybe. I vaguely remembered something about mystic creatures of the past realm, such as Kaelas’s mount, and since it seemed that things from that realm were coming to this one, I could imagine that they could as well. I didn’t know their political stance, but I knew that if they wanted to ambush the Division from the rear they could have done it by now. Since there were no reports on any attacks coming from the beasts, I advise the Division to “stand down” when it came to them for the time being. As for the immediate threat, my focus is forced to return to the assortment of flaming and poo flinging baddies that were heading out way. I could head the automatic fire of the two men who were with me as they engaged the enemy and it seemed like the demon forces on our side were going to get into the fray as well. Before that, I had something that I could use on a large group of enemies to attempt to take as many out as possible; it was a Div12 secret weapon of sorts.

The pistols are no longer manifested having been returned to my arms in the form of tattoos. In their wake, black ink swirls from my back and into my hand right hand forming a large structure before me to torso height that solidifies into a riot shield. With a casual kick to its outer side, I tilt the shield over and on its side as I quickly crouch down with it. Since the shit was heavy, I needed something to steady it. Dark swirls rush from my chest and elongates forming into a Proton Cannon as it gains its shape and then solidifies. Its barrel lands on the edge of the riot shield as I steady it by its handle and trigger, aiming the large classified weapon at a herd of poo flinging monkey men. Pulling the trigger mechanism, there is a high pitched charging sound as the nozzle glows before it bursts outwards ejaculating a stream of devastating energy towards the previously mentioned herd. After the wave of energy halts, leaving a canyon amidst the money men, I adjust my aim to the side and fire again, plowing through another section of the assaulters. An adjustment is made in my aim before I fire again, then once more and a final time, each time with the large blue beam illuminating the dark areas about and casting long shadows on the surrounding terrain due to its usage. With five consecutive shots like that, the monkey men as well as a handful of the other assorted demons should be all but annihilated.

473 / 8808
Summary: Proton Cannon! x5
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Domenmenbio_01
Past Realm

My arms are folded at my chest as I wait for Mukesh to defeat the Kami that dared to come against us. I knew it was natural given their setting, but I could not promote being confined to such simple minded things. In the midst of our battle, I am surprised to find myself under assault. I come to understand the manner of attack as it is being pushed onto me. My body is covered with immense cold and I find my movements are hindered by it. I would not become a statue much like the Kami had, but still, I would be wrapped within the cold element that had ambushed me from below. Among my thoughts was the foolishness portrayed by The Leviathan to assault me after I had already killed him once. Still, he was not immediately around me, I knew of his large presence about a mile or so in the distance among the many things large enough to be seen from miles away. Still, I was slightly impressed that his attack had as much range on it as it did; though now that he had done this, I mentally wondered, ‘now what will you do?’ Lights flickering in the distance hail Sanzon’s presence as it seemed he had caught up to join the show. I wondered if I were feeling benevolent enough to allow him to fight since I had already defeated the ice demon. It was true that he had attacked me, but it did not hurt and could not contain me; it was a foolish and futile gesture on his part, perhaps to provoke me. I would wait to see how he fared Sanzon’s attack before making the judgment on my intervention.

288 / 6767
Beginning of the End - Page 6 Domenmenbio_03

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Gnat_01

Beginning of the End

I was having happy time dreams of a sunny day in the grassy park playing with the kids with Seiki. Aw life was good and it is all warm and fuzzy. Seiki looks so cute being a daddy, teaching our little boy martial arts. Poor kid looks just like his daddy with that turquoise color hair and the same funky eye brows. I giggle when Kuu jumps up and bites him in the ass as start to ruff house. "Baka..." I turn to look at the little girl with the long blond hair that looks like her grandmother as she sits on the picnic blanket as she sucks on the popsicle.... After a while she puts he head in my lap and we doze off, till I hear Seiki's voice asking me if I'm alright and to open my eyes. Finding this annoying push his face away from me as I yell at him for being so load. In reality my bloody palm comes up to hit Seiki in the face as scream at him, "BAKA! YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE THE KIDS UP!" Till my eyes open up to see Seiki holding me and I give him a dazed look. It was dark and the sky looks funny. "hmm what are you doing?"

WC: 213/3080
Action: Weak, Rest
HP: 100
Beginning of the End - Page 6 Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:08 am

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Fatefay

Beginning of the End

Stand in the ruins for the Temple of the Watchers with all dead bodies of spirits setting all around us. A sweat bead draws on Fay's cheeks as she watches me pull my hair up.

"So this is your big plan...."

I give a nod as I lower my body into the pool of silver flames. A grin comes to my lips as I lean back to enjoy myself.

"Aw this feels so good!"

Fay's lets out a sigh.

"Can't this wait till later? This isn't very much fun.... Doesn't that burn?"

My hands make a cup and scoop up some of the liquid fire.

"No it is feels like a nice hot springs bath."

The gaze of my eyes shift from the liquid fire in my hands to Fay.

"What is up with you? Normally you are all up for slacking off."

She crosses her arms and huffs as she turns her head to look the other way.

"I don't slack off. I just do things at my own pace!"

I blink at hearing the loud sound that was like key turning in a keyhole. Glancing up at the sky as it becomes cracked. Standing up out of the liquid fire I pop my neck and yawn.

"Well looks like it is almost time. Fay, you have my new suit?"

The pixie pulls a black suit out of the portal she has made and falls to the ground from the weight of it. Her voice is all muffed was she claims out from under it. I pick it up and start to get dress.

"Ah good... But what about my shoes?"

Her eye twitches,

"Get them yourself!"

WC: 278/3482
HP: 200/200 STA: 200/200 | HP: 150/120 STA: 120/120
Attributes: Supreme | -Weak
Attack:
Mode: Elemenyz Mode [Fire] (5 STA), Enhance, Unwetting Rayne 4/5
Transformation: Onihumetransformation
Passive skills: Sonic Slash [Perfected], Weapon Endurance [Perfected]
Passive Items: Soli-realm Pendant, Able-mind Charm, Time-piece Jewel
Beginning of the End - Page 6 Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 am

Site Interaction
- - -
[ mukhya vs marcos (marcos currently in elder mode transformation) ]

The soul ripper hits and gets dragon Marcos’s attention. He roars out when it hits. The blessing effect doesn’t look like it took ((i.e. he’s been fighting kami for the past few posts now. Imagine he used something like Anti-Poison only for bless b/c it makes sense that if your gonna go into Heaven, prepare to be blessed xD)). Marcos turns around to face where Mukhya was coming from. A big rune circle appears in front of Mukhya and hundreds of demon samurai warriors stream out of it @ Mukhya. The attack is like hundreds of passing slashes (destructive).

Roll 1: 1-100 w/x1.5 multiplier

[ the leviathan vs sanzon/domen (tl currently in elder mode transformation)]

The Leviathan turns to Sanzon when the glowing lights rush @ him. He knew about this attack pretty good by now. His body sinks into the ice trail so fast that it looks like he vanished. B/c of this the lyteflies miss when they explode. TL rushes up and out of the ice reaching up for & grabbing at Sanzon (bind=supreme). If he was able to get his claws around him he’d squeeze Sanzon with both hands (destructive dmg).

Roll 2: 1-100 w/x3 multiplier x2 (treating this like 2 melee attacks)

((if you two still dun understand the system, have kyro roll for you before you post))

[ jyn/shiori/penny/army vs flying beasts (100), yokai (50), flaming demons (50), monkey men (50) ]

Spoiler:
The proton cannon takes out the monkey men and half the yokai o.o. This gives the flying beasts time to attack Jyn. A dozen assault him with beak and talon attacks. 75 flying beasts, 25 Yokai and 25 flaming demons square off with penny’s army. The flaming demons spew flames @ penny’s front lines to keep them back. The flying beasts attack the middle of the army from the sky. The yokai protect the flaming demons.

[ fate vs arch angel ]

Spoiler:
A bloody angel (Strong) flying past with a long silver broadsword drawn notices Fate bathing at the Temple. He channels energy.

“Demons bathing in our sacred places?... I’ll purify her if that’s what she wants.”

He creates a column of light beneath Fate. Burning spiritual energy rushes up under her (Divine Under Cleansing, Fierce, Spiritual Arts).

Notes:
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 am

The member 'ShinTre_Admin' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 'One Hundred Roll' : 91

#2 'One Hundred Roll' : 12, 23
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Izumimad_01
wc: 384 | 5,336
pc: 15

Well that was done rather well as her intangibility spell fritzed over and she wasn't able to escape from her bind. Though it seemed that Seiki had been able to add his attack into bringing down the demon and soon after that a explosive lighting attack shot down. Too which though she had been falling, she wasn't really all to far from the strike of the lighting. Thankfully enough much of the stoning covered over her so the lighting did hit but only struck, its explosive area of damage, the stone and broke it apart. "Guh!" Izumi still fell though but it took her several moments to gain control of her body's movement before her wings opened out and she stopped herself from dropping down further.

This was rather upsetting having a technique fritz out on you during battle, made thing's rather difficult to say the least to continue with doing thing's you needed to do. Though here she was now patting off the dust particles of stone that was left on her. She looked to where the super demon once was and found that it was completely obliterated and she merely just huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. She still felt a it tingly all over from that lighting attack, thankfully the binding did buff it out a lot, lines of electricity jettisoned over her skin as she was expelling it from her body naturally by letting it travel through her and moving her body. Sorta acting like a lighting rod would do.

Once that was done she looked around, she spotted Seiki and her eyes focused upon him. Seeing what he was doing. She flew over near his direction but kept in mid-air. As she got close she saw him holding a girl, this girl looked just like that other girl that had attempted to kill her that other time. Izumi's snayke hair returned to normal for a second as it was now long luxurious long lavender hair and she dropped to the ground as her golden wings folded behind her. She was still dressed in nothing but a white shirt, dirty now, she spoke to Seiki. "Is everything alright Seiki?" She wanted to make sure before she left to find Jyn.
----
Health: 240 / 140%
Stamina: 234/ 140% |
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)

Bleaus's Blessing:
Artifact Activation
Gorgyn Soul line activated
Gorgyn transformation : perfected

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [8/10]

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Seijpb_01
She was rather glad to see that Treshin was doing just fine. She felt some relief knowing this as she heard what he said and she nodded her head. "Yes High Priest." she uttered as she would agree with what he had stated about hearing on the cloister. It was worth a try, hopefully it would still be intact. Seijin would quickly move through the temple after she gave Treshin a bow. She moved as fast as her dress would allow her too as she headed for the room which contained the entrance to the cloister. "Please let it still be there." She uttered with worry and hope to herself as she would open the door.

If it wasn't Seijin wasn't sure what she could do. She had to think rather quickly on thing's to do. What else could be done, she was certain that she could speak with those of her time and she would get their cooperation with no problem. It was those of the future who carried dangerous weapon's that explode. It was them that she needed to get in contact with the most. So her hopes laid into the cloister still being there. From appearance the room was still in one piece with no other thing combined with it. She looked towards the banner that covered over the entrance and walked up to it placing her hand upon it. "Please open." Her hopes would soon be answered and maybe there would be a new chance at getting a hands on this whole calamity.

Word count: 262 | 3,064
Summary: Front of the cloister entrance.
Beginning of the End - Page 6 Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:30 pm

the door doesn't move. it takes a while but suddenly it shines and slides open to reveal a deep stairwell. it is dark inside. a single lighted stepping stone glows in the dark at the bottom of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:39 pm

The door opened and Seijin stared at it a bit surprised at first. Not really about it opening like it did, but surprised that it was still in existence even after all that has occurred. Like last time the place was extremely dark and there were a stone pathway that lit up as she moved through it. Seijin took a deep breath gathering her strength, the dark wasn't really her favorite thing in the world, she bounded into the cloister. Still holding onto her hopes that this would help out and keep the humans of this time from attacking the mystic creatures. Unaware that one of them, just so happen to be the leader of them, had interaction with a mystic mount before and knew a little about them to not target them. Though it was to be better safe than sorry. Her steps continued as she headed further and deeper into the cloister stones would appear quickly beneath her feet and light up to the touch of her feet.

further down she headed aiming for the center where she had met that guardian the other time. Strange thing's occurred in the most unruly of times, but Seijin didn't have time to argue or even complain she needed to get this done as she found it rather important that the mystic animals not be bothered by human hands so they can assist them and fight alongside them and not against them. Seijin kept her focus clear, she wanted to help with all her heart.

Word count: 259 | 3,323
Summary: Front of the cloister entrance.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:15 pm

the guardian appears for a moment. she's able to pass because she has already been deemed pure.

"remove your earthly garments and proceed to your objective, priestess."

the guardian fades away. the next step is opened w/the completion of his orders.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Upon arrival to the center she had met with the guardian once again and didn't have to go through what she had done last time in order to prove herself pure, but it seems that wearing clothing seems to be a problem with these creatures. Some sick and weird fantasy the guardian must have making people that enter go naked. Well Seijin didn't have time to think on this too much before she stripped of her clothing and made her way into the cloister and headed for the area she had done last time. Coming to step upon the large circular platform with this heavenly glow to it she would come to her knees and lower herself down into a seiza sitting position and then bring her arms together and curl her fingers with one another latching together as though she were going to pray. Her eyes closed as she began to focus.

Tapping into the energy in order to perform what she wanted to do. She would connect her thoughts with those of ALL HUMANS. Hopefully she would be given that option to do so. She needed to pass on the message and hopefully bring some sort of order to this chaos. If she were allowed to do as such she would say the follow.

"Everyone the Mystic army has arrived to assist us. Let us not fight against them but along side them. They are here to help. Those that can take up arm's please come help. Now is the time for us human's to gather with each other and fight against the evil before us. Bring the injured in to the temple and we shall tend to the wounded."

Word count: 281 | 3,604
Location: Saichuushigai / City Metro -Temple of Light - in the cloister

Shin Edit: Announcement made to all of earf.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:21 pm

The area would be cleared, with ice shattering across the blue and yellow blast of electricity. Unfortunately for me, my opponent had already escaped my targetting. With the shift in focus, my attention would immediately return to the being coming forwards towards me. Blue energy would crackle across my body as my breath halted, splitting the energy inside of me in an uncontrollable fashion. The deep breath would erupt as the ice demon laid his hands on me. The blue lights would spark between us, with an overload of lightning jumping into the opponents body on contact. With my mouth opening, my jaw would drop to release a natural boom of thunder. The air would reverberate off of electrically charged vocal cords, and the result would be prue uncontrolled thunder. The shockwave at point blank would hopefully shift all of the demons equilibrium and give us some time to take him down. It was a risk that, if successful would be fantastic, and if failed, could be my death. I already knew he was immune to my time skills, so it was only natural that I would test these on him, at the same time. What were the chances that he would be prepared for a shock and a blast of thunder at point blank anyway.

Tech : Soulline Lightning Commandment: Submission and Lions roar (+stun and +paralysis)
Notes : 200/ 200 | 145 / 200
Wordz : 255/ 4688

Last edited by Antifreke on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:21 pm

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 6 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 6 ZETA
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Duel: Marcos

The dragon turns to face me allowing my brethren time to escape. I would try to get a telepathic message out to one of them, "Gather as many of our fallen as possible. Protect what civilians you can." As the rune circle appears in front of me, I do not bother moving. I wanted to know just how strong I had become now that I was back in heaven (b/c the buffs obviously had nothing to do with it). Instead, I stand firm and allow my mind to chant while my body glows radiantly. "Brittle shall you become..." (Light - Rend Armor) If successful, his defenses should lower allowing my following strikes to cause even more damage. The chant continues as the radiance of my form grows far more brilliant, "Suffering becomes your reality!" (Psyche - Mind Reaver) My mind reaches out for his to lash out with terrible fury. I wanted him to feel the pain that he had caused my fellow Kunashi. My eyes burn with energy as I attempt to ravage thru his cerebral system. If I had the strength to turn him into a vegetable, I certainly would! My eyes remain locked on his head as I attempt to further my mental assualt before he can recover (if Mind Reaver is successful). I position my hands in front of my abdomen as if griping a basketball as I attempt to telekinetically apply massive amount of pressure to BOTH sides of the dragon's skull. While I still possess all of this power, I will use it as best as I can to seek vengeance for the fallen here! What I do not realize is that the energy being given off by me appears like four angelic wings behind me. They seem to cycle thru colors going from white to silver to a mix of deep silver and gold in color.

Rolls
1) Light - Rend Armor (P)
2) Mind Reaver - Fierce (P)
3) Telekinesis x 2 (P)

Attributes: Currently at Supreme+ (drop to Supreme after this post)
4 d100 Rolls (Since I'm using Telekinesis twice, I rolled it 4 times... I hope that's correct)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Past Realm

I allow myself to remain frozen for a moment as I watch the back and forth that goes on between Sanzon and the The Leviathan. It would seem that the lightning tiger’s trademark technique would not work for him this time. Less than a trademark technique, I considered it might be his opening for every battle; he did seem to be a flashy type. With a minor flesh of my muscle mass, I break and compromise the glassy ice that was covering my body. I felt no discomfort from the cold (juggernaut), but it was a bit constricting for someone with a presence as big as mine. I continue to look onto the scene before me without intervening in the battle to see Sanzon get grabbed and attempt to counter out of it. In my mind, I came to the conclusion that it would be bad for Sanzon if he were to win this fight, because it may mean that I would have to battle him to the death to assure that I were the stronger. I knew, but there was a chance that Sanzon did not know himself, which could be bothersome.
193 / 6960

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:44 pm

I was glad to see the results of my proton cannon against the assailants, but not soon after firing it the last time, I found myself under attack from above. Swiftly I heave, pulling the gun up, able to perform the action with the new found strength given to me by Damon. With the heavy nozzle, I smack upwards and away one of the diving vultures before the swinging the large weapon down, bashing another creature to the ground. The gun breaks into ink and returns to my body as my grip comes to the riot shield that had been lying on its side. I pull the shield up with my left arm to protect my upper body while another tattoo from my chest pulls into elongated ink in the grip of my right hand, solidifying into a shot gun. Around this time, the proton cannon was no longer manifested, being a kanji symbol etched into my skin. My body shifts, turning slightly as I push off buzzards with the shield and lift up the shot gun, pulling the trigger and delivering a large blast to those closest to me. Using one hand and my hip, I pump and load before firing again at the aerial creatures that I had knocked to the ground.

While in the middle of this fighting, I hear either mystically or mentally, the voice of one of the priestess from the past realm. With it I understand what she was trying to say so the shot gun burst into a splotch of ink and slides back to my body as my hand presses the COM piece, ordering, “for now worth with any intelligent seeming animals that give off spiritual energy.” My foot comes down onto the neck of a straggling vulture as I continue, “do not engage non demonic entities.” The world was coming to an end, so it didn’t seem to matter whether we were fighting alongside furries or not. Another grenade manifests in my hand on which I pull the pin and casually chuck it towards the flaming demons firing at the demon army that was assisting us.

355 / 9163
Summary: Shield, shotgun and grenades.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Present Realm

I wait with bated breath for Natsuki to open her eyes. Instead I find myself struck in the face with a bloody palm. My body falls back still kind of semi holding her as Natsuki gets up yelling something. I recover with a bloody hand print on my face as I return my gaze to her and answer, “making sure you’re alright, dummy.” My attention is grabbed from my sensei that was standing in a worn white shirt and nothing else. My eyes widen and my head rears back as dual spurts of blood burst from my nose and I rest on my back. I knew I was in trouble, but I was caught off guard by the semi nude winged sensei thinking thoughts like ‘she’s like an angel…’ My hand comes up to cover my nose as I answer Izumi while leaning up, “yes… yes… everything is fine here.” Deciding that I might as well help her with her wardrobe malfunction, my hand lowers to pull the bangle of destruction from my wrist. In a toss, I send it to my sensei as I get up with a “put that on.” Once she put it on, she would be able to manifest tailor fitted armor and a helm suited to her needs which should at least cover up her nude form. During this time, I would attempt to dodge any attempts on my life from the girlfriend who was in melee range of me.

I would pause for a moment as I heard the announcement from the priestess. I didn't really get it, or understand how someone was talking to me. Just to be sure, I looked around to make sure no one was around us and trying to tell us that mystic 'army' were going to assist us in battle.

245 / 9402
Attributes: Strong | 200/200 HP | STA = 200/200
Snowball F. Fluffy: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 300 / 500
Spot P. Darkpup: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 300 / 500
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:34 pm

When the Kami hears the announcement a smile comes to his lips as he instantly recalls the voice and the body that it belonged too. “My honey!” he giggles to himself as he increases his speed towards the temple with a bit more pep in his heart. It had been a while since he had seen the young priestess, but she had left a good and lasting impression on him. Never before had he found someone with such a high purity power level. “I’m on my way,” he assure the young lady who wasn’t there with him. With the Metro now below him and directions who where he needed, or rather wanted, to go, he begins to lower in altitude from the heights of birds towards the broken city below him.

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:44 am

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Fatefay

Beginning of the End

Fay's good old neighborly spiddy senses make the hair on the back of her neck stand up and without saying anything she pulls a blanket of space time or part of the physical realm around her to make a nice little pocket realm for herself.

I'm adjusting my tie and glance to look at Fay to find that she is gone when the column of light starts to from beneath me it gets my attention. She really isn't good at being the lookout. Always getting forgetting to tell me when she has sensed something. I think she does it as a part of her little game she like to play. The burning spiritual energy that rushes up from all sides fills warm and fuzzy. The attack fades and my hand comes up to cover my mouth as I yawn before shifting my body to see what had attacked me. Judging from the type of attack I was assuming it was one of the serving Kamikonjou. "I'll forget about that just happing and let you run away this time or you can have one more attempt at that if you really fill like dying today."

WC: 194/3676
HP: 200/200 STA: 200/200 | HP: 150/120 STA: 102/120
Attributes: Supreme | -Weak
Attack:
Mode: Elemenyz Mode [Fire] (5 STA), Enhance, Unwetting Rayne 5/5
Transformation: Onihumetransformation
Passive skills: Sonic Slash [Perfected], Weapon Endurance [Perfected]
Passive Items: Soli-realm Pendant, Able-mind Charm, Time-piece Jewel
Beginning of the End - Page 6 Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:22 am

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Izumimad_01
wc: 353 | 5,689
pc: 16

Izumi merely blinked as she saw Seiki getting smacked and then looking towards her and falling over with blood spurting from his nose. Her brows furrowed together as she just shook her head and looked away just to check to make sure nothing was coming towards them at the moment before she finally heard Seiki's stuttering voice. It was good to hear that everything was fine then he tossed her something to which she caught in her free hand and stared at it rather confused for a moment. She was then told to put it on and was still confused and a bit iffy on it, but she nodded her head. "alright.." she stated as she put the bangle on and as soon as she did armor began to manifest itself upon her body. Of course it wasn't something big and clunky but something that held to her figure and was very mobile so it didn't restrict her movements. Leggings, chest plate, arm guards, gauntlets, right up to even a helmet and shaped rather elegantly on her.

She looked at herself and then toward's Seiki as she was going to say something, but then she heard the voice of one of the priestess from the past. She began to say something about working along side the mystic army and to fight alongside them. "Quark!" A noise in the distance as Izumi looked around and then she spot a demon flying through the air from a energy blast and then this large salamander began to crawl along the ground. Izumi gave a small laugh. "Rhapsody, you didn't wait up like I said." The salamander saw Izumi and came up right to her and snuggled around her legs. Izumi could only giggle. "Silly dragon." She was rather pleased to see that Rhapsody was alright, she looked toward's Seiki and then looked around. "The Mystic army eh? That's quite some force she wrangled up." Izumi only heard stories about them, but never really met them in person, well technically she has met a mystic given that Rhapsody is a mystic creature.
----
Health: 240 / 140%
Stamina: 234/ 140% |
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)

Bleaus's Blessing:
Artifact Activation
Gorgyn Soul line activated
Gorgyn transformation : perfected

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [10/10]

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:28 pm

it was really quite lovely if not somewhat creepy that shiori had missed him so much that she refused to let go. He stood there even as the demon army began to engage his front lines, and the third little piggy began to pull out some tricks of his own. His eyes looked up at the battle. Then at the strangely frozen Shiori. Back up. Down. Back up. Down. Back up. His eyes drooped. This was like deja vu. It had happened before...hadn't it? Yes, at the Halloween party. At this stage the lord of madness couldn't help but wonder if his lovely lady here didn't have some sort of random mild case of narcolepsy. The attack from Jyn had indeed been strong, but it seemed that a large ammount of demons still remained and began to bare down upon his army. The ones with the power of flame keeping them from advancing whilst the fliers picked off people from above.It was a good strategy if not rather simplistic. He had the advantage in numbers from the start and Jyn had only seen to increase that advantage. But the flames were keeping that from beihng an advantage.

And he couldn't leave it took long lest he lose that. It was demon army versus demon army. The only difference was that his had been training for this situation to work in cooperation with one another. This army of rag tags likely just came together out of coinsidence on the way out of hells gate. But the army wasn't much good without their leader. Without their Archdemon to lead them into battle. He looked back at Shiori. " Jonah, keep an eye on her. I'll be back in a moment". .One of the demons moved out from the crowd. The stealth expert Jonah. He nodded taking stance next to Shiori as Penny moved into the crowd of his army. They made way for him.

Shadows laced up and down his skin as he began to change form. His shape hidden by the gathering darkness around him. . muscles contorted stretched and grew. Wings formed from the darkness and stretched out over the crowd. His Onihume form, his archdemonic form. Not quite beast but nor human. A winged hybrid of both. A representation of what the silence and Shiori had brought to him. Power and control intertwined. His skin jet black and rough like leather, certain areas like an armoured carapace. He looked out amongst his army. There was only one way to move forward. To eliminate one of the obstacles in their way. To render their plans useless. He stretched his wingspan and took to the sky. Now ready to do battle with the flying demons that were plaguing his forces. " Lock shields. Repel the fire. Await my order to advance!". Up he went into the skies, staring down those who would prey on his army. Those who would stand in his way.

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Arch
Those would try and threaten Shiori and her city. For this was her city. Or it would be if she so wished it. He would give her anything. Do for her anything. Such was the nature of the oath he made. Such was his will to do hers. Worthy of such an oath. Or not. He flew in grabbing one of the winged demons by the base of one of its wings . With a good grip he then drew his leg back and kicked downwards. The force of both tore the wing from its place in a bloody mass of gore. Sending the demon flying out of control into the hordes of his own army below. Who proceeded to finish off the dying creature. Tearing it to pieces. It was glorious. He dropped the torn off wing that was in his hand and set his sights on the other winged ones who were now headed in to intercept him after seeing what an aerial threat from the ground had managed to do and with such ease.

One swooped in, he dived to the left thrusting his hand forwards at the same time, ploughing into the chest of the vicious winged beast. Then bringing his fist down upon its head, smashing it down into the ground, where once again his army swarmed over it. He aimed at the area where the flaming demons stood and prepared a massive attack to allow his army through. Darkness began to pool at their feet. Spreading outwards at a greater and greater range. “ Shadows…Darkness”. He said to himself. Beginning the first line of his spell. The spell would open up a mass area of destruction to engulf the opposing demons. A hungry darkness that would devour them, cut them up piece by piece and consume the rest. A spell he was all too familiar with. “ Cut…garrotte…slice….devour”. A sweep of his hand and the darkness would rise up in an area around the flaming demons slicing and cutting them.

“ Charge!”.

He shouted at his army. They’d move forward. Ready to take advantage.

Word Count: 842
Total Word Count: 8956
Techniques Used: Shadowa (mastered)

Last edited by Ethereal on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:28 pm

The member 'Ethereal' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Site Interaction
- - -
[ koutaku-shi ]

The cracks in the sky get bigger. Suddenly the sky shatters and someone falls through it. Spiritual pressure weighs down on all of Koutaku-Shi (gravity effect = weak). Merkus stands high up in the air (about 20k km up). Light shines from his staff and he radiates with power. The thing falling is Dem, but he’s holding onto something. Bleaus manifests a giant spiritual arm and fist (bigger than Nalco) and punches Dem to and THRO Heaven’s floor. From Yochi anyone can see the first punch through Heaven’s floor. Dem falls to earth. The big fist transforms to a cannon. A shockwave spreads through the sky when it blasts a white column of light from Heaven to the earth’s ground that could be seen from anywhere in the city. Dem is caught in the blast and driven into the earth’s crust. Bleaus holds the beam and doesn’t let up. The beam of light pummels the ground but darkness forms where it hits the ground. Gradually dark energy pushes against it and moves up one bit at a time. Bleaus holds the technique with both hands, but he cannot stop Dem from fighting against it. Merkus channels his energy and then combines his power with Bleaus’s. The pillar of light doubles in size! The blast destroys Dem’s dark energy and crashes down making the earth shudder. All of the realms shake. The ceiling of Onitoshi over Solvay explodes. The column of spiritual energy blasts through it and slams Dem into hell’s floor. The column fades. There is a big ass hole in the floor of heaven and earth and the sky of hell. The huge crater that is left by the attack fills up with Hell Fire from the River of Fire and it covers Dem’s body.

[ yochi ]

Seijin’s message spans the realm. It’s like she’s speaking from the sky to humans or something.

"Everyone the Mystic army has arrived to assist us. Let us not fight against them but alongside them. They are here to help. Those that can take up arms please come help. Now is the time for us human's to gather with each other and fight against the evil before us. Bring the injured in to the temple and we shall tend to the wounded."

The Division reaches where they’re supposed to be. They make a line that cuts off spirits from the rest of the city. They have to monitor the situation manually b/c of power issues @ Central Control. A Lt. reports to a Capt.

“The enemy is 2 minutes away. The first wave is small. Someone or something is keeping them back at the forward front. It may be the commissioner.”

[ sanzon vs the leviathan ]

The Leviathan’s body locks up. Electricity from Sanzon sparks around him. The Lion’s Roar adds to it. ((Keep in mind tho, that TL is big as hell. The Lion’s Roar max range is 25 ft, so there’s a chance it wouldn’t even reach TL’s ears unless he was holding Sanzon close to his face)). The submission paralyzes the huge The Leviathan xD. This meant that he also wouldn’t be able to let go of Sanzon. His binding grip (supreme) wouldn’t change. B/c his mouth wasn’t targeted he could still talk/chant, but b/c he was stunned, he couldn’t channel magic.

“You… impotent… nothing…”
Spoiler:
[ mukhya vs marcos ]

Yea! So like… while the army is attacking Mukhya (rye… rye…), it cuts off his sight of Marcos, right? Yeah! So when Mukhya castes his spells, Marcos wasn’t even where Mukhya thought he was! Nah… b/c like he used godspeed, son, and BAM! Now he’s to Mukhya’s side instead of in front of him. Yeah, so those magic attacks just SUPER whiff (nothing to do w/the roll, honest) and Macros is all good. But he’s all like “oh I see this guy aint effected by hits, he must have juggernaut, son, so yo, peep this… I’ma just keep hittin son.” So he turns around all super fast and sends his dragon tail (the thing that big as fuck) and slams it into Mukhya from the side (or tries to, Destructive son!) to knock him out of the soldier rush tech. The alchemy circle goes away and the fight continues. Can’t stop, won’t stop, marcos baby!
Spoiler:
[ jyn/penny/shiori vs assorted demons ]

One of the birds that Jyn took out lives just long enough to talon stab him in the ankle after he tosses that grenade (poison). It dies. The grenade disturbs the fire demon’s flow. The shadows spell scrambles the front lines. The ones @ the impact point are taken out. The ones behind them are knocked over/back. The ones behind them are cut off from penny’s forces b/c of the bodies in the way. Penny’s forces have the advantage.

[ penny vs oni lord A ]

More demons (around 500) head at them from the north on their way south. About 1000 pass by them in the air heading south. An Oni Lord (Strong) about triple Penny’s size notices him. He flies at him from about 50 yd away and bashes down aiming for the back of his neck.
Spoiler:
[ fay/fate vs arch angel ]

The attack didn’t look like it phased Fate. The angel stares in disbelief.

“Impossible… it had no effect?”

He holds his sword up. It shines with power all gully like.

“If magic will not hurt you then…”

He rushes down @ Fate (Strong) and tries to thrust his blade into her abdomen. Sonic energy extends the blade to invisibly make it a foot longer and half a foot wider. If the blade connected, it would be blessed w/ a based damage of Fierce.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:13 pm

The feeling of the grip wouldnt bother me. The electricity had done it's duty and had been great in its objective. The lighting would continue to be funneled into the Leviathan's body as long as he was touching my body, resulting in a disruption of his ability to control his own muscles. While he did have a hold on my body, neither location happened to be an arm. Raising both of those arms directly towards the sky, my fingers would quickly curl into fists. Using a double armed brawl technique that was used mostly for fighting multiple enemies, I would focus on the large one before me. With my body unable to really move, and being close to the large creature before me, I would do what I did best. Flashy brute strength. The result would be slamming both arms, directly down in a chopping fashion. Electricity would continue to crackle around my body, keeping the creature there while I pressed the large power down onto him. With a body that size, there was no way to really miss him at this point. On contact, the lightning would amplify the strength of my body and erupt forward. The technique being used was the same one that I had used to knock his sorry ass across the horizon with earlier before this whole thing got started. Now would be the perfect time for Domen to get involved as well, if he could swallow his pride and fight along side of me.

Tech : Double Kitaso Pao
Notes : 200/ 200 | 100 / 200
Wordz : 245/ 4933

Last edited by Antifreke on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding word count)
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:13 pm

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 6 OMEGA Beginning of the End - Page 6 ZETA
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:15 pm

His army had the advantage. For now. He looked down and watched as they charged in. Some demons in their beast forms. Others wearing the uniforms they’d been provided with, guns, swords. A varying melee the was getting bloody. But his spell had helped. A lot. Jyn had stopped the fire with the grenade and his spell had put a stop to it permanently. Now the demons of flame no longer had the advantage of range. The numbers of Gera’Sey piled against them they were overwhelmed. But then something picked up on his senses. To the north. More demons. A lot more. He clenched his fist and looked down at Jyn and Shiori. “ The next wave is coming! Looks like there’s a lot of them!…may actually pose a challenge!”. In the midst of this jest. He felt something powerful draw near. Draw…too near. He spun around just in time to see a massive Oni Lord aiming a bashing fist at him. It was a clumsy attack if nothing else. Using the darkness to his advantage Penny faded once again into darkness and reappeared only a few feet back. His wings fully extended as he looked at his Oni Lord.

“ My aren’t you ugly…I doubt you even have the brain capacity to wonder why I’m not fighting along side you never mind against you….”.

He brought his hand to his face and made a motion as if he was stroking his chin, then grunted. “ Heh..but even if you did I doubt you’d understand it either”. With a wave of his hand, to the Oni Lord the Lord of Madness would seemingly split into multiple forms each one of them seeming as real as the last. However this was only a distraction. He himself had actually shadow teleported behind the Oni Lord. All mimicked his action. That action being flying towards the OnIlord. Then twisting in the air, smashing a kick into the side of his head. Meanwhile on the ground Penny’s forces were beginning a process of elimination upon the remaining of the original small demon arming. Listening to the words of the Archdemon his army entered a more defensive formation. Taking ground. But locking shields. The vanguards in front would create a steel wall of shielding. Whilst behind them lay gunners equipped with automatic firearms. Resting them on the edges between shields.

As the larger army approached. The Army of Gera’Sey would open fire upon them.

Word Count: 409
Total Word Count: 9365
Techniques Used:Several Self. Shadow Teleport. Attacked ( Martial Arts: Perfected)

Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:15 pm

The member 'Ethereal' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Past Realm

My body would float closer towards where Sanzon and The Leviathan were fighting, while keeping my distance from the main battle at hand. My arms would be folded at my chest still with the dragon fly wings fluttering on my back. Using Paco’s abilities of TPerception and Televocal, I would reach out to Sanzon’s mind. I found having Paco’s abilities directly in this transformation was very convenient; the small fairy happened to be useful for something after all. Still, I treated this much like he simply unlocked power that was mine in the first place, so there’s a reduction in credit on his end. Either way, I would use the previously mentioned skills to read the lightning tiger’s surface thoughts while in this battle. I found that he was thinking about my involvement in this battle; I found this to be a silly and unnecessary thought as I felt he needed to focus entirely on defeating his opponent. On a whim, I advise him in clarifying telepathically to him, “this battle is your own. Defeat The Leviathan on your own strength as I have and then you will have proven yourself to me. If you cannot do this then die.” Since this is what he wanted, I would be kind not to take this opportunity away from him; I would not return the rudeness he forced upon me when I preferred him to stay out of my battles.

238 / 7198

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:37 am

While looking around to see what the next thing I would have to do was, I feel a sharp pain in my ankle that cause me to fall into a crouched position while emitting an “arghh..” My hands come to grip my leg but I stay alert to the happenings around me knowing that I couldn’t be caught off guard from a single strike. The thing that attacked me seemed to be dead, so I at least didn’t have to worry about it getting back up. My gaze shifts to the north to see a large movement of demons our way. Around that time I get the word over the COM lines that the Division’s line of defense was set up. We had done our job here, so it was time to pull back. I attempt to stand and call out to Shiori, but I soon find that there’s stiffness in the area that was struck. I notice that the area around the wound was discolored and sweat started to form at my brow in reaction to the poison that I didn’t know was coursing through my blood. Shrugging off the pain, I stand to my feet and call out, “Shiori. The Division has a line of defense south of here. We should pull back for now; there are too many.” My movements would be with a slight limp, but I would brush it off for now. Though my words would be to her, I didn’t know about her little friend and his demon; chances were they would be shot on sight… but that wasn’t my problem.

267 / 9430
Summary: Poisoned; trying to pull back.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 6 Natsukipb1

Beginning of the End

Being semi held in Seiki arms, my cheeks become blush as he looks at me to asks if I'm alright in his only little Seiki way of doing things. "I'm fine...." Things seem a kind of nice there for a moment till his head falls back in dual nose bleeds burst out. Shifting to my gaze to the woman in the worn shirt. My eye twitches as Seiki recovers from the lost of blood from his head and helps the woman with her cover herself jewelry. Pushing him away from me as I stand up to dust off the destroyed coat with the ripped up hem and a missing sleeve left and blood stains all over it. The new jeans has cuts and tears all over them as if they were made that way. Flicking my hear back with one hand as I walk way in a huff. "I'm going home!" Crossing my arms I murmur to myself, something about never getting anything nice and something else about getting fat and haven big hips and hoping someone dies in a fire.

WC: 181/3261
Action: Average, Rest
HP: 145
Beginning of the End - Page 6 Natsukipb3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Present Realm

It was good that the bangle worked to cover Sensei, but it wasn’t good that I managed to piss off Natsuki. Since Izumi seemed to have her dragon, my gaze would shift between her and Natsuki. I decided to follow my girlfriend rather than attempt to decipher the cryptic words of the priestess or anything else. Without really saying a ‘bye’ or anything to my Sensei, since the battle was still obviously going on around us, I turn and jog after Natsuki. I’m only allotted this luxury at the moment because the two towering black coyotes were fervently fighting off the demonic army about us, but even they would start to be overwhelmed at some point. Either way, in following Natsuki, I call out, “home? How can you go home at a time like this?” After my words go out, I think about it and that actually was a good idea since I didn’t know how things were going with my mom. I rethink and wonder if perhaps I didn’t need to talk her out of going home. I move into apologizing as I say, “I’m sorry! It wasn’t like I was looking at Sensei or anything like that. She’s an old woman after all, she’s got nothing on you, babe!” Around this time, the coyote’s would let out a pained howl letting me know that they were being overwhelmed. I move into, “Anyways, this place is getting kind of crowded… maybe you should return home and make sure everything’s okay there? Where did Izuya go?” Me, myself, I knew that it would probably be best for me to call back my coyote’s and re establish another place to fight since it could be bad for us if we were to get surrounded. On top of that, it looked like some of the demons had already passed us and was heading to the city; it would be hard work, but I would have to cut them off since I didn’t know of any other help in the area other than Izumi with the departure of the Lightning guy.

348 / 9750
Attributes: Strong | 200/200 HP | STA = 200/200
Snowball F. Fluffy: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 300 / 500
Spot P. Darkpup: Strong (Supreme Strength) | HP > 300 / 500
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:40 am

Duel: Marcos

The attack passes with no real effect against me more than an annoyance and hindering my line of sight. I am unsure why I apparently couldn't track my foe by his spirit signature, but it is of no consequence. I remain unharmed and when the dragon comes in for his attack, Slowdown allows me the opportunity to analyze it and prepare for it. "You are not worthy of such power!" (Seal) This was a daring attempt. I am not sure if I possess sufficient power to seal away his powers, but I was damn sure going to try. I could still feel Aria's enhance flowing thru my body. I wanted to crush this demon once and for all.

Not one to waste time in battle, I had to hope that the Seal would work, but if it didn't, I would proceed to attack him again anyway. If the seal worked and his attack weakened, then I would follow up quickly with the chant, "Atma visphota!" A glowing rune appears beneath me. Now if the dragon or Marcos was close enough, the attack would release instantly, otherwise, I'd come for him. My hope is that by sealing away his powers, it would also seal away or disrupt his ability to protect himself against being blessed. Either way, I'm not stopping there. My eyes and body glow as I attempt to telekinetically drive Marcos from the air and into the ground using the full extent of my magical might!

It would not end there though! Hoping to render him helpless or simply pummel him a bit more, I would chant, "Let this herald your end!" Making sure that I keep a lock on him either visually or with my senses, I take aim and unleash 5 crescent blades from my palms flying at an ascended speed at Marcos from medium range or so. I would not underestimate him and so I would use some of my powers which I have the greatest proficiency with.

Attributes
Base = Supreme+ (Strong + Token + Omega Enhance)
MOV (Krodha Transa) & DEX (Acrobatics) = Supreme++

Rolls
1) Spirit - Seal (is this considered a 5 pt spell?)
2) Spirit - Radiant Rejection (3)
3) Psyche - Telekinesis (1)
4) Spirit Half Moon Strikes (1)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 am

Site Interaction
- - -
[ sanzon vs tl ]

Sanzon’s punches set him free. The TL’s icy glaze buffers the damage but it still hurts some tho. The Leviathan shakes his hands and distances himself (bout 50 yds). Sparks fade from around his body. He is more careful with his next attack. It dun look like he wants to touch Sanzon again. Suddenly his body sinks into the ground. A pool of ice spreads around on the ground where he was standing. Ice grows in all directions.

[ penny vs the oni lord ]

He oni lord opens his mouth. He answers Penny’s observation with a blast of dark energy. Penny split (get it!?). The blast hits one of the split images, but not the real penny. The oni lord looks around confused. The kick hits him in the back of the head. The Oni Lord flies down to the ground and hits it hard on his back. When he hits the ground five other mini me’s (the size of Penny) jump up from the ground (golems).

The number in the demon army fighting vs penny’s is cut in 1/2 again. They keep on fighting thro. Can’t stop… won’t stop… Penny’s army takes 5% losses. The flame demons in the back set random yokai on fire and hurl them into the middle of Penny’s army (x20). The flaming yokai gnash and flail around fighting out like suicide bombers. They try to disrupt/stall them for the next wave.

[ muk vs marcos ]

The redirected meteor that Muk redirected to solvay crashes dangerously close to Gera’say. There is a really big explosion when it hits. A half mile of forest is taken out.

The seal is rejected by Marcos after he misses the tail bash (sealing+, demonic arts). It was too much power to try to seal that quick. The missed tail bash creates a mini canyon on the Koutakushi soil. It does slow Marcos down from his next attack. The Radiant rejection hits him and knocks him back. The telekinesis pushes him down, but Marcos resists against it. He pushes up and bashes away the spirit moon strikes and then counters. An alchemy grid opens over Mukhya. Demonic soldiers rush out of it from above. Instead of trying to hurt Mukhya, they try to latch him down. If they’re able to get a hold of him, they stab at him with poison tipped daggers. Marcos does a focused stare that attempts to trap Mukhya in place (demonic arts binding, rolling paralysis chance).

// - post quick and i might get a second one in

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:56 pm

The kick connected. And down down down, the Onilord went. Crashing into the ground. The remaining versions of him not hindered by the dark blast all followed in his action. Fist pump followed by a point to the ground and an odd unified voice saying . “ Don’t fuck with the Jedi Master son!”. And that’s when the Oni Lords reply came. In the form of several golems who proceeded to jump up at him. Each Golem seemed to be a smaller version of the Oni Lord, but were unfortunately no prettier. All remaining versions of him floated back slightly in the air watching the movements of the golems. He doubted their strength as opposed to the one who created them. And currently that one was face first in the dirt after being drop kicked by Penny. Still though. Despite his mocking of the Oni- Lord he was never one to underestimate an opponents strength. Jokes and humour, and madness all hid a darkly powerful intellect working away. A distraction. A social camouflage. Hiding in plain sight. He swooped down on the first one, twisting in the air and then grabbing it from behind. He wrapped it in his wings and his arms. Pushing down a crushing weight upon it. Hearing bones snap and flesh tear. Before opening up and letting the mangled mess that was the golem fall to the ground.

There were of course several others. Two attacked at once, only to dive right through the illusion Penny and towards the other. At which point the real Penny grabbed both of their heads and smashed them together, bursting them open like ripe melons. He wiped his hands, his illusion selves following suite. All the remaining illusions flew around with him in a circle, mixing up which was which again. The golems attacked and as predicted they choose wrongly yet again. It was like watching a game of whack a mole. They kept choosing the wrong hole to smack. Or cup and pea. Wrong cup again boys!. Penny swooped down to the second last one, spun again. “ Dragon kick!”. Smacking the golem straight on sending him hurtling back down towards his master. The last one went to attack as the dragon kick finished, only to be caught by the throat by the lord of madness. He tightened his grip and turned to face the golem. “ Pathetic..”. Grip clenched. Neck broken. Another one bites the dust.. With that dealt with, he looked down at his army briefly before this Oni Lord decided to get back into the game. They’d taken some casualties but had inflicted far worse on their opposition. The battle was going well. And he’d trust his men to keep it that way whilst he fought this big ugly son of a bitch.

Deciding that a quick finish was in order for him to help his army. He turned to the Oni Lord and pointed at him. Focusing his mental powers upon him. For, aside from his mastery of shadow magic. His ability at close range hand to hand combat. His true strength lay in the mental realm. Driving men insane. To hurt their own comrades. This time though he wasn’t going to force madness on his enemy. No. It wasn’t controlled enough for what he required. He’d have to assume direct control of this ones mind. “ You…are my puppet…”. He tightened his grip on the Oni-Lords mind. Feeling what could be resistance. “….You will destroy your allies…the army of demons that oppose mine…and then…you will kill yourself…”. He tilted his head. Flapping his wings once for good measure. “ Is this understood?”. A single word he would imprint on the Oni- Lords mind.

“ OBEY”.

Meanwhile the army of Gera’Sey was still dealing with the oncoming advance. The front ranks remained as they were. 5 deep retaining the shield and gun defensive and offensive posture that had thus far wiped out a large portion of the opposition forces. The flaming Yokai were dangerous. But would be dealt with by the melee combatants within the army. Surrounding them and impaling them with longer range weapons such as lances so that flailing limbs didn’t harbour as much of a threat. Jonah, the one next to Shiori sounded out a command identifying the still threat of the flaming Yokai. “ Snipers. I want those throwing the Yokai dead. You don’t get them. I expect that Yokai to be full of holes before it hit’s the ground!”. Snipers assumed positions. Taking spots by climbing onto the larger ogre like Oni within Gera’Sey’s army. On their backs they’d aim carefully. Waiting for that vital shot. Then. Bang.
Word Count: 778
Total Word Count: 10,143
Techniques Used: Influence ( Mastered)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content