Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beginning of the End

Go down 
+8
rekoa
GameMaster
ero
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
Antifreke
Ethereal
ShinTre_Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Earth (Present Realm)
A Week before the Saga

The skies are dark over the city. Dark clouds cover the top of the sky. Other than the darkness everything is normal, there is no rain or hard winds. Life in the city continues like it is a normal day. The streets are packed with lunch time traffic, office buildings are buzzing with activity and the streets are active. Like always there are dark happenings in the background.

Two teams of assassins are given encrypted orders through a text message. Team one sets up at an undisclosed location. Team two arrives in a city maintenance van in uniform at the site of a high class and critically acclaimed day play: the Sai City Concert Hall for Performing Arts. The Mayor is there to view the play along with prominent council members.

After the play is finished, the mayor exits the Concert Hall and gets into his car. Suddenly the vehicle explodes. It becomes a fire ball. The mayor is stuck inside of the burning metal and his driver lies dead, thrown back 15 feet from it. No one is able to get close to the car to attempt to get the mayor out. The maintenance van drives away in the chaos. The news reports on the accident and speculation on what happened. It is described as a terrorist attack. Emergency vehicles rush to the scene and Division 12 is told to quarantine the area.

The real mayor escapes out of the back of the concert hall in a secret car. The person who died in the explosion was a double. The mayor’s security team hurries him to a secret safe house in Gothstone for the time being. The safe house is privately owned penthouse apartment with blacked out windows. The mayor arrives at the safe house and is hurried inconspicuously inside. After getting inside, the Mayor is able to remove his coat and loosen his tie. His security team consisting of 8 agents secures the perimeter.

The Mayor is frightened by the attempt on his life, but his security team tells him it will be alright. The mayor, who is sweating, complains that it is too hot in the penthouse. The security team calls the safe house head of maintenance that comes over to work on the air conditioning. While working on the air conditioner, the head of maintenance plants a transmitter near the control room. This transmits copies of the security feeds from the safe house to an unknown but relatively close by location.

The Mayor sits in the living room of the penthouse with his security team around him and watches the news on TV. El Goog reports that it may not have been the real mayor that was killed in the explosion. Suddenly the tint settings on the windows disengage and the windows go clear. There is a loud sound and glass explosion on the window and the Mayor’s head bursts. The wall behind him has a large hold in it and the members of his security team take light damage. Alarms go off inside of the safe house.

The head of maintenance takes the transmitter and pockets it. He plants it on one of the security members on his way out while security rushes to the real Mayor. Members of the second team of assassins stand up from a rooftop that is almost a mile away and walks to the roof access door.

El Goog and sites that are able to bypass Elgoog's firewall are given the footage of both kills. The video is leaked forcing Elgoog to report the truth. The terrorist then go silent. That night, independent sites come up with anarchist or conspiracy theories. They focus on how Elgoog's announcement came after Mayor Phildofer had been shot and rant about government cover ups.

El Goog’s cyber security traced the source of the leak to the Livic's security offices. They are brought under investigation and Livic's stock price takes a heavy dive. Another series of attacks occur on Livic corporate offices and warehouses. Since Livic monopolized a majority of the city’s food and water supply, it started speculation and public panic that terrorist activities would damage the city’s water and food supply. People panicked that food and water would be tampered with. Store started selling out of bottled water and food necessities. When supplies started to run low, citizens panicked and began rioting and looting.

Earth (Present Realm)
Day of the Saga

It is noon time. Over the week, the skies never once cleared and remain dark with scattered lightning. Still no rain. At the heavily secured City Hall in the City Metro the City Council battles with the police forces on how to handle things. Without the mayor there is no figurehead to rally under. City politics, government and life are all in chaos.

The fear of the very real terrorist threat fuels the people. A female El Goog news reporter reports:

“There is still major rioting and looting since the death of the Mayor. People are breaking into stores and stealing what they need or think they needed in order to survive. Livic, as a corporation, looks like it may be crumbling at its foundation which leaves the city to wonder, what will become of the city’s food and water supply. The citizens of the city are scared.”

There is an explosion behind the news reporter. She ducks reacting to the explosion and keeps reporting.

“Store owners are fighting back in broad day against the rioters. Police are scattered around the city. Some police cars are toppled over and set on fire as you can see over there. The public refuses to trust the police in the cover ups. The police are urging citizens to calm down and return to their homes. If you are out there and watching this, stay inside and convince your loved ones to do as well. Trust in the government to handle this situation… with El Goog, this is Trish Towanoka, signing off.”

Earth (Past Realm, Q11)
Day of the Saga

Gray covers the skies over the Earth. There are strong spiritual signatures coming from the southern mountainous regions. A hooded figure stands in the air high in the atmosphere looking down at a valley fortification. He is observing what is going on outside of sensing range. Below him the fort is surrounded by a large demon army. A powerful demon is in the center of that walled and fortified area. There is a handful of strong Kami and Oni spirits and a small human army and yokai army about a half mile away from this fort covered in a static filled mist. The gray skies turn dark red over the fort and a large cloud form over that area. It looked like a battle was about to take place.

The army in the fortified area scouts the approaching army. The scouts rush back to the fort to warn of the approaching army.

Ooc: I’ll be taking control of that army and NPC.

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Gnat_01

Beginning of the End
The soft clicking of the trigger as a finger starts to pull at the trigger, bulletime kicks in... time seemly slows down as one pistol vanishes from my hand and I hold my palm up, "There is no spoon!" My body gives off a soft glow and the bullets hit the protective aura around my body before falling to ground. I give the big grin as I shot the grenade launcher. Getting an auto kill when it pings one of them right in the head before it flies up into the air. My body vanishes and the grenade explodes causing the windows to blow out of the bank, sending glass and dust everywhere.

I cough as I come out of the wreckage that was once a bank weaving my hand around to move the dust out of the way. My face and hair are is covered with white dust as I walk over to Seiki. "They got me dirty..." I pout as I look at him.

WC: 166/1814
Beginning of the End - Page 3 Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Jynbox_01
.: Present Realm

I lead as the 6-strong caravan of Division 12 vehicles makes their way north along the city highway system at a swift pace. From where we were west of the City Metro in East City, it would be just over 30 miles to our destination which was beyond the northern heights. One of the only times using the sirens on the thing, my goal was to make it to the north of the city in twenty minutes or less; it only sucked for me that we had to rely on mechanical transport rather than being able to swiftly fly wherever we needed to. While driving, I have Michael patch into the drone’s directly since Central Command was being too slow at relying information to me; I still wanted an update on information and a visual. As things would turn out, I would get my visual, and I wouldn’t even need the assistance of the drone in order to achieve it. When I look up to see the Heaven’s part, my mouth opens in a bit of awe at the celestial visual. It was hard to attempt to keep my eyes on the road when the heavens were opening up right before the city. “Shit…” I murmur out as I increase my speed, now about halfway there. I had no clue what I could actually do when I got there, but the city needed to be protected and the Division needed to create a perimeter around the city to take on whatever may be coming.

The second moment of awe comes when I see the massive form of some large creature, later to be identified as Marcos, when his elder form is taken. I had never seen anything like it, nor did I have anything to compare it to. “It’s… massive…” I murmur lightly. By this time, Michael was watching the feed from the drones with his mouth agape from the visual. The large beast seemed to attack the heavenly doors and I made the connection that when something demonic attacks something heavenly, then it can’t possibly be good. I open up the COM line and speak directly to Central Control as I order, “this is the Commissioner. I am designating a PADB (Precise Area Destructive Blast) payload on the large spirit… there’s no way we should be able to miss something that big. Aim the WADB in that direction and prepare for a secondary assault.” With that, I end the transmission and curse the fact that our mechanical weapons systems were not online; now would have been the best time to unleash them and test their potential. I would have to fuss at Ijin if we all lived through this.

To Shin: I want Division 12 to shoot the PADB at Marcos and ready the WADB.

466 / 3287
Beginning of the End - Page 3 Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Asatb_01
Present Realm

I am awestruck by the time Natsuki comes out talking something about a sale at the mall. Obviously not having heard her correctly, I nod, “that’s good baby…” as my eyes stay locked on the enormous creature’s raid on what appeared to be heaven of all places. “Fuck… me…” I murmur lightly. Izumi stood to my side and remarked, “that’s definitely not a good thing… and hell no I’m not going that way…” I look at him and then look up to see that my Sensei was already moving swiftly in that direction. I had been beyond Northern Heights before, so that general area was familiar to me since Natsuki lived there; I figured I could easily teleport there instead of trying to run the insanely long distance to where the action was happening. I didn’t know of many who could fight on the city’s behalf, so I felt I had no choice but to go. I look back and to Natsuki; I knew it would be pointless for me to tell her not to follow me, so I wouldn’t try. I would just have to protect her when we reached that place. I turn back and look towards the distant chaos and steel my will. I look to Izuya and request, “portal me there.” Izuya chuckles, “saving your stamina hero?” I nod and he sighs, “now you’re all serious… fine.” Unfolding his arms, he holds them out and murmurs a light chant that creates a portal for me. With that, I would look to Natsuki and say, “stay here” just for shits and giggles before proceeding through the portal. After I am in, Izuya looks towards Natsuki and asks, “…so are you staying here?” He would hold the portal open for her if she chose to go in as well.

Coming out of the oscillating column of portal light, I find myself just beyond the city limits north of the Northern Heights. Standing in a meadow of short grass, I could see more was going on than just the huge creature in the sky. There seemed to be shinobi from the clan that my Sensei Shayde used to be in fighting against someone with a large shadow summon. Above him were familiar figures, the Pillars, as seen on TV. As soon as I saw all this, I felt a lump in my stomach. “Where the hell are the lightning guy and the big silver haired demon…” I murmured. They were the only ones I met beyond my sensei’s who could possibly fight against a threat like this. With a deep swallow, I knew that I had to do something… I begin to charge my energy as I psyche myself up for battle. Though it wasn’t much, a light wind expanded around me as I activated my artifact, growing tribal tattoo like black markings on my face and neck. I murmur, “Tomo-kun, can you please unpack my stuff and suit me up?” With that request, the Sparrow Ghost of the Void manifests and begins to retrieve my wares from my personal little pocket realm.

514 / 2665

Summary: Was teleported by Izuya to the battle scene. Performed artifact activation and am suiting up.
Beginning of the End - Page 3 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Domenmenbio_01
Past Realm

The thought in my mind were along the lines of “I am going to stab it” which meant it had to be so. Of course, I remembered that my opponent kept a light layer of ice covering his body for protection; I had something in mind for that. As the ice dragons rise up and around The Leviathan to contest me, I take hold of the hilt of the manifested dark blade, known to me as the Kensatsu. My course actions would be simple and nothing fancy; I would dash straight through his attack and thrust at his very large and seemingly unmissable core. My resolve was set and the course mapped. Now that I had what was to be done, it was time to do it. My expression would remain emotionless with no telegraph of my movements to come. With that, his Ice Dragons rush towards me and my body bursts forwards with a speed foreign to me until now.

The rush of the speed felt good as it should, and I knew from the feeling that I received, that this was indeed my true form; the form of a god. Though I could easily move through the rushing Ice Dragons faster than they probably could react to me, it was of little consequence to allow my blade to slash five times during my bee line for The Leviathan (Swordplay ‘Slash’) to remove their existence. My slashes would result in the Ice Dragons being destroyed as I passed through them. Without the aid or need of something like god speed, I would have crossed the distance between The Leviathan and myself performing an initial thrust at the beast belly to break its guard before pushing forth with my full strength and performing a secondary and powerful thrust into the creatures belly to follow the first. Though it was a simple thrust, I expected the power behind it to be impressive.

180 / 180 HP
138 / 180 STA

Unwetting Rayne: 1 post left
Enhance: Active
Attributes: Supreme +1 (U. Rayne + Enhance + Grand and Shining Merger of Domenance)
Attributes vs The Leviathan: Supreme +2 (Angelic Token)
Attack used:
Slash x5 (+8 DMG or 200%, -6 STA each) vs Ice Dragons
Thrust x2 (+8 DMG or 200%, -6 STA each) vs The Leviathan
*Cap should be broken by Merger Mode

“Flareniel…”

With my soft murmur, a red sparklet comes out of my chest and floats in front of me. I humbly request with a stern expression, “I release you. Please come to my aid and strike down the midget and his shadow creature...” The red spark swiftly floats away from me and zips to where Kyd is. Suddenly and without warning, there is a destructive area of effect blast of fire on Kyd’s position as Flareniel releases his full and true power. The fire takes on the form of twin winged serpents that coil around and swim in a sea of flames that surrounds Kyd’s area.

My body flickers and vanishes as I appear in the air (godspeed then cloud leap). My hands are formed in a hand seal in front of me as I verify Kyd’s location if he is still in the flames (Signature); my Overdrive Token (Auto Omega2) illuminates on the necklace resting on my chest and my hands push out generating a huge column of ice, forty feet wide, crashing down towards the flaming AOE (Frozen Path). The ice rushes from my position to the target freezing anything hit or that comes within a 20 feet radius of the blast.

Attributes = Ascended (Enhance + Unwetting Rayne, 3 posts)
Techniques Godspeed (10 STA), Cloud Leap (3 STA), Frozen Path (35 STA)

200 / 200 HP
152 / 200 STA

661 / 3326

Summary: Attacked Kyd with Flareniel (Destructive, 5) and Frozen Path (Destructive DMG Doubled, 10; Strong Bind Doubled, 6)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:24 am

Rayje leaves and Aria asks me why I did not stop her. I am silent. I flicker from sight and my mind speaks out to my fellow kami. "Get Sanzo to safety and protect yourself at all costs." When I flickered from sight, I retrieved two spears and a sword. My image flickers again as I decide to make great use of this newfound blessing. Everything blurred around me, but strangely enough Domen seemed to be perfectly clear to me and very fast. He attacks skillfully around him and I see this as my opening.

"Spirits of Order, bless this spear."

The first spear is released from my physical grip before it is telekinetically hurled at the Leviathan at full force. I fly up towards the massive creature looking for its throat. Within moments, I should be passing by it. The sword would be launched next with the beast's throat or in case it is armored, an exposed area in the region as its destination. I retain the unblessed spear for a while longer. First I wanted to assess the damage if any that my first two attacks had caused. You know... I could probably deal a lot more damage with Aria's blessings if I decided to hone my martial arts skills once again. I keep an eye on Aria as she moves quickly to try and retrieve Sanzo and move him away to safety so that she can work on healing him. I send a quick telepathic message to Domen. "We can not let him leave here alive." I am sure that he was already of the same mindset. I wanted the Leviathan dead now so that the Pillars' plan of destroying Heaven would at least hopefully be hindered.

Not wanting to leave anything to chance, I use this enhanced power and speed to try and get off an attack to deal some internal damage as I focus my void energies on the beast's internal workings. "From darkness emerges light." An invisible beam shoots from my glowing eyes aimed at the body of the Leviathan. If it connects, a spatial vortex should form inside of his body and rip its way out to cause internal damage to his form. With the level of power that Domen and I could now generate, finally we might be able to stop one of them.

Attack:
1) Blessing Imbue on random spear from fortress battle
Drain = 4 STA
2) Telekinesis to launch blessed spear at Leviathan
Drain = 7 STA
Damage = Supreme+ or +6
3) Telekinesis to launch sword from fortress battle at Leviathan's throat/neck area.
Drain = 7 STA
Damage = Supreme+ or +6
4) Soul Ripper
Drain = 14 STA
Damage = Fierce or +4

Aria is moving to retrieve Sanzon.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:24 am

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Beginning of the End - Page 3 EPSILON

--------------------------------

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 3 ZETA

#3 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

#4 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Rep! : 11

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:25 am

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Fate_1

Beginning of the End

With my hands in my pocket I kick a can around as I walk through the city streets. Turning down one street then taken an alley then a few more lefts then a right and some more rights and then a up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, select, start!

I blink as I come to look at the grassy meadows of the outer parts of the city. Glancing over at the pixie that had one hand on her hip and the other was rubbing her chin. "Fay... This is not the old hags shop...."

"Maybe we should have went down, down, up, up..."

My hand come up to flick her off my shoulder like she was a bug, sending her flying into the alley wall.

"Ouch that hurt!"

"Good..."

At that moment our fighting was interrupted by clashing of elemental attacks and well a big ass shadow demon thing with a kid inside.... Wondering what was going on I walk through the meadow to get a better look of the show. I watch for a moment as the kid is fights with some humans and some little girl gets the hell shocked out of her. Fay finds this funny and laughs. "So these are those Pillar guys...." Fay nods her head to answer. "You should go to the Master they are up to something again."

"I guess I had better. What are you going to do? You going to help them out?"

I shrug, "Only if they ask me, or I see someone worth fighting.... Just think about the rep I would get if I took one of these guys out."

The little pixie eye me for a moment before she puffs into some pink mist. I walk out to get closer till the sound of a sonic boob causes me to look up rams into that Heaven's gate and breaks it open. I nod my head, "Nice... Looks like he got knock fuck out..." My return to the kid fighting the hunters, sever guys fighting a little kid... just isn't right. My hand grips the hilt of the blade that his hid behind my back and pulling it free. "Awaken!" Dark energy burst out of from the blade making it bigger. Wind element builds up around the blade as I fling the blade with one hand sending out a 10 foot razor sharp wind blade when the kid is attacked by a cow.... "What the Fuck..." I blink for a moment as I wonder what the hell was that.... Did that just really happen.

WC: 429/1510
Action: attacking Kyd with Sonic Blade (Fierce, 4) 10x50 cone
HP: 200
ST: 186

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Fate_3
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:25 am

The member 'rekoa' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Site Interaction
- - -
Present Realm
The Day of the Saga

The realm disruption keeps on growing (in a growing circle from the cove @ V/W 7). It creates huge energy spikes. The city is able to feel the quakes coming. It was near. Because of the Commissioner’s orders, the Division increases the Metro barrier (L/M8) to max. Central Control (L/M8) reports to the Commissioner.

“The PADB is finishing its final safety checks. The WADB is being rolled out. There is a reported large spatial distortion heading to the city due East. It has already affected the Corporate owned areas from the coast up to several miles away. Current ETA before it reaches the city is 10 minutes. Also… something containing an incredibly high signature reading is directly above the Metro (L/M8). It appears to be creating a barrier with properties that are opposite the spatial distortion. We’re picking up 25 signatures spaced out around the city. These readings are identical to the ones from the sky and helped out in the last large scale conflict. They are amplifying the power of the central signature. Sir, it appears they are trying to cover the city in a large barrier.”

* Barrier Coverage: 50% (basically the East City Inner Highway Loop)

Because the city is shaking and quaking, the police and El Goog both tell citizens the same thing.

“Seismic activity has been recorded. Citizens are urged to return to their homes and stay inside until the quake has passed.”

The rally on City Hall is stopped and City Hall is evacuated. Metro is locked down. Control is ready with the weapon of mass destruction.

“The PADB is ready for payload. Firing in 3… 2… 1.”

--

Most everyone is paying attention to Bleaus and his epicness. The leader of the Sacred Hunters gets Izuya’s warning. He tells the others to retreat. Twenty Kunai with exploding tags are thrown @ Kyd. They hit his barrier and explode. Kyd’s barrier is breached.

“He he. You’ll have to do better than that.”

Suddenly the destructive fire attack hits.

“What the… Aaahhhhhh!”

It’s too late when they notice Seiki. The ice attack hits Kyd before he can block. Kyd is frozen in a 40 foot block of ice. His signature is weak. Krys yells out.

“Kyd no!”

She gets mad. Imorte rubs his temples.

“Where the hell did HE come from?! What are they feeding humans these days? Ai’des, you might have to resurrect him…”

“…”

Lucky for him, Kyd gets attacked by a sonic blade that weakens the ice sealing him. O.o Kyrs, Tiamat and Imorte turn to Seiki and Fate (bring it!)

Around this time Marcos recovers after getting rejected by Bleaus (O2/3).

“That bastard just got in a cheap shot.”

Suddenly a red beam as thick as a sky scraper cuts through the clouds over Marcos. The PADB hits Marcos head on and drives him into the ground. There is a really big explosion. The force of the explosion creates a force that sucks into where the beam hit (Strong) and then push out for a quarter mile diameter (Ascended). Dem and Bleaus ignore the strike. Imorte and Krys are pushed back in the air (everyone in that area gets pushed back by the force!) Tiamat uses a barrier to cover herself. After it fades she sees Marcos is hit.

“Marcos!”

She forgets about Seiki and Fate and rushes straight to Marcos (about 200 ft away to the west). He is in humanoid form at the bottom of a pretty deep 50 foot crater. She lifts his head into her lap. He’s limp.

“Marcos! Wake up… wake up, dear... Ai’des! Revive him immediately!”

“…”

Dem holds his hand up. Bleus gets ready. Dem creates a portal that is the same size as heaven’s gate. A similar portal opens up in Onitoshi. An army of demons peek out of the portal. They rush out like a water hose to heaven. Bleaus creates a barrier that deflects them (sooo… hundred of demons of all shapes and sizes start raining down in that area). Dem attacks as soon as Bleaus puts up the barrier.

Past Realm
The Day of the Saga

(Forrest) One of the Mystic Guards hears Seijin yelling their language. He recognizes her and opens the gateway for her so she just rides right into the Mystic Realm. She comes out in a grassy green field where she first met their leader. He sits on a hill with the sun shining down on him like pride rock.

“Welcome human priestess.”

--

(Ascension) Mukesh’s hidden strike fails but the normal strike is just as strong. Nemod sees the strike and tries to spin out its way but can’t. The strike cuts him at the side of his stomach. He falls to one knee (still in the air) and holds his gut with his free arm. Nemod drops his trident and instinctively tries to fire a dark energy blast at Mukesh. The magic attack fails and breaks the time halt.

“Wha…”

He looks at Mukesh.

“You’re not… supposed to defeat me…”

--

(Near Ascension) Domen moves faster than The Leviathan expected.

“How… How can you both have that much power?...”

He looks down. The attack was strong enough to hurt him in this form and even push him back. What’s left of the ice dragons crumbles. Suddenly something strikes his throat. He stumbles back and ribs it out.

“Another one?...”

Blood leaks from the wound. The unblessed sword strikes with less strength, but still works. The soul ripper hits critically. The Leviathan is over his damage threshold. His body glows. He exits elder mode and shrinks into the layer of ice on the ground. His signature is very weak but it merges with the ice. He does not come back out. The ice dome is completed. It traps Mukhya and Domen in a 10 mile wide 5 mile high barrier of ice.

Ooc: 2 many distractions to day, sry bout a weak post
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Damn it! How could I have not paid more attention to the ice growing around us. This massive dome forms and encases us. BRR!! I can still sense Domen's position. I lock onto The Leviathan's very faint spirit signature before speaking telepathically to my ally, "I believe he is there. If I can get rid of this ice, finish him... by any means necessary." My entire body glows with a golden radiance as I call upon one of the greatest of my powers. "Blessings of Order, dispel his magic!" With the incantation, spiritual energy should erupt from me like a massive shockwave that should pulse out to cover the entirety of the ice dome. If successful, the spiritual energy would seemingly melt away the dome and reveal the gravely wounded archdemon. The rest of the ice would continue to be purged from this land as well. This should reveal his location to Domen, so that the final strike can be dealt. I would not rob him of that glory. After using Grand Dispel, I would be breathing heavily waiting to see if indeed the explosion of power had been successful. I hoped that with these enhanced powers, it would be successful.

Aria retrieves Sanzo successfully and flies roughly 100 yards away from the main fight between the three powerful higher orders. She would begin healing and rejuvenating the kami instantly. She remains attentive to what is taking place so that she can still aid Mukhya but moreso to be able to protect herself and Sanzo should an attack stray and head towards them.

Action:
Mukhya - Grand Dispel on Ice Dome
Drain: 60 /2 = 30 - 30% = -21 STA

OOC: Shin, can I get an updated on the army battle at Ascension in your next post please?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Present Realm

I land in a crouched position from my jump after firing off the attack. Even though it looked like my attack hit the target fully, I couldn’t verify anything or follow up with an attack on that particular target. I murmur lightly, “thank you Flareneil.” I assumed that the strength of what I outputted would have overwhelmed his familiar, so it would make sense that it had been destroyed. One of the bad parts about the attack I performed was that it froze everything it hit; but either way, no movement would mean any threat for the time being. I would think along the lines of “one down, more to go.” My attention shifts to the Pillars who were in the air and my body tenses to rush towards them. I figured I could get an attack off on one of them before the others were alerted, but I am wrong, and interrupted.

There is a blinding red light that comes down from the sky and suddenly I find my body pulled and then rapidly pushed. Without the ability to fly, I would roll along the ground until I am able to stand and hold my ground with the increased strength I had been given by Natsuki. I shield my body with my arm as I endure the wrath of the after effects of the assumed satellite attack. It didn’t register in my mind what it was since I didn’t have working knowledge of the government’s weapons, but I did know that whatever got hit by that probably didn’t exist anymore. As the rushing winds subside, I know that I have to use this distraction to my advantage.

My body vanishes as I appear in front of Imorte, a little higher than his standing position as he is recovering from the blast’s force. Using my increased speed and agility with hilt in hand, the Sword of Light (Goronova) makes a crescent semi circle as a downward slash is made (Bushido), the blade aimed to slice from him shoulder to his stomach. After the first downward slash, and before gravity would pull me down, comes a follow up back-handed slash of the same speed aimed to make a + in the center of his chest (Bushido). For some reason, I couldn’t bring myself to attack Krys since she was a little girl after all. After that attack would be when the demons fresh from Onitoshi would rain down from the heavens above.

OOC: Shin, can we get attributes on these random demons in O3?

Attributes = Ascended (2 posts)
Technique = Godspeed (10 STA), Cloud Leap (3 STA), Bushido x2 (14 STA, Rolling Perfected)
Attack = Ascended + 2 = 6 (Max DMG Cap) + Bless (attack strike Imorte as if Weak) x 2

462 / 3788

Summary: Ambushed Imorte and performed two quick X slashes.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 3 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 3 ZETA
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:23 pm

“Almost there…” I murmur as I push the Enforcer through the almost empty highways. My gaze remains on the scenes in the sky until I am interrupted by the status report that comes in over the vehicle’s radio and hands free system. The news about the spatial distortion was a bit daunting, but the fact that there were spirits on our side and helping us made things a little better. It was already a given that the city might not ever be the same after this; too much was going on in visible view to keep secrets from the public in the future; unless there was some elaborate hoax about a realm illusion or something made up. Still, barriers and distortions; all of this was getting a bit out of hand. As the statement is finished about the angelic helpers, I speak, “assist them in any way to extend the barrier over the city. Initialize the secondary barrier over East City and any private barriers in Northern Heights as well.” It had been created but not used, primarily due to the amount of spiritual residents in East City; it was a bit soon to stir the hornet’s nest and there weren’t any weapons systems in place in East City like there was in the Metro. That secondary barrier would lock in any spirits there, but also hopefully offer another layer of protection to that portion of the city.

Shin: Requesting East City’s barrier system to be activated.

I hear the countdown and my gaze shifts to the sky as I see a direct hit rendered to the large demon that had been in the skies. After the blast, he was no more, which was the type of response I would expect from our technology. “Good…” I nod as I return my gaze to the road, “now the WADB…” The drones come back online to continue the visual as I observe several other entities in that area besides the huge demon. The blue haired boy? I pause for a moment and think about things; I was heading that way and I knew Izumi might be as well. The WABD was much more unbridled in range and destructive force than the PADB; I had to warn Izumi to stay away from that place. “Sir!” comes a call from the back as I inquire to Michael, “what is it?” He shifts the visual on the transparent passenger side of the wind shield, showing the portal to hell that was created and the demons spawning out of it. I frown, “shit…” It looked like the WADB would be the answer. Speaking out loud, I have my phone to connect to Izumi’s. Not only would I need her to not be there when the WADB hit, but I needed her to pass the word to the civilians in the area as well.

477 / 3764
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Past Realm, Ascenxion

After the felling of the two beasts the Army of Domenance are awarded a rest in their battle. They are victorious, though the battle had not been their completely; there was much help in it. Instead of proceeding towards the next objective like the plucky other army, without a general to lead them, they would remain in the enemy’s broken camp and concentrate on mending the wounded, resting, and attempting to replenish themselves on whatever supplies could be found under the rubble of the enemy’s formerly owned encampment. With that said they would set up in the enemy’s base and await further order from their master.

During the course of their setting up, the battle heats up between The Leviathan, their master and Sanzon. They are humbled and put in awe by the size of The Leviathan and their master’s inevitable ability to stand his ground against such a foe. The battle acts out like a theater in the sky with The Leviathan’s distance mass coming under assault by their master after the striking down of the first demon. From far below, the men root for their master at the sudden finale to the battle between the gods in the sky. After The Leviathan goes down, there is a calm and quiet among the men as they wait for verification of the outcome.

223 / 4541
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Jl

It had taken a few minutes to get on scene and figure everything out. While floating there, I watched humans fight against the Elder form of another great spirit. This entire thing was getting out of hand, and if we didn’t get it under control there would be an even bigger problem. The destruction of both the past and the present would be something that had to be halted, right now. I was greatly bothered by the amount of energy, and the barrier, and actually, everything that was happening right now. While I figured we were far away enough from the Academy, I could go ahead and let myself lose here. After all, how often would I get a chance like this one. Taking to a great height, my body would pulse with red, burning energy. The dark red hair would glow with fire. I had a small plan for dealing with the little one, but the big one would be a great issue. Another human was using fire, and I could add in to that as well. Pulling out my cell phone, I would immediately dial that Tapp guy..
“Hey Captain Tapp… are you seeing the giant critter that I’m seeing?”
I would immediately close my phone, and put it back in my pocket before he could answer. I had to assume that the humans knew something was up. The hole to hell was an issue on its own, and I could assume they would be sending in some heavy fire power. Thinking about “fire power”, I knew what would be the best option here. Seeing the other humans [Seiki] and the distance between us, I would begin my own form of offensive. Dem’s forward movement, without noticing me would be an advantage for me.
Thrusting both arms out, a technique of dimensional displacement would be conjured with the hopes of assisting Beau in getting rid of this pain in the ass. We didn’t have to kill Dem, but locking him away would be nice. “Abhor the witch, suffer not the unclean to live.” Between Beau and Dem, a swirling black void would open. The sphere would have a light shadow to it, reflecting our own reality before it began sucking in the area around it.

Tech : Mirror Door
Notes : 140/180 | 180/180
Wordz : 298 / 1815
Beginning of the End - Page 3 Jl3

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:22 am

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Mukesh_01
While his skill had fallen short of what it was intend, his strike was still true. And just in time cause he felt Paco's spell wear off. His enemy had used a magic spell dispelling the timehalt that had been used. But it also cancelled out his spell. And in that exact moment, Mukesh blurred and positioned himself in infront of Nemod with his blade at Nemod's neck. He looked down at him, with unforgiving eyes. "If I was not supposed to beat you. Then you should have never crossed the army of Domen." He said as he proceeded to slice the head of Nemod clean off [Destructive]. And as long as there was no interference he would then turn back to the battle to watch for his next move. More specifically to find Domen for his next set of instructions.

Action: killed Nemod
Tech : Bushido [Perfected]

Stamina: 40%
Health: 80%

Words: 141/883
Beginning of the End - Page 3 Mukesh_03
Beginning of the End - Page 3 Mukesh_05
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:44 am

Beginning of the End

I rub my eyes to clear them, what I first thought was cow was a human guy... damn pixie dust. Makes you see funny things sometimes. With the kid locked up in a big block of ice that has a crack in it now... I didn't do it, and the hunter guys vanished, that old man look like he would've been fun. My attention was about to go to the glowing guy that just made the kid into a big ice cream cone when the red beam comes out of the sky. Feeling my body being drawn into, I slam the my blade into the ground to stop myself from sliding.... Till it is ripped from the ground as I was thrown back by the blast and sent sliding across the ground. Now I know how that Ogre felt when I knocked him through that wall. Picking myself up and taking the time to adjust my tie and vest and brushing off my jacket. Looking up as I do so, it seems someone has an interesting toy to play with. I find the glowing guy up in the air attacking a girly looking demon. Pushing of the ground, I take off into the air.

WC: 204/1714
Action: Rest
ST: 195

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Site Interaction
- - -
Present Realm
The Day of the Saga

(Overall) The realm distortion keeps growing (in a growing circle from the cove @ V/W7). It gets closer and closer to the edge of the city. The ETA is 5 minutes. Barrier coverage is 75%. The quakes increase in strength (from about 4.0 to about 5.5 on the Richter scale). People all rumbled up and shit. Central command still reporting in:

“The WADB is in position. East City barrier is activated. Visual on multiple spiritual signatures confirmed. Ready to fire on your order.”

--

(Around the O3 area) Bleus solidifies the matter in his barrier to deal with Dem (@ the height of heaven’s gates in the clouds). The barrier turns into a big wall that looks like crossed wings. The demons from hell (Average) are not able to pass through but winged and flying demons try to go around the barrier and get into Koutoushi. They are met by a legion of Angels. The Heavenly Knights and Kunashi Shi exit the gates to battle with the demons in the air.
Heavenly Knight and Kunashi Shi:
The demons that fall to the ground (long fall) are fair game for the Sacred Hunters and others.

Seiki catches Imorte off guard. His face is shocked when he’s hit. He’s slash down to the ground and lands on his back. Seiki doesn’t get to fall back down after the jump. Ai’des stops him (ZeroG range = 25 ft). Krys burns with an awesome power. Her and Mr. Kibbles sync powers. They roast Seiki with a collab fire tornado of death (Flamewhirl x2 = Destructive+ = 6 biatch). They don’t see Fate coming tho. After the fire tornado Ai’des slams Seiki to the ground (Imprint = Fierce) and lets the demon’s from Onitoshi dog pile on him (biaytch!).

Bleaus blocks Dem’s attack by creating a dense shield. In reality they’d already attacked 5 times looking for an opening by rewinding time (gotta lot of stamina yo). But, they fight before the mirror door is opened and both have realm wrap but a couple demons falls into it on their way down getting all trapped like. B/c he’s pretty, 6 demons @ average attributes attack Jaine (prolly not as high up in the air as heaven and closer to the city). 3 with physical attacks, 2 with ball attacks and 1 w/a poison mist one after another.

Past Realm
The Day of the Saga

(Ascension)Time resumes. The quakes start to get noticeable there too! Something’s happening (spatial distortion)... something ain’t right! (In the air) Nemod’s head falls from his body. He falls out of the air. (On the ground) Nemod’s army is without a leader so they can’t fight no more. Mandira’s army is too intimidating and overpowering to fight without a leader. Nemod’s army surrenders. They wave white flags and halt the assault on their end.

--

(Near there) Mukhya dispels the Realm of Ice (say whaaa?). It melts and sinks into the ground. The Leviathan lies on his back on the ground between Mukhya and Domen.

“…so this is how I am to be defeated?”

He struggles to sit up.

“I can’t fall here…”

Ooc: ohlaydoooeeeh
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:33 pm

As the head separated from its body Mukesh caught it in the air and let the rest of his body slam into the ground. By now the army had figured out their general was dead and were quickly surrendering. Mukesh watched this but then an earthquake began to shake the area. Something else was going on, and Mukesh needed to find Domen to report in. He turned towards the area were he felt the most power coming from. He was not a power sensing demon. But after being around Domen and Paco for so long, certain feelings become familiar. Turning to that direction he flew off towards them. Holding the head of Nemod.

Action: Flew towards Domen
Tech :

Words: 113/996
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Seijpb_01
A portal had been opened seemed like her words had been heard. Though she should have called them like she did before, but Treshin wished for her to be in a safe location and out of harms way while all this occurred and he wouldn't hear of it any other way. So here she was within the forest searching out the Mystic lands. Finally within the lands she rode in quickly and upon noticing the change in her environment she brought Epona to a stop as she looked towards the leader of the mystics with a worried expression. "There is a catastrophe..." She spoke as calm as she could trying her best to keep her scared feeling from showing up.

"The lands rumble with a ferocious might. There is something terrible that is going to happen. I'm sure you can feel it as well." Surely they could feel it, it's power which traveled through dimensions rumbling the very fabric of space and time. High Priest Treshin was surely a very wise man, knowing far more than he led on. Even he told her that such a thing would occur. So what was her purpose to be sent here? Well it was to keep her safe according to what Treshin has told her, given that she is the only human ever capable, currently living, that can even speak with the Mystics or even know of the whereabouts of the mystic lands.

She would prove to be quite the necessity if ever more problems occur which lay far outside the hands of mere humans.

Word count: 272 | 558
Beginning of the End - Page 3 Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Past Realm

My foot presses against the girth of the large beast as I rip my blade out and allow The Leviathan to fall before me. As he shrinks down, I see that he has retreated into his ice, but as my will would have it, that would not help him. My thought was for the ice to vanish and vanish it does by some form of coincidence. I hear words come into my mind from a familiar voice, though I do not respond to it. Instead my focus is on the carcass of my opponent (intense strikes activated). His image comes to my eyes and my body immediately rushes down with the speed of a god.

He would not be allowed to sit up; he would remain on his back. My body would land with the full force of my rush knee first (Brawl). While landing on him, I press down with a thrust of my cursed blade to pin him to the ground (swordsmanship) at the stomach. My left hand releases my blade, grabs his throat and my right first lifts up. With my already ascended attributes, my fist would appear as blurs as I would punch him repeated in the face, pummeling down into him and breaking the ground beneath his head with my first. Even if the earth below him splintered and cratered, my fists would resume sending punch after punch, burying the remains of his face and head deeper and deeper into the earth’s crust. Neither blood splatting on my face nor any force of nature would stop me (Juggernaut if needed) from beating him. After several strikes over the span of a few moments, I would let up, and stand over The Leviathan to assure he was no more. As I stand, I could feel my body adjust as the Unwetting Rayne dries and dissipates.

Ooc: Now you can leave me alone Psi…

178 / 180 HP
61 / 180 STA
Attributes: Supreme +1 (Supreme +2 vs The Leviathan) > Supreme
Attack Used: Intense Strikes (8 STA, Mastered), Brawl (Knee, 3 STA, Mastered), Swordplay (Thrust, 6 STA, Mastered), Brawl (Punch, 3 STA, Mastered) x20.

350 / 4668
Beginning of the End - Page 3 Domenmenbio_03

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected stamina based on Fighter's Endurance (Mastered))
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Izumimad_01
wc: 419 | 1607
pc: 4

Well she was en-route to the scene of battle, but she wasn't going to foolishly just portal over there. Especially given that she doesn't know of the current situation that is happening. She could just very well teleport herself into something dangerous, like I dunno a giant red laser beam falling from the sky. Wait a giant red laser beam falling from the sky? Izumi had been moving quite fast, far faster than any regular human wish they could move. She was already moving through City Metro and building hopping merely to get a higher view of the area she needed to get to. It was quite the annoyance and took sometime but it made sure she was able to get the drop on whoever it was she needed to get a drop on, analyze the situation and so on and so forth. Plus she had a second purpose for running in that direction.

Jyn. It was both a blessing and a burden when having loved ones that hold this might into saving the people. They foolishly put themselves in harms way, and that's what she didn't want for Jyn to do. she wanted to see if she could meet up with him, but it makes it quite difficult when she doesn't know exactly where he was at. Not like she could teleport to his spot, for all she knew he could be in the process of moving. Well the PADB didn't matter to her, given that she was still quite far from the place, but she did feel the wind from it, but by the time it got to her it wasn't strong enough to send her flying.

Izumi had stopped for the moment when she sensed a huge flux of power when the gates of hell opened up. Izumi turned and looked in the direction of where the gate of hell had appeared. "This is just...... too much..." What could the humans do against all of this? Really even with our power at hand. "Watch over us now..." she mumbled to herself as she felt her phone vibrating. Barriers, barriers, power flux, seriously with all these energies being thrown about, Especially with the Hogosha's going at it, you would expect the very fabric of time starting to crumble from the over use of energy in this plane.

Picking up her phone, it was Jyn, she answered. "Seems like we arrived at the apocalypse."

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:34 pm

The ice had begun to spread rapidly and Aria gasps at the sight and lifts intot he air with SANZON in order to escape the ice on the ground. It was cold but my wishes were clear. She closes her eyes and continues channeling energy into the lightning kami.

Aria's body stops glowing when she feels something similar to when the gas pump stops and automatically releases the lever you set to fill up your tank on its own. She opens her eyes looking at Sanzo and nods to him. "Good as new." There is a soft smile on her face. She looks around to witness my body glowing and the ice dome dispelled. She nods to me though I cannot see her. Speaking out loud, not so much to Sanzo, but probably more to herself as a sort of realization, "So that is the true power of a Kunashi Komutan..." She feels the spiritual outburst being released and with them the emotion that is flowing so rapidly thru and around me in this state.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Beginning of the End

Moving through the air, my eyes narrow at the sight of the little girl with the fire tornados roasting the guy. My hair breaks free of the ponytail as it grows to the full length of my body, and gives off a golden glow making it look more like energy then hair. Yeah that's right, I just want saiyan. My blade comes to my center with the palm of one hand at the end of the hilt. My body blinks from the rapidly increases of movement to a god like speed and like a living arrow aimed at those I wish to smite, normally at random. I shoot through the burning inferno. Passing by Seiki, leaving a hole the size of my body as I pass through the flames. The long blade of dark energy is aim to impale the powered up Krys through the center of her chest as I clash into her while her attention is elsewhere. With a quick twist, the blade turns and comes free after slashing its way out of her body through the left side. A faint smile is on my lips as I look into her eyes with my golden hair moving in the wind.

WC: 202/1714
ST: 160
Attributes: Destructive x3
Action: God speed (21 ST, Perfected), Swordsmanship, Krys x3 (9 ST, Perfected)
Mode: N/A
Transformation: Elemenyz Mode [Fire] (5 ST)
Passive skills: Sonic Slash [Perfected], Weapon Endurance [Perfected]
Passive Items: Soli-realm Pendant, Able-mind Charm, Time-piece Jewel

Shin Edit:
attributes should = strong, right?
attack = destructive x3
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:20 pm

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 3 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 3 ZETA Beginning of the End - Page 3 ZETA
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Adrian actually finds great enjoyment in watching the duel between Mukesh and Nemod. His orders to the Fifth Centuria are followed without hesitation as Adrian had learned much and applied it to near perfection. The battle is swift and soon following the fall of th demon warlord, Adrian learns a valuable lesson as well. The body does not move or survive without the head. He would have to be careful when he enters into battle and he would teach his forces to eliminate the leadership of the enemy armies to disrupt the army's functionality and allow for easier access to the Enemy Commander. Letting out a dragon like roar or screech, he regroups the Wyvern Corps on his position and looks towards my position. The battles had been won thru strategic use of the army's strengths. The Wyvern Corps got to enjoy real battle once again, not just the non-lethal skirmishes that make up the normal routine of the Mandiran Army's training regimen. Victory had been gained this day. An impressive feat indeed. As the warrior flies towards Domen and myself, Adrian looks at him as if he was suicidal or something. The Duke of Mandira had seen me perform great feats before, but nothing like what he had witnessed today. He had never seen someone move as quickly as Domen did. Hell not since the Mahana, have I ever seen someone fight as fast as Domen had. True granted that when the fairy joined with him is when he discovered the new enhanced strength, but I am still greatly impressed.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Penny2_01

Rat tat tat tat……rat tat tat tat…..rat tatatatat….
Well things were certainly begining to get interesting to say the least. Two humans? Couldn't really tell with all this shit going on were in the area fighting off a couple of the minion types whilst the two Hogasha went at it. The gates of heaven opening up. All Penny could do was land on a nearby building and watch the incurring carnage. Demons invading heaven, falling to earth. The fight for...everything. It was so chaotic it was god damned beautiful. His eyes lit up as he changed back from his winged demonic form into his humanoid form. But his power didn't change. The humanoid form bore the masque of madness. Keeping his strength at well above normal levels. " Amazing....all this going on and I'm here to witness it...beautiful...god damned fucking beautiful...". The idea that he'd fought so long to save this city, and to protect Shiori seemed to fade away. The madness within himself and the mask overwealming.

Soon, before he even knew it. He was laughing out loud. Arms stretched as if to greet the day. Well he supposed that. Ultimately this was to be the end of the world. He may as well have fun with it. And be what he truely was whilst doing so. He no longer had to hide the true shade of his skin. Turning ashen with the stigmata marks around his forehead and hands. Pushing back his hair. He took off his jacket, unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to the ground. This was going to be all too much fun.

Taking the packet of cigarettes from his mouth he lit one up. Took a drag through the mask and pointed it at the male, now getting burned up by the flames. " Ya know what'd be a lot of fun...". He whispered to himself. "...More chaos...". He flicked the cigarette. The used ash falling to the ground. But...that wouldn't be the only effect. At the same time the Masque of Madness upon his face would stretch out its influence. The infectious nature of its madness would generate a similar effect to how the madness had once consumed him with the mask on. Everything would seem funny. So fucking funny. Enemies would become friends. Friends would become enemies. The whole world would turn upside down and they'd fucking love it. Was this going to turn out well for Penny? Doubtful. But he didn't care. The chaos was just too much. Like the madness it was infectious.

It was unlikely Dem needed help. And it was unlikely Penny truely meant to provide it. He was just there as a force of anarchy. And his goal just so happened to coincide with that of the Hogasha of hell.....all the better for him.
Word Count: 459
Total Word Count: 4903
Techniques Used: Mad World (Honed), Target Seiki

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Penny2_03
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:04 pm

The member 'Ethereal' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Beginning of the End - Page 3 GAMMA
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:28 pm

The ice dissipates and I am able to settle my breathing. I try to rest and recover for a while but the carnage that ensues steals my attention. So much rage and fury flowing off of him that it emanates to me like ambrosia spliced with an extremely addictive spiritual narcotic would. I feel the Krodha Transa re-energize itself and suddenly I feel a strong disturbance (in the Force) that feels like something that my senses have never picked up before. Perhaps this is a heightened form of my senses derived from my enhanced attributes, but this disturbance takes my eyes towards the Cove. Telepathically, I call out as the earthquake on the ground shakes the area for miles around, "Adrian! Return to Mandira and see after your people. You are the Duke of Mandira and in my absence you are Lord and Sovereign of Mandira. Protect them no matter what." Adrian nods and leads the Wyvern Corps back towards Kora Mandira. Message would be sent to the Divya Hatha as soon as he returned to protect Taja. Valkrist carries that message for me sicne that is also where Lura currently is for safety.

Broadcasting to the others, I tell them, "These victories here are not the end of the war. If you crave to crush more of our enemies and prove yourselves in battle, come with me to the Cove. We can regroup there and find out what is going on. That earthquake and these spatial tremors are not normal by far." Aria would take her place at my side and nods to me confirming her support for my resolute nature. I would wait for them to acknowledge but only for a moment while Aria are refreshing my energy so that we could travel quickly.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Gnat_01

Beginning of the End

I watch as Seiki pulls off the fire and ice freezing the big shadow demon in a block of ice. "You get them babe!" I cheer him on till I'm blown away by the laser beam that comes down from the sky and makes the big boom. Landing on my back I lay there for a moment as I look up at the big gate in the sky. Seeing anther gate up with demons raining out of it, I get up and look around for Seiki. Till I find him up in the air fighting.... "wow..." My face twist as it looks like he gets hit by a fire attack and come falling to the ground... or slammed into it... "Don't worry baby. Magical Nurse Natsuki we'll heal you right up! Spirits of the Holy Light Healing winds and refreshing rain!" One hand goes to my hip as the other makes a V over my eye. I give a cute smile with a wink to finish the spells, colored mist falls onto Seiki recharging him back to full as the demons dog pile him.

WC: 184/1998
Action: Rest (+16 STA), casting Heal (-32 STA) and Refresh (-54 HP) on Seiki (+50 HP, +75 STA)
HP: 106
STA: 90
Beginning of the End - Page 3 Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:26 am

Reaching the edge of the city, I find that it gets a little difficult keeping the Enforcer on the road. The vehicle swirls, seemingly by itself, and in calling back, I inquire, “Michael, what’s going on?” He returns to me that the seismic activity had increase considerably due to the spatial distortion getting closer and closer to the city. Around the same time in the background, I am able to hear the comment that the WAMB was prepared and ready to go. I hear Izumi’s voice return over the phone, as I had been calling her at the moment, and I comment back to her, “yes… it does seem that way. Izumi, I need you to listen to me. We just fired the PADB at a huge spirit that was north of the city. We’re preparing to level the field with the WADB, but there are several friendlies there that would get caught up in the blast. I need to warn them somehow, but I also don’t want you in that area. On top of that, there’s a large spatial distortion heading towards the city and it looks like friendly spirits are attempting to put a barrier around the city. Where are you at now?” Now on the northern edge of the city, I see the exit ahead that I want and turn taking an off ramp from the highway. The caravan following would continue to follow behind me, though I would come to stop after taking an access road to the area under the main highway bridge looking out towards the northern plains between the western and coastal forest. I would park there and have us keep our distance from a possible nuke site for the time being.

289 / 4053
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Site Interaction
- - -
PRESENT REALM
The day of the Saga

(Overall) The realm distortion keeps growing (from R to P on the map, right to left). Merkus realizes that his barrier would not cover the entire city in time (the barrier currently covers about 2 grid spaces outside of the city’s highway inner loop: map). The spatial distortion reaches the east edge of the city (parts of Northern Heights, East City and Gunshyne Bastion). When the distortion reaches the barrier dome they conflict and sparks fly and the two forces fight against one another. Merkus has to strain to keep the barrier where it is. Any area outside of the protection dome and inside the distortion is merged with the past. It’s not too bad where there is only grasslands, but small villages and huts get mixed in with areas of East City along the Sai River.

--

A huge blast of mixed elements (Chimera Blast = fierce, fire/lightning/ice) slams into Merkus from above. He grits when he takes the hit, but he managed to hold the barrier. He isn’t happy.

“So you would attack me in this state?”

Rayje floats down to his level but stay about 50 yards away.

“Wow… your strength is amazing, Old Man.”

Merkus refocuses strength into the barrier. Rayje keeps talking.

“So you care about these human’s that much? I wonder if these other Kamis are as strong as you?”

Merkus has to watch her as she channels energy and blasts a Chimera Blast across the sky. It knocks one of the Angel’s helping with the barrier out of the sky. The barrier flickers. Merkus grunts and calls out.

“No… ugh… Cease this at once!”

Rayje looks at him funny.

“You must’ve forgot, I’m a bad guy, dumbass. I waited for those other Kami to rush to the gates so I could pluck you guys out of the sky one at a time… I’ll save you for last, tho.”

She channels her energy.

“Like shooting ducks in a tank… aint that what they say?”

--

Bleaus and Dem take their fight higher into the sky. Flying Angels and Demon’s fight below them and spirits and the Sacred Hunters battle on the ground.

PAST REALM
The day of the Saga

The Mystic Animals listened to Seijin and were greatly troubled. The winged Lion speaks.

“It’s true. We have felt something though we do not know what it can be. You can help us. We should investigate what is going on out in the world to be certain what the danger is. I will send a scout with you to investigate the cause of this catastrophe. Once you discover what may be causing it, he will be able to teleport our forces to him. Pion, go with her.”

A horned penguin waddles up to Seijin.

“I shall guide you! Quickly, this way to the teleportation stone!”

The stone appears in front of them, so he only has to take two or three steps.

“We have reached the teleportation stone! Now touch it and we shall be transported back to your village! We can start our investigation there.”

--

Sai Village is able to see a huge purple field (the spatial distortion) approaching from the east horizon.

--

The Leviathan tries a final attack of ice spikes when Domen comes down, but they are not strong enough. He doesn’t move after the beating and his spiritual signature fades away.

--

Mr. Kibbles attacks Fate as soon as Krys is attacked. He bites at Fate’s arm (Destructive) when she slashes the blade out of Krys. Then he sets his body on fire (Fireman = Strong) in order to burn Fate up. Krys falls out of the air near Imorte.

--

6 Pillar & Dem’s Disciples summary: The Leviathan is down, Kyd is down, Marcos is down, Tiamat is grieving beside Marcos, Imorte is down, and Krys is down. Rayje is destroying the barrier and Ai’des is unaccounted for.

Ooc: crappy monday = crappy post t_T
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Sansantoo_01

The amount of time I had been out of myself was also out of my grasp. With a quick breath, the life would flow back through me. The last thing that I had remembered was the feeling of pain shooting through my body, followed by the freezing of everything around me. The warm light that had repaired my body had been able to thaw me out, and return me to full strength. Immediately flipping my body around to face the area, I would ignore the young lady next to me. She was one of Muky’s girls, and I recognized her. Taking my eyes to Mukhya, I then watched Domen slaughter what was left of the leviathan. It looked like I had been out for a while. Fortunately, I didn’t really care. The objective had been met, and now we could focus on the next objective. Raising my arm, I would extend and contract my fingers several times. Everything seemed to be working, and I felt fine. Smiling at the young human girl, I would give her sincere appreciation. I owed her for this one, and would take care of that later.
Lifting off of the area at full speed, my body would extend at full power before sliding to a stop next to Mukhya. It was nice to see both of them, for the most part, unharmed. Aria would be there as well, assisting in the recovery of Mukhya. Taking a piece of Ambrosia from my pocket, I would hand it to Mukhya. It may help him get a little strength back, and we would need that. The ground shaking disturbed me a bit, and made me hope that everything was okay up in Artillia. For now though, Muky was right. The Cove was our best bet.
“Gentlemen, sorry I napped so long.. shall we be off?”

Tech :
Notes : 200/ 200 | 200 / 200
Locate :
Wordz : 307 / 3143
Beginning of the End - Page 3 Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Past Realm

It would seem that things were over. My gaze would still be looking down at the remains of The Leviathan as his blood dripped from my first. The pride I held for the kill would not be readily apparent on my visage. Things were as they should be and I was the greater between demons. With the dispelling of the unwetting rayne, color returns to my eyes. My right arm reaches down and takes hold of the sword that was lodged in the lesser spirit’s chest and with a stiff tug I pull it free from his carcass and slash it to the side. A cluster of crimson splotches paint the ground with the fresh blood as it frees from the blade. I then return the blade to its sheath at my waist and fold my arms at my chest; this chapter of things was concluded.

It is around this time that I notice the rumblings of the earth. I wondered if there was another foe about or another obstacle to overcome. I do not readily see what was the cause of the quake, so my attention shifts to either of the two spirits that had accompanied me this far. Seeing them in the skies, my mind reaches out to them as I speak mentally to the both of them, “what is the cause of the earth’s trembling?” I would not yet notice the approach of Mukesh as he made his way towards me.

180 / 180 HP
66 / 180 STA

244 / 4912
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Present Realm

I feel as the sword of light shines through the demon that I attacked with my blade. With the secondary slash, the words ‘two down’ would reverberate through my head as I would look up to the feline that was beside the little girl for my next target. I figured I could take him out before moving to the more powerful targets. Around this time of mental processing, I find that I am not moving down. It was times like this where being able to fly would be a good thing. Before I am able to adjust to this distortion of balance, I find my body surrounded and caked by a tornado of flames. My arms cross in a guard and the bracelet on my arm glows as my body is covered in a black suit of armor. Suddenly, my weight is increased and I feel my body rocket down to the ground. The armor is compromised but all and all, I was okay. After wincing due to the discomforting smash, I look up. “Shit…” I was just in time to see the overbearing shadow of the demons raining down onto my position. I guard at the last moment to protect myself during the dog pile.

All and all, the dog pile wasn’t that bad since there was no real damage associated with it, and somehow I felt energized and refreshed; it knew somehow that it was thanks to my baby. I was okay… or so I thought I was. The thing that got to me was hard to explain. It wasn’t like claustrophobia, it was a lot worst. Suddenly and without warning, I felt my mind snap and I was no longer in control of my senses. Somehow, and for some unknown reason, I had fallen into madness.

With the strength to do so, I push all the spirits that had piled onto me off. My energy caused static about the features of my body. I stood erect with my body straight up and my bangs covering my face. There was something off about me, and it seemed apparently visible. Suddenly, my hands reach up and grip my head. I bellow a loud moan as I seemed to struggle with something that was inside of my head. My hands slowly lower and I realized that the Sacred Hunters were being annoyingly loud with their fighting and concern for me, their comrade. Without thinking, I attack all around me with my strongest fire attack (Hell’s Echoes). I wanted to see everything smoldering in flames.

424 / 4212

Attributes: Ascended (1 Post)
Technique: Hell’s Echoes (Novice, 50% STA) * Beta rolled, Range = 20 yards, Damage = Low
Madness duration: 2 posts

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Novice' :
Beginning of the End - Page 3 BETA
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:18 am

Beginning of the End

Krys goes down sooner than I thought someone of her level would have, maybe the rumors where just old dogs talking after all. The Master should be pleased to hear that one of his creations defeated a creation of the strongest Hogosha. The smile is short lived as pain shoots through my body as I feel the fangs sink into the flesh of my arm and the cracking of bone. I scream in pain, the fire attack that follows is absorbed into my body and does no damage. [Elemenyz Mode, Fire] Silly Mr. Kibbles, Fire is for kids. With my undamaged arm taking the sword comes up as I invoke the ability to chant mentally [Casting, Myndius], My body gives off a dark glow as I summon the dark bubby warriors with the mental chant of, "Dark summoning, spirits of chaos!" [Demonic Arts, Golem] The five female shadow bubby warriors, they have bubby ear and big glowing eyes and smiles on their faces, will take form to surround Mr. Kibbles and ambush him as my sword comes down to strike from above.

WC: 180/2096
HP: 125/200 STA: 116/200
Attributes: Average
Attack: Golem [5](Homed, STA 27) Swordplay: heavy weapon (Perfected, STA 3 lvl 5 dmg)
Mode: Elemenyz Mode [Fire] (5 STA) 2/10, Myndius (Homed, STA 9) 1/2
Transformation:

Last edited by rekoa on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Roll out come)
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:18 am

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Beginning of the End - Page 3 GAMMA Beginning of the End - Page 3 ZETA

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:01 am

Her channeling was complete. The female kami releases her spiritual energy in the visage of a shower of cherry blossom petals over the area showering each of us and restoring a large amount of stamina to all of us to recover. Shaking my head after the rejuvenating shower ceases, I am silent upon hearing his question. I did not have an answer for him. Something was off, but I could not tell what that something was. The one thing that I was sure about, I share with them, "Rayje went north in the direction of the Portal Cove, so I figure that would be the best place to begin our investigation." I notice the new arrival, but more than that, Aria notices him. She speaks, "Mukesh? Thank the Watchers that you are alive." I glance back at her then at him. So she knew this spirit... she looks at me and nods to me as she opens her mind to me. I scan over her thoughts and she tells me that she used to accompany him before she was captured years ago. I nod to her and she tells me that she is almost ready to boost everyone's powers again. "Let's talk and fly." Aria grabs my forearm to hold on as I would not be waiting around for much longer. I wanted answers and floating around here was not going to provide them for us. Within moments, my body would take off for the Cove area. Hopefully, my senses would pick up the distortion before I reached the merging areas.

OOC@Shin: What would the distortion areas look like when one approaches?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:48 am

Site Interaction
- - -
PRESENT REALM
The Day of the Saga
Spoiler:

The realm distortion looks like a purple static field. When it passes, everything looks normal. Messed up but normal. Rayje takes out half of the Angel’s holding the barrier over the city. The barrier’s size shrinks by 25%. The distortion field takes up that much more of the city (it reaches the East City Police Dept). The rest of the distortion wraps around the barrier. By now it includes Domenance, Mandira and Artilia. Dem and Bleaus continue their battle in the sky. Each hit makes the air shudder a lil bit. The legion of Angels protecting Heaven’s broken gate look like they’re loosing. The sheer number of demons is too much, but they fight all valiant like. Div12 waits on Commissioner Jyn to see if they’re gonna use the WAMB.

“Sir? What are your orders?”

--

Seiki’s attack causes light irritation and dry skin? N e way, since he’s freakin out, he’s attacked by a dozen demons with physical and magical attacks. But for the Sacred Hunters, they’ve taken losses by now. Over half of them are either injured or out of commission. Sin look up all hopeless like.

Mr. Kibbles is all like “aroo” when his fire doesn’t hurt Fate. When she starts glowin, he knows something is up. Being stronger than her, he doesn’t wait for her to attack w/the other arm. Since they were in the air he uses his strength to fling her around with his teeth and flings her into one of the golems. He flies up to escape the other golems b/c he was outnumbered. Run Kibbles, Run!

PAST REALM
The Day of the Saga

The spatial distortion reaches the edge of Sai Village. The villages do not know what it is. The people are worried. Treshin has the temple workers evac everyone to the temple.

“What form of evil doth this catastrophe take?”

OOC: short post. if enough ppl post I can double post today
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:31 am

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Jl

The multitude of attacks would pass through what seemed like a disappearing act. Transferring himself to a place he had recently been to, his body would emerge from a bright flash of light near the cove in the past. The issues going on in the future were not something he wanted to take care of himself, but would prefer the assistance of his spirit counterpart. Hopefully, the past was okay. I could have gone straight to Artillia, but Sanzon was supposed to have been back a while ago. If I were lucky, he may be on his way and I didn’t want to end up chasing him across two separate realms. There was a deep breath to relax while a can of blitzkrieg was opened. The energy drink was cherry-lime, and tasted fantastic. The refreshing taste was second to the restorative properties that it held for our kind.
Floating above the Cove, arms crossed, I would gain altitude in hopes of waiting. Unfortunatly, I would not get what I wanted to see. The same issue, a large field, was also here. There had to be something bringing these two realms together, just like when the split happened that Sanzo had reported.

Tech : portal
Notes : 130/180 | 180/180
Wordz : 157/ 1832
Beginning of the End - Page 3 Jl3

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:01 am

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Sansantoo_01

“To the cove? Do you have enough energy to transport us there with your flashy light thing? If she is just flying, we could potentially cut her off. “
Looking over to Domen, I would simply smile in my normal, care-free way. He had achieved what he wanted, and I bet he was like a kid in a candy store on the inside. The shaking ground looked interesting from the air, even though I couldn’t directly feel it’s effects. Watching the mountains shake was enough to get the point across. Something big was going down, and that was an issue. The assumption that something big was going on in the future came to mind, after realizing that the fighting here was pretty much over. I remembered the last time the Leviathan showed up, it was in the lower commons, and he fled from Domen and me. Rotating my body to face the giant purple field that was growing across the expansive horizon, I slightly began to worry about its actual purpose.
“And… we’re off.”
Flying beside Mukhya on the side Aria was holding onto [just in case she slipped.] Keeping my eyes on the giant field, my body would spin up and over Muky’s before heading north. Broadcasting my thoughts to him, I had a reckless idea. We didn’t know what was causing the ground to shake, or what was inside that giant purple field. The best way to figure that out was to fly straight into it. There was really no guarantee that I wouldn’t burn to a crisp like a moth in a bug catcher upon touching it. The only thing I had to go by was my gut instinct and a feeling that told me to go protect my city. Artillia would not fall to something of this magnitude. Glowing a deep shade of blue, my body would strengthen itself to full before increasing speed straight for the barrier. As I would near it (cause we are at a decent closeness to it), my eyes would close for a moment before my body hit the barrier…
Thoughts:: Heading towards our cities. We need to make sure our people are in one piece.

Tech :
Notes : 200/ 200 | 200 / 200
Locate :
Wordz : 365 / 3508
Beginning of the End - Page 3 Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Mukesh was on his way to Domen, when he saw the last barrage of attacks his master did. It was a level of power he had never seen Domen use before. Truth be told, it was awe inspiring. It was something Mukesh could not compete with as he was. He thought he had done something of note by defeating this general, but it seemed the true battle had been fought over here.

After the battle was seemingly finished, Mukesh cautiously approached Domen. For a demon that had never known real fear. His master was a being TO be feared. He went as close as he could to Domen to report in. He arrived with his head bowed. "My Lord, I return from confronting the armies of Nemod. I see you have completed your battle as well."

Action: spoke to Domen
Tech :

Words: 136/1132
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Izumimad_01
wc: 472 | 2079
pc: 6

Ah so the big red laser beam was the PADB well wasn't the site time she saw it, she remembered the last time, Dem ate it and sent everyone to the past. Well at least now it wasn't stopped. She listened to his remark about his doing the next attack, which was essentially just nuking the area. Which really wasn't all that good given that she knew that Seiki was there and his girl. She stopped in her tracks. "Me, well I just arrived in metro city." she uttered. "I didn't think it a smart idea to blindly transport into unknown battle area. From where she was she was able to see when the barrier came in contact with the distortion and she looked up towards the friendly spirits. A worried look came upon her face as she watched them. From what she was able to tell they were having a hard time. From her position she was able to see the angel's being picked off one by one. "Shit..." she said with the phone to her ear. "Jyn, I've come across a problem, the friendlies that are setting up a barrier of protection are being picked off. I got to go..." She didn't give much time for Jyn to respond before she hung up, though she did sent a text to Seiki, There going to nuke the area, get out of there now

Looking up she searched for the one that would be considered the bad guy, Well seemed easy enough given that it was only one person knocking out the angels. She put Rhapsody down and sighed. "Go hide Rhapsody, I'll come back for you." Rhapsody looked as her as she looked towards Rayje, a sigh came to her face as she closed her eyes for a second summoning the power within her as marking began to grow upon her body, like a shower of butterflies they flew all over her body. "Watcher guide me through this battle." With a snap of her fingers, from her back spawned out golden wings as she also activated her soul line as well as her artifact. Gripping her monk spade she stretched out her wings before she took off into the air. She had to get closer before she made her attack.

When she got close enough, her hair began to chair fro it's lavender locks to this scaly living creatures that hissed and moved all over, from her head a snake fired out towards Rayje firing at a pretty fasted speed, from behind Rayje, Someone had to put a stop to Rayje, whether Izumi would succeed well that was a different story. If the Snake did succeed in biting Rayje, the effects of her Gorgyn gaze would kick in and start to stone Rayje.

----
Health: 140 / 140%
Stamina: 127/ 140% [140 -5 = 135 - 8 = 127]
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)

Artifact Activation
Gorgyn Soul line activated
Gorgyn transformation : perfected [1.rolling for duration] [-5%]
Gorgyn Hair: Mastered [2. rolling for accuracy, 3. effect of bite if snayke does manage to bite.] [-8%]

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling)

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:01 pm

The member 'Kaguyalover' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 3 OMEGA Beginning of the End - Page 3 BETA
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:14 pm

The warrior carrying the severed head addressed Domen, which could delay the demon. My instincts and feeling about all of this caused me great alarm and so I would not delay. Besides, Sanzo was flying with me, so that at least gave added firepower just in case, we were to encounter Rayje and the other Pillars. I chuckle at the thoughts that I was picking up. He is certainly bold, I give him that. In order to try and keep him from heading north, I speak into his mind. "Adrian has already left to check on Kora and Valkrist has gone to Taja. Adrian knows that I am not returning so he will check on Artillia as well I am sure. This distortion seems to be growing away from the direction that she went. I am returning to Sai City, Sanzo. Something is not right." A column of light forms around me and expands out enough for him to easily enter it. If he remained, he would be caught in Aria's Unwetting Rayne that she casts to prepare us for battle as soon as we exited the Void. I truly wish that I could understand these sensations that my senses were picking up. Maybe then all of this would be so much easier to plan for. Right now, I'm flying blind and enhanced or not, this is not a situation that I am very fond of at this moment. If Domen and his warrior showed up, I would hold the portal for them as well.

Aria
- Unwetting Rayne on all that arrive before the portal closes (so it will include Domen and Mukesh if they arrive)
* It'll take effect next turn

Mukhya
- Opening a Portal back to the Present Realm
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Beginning of the End

With my arm stuck in Mr. Kibbles mouth, I feel like a ragdoll being played with as being flung around by the arm then thrown into one of my minions that coaches me. My eyes narrow as the kitty is smarter then he looks and flies up to escape. The shadow warriors of the bubby clan where about to go after him till I give them the command too, “Wait!” They hold as I seem to be watching him for a moment. A voice spoke to me in my mind and I greet my teeth. My glaze shifts to the deep crater under the heaven’s gate created by the red beam that came from the sky. The blade in my hand returns to its normal size and takes it place across my lower back. Fire forms around my body and take the shape a massive bird of fire. [Onitransformation] Descending into the crater, there is heavy crash as I make a hard landing across form Tiamant and Marcos. I look at the two with my six eyes before the flames shift back into a human from. Burning blood runs down my damaged arm, dripping onto the ground from my fingertips, as my nude from walks closer to the two of them. My eyes stay locked on Tiamant. The five shadow warriors watch her closely as I walk toward them. My working arm comes to touch my lips with a fingertip, “Immortal flame.” I small blue flame starts to dance at the tip of my finger before I put into Marcos’s body. [Revive] “Don’t you have work to do?” My cold voice would ask the grieving woman.

WC: 276/2372
HP: 125/200 STA: 74/200
Attributes: Strong
Attack: Revive: Marcos 60 HP (Homed, STA 32)
Golem: [5/5]
Mode: Elemenyz Mode [Fire] (5 STA) 3/10, Myndius 2/2
Transformation: Onitransformation
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 3 Seijpb_01
Listening to the winged Lion Seijin placed a hand upon her chest feeling her heart beating rapidly as this does frighten her some to think that this may be the end of the world as they know it. She listened to his orders as he wanted her to go back and find out the problem, though riding back was going to take a while. Thankfully he came up with another plan, he was going to send her with this penguin in order to find out whats happening. The penguin is called Pion. She looked to the Penguin and gave him a worried smile, she found it a bit hard with keeping so cheerful when she was quite worried about what was going to happen to her home. She looked to Epona a moment. "Do wait here, I shall return." She looked to the penguin who told her to touch the teleportation stone that had appeared. She nodded and moved a bit closer to the stone and then knelt down and placed her hand upon it.

It was going to be quite interesting to find out what is causing this problem and what can be done to fix it. that is if they held the power to fix it. Something had to be done and fast, or else it would possibly be the end of the world as they knew it, well at least that was people would think with the earthquakes and weird activity that it's the end. Certain chaos would be out and about like no tomorrow.

Word count: 263 | 821
Beginning of the End - Page 3 Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:52 pm

Past Realm

I rested my body after the kill of The Leviathan (Rest, Mastered, +8 HP/STA). Aside from my own resting, I find my body refreshed via an external factor with Aria’s shower of stamina (Honed, +60 STA). I do not hear an immediate response to my question, though I do hear information about one of the Pillars. If there were two, then there was no reason for me to not kill two in one day. There was also no reason for me to kill Rayje if The Leviathan was stronger than her, so I imagined that would be my first question if I were to meet with her. The talk of an investigated hinted that the day’s festivities were not over. In this form, I knew I would not need my army, so I would speak into the fairy’s mind that I had spoken to earlier and inform him to camp here for the night and to make for Domenance in the morning. As they currently were, my army was of little use to me; their training in the future would be rigorous and thorough. By reading Mukhya’s surface thoughts, I could tell that he would lead me to what needed to be investigated; that much was fine. During this process I could see that Sanzon had recovered, though I didn’t know how. I wondered if he had feigned the injury… though I knew that wasn’t his style. A blank expression would greet his smile as it discomforted me slightly. My gaze shifts to the side as I behold my servant Mukesh. Speaking in reply, I answer a simple “Yes.” I would notice the severed head which held the visage of the one who was fool enough to assault what was mine. I commend, “So you have defeated the enemy leader. You have done well. Come.” Instead of leaving him here to fix up Ascenxion, I mentally decree that could wait for tomorrow. There was much to do, oh so much to do. Following my words to Mukesh, I would lift from the ground and fly in the same direction as Mukhya and Sanzon, catching up with them. When the change in direction comes, I am basked in yet another buff, increasing my attributes once more (Aria didn’t roll). Seeing the portal open, I would move into it to see what was on the other side.

180 / 180 HP
139 / 180 ST

WC: 395 / 5307
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the End
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next