Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beginning of the End

Go down 
+8
rekoa
GameMaster
ero
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
Antifreke
Ethereal
ShinTre_Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Interaction
Saga: Beginning of the End
OOC: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t2444-saga-ooc-beginning-of-the-end
- - -
Earth (Present Realm)
A Week before the Saga

The skies are dark over the city. Dark clouds cover the top of the sky. Other than the darkness everything is normal, there is no rain or hard winds. Life in the city continues like it is a normal day. The streets are packed with lunch time traffic, office buildings are buzzing with activity and the streets are active. Like always there are dark happenings in the background.

Two teams of assassins are given encrypted orders through a text message. Team one sets up at an undisclosed location. Team two arrives in a city maintenance van in uniform at the site of a high class and critically acclaimed day play: the Sai City Concert Hall for Performing Arts. The Mayor is there to view the play along with prominent council members.

After the play is finished, the mayor exits the Concert Hall and gets into his car. Suddenly the vehicle explodes. It becomes a fire ball. The mayor is stuck inside of the burning metal and his driver lies dead, thrown back 15 feet from it. No one is able to get close to the car to attempt to get the mayor out. The maintenance van drives away in the chaos. The news reports on the accident and speculation on what happened. It is described as a terrorist attack. Emergency vehicles rush to the scene and Division 12 is told to quarantine the area.

The real mayor escapes out of the back of the concert hall in a secret car. The person who died in the explosion was a double. The mayor’s security team hurries him to a secret safe house in Gothstone for the time being. The safe house is privately owned penthouse apartment with blacked out windows. The mayor arrives at the safe house and is hurried inconspicuously inside. After getting inside, the Mayor is able to remove his coat and loosen his tie. His security team consisting of 8 agents secures the perimeter.

The Mayor is frightened by the attempt on his life, but his security team tells him it will be alright. The mayor, who is sweating, complains that it is too hot in the penthouse. The security team calls the safe house head of maintenance that comes over to work on the air conditioning. While working on the air conditioner, the head of maintenance plants a transmitter near the control room. This transmits copies of the security feeds from the safe house to an unknown but relatively close by location.

The Mayor sits in the living room of the penthouse with his security team around him and watches the news on TV. El Goog reports that it may not have been the real mayor that was killed in the explosion. Suddenly the tint settings on the windows disengage and the windows go clear. There is a loud sound and glass explosion on the window and the Mayor’s head bursts. The wall behind him has a large hold in it and the members of his security team take light damage. Alarms go off inside of the safe house.

The head of maintenance takes the transmitter and pockets it. He plants it on one of the security members on his way out while security rushes to the real Mayor. Members of the second team of assassins stand up from a rooftop that is almost a mile away and walks to the roof access door.

El Goog and sites that are able to bypass Elgoog's firewall are given the footage of both kills. The video is leaked forcing Elgoog to report the truth. The terrorist then go silent. That night, independent sites come up with anarchist or conspiracy theories. They focus on how Elgoog's announcement came after Mayor Phildofer had been shot and rant about government cover ups.

El Goog’s cyber security traced the source of the leak to the Livic's security offices. They are brought under investigation and Livic's stock price takes a heavy dive. Another series of attacks occur on Livic corporate offices and warehouses. Since Livic monopolized a majority of the city’s food and water supply, it started speculation and public panic that terrorist activities would damage the city’s water and food supply. People panicked that food and water would be tampered with. Store started selling out of bottled water and food necessities. When supplies started to run low, citizens panicked and began rioting and looting.

Earth (Present Realm)
Day of the Saga

It is noon time. Over the week, the skies never once cleared and remain dark with scattered lightning. Still no rain. At the heavily secured City Hall in the City Metro the City Council battles with the police forces on how to handle things. Without the mayor there is no figurehead to rally under. City politics, government and life are all in chaos.

The fear of the very real terrorist threat fuels the people. A female El Goog news reporter reports:

“There is still major rioting and looting since the death of the Mayor. People are breaking into stores and stealing what they need or think they needed in order to survive. Livic, as a corporation, looks like it may be crumbling at its foundation which leaves the city to wonder, what will become of the city’s food and water supply. The citizens of the city are scared.”

There is an explosion behind the news reporter. She ducks reacting to the explosion and keeps reporting.

“Store owners are fighting back in broad day against the rioters. Police are scattered around the city. Some police cars are toppled over and set on fire as you can see over there. The public refuses to trust the police in the cover ups. The police are urging citizens to calm down and return to their homes. If you are out there and watching this, stay inside and convince your loved ones to do as well. Trust in the government to handle this situation… with El Goog, this is Trish Towanoka, signing off.”

Earth (Past Realm, Q11)
Day of the Saga

Gray covers the skies over the Earth. There are strong spiritual signatures coming from the southern mountainous regions. A hooded figure stands in the air high in the atmosphere looking down at a valley fortification. He is observing what is going on outside of sensing range. Below him the fort is surrounded by a large demon army. A powerful demon is in the center of that walled and fortified area. There is a handful of strong Kami and Oni spirits and a small human army and yokai army about a half mile away from this fort covered in a static filled mist. The gray skies turn dark red over the fort and a large cloud form over that area. It looked like a battle was about to take place.

The army in the fortified area scouts the approaching army. The scouts rush back to the fort to warn of the approaching army.

Ooc: I’ll be taking control of that army and NPC.

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Fate_1

Beginning of the End

With my arm stuck in Mr. Kibbles mouth, I feel like a ragdoll being played with as being flung around by the arm then thrown into one of my minions that coaches me. My eyes narrow as the kitty is smarter then he looks and flies up to escape. The shadow warriors of the bubby clan where about to go after him till I give them the command too, “Wait!” They hold as I seem to be watching him for a moment. A voice spoke to me in my mind and I greet my teeth. My glaze shifts to the deep crater under the heaven’s gate created by the red beam that came from the sky. The blade in my hand returns to its normal size and takes it place across my lower back. Fire forms around my body and take the shape a massive bird of fire. [Onitransformation] Descending into the crater, there is heavy crash as I make a hard landing across form Tiamant and Marcos. I look at the two with my six eyes before the flames shift back into a human from. Burning blood runs down my damaged arm, dripping onto the ground from my fingertips, as my nude from walks closer to the two of them. My eyes stay locked on Tiamant. The five shadow warriors watch her closely as I walk toward them. My working arm comes to touch my lips with a fingertip, “Immortal flame.” I small blue flame starts to dance at the tip of my finger before I put into Marcos’s body. [Revive] “Don’t you have work to do?” My cold voice would ask the grieving woman.

WC: 276/2372
HP: 125/200 STA: 74/200
Attributes: Strong
Attack: Revive: Marcos 60 HP (Homed, STA 32)
Golem: [5/5]
Mode: Elemenyz Mode [Fire] (5 STA) 3/10, Myndius 2/2
Transformation: Onitransformation
Passive skills: Sonic Slash [Perfected], Weapon Endurance [Perfected]
Passive Items: Soli-realm Pendant, Able-mind Charm, Time-piece Jewel
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Fate_3
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Seijpb_01
Listening to the winged Lion Seijin placed a hand upon her chest feeling her heart beating rapidly as this does frighten her some to think that this may be the end of the world as they know it. She listened to his orders as he wanted her to go back and find out the problem, though riding back was going to take a while. Thankfully he came up with another plan, he was going to send her with this penguin in order to find out whats happening. The penguin is called Pion. She looked to the Penguin and gave him a worried smile, she found it a bit hard with keeping so cheerful when she was quite worried about what was going to happen to her home. She looked to Epona a moment. "Do wait here, I shall return." She looked to the penguin who told her to touch the teleportation stone that had appeared. She nodded and moved a bit closer to the stone and then knelt down and placed her hand upon it.

It was going to be quite interesting to find out what is causing this problem and what can be done to fix it. that is if they held the power to fix it. Something had to be done and fast, or else it would possibly be the end of the world as they knew it, well at least that was people would think with the earthquakes and weird activity that it's the end. Certain chaos would be out and about like no tomorrow.

Word count: 263 | 821
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:52 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Domenmenbio_01
Past Realm

I rested my body after the kill of The Leviathan (Rest, Mastered, +8 HP/STA). Aside from my own resting, I find my body refreshed via an external factor with Aria’s shower of stamina (Honed, +60 STA). I do not hear an immediate response to my question, though I do hear information about one of the Pillars. If there were two, then there was no reason for me to not kill two in one day. There was also no reason for me to kill Rayje if The Leviathan was stronger than her, so I imagined that would be my first question if I were to meet with her. The talk of an investigated hinted that the day’s festivities were not over. In this form, I knew I would not need my army, so I would speak into the fairy’s mind that I had spoken to earlier and inform him to camp here for the night and to make for Domenance in the morning. As they currently were, my army was of little use to me; their training in the future would be rigorous and thorough. By reading Mukhya’s surface thoughts, I could tell that he would lead me to what needed to be investigated; that much was fine. During this process I could see that Sanzon had recovered, though I didn’t know how. I wondered if he had feigned the injury… though I knew that wasn’t his style. A blank expression would greet his smile as it discomforted me slightly. My gaze shifts to the side as I behold my servant Mukesh. Speaking in reply, I answer a simple “Yes.” I would notice the severed head which held the visage of the one who was fool enough to assault what was mine. I commend, “So you have defeated the enemy leader. You have done well. Come.” Instead of leaving him here to fix up Ascenxion, I mentally decree that could wait for tomorrow. There was much to do, oh so much to do. Following my words to Mukesh, I would lift from the ground and fly in the same direction as Mukhya and Sanzon, catching up with them. When the change in direction comes, I am basked in yet another buff, increasing my attributes once more (Aria didn’t roll). Seeing the portal open, I would move into it to see what was on the other side.

180 / 180 HP
139 / 180 ST

WC: 395 / 5307
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:03 am

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Jynbox_01
.: Present Realm

I was a bit relieved that Izumi was in the City Metro since that was the safest place in the city, but when she stated that she was going into battle, I was a little unsettled. The end of the conversation is abrupt leaving me without time to question or ask for any additional information. “Tsk,” I frown in frustration as I open the door to the Enforcer and step out. Under the bridge highway that surrounded the outer edge of the city, I would be about two miles or so away from the actual battle. Looking north, I could see the chaos in the sky and to my right I noticed the ‘spatial distortion’ that Central was referring too. “Shit…” I would murmur, not really sure what to do in this situation. The question comes from Central Control about how I wanted to proceed. I immediately advise, “stand by for order” to give myself a bit more time to think. I knew from past experience that the WABM could land in the center of the conflict and probably would have a max range of where I currently was; everything in its wake would be destroyed however. The source controlling the spatial distortion could be there or it could not be, but I did know that Michael was behind me yelling something about the number of demons exiting a portal there being in the hundreds. I knew something had to be there, since a diversionary tactic would have to work best inside of the city limits. There was a risk in ordering the WAMB in losing the people who were fighting to protect the city at the moment, but if I could take out the bad guys and save the city with their sacrifice, then it might be worth it. I knew it wasn’t feasible to attempt to go in there, warn those on our side and then rush out, so the decision had to be made now. “Fuck…” I murmur to myself with my gaze still lifted up and thinking; I had to make the best possible choice. The final straw comes when Michael confirms that all the pillars were in that one area. I murmur lightly, “forgive me” to those who were fighting on our behalf. Pressing the button on my COM, I issue the order, “fire the WADB at the center of the spiritual melee north of my position.”

402 / 4455
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:13 am

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Asatb_01
Present Realm

“Ahahahaha!” I was laughing manically as I exploded with awesome fiery power… or at least indeed too. I see the technique fail and immediately my hands grip the sides of my head as I yell out, “why!” in a very loud voice. I crumble to my knees and begin singing and sobbing the words to the Village People’s classic hit: YMCA. While in this broken state, my spidey senses tingle (reactor) allowing me to know that I was in the process of being attacked. Still very physically fast due to my transformed state, my body would move with great speed from my current location to the location of one of the demons assaulting me. Instead of attacking him head on, I would rush behind him and kick him between the legs before grabbing one leg, spinning around with him and tossing him into a group of 3 containing the others. “It’s fun to stay at the…” my body rushes towards a demon type as I side step a blast of energy and punch it in the face, “Yyyyyyy m c a…” I reverted to sobbing before I decide to simply run around in circles until people stopped attacking me. As I did this, my phone vibrated with Izumi’s ring tone, which was the basic j pop variety of that month. “Ahhh!” I scream out while running figure 8’s, “they’re coming to get meeee! I’m not mad, I’m happyeeeeee!” I yell out, “unleash the gar phoenix’s realm of beautiful kittens!” as I channel and exert out another attempt at Hell’s Echoes. After that, I suddenly felt a weaker than I previously was.

271 / 4483

Attributes: Strong
Technique: Hell’s Echoes (Novice, 50% STA)
Madness Duration: 1 Post
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:57 am

Site Interaction
- - -
PRESENT and PAST REALMS
The Day of the Saga

(O2) Bleaus looks like he is losing (for ppl w/speed of syte). The angelic army is pushed back to the gates. Some demon spirits rush past them to get inside of Koutoushi. They rush for the capitol. The spatial distortion is right beside this area (it will engulf it next post).

(Overall) The distortion grows to include Brawler’s Alley, most of the Northern Heights and the top of the Southern Wastelands. Past and present merges in the places covered. Parts of Mandira and Artilia are fused with corporate factories. A few of the people are merged with corporate workers. Areas in the Northern Heights, Gunshyne and south Lower Commons are merged w/small scattered villages.

--

Div12 gets the order.

“Preparing WAMB for payload deployment…”

--

(Sai Village Past Realm) Pion and Seijin reach Sai Village. Pion points to the East.

“Look!”

The barrier protects the present realm, but doesn’t cover the past realm. B/c time and space were merging the past realm Sai Village would be destroyed if it couldn’t merge. When the distortion field hilts the edge of the village (where Merkus’s barrier starts) instead of merging the land, it starts to form a blank void and destroys all matter near it.

“That must be the catastrophe… it looks very catastrophic.”

He looks @ Seijin.

“Can you fly so we can get a better look at what’s happening?”

--

(O2) Tiamat tunes the outside world out. She ignores Fate’s landing with her face buried in Marcos’s chest. Marcos hangs limp in her arms. Mr. Kibbles doesn’t just watch Fate run away. He channels his energy and sends five condensed blasts of fire @ Fate. They don’t do any damage (she's invincible! o.O). He rushes down.

Marcos’s body twitches after he’s revived. He moves and Tiamat leans up. She sees Fate for the first time, notices the golems, and then looks back @ Marcos. He touches the side of her face and their eyes get all gooey. But then Marcos looks @ the butt naked Fate. He grins. Tiamat twitches.

“...Just where are you looking?”

(In the background, Mr. Kibbles rushes down like a rocket with a charged bashing attack aimed to hit Fate head on (Fierce).) Marcos winces and looks up to Tiamat.

“I’m just looking at the person who revived me… I prefer bigger tits anyway. (Not that her body’s that bad…)”

Tiamat drops him.

“Oh? Why don’t you marry her then?!”

Marcos sits up. His body radiates with dark energy (channel). He looks at Fate (if she’s still there and the golems or someone intercepted Kibbles) and holds out his hand to her.

“...hey, thanks.”

Without warning he blasts her with a column of black energy about 20 feet wide and high (Fierce).

--

After hiding himself for a while and channeling his magic, Ai’des finally moves and does something useful! (Casting queue w/various spells).

“…”

--

(Near Ascension) The Leviathan’s body is covered w/a dark mist. His body vanishes in a envelope of black mist (Ai'des).

--

(L8) Rayje had taken out a good number of the angels. There were only a few holding onto the barrier. Merkus had to work harder to compensate for the ones lost. She stops her attack (reactor) and turns (signature) around grabbing and swinging her big sword.

“Who…?”

She destroys the projectile snake.

“…the hell are you?”

She swings her sword the other way and hurls it @ Izumi (Maru mata = High Spd = Strong) so it looks like a 7 foot spinning razor blade. Out of nowhere a portal opens beside her (Ai’des).

“Damn, it’s that time… tsk. See ya.”

She flies into the portal. It stays open long enough for Izumi to follow if she dared. O.o.

--

(O3) The ice hill that was binding Kyd cracks and then it shatters. Kyd stands in the middle of broke ice shards. He holds and cracks his neck both ways.

“Man that was embarrassing… THAT won’t happen again.”

Imorte and Krys are standing up too. A dark mist fades off them (Ai'des).

“That’s why you should stay on guard.”

“You’re one to talk.”

Imorte ignores that.

“…it took him long enough to work his magic. Now, it’s about time to get serious.”

Imorte shoots high into the air and heads for Heaven’s Gates. Krys whistles loudly to call Mr. Kibbles. Kyd powers up.

“Yeah, I guess. Time to party!”

The Leviathan lowers from the sky with a dark mist fading off of him. He is not happy. He clenches his fist and ice spikes rise up from the ground, attacking what’s left of the Sacred Hunters. They’re forced to retreat into the forests. Kyd feels TL arriving.

“Oh it’s you. I wondered if you were a part of this too… welcome to the battle, Bro!”

OOC: oh the hugemanatees
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:04 pm

It was quick that they had arrived there back at the village. The feeling of being teleported like that was kinda weird, make her stomach churn just a little, but she didn't hurl or anything. The feeling went away after they were there for a few seconds and she gathered a moment to breath. She stood up straight and look to where Pion had pointed. Her eyes widened when she saw what was occurring. Stricken with great worry she wanted to know what could be done to fix this, but the penguin needed a better view. She gulped and nodded her head bringing her hands together she quickly chanted. "Watchers please guide my wingless flight..." a few seconds later her feet began to lift off the ground and she turned to the penguin and picked him up. Holding him in front of her with her arms wrapped around his torso. Off into the air they would go, to get a higher view, but Seijin didn't think it wise to get closer to where it was just turning into a black void. "Do you have any clue what could be happening?"

She hoped the penguin had an idea of what could be happening, if he did maybe he knew how to fix it. It would be horrible if he didn't know. Her earthly colored eyes gazed towards what was destroying matter, though she herself couldn't understand it. She knew this much, getting near it meant certain death and she didn't want that to happen to her village.

Word count: 255 | 1076
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:30 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Izumimad_01
wc: 267 | 2346
pc: 7

Guess it would have just been to easy if she were able to catch the drop on her. Well usually people of these power have the ability to sense. This wasn't putting Izumi in a good mood, when she say Rayje slice her snayke. Izumi didn't answer Rayje though, given that she had her own worries against what Rayje did afterwards when she throw that large sword. Izumi spun her monk Spade in her hand and rose up higher into the air while at the same tie swinging down to hit the sword that would fly under her to stop it's rotation and cause it to drop before she looked towards Rayje and noticed that she was leaving into a portal. A snarl and a hiss came from her and the snaykes. Izumi flew after Rayje, Firing three more snaykes right into the portal right after Rayje.

Izumi would also fly right through the portal. She was prepared to die, and these people needed to be stopped somehow. Of course she'd keep her senses open and aware, given that she was entering into unknown territory. As Izumi would enter the portal she would curl her wings around her, rest the monk's spade with the crescent blade pointing ahead and started spinning, turning her into a sort of drill, so that if Rayje was on the other end, she would meet with a blade attacking at her. So now it was going to fall all upon luck with whatever it was she was going to have to deal with on the other end.

----
Health: 140 / 140%
Stamina: 119/ 140% | 127 - 8 = 119
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)

Artifact Activation
Gorgyn Soul line activated
Gorgyn transformation : perfected
Gorgyn Hair: Mastered [-8%] [accuracy roll]

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling)

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:30 pm

The member 'Kaguyalover' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 4 EPSILON
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Present Realm

More less of an echo of hell and more likely a passing of gas, find that my technique is yet again another failure. I knew instantly why my technique failed; it was probably due to the alien cows. Oh yes, I knew that they thought I hadn’t seen them in my stark raving mad running about, but I had caught sight of them serenely sitting in the distance and watching my every movement. Incidentally, Izuya, who was still standing beside Natsuki, would update her on my status by stating, “you’re boyfriend has gone crazy…” Either way, the bovines had to die so that my technique could work. With this thought, Izuya reads out loud, “now he’s going to attack us…” My body rushes at full speed, dodging fighting and falling demons as I make my way to the distance steers deceptively camouflaged in black and white spots, hidden with the contrastingly green grass in the background. “Tonight I dine on burgers!” I exclaim in my running before I trip over a small rock and roll in that general direction. From there, my body enters into a roll from my position to the base of the cows where the madness would finally subside and Izuya would speak out loud informing me, “someone cast a spell of madness of you. Do try to be more mindful of your mind when in battle, Seiki-kun.” With my legs curled over my head, I blink looking between them in an upside down manner at the cow who just spoke like Izuya as I wonder if the madness had really gone away. Aside from that, I had wasted over half of my stamina with those attempts at Hell’s Echoes and was starting to feel the price of mindlessly channeling destructive level spells that I hadn’t trained.

300 / 4783
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Rep! : 11

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Gnat_01

Beginning of the End

A sweat bead draws on my cheek as Seiki seem tries to use a spell that well he just sucked at using.... And then he starts laughing... And yelling... then falls onto his knees and cries about it.... A WTF look forms on my face. Seiki has done some crazy stuff before but this just really crazy. Crazier than the time he was kidnapped by the art and manga club and used as a model from... whatever the hell they were doing. Talk about some creepy girls, they take crazy to a whole new level. My hand comes to rub my forehead as he starts to sing YMCA... "It looks that way..." Replying to Izuya, dark wavy lines float above my head and my face darkness. Seeing him running at us it looks like I was going to have punch him in the face it nock the crazy out of him... but he falls in rolls coming to a stop in front of us landing with his head between his legs. Putting my hands on my hips as I look down at him. "You look really stupid like that, dumbass."

WC: 190/2198
Action: Rest (25 STA, 15 HP)
HP: 151
STA: 160
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Gnat_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Present Realm

I tilt my head to the side as the other cow speaks to me and thus confuses me, but Izuya lowers the illusion for me so I could tell that it was really them disguised as cows and not cows with their voices speaking to me. With a sigh, I admit, “what a relief.” Izuya chuckles on that murmuring as he holds the side of his face, “I’ll bet.” It seemed like an odd remark from me in response to my girlfriend words, but she was like that and I was used to it. Additionally, she was probably right. This position was wasted since she wasn’t wearing a skirt for me to look up, so I roll my lower body down and get up from the ground before dusting myself off. I turn back to where the battle was and seriousness returns to my face as I admit, “I may have gotten caught off guard with that spell, but I’m ready now. Izuya, do you know who the spell caster was?” He shrugs and admits, “I haven’t looked.” I ask, “can you?” and he obliges, “I suppose I could.” I nod, “thanks and watch my back from afar. I think I’m ready to jump back in.” While saying this, I continue to catch my breath as I brace myself to head back into battle.

224 / 5007

Seiki’s recover rate: 5 (resting) + 10 (NHB) = 15 x 2 (Life saver) = + 30 STA
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:15 am

Beginning of the End

The rocketing Mr. Kibbles intercepted by three of the golems when one of them sees him coming, one blocks his path grabs him by the head while the other two attack from both sides.

Fay: The small pixie that has remain unseen mostly due to her small size and making herself appear to not be there we someone looks right at her, flap her little wings as she watches Fate from afar. Her hand over her mouth as she snickers and uses her support spells. [Heal, Refresh]

Stepping back While the two lovers start to fight. I hide my damaged arm with the long locks of golden hair behind my back as a mischievous little pixie that loves nothing more than to pull a good one over on people, starts to feed me her energy and healing my body. A sweat bean draws on my cheek, I look at my chest for just a moment as the comment of being small or something like that is made.... A faint smile comes to my lips as Marcos sits up and gives off a dark energy, as I know this trick. With the movement of his hand the one of the other golems move between just need time to shield me from the blast. My hand comes up to the golems back as it is pushed into me and it's cloths/armor is transfer to cover my nude body. It is too cold to be naked and it is really nice of him to help me out with that. I hear a laughing voice in my mind saying that was funny. Coming to a stop after the blast passes I didn't want them to think I was rude by not returning the greeting, a small red orb that looks a lot of the sun forms in front of Marcos's face and tries to suck everything near by into as it rapidly builds mass before it implodes. [Critical Drive: Mass Effect]

WC: 327/2269
HP: 200/200 STA: 200/200
Attributes: Av.
Attack: Mr. Kibbles lvl 3x2 Marcos/Tiamat Critical Drive flat 75
Golem: A: 4/5 B: 4/5 C: 5/5 D: 5/5 E: 5/5
Mode: Elemenyz Mode [Fire] (5 STA) 3/10,
Transformation: Onitransformation
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Fate_3

Last edited by rekoa on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Attributes was wrong)
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:15 am

The member 'rekoa' has done the following action : Roll!

'One Hundred Roll' : 75
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:25 am

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Mukesh_01
Mukesh would do as commanded and follow Domen. The tailing of his master would bring them to a couple of other individuals, of whom Mukesh did not know. But it didn't matter, for Domen quickly entered the portal, and Mukesh followed right after.

ooc: crappy post sorry but busy

Action: followed Domen
Tech :

Stamina: 40%
Health: 80%

Words: 136/1132
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Mukesh_03
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Mukesh_05
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:12 am

Beginning of the End

Watching Seiki get a hold of himself and get off the ground. He looks like he is back to normal with that serious I'm going to save the world look on his face. I found the ideal of it to be very stupid but that look on his face is cute and well if my baby wants to save the world then I'll help him save the world! Although it would be a lot more fun if it was like a Mario game and you got a coin each time you take an enemy out and when you killed a boss they would burst into a shit load of coins and you could get 1 ups. Mario and his mushrooms... he is such a junky. "Here babe." I lean over to whisper a little something about what he'll get if he wins then give him a kiss on cheek that makes our bodies glow. A dry rain falls over us once again

WC: 162/2360
Action: Enhance (STA 18), Unwetting Rayne (STA 36)
STA: 106
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:12 am

'[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Beginning of the End - Page 4 DELTA Beginning of the End - Page 4 ZETA
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:25 am

"Prepare yourselves for this."

Aria releases a pulse of spiritual support energy that engulfs all of those present. Unwetting Rayne triggers my eyes to glow as the light engulfs all of us. All of our forms would appear in the skies above East City in the Present Realm. Looking around, I don't even remotely hide my powers. Looking up above our positions, I sense power on a level that is nearly indescribable. I gasp when they clash again as the power flows around me. So she wasn't lying after all. "The Hogosha..." The battle is well... beautiful. I sense another gathering of dark power as well as a great purity in the sky. My attention is scattered about. "What has happened here, Sanzo?" Looking up at the sky, the Gates to Koutaku-shi is visible to the mortal realm. The world as it is just seems to grip my mind and senses as it is nearly an overload of confusion. Aria looks at me then senses Merkus and I nod to her. Aria would make her way to Merkus' position as fast as she can to aid with enhancing his barrier by collaborating to boost his barrier with Area Protection (Honed).

"Sanzo... the Gates." Activating my Acrobatics, Slowdown, and Myndius powers, I blast off towards the Gates of Heaven to aid in its defense, but more specifically, I am heading to hunt down those who make it into the Northern Heavens. My Kunashi brethren should recognize a kindred spirit signature.

Aria
Roll 1: Unwetting Rayne (Honed)
Roll 2: Area Protection (Honed)

Mukhya
Roll 1: Acrobatics (Perfected)
Roll 2: Slowdown (Perfected)
Roll 3: Myndius (Perfected)
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:25 am

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :

--------------------------------

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Beginning of the End - Page 4 DELTA

#3 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Beginning of the End - Page 4 ZETA

#4 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

#5 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:35 am

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Sansantoo_01

I would do as he recommended, and follow them all through the white light. The unwetting rayne would further keep me at my maximum, allowing me to face whatever was on the other side at full strength. I could see everything that Muky did, and it greatly disturbed me. I had to ignore the awe that came at watching the battle above. As amazing as it was, we didn’t have time to sit here and eat popcorn. The gates of heaven were here, and we could not, under any circumstance, let them enter our sacred home. Even if we had fallen from Heaven, we had a natural born duty to return the fight. With a flare of up of emotion, a rarely seen Anger would emerge. Easily keeping up with Mukhya, my body would fly directly towards the gates of heaven before pulsing with a blue light. “We have to protect the motherland! Add something to my lightning! Screaming light, terrorize and ignite!”
Across the front of the gates, where lines of demons were heading, yellow balls would rapidly emerge. The angels could take care of the ones inside if we could keep them from getting in. The yellow balls would spark with blue light, and hum loudly before spreading to their maximum width. Once they reached the hundred feet across, they would spark and burst, exploding in a radiant blast that would consume the area, and hopefully give a break to it. We would need the hole to make it through anyway.Turning my head to the side, I would skid to a stop before seeing someone who shouldn’t even be alive… the leviathan. I was pretty sure Domen just killed him. If it was, in fact, him, Domen wouldn’t want me getting in the way. Besides, I had a more important issue to deal with.

Tech : Scream of the Lyteflies
Notes : 200/ 200 | 200 / 200
Locate :
Wordz : 310 / 3818
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:35 am

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 am

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Jl

The fire dragon would not wait, but would instead head directly north at full speed. Moving through the barrier, he would be back where he originally was. Shaking his head, the portal would again open before he moved through it, returning to the battlefield. The arrival gave him something that he would not expect. The gates of heaven were opened, something that was not acceptable. Angels were being slain, and, finally, the lightning tiger had been found. The crackling balls of light across the front gates were a signal flare. At full speed, the spirit would head towards the open gates, already knowing the damage that would happen were the spirits to fail. All of the realms would plunge into chaos, and the balance of the world would fall. This was an unacceptable thought that was immediately dismissed. We couldn’t lose, because we had to win. Catching up to the Lightning Tiger, a nod would be exchanged before altitude immediately dropped into the cleared area where he had blasted. Standing there, a red glow would burn from around the neatly kept body.
“Summoned of flame, keeper of darkness, echo through destructive force.”
The air would pulse before a ring swept around me, expanding rapidly. The dark hellfire would bury across the area, spreading out to cover as much ground as possible. The flames would spread out before falling towards the ground, bathing it in what looked like a waterfall of dark hellfire.

Tech : hells echoes
Notes : 137/180 | 180/180
Wordz : 200/ 2032
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Jl3

Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 am

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:06 am

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Callme_woman_01
So to hell in a handbasket. Yup. Seems about right considering all that is happening. No answer on my cell. But it doesn't matter as things turn ugly. Forced out of the van and I find myself in the air, floating slightly above the heads of my men. The ground is shaking. People screaming. I frown, my weapns not liking the feel they are getting in the air. I flick my gaze to my men and think for a moment. These men had families, but in the end they had sworn themselves to Kyro Corp. But I could do more than them. Some are a bit shocked that I'm floating and I can see how nervous they are.

"Aide the police. Be wary of anything not human. But protect the people," I order and they straighten up, nodding. I sigh and float up more. "Good luck," I then say to them and flash them a smile. They seem to gather themselves and I recieve a couple of smirks in return.

"Same to you, Kyro-san," the captain says and salutes me. I nod and fly up higher, surveying the damages being done. But then my cell is going off like crazy and I answer, only to have my grandmother screaming in my ear. I want to be mad but something makes my eyes widen. SHe is asking me to come and help her get out of the estate. Her guard, Tanaka, had injured himself. I've never heard such worry in her voice before. Its almost like she has a heart for once. I curse softly.

"I'm coming," I finally say, clicking the phone shut and shoving it in my pocket. I give the officers a salute and turn in the opposite direction, flying off. I swear.. The old woman owes me for this shit. THough I do like Tanaka. He was always nice to me. Plus.. He does mean alot to Kyouya also. I grumble at my bleeding heart. I got crap to do and here I am going to go help the old witch. I yelp as I'm forced to dodge something mid air. "Fuckin' hell.." I hiss, hand over my heart. That had scared me. But I press on, weaving up through east city till I can see the beginnings of the Northern Heights district. "She is so owing me for this," I mutter, descending just a bit to survey what damage is being caused. Well.. At least the people living here are rich.. I smile faintly at my thoughts and swoop down a bit to begin flying under the highway loop.

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Callme_woman_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:03 pm

Site Interaction
- - -
PRESENT and PAST REALMS
The Day of the Saga

[ Miles North of the City ]

Dem and Bleaus go back and forth about 10 km up in the sky. Dem hits bless hard with a materialized flaming meteor o.O. Bleaus is hurled all the way down to the ground (north of the pillar fight). A crater is made and Bleaus is down for an 8 count. He recovers and vanishes right before a 4 story katana stabs the earth right where he was. Dem turns around and backhands a spirit bomb all like GTFO. Dem generates a large amount of power in his hand but condenses it to the size of a baseball. He pitches it! Bleaus easily dodges it, but it keeps going and going and creates a massive mushroom cloud when it hits the ground. (The distortion field wipes over this area and the past and present are merged there. The distortion field affects the unsealed heavens. It was time!) Dem materializes an infinite web of cursed chains. He attacks Bleaus with them but the he dodges several times. Dem splits himself into 6 clones and attacks from all sides. After several tries Dem finally wraps a chain around Bleaus’s leg. Instantly, more chains wrap around Bleaus’s body and then 6 huge and heavy spikes drive him to the ground. The ground shakes. Dem then creates a binding field over the already bound Bleas and solidifies it into a large stone with a seal symbol on top of it. He leaves the battle and rushes into Heaven. He makes it through the battle between demons and angels without a scratch.

[ Under the outer Loop ]

The earthquakes start to crumble buildings and high way structures. The 12 lane high way bridge that Commissioner Jyn and his peoples stopped under suddenly breaks apart. Large chunks of metal and concrete fall on their position. The AOE radius of the fall out is about 50 ft (100 ft diameter, natural disaster = critical).

[ The Past Portion of Sai Village ]

The Penguin shakes his head.

“No, I don’t know, but that black area looks dangerous. This must be some type of void magic. The people should avoid it and quickly! It looks like people are being obliterated. I have no idea on how we could fight it. Do you have any one in this village who is strong in the void?”

The black hole keeps erasing matter as it grows.

[ The Present Portion of Sai Village ]

Merkus continues to hold his barrier on the other side of the realm. His barrier fights against the spatial distortion. It was too much power for the few angels that were helping him. They get fatigued and fall out of the sky like flies. Merkus is down to 6 helpers and is low on stamina. The barrier flickers and weakens.

--

[ Miles North of the City ]

Rayje’s sword vanishes (weapon bond) after Izumi struck it down. Her sword re manifests on her back like it was never gone. Ai’des portal for Rajye brings her out in the air near the other pillars location. She flies out of the portal @ ascended speed in the other pillar’s direction. She feels the snakes following her.

“Persistent Trick! Ugh. Elements surround my body.”

An energy barrier forms around her, she turns around flying backwards while Izumi comes out of the portal. The snakes go "tink tink" on the barrier but don't reach Rayje.

“Combination of the three elements Alpha!”

She blasts a Chimera Blast (Fierce) at Izumi. She’s surprised when Izumi’s attack cancels it out. Rayje powers up for battle.

“I don’t have time for small fries.”

Four winged demons (Strong) appear behind Rayje. They are being commanded by Ai’des to help her.

--

Mr. Kibbles plows through the golem that blocks him and takes the attack of the two from the side. Fire surrounds his body (Firewhirl) burning the golems that attacked him and to finish them off, flames whirl around his body (Flamewhirl) in a tornado fashion that attacks the golems. After the attack (hit or miss) he flies up and away to recover. He hears Kyrs. He looks down, looks back at Krys then flies off to her.

When Marcos sees the red orb he uses his body to shield Tiamat from the damage (god speed). During the attack he grabs his sword and slams it down at Fate’s collarbone while she should be recovering from her attack (Bushido = Destructive +). Fate’s attack did do good damage to Marcos but didn’t stun him or stop him from attacking (b/c he used Juggernaut). ((B/c the crit hit @ 75 that mean the AOE should be 75 ft, rye? If so Fate would take that damage too due to the fact you can be hurt by your own magic and she’s like… right there... and the fairy too. i.e. magix facts // breakdown)). The attack took care of the rest of the golems unless they were able to evade or something. Tiamat channels & chants.

Kibbles makes it to Krys and they fuse together. Basically she transforms form Krys to Neko Krys II!

--

Kyd stands behind Natsuki and watches the kiss.

“Awwww… that’s so sweet. So you’re the guy who attacked me right? And you must be the chick who boosted him? Nice to meet you, that was a good attack. Ready to die?”

A large minion shadow demon spawns from the ground behind Kyd.

--

When Mukhya and co. portal in, Ai’des channels his energy and casts Expel on all of them (removes buffs). Merkus is about 30 mi. away so it’d take a while for Aria to get there (let’s go w/3 posts). After a little bit of time, Ai’des casts Hinder on Mukhya. (Ai’des position is unknown, but he’s more than 50 ft. away from Mukhya). Six Reapers (Strong) fly around Mukhya and slash down at him with long scythes.

--

The Leviathan senses/sees Sanzon WAY before Sanzon notices him. While Sanzon was preoccupied with heaven and charging his 10s required for light flies TL appears with godspeed and gives him a kitasu punch to his FACE (Destructive +) that interrupts his channeling.

“Hi again.”

--

Neko Krys II intercepts & interrupts Jaine’s plan of attack. She appears in front of him, blocking his path and attacks him with a blast of fire (Fierce) chanting something about a “fireball nya.”

--

Imorte finishes channeling his spell.

“Normally I’m not this flashy… but…”

He thrusts a huge purple wave of energy at the Angelic Front lines. The wave hits the weakened Angel front lines. More demons are able to break through from the Hell Portal. Imorte dusts his hands off. He turns around, looks down and thinks out loud.

“Ugh. Too many unexpected delays. The Kami’s main forces will be ready soon. So we’ll need to get as many in before that happens… I was hoping they could do all the work for me.”

He turns around and flies closer to the battle between the Angels and demons.

NPC Info:

OOC: knock knock.
who's there?
impatient cow.
impatient cow wh...
mooooo!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:07 pm

After issuing the strike, my heart was heavy. I felt like a hypocrite for being thankful that Izumi wasn’t where the fighting was. Had she been there, I would have probably forgone the nuclear strike. According to my feelings, she was worth more than the others who were working to protect the city, but I couldn’t rationalize in my mind that one innocent being was valued more than another. Moving away from the Enforcer I wait to hear the whistling of the WADB and witness the destruction that it would wrought. I knew that if I were in a dangerous area, that Central Command would let me know so. My ability to sense was being pushed out in all directions, but there didn’t seem to be any demonic presences around me. I give a light sigh and look down; in that moment I feel a sharp spike in my senses (reactor). I am on guard as I attempt to sense an attack coming. Instead of seeing an attack, I hear something yelled along the lines of “Commissioner! Watch out!” My gaze lifts up and I hear a gut wrenching sound from above me. My gaze lifts and I see the effects of the earth’s quaking coming down.

In that instant, I wondered if this were going to be the end of things for me. It seemed very anticlimactic; there was no huge battle fought to save anyone, I was not sacrificing myself for others… I had simply made a selfish decision, one I thought best for the city, and my retribution was this meaningless and accidental death. My gun would not save me here, my limitations as a normal human would bind me to this fate, the size of the debris falling down was too large for my current deer-in-headlight self. Though the Enforcer was bullet proof I doubted that I was ‘tons of concrete’-proof. Guarding would do not good here… but I was fine. I could come to grips with my death.

After that instant passes, my eyes widen and something screams for me to at -do something-. Instantly, I start running to the side as fast as I could. Time seems to slow for me as my Realm of Sensing is activated making me hyper sensitive to changes in my surroundings. I could feel the concrete and metal falling through the vibrations in the air. Damon shifts to my surface as he helps me accelerate my speed as I shift into the Dragon’s Fang transformation. I feel the sudden boost in my abilities as I put my all into accelerating my body away from danger. Unfortunately, time and gravity are not on my side, and through my sensing I could feel that I wasn’t going to make it. ‘Shit!’ my mind curses as I thrust each stride against the ground. ‘Shit…’ my arm reaches for the goal in sight, but it seems so far away. The goal fades away as my vision is captured with scenes of my childhood with my father coming home from a busy day of working with the Division. My mom would be in the kitchen cooking dinner. The scene shifts into an adolescent version of myself, spending time with my grandmother and helping her tend her garden. I see the common criminals of the gang I infiltrated who eventually become good friends. I see Shiori smiling at me and calling me ‘baka’ while holding hands and walking from the theater. I see Izumi, smiling softly in my arms on the park bench. My cohorts at the Division scroll by in picture mode with smiles on their faces speaking, “hey chief” and “you gonna take a day off boss?” along with other cheerful and teasing phrases. I see all of this, and then I see nothing.

632 / 5087
Song: Link
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Past Realm

In exiting the portal, I would witness both the Kami’s realize what was going on and then swiftly move to attempt to protect their former home lands. Me, I had different motives that were very different from theirs. I could care less about either Heavens. I only cared about what was mine; Onitoshi could be destroyed and I would not bat an eye at the occurrence; I was completely neutral where I currently was. I had no idea what was going on, or that my lands could be potentially in trouble, so there was no reason for me to be worried about what was happening. One thing I did understand in exiting the portal was that there was a lot going on to be moving about carelessly. A weaker demon would raise a shield, but I was no longer categorized as a demon, but as a god. My arms would fold at my chest and I would notice something odd. It would seem that the boost I had been given by Mukhya’s songbird had faded away already. “Was she really that weak?” I inquire to myself as I shrug off the occurrence, unable to sense the reason for the occurrence. Still, I take that time to browse the minds of the humans I saw scrambling about this area while looking about it. Since I had arrived after Dem’s departure, he would not be in my visual radar. As things would seem, those fighting the demonic spirits were scared of the unknown; such a weak minded stance in my own opinion. From my observations, I see that we managed to arrive before the one they called Rayje, who was in battle. I see the teal haired boy from the second time I fought The Leviathan, I see Mukhya finding playmates to occupy his time, and a gaze towards Sanzon causes me to genuinely be surprised for the first time that I could recall. With a nod, I would understand that among his powers The Leviathan had the ability to resurrect himself. Still, it was of little consequence. I had defeated him, so unless he challenged me again, I no longer had an interest in a weakling such as him. Now was Sanzon's turn; I would see his true worth. Thus, my role at this moment would be that of an observer; there was no reason for me to act. All here could easily be subdued beneath my will, but the events occurring did interest me enough to watch; I wanted to know who the strongest here was.

426 / 5732

HP: 180 / 180
STA: 152 / 180 (Using Rest)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Present Realm

A grin comes to my lips as Natsuki whispers in my ear and with the kiss I was powered up, refocused, and ready to go at it again in my attempt to surmount these insurmountable odds before me. That feeling was fleeting, however, since my eyes beheld something not to good in front of me.

Somehow without me sensing him, the one that I had annihilated earlier was standing before me and talking casual. The thing that made things worst was the fact that I was not by myself, I had Natsuki and Izuya behind me. I knew if I played this wrong, they could be in danger. The arrival of the shadow minion wasn’t boding well either. Izuya was already talking into the minds of Natsuki and mine saying, ‘this isn’t good. This one’s powerful. But, don’t worry about holding back, escaping is my forte. I can protect your girlfriend and myself and run if he attacks.’ To me, that was a bit soothing, but I had no idea if Natsuki would go along with the plan. I didn’t know if she understood things like danger, but damn… if I hit someone with two attacks like that and he stands in front of me in a jovial manner, that should prove that he is pretty bad assed; I wondered if guns would even cause him to flinch.

Still, I had to do something, at least to give them a chance to make a run for it. I would answer, “Goronova?...” Suddenly, the sword of light would manifest her feminine spirit form to my side, dressed in a brilliant silver armor with her ivory locks tied up behind her head. She would immediately rush Kyd, striking out at him. Of course, being a weapon spirit, she would be completely harmless and pass right through his. The purpose of her rush was a diversionary tactic. The closeness of distance would be my ally; my leg lifts and I appear grabbing hold of Kyd’s shirt and yelling in his face, "Yabun Otokorashii No Zetsumei Satsugai!!" Darkness would cover the area as the CGI takes over; several energy bursts signifying my several strikes, would flash in the darkness before light would be brought back to the world as I perform a flaming uppercut of shining justice. If hit, I would allow Kyd’s body to land as I stood with my back to him and my gaze off and to the side looking manly with the kanji symbol for GAR plastered on my back written in red brush paint.

426 / 5433
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:30 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

'One Hundred Roll' : 50
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Since when did I become a rescuer of my grandmother. Kyrojin is snickering while Jigoku is grumbling... Reirei.. Well he is sipping his tea in a content manner. But all that suddenly shifts. The sound of cracking fills the air and nearly deafens me. I tun to look up, still flying forward. My eyes widen at the spiderweb suddenly expanding on the cement above me. "Shit!" I squeak and flip back, flying s fast as I can, nearly out from under the over passing highway. But then I hear hollers below me and peer down. Who I suddenly see nearly make my heart stop. No. God no.

Metal and cement is falling down around me, forcing me to twirl and tumble through the air, still moving forward. "Jyn!" I scream out his name, knowing my voice is being drowned out by the crashing of the crumbling highway to the ground below. "Jigoku!" shout, a chuck of metal slicing down my arm and making pain slam into me. Jigoku appears and begins slashing the debris falling around me, trying to keep me safe. I then dive down, Jigoku telling me not to waste my life for him. "Jyn!" I call out as he falls. I push myself and I can hear the world coming down from above. I refuse to die here and allow Jyn to as well. I push myself and swoop down, snatching him up in my arms. But his weight nearly pulls me right out of the air. A chuck of cement slams my back, choking the air from my lungs. I almost hit the ground, Jigoku appearing and slashing above another tumble of the highway from above.

"Move!" He says and I force myself to continue, nearly there. I think a few ribs got cracked when that rock smashed into my back. I know my arm is bleeding steadily. Almost there. "Shiori!" Jigoku calls, just as we are nearly out. I hold Jyn and turn, looking up at the huge section of highway coming down. My eyes widen for only a moment before my face turning serious. I summon Jigoku back to his blade form into my free hand, holding Jyn close with my other arm. I summon the power within me, glowing softly as I shove the power into my blade.

"I refuse to die here," I snarl and finally slash upward as the concrete approaches, unleashing my power into the blow. (Supremacy) The blow would likely decimate the part that meant to crush us, but would send us flying back from the explosion of my power striking a solid force. I would curl around him as we fly back and take the damage of the fall.

**Used Supremacy on falling section of highway nearly completely out from under it**

Last edited by KyroShiori on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:49 pm

The member 'KyroShiori' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Trained' :
Beginning of the End - Page 4 GAMMA
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:56 pm

Beginning of the End

Seeing the red fire ball Fay does a cheer before vanishing into a flash of light and reappear between my breast.

Covering Fay with one arm I push the golem away from me to shoot into the air as the ball of fire comes up from under me.... as Marcos moves to shield Tiamat and get golems not taken out by Mr. Kibbles firewhirl get destroyed in the blast range. Seeing that the attack is fire based and well I'm in super fire eater mode it doesn't do anything but feel like a nice foot warmer. I ride the shock weave up out of the crater. Fay puts her hands up with a, "WOOH! Solar surfing! I saw this on star track once! Let's go faster, faster, faster!" A dry rain hits me and a hazy mist surrounds my body. Obtaining ascended speeds as I fly uppers towards the havens gate. "Wonder if they are following, I'm sure that guy has to be hurting after that.... So unappreciative." Fay brushes her black hair out of her face as she rides shotgun on the booby express. "It doesn't seem like they want you to help them every much but after you beating up that little girl..." Pulling the sword form behind my back, "I couldn't help it. I missed and she was in the way. There wasn't any time to stop." I resist the need to look behind me to check. Bad shit always happen when you look behind you.. stuff like puff guy in your face when take turn to look.

WC: 261/2530
HP: 200/200 STA: 190/200 | HP: 85/120 STA: 38/120
Attributes: Ascended | -Weak
Attack:
Mode: Elemenyz Mode [Fire] (5 STA) 4/10, Enhance 1/4, Unwetting Rayne 1/5
Transformation:
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:33 am

" This my friends is where shit gets fucking interesting".

Penny spoke to himself. Standing around just survaying everything that was happening. It was madness. Chaos. Everything that was god damned fucking divine to him. Gods, or their equivalent clashing in the skies. The gates of heaven and hell swinging open. Oh those drums. Boys de be loud tonight!. That kid could hear them. Yes he could and he made it quite fucking clear that he could. " Rat tat tat tat....rat tat tat tat.....here come the drums....here come the drums!". Taking another draw of his cigarette he looked to his left, his employer finally arriving on the scene. Yet he made no efforts to help her or announce his presence. At least...yet. From the pocket of his pants he removed his cellphone. Dialled in a few numbers and on the other linne those at the store he had rescued earlier got on the line.

" Yeah boss?, did you get the-"

" No time now!....Send a message to Gera'Sey. Theres a nice shiney portal and I want at least 150 of our men rushing through it....time to rain down fire on this city!".

He began to laugh, but the line remained silent. Then. " Oh. Ok...Will do!". And thats when shit seemed to go from bad. To worse. Shiori's foolish little move didn't go unnoticed from him. Saving that guy? What was the point? Ah yeah. Ye olde love triangle. He let out a chuckle. Familar figures now joining the battle. Just where to go...and what to do? He sniggered and figured he'd jump in with those that he knew. There was one, although it was somewhat harder to recognise her without the revealing cat outfit. His masque on he dived into battle. Shifting from shadow to shadow using shadow teleport to keep the quickness of this game, before jumping off into the air, using his powers of flight to quickly speed things up. He removed the cigarette from his mouth and pointed it at Izumi and her targets.

".....Shits all started...Now we've parted....Best run home......theres no chance for this dome...."

" Angels are all fallin, demons are a' maulin...."
" Best to run, or grab ya gun!".
" Time to.... listen, end of your mission....."
" City is toast, and you'll end up a ghost..."
" Shit just got right goery, time to end this story!".
" Here they come.....the sound of....drums!".

He let out a laugh and then looked ahead. One of them was powerful. A lot more powerful that he was. Theen there was the small fry. Other demons that had that " I'm a minion". Look to them. " So cat girl....I believe you still owe me that fuckin drink!....I plan to see you survive till I get it!".

Passives Active:
Masque Of Madness ( Perfected: 100% control attributes synched to strong)
Bitter Mercy ( Honed, 60% pain reduction)
Hysterical Strength ( Trained, +1 to all hand to hand attacks)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:44 am

wc: 406 | 2752
pc: 8

Once again her snaykes failed, we'll she'd just have to get up close and personally if she wanted her snaykes to bite her. but the chances of that happening, didn't look to be going so well, well LUCKILY her assault in did save her from being blasted by the chimera blast that was sent her way. Though Rayje looked like she wasn't to happy about Izumi following after her. And according to what she just said, it seems like she needed to be somewhere at a specific time. Well if it could cause a hamper in their plans Izumi would do her best to try and eat up as much time as possible. Her spin ended when the chimera blast had been dispersed and Izumi turned upwards and back in a full circle before her wings opened up. Her hair was slithering with snaykes all over, golden wings protruding from her back, though she still didn't let her full gorgyn appearance show just yet. She wasn't sure who was in the area and didn't want to hit a friendly with her abilities, so she may have to time it right.

Staring right at Rayje, Izumi licked her lips as she twirled her monk's spade in her left hand. She wasn't one to shit talk during a battle, though she wondered just how long she'd last in this fight, this was a battle where she knew the enemy was stronger than she was and her chances of walking out of this unscathed was slim to none. Though this wasn't looking good given that Rayje had back up as well. Izumi took in a deep breath. It was in that instant, she felt a pain in her heart, like something horrible has just happened. Though Izumi wasn't certain about this, it just came out of no where. W-what is this pain.... she thought to herself before shaking her head. "No time to think..." she muttered to herself as she gained a fierce gaze in her eyes, the eyes of a warrior.

There was a shift in her gaze as she heard the voice of someone familiar, though when she looked over just enough to see who it was, it was that same guy from that party, the one she couldn't sense. She arched a brow and merely smirked at his comment. "Very well then! Let's send this bitch packing!"

----
Stamina: 124/ 140% | No activity +5 stam.

Artifact Activation

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [3/10]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:53 am

Power of the void? Seijin was confused, the void what exactly was that? Dark Magic is possibly what he's talking about. Though for people to be skilled in the powers of this said void. Seijin was at a loss, she knew no one at least no human, and the ones that possibly did know weren't even of this time. Seijin was at a loss, her gaze dropped as she felt this pain in her chest, the pain of possibly losing all that she knew. What is there that could be done when no one held such power to stop it? Seijin shook her head as her voice came out a bit shaken. "N-n-nay, t-that I do not. Are you sure there isn't anything that we can do? Anything at all?" her voice though shaken, was sweet and sincere. Seijin began to move backward's they couldn't stay there for much longer, they had to keep away from the darkness or else they would be as the penguin put it 'Obliterated'

She really wished she could do something to help. "Oh watchers please..." she begged with all her heart that the watchers could bring down some miracle that could save them. Anything at all. Seijin held such strong faith that the watchers allowed for things to happen for a reason and they provided things to test their faith. Maybe this one was just another one of their tests, to survive maybe? Or was it really their time to perish? Only time would tell what happens.

Word count: 254 | 1330
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Beginning of the End

My happy fun time with Seiki is interrupted by the load month ninja kid that pops up behind us. My eyes shift too glance behind me as I hear him monologue in a bad guy fashion. My first thought was to yell "Yun Yun I chose you!!!" at the top of my voice so there would be a big dark cloud of demonic kiss ass answoness dropped down on his little ass. But then I remembered that I couldn't do that anymore.... Hearing what Izuya had to say in my mind... which is an odd feeling and I really wanted to turn and yell at him to get out of my head. I didn't link convo to, 'Hey we are in danger right here.' as it want more to 'Hey lets back up so we can shot his ass better.' which makes me wish I had gotten that 32mm energy rifle... or more like cannon that you can carry around.... I agree with the plan for the quick strategic relocation. My body will become blared as I move back away from the kid and his little happy time friend.

WC: 189/2549
Action: Weak Godspeed (Honed, 27)
STA: 79
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Site Interaction
- - -
PRESENT & PAST REALMS
The Day of the Saga

[ Center of the City ]

The other angels helping Merkus reach their limit. They have to stop holding the barrier. Merkus holds on with his last amount of strength. He realizes that he probably won’t be able to hold off the spatial distortion.

“No…”

Seijin’s prayers are answered!

The spatial distortion overpowers Merkus’s barrier and it breaks into shards. He leans over his staff in the air and has to catch his breath. The spatial distortion passes. The WADB (stationed outside the Metro’s barrier in East City) is hit by the spatial distortion. It merges structures from the past realm causing it to rupture and explode. The explosion takes out the City Metro barrier (and a couple blocks of East City). The explosion can be seen/felt from almost anywhere in the city. The spatial distortion passes into the City Metro. The City’s infrastructure core is compromised. Power services fail all around the city. Sai Village stops being obliterated. Instead now it merges with the huge sky scrapers of the city.

[ Miles North of Northern Heights ]

After Seiki finishes his attack and poses, Kyd’s shadow minion slams him over the back of the head with a really big shadow baseball bat (Fierce). Kyd gets up and wipes his face with his fist.

“Not bad. My turn.”

--

Marcos missed his attack. He stands up and rests his claymore on his shoulder.

“Her technique packed more of a punch than I expected.”

Him and Tiamat look up and watch her fly away.

“And there she goes. Fast little bugger ain’t she?”

Tiamat narrows her eyes at him.

“You were looking at her ass just now, weren’t you?”

“What? You’ve got to be shitting me!”

“Admit it, so I can kill you!”

“Why would I do that?!”

--

Rayje’s looks back at the four demons that come to aide her. Then she looks at Penny.

“Five on two is a little unfair, Ai’des.”

--

Ai’des talks to all of the pillars and tells them that Dem has already entered Heaven. He tells them to stop being distracted and to move on with the plan. His speaks his dialogue unnormally longwinded.

“…”

--

All the Pillars hear this. Kyd waves at Seiki.

“Lucky. Follow me and we’ll finish this battle upstairs.”

He vanishes from the area. He leaves two more shadow minions (Strong) in his place. Tiamat and Marcos stop arguing. They vanish from their location. Rayje grins.

“Four on two is better odds anyway. See ya.”

She vanishes from that area. TL gets the message to and would do the same thing so long as everything was kosher w/Sanzon. So now, all the Pillars + Imorte and Krys had vanished from the area and the other demons were left there. The Pillars reappear closer to Heaven and fly thru the battle and gates @ ascended speed. Marcos looks at Rayje.

“What happened to your arm?”

Rayje looks down and sees that her arm is frozen in stone.

“What the…”

Ooc: I waited too long to start this so it’s crappy xD

NPC Info:

OOC: the earth is screwed and the new battle field is heaven! heroes... fight through the demons of opposition and burst into Heaven to defend the earth (or something)... NEXT TIME ON SHIN'S BALL Z
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:13 pm

In the end, it didn’t feel so bad since I had did everything that I possibly could in order to escape, so at least this way it wasn’t as if I were giving up. But out of that darkness, light was revealed suddenly and in a stomach churning manner. I feel my body lifted in an odd manner the instant before the highway had a chance to come tumbling down on me. At that same moment, there was a disturbance in my Realm of Sensing that hadn’t previously been there. I feel an oddly familiar presence wrapping about me and also feel something that seemed to be deflecting the debris that had been on a trajectory for my body. I come into realization of what was going on late into it, and in seeing Shiori attempting to wield a blade I knew it wouldn’t be feasible for her to attempt to protect herself. My body vanishes from her arms (Haku) and I allow her to put her all into her attack. I would appear behind Shiori by about five feet or so and catch her as her momentum pushes her into me and beyond the radius of the falling bridge. In this manner, I would soften her landing, which was fine since I had on body armor under my gear. I look at the mountain of debris in front of us as I hold Shiori in my arms; she had come out of nowhere and saved me when I thought I was dead for sure. My gaze sees the cut on her arm and that she was injured. Immediately, my voice is concerned as I ask, “are you okay?” In this way I would be checking on her before even getting a status report on the other men who were with me and under the bridge; though I didn’t think they could have possibly survived in time.

317 / 5404
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Past Realm

I continue to watch the battles that are on going around me above and below. The number of demons streaming from Onitoshi was impressive, but still a weak strategy in my mind. I attempted to decipher what the main goal of the Pillars could be in all of this. I came to the conclusion that the easiest thing would be to ask. They should not be fool enough to attempt to battle me. Around the time I came to that thought process, all of them seemed to be heading into the Heavens. I had never been to that place before, so I felt it might be interesting if I followed. With that, my body begins to float up and head in that direction steering clear of the peony demons that fell down to hell. I had observed that there was two main layers of fighting going on with those from the other realm. They were either fighting right in front of the gate to Koutakushi, or they were falling to the earth and fighting there, so the middle area was relatively traffic free; this much at least worked to reduce the amount of annoyances in my process in that direction.

200 / 5932

ST: 165 / 180 (Using Rest)

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Present Realm

In my recollection, I assumed that Kyd had said something or was in the process of saying something. It was fuzzy since something decided to pelt me in the head after my awesome pose. Still, it was a small thing. I stood and dusted myself off, shaking my head lightly before recomposing yet aware of my surroundings. Luckily for me, I was very hardheaded. I felt that Izuya and Natsuki had distances themselves, which was a surprise to me, but around the time I would get ready to attack the Kyd, he was gone and three of the large shadow minions stood in my way. His words registered late; something about fighting upstairs. My mind would murmur scolding Kyd, ‘humans can’t fly, dumbass.’ Either way, it seemed as if I needed to pass by these things and then the things in the sky in order to get to the gate I thought he was talking about. I knew I couldn’t just go into the spirit realm as a human, but I had the demon baby cherub’s sash in my void locker that would protect my body from deteriorating in the spirit realm. I would cross that bridge when I got there; now I had this obstacle to overcome.

At that moment with Kyd now gone, I knew two things. One was that these guys couldn’t possibly be as strong as the immediate threat that had just left; I took one if their attacks without blocking and was still able to stand. The second thing I knew was that Natsuki was probably cocked, loaded and ready to blast them without me having to say something. So while she handled them, I would call back, “Natsuki cover me!” as my hand reaches to the side into a pocket realm opened by Tomo-kun, pulling out two ancient tan scrolls in the knuckles of my fist.

Hearing the command, Izuya reacts as well as he verbally castes Confuse on one of the shadow minions before calling forth golems of earth and grass to grow from the earth to help in basic protection and offense. He has the earth golems rush the two unconfused golems and attack them with Strong level strikes to the main and most accessible portions of their bodies.

As this goes on, I swiftly crouch, giving plenty of room for Natsuki to shoot over me, as I slide both scrolls onto the ground to my sides. Tomo-kun floats holding a saucer of black ink which both hands touch before archaic symbols are brushed onto both scrolls simultaneously. After that, the ink cover hands come together to form a hand seal and I invoke, “Kuchiyose no Jutsu!”

Twin black coyotes several story tall (four) loom over the minions, or the remains, that had been summon by Kyd. I would be standing with my arms folded on top of the first Coyote as the second one would have scooped up Natsuki on its creation. Though I stood strongly, my chest would be heaving as I once again paid the price for not listening to my sensei and using up too much stamina at once (STA drain destructive x2). Whatever was left of the shadow minions under us, the black coyote on which I road, would lower its head and eat up the leftovers in three servings.

HP: 175 / 200
STA: 60 / 200

Rolling
Izuya: Confuse, Puppetry

Attributes: Ascended (4/5)
Damage Taken: Ascended/2 – Fierce = 1; 25% DMG

563 / 5996
Summary: Ground (O3B), Summoned Summon Creature
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:14 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 4 OMEGA Beginning of the End - Page 4 DELTA
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:57 pm

The weight of Jyn seems to vanish just before I unleash my attack. It allows me to focus it a bit more. But the force of the strike explodes and I yelp as I sent flying back from it. I had expected more pain, but instead I crash into a solid warmth, the wind being knocked out of me from the impact. I groan, Jigoku returning to his tattoo form on my body. I whimper softly, covered in a thin layer of dust, my suit ruined. I groan, ribs cracked, but I don't think they are broken thankfully. I blink and turn my head toward a voice that makes me slump in relief. "Jyn..." I say his name with a warm smile then wince. "My ribs are cracked," I finally say, leaning back against him.

My eyes then widen as I watch a man appear to Jyn's right, dressed like the past realm. "What the?" I whisper, flicking my eyes around and see several more people around us. I sigh and groan, definitely in pain. "I swear... I'm getting too old for this shit."

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:58 pm

wc: 277 | 3029
pc: 9

Izumi gripped her spade as she didn't look happy about having to fight against a pillar with backup. Two on five, not good at all. But then again the minions could easily be taken out. Taking in the situation in her mind she was prepared to counter attack, that is until Rayje had disappeared. She too a mid-air flap foreword. "Wait!... damn it!" She hissed as she looked to the shadow demon's that had been left behind. "Oh a quick one to run away." she hissed once more as she looked toward's the shadow demons. A frown upon her face as she really wasn't in the mood to fight some pesky minions.

Taking in another deep breath she figured she'd have to prepare herself for battle none the less, though thing's had just gotten even more weird when she took notice that buildings were merging with something that looked like it was building from that alternate dimension. "what the..." she uttered as she saw people far below appearing out of no where wearing drags of that time as well. She was surprised as she looked around for a second. "w-what's going on?" She uttered as she looked toward's the shadow minions. "Guess we gotta get rid of these guys first before anything else."

She waited for them to make a move first, last time she fought minions it took a whole lot out of her and she barely made it out of there on her own, but she was much weaker back then. Well now these minions would be gone much quicker and she has back up too!

----
Stamina: 124/ 140% | No activity +5 stam.

Artifact Activation

Temporary Blessing:your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling) [3/10]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Her hold upon the penguin tightened as she clenched her eyes shut trying to hold back from crying. "Oh watchers please help!" Her teardrops fell onto Pion's head when it had occurred. Merkus's barrier failed and broke apart and everything else began to merge with what is considered the future time to Seijin. She held tight to the penguin like a crying girl squeezing her plushie for comfort. She floated there moving backward's still at least as far as the sudden new building that had appeared behind her would allow her. She thumped into a glass pane and her eyes opened. This new appearance was well new and strange to her. She looked around and then looked towards the glass pane she bumped into and looked at a reflection of herself and she was startled and quickly floated backwards.

She looked around seeing all sorts of strange things, though she began to breath quickly and squeeze even harder on the penguin when the nuke had exploded due to being combined with something of the past and the explosion blasted out and the explosion was felt throughout the city. Seijin turned to see the smoke flying out. "wha? Ehhhh!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!!" She screamed as she went flying through the air because of the force of the explosion.

It took her a good while before she finally caught herself fro going any further and was kinda curled around Pion who she was squeezing half to death.

Word count: 251 | 1581
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Mukesh_01
After exiting the portal it would be fairly easy to tell the jest of things that were going on. In a phrase, "All hell broke loose." Including hell itself. IT seemed that the earth and hell was in a word, screwed. So it seemed the battle was for heaven. Mukesh looked at Domen, and his master started to rise up to were everyone was going. Mukesh followed closely, and cut down any foolish weak demons that came close to Domen.

Action: followed Domen and cut down demons in the way
Tech :

Stamina: 40%
Health: 80%

Words: 136/1132
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Mukesh_03
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Mukesh_05
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:49 pm

In holding her, among the first things that I would notice was that she was in a suit rather than something fitting for demon hunting. I could only assume that she had caught sight of what was going on in the skies while performing her business roles as a Kyro. The changes in the sky were a bit hard to ignore, after all. I receive her response to hear that she was in pain; I felt bad that she had come into this predicament protecting someone she didn’t seem too fond of the last time we met. Still, just seeing her in pain was enough to make me want to protect and take care of her given my personality. “Try not to move so much,” I would offer in being gentle with her. Allowing her to lean back as I supported my upwards sitting position with my left hand with my right hand folded across her; I would support her weight as well for the time being. Her continued words draw my attention to the world around us as I look around and notice the change that had come in the passing of the purple tint field that I had neglected to notice in my panic. Seeing people and structures from the past realm, I could only think about the events that took me there once. I frown and make the comment, “this must have something to do with the spatial distortion…” Still holding her relatively gently, my right hand comes free and moves to the COM piece on my ear. In pressing it I would call out to the immediate group that was with me, “squadron C, give me a status report on the injured and survivors…” There would be a pause before someone would finally speak up and state, “sir, James and I were outside of the range of the collapsed bridge. We’re currently going over the rubble to see if there are any other survivors.” A lump formed in my gut as I thought about those men who may have died, included my Special Forces member, Michael. My jaw clenches before I return, “good, continue the search.” Attempt to connect to Central Control so that I could get a medical unit out here to look at Shiori as well as to get a status response on the effects of the spatial distortion; I waited on their response.

400 / 5804
Summary: (O3D), Calling Central Control for a status report.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Past Realm

I would continue to fly for some time in the direction of heaven before the obvious obstacle of the free rushing demons would come into play as we reached the level of hell and the portal into Heaven. In this sense, I knew I technically had a body guard, though my definition of it would be more along the lines of someone to handle pointless annoyances rather than someone to actually protect my personage. In the passing of distance during this flight towards the gates of Koutakushi and in coming to the edge of the area where the kamikonjou would have attempted to keep out the Ontikonjou after the passing of the pillars, I would speak to Mukesh, without looking over to him, about the manner in which I would will for us to pass into this spiritual realm. My words would proceed in a deep voice, “we shall enter into the upper heaven. Lock the realm of time so that we may easily pass without annoyance.” With that, I would allow Mukesh to freeze time for us so that we could simply fly into the Gates of Heaven without having to wave time or energy blasting our way in.

200 / 6132

ST: 180 / 180

Summary: Waiting for Mukesh to freeze time to enter into Koutakushi.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:13 am

Before I am able to head for the gates of heaven, I suddenly feel my strength begin to fade. My thought is that I have been poisoned somehow. It passes too quickly and I recognize the power, but not how it afflicted me. I remain calm and chant softly, "The affliction you give is returned to you." (Spiritual Arts - Ayna reflected to Ai'des). Feeling around, there are no discernable threats around me. My Kami Bracers activate and my body armor takes form over me as does the energy barrier that the bracers produce. I take flight towards the heavens, but again find myself stopped and this time by enemies. These dark spirits surround me and my eyes glow fiercely as they attack. I do not attack just yet, but rather keep flying past their attacks. I had no time to deal with the likes of them. I would leave them to others. While flying, I harness spiritual energy to me in order to help repel the demonic spirits breaching Koutaku-shi. I would need to help organize the forces of Koushi against this massive incursion. It would be now that I activate my reaction and agility powers as well as Myndius. "Let my mind reign free and let my enemies reveal their weaknesses." My flight towards the gates is stopped as I feel the two great powers split from one another with one heading vertical then vanishing and one heading towards the ground and almost compressing. Damn it... flying at full speed, I try to get and keep a lock on the more faint signature. The signature is so pure that I find myself confused. It is not possible that the Hogosha of Koushi could lose so who could this figure be.

Aria continues heading for Merkus. Depending on whether or not, the Ayna reflection counter is successful, she would either still be at Average attributes and requiring a bit more time to aid the great kami or she would be moving much faster, which would alarm her as to what had happened with me, but also allow her to move much faster in order to aid the great kami quicker.

Adrian works with the military and allies in order to protect both Mandira and Artillia as much as possible during this strange realm shift. The people are in a great panic and trying to make sense of all of this. Kiera has her work cut out for her at the Taja Hospital. Taja is undamaged, but the lands of Kora and our mainland territories have partially merged with the future realm.

Actions
Mukhya
1) Ayna on Ai'des' Expel
Evasion of Reapers' attack (Strong vs. Supreme(++) MOV)
2) Acrobatics
3) Myndius --> 4) Slowdown
* Heading for Bleaus' position (he's trying to maintain a lock on the Hogosha's power/signature/purity)

Adrian
Trying to help Mandira (mainland) and sending aid to check on and help Artillia

Aria
Still flying...
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:13 am

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

#3 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :

#4 '[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:01 am

Beginning of the End - Page 4 Fatefay

Beginning of the End

Fay has her hands up on the air like she is on the ninja at six-flag. "YAAAY!!!!...." She stops yelling for a moment. "What we are missing something!"

I'm a little afraid to ask but like always I just had to know. "What is that?"

"Theme music!" She pulls out her ROBOT 14G mini pro form somewhere under the bits of cloth that she calls clothing... At less she finally put some on. And start to go through the play list.

I let out a sigh, "We don't need...."

"Here we go!"

The music starts to play and a sweat bead comes to her little face. My eye twitches at the song.

"......"

Fay pushes buttons on the phone, "It wont stop!!! I think it is possessed!!!" Tears run down the sides of her face as she tries to get the phone to stop playing.

"It must be that moogle OS." I start to count the number of times the word party and Friday are being used. Friday is used 29 times and party is used around 24 times.... and there was to many funs to count.

Fay shakes the phone as for some reason it starts to smoke and dies, "NOOOOOOO!!!"

The phone reboots and Fay holds it up to look at it before giving it a hug.

My eyes narrow as we come up to view the broken gate. Glancing down to see if I was followed, my bare feet come to stand on the air before I turn to look inside the gate for a moment. Black armored robes wrapped around my body move with the glowing golden locks, I gaze at the two armies battling each other over the heaven. Dark mist flows from the cursed blade as it sings to me. A grin etches from my lips and a halo of fire from behind me "Fay hold on me. We are going to go in..."

She looks up at me, "Into the heaven's gate?"

"Yep..."

"But... can we really go in there?"

"Doesn't hurt to try now does it?"

"Umm it could..."

My body takes off at a god like speed to enter into Koutakushi.

WC: 360/2890
HP: 200/200 STA: 200/200 | HP: 105/120 STA: 63/120
Attributes: Supreme | -Weak
Attack:
Mode: Elemenyz Mode [Fire] (5 STA) 4/10, Enhance, Unwetting Rayne 1/5
Transformation: Onihumetransformation
Beginning of the End - Page 4 Fate_3a
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 am

Beginning of the End

Before even hearing Seiki tell me to cover him, the twin pistols from into my hands and red marking line my cheeks. They make a low charging sound while my arms cross each other as I point them at the big bad shadow men. A hail of high powered blue energy bullets spray the area above Seiki as he pulls out a scroll or something, I really wasn't pay much attention to what he was doing just where he was doing it at.

My eyes blink for a moment when Seiki finishes his summoning and the coyotes comes out from under him. I fall down onto my butt when I'm just scooped up by some big ass black thing that comes out of nowhere. "Nice move babe! But the little kid got away..." I look up as I wonder what could be going on up there... We need a airplane!

WC: 150/2699
Action: Weak, Artifact Activation, Pistol Play lvl 4 +Stun x20 [Rshadow 6, Cshadow 8, Lshadow 6]
STA: 90
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 am

'[ ! Lvl ] Mastered' :
Beginning of the End - Page 4 DELTA
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Site Interaction
- - -
[ City Metro / Sai Village ]

The Spatial Barrier passes the city. It was done. It’d keep growing until it covered the entire world. There was no way to stop or reverse it after what it’s done. The skies were changed. There were no clouds but the skies were still dark. They are dark black mixed with deep red swirls. There are clearly visible celestial bodies in the “night” sky. Condensed bright light shining from the Gates of Heaven breaks the darkness in the northern sky.

A large gray cloud hangs over the border of East City and the City Metro where the WAMB blew up. The area is demolished. There is a 4 block dirt hole where a part of the city used to be. No one in that area survived. The city is black because of the power outage. The City Metro barrier is down and not coming back up.

The secret underground areas with the backup generators that were built in the present are merge with rock/ground from the past meaning they got all kinds for screwed up. B/c of that there are underground explosions and those backup generators don’t work. The sewers, subways, anything, or anyone underground that wasn’t there during the past realm is permanently merged with the earth’s crust. A few of the city’s surface backup generators are spared, but only enough to keep up communications. Central Command is shut down for 5 minutes but comes back up on backup power.

El Goog is down, so no more broad casts. The people are left in the dark. They come out in the streets in droves. People are confused and scared. Crazies call out.

“The End is Near!”

“Pray to the almighty Shentray!”

“Let me borrow some money for booze!”

The present realm people are mixed in with the past realm people. Every where ppl see other ppl who are oddly dressed and speak funny b/c of the culture clash within the chaos.
Accidents happen all over. Past ppl hit by cars! Present ppl run over by horses. Small explosions go bang here and here. Dogs, cats, bison, cows, sheep, horses, chickens, etc run around the City Metro. There are straw houses and wooden trade carts in East City. Past structures fuse present structures. Even Sai Temple is partially destroyed merged with city hall. Politicians and clergy are confused. No one has answers. Everyone has questions. Treshin looks around near the temple/city hall. He sees sky scrapers for the first time.

“The ocean of time has become unstable. What will become of Yochi?”

Temple workers rush to his side. They ask him what they should do.

“Help as many people as possible. It’s all we can do at this moment.”

[ ??? ]

The stone that Bleus was sealed start to glow. The matter dissolves leaving only Bleaus. He takes a knee to catch his breath and looks to Heaven.

[ O2/O3 ]

The area is filled with spirits from Onitoshi. There are 3000 Spirits (2000 weak, 950 average, 50 strong) in the air and on the ground under the Gates of Heaven. 1500 spirits (1000 weak, 400 average, 100 strong) migrate from that area to the city (i.e. Northern Heights to East City). The demons attack humans, possessed, kamis, etc. They ignore other Oni’s unless it attacks one of them (i.e. if someone attacks one of them, several will attack that person in my next post.)

[ Character Specific ]

@ Jyn/Shiori : Jyn gets a reply from Central to update him on what’s happened. They add:
“Main power is down city wide. 90% of our backup generators have been destroyed. Solar power grids are getting no energy input.”
They’re not going to be able to get an ambulance out there for Shiori. Multiple spirits are passing that position on the way to the city. Out of these, 6 strong demonic horsemen (pic) sense Jyn & Shiori and are heading down to eat them and the Div12 peeps. Their attacks consist of weapon melee and dark energy.

@ Seiki & Rekoa : the minions are defeated. A 12-pack of hellhounds (pic) rush @ them. They have fire based & beast melee attacks.

@ Izumi & Penny : the 4 shadow minions split in 2 groups of 2. They push out black mist (miasma) around them. They grow tentacles out their backs (chaotic familiars). They move @ strong speed.
Shadow Minion’s A and B attack Penny: S.M.A. attacks with a 10 x 10 wall of needles (shadow rave). S.M.B. creates a barrier around him and S.M.A. (dark barrier).
Shadow Minion’s C and D attack Izumi: S.M.C. flies around Izumi in a semi circle and creates a shadow pool under her (demonic downpull). Demonic limbs reach up and grab @ her ankles & wrists and tear @ her clothes. S.M.D. uses octopus like tentacles to reach out and wrap around Izumi’s body touching in odd places. o.O

@ Seijin : The penguin suffers respiratory failure. There are X marks on his eyes.
“My only regret… is… pumpkin pie…” x.X
A crazy hobo in a cotton cap runs up to Seijin b/c she looks like she’s in pain.
“Are you okay, Pretty Lady? Want some crack?! It will make you feel better!”
He twitches and scratches but offers her crack.
“You have to sniff it!”

@ Mukhya : The reflect fails b/c of Mukhya’s own limitations (i.e. the tech says “The magic attack must be en route to Mukhya's body in order to successfully reflect” but the tech had already hit you. As if I’ma let someone have a tech to reflect magic attacks after they hit em. There’s some other technicalities in the tech description that explains more why it dun work, but we’ll roll w/that one.) The 6 Reapers follow Mukhya and attack @ his MYYYNNNNDDDD. R1 castes confuse on him. R2 castes influence on him and tells him to kill himself. R3 casts severalself to make 4 versions of himself to appear before Mukhya again. The illusions attack w/scythe slashes. R4 casts Image Projection to project an image of Mukhya being slashed by all the reaper’s scythes. R5 casts Televocal on him telling him to die over and over. And R6 casts doom on him. [Psyche Package @ Mastered]

@ Aria : She should be able to get to Merkus by now. He’s in the air over the City metro and recovering his stamina. He doesn’t sense evil from her. He looks @ her when she gets near him.

@ Fate : after one of her 50 ft godspeed hops, a hell hound chases Fate and tries to hump her leg. He’s not trying to hurt her… he’s trying to LOVE her! Like REALLY love her. Something about some music he overheard (they have AWESOME hearing) that got him in the mood for luvin.

@ Sanzon : 48 hr rule, he gets punched and the TL is so~ outie w/the others.

Notes:

Shingine Add-On Breakdown:

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the End   Beginning of the End - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the End
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next