Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board

Go down 
+23
Jherit
ero
Blue
Tsukai
The Panda
Rei
Broken
Strayed
Kazakura
Nicolai
Surreal SaDiablo
Datorru
DarkKnightCecil
яuиє
KyroShiori
Kaguyalover
aѕceпxion
Themeless
Antifreke
LittleMariko
rekoa
Psi Prince
ShinTre_Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

This thread is for:
* custom techniques
* storyline characters
* stealing permits
* path related items
* overall, things that need to be approved

Make it clear what you're asking about and it shall be replied to. Just make sure to add all relevant information as well as a bio link.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:22 pm

story line character
name: Arkaden (ark for short)
race: Woylf
Story: in my own little world, there was a powerful Yokai demi godess of the mooon, that died in a tragic but totally badass fight with an Oni. Arkaden is the reicarnation of the Yokai, with no memories of her former life.

Bio and details are here! https://wotr.rpg-board.net/new-characters-f67/arkaden-head-started-t1418.htm
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:28 am

Need a custom tech reviewed for approval pretty please.

Multi-Cast (Passive)
- Package: Casting
- Info: A passive ability that allows the person to cast and hold multiple spells at the same time. The user is also able to cast and hold multiples of the same spell if they choose.
- Effect: Cast & Hold up to 1 additional spell per level.
- Drain: None
**Note: The drain is simply the drain of additional spells being cast.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:10 am

яuиє wrote:

I would think that it would cause extra strain on someone trying to hold multiple spells. Think of it like trying to concentrate on doing two tests at once. In order to do your best, you will expend more effort trying to do them both at once then separately.

There is the idea of that the spells being cast maybe not be as accurate.

Sorry if I stepped on any toes

Last edited by Jaenelle on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 am

I had a medium drain set on it but then I thought about how the combind use of the spells being cast and or held would add up to a larger number so I removed it.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Nichi Goichi wrote:
story line character
name: Arkaden (ark for short)
race: Woylf
Story: in my own little world, there was a powerful Yokai demi godess of the mooon, that died in a tragic but totally badass fight with an Oni. Arkaden is the reicarnation of the Yokai, with no memories of her former life.

Bio and details are here! https://wotr.rpg-board.net/new-characters-f67/arkaden-head-started-t1418.htm
Umm... a wolyf is a human that becomes possessed by a spirit. As long as you are fully aware of that, good biz.

Rune wrote:
Need a custom tech reviewed for approval pretty please.

Multi-Cast (Passive)
- Package: Casting
- Info: A passive ability that allows the person to cast and hold multiple spells at the same time. The user is also able to cast and hold multiples of the same spell if they choose.
- Effect: Cast & Hold up to 1 additional spell per level.
There is already an ability like this b/c Casting Queue is basically this ability. So what is the purpose of this?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:14 pm

As per the past page, I am told I need permission before I recruit units to work for me. I am trying to recruit a small number of men to begin construction on my palace house. The RP is here: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/yochi-furi-f72/tyme-and-time-again-t1425.htm#21552 and I would like this approved At 100 words per unit I expect to have 50 units recruited by the end of this RP. As Domen, I will pay for their services by oppressing others or simply make myself their god and demand they work for me. I'm also thinking about offering them various positions in my empire when it is started.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:18 am

escalation wrote:
As per the past page, I am told I need permission before I recruit units to work for me. I am trying to recruit a small number of men to begin construction on my palace house. The RP is here: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/yochi-furi-f72/tyme-and-time-again-t1425.htm#21552 and I would like this approved At 100 words per unit I expect to have 50 units recruited by the end of this RP. As Domen, I will pay for their services by oppressing others or simply make myself their god and demand they work for me. I'm also thinking about offering them various positions in my empire when it is started.

run it
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:22 pm

I can has custom taint?

Porcupyne Transformation: The user becomes covered in quills and can use all other techs in the package and can use them without a stamina drain for the duration of the transformation. Drains 10 stamina a turn

Pyloerection: The user can lengthen the hairs on his or her body into one or more quills instantaneously. These quills don't do any damage themselves, but due to their design are nearly impossible to remove and work themselves deeper over time. Once a quill is in place, it will drain an opponent every time he or she moves.
Effect: 1 quill drains opponent's HP 1% per level each time he or she moves for remainder of fight

Ratyl and Roll: The user can curl up into a ball to ram into an opponent. Training enables one to stop at higher speeds without self-harm. Upon stopping, a distinctive rattling noise is emitted from the user. This tech has slight homing capabilities.
Effect: Draws user into a target at (rank) speed

Rolling Buckler: Allows one to curl up into a quill-covered defensive ball while holding still. Can be coupled with a contact-based ability.
Effect: Defense +1, cannot move, dodge, or see

Scattyrshot: Allows one to launch quills from ones body.
Effect: Can fire 1 quill at an opponent per rank simultaneously
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Rep! : 37

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:47 am

We of the Holy Order of light were wondering two things.....

1. Can we have that page yet?
2. And we had an idea for a temple quest.

Temple Secret

In many cases a temple was built to house a secret, sometimes more. Perhaps it is a dark secret, such a powerful demon is sealed away under the basement. Or perhaps it is a light secret, such as a portal of some sort. This knowledge, in the wrong hands, would cause much grief. Tell of the secret and how you came about the knowledge. There is always a cost to receive benefits of such a secret.

Reward: A Temple Secret, must be Shin approved.
Requirements: A member of the Holy Order or Light must be present

Form for Temple Secret Submission

Example ONLY

Temple: Temple of Time
City: Shima
Secret: Pool of Time
Rewards: Even Trade of a Technique for another one
Cost: Altering time can have a dire effect for the one altered. You must pay the price in order to use the pool. The guardian will ask for your life force as payment. 15,000 EXP.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 pm

LittleMariko wrote:
I can has custom taint?

Porcupyne Transformation: The user becomes covered in quills and can use all other techs in the package and can use them without a stamina drain for the duration of the transformation. Drains 10 stamina a turn

Pyloerection: The user can lengthen the hairs on his or her body into one or more quills instantaneously. These quills don't do any damage themselves, but due to their design are nearly impossible to remove and work themselves deeper over time. Once a quill is in place, it will drain an opponent every time he or she moves.
Effect: 1 quill drains opponent's HP 1% per level each time he or she moves for remainder of fight

Ratyl and Roll: The user can curl up into a ball to ram into an opponent. Training enables one to stop at higher speeds without self-harm. Upon stopping, a distinctive rattling noise is emitted from the user. This tech has slight homing capabilities.
Effect: Draws user into a target at (rank) speed

Rolling Buckler: Allows one to curl up into a quill-covered defensive ball while holding still. Can be coupled with a contact-based ability.
Effect: Defense +1, cannot move, dodge, or see

Scattyrshot: Allows one to launch quills from ones body.
Effect: Can fire 1 quill at an opponent per rank simultaneously

approved version

Porcupyne Transformation
This transformation causes the user's body to become covered in sharp quills. It invokes the user’s ability to use all other techs in this package. Due to the properties of the transformation, the techniques in this package can be used without a drain in stamina for as long as the transformation holds. The transformation drains the host 10 points of stamina per turn and does not passively regenerate.
Effect: Drains 10 stamina a turn

Pyloerection
This allows the user to lengthen the hairs on his or her body into one or more quills instantly. These quills don't do any damage themselves, but due to their design they stick to the user and are very hard to remove. They can be released by the host to stay in a target and work themselves in deeper over time. After a quill is released from the host’s body, another will slowly regrow to replace it. Once a quill is in place on a target, it will drain an opponent every time he or she moves. The user is able to release up to 5 activated quills per level.
Effect: Quill strength is strong; an active quill drains opponent's HP 1% per post of movement

Ratyl and Roll
With this technique, the user curls up into a ball to ram into an opponent. Training this technique enables one to stop at higher speeds without self-harm. Upon stopping, a distinctive rattling noise is emitted from the user. This tech has slight homing capabilities. With a successful ram, both the rammer and the rammee are momentarily stunned right after impact. This ability can be used in conjunction with Pyloerection.
Effect: Projects user to a target at a speed equal to the technique’s level

Rolling Buckler
This technique allows one to curl up into a quill-covered defensive ball while holding still. It can be used with Pyloerection and increases the user’s overall defense while in this position. During the user of this technique, the user’s movement and visibility will be hindered greatly.
Effect: +1 Defense attribute

Scattyrshot
A projectile based technique that allows the host to launch quills from their body to a target with the velocity of an arrow. When trained, the user will be able to fire more than one quill at a time.
Effect: can fire 1 quill per level simultaneously at an opponent
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Also can a pet have a taint?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Jaenelle wrote:
We of the Holy Order of light were wondering two things.....

1. Can we have that page yet?
2. And we had an idea for a temple quest.

Temple Secret

In many cases a temple was built to house a secret, sometimes more. Perhaps it is a dark secret, such a powerful demon is sealed away under the basement. Or perhaps it is a light secret, such as a portal of some sort. This knowledge, in the wrong hands, would cause much grief. Tell of the secret and how you came about the knowledge. There is always a cost to receive benefits of such a secret.

Reward: A Temple Secret, must be Shin approved.
Requirements: A member of the Holy Order or Light must be present

Form for Temple Secret Submission

Example ONLY

Secret: Pool of Time
Rewards: Even Trade of a Technique for another one
Cost: Altering time can have a dire effect for the one altered. You must pay the price in order to use the pool. The guardian will ask for your life force as payment. 15,000 EXP.

ya, i dun mind if you guys make a page. did you want that on the bio board?
sounds like a cool quest. it'll give yall a lot of interaction with the temple ppl. run it
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Jaenelle wrote:
Also can a pet have a taint?
nope

but,
create a path for training a pet
one of its checkpoints will allow it to gain a taint
the last checkpoint will convert it to a mystic mount

... ya i like that
(take that, take that)
(can't stop, won't stop)
*jiggles*
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:06 pm

*huggles* Thanks. On it. *adds that to the busy work list* Oh and what about the stuff I asked about before that?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:26 pm

what stuff?
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:33 pm

nevermind.

The bio board is good.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:24 pm

^____^
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:55 pm

I'm pretty sure he wants you to paste a template on the new character thread. Of course, you wouldn't know this being a normal person and not a mind reader.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:04 pm

ya, that's what i said! xD
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:11 pm

that's kinda last on my To Do list right now.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Before I placed my storyline character up here...

Instead of a custom technique, could he have a custom weapon to take the technique's place?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:09 am

@ ake - sure. i dun mind if you have a weapon and your custom. other's have done it. remember tho that weapon's just enable packages. they dun normally have any special type of properties by themselves. what were u thinkin of?
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:37 am

Ryuujin Jakka:
- Look: Ryuujin Jakka as the look of a very old style katana: straight. It's handle has a simple purle handle wrapping and a bronze-looking pommel and hand guard. The blade's metal looks like it is silver. The sheath for Ryuujin Jakka is simple wooden looking one that is a light tan color.
- Ability: Gives Senryu manipulation over the fire from the blade after saying the phrase "Banshou Issai Kaijin to Nase" (Reduce All Creation to Ash). After saying that phrase, the blade erupts with fire around it and he can manipulate those flames as he wishes.
Drain: Medium-Destructive

This is what I had in mind, but its open to edits. Just keep in mind that Old Man Yama has had this weapon for 281 years xD
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Spoiler:
^ for Akechi.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:48 pm

@ mariko - thx but use pms/ooc board plz. only my answers on this board. that goes for everyone other than me. (i.e. jen, kaz, kyro, etc.)

@ akechi - why don't you just have the custom weapon for the appearance and have the actual effect as a custom technique of the old guy when using that sword. seems to make more sense for me that way. if someone takes your sword and bounds it in an alt realm or uses it against u, ur screwed. would that work the same for u?

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Akechi wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka:
- Look: Ryuujin Jakka as the look of a very old style katana: straight. It's handle has a simple purle handle wrapping and a bronze-looking pommel and hand guard. The blade's metal looks like it is silver. The sheath for Ryuujin Jakka is simple wooden looking one that is a light tan color.
- Ability: Gives Senryu manipulation over the fire from the blade after saying the phrase "Banshou Issai Kaijin to Nase" (Reduce All Creation to Ash). After saying that phrase, the blade erupts with fire around it and he can manipulate those flames as he wishes.

This is what I had in mind, but its open to edits. Just keep in mind that Old Man Yama has had this weapon for 281 years xD

Okay, thanks Mariko and Shin. I may go with Shin's idea since it's true that without the weapon he would be screwed lol. So here's a resubmition of R.J. and the custom tech.

Custom Weapon:
Ryuujin Jakka:
- Look: Ryuujin Jakka as the look of a very old style katana: straight. It's handle has a simple dark purple handle wrapping and a bronze-looking pommel and hand guard. The blade's metal looks like it is silver. The sheath for Ryuujin Jakka is simple wooden looking one that is a light tan color.

Fire Possession
- Description: Drawing on the stolen power of the sealed demon, and from his own 300 years of utilizing Fyre, Senryu has created the ability to place fire onto his weapons or even his fists, after he mastered it, to use as a weapon fully under his control. This ability has the nickname Hiryu (Fire Dragon) which has given Old Man Yama one of his three nicknames.
- Ability: Gives Senryu manipulation over the fire after saying the phrase "Banshou Issai Kaijin to Nase" (Reduce All Creation to Ash). After saying that phrase, any weapon or even his fist gain a fire aura, which he can control and use in any way he wishes.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:59 pm

keep in mind you can't train a SL charrie.
below's the approved version of that tech

Custom Weapon

Ryuujin Jakka
Ryuujin Jakka as the look of a very old style katana: straight. It's handle has a simple dark purple handle wrapping and a bronze-looking pommel and hand guard. The blade's metal looks like it is silver. The sheath for Ryuujin Jakka is simple wooden looking one that is a light tan color.

Custom Technique

Fire Possession
Drawing on the stolen power of the sealed demon, and from his own 300 years of utilizing Fyre, Senryu has created the ability to place fire onto his weapons, or even his fists, to use as a weapon fully under his control. This ability has the nickname Hiryu (Fire Dragon) which has given Old Man Yama one of his three nicknames. This gives Senryu manipulation over the fire around him after saying the phrase "Banshou Issai Kaijin to Nase" (Reduce All Creation to Ash). After saying that phrase, any weapon or even his fist gain a fire aura, which he can control.
Effect: damage is Fierce, range = 25 yds, continually drains for posts held
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Alright, that'll work, and *nods at the no training a SL char*

Old Man Yama for approval (had to tweak a few things since you last saw it)
https://wotr.rpg-board.net/new-characters-f67/old-man-yama-t1500.htm#22317
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:11 pm

Temple: Temple of Light
City: Saichuushigai
Secret: Room of the Sages
Description: Room of the Sage's is a special room which is located in it's own dimension of it's own that is unaffected by any other dimension, it is unknown if there is anything outside of the Room of the sage's is the realm actually expands out to another world in of it's own, but this room has been linked with the Temple of Light since far before the building's first creation. Located through a secret mirror which is deep within the Temple of Light in its' basement's basement.
Rewards: Room in alternate realm that is not the spirit realm, nor the demon realm nor the earth realm. Contains Pool of Clarity
Cost: Nothing
Secret2: Pool of Clarity
Reward: Epic Crystal vision
Description: The Pool of Clarity is a self generating liquid which comes from this floating orb that looking at it doesn't even appear to exist physically in the dimension of the Room of the sage's. The liquid that drizzles out into the basin that over flows into a medium sized basin and then a large sized basin and then an actual pool in which over flows and only floods about an inch of the floor which then falls over the edge into what appears to be a bottom less pit. The basin filled with this very liquid float about the room till they are used in which holds the same effect as crystal vision except it's sight into where it can see is limitless.
Cost: Nothing

Reward2: Epic Seer
Description: For some reason it hold's it's effects on upon Seer's, toward's anyone else it's a deadly poison, Upon ingestion of this liquid it provides the seer with an incredible boost in power, but this boost is not unlimited and is only temporary. The liquid also cannot constantly be ingested as every time it's ingested a violent backlash occur's after a repeated number of times drinking it.

okay... the side effects i had them but forgot it as i was typing this XD damn...

Oh and Treshin's Special item

Orb of Clarity
A special orb that Treshin has found when he was young that seems to be imbued with water from the Pool of clarity and gives the same effect. He uses it to spy on everything that goes on in the village to make sure thing's go right and that nothing is kept secret from him.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:56 am

is this a personal thing or is it a part of the temple set up
if this is t'go w/the temple set up what's the IC purpose of it?
kinda clarify it for me plz xD
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:16 am

Room of the sages: it's like a pocket dimension that cannot be found by others, the room itself it's nothing exactly special it just holds the secret, the only thing that's odd about it was that its entrance was connected to the temple of light ( soooo you could say this room was the reason why the temple was built where it was, i could come up with another reason but that'll take me a bit more time )

Pool of clarity: you seen the movie little nikky? where nikky's mom and her girlfriends are around this basin watching everything that Nikky does just because she's a nice mom and loves her little boy XD thats pretty much it's purpose it lets you see wherever you want to see. Of course finding things to see in places you dont know takes time as it would start scanning around and looking quickly sorta like the government and they satellite's when they spy on people it zoom's in and stuff in order to find them.

Water of Clarity : think of it as SEER STERIODS! thats the basics of it XD, again the side effects i kinda forgot them so yeah u_u

mostly the purpose of it all, was to have a ultimate seeing place that allows whoever is in side to see wherever they want to see to provide them valuable information ( only one who knows about it are the head priest/priestess)

The Orb of clarity is pretty much a crystal ball that's filled with the liquid from that very room in which treshin uses is to spy on thing's around the village.

is that explained enough? or is there anything else needed to be explained, please ask in specific questions instead of vague ones so i know what I should be answering.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 pm

lol, my bad. i thought my first question was pretty specific: "is this a personal thing or is it a part of the temple set up"

i think you answered it tho. it's why the temple was built where it was. i got that part, but that's a minor detail. this is a place only you and jen know about and that gives your charrie a power boost. i dunno about it for right now. i'll think it over n stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 pm

well in character wise jenn doesn't know of my temple's secret and my own character doesn't know about the temple's secret, only Treshin actually knows about it, hence his quote "I see all" XD The ingestion of the liquid can be changed it doesn't necessarily have to boost my Seer's ability it was just an idea that I thought of and the side effects were gonna be dire to the point where actually doing that would be a last resort kind of thing. And really what's the point of a Temple Secret is everyone knows about it o.o'' so either way mine and Jenn's character would still have the upper hand in finding out about the secrets because we'll we work in the Temples, o.o!?

Edit: if you want you can just take out the seer power boost thing, or change it around I have no problem with it being there or not. I just submitted it as it because i forgot my drawbacks :/ and i didn't want to just not submit it because i would have just forgotten about it if i put it anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:25 pm

With Kimi's being thought upon, I was wondering if this was more of what you were looking for and if it could be considered

Temple Secret

Deep in the underground portions of the temple of time. There lies a giant maze. At the center of the maze is the gateway to heaven guarded by Bleaus. There are traps and beasts in the maze to defeat before you can reach the center. It is a journey not for the faint of heart.

Secret: Gate to Koutaku-Shi (Heaven)
Rewards: access to the heavenly realm if Bleaus finds you worthy
Cost: 5,000 EXP
Requires: Shin Interaction.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 pm

>_>; Alright, here is another try at this... Let me know if I need to make changes to it.
Quote :
Advanced Capacity (Passive)
- Package: Defense
- Info: Much like the standard Capacity, Advanced Capacity gives Nova a greater amount of stamina.
- Effect: Stamina +?? Per Level.
**Note: I was wondering if I could have this one give more per level then the normal Capacity to show that it is an advanced form of the skill.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:40 am

Team Tech
Moe!
In the heat of battle Natsuki shouts "Yo! Get a load of this!!!" and pulls up Kameko's skirt or lift her shirt above her head as Kameko screams, "EEEKKK!!!" causing all in view to have massive nose bleeds and heart bubbles floating above their heads.
Effect: Paralysis targets in view for 3 turns
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:56 am

@ kimi: ah
@ kaza: nah, i haven't unlocked the heaven realm in the site storyline yet.
@ rune: nah, try another route
@ rek: wow. 3 turns is a bit much for a flash... specially after ppl aren't able to see the panties n e more
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:09 am

cheers k
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:19 am

They are not paralysised from the flash they are paralysised from the massive nose bleed!
How about 2 turns? it isn't as pretty but I guess it will do
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Custom Taint:

Soul Eater
Reaper Xformation: The user becomes a monster similar to that of the legendary Grim Reaper. The skin decays from their body, leaving nothing but a skeleton in whatever clothing they wore. As their body decays around them a black cloak manifests around the user, allowing them to blend in more with the idea of death itself.
Effect: Physical damage taken becomes 0 while in this transformation state, however all magical damage does an extra 10% damage per level of control of the caster.

If this gets approved I'll come up with abilities.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Applying for a Propaganda team tech:
Quote :
Magdalena's Nostrum:
This technique is a quick, inexpensive method of first aid developed in Propaganda and passed down to new team members. Saliva can promote healing, and a simple lick from a talented and feral soul can mend the flesh when backed by emotions of closeness and concern. Due to the nature of the ability, it's only half as effective on non-team members. Can work on target or self.
Drain: Low
Effect: +2% HP/Sta per rank
Reasoning: Only vaspires, incubi, and oni/yokai are in Propaganda, and generally they're more in touch with their bestial side.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Team Tech

Pals for Life!
Team members of ESG are Pals for Life! Joined by a bond of all things manly (for the guys) and sisterly love (for the chicks) giving all members the unique ability of always being there for each other.
Effect: Members are able to sense when other members are in trouble and are always able to find each other.

Make the Impossible, Possible
When they are outnumbered by badys (x2 the number of team member in RP), out classed (targets rank’s higher then highest ranked team member in RP) or just getting their ass kicked (half of team members in RP are ≥ 50% Heath). The team always seems to pull something out of their hat to get them back into the game.
Effect: Increases techs skill level by one rank for a short time.

Team Combos

Moe!
In the heat of battle Natsuki shouts "Yo! Get a load of this!!!" and pulls up Kameko's skirt or lift her shirt above her head as Kameko screams, "EEEKKK!!!" causing all in view to have massive nose bleeds and heart bubbles floating above their heads. Kameko's embarassment causes a slight shift in time that paralysis non members in the view.
Effect: Paralysis targets in view for a turn.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:16 pm

@ adrian - finished products on this thread only
@ siSTAR - approved version:

Magdalena's Nostrum
This technique is a quick, inexpensive method of first aid developed in Propaganda and passed down to new team members. Saliva can promote healing, and a simple lick from a talented and feral soul can mend the flesh when backed by emotions of closeness and concern. Due to the nature of the ability, it's only half as effective on non-team members. This regenerates minor wounds and restores the HP of others the user licks.
Effect: +2% HP/Sta per rank per post

@ rekdoggy

Approved: Pals for Life!

Approved version:

When they are outnumbered by baddies (x2 the number of team member in RP), out classed (targets rank’s higher then highest ranked team member in RP) or just getting their ass kicked (half of team members in RP are ≥ 50% Heath). The team always seems to pull something out of their hat to get them back into the game.
Effect: Increases techs skill levels one rank, lasts 2 turns per level

Moe! - lol. and back to the drawing board w/you. working on the tyme portion was a good addition. u might want to throw her psy powers in there too to cause some type of enchantment.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Custom Taint:
Soul
Eater
Reaper Xformation: The user becomes a monster similar to that of the legendary Grim Reaper. The skin decays from their body, leaving nothing but a skeleton in whatever clothing they wore. As their body decays around them a black cloak manifests around the user, allowing them to blend in more with the idea of death itself.
Effect: Reduces all damage by 75%, but every attack that hits reduces the reaper's stamina 5% per level of control instead.
(I say 75% with it because I don't know what the reduction is for the Snayke so I have nothing to base it on)

Hell- Reaper form
The Reaper draws in it's breath, literally sucking the life out of the world around it, leaving the area around it dead and decaying.
Effect: 5% stamina per level of control.

Deadly Fingertips
By touching the body of a downed person on the battlefield the reaper drains them of their essence.
Effect: Drain X stamina from a KO or Dead target.
X = targets remaining stamina

Black Shadow- Reaper Form
The user creates an aura of death, inspiring a paralyzing fear in people around him. They experience their own deaths in horrifying ways that repeat time and again.
Effect: Paralyzes for 2 turns.
AOE: 10 ft per level of control

Judgment- Reaper Form
Channeling their powers into an attack, the reaper passes a part of their spirit into the target inducing a spiritual poisoning.
Effect: Doom after 10 turns. Reduced by 1 turn per level of control.

Last edited by DarkKnightCecil on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:18 am

So like can we just get 5 turns for Make the Impossible, Possible rather then the whole level thing?

Moe!
In the heat of battle Natsuki shouts "Yo! Get a load of this!!!" and pulls up Kameko's skirt or lift her shirt above her head as Kameko screams, "EEEKKK!!!" The scream of extreme embarassment carries psy and time properties in it, causing those in range to have massive nose bleeds and projects heart bubbles floating above their heads. This process causes a slight shift in time that paralysis non members in the area.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Since the tainting appear to be based on animals thus far, could there be one for like a wolf and yes I know there is a wolf possession >_>
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:26 pm

@dkc: my bad, i just reread where all techs didn't have to be approved before the tainint was approved xD thx for fleshin this out for me tho! the snayke xformation doesn't reduce dmg; it just stops cutting. approved version:

Soul Eater

Reaper Xformation
The user becomes a monster similar to that of the legendary Grim Reaper. The skin decays from their body, leaving nothing but a skeleton in whatever clothing they wore. As their body decays around them a black cloak manifests around the user, allowing them to blend in more with the idea of death itself. While in this form, the user will only take 75% of damage that is dealt to it. Becoming death takes a harsh toll on the host. Once the transformation is over, the user will take the rest of the damage at 25% per turn for 4 turns until all of the damage taken has been paid off. The user must eventually pay back all damage taken while in reaper form.
Effect: damage manipulation, every attack taken reduces the reaper's stamina 5% per attribute level

Hell- Reaper's Breath
The Reaper draws in it's breath, literally sucking the life out of the world around it, leaving the area around it dead and decaying and increasing how long the user will be able to remain in the reaper transformation. It takes a full non attacking post for the reaper to fully draw in and absorb this stamina.
Effect: +5% STA per level of control.

Deadly Fingertips
The reaper will be able to draw stamina from corpses via touch. By touching the body of a downed person on the battlefield, the reaper is able to drain them of their remaining essence and use it for him/herself. It takes a full non attacking post for the reaper to fully draw in and absorb this stamina. For non members (npcs) the reaper is able to claim up to 10% STA per body per post.
Effect: Drains remaining stamina from a KO or Dead target.

Black Shadow- Reaper Form
The user creates an aura of death, inspiring a paralyzing fear in people around him. This projects an illusion to those around them and they experience their own deaths in horrifying ways that repeat time and again.
Effect: Paralyzes for 2 turns, bind strength is strong, range = 10 feet per level

Judgment- Reaper Form
The reaper is able to caste a death judgement on a target with a special attack. By channeling their powers into an attack, the reaper passes a part of their spirit into the target inducing a spiritual poisoning.
Effect: + Doom added to an attack, drain is Fierce

@ rek

When they are outnumbered by baddies (x2 the number of team member in RP), out classed (targets rank’s higher then highest ranked team member in RP) or just getting their ass kicked (half of team members in RP are ≥ 50% Heath). The team always seems to pull something out of their hat to get them back into the game.
Effect: Increases techs skill levels one rank, lasts 5 turns

Moe!
In the heat of battle Natsuki shouts "Yo! Get a load of this!!!" and pulls up Kameko's skirt or lift her shirt above her head as Kameko screams, "EEEKKK!!!" The scream of extreme embarassment carries psy and time properties in it, causing those in range to have massive nose bleeds and projects heart bubbles floating above their heads. This process causes a slight shift in time that paralysis non team members in the area.

@ rune: ya
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:43 am

A few questions have come up about the realm portal

1. How far can you sense the portal from? would it be like all the way across the city or like only a few feet away?

2. Would Div 12. have found it by now and be camped outside it or invading

3. Does it look any different that its surroundings or does it blend in?
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Can I get approval 3 NPCs for Propaganda? [A janitor, a cook, and an IT guy, respectively to help maintain HQ] Myztix race
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 pm

@ jai - ya. pick ur 3 specialties for each and send it in

@ jen – 1) at the end of the saga: from the entire past realm, now: in visible range 2) nah. Like I posted on the saga, it only gives an energy pulse to ppl who’ve been tho it. 3) nope, looks like a lake.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:44 am

Here are two sensing customs I need looked at please.

Essence Sensing (Passive)
- Package: Sensing
- Info: A sensing ability Nova developed that allows him to sense the strength of someone's life force (health) and their energy (stamina).
- Effect: Sense how much Health and Stamina someone has.
- Other: Range & Accuracy +20% per level.

Spirit Suppression (Passive)
- Package: Sensing
- Info: Spirit Suppression is an ability that allows Nova to suppress his spiritual signature making it so he cannot be sensed.
- Effect: Prevents Nova from being sensed.
- Other: Effect +20% per level.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 pm

a lot better. approved versions are below:

яuиє wrote:
Here are two sensing customs I need looked at please.

Package Sensing

Essence Sensing
This is a sensing ability which Nova developed that allows him to sense both the strength of someone's life force (health) and their energy (stamina) in the same range as his Signature ability. The accuracy of the sensing increases with its level.
Effect: senses the quantity of HP and STA in a target

Spirit Suppression
This is an ability that allows Nova to suppress his spiritual signature. With this, he can counter the senses of others, making it so he cannot be sensed while in use. If successfully activated, Nova's spiritual signature will vanish.
Effect: resists sensing abilities

alt options are to use a box over your head to sneak around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next