Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board

Go down 
+23
Jherit
ero
Blue
Tsukai
The Panda
Rei
Broken
Strayed
Kazakura
Nicolai
Surreal SaDiablo
Datorru
DarkKnightCecil
яuиє
KyroShiori
Kaguyalover
aѕceпxion
Themeless
Antifreke
LittleMariko
rekoa
Psi Prince
ShinTre_Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

This thread is for:
* custom techniques
* storyline characters
* stealing permits
* path related items
* overall, things that need to be approved

Make it clear what you're asking about and it shall be replied to. Just make sure to add all relevant information as well as a bio link.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Themeless
Veteran

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Lol, its the same. I'll take the good eats though.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:59 am

It was broken down to mirror the Building an Organization path... the serious fact of the matter is that I can do FAR more damage with 50 operatives. This gives me the opportunity to help OTHERS. I put in as many stipulations that would make this of no benefit to me except that I could steal powers from people and sell or trade them. This would not need it's own page as this thread could be used as a reference if a question ever came up.

Organization gives me...
C1) Job that pays $5000 + 12 Operatives (NPC minions that I can control and have attack/defend enemies to distract them from me to give myself an attack of opportunity)
C2) 13 more operatives + Small Building
C3) 25 more operatives...

Broker gives me...
C1) Ability to replicate powers or transfer powers between two entities
C2) Use of Bazaar to actively buy, sell, and trade the acquired powers + 25 Operatives
C3) VIP Status... bonus to Power Transactions

Perhaps, I'm missing it but if people are worried about me being dangerous with Broker, keep in mind that I've completed Org once already so I already have 50 operatives... so when I finish the path again since it's the only applicable path for me while in Onitoshi, I'm going to have 50 more troops for a total of 100 troops.

Me with:
100 Operatives vs. Extract Power

I even told you exactly what I would be able to do with the ability when you asked. A lot of the longer parts of your post regarded the breakdowns which I added so that people wouldn't complain that I was able to extract abilities too early or too easily. You wanna dumb it down... 2 turns for any ability... You wanna simplify the VIP bonus... a flat 10% premium or discount to transactions. The only calculation needed would be the price of the orb and that was simplified as far as I could make it.

Hit me up if you have questions, b/c I feel a lot of this could be negated if you asked me your questions or concerns. Like I said, I can do far more damage with 100 operatives, but the Power Broker story would be far more interesting storyline wise.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:26 am

No, he's talking about the formatting, genius. Everything needed for the path doesn't fit on the page well. If you look at his version, you'll see his subtle changes already made.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 pm

I didn't know he was planning on adding it to the Path Page... here is the condensed, modified version then...

Pricing on Path Page wrote:
Power Broker
A power broker is an entity given the bestowed ability to extract powers from other beings and encase them in crystalline orbs. The powers can then be traded between different power brokers or sold to private clients. Power Brokers are a very selective group and keep tight regulation over who they allow to attain the ability to professionally transfer powers. Power Brokers do not collect powers for personal strength and those who attempt to do so are caught and stripped of the ability to extract powers. They run a very lucrative business and bad publicity lowers sales, so examples must be made at times. The client must sacrifice a power of their own in order to obtain a power from the broker. It costs $10,000 for Power Broker training and to go thru the Rites and Extraction practice.
Checkpoint 1: Extract Power Gift - witness the target use their power, then subdue them or get permission to replicate their power. In an exchange, you extract their sacrificed power then implant their acquired power. Once the extraction is complete, a "crystal power orb" will appear in PB's hand.
Effect: Broker can extract/implant powers equal to their control level (Mastered = Fierce) if power is held for 3 turns. Implanting the power takes one turn.
Limit: 5 Extractions/Exchanges per week
Drain: High
Checkpoint 2: Gain access to the Power Broker Bazaar for trading purposes.
Power Orb Pricing
Tier E - $500 / Tier D - $1000 / Tier C - $2000 / Tier B - $4000 / Tier A - $5000
Possession Onugi = $10,000 (Gift must be Perfected for success; human client becomes Possessed)
Additional: Status Effect = +$500 / Mag 3 = +$1000 / Customs = +$2000
Checkpoint 3: Bazaar VIP status with a full network of clients and brokers; you now buy/trade at a 10% discount and sell at a 10% premium.
Pricing in Threads wrote:
Power Broker
A power broker is an entity given the bestowed ability to extract powers from other beings and encase them in crystalline orbs. The powers can then be traded between different power brokers or sold to private clients. Power Brokers are a very selective group and keep tight regulation over who they allow to attain the ability to professionally transfer powers. Power Brokers do not collect powers for personal strength and those who attempt to do so are caught and stripped of the ability to extract powers. They run a very lucrative business and bad publicity lowers sales, so examples must be made at times. The client must sacrifice a power of their own in order to obtain a power from the broker. It costs $10,000 for Power Broker training and to go thru the Rites and Extraction practice.
Checkpoint 1: Extract Power Gift - witness the target use their power, then subdue them or get permission to replicate their power. In an exchange, you extract their sacrificed power then implant their acquired power. Once the extraction is complete, a "crystal power orb" will appear in PB's hand.
Effect: Broker can extract/implant powers equal to their control level (Mastered = Fierce) if power is held for 3 turns. Implanting the power takes one turn.
Limit: 5 Extractions/Exchanges per week
Drain: High
Checkpoint 2: Gain access to the Power Broker Bazaar for trading purposes.
Checkpoint 3: Bazaar VIP status with a full network of clients and brokers; you now buy/trade at a 10% discount and sell at a 10% premium.
There we go... nice and simplified. Also, I can make two threads for the Bazaar (Arden and Lower Commons) so that the pricing doesn't take up 3 lines in the checkpoint description. That would shrink everything to be the same length as Spirit Blacksmith. Still, I managed to condense it a lot and fixed the checkpoint setup.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:18 pm

i'll look over it
might have to make the bazaar in the forest since i'm allowin humans to do this too
ooooooooh!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:11 am

Suggestion that I had already thought of...
Bazaar (Onitoshi) = Located in Arden
Bazaar (Yochi) = Lower Commons (since it's safer than the forest and can be placed in a nice location like Club Hype's VIP section)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:12 pm

ok, go ahead and make it. i'll sticky
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:48 am

Submitting my quest for review: [Sources Quest] https://wotr.rpg-board.net/east-city-f51/the-power-of-information-sources-quest-t1157.htm
Total Quest words: 7832 My words:3827
"Sources"
In a world where information is the richest currency, coming across something that certain people or groups might not want exposed could be very lucrative and dangerous. Discover the scandal (keep it reasonable and not involving Site NPCs without Shin-permission first) and decide who you will peddle the information to. There may be multiple "buyers" for this information, but you can only choose to give the information to one of them. Evade and/or survive those who would try to stop you from leaking this information and you will be rewarded.
Reward: Decided at grading; dependent upon information

Im asking for a Promotion to the next lvl of white collar job "Supervisor" and 10% of Egloogs stocks. If I can not have both would just like the 10%
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:23 am

that seems fine, run it

the superv. looks like it's already on ur bio. you can get the 10% too
edit! oh ya! we don't do % in stock. i need you to clarify this
you want 10% of elgoog's current value? or how many shares do you want?
there's no 10% of shares b/c there's no quantity of shares that elgoog has
ppl normally have 10-20 shares in a stock, see stock board for more info and let me kno
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:05 am

Sorry I didnt see that my job was already changed.

no % huh...that sucks cause my char was looking to taking over El goog by having a majority of the shares. But If that cant be done i guess ill just take 20 shares....and now I have to formulate a new plan lol
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:05 pm

ok, i'll put you down for 20 shares
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 am

Shin, I have permission to start the Power Broker, correct? Just wanted to know b/c the Building an Organization path for Onitoshi is coming to Checkpoint 3 and it will lead perfectly into starting the Power Broker path.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:06 am

Reached Checkpoint 2 for Building an Org @ 68,000+ PWC
Requesting:
13 new operatives
I would like to request a Large Building instead of Small Building and pay the difference in rent. If approved, please remove $6,000 from my bio to pay for the next 3 months of rent.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:37 am

Hey Shin, I have two things I would like to see if I can get tweaked on my character Nova.
1) Could I get his tech Swordsmanship replaced with Bushido.
2) Could I get the Energy Package, and the techs I have for it removed from his bio and a refund for them.

Bio: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/member-bios-f63/novak-t281.htm
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 am

I need a storyline character looked over and approved: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/bio-workshop-f47/liliana-corundum-t1269.htm#18040

Thanks a bunch.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:03 am

@ psi - i gotta put the write up up for it yet. i can't approve what dun exist yet. the saga's gonna interrupt u anyways, so i gotta lil bit of time to update things
@ psi - you get 12!
@ rune - i dun think you can do that. if there's somewhere on the site that you can or if i let someone else do it, lemme kno, but otherwise nah
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:04 am

@ sur - approved
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:39 pm

I think the price on flashbangs are incorrect:

FlashBang
A small round projectile that explodes and attacks the senses of targets within a mid range of 50 feet. It hinders vision, hearing and sensing and lingers for about 3 posts.
Cost: $1,000

is this in error?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Unrelated; Ingel and Jyn wish to perform a warehouse raid on a suspected "terrorist den." Aside from that, we would like to confiscate the basic weapons and ammunition. Ingel would like to request the SRT03, specifically. We intend to do the RP and roll for the rewards. Is this approved?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:20 am

escalation wrote:
I think the price on flashbangs are incorrect:

FlashBang
A small round projectile that explodes and attacks the senses of targets within a mid range of 50 feet. It hinders vision, hearing and sensing and lingers for about 3 posts.
Cost: $1,000

is this in error?

ya... lol
actually that is a typo. should be 250
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:57 am

escalation wrote:
Unrelated; Ingel and Jyn wish to perform a warehouse raid on a suspected "terrorist den." Aside from that, we would like to confiscate the basic weapons and ammunition. Ingel would like to request the SRT03, specifically. We intend to do the RP and roll for the rewards. Is this approved?

Question to consider: Is there any other quest that gives a reward of $5000 b/c that's how much the SRT03 costs + it comes with ammo which is like another 250 or 500?

Also, Shin, does Division 12 need warrants for their operations such as raids on suspected "terrorist cells" or do they have a Patriot Act sort of setup? Need this for my campaign speech material."
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:16 pm

nah, they don't need a warrant
kyro, that's a lot. i like the concept tho. i'll think of a way where it could be integrated w/e i get the chance to. like organizational quests or somethin. kyro & kaz... toss me some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:38 am

That Death Scroll #2 thing that you gave me... can you describe it to me? Like what it looks like, is there any writing on it and such... that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Nicolai
Rookie

Number of posts : 157
Rep! : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:16 am

Yo Shin. Couple questions.
1) I'm wondering if I can make a character from within the past who comes back to the future. I'm thinking about making a character from a tribe of demons that lived in the forest of the past come to the future only to find them all wiped out and such, giving him a nice quest for revenge against the ninja as well as a 'omg hax I'm in the future' nonsense. Sounds like a good direction for a character, but all for naught if he doesn't come back.
2) I'm looking for said clan of demons to be soul collectors, hunting down the souls of enemy clans/whoever else is handy and sacrificing them to their clan god, which would basically be a power-broker for the sake of blessings of power and such. Eventually I'd want him to realize that the clan 'god' is actually just a demon power broker, and then take the thing's place as the center of power for the clan and all (assuming we don't just jump to the future). Would I basically just bs this with existing powers and such, or would this be possible to turn into a legitimate path of some kind? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:30 am

@kaz - sure. death scroll - a brown rolled up scroll. text is blood red. it's encoded so it's not an actual language.
@ nico -
1) sure that's fine
2) you can use this with existing powers & customs if you want. w/what you put, looks like you can use the power broker path with it at the same time. that's fine.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Custom Techniques

Spiri-Mastery
Allows a Spirit the ability to use the Summoner's tech packages with a certain degree of skill based on level, and allows the Summoner to use Spiri-Arts with a certain degree of skill based on level even while disconnected.
Effect: accuracy when compared to technique = 20% per level

"Spiri-Arts" All abilities that start with Spiri- ie: Spiri-Beam, Spiri-Rush, Spiri-Wave
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:26 pm

So it makes a spirit into a spirit-possession hybrid? What's the drawback? (He'll probably ask that so be prepared to rebuttal if he just says "Nah, I don't think that's gonna work.")

Shin: Since the description for Arden says that future potential Hogosha are trained in the city, where would one go to find out about this dojo/academy/temple in order to learn about seeking training.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Psi Prince wrote:
Shin: Since the description for Arden says that future potential Hogosha are trained in the city, where would one go to find out about this dojo/academy/temple in order to learn about seeking training.
we'll work this based on my permission and ur rps
outline a course of action to get where you're going and i'll give yeas or neas along the way and give info as its needed
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:19 am

Custom Techniques 2.0

Valkyria
A slim barrier coats the summoner. This barrier channels damage directed at the Summoner to their Spirit. The invocation of this barrier is able to cause an aura that ranges from a soft glow to a powerful flow of spirit energy that causes hair or clothing to move and can even invoke cosmetic changes such as hair and eye color.
Effect: dmg transfers to the Spirit; barrier reduces overall damage 2% per level.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 am

Need SL character approved..... custom to come shortly. https://wotr.rpg-board.net/new-characters-f67/kazakura-t1323.htm

Still learning. Where to put things and to whom to request things. :)

Thanks again for the post box. You are the best.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:16 pm

looks good ladies both approved
np @ box
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Volley of Holy Radiance Custom (Support) Mastered

Calling forth the power from the highest heavens, a bow of pure light forms in her hand, an arrow of the same appears in opposite. Shooting the arrow into the sky, a white cloud forms over an area the size of a city block. The cloud begins to rain down Holy Light. This light is a godsend of mass healing and blessings. All with in the area are affected and the rain lasts a full post.

Effect: + Bless status to all caught in the area. Those not affected by the bless status are healed 50 HP and 50 stamina.
Drain: Fierce

Kazakura's Custom.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:05 pm

looks ok
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:32 pm

1. The description of the Isolated Island Clan and Temple T9 and U9

In the midst of a large lake lays an island paradise that is home to the Lin Kuei Clan. An isolated and secretive clan that are rumored to be deadly with their skills. The village itself is surrounded by low stone wall and the houses are made from wood and stone. Only one of the buildings is two floors high. The clan elder and his family live here. A man by the name Kano Lin Kuei.

The island is rather difficult to get to with the only boats well hidden from sight on the opposite side of the shore. A stone bridge, enchanted by magic, allows the clan to make their way across quickly for war times. The bridge is enchanted to be invisible. The Ancient Temple of Time is located on the western end of the island. This temple is made from stone and well kept and cared for by the resident High Priestess.

I've got a few pics but talk to me in messenger for those. Not sure which one you would want.

2. Also I would like to request a generic NPC type that can wield magic. Human would be fine. Need something for the priesthood.
3. Quick clarification. Humans from the past have average stats. Does that mean Hito have strong, and possessions average/strong?
4. Is this just for NPCs or for normal and SL characters as well.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Jaenelle wrote:
1. The description of the Isolated Island Clan and Temple T9 and U9

In the midst of a large lake lays an island paradise that is home to the Lin Kuei Clan. An isolated and secretive clan that are rumored to be deadly with their skills. The village itself is surrounded by low stone wall and the houses are made from wood and stone. Only one of the buildings is two floors high. The clan elder and his family live here. A man by the name Kano Lin Kuei.

The island is rather difficult to get to with the only boats well hidden from sight on the opposite side of the shore. A stone bridge, enchanted by magic, allows the clan to make their way across quickly for war times. The bridge is enchanted to be invisible. The Ancient Temple of Time is located on the western end of the island. This temple is made from stone and well kept and cared for by the resident High Priestess.

approved version updated on the setting info
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:21 pm

2. Also I would like to request a generic NPC type that can wield magic. Human would be fine. Need something for the priesthood.
ok, either do a writeup or get w/kyro to give me something to approve/cut and paste into personnel

3. Quick clarification. Humans from the past have average stats. Does that mean Hito have strong, and possessions average/strong?
nah, they're just on the same lvl as hito (only w/o mag)

4. Is this just for NPCs or for normal and SL characters as well.
i guess it can be for normal ppl if they have past charries.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:36 pm

wait if you become a seer of the past, how would their stats work out, would this mean that during thier weak moments they would be average stats and in their peek moments they would be strong? ( talking about past character)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:43 pm

gimme a day to think bout this
humans r one thing
but then seers are another
i dun think they would be as 'hearty' as normal humans
since they're more magical and less barbaric
i did specifically state that 'normal' humans would have that buff, not special ones
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:58 pm

I since I did that for the site do I get a reward?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Well going off of the description of what you have here, Seer's are still human none the less.

"Seers resemble witches in appearance and ability. They become possessed while asleep in a semi- erotic ceremony that involves a naked body, candles, and odd symbols to lure the onugi and wandering spirits. The onugi of this possession has a blank consciousness allowing the human to maintain control of that aspect at all times. Generally the aura is drawn towards women for an unexplained reason, so generally, most Seers are female. There are two types of Seers which are light and dark. The light seers are stronger during the day than at the night and the opposite is true for the dark seers."

When they get possessed they get possessed by a blank conscious spirit that still permits for the human to be in control. You didn't make the Seer's to be anything other than a possessed human. So it's a human of the past getting possessed by an Onugi, it would make sense for the possessed spirit to make the human stronger, since as you stated the humans of the past were naturally at Average stats, but thats just how I'm seeing it. and okay, you have a day. O.O
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:38 pm

lol, so is every other possession when not in their active possessed form
jen, you get +1 texp for the descrip and a rep point! xD thx. send it in to someone to update
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:55 pm

then it would be obvious for the possession's to make the human stronger, the past ones at least, cause it doesn't really make much sense for the spirit that possess's them to make them weaker without them gaining something that makes them strong, even for the hito in that case, it's like whats the point in becoming a hito if a regular human is just as strong....( of course this is talking about the past characters whose stats are default at Average)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Regular humans can't use magic so it would make sense to give them strong stats, since they would be more of a basic "warrior" build. Hitos have magic and get boosted. At best, the possessions would simply be Average all the time, but the question then becomes... if/when the storyline returns to the present, do these humans become weaker all of a sudden? The onugi spirit doesn't make them weaker, it gives them powers and abilities.

Honestly, trying to make possessed humes stronger would create a lot of unnecessary calibrations.

Past humans: stronger b/c they spend more time hunting and farming and all that manual labor stuff
Possessed: spend more discovering their powers than "working" so even if they were strong, they would start to lose some of that...

Good question though.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Psi Prince wrote:
Regular humans can't use magic so it would make sense to give them strong stats, since they would be more of a basic "warrior" build. Hitos have magic and get boosted. At best, the possessions would simply be Average all the time, but the question then becomes... if/when the storyline returns to the present, do these humans become weaker all of a sudden? The onugi spirit doesn't make them weaker, it gives them powers and abilities.

Honestly, trying to make possessed humes stronger would create a lot of unnecessary calibrations.

Past humans: stronger b/c they spend more time hunting and farming and all that manual labor stuff
Possessed: spend more discovering their powers than "working" so even if they were strong, they would start to lose some of that...

Good question though.

Well regular humans can use magix.

See the Breakdown page for more info. Magixal Techniques and Techniques with ῼ by it cannot be learned by normal (non-hitorinji) humans.

i was looking through the magix's pages and none of them have ῼ by it, the only ones I've seen with ῼ by it is in the physical packages. So it's not making much of a difference between the past hito's and past humans. From how i see it, there still the same thing and i've looked at the human description and i dont see anything in there that is says that humans can't do magix.

When the storyline finally gets back to regular present times, everything just turns back to normal. As i said before if one thing gets weaken something else gets stronger right? Think about it like this, if in the past naturally their stats have been at average, over the time to the present where we have our technology, what has changed that made the humans weak to begin with? Simple, Technology. So while humans have gotten weak physically they are still a deadly force to deal with because of their technology. The present humans have access to things like gun's, and vehicles that weigh's TON'S of lbs that could be used to crash into unknowing spirits(who happen to be in physical form at the time).

I am not trying to make human's permanently stronger, what i'm trying to get is the logic to how possession's don't make the past humans stronger, or if they would keep them the same or even make them weaker than before. and the adjustment for the past characters isn't that hard either, it's just +1 to the stats ( just one!)

But even by what you said makes no sense to how the possessed would have weaker stats then the regular human of the past just because their focused more towards hunting and what not than finding magixal powers? No, no that is just idiotic in my own opinion ( not calling you as a person idiotic, i do think you're highly intelligent, yeah not wanting to get on your bad side or anything u.u sorry if it sounded bad )

Cause you also gotta bring into the account of what were the possessed before they got well possessed? Regular humans right? yes that is right, and what did they do when they were regular humans? Well by what you put up there they spent more time on hunting and stuff, and if they got possessed randomly? what if you got like a hunter type of human possessed? does he get weaker because he got possessed? No? I don't think so, seeing all these possession's and stuff they are what balances the human's chances against the spirits. (again, this is all how I see it.) Vaspire's, Seer's, and hell even wolyfs and summoners, succus/incubus, and kitsu ( expir's dont count cause they require technology that the past doesn't have.)

I can't say much for spirit's because not much explanation's was given about past spirit's so i dunno how different it is from the spirits of the past compared to the spirits of the present. ( sorry spirit peoples if i had information on that i would speak up for you guys/gals too u.u )
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 pm

So I was wondering...The only types of swords are Katanas. Wondered if these Long swords could be counted as well. If need be ill create techs for these for the weapon package...

Long sword
A double bladed sword 40"-48" blade. Heavier and meant for slicing armor.
Price: $1,750

Excaliber
Legendary long sword, with golden hilt. Holds a blessing twice as long as a normal weapon.
Price: $3,750

Caladbolg
Counter sword to Excaliber, this has a tainted silver hilt. Holds a cursing twice as long as a normal weapon.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Kaguyalover wrote:
then it would be obvious for the possession's to make the human stronger, the past ones at least, cause it doesn't really make much sense for the spirit that possess's them to make them weaker without them gaining something that makes them strong, even for the hito in that case, it's like whats the point in becoming a hito if a regular human is just as strong....( of course this is talking about the past characters whose stats are default at Average)
^ This is actually going to make it so that the stat increase will only be for NPC normal humans meaning that members won't be able to get it.

"Then it would be obvious for the possession's to make the human stronger"
No it really wouldn't. I don't see anything obvious about that.

"whats the point in becoming a hito if a regular human is just as strong"
Hito's are unable to use magix.

"Regular humans can't use magic so it would make sense to give them strong stats, since they would be more of a basic "warrior" build."
This seems more obvious.

"Honestly, trying to make possessed humes stronger would create a lot of unnecessary calibrations."
Truth.

"Past humans: stronger b/c they spend more time hunting and farming and all that manual labor stuff.
Possessed: spend more discovering their powers than "working" so even if they were strong, they would start to lose some of that..."
More truth.

Still, I see your point made here, being if a character starts off as a normal human and then takes on the possession class, then it makes it look as if the human loses states when possessed. This will be the issue, rather than someone starting off as a summoner possession, who, as a class, might be weaker than a warrior human since they would most likely depend on their summon more than someone who would have to defend on themselves for strength (which basically explains why normal humans would be stronger). The fact that a possession lives -off- of the human host would easily explain why they are weakened, since strength needs to be diverted to support two entities. We could say that future summoner's don't experience this decrease in power for obvious reasons, or we can just be really simple about it and say possessions don't exist in the past because of the lack of spiritual activity during this time opposed to that which exists in the future.

"Well regular humans can use magix."
False.

"See the Breakdown page for more info. Magixal Techniques and Techniques with ῼ by it cannot be learned by normal (non-hitorinji) humans."
You're reading it wrong. Group them like this: Magixal Techniques AND Techniques with ῼ by it cannot be learned by normal humans."
Meaning, humans can neither learn magix, nor can they learn techniques (physical ones) with that omega symbol by it. There's a reason no normal human on the site has magic. Well... I might be the only normal human on the site, so: There's a reason Jyn doesn't have magic, etc.

I think that should clear up a lot of your major points. Keep possessed weak or toss out the idea of past possessions.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:06 pm

good points
guess there really shouldn't be that many ppl possessed if they aint got spirits all like that
still, if ppl wanna play possessed, they can
i'll keep the stat boost for normal humans like i stated earlier
ppl in this era wouldn't be used to spirits. the future ppl would have built a spirit tolerance. so that can be the reason why possessions have normal stats.
also gives a reason for ppl to be normal humans from the past
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Fair enough m003
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Datorru wrote:
So I was wondering...The only types of swords are Katanas. Wondered if these Long swords could be counted as well. If need be ill create techs for these for the weapon package...

Long sword
A double bladed sword 40"-48" blade. Heavier and meant for slicing armor.
Price: $1,750

Excaliber
Legendary long sword, with golden hilt. Holds a blessing twice as long as a normal weapon.

Caladbolg
Counter sword to Excaliber, this has a tainted silver hilt. Holds a cursing twice as long as a normal weapon.

o.o dunno if this was seen or not...unless im in the wrong thread
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:40 pm

ah kool. i can get those added in. use existing swordmanship w/that. i'll see about gettin those added to a shop
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:59 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:37 pm

for your enjoyment. Village names, elders and temples are included. Also a few points of interest. I believe there will be quests up to the suggestion board soon. If I feel like putting my ideas down after this. You owe me.

L8: Saichuushigai - The largest settlement located about 50 miles near the coast of the Endless Sea. A river runs from the sea to the heart of this city. This river is used for transportation to the sea and coastal villages. It is also a source of fresh water. The village leader is an elder named Gen Sai. The Temple of Light lies just north of the center of town.

I5: Caotang – A large farming and trade village. Almost everyone in this town is a farmer of some kind or another. They grow everything from peaches to rice, from cattle to sheep, and even beautiful young women. Every year, the town holds a competition for the best cattle, sheep, vegetables, and fruit. Also there is the beautiful sheep and shepherdess as their highlighted even. The town makes the best clothing and food on the market. They say that the well in the center of town was once full of magic before it dried up. The village elder is a middle age man by the name Hiroto Itsuki

E3: Veneza - The village of the Great Temple of Life. The High Priest, Shirou Shinjin, resides here to give blessings and lift up the prayers of the people of Sai City's past. People come from all over the area to pray here. There is also a large library of scrolls if one needs knowledge more than prayers. The village is supports the great temple with a few farms and livestock. Every year there is a celebration to accept new priests and priestess into the order. As well as the meeting between the High priest/priestess of the various temples. Much drinking and celebrating can be seen during this time. The village elder is an old pervert named, Osamu Hibiki.

D4: Nidalis - This is a smaller version of Caotang. They deal in strange and mystical items as well as information about demons. Although not many demons are seen in this time, the clan that runs this village keeps the most knowledge of them. They are the ancestors of the Sacred Hunters. The houses and shops can sometimes be found high in the trees with platforms and suspended bridges connecting them along with some that are built into the tree bases themselves. Priest and Priestess will sometimes come here to train to fight demons. The village has some of the only silk worms in the land. Their silk is very expensive though. The village elder is a man by the name of Hitogumi Ryo

T4: Tara Mura - This small village is located on the coast. They make their living by fishing. The smell of fish is pungent in this little hamlet. Huts make up this clan village with their leader, Mitsukuri Kinji, is a young man with a flirting streak a mile wide. In the village proper is one of the best sushi vendors in the land. A place called, The Cherry Blossom. It is a family owned business with Mitsukuri Ichiyo, Kinji's brother, running the family business.

V13: Hejar - The village of the desert tribes. Ore is mined here along with various other minerals both precious and common. A large wall made of sandstone protects the village. This in the heart of the nomad tribes. It is centered around an beautiful oasis. Many strange things can be seen and bought in this large village not found anywhere else. Their customs are rather unique. The village leader/Caliph is an older gentleman named Amir Heshin. He has 12 wives and many concubines. His heir is Rashied Heshin. There is a nice inn, the Desert Beetle, ran by a shady man named Malloc. It is said that he deals in illegal items. He carries a special whip that arcs with lightening whenever it strikes a person.

U9: Shima, isolated island - In the midst of a large lake lays an island paradise that is home to the Lin Kuei Clan. An isolated and secretive clan. The village itself is surrounded by low stone wall and the houses are made from wood and stone. Only one of the buildings is two floors high. The clan elder, Kano Lin Kuei, and his family live here. An invisible enchanted stone bridge connects the island to the mainland. The Ancient Temple of Time is located on the western end of the island. This temple is made from stone and well kept and cared for by the resident High Priestess.

Last edited by Jaenelle on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next