Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Ingel_13

.:: House Hunting ::.

The day me and Trinity had set aside to go house hunting had finally come. I would be lying if I didn't say I was looking forward to this day and was excited about it, though I knew I would be moving out of the Lower Commons, I would be moving closer to the woman I had come to love, that was the major point, the other was a minor one, it being the fact that I would be closer to my place of work. After getting up and having some breakfast, I called Trinity to make sure our date was still on. Once I was finished with my call and breakfast, I took a shower, getting all nice and squeaky clean, before getting dressed. After I finished getting dressed and making sure I had everything I left my apartment and made my way out to the parking lot and hopped into my vehicle before hitting the road, starting my trek to East City where I would meet Trinity at her place. Even though I was not leaving just yet, as I drove down the road, I couldn't help but look around at all the familiar places in the Lower Commons and think back to all the time I have spent in this place and all the fond memory's I had acquired over my time in the Lower Commons.
The drive was a nice one filled with good memory's of things I had done in my past and the life that I use to have. However, once I came to the building Trinity lived in I was already thinking about the present and everything that had happened between me and Trinity, most importantly what happened just a few days ago. After pulling into the parking lot, I came to a stop in a parking spot and turned my vehicle off before getting out of it and head into Trinity's building before making my way to her apartment. Once I came to her door, I stopped out side it and brought my hand up, knocking on the door twice before letting my hand fall back to my side, waiting for her to answer.

Post WC: 362
Total WC: 362

House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Ingel_14
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:13 pm

"Relax, there are only two more in this area within walking distance. The others we have to drive to so your poor feet will get to rest." While I figured he was more concerned with me doing all the walking than he was for his own feet, I went ahead and played along. I would be fine for at least a couple more hours, which should be long enough for us to get back to my place. Once we both get on the elevator, I pull down the gate and press the button to take us back down to the lobby.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:33 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle lightly at her answer and give a nod of the head, " Alright. " After stepping into the elevator, I wait for a moment, letting her pull the gate down and press the down button, before I reached out and lightly took a hold of her and pulled her close, " What can you tell me about this next place we are going to visit? "

Post WC: 71
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:58 pm

While the elevator lowers toward the lobby, I smile as I feel Ingel's arms pull me close. Leaning back against his body, I tilt my head back so I can look up and see his face. "I think this next one is a general apartment floor plan, similar to mine and Jasper's. I think the one the super has open to view is actually a three bedroom but he has a one and two bedroom both coming open in the next week or so." I still wasn't sure exactly how many bedrooms, or features, Ingel was looking for so I was trying to find buildings with multiple floor plans available.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:16 pm

After pulling her close to me, I look down at her and smile lightly when she looks up at me. As she begins to answer my question, I slip my arms around her full and give her a light hug from behind. When she finishes speaking I nod my head, " I see. Three bedrooms sounds like a lot. But it's alright, it will give us a chance to see what the floor plan is like... Two bedrooms would be nice though. "

Post WC: 83
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Rep! : 257

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:58 pm

"Yeah, three bedrooms would be a bit too much room for you by yourself, unless of course you were interested in making a home gym in one room and an office or something in the other. I'm sure two bedrooms would be more than enough room for you to be comfortable." While he hugs me from behind my hands slide gently over his arms where they wrap around my body. When the elevator reaches the bottom floor, I am hesitant to move from the embrace. Eventually I do take a step away from him, easing myself from his arms, to cross the small space of the lift to the cage door so that we can exit the building and head for the next on the list.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:04 pm

As she brings up the idea of a home gym and an office, I think on those two things for a moment before nodding, " A home gym sounds nice. It would give me a place to work out with out having to leave the house. Not so sure about a home office.. I'm not really an office work kind of guy, not really into pushing pencils all the time, you know? " When she began to pull out of my arms, I loosened my grip and let her go. As she stepped away, I watched her for a moment before following after her.

Post WC: 104
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Turning to look back at the man just after I step free of the elevator, I offer him a playful grin. "Yeah you don't really seem like the pencil pushing type, but I'm sure that if there was some way to transform a spare room into an in home shooting range you would give it some consideration." With a soft little laugh to end my comment, I begin to walk toward the exit door pulling out the information on the next apartment as I move.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Following after her, I step out of the elevator and pause for a moment as she begins speaking. What she had to say made me smirk lightly, " That sounds like a good room, an in door shooting range, what gun lover wouldn't want one of those? ". As she begins walking off, I follow after her, moving up to her side and glancing down at the information she had just pulled out.

Post WC: 73
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:59 am

Updated Ingel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2