Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) Empty
PostSubject: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 am

After setting out with Trinity on a day filled with house hopping as we looked at house after house in search of a new one for me to move into, our hunt had finally came to an end with a list of maybe houses out of all the places we had seen. Now that we had finished with checking out places the day was winding down a bit as we made our way back to Trinity's apartment like we had planed to do after we finished checking out all the places on the list. We we arrived at her apartment building I didn't fuss any when she wanted to open the doors like she had done for me most of the day, though I was a gentlemen I knew when to not get in the way of a lady when she wanted to do something, if you didn't tread the correct way you would only end up getting your self in trouble, that wasn't something I wanted to do, nor did I want to upset Trinity, not after finding out her condition.

Post WC: 182
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:11 am

By the time we had finished looking at all the places on the list my feet were killing me and my back was aching. Not being one to complain, I kept the pain to myself all the way up the stairs to my apartment. My first action after passing through the door was to kick off my shoes and head for the kitchen. I knew if I were to sit down and rest now, dinner would never get made. As I made my way into the kitchen, I call out to Ingel who I assume is closing the door behind himself and making himself comfortable. "Hey babe, would you like something to drink while I'm getting the roast in the oven?" Being the good girl that I am, I had already marinated the meat, cut the veggies, and arranged it all in a baking bag inside the roast pan so all I really had to do was preheat the oven and pull it out of the fridge. Depending on the man's answer to the drink question, I would either fix myself or both of something cold during the preheating wait time. Once the oven reached the correct temperature I would finally be free to get off of my feet for an extended period of time, hours even thanks to the fact that roasts take a while to cook.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:26 am

After entering into the apartment, I watch Trinity for a moment as she kicked her shoes off before heading to the kitchen. I couldn't help but smile faintly as I watched her. Once she had disappeared around the corner and into the kitchen I turned to the door and pushed it shut before I began to move for the couch. When she asked the question I glanced towards the kitchen as I began to pull my coat off, " Sure, that sounds great. Thanks. " I said as I tossed my coat onto the couch and having changed my mind about sitting down I make my way to the kitchen and look over to Trinity, smiling, " Is there anything I can do to help? "

Post WC: 126
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:36 am

"No, you just make yourself comfy. Let me get this thing in the oven and then I'll be there." Another moment or two would have the oven at the correct temperature so I could slip the roast inside, set the timer, and let the appliance do it's thing. Grabbing a drink in each hand, I happily head for the living room where my hunny waits on the couch. Handing him his drink first, I move past him to set mine of the coffee table and finally get off of my poor pitiful feet. I wouldn't immediately lean against or snuggle up to Ingel, not until he made a move to invite it at least.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:40 am

When she gave me her answer, I nodded and didn't go against what she had to say, instead I made my way back to the couch and sat down and began to wait for her to join me. When she finally came into the living room I looked to her and watched as she came over to the couch. Reaching out, I took the offered drink and take a sip of it and when she finally sits down I slip an arm around her and pull her close to me, " How do you feel babe? " I asked as I looked down at her, the smile still on my face.

Post WC: 111
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:50 am

Shifting closer to him as soon as he reaches out to draw me in, I snuggle into his embrace and sigh softly. "I feel much better now that I am sitting down. I think I might have over done it just a bit today, but I should be fine in a little while. How do you feel now that we've seen a good number of apartments?" Leaning away from him just long enough to grab my drink and take a long satisfying sip, I return to my comfy place against his side and bring my feet up to rest on the low table in front of the couch.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:37 pm

As she began to answer my question, I couldn't help but smile a bit more at her answer, we did spend a great deal of the day going from house to house and there was a lot of walking. When she began to pull away, I loosened my grip on her so she could get her drink, " I feel like we covered a lot of ground and looked at some good maybes. But now I believe I am ready for a house hunting break, how about we sit here and spend a moment relaxing? " When she finished her drink and leaned back into me, I slip my arm back around her, " Unless you have other plans. "

Post WC: 120
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:08 pm

"Hmm..." I playfully act like I'm really thinking over what he just said for a moment before glancing over to him with a sly grin on my face. "We do deserve a break... and you did mention wanting to talk about something... I suppose we could sit here and have that talk now or..." Turning toward him, I bring my lips to the side of his neck and begin kissing the tender flesh as my hand snakes over his well muscled chest. Breaking the neck kisses off to nibble at his ear I finish my second suggestion in a husky whisper. "... we could always find a way to relax in the bedroom for a while first."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:28 pm

When I seen the grin on her face I smiled a bit more, wondering what was going through her mind now. When she mentioned that I had something I wanted to talk about I had totally forgot about that in everything we had done today and for a brief moment my train of thought shifted to what it was that I wanted to tell her but as she brought her lips to the side of my neck my mind shifted into another direction as she continued. When she offered the second idea of relaxing it only took me a moment to agree with her, " That sounds like a good idea. " I said before I began to turn my head so I could give her a kiss.

Post WC: 128
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Meeting the man in the middle for that kiss, I smile lightly as our lips find each other. After an ample amount of time spent enjoying the kiss, I pull back and look at my honey. "So are you gonna carry me to bed or make pitiful little me walk on my aching feet?" I said jokingly as I shift my body away from his with the intention of walking myself to my bedroom. I didn't expect him to actually carry me there, but of course I wouldn't say no if he insisted, I just thought teasing him about it would be fun.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:02 pm

When she came in and met me half way for the kiss I brought a hand up and moved it into her hair as I continued the kiss with her until she began to break it. When she did I pulled my hand from her hair, letting her break the kiss as I watched her. When she asked if I was going to carry her to the bedroom, I glance to her feet for a moment before I look back to her and nod, " Indeed. I wouldn't let my girl walk on her aching feet. " as I finished the statement I leaned forward and set my drink on the table before standing up and turning to face her, " How would you like to be carried my dear? "

Post WC: 131
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Aww, how sweet is he? Shaking my head while letting out a quiet laugh, I look to him and scoot myself to the edge of the couch. "You don't really have to carry me, sweetie. I can walk that far without too much pain." Before standing up, I lean forward to take one more sip of my drink. Hydrating before working up another serious thirst was always a good idea, right?

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:16 pm

I had full intent to carry her to her room, that was if she would allow it, if she didn't want to be carried then I wouldn't make her submit to it. I wait until she is finished with the sip of her drink before I offer her a hand, " As you wish. Though, I will carry you if you'd like, but if you really want to walk, I wont stop you. "

Post WC: 74
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:27 pm

"I'm fine, Ingel. I can walk it myself. Maybe you can carry me around when we finish, I'm sure I will be nice and compliant by then." Standing up, I bite back the hiss of pain that comes from my feet and begin to head for the hall. The roast would take at least a few more hours so there was plenty of time to relax. There should even be time afterwards to have that talk he mentioned, the one I've been dreading all day. If he is about to give me the whole 'I don't think I can do this' speech, at least I'll be getting one last roll in the hay before he leaves.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:33 pm

I nodded at what she had to say, " I see, alright. " I said with a smile as I take a step back to give her some room so she could get up. I begin to follow after her as she heads for the hall. Moving up behind her I lightly grab her by the sides and follow behind her. Once we come to her room, I make sure to shut the door behind us before taking her to her bed so we could relax more.

-Fade To Black-

Post WC: 87
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:44 pm

-Return from Fade-

Well that was pretty much the definition of relaxation. I feel much better now, even my feet hurt less than before. Stretching the muscles of my body as I lay next to Ingel, part of me wishes that we could just snuggle in for the night. If it wasn't for the roast in the oven, the talk he wants to have, and the fact that it isn't even sunset yet, I would suggest exactly that. Since it isn't really an option, I turn my head to nuzzle at the neck of the man lying by my side. "Mmm, that was nice, we should definitely do that again soon." Propping myself up on to one elbow, I smile down at him as I lean in for one more kiss before I have to spoil the mood. After the kiss is over, I pull back and finally start off the conversation I've been avoiding. "Alright, so what is it that you wanted to talk about? Might as well get it over with now cause I have to check on dinner in a little while."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:51 pm

As she begins nuzzling my neck, I bring a hand up and slowly run it through her hair, nodding my head faintly what she had to say. " Indeed, we should. " I said, pulling my hand back from her hair as she begins to prop her self up. When she leans in for a kiss, I smiled faintly as I returned the kiss until she finally began to break it. After the kiss she began to speak once again and my mind came back to what I wanted to talk to her about since it seemed that is what she wanted to talk about at the moment. Nodding, I move a hand to her side and slowly run it over her side as I look up at her. " Well... " I pause for a moment, at first not sure how to go about it but I finally decide to simply come out with it and see what she has to say, " I would like you to move in with me, when I move. If you want to that is. " I keep my gaze locked on her face, waiting to see what her reaction would be.

Post WC: 199
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:57 pm

My initial reaction is to just look at him with a completely dumbfounded expression on my face. He couldn't have just said what I think he said. I was seriously expecting to hear that he wanted out of this whole situation, I was even prepared to let him go without making a scene. Once I regain control over the movements of my face all I can do is blink and look confused. Finally my mouth would begin working again and I would find the strength to make sure I had heard him right. "You what? Did you just say that you want me to move in with you? Did I hear you correctly or did my mind make that up to soften the blow of being dumped?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:04 pm

As I watch her, I find at the moment I am unable to really gauge her reaction aside from the fact that it probably shocked her into being unable to speak at the moment or she was taking her time to think over the question. I wait patiently for her to come around and speak to me and when she does I cant help but frown at the last thing she had to say. Shaking my head faintly I move my hand up onto her cheek and begin to caress it lightly as I shake my head. I begin to shift in bed and slowly raise up and push her back onto the bed before I move over top of her and look down at her, " I would never dump you babe. I would like you to move in with me if you feel ready for that. " as I finished my statement I leaned down and attempted to lock her lips in a kiss before she could respond.

Post WC: 170
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Even though I knew that I was now hearing him perfectly clear, there was another voice in my mind telling me that he couldn't be serious. Why would he want me to move in with him? We've only been together a little while and had never even talked about sticking this out for the long haul. I knew he probably wouldn't even be bringing this up now if it wasn't for the pregnancy. I didn't want him to think I was using this baby to trap him into a family life. Based on what he had told me of his past, I couldn't even be sure that he was emotionally ready to start another family. Despite all of those doubts battering the interiors of my mind, I could only come up with one answer for the man as soon as he released my mouth once again. "Yes, of course I would like to move in with you... If you are ready to take that step. There is nothing I would like more than to live with the father of my child, but I want you to be completely ok with it. I know this can't be easy for you, and I don't want you to have me move in out of duty alone." Leaning up to brush my lips across his once more, I hold his eyes with mine as I make my final statement. "If you want me, for me not just because I am pregnant, then my answer is yes. I will move in with you."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:25 pm

I held the kiss for a while before I finally broke it so she could talk and once it was broken she began to talk as I had hoped she would do. When she said yes I began to smile a bit more as I looked down at her, glad to hear that she was willing to move in with me. I understood where she was coming from with what else she had to say and I believed that I was ready for this step. When she came up and brushed her lips across mine, I expected a kiss from her but there wasn't one yet, instead she adds one last thing to what she had to say. " I do want you for you, not just because you are pregnant. " I gazed into her eyes a moment longer before moving to her neck and kissing it softly, " I love you. " I placed another kiss on the side of her neck before drawing my head back to look down at her once again.

Post WC: 176
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:40 pm

"You do? Really?" I could feel hot tears start to sting behind my eyelids. I have known for a while now that I love him but I wasn't sure if he was anywhere close to feeling the same way. To hear the words come from his mouth, right after hearing that he wants me for me and not just because I am pregnent with his child, meant more to me than being asked to move in with him. I couldn't fight back the tears as they begin to fall and I knew my voice would tremble if I tried to say too much so I simply lift my arms from the bed, wrap them around his neck, draw him back down to me, and kiss him with every ounce of passion I can muster. Pausing mid kiss, just long enough to take a breath and whisper a quiet "I love you too", my hands and body begin to coax him into an immediate repeat of what we had so recently finished.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:50 pm

I nod my head in response to her statement as I look down at her, still watching her. When she started to cry I figured they were tears of joy since she seemed so happy right now. I gladly lean down to kiss her as she pulls me into another kiss and return it with just as much feeling. When she told me she loved me to I smiled more and as she began to coax me into another round I wanted to give into it but I wasn't sure if we had time, though I didn't know how long a roast took to cook, " Are you sure you want to do round two right now? " I asked, leaving it up to her.

Post WC: 125
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:00 am

While I really did want to go to for round two right now, I knew that the roast should be checked to avoid over cooking or drying out. On top of that I now had to figure out how to tell my brother that not only am I almost certainly pregnant but that I am probably going to be leaving his apartment to move in with Ingel. This is going to be a very fun dinner conversation tonight. I hope Jasper doesn't take the news too badly, at least that he doesn't try to attack Ingel before listening to the whole story. Giving my man a slight nod, I lower my hips back down to the mattress to alleviate the immediate temptation of nude body contact. "I guess you're right. I don't want the dinner to over cook and I should figure out exactly how I am going to tell Jasper all of our news. Would you rather be here with me when I tell him or be safely tucked away in an undisclosed location in case he isn't very happy at first?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:11 am

Though I was a bit disappointed when she began to move off of me, I knew it was for the best, at the moment, at least the best for dinner, I wasn't so sure if it was the best for me though.. When she asks if I wanted to be here when she tells her brother I lean in and give her a kiss on the cheek, " No babe. I want to be right by your side, to show him that I am also here for you. If he does get angry then I will go if you want me to, but I would rather remain here with you. I understand he probably fells very protective over you, and I understand, but I want to show him that I don't mean to hurt you, I want the opposite of that. I want you to be happy. " pulling away I lay back, resting my head on the pillow and look up at her with a smile.

Post WC: 167
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:21 am

Giving Ingel a smile, I can't help but chuckle quietly. "You're sweet babe, maybe a little suicidal, but sweet all the same. You stay here and rest if you want, I need to throw on some clothes and check the roast." A quick, final kiss would be all the affection I can afford to show him before moving toward the edge of the bed. Any more than a swift kiss and I would stay right there in his arms which would lead to more than just round two. Moving from the bed to where my clothes had been tossed across the room, I slip them back on as quickly as possible. Every second alone in this room with my very sexy, and very naked, lover is one more second for me to decide that dinner can be sacrificed in the name of desire.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:27 am

I smiled a bit more at her comment and tried to return the quick kiss before she was up and moving to the edge of the bed. Since she had moved away I sat up and watched her, " I thought it was courage, I have faced police, criminals, and demons, but not older brothers, not yet at least. " Since she was getting dressed I decided I would join her in the kitchen, perhaps help if her if she would allow and maybe talk with her some more. I made my way off the bed and began to get dressed, " Who knows, maybe he wont get that upset about it. " I said, looking over to Trinity, " Do you think he would get upset enough to want to have a fight? " getting in a fight with her older brother wasn't exactly something I wanted to do, but if it couldn't be helped..

Post WC: 156
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:42 am

"I would take police, criminals, or even demons over my older brother any day. You know that he is very protective and that he generally doesn't like the guys I bring home because he assumes they are all just going to use me and run. Until you, he has been right about that so his first instinct could be to attack you for knocking me up. He will probably think that you are going to drop me and run at some point over the pregnancy." Speaking while still dressing, I finally finished up and turned to watch him pull his own clothes back on. "Older brothers don't think before acting when their baby sisters are involved so just be prepared for anything. He's already lost one sister and both parents, ultimately he is afraid of losing me too. We just have to make him realize that moving in and starting a family with you isn't going to take me away from him, that it is only going to take me out of his apartment."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:56 am

I understood what she was saying, though I didn't have any siblings when I was growing up, I can understand the bond siblings can have and how you want to protect them. The closest thing I had to siblings where fellow gang members and I had a strong bond with them.. After pulling my pants up, I fasten my belt before I lean over and pick up my shirt. As I slipped my shirt on I listened to what else she had to say. I could relate to the feelings of losing someone and how that can effect you, especially losing someone close to you. " I see.. If it does end up in a fight, I promise I'll do my best not to hurt your brother. " Since there is a chance I may be staying the night, unless I end up getting kicked out, I decided not to put my boots back on, " I don't have to worry about him shooting me or trying to stab me, do I? I didn't bring my vest with me today, so I'm not exactly ready to get shot at. " Though I some what meant what I was asking, I said it in a rather joking tone, trying to lighten the mood up some.

Post WC: 214
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:04 am

Before Ingel had even finished speaking I gave in to the surging waves of laughter that rose from my belly. They hit at about the time the comment concerning Ingel's promise to do his best not to hurt Jasper reached my ears. I love the man dearly but I could not hold back the mirth at that thought. As soon as I remembered the whole not having told Ingel the truth about Jasper, the laughter suddenly died. Once I fell silent I could feel my face morph into a horror stricken expression but I was helpless to stop it. I couldn't tell Jasper about anything with Ingel present. If my brother went ape shit over it he could easily use one of his upgrades against a Div12 employee and then the shit would really hit the fan. Even if Jazz could hold himself back from using anything 'special', he would heal almost instantly from any damage Ingel happened to inflict and the outcome would be the same. I felt my knees go weak and my body begin to crumble to the floor but there was nothing I could to stop it. My whole world could come crashing down if Ingel found out about Jasper.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:16 am

I wasn't exactly sure what she had begun laughing at but now she had fallen into a silence and I wasn't sure why. Since she had fallen silent I turned my attention to her to see if something was the matter with her since she had fallen silent. I watched her for a moment and was about to say something when she began to go down I jumped onto the bed and moved across the bed before hoping off onto the floor next to her. I quickly scooped her up into my arms and pulled her close to me. As I pulled her to me I could see the look on her face and I wasn't sure what was wrong with her, " Trinity?! Are you ok? "

Post WC: 128
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:29 am

When a person is locked inside their own mind, for however long or short the condition lasts, they don't have much control over what comes from their mouth. Usually it is a sort of mad ranting, various words or phrases from the constant barrage of inner thoughts that keeps them locked in, but all too often they do not make sense to whomever is close enough to hear. This is pretty much what was happening to me when Ingel scooped me up and drew me close to his body. A steady stream of horrible thoughts was running through my head and a few of the disjointed words happened to slip through my lips to reach his ears. "...Ingel can't... here... tell Jasper... truth comes out... lose everything..." The voice that came from my lips barely sounded like mine, more like some distant zombie version of my normal voice, and the words were damning even to my hazy recollection.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:35 am

I held her close to me and waited for a responce from her but what she began to say wasn't what I would call a normal response. I wasn't sure what she was was talking about, but at this moment all I cared about was making sure she was alright, however I didn't know what to do to snap her out of whatever it is she had slipped into. I slipped an arm under her legs and slowly began to lift her up and after lifting her up I set her back down onto the bed before releasing her so she could lay on the bed. After laying her on the bed, I set on the edge of the bed and reached out, placing ah and on her cheek as I watched her, " Trinity, can you hear me? "

Post WC: 140
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:00 am

Even though I couldn't communicate normally with Ingel, I could see that I was scaring him and understand that he was moving me from the floor to the bed. After he got me on the bed he tried to ask me a question. I heard him clearly, even above the constant pounding of impending doom in my mind, but I could not force myself to answer him. I could only keep repeating the message about how he can't be here when I tell Jasper because then he will find out the truth and I will lose everything. All I could do to let him know that I am able to hear him is move my head in a slight nod of affirmation.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 am

I didn't think moving her to the bed would help anything though I wanted to make sure she wasn't simply laying on the floor. As she continues speaking the same phrase I slowly run my hand through her hair. I wasn't sure what she was saying, it sounded like fragments from different things put together. When I seen the nod I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead as I took one of her hands into my free hand and give it a light squeeze, " Please be alright Trinity.. " Since she had yet to come around and snap out of it, I began to wonder if I should call for an ambulance or take her to the hospital myself.

Post WC: 124
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:24 am

Eventually the stream of fears, worries, and doubts runs it's course and releases the hold it had on my mind. Once that happens the first thing I do is begin to blink my eyes which releases the tears that had begun to gather at the lids. Unable to face Ingel after what I had uncontrollably let slip and not knowing how much of it he may have understood, I turn my face away from him and begin to sob into the nearest pillow. I didn't want to lose him or Jasper and I was sure both of those would happen if he ever found out the truth. When he was just a cop it might have been able to be overlooked but now that he was Div12, that was no longer a possibility. Jasper's boss had warned us about them, about how they hunted down anyone who wasn't entirely human. He even said that they could hunt me down for what I had been able to do the night Jasper was shot. I couldn't let Ingel know, no matter what.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:37 am

When it appeared she was coming out of it I began to feel relieved, she was alright, though I wasn't sure exactly what happened to her, this was the first time something like this has happened when I was around, though I wasn't sure if it was a condition she had... Though when she turned away and began to sob into her pill the relief I begun to feel began to fade away. " Trinity? " I leaned closer to her and began to run a hand through her hair slowly, " Whats the matter Trinity? Did I say something wrong? Please, you can tell me. "

Post wC: 107
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:42 am

Ingel's words only made me cry harder into rapidly moistening pillow. Now on top of everything else I felt bad that I had made him think it was his fault. Shaking my head, I tried to let him know that he hadn't done or said anything wrong. I had to find a way to make him forget what had just happened, and what had been said. Even if he hadn't put two and two together yet, it didn't mean he wouldn't some time in the future. Pulling my face from the pillow, I roll over and move away from the concerned man. Hopping from the bed, i begin to head across the room for the door. "I have to check on dinner, I can't let it dry out or over cook." With that said, I would open the door and walk down the hall to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:49 am

When she shook her head I wasn't exactly sure what it was meant to answer but for now I was to concerned about her feelings and how she was doing to really give it much though. She began to move finally but she was pulling away from me, at first I wanted to stop her but I held back in case she had to run to the bathroom or something along those lines, instead I sat up and watched her for a moment to see if she was going to be able to move alright. When she mentioned having to check dinner, I nodded and rose from the bed before following after her, " Are you alright Trinity? "

Post WC: 119
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:54 am

"I'm fine. Can we just forget what happened in there?" This was said over my shoulder as I entered the kitchen and bent over to pull the roast from the oven. When I finally had the very heavy roasting pan resting on top of the stove, I moved to the side to grab a knife. Cutting open the cooking bag I could immediately tell that dinner was done cooking. I had come out to check just in time. A glance at the microwave clock told me that Jasper would be arriving home at any moment. I had to come up with some fake but reasonable reason why we couldn't go along with the plan to tell my brother our news. But first I had to find out if there was any chance my love would forget what he had just seen and heard.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:18 am

I make my way out of the room and continue to follow after her as she responds to my question. I wasn't sure if I could simply forget about what just happened, hell I wasn't all to sure about what just happened, she just seemed to have some kind of strange episode. But, I didn't want to upset her any more then she already is. I make my way to the kitchen and come to a stop and watch her for a moment, " I'm here for you Trinity, you can tell me whats wrong... "

Post WC: 96
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:24 am

As I move around the kitchen, turning off the oven and gathering dishes to set the table with, I hear what Ingel has to say then shake my head and speak with my back turned to him. "I wish that were true, I really do, but I can't tell you. Not now. Not ever. Please try and forget about it, for the sake of our child." Without meeting his gaze at all, I continue to go about my duties by setting the table and starting on a salad to go with the entree. I knew my words would let him know there was something I was keeping from him, and that such a fact by itself could be enough to send him out of the door and my life forever, but that was as much as I would ever be able to tell him if I wanted to have a shot at keeping my family safe.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:36 am

I continued watching her as she continued to work on getting dinner ready. With out even turning to face me she begins speaking to me and from what she is saying to me I can tell she is hiding something and I cant help but find her closing comment upsetting. Her words only made me want to know what she was hiding, especially if it could effect the well being of our unborn child. " .... I would never let anything happen to you or our child Trinity. And if you are keeping something from me that can effect the well being of you and our child, I want to know. " I pause for a moment as I slowly turn my gaze away from Trinity as my voice shifts to a more silent and sad tone, " I have already lost one family, I don't want to lose another, so please tell me.. "

Post WC: 155
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:42 am

That last line cut me deep. I was trying to prevent that very thing from happening to him again but I couldn't tell him that. I can't explain my reasons because that would bring everything else out with it. Suddenly feeling very weak and weary, I stumble a bit as I move toward the table and slump into one of the chairs. Resting my head in my hands, I let out a heavy sigh before trying to answer him as best as I can. "Ingel I know what you've lost. The last thing I want is for you to have to go through that again. That is presicely why I can't tell you anything about it. Telling you could not only make you lose this family, but it could force you to be the one to send us away. I can't cause you grief and guilt just to rid myself of a burden. Please understand that I am keeping this from you to protect you from a painful conflict of interest."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:23 am

When she began to stumble I quickly moved over to her side afraid she might fall again. As she slumped over I brought a hand up to her back and began to run it over her back slowly as I kept a close eye on her. I moved my hand back and forth over her back as I listened to what she had to say. As she continued I crew even more upset at what she had to say, what did she mean by what she was saying... As she finished speaking I let out a light sigh as I rested my hand on her back, " I would never do something like that, not to the ones I love. " pulling my hand from her back, I knelt down and looked to her face as I moved my hand onto her cheek, " I will do whatever it takes to keep you and our child safe. No one will stop me from doing this. Now please, tell me Trinity. "

Post WC: 171
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:29 am

As Ingel finishes speaking and kneels down to caress my face, I look to him with fresh tears shining in my eyes and shake my head. "You say that now but if you find out then you will be the one to break up our family. You are a good man, Ingel, loyal to your job. Your job will make you destroy whatever we have. It will make you send me away, send my brother away, maybe even send our child away. If you never know then it can never make you do that. Please don't keep pushing this. I can't lose you now." Just before the last words leave my mouth I hear a key slide in to the lock on the door. "Jasper's home. We have to stop talking about this and he can't find out about the baby or the move while you are here. It could ruin everything." With eyes wide in fear, I watch the door open and pray that my brother is returning home in a decent mood.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:36 am

What a crappy day. First I wake up to find an open pregenancy test box in the bathroom trash can, then I spend all damn day distracted by that fact, and to top it all off I step in the only ankle deep puddle in the entire city left by the past weekend's rain storms. As I slide my key into the lock I don't see how this day can get any worse. Once the door opens and I step inside my humble abode, I find out that it can and it just did. My darling little sister, the keeper of secrets, is sitting at the kitchen table with tears in her eyes and looking like a frightened kitten. Her boyfriend, the former cop and now Div12 crony is kneeling in front of her. If that prick just asked her to marry him simply because he forgot to wear a condom and got her knocked up I swear I'll kill him right there in the kitchen. Crossing through the living room, I come to a stop next to the counter and look at the two. "So when was I going to be told that you two took up baking and put a bun in the oven?" I couldn't keep the irritation and maybe even a bit of pain out of my voice. Trinity used to tell me everything and when something this huge affects her life I am the last to know. That really stings a brother's heart. The fact that the sperm donor is a cop just makes the whole damn thing even worse.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:48 am

As she begins to speak I find myself wondering about what she is talking about. What did my job have to do with her and our child.. and even her brother for that matter. Why was she saying such things.. I began to grow confused at what she was saying, my job had me dealing with demons and other spirits that were in the city, how could it effect my relationship with Trinity? when I caught ear of the lock to the front door I glance to the door before looking back to Trinity and as she speaks again I can see the fear in her face and upon seeing her fear I decided to drop it for the time being since she was so afraid. Moving my hand from her cheek, I begin to whip away some of the tears, " Shhh. It's ok babe. " I say, trying to comfort her. I heard Jasper approaching and turned my attention back to him for a moment. I knew this probably looked bad to him, his sister crying, me kneeling in front of her, god I hope he didn't think I injured her... I expected a hello or some comment but instead what he said is a bit unexpected. I thought he didn't know about the baby yet, but here it sounded like he knew. I turned my attention back to Trinity to see how she was taking this new development, if she wasn't able to speak to her brother then I would do what I can to explain to him what is going on.

Post WC: 265
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:55 am

If only I were the one with special abilities, especially one to make my head explode at any given moment, I would so use that one in the seconds after Jasper opens his mouth. So far it seemed like Ingel was going to let the previous conversation go, now I just had to calm Jasper down and everything might actually work out. Easing myself out of the chair, pausing only to slide my hand over Ingel's cheek as I squeeze by him, I move to stand in front of my brother urging him to read the warning in my eyes. "Calm down, Jazz. We were going to tell you tonight over dinner. I wanted to take the tests to be sure before we told anyone. Don't freak out or do anything you or I will regret later, please. Just sit down and we can talk everything out in a calm and composed manner." I hoped that he would at least get the message I was trying to get across without coming right out and saying, 'don't shoot lasers from your eyes or bone rockets from your skin while the fuzz is here in our kitchen.'

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:01 am

My first reaction is to punch the little sister fucking bastard in the face, but Trin gets up and moves to stand in my path to him before I can do anything of the sort. She looks at me with some strange expression and then starts talking. I don't want to listen to what she says but something inside me forces me to do just that. The girl knows me way too well, she knows that I want to blast his ass and she sounds worried about exposure. Shaking my head, I lift a hand to rest it on her shoulder. "Don't worry sis, I won't explode on him, but he is lucky that I don't have my blade handy." Taking her advice, I move to sit in my chair at the table and shift my gaze toward Ingel. "So I hope you are prepared to do the right by my sister and the child you created. If you so much as think that you can knock her up and bolt I will hunt you down and remove the very ability to think from your brain... along with your ability to procreate."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)   Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to Her Place (Closed, Surreal)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next