Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) Empty
PostSubject: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:30 pm

I have to say, lately I have been having some troubles with how things have been going in some aspects of my life, though in other aspects things have gotten really good.. I can't really complain about now living with my girlfriend, though at first it was something to get use to again, but it didn't take long to get back into the old swing of things. Those parts of my life, the personal parts were the ones that seemed to be the ones that I'm not as troubled with. The ones that were causing the trouble were the work related parts.. Though I am charged with the killing of spirits and the safety of the people of the city I have begun to have issues with my work, issues that trouble me greatly. It was these troubles that I now thought about as I took another sip of my glass of juice while leaning against the counter in the kitchen on this lovely morning, a special day where neither I nor Trinity had to go to work so we could spend the day together.

Post WC: 185
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Padding my way down the carpeted stairs of the beautiful townhouse apartment Ingel and I finally settled on, I rub the sleep from my eyes and let out an adorable yawn just before turning the corner to enter the kitchen. There I see my handsome prince leaning against the counter enjoying a glass of juice. With the morning sun streaming in through the sliding glass door of the patio, the lean muscular body clad only in boxers looks especially inviting. Tugging at the material of his tshirt and boxers that I made my own almost immediately after making this living arrangement official, I flash him a coy smile. "Well thanks a lot for letting me know tops were optional at breakfast this morning. I feel very overdressed in your presence." When I had turned the corner he had appeared to be thinking about something not entirely pleasant. Part of me wanted to question what might be on his mind, but since we had all day to spend together, I figured it could wait until after our morning meal. Heading straight for the coffee pot, which is ALWAYS programmed the night before so that a fresh steaming pot is ready as soon as I wake, I take down a nice big mug and pour my one cup of coffee for the day. Had I known my caffine intake would be regulated while pregnant I might have been much more vigilant about our use of protection. After fully enjoying the first tongue searing sip of my beloved brew, I turn to my man with a grin. "So... whatcha making your starving baby mama for breakfast today?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Since my attention was on something else, I didn't hear Trinity as she came into the kitchen, however when I heard her speak to me I turned my gaze to her and smiled at her comment, " Sorry about that.. if you'd like, I can help change that so you aren't overdressed, perhaps even go as far as under dressed. " I stated, flashing her a mischievous grin. I knew exactly what she was going for when she came into the kitchen, the coffee, and I didn't have a problem with that, though I enjoyed a glass of juice in the morning. When she makes the comment about fixing her something to eat I nod, " Alright. What would my lovely girlfriend like this morning for breakfast? " I left our breakfast meal up to her since she was the one that was hungry at the moment, though I could always join her for a meal.

Post WC: 156
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Leaning against the opposite counter, I act like I am seriously pondering the breakfast options even though I knew the second my eyes opened what I wanted to eat. "Hmm... what do I want?..." With a grin I lift up the hem of the tshirt and speak down to my belly. "Hey baby... what do we want daddy to fix us for breakfast?" Keeping the shirt lifted so that Ingel could see the small, only noticable to someone who intimately knew the former tone of my abdomen, baby bump beneath the waistband of the boxer shorts. "Baby wants fruit and whipped cream for breakfast." I informed my honey with a sweet smile. The truth was that I had been wanting the selection of fruit in the fridge since the moment I picked it out at the store but had been making myself wait for this morning when I could fully enjoy it with my man.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:33 pm

I watched her as she acted as if she was thinking on what she wanted for breakfast. When she lifted her shirt up, I smiled as I glanced down at her stomach as she began speaking to the unborn child inside her. I set my juice down before I pulled away from the counter and made my way over to her. As she informed me of what she wanted for breakfast I brought a hand up and lightly rested it on her abdomen as I looked down at her, " Alright. Fruit and whipped cream it is. " I said before I leaned down and placed a light kiss on her forehead, " How are you feeling this morning babe? "

Post WC: 121
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Covering the hand Ingel placed over our child with one of my own, I slide the other to gently cup his cheek while I lean up and brush my lips against his. "I feel wonderful... full of life and love. I haven't had morning sickness for an entire week today, I get to fall asleep every night next to the man I love, and that same is so good to me that he has agreed to make me fruit and whipped cream for breakfast. Everything is right with the world." After brushing another kiss across his lips, I pull back and give him a grin. "How are you feeling today? You looked like you were thinking about something heavy when I walked in. Everything alright?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:45 pm

I smiled a bit more as she placed her hand over mine and when her hand came up to my cheek, I leaned into her hand some. As I listened to her I moved my free hand onto her side and nodded to what she had to say. I was glad to hear she was feeling good today and that she was doing alright. When her lips brush against mine in a kiss, I return it as best as I could before she pulled away. After she asked me if everything is alright, I think for a moment, before I place another kiss on her forehead, " I have some things on my mind.. ". I began to pull away from her and make my way to the fridge so I could start work on our breakfast.

Post WC: 137
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:50 pm

A slight pout settled on my lips when he pulled away, but once I saw that he was heading for the fridge it was quickly replaced by a smile. Hopping up onto the counter, I sit and watch him as he begins to prepare the morning meal, while savoring every drop of my coffee of course. He admitted to having things on his mind and this worried me just a bit. I hoped that the things he spoke of didn't have to do with what I am keeping from him. He had left that topic alone since it had been brought up and until this moment I thought he was actually close to forgetting it altogether. "What kinds of things? Anything in particular you want to talk about?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Opening the fridge once I came to it, I reached in and grabbed the case of whip cream and pulled it out and set it onto the counter before shutting the fridge. As I shut the fridge I looked to her as she moved up onto the counter. I smiled as I took a moment and simply looked at her. The moment ended as she inquired about what I was talking about when I told her I had somethings on my mind. " Well... " I started as I moved over to where we kept the fruit and began to grab some so I could get it ready, " .. Lately I have come to realize that there are spirits in our world that aren't here to harm us.. It seems like they are here to live peaceful lives in our world. And with this realization. I have come to doubt the killing of these spirits.. " I said as I worked on cutting the fruit up with the knife I had gotten.

Post WC: 173
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:06 pm

"I see..." This wasn't what I was expecting to hear come from the mouth of my handsome Div12 officer, but to claim that I wasn't pleased to hear it would be a lie. If he was coming around to this realization then there was hope that someday I could tell him the truth about Jasper. Well the expir truth at least, the ex criminal part was still best kept under wraps. "And what brought about this realization? Anything in particular happen?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:15 pm

As I finished cutting the fruit up I moved over to the cabinet were we keep the dishes and open it before getting a dish to put the fruit on, " Well, it's just something I have come to realize.. We have encountered some demons that don't act like the violent ones, they seem rather peaceful and willing to help in some cases. And because of this, I find it hard to do my job some times.. " Making my way back to the fruit, I begin placing it on the plate I got for it, " I understand they have come here I guess you could say illegally, but they aren't causing any trouble. " as I finish fixing the plate of fruit, I take the whip cream and plate of fruit and move over to were Trinity is, " We have no idea what there world is like so we don't know why some of them have come here. " I said as I took a piece of fruit and offered it to her.

Post WC: 176
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:22 pm

I listened to the man talk while he prepared my breakfast without interrupting him and when he moved to where I remained perched on the counter, I took the offered piece of fruit gratefully. Once that bite was swallowed though, I was ready to add in my two cents. "That sounds reasonable enough. These demons who don't act like the violent ones... are they angelic or just normal?" The question probably wouldn't have made sense to many other people, but to me there was a great distinction between demon, angel, and normal spirits. In my mind and my experience, the demons reveled in spreading pain and destruction while the angels stood by and watched, helpless to stop the demons because of some dutiful bond that restrained them to the point of making them worthless. Then there were the normal spirits, the ones who mostly used to be humans and never moved on after death, these were neither good nor evil in my eyes, they were just kind of there. These are the ones I had the most trouble not looking at growing up because at first glance they always seemed like normal people.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:28 pm

After she accepts the fruit and eats it, I reach for another piece and take a bite of it as I listen to what she had to add. After she was finished, I offered her the rest of the piece I bit off of as I think for a moment on what she was asking.. " It's hard to say... I know of one that said they were an angel, but I can't tell the difference between the two, if there is a difference that is.. And that is something else that troubles me.. Since I don't know of any apparent difference between the two, I may have killed many that are simply here to live in peace.. " as I continued my the tone of my voice shifted to more upset as I thought on what I was saying.

Post WC: 140
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:41 pm

After taking the next bite offered, I chew and swallow before responding. "As far as I know, the angels aren't here to live in peace. From what my mother could find out when she tried to save Alexis, the angels are merely here to watch the demons and report on their activities. They stand idly by while the demons have their fun. Lexi's angel watched her demon kill my father, he watched while the demon tormented my baby sister from birth. The normal spirits are probably here to live peacefully, but I am not so sure about the angels. If they really wanted peace they would fight the demons, though they may have changed their ways and started doing that now. I haven't seen one up close since the last night Alexis was with my family. No matter what sort of being one is, whether it be spirit or human, I think each should be judged on their actions, not their origins, but that isn't exactly how your employer sees things, is it?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:48 pm

After she took the offered bite, I reached for another one and nibbled on it as I listened to what she had to say about her experience with these things. Though I probably shouldn't be talking to her about this, I found it easier to talk to her about it and attempt to come to some sort of solution to the problem, if one could found. As she finishes I nod and dip the piece of fruit I had into the whip cream and offer it to her with a faint smile, " I see.. I was never to into that type of stuff but what I thought was that angels are suppose to protect people. That is why they call them your guardian angel after all, they are suppose to guard you and keep you safe from the monsters. If they are simply sitting back and letting this happen to us, and even watching it. Then they are just as guilty as the ones who are attacking us, they have the power to stop this, but they don't life a finger. And... I kind of do agree with what you said, being judged by their actions.. "

Post WC: 198
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:52 pm

"I wish you had told me some of this before. It would have been a lot easier to leave Jasper if he knew that you felt this way." I tried to mention my brother as little as possible since leaving his apartment to live with Ingel, but had I known any of this at that time I could have avoided having to choose between the two men I love most. "I don't know that the angels still stand idly by, I just know that they did all those years ago when my sister needed protecting."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:04 pm

When her brother came up I sighed lightly and nodded. Perhaps things would have been easier if I felt this way back then... " It would have been nice if I did feel this way back then... but unfortunately I didn't. It is only recently that I began to feel this way.. " I set the piece of fruit down that I had been holding and slowly begin to pull away from Trinity, " Having seen that some of the ones didn't really fight and were not exactly the same in behavior as others. This brought up the question, are they all bad. And is the root of some of my issues... I cant stop doing what I am doing, I keep the people in the city safe from these spirits... " Having pulled away from Trinity, I made my way over to where I had set my juice and grab the cup and take a sip as I turn to look at Trinity.

Post WC: 164
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Watching him walk away to grab his juice, I wish there was something I could do or say to help him with this problem, but being a lowly bartender I know that isn't possible. "Hmm... is there anyone at work you trust enough to discuss this with? What about that guy I met when you took me to the range? Don't you work with him? He would probably have better advice to give you than I do, plus he would understand the predicament these feelings cause."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Taking another sip of my juice I make my way back to Trinity and set my cup down as I come to a stop in front of her. After setting my cup down I place my hands on her legs and nod at her inquiry " .... You mean Jyn, we work together actually. We don't spend a lot of time together outside of work, but I do consider him to be a friend. " I pull a hand from one of her legs and reach over to the fruit and pick up a piece before taking a bite, " I have expressed to him how I believe that there are demons that want to live here peacefully. He understands how I feel and sees that it could be true, but he feels differently about spirits here, and that is ok with me.. I'm just relieved that our views don't conflict enough to make it so we can't work together.. "

Post WC: 161
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:44 am

"I suppose that is a good thing. It would not be beneficial if the two of you could no longer work together over something like a difference of view or opinion. I am glad to hear that you work closely with a man like him and that you can call him a friend." Reaching out, I take a piece of fruit and use it to pick up a generous dollop of cream before lifting it to my mouth where I enjoy it to the full extent of my ability. Licking away the extraneous cream, I moan quietly at the sweet taste filling my mouth before finally sinking my teeth into the ripe flesh of the fruit. Taking a moment to savor my bite of breakfast immensely, I let the conversation linger in the air until I am ready to continue speaking. "I think this new revalation you are having will make you a better man for the job. It might even inspire some of your coworkers to look at the entire situation through your eyes. Who knows, maybe you will even change the way the whole division operates. New ways of looking at old problems can be a very good thing." Hopping down from the counter, I move to my man and loop my arms over his shoulders to draw his body right up to mine. "Plus hearing you talk like this gives me hope and makes my heart happy." I end my comment by placing a hand on the back of his head and planting a kiss on him that is almost too hot for the morning hour.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:58 am

As I listen to her I take another sip of my juice. Indeed it was nice that our views didn't conflict on a grand scale as to make it so we couldn't work together, I do enjoy working with Jyn. When I heard the moan escape her lips I grinned faintly as I watched her. I remain silent as I watch her enjoy the breakfast I fixed for us and once she begins speaking again, I continue to listen to what she has to say. What she is saying would be nice, if they saw it the way I did, maybe if they did things would be different. When she hops off the counter, I first thought she was going to get something but as she comes closer I smile and as she looks an arm around my shoulders, I slip a free arm around her and press into her as she draws me close to her. I was glad to hear what I was saying made her happy. When she pulled me into the kiss began to return the kiss, holding her close to me.

Post WC: 186
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Finishing the kiss before the two of us start to want to head back upstairs and spend the next few hours messing up the bed I made before coming down, I lean back just enough to look into my honey's eyes. "You are a good man, Ingel, and I am lucky to be with you." Another, much shorter and less passionate kiss, is placed upon his lips before I disengage myself from his arms and head back to where the fruit and whipped cream sits abandoned. Popping a couple more pieces of fruit into my mouth, I chew them up and swallow before launching my change of subject. "So, what would you like to do today?" I had specifically not made any plans for today because I knew he and I would both be free to spend time together, which almost never happens given our schedules.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:41 pm

I continue the kiss until she breaks it and as she does I smile lightly as I look back into her eyes. Her words eased my troubled mind and made me feel better about things, she always had a way with making me feel better about things. I return the second kiss before she finally breaks it and pulls away from me. When she pulled away I let go of her so she could return to the fruit on the counter. I watch her for a moment, finishing off the rest of my juice before I follow after her. As I come up behind her, I set my cup on the counter before slipping an arm around her and resting my hand on her abdomen as I think on her question for a moment, " Well, I was thinking of spending some time with this very sexy woman that I have come to love.. What do you think of that idea? "

Post WC: 162
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:36 pm

"I think that idea sounds like a very good one. One that this very sexy woman you have come to love will enjoy immensely." Laying my head back to rest it on his chest, I tilt my chin upwards so that I can see the man's face from underneath. "So do we spend all day inside or do we get dressed and go out somewhere? I made sure that all of the weekly errands were taken care of before today so I wouldn't have to drag with me to do them. We can go see a movie, go for a walk in the park, or just go back to bed and spend all day worshipping each other's bodies... which you won't have much more time to do before mine starts to expand grotesquely."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:44 am

As she begins to speak I slowly run my hand over her abdomen, lightly rubbing it. When I feel her head come to rest on my chest before she looks up at me, I look down at her and smile a bit more. As she begins speaking again, I listen to what she is saying and start thinking on what I would like to do with her today. Since these days were few and far between, I wanted to simply spend it with her, but I wasn't opposed to going out and doing something. When she made the comment about getting grotesque, I couldn't help but chuckle faintly, " I don't think it's grotesque, I think it's cute. " I said as I moved my other hand onto her side, " What would you like to do babe? We can stay at home and worship each others bodies or we can go do something... Or we could do all three, or two. " As I spoke I began to grin as I started to move my hand from her abdomen and up her stomach slowly to see whats he would do.

Post WC: 191
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:04 pm

"You won't be thinking it's cute when I can't even get myself out of bed without reminding you of a beached whale in a few months." I shoot back with a tinge of sadness in my voice. I knew the radical change to my body was part of the process but I will admit that it was not a part I was looking forward to or even ready to accept just yet. As for the list of options he offered, I grant him a small smile as I voice my opinion. "I say we stay in for now, spend the day doing whatever our moods lead us to, and then maybe head out for a nice dinner later on. How does that sound to you, my love?" I would not be against heading back up to bed with my honey for a few more hours, especially now that I have images of my expanded body swimming through my mind. Getting in all the intimate time I can right now while I am still semi appealing to Ingel makes sense. There will be plenty of time once I explode to lounge around and watch movies with him... as long as they can be paused frequently for potty breaks, yet another part of the process I am not exactly excited about. I hoped he would agree with my idea, mainly because I already had an inkling of where I would like to go for dinner, one that would likely become a full fledged craving by the time this evening rolls around.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:20 pm

When she made the comment about being a beached whale, I frowned faintly as I shook my head, I would have to do something to make her feel better when she starts to get larger from the baby. Once she began to speak again, I listened to what she had to say and smiled at her idea, it sounded like a good one if and that is what she wanted to do with our day, that was good with me, I didn't have a problem with it. I nodded my head faintly at her idea, " That sounds like a great idea to me babe. I would be delighted to spend a few more hours in bed with you. " I said, my smile shifting into a light grin as I moved my hands to the bottom of the shirt she had on and lightly tugged on, " We can head back to the bedroom when ever you are ready. Or, we can start out here if you'd like. " I said with a devilish little grin on my face as I looked down at her.

Post WC: 186
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 pm

"Either way works for me babe... though if we start down here you might have a hard time getting me upstairs until well after we are finished. But if you feel up to the challenge then go ahead and start to work your magic right here." As I speak, I spread my arms wide to give him full access to my body and prove that I would do nothing to stop whatever actions he chose.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:16 pm

As she began to speak, I continued to tug on the bottom of her shirt as I listened to what she said. I was glad to hear she didn't mind if we started out here, though if she wanted I was willing to wait until we got to the room. When she finishes speaking and raise her arms up, I lean in and place a soft kiss on the side of her neck before pulling away just enough so I could pull her shirt up and off of her. Once I had the shirt off, I dropped it to the floor before slipping my arms around her and pulling her close to me as I began to back up towards the stairs while placing soft kisses along her shoulder and neck. As Ingel took Trinity back to there room things faded to black.

-FTB-

Post WC: 143
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:35 pm

After Ingel and I had fully exhausted ourselves... and I caught a quick catnap to regain some of the energy his lovemaking drained from me... the day was more than half over and dinner time would be coming around soon. Knowing we would both need to shower before heading out to dinner, I shift my body against his in the bed and prop myself up onto one elbow. "Who gave a better performance thereby winning the first turn in the shower?" I asked with a sly grin. Of course the option to shower together was always on the table but after the hours of activity we had just engaged in, I personally was in the mind set to shower alone and remove the temptation for more. If we were to fall for that temptation it would be highly unlikely that the man would get me out of bed anytime before tomorrow morning, and not because I would continue the sex acts but because I would be passed out cold with no chance of being revived. Plus I really didn't want to miss the chance to satisfy the craving my thoughts of dinner had let fester all afternoon.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Now that we had taken time out of the day to take care of our sexual cravings, it was getting close to time to take care of our other bodily needs, such as having something to eat and perhaps a shower, though I wasn't all to sure if we should shower together, or separately. I knew if we showered together, I might fall pray to her tantalizing body and end up being drawn into doing something else with her that might cause us to miss dinner, or the rest of the day all together. Looking up at her as she rests on her elbows over me, I reach up and run a hand through her hair as I listen to her. I smiled lightly at what she said and leaned up, placing a kiss on the tip of her nose before I fell back onto the bed, " You did my dear, you are always great. Though I would like to join you, I'm afraid you will have to shower alone this time.. I know it is upsetting, but I think you can do it. " I added the last comment as a teasing one to play with her some.

Post WC: 200
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:01 pm

Letting out a sharp laugh at his teasing answer, I dip my head toward his chest and give his exposed nipple a quick nip with my teeth. "I know I can handle showering alone... you're the one who is going to lying here the whole time imagining that warm spray of water cascading over my naked body or wondering how the bubbles of soap are sliding over my wet flesh as I make sure to thoroughly wash every inch... but you're a big boy, you can tough it out." After leaning down to plant a swift smooch upon his lips, I would slide my still naked body over his to climb out of his side of the bed, just to be mean and tease him one last time before moving toward the bathroom to begin my shower.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:07 pm

When she went down and nipped my nipple, I inhaled sharply while watching her. Ill have to get her back for that one later. As she begins to speak I move my hand through her hair once again and chuckle faintly at what she had to say. As she finished speaking she began to slide over me and I shivered faintly at the contact of our bodies, " Mmm. I'll get you back for that babe. " I said as I watched her leave the room. Once she was out of the room, I remained in bed for a moment, thinking about either getting up or remaining in bed.

Post WC: 109
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:14 pm

With one final grin sent to the man vowing to get me back for my teasing acts, I disappear into the bathroom and turn the shower on. While waiting for the water to heat up I inspect my naked body in the large, unforgiving mirror. My breasts had grown considerably larger in the past few months, something I assume is one of Ingel's favorite side effects of my condition despite the tenderness that comes with the territory. Ric and the other guys at work had all commented about the healthy glow my skin had taken on with the pregnancy but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't see it in my reflection. My hair seemed to have changed slightly but not enough for most people to notice, and my fingernails were growing twice as fast as they used to. Most of the changes could easily be attributed to the sharp increase in my vitamin consumption since finding out about the baby and not necessarily the baby itself. The only thing that, other than the whole breast issue, that was definitely only caused by the baby was the changing landscape of my lower abdomen. When wearing clothes the bump was barely visible, though I did have to go up a size or two in my jeans (because I REFUSE to purchase maternity clothes before the explosion of my belly occurs), but now as I look at myself sans all coverings, I can clearly see the swell of my abdomen where our child grows. As the steam begins to fill the enclosed bathroom, I run a hand over my child's temporary home and smile at the sight of my reflection. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all... hopeful thoughts swim through my mind as I step into the heated spray of water and begin my shower ritual.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:58 pm

I smile at the grin Trinity flashed me before she finally left the bedroom. Now that she was gone, I turned my gaze to the ceiling of the room and gazed up at it for a moment. While gazing up at the ceiling I toss around the idea of staying in bed and waiting for Trinity to finish with her shower or leave the room. I remained in bed a few moments longer before I finally decided to get up. With my decision to get up, I shifted and moved to the edge of the bed before I slipped my boxers back on and stood up. After standing I made my way out of the room and glanced towards the bathroom for a moment and shook my head before I made my way back to the kitchen. After getting a drink, I leaned against the counter and took a sip as I waited for Trinity to finish with her shower.

Post WC: 160
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:20 pm

My first instinct was to enjoy the solitude of the shower until the hot water ran out, but with Ingel waiting to take one after I finish I knew that I should not be selfish. Instead of standing under the heated spray for long stretches of time, I launch right in to my self cleansing rituals. First comes applying shampoo to my auburn locks, working it into a rich lather, and then rinsing the thick froth from my hair. Next comes the application of the conditioner, to give my hair that silkiness I cannot live without. After working the cool cream from the roots of my hair to the very ends I do not rinse it out, it needs time to work the magic. While letting the conditioner work, I lather up my bath pouf with body wash and work the soapy fluff from my neck to my toes, not missing an inch between. After my body is well covered with body wash suds, I step back under the powerful spray of water and rinse everything, including washing away the conditioner in my hair. Since this shower only calls for cleansing, the grooming having been taken care of the day before, I am finished with the water and turn off the spray to conserve the rest for my patient honey.

Pushing the curtain back, I reach for my towel and step out of the tub. Wrapping the body towel around me, letting my dripping hair cascade freely down my back, I walk across the bathroom floor and pull open the door to the bedroom. I watch the steam that had built up during my shower escape through the open door way in rolling waves before I notice that the room is empty. Rather than pause to find clothes, I exit the bedroom and start my way down the stairs. "Ingel? Are you down there babe?" I call out as I reach the halfway point down the flight of carpeted stairs then fall silent to wait for his reply.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:10 am

While waiting for Trinity to finish with her shower, I began to think back on to what we were talking about before our bedroom romp. I ended losing track of time as I thought on the things that had happened with me and Trinity and her brother who I happened to not have seen since we moved out. When I heard Trinity call for me I lifted my gaze from my cup and glanced around before setting my drink on the sink and heading to the stairs, " Yeah, I'm down here. " I said before I came to the stairs and looked up at her with a smile, " I decided to come down here and get a drink. Is it my turn in the shower now? " I asked as I began to make my way up the stairs, moving towards her as I glance over the towel she had on.

Post WC: 153
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:50 pm

Stopping where I was halfway down the stairs to listen for Ingel's reply, I just stayed there and waited on him once I heard him speak. When he turned the corner I felt a wide smile curve on my lips. For some reason I seemed to smile every time my eyes fall on him. Answering first with a nod, I speak to him as my eyes watch his glance over my towel. "Mhmm... it's all yours, I even saved you hot water cause I know how much you like having warm showers." Giving him a teasing smile, the kind that you just have to crinkle your nose a little with, I tug my towel a bit tighter just in case he was thinking about being naughty as he climbed the stairs.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:25 am

My gaze roamed over her toweled body a bit longer before I looked to her face, listening to her answer. " I see. Thank you babe. " I smiled back as I looked up at her and when she tugged at her towel I couldn't help but grin faintly. Since she was out of the shower it was my turn to take a shower so I began to move up the stairs and as I came to her I leaned in and placed a kiss on the side of her neck, " Afraid Ill be a bad boy and take your towel? " I said as I pulled back and offered her another smile.

Post WC: 114
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:20 am

As Ingel climbed the stairs and moved in to kiss my neck, I tilt my head to the opposite side giving him unhindered access to one of my favorite place to feel his lips. When he pulls back and offers me that adorable smile, I give him back one to match and nod my head. "That is exactly what I am afraid of. I'm all nice and clean, smelling all fresh and enticing, who could blame a man for wanting to take advantage of this opportunity to change that? Any other day I would not hesitate to let you take this towel and have your way with me but your child is hungry and his or her mommy has been thinking about a certain meal all day. Denying her this meal could result in severe bodily harm for which no judge would dream of convicting." Leaning over to place a kiss on his cheek, I reach around and give his butt a playful smack. "Now go take your shower while I find something to wear that doesn't make me look fat so we can go make my belly bigger and happier."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:33 am

As she began to speak I couldn't help but smile. She was right if we didn't have plans for dinner, I would more then likely be doing something else to her right now. So, I had to hold it together so I could take my shower and we could go out and get some dinner, maybe after dinner when we get back we can pick up were we left off. I chuckled faintly at her final comment and when she placed the kiss on my cheek I smiled a bit more. I wasn't expecting the playful smack on the butt but it was welcome and made me chuckle a bit more, I would have to get her back for it. When she told me to go take a shower, I nodded, " Yes master. I'll get right on it. " I said before I began to move up the stairs, " Oh. Do I get to smack you on the butt when I'm done? " I added in a playful tone as I glanced back at her.

Post WC: 177
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:45 am

His last question as he moves on up the stairs makes me chuckle as I turn to shake my head at him. "Nope, but after we get back home from dinner you can smack my butt as much as you'd like... of course I will require another action to be taking place at the same time to make it that much more exciting, but like I said that is for after dinner. Mommy and baby hungry... daddy go shower now." Provided he continues heading for the bedroom, I would move further down the stairs to grab a tiny snack to hold me until we actually get to eat.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:16 am

I paused for a moment when she began to speak with her answer and grinned faintly at what she had to say about getting to smack her butt when we come back. When she ordered me to go take a shower, I nodded and moved the rest of the way up the stairs before I made my way to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I pull my boxers off and put them in the dirty cloths hamper before I climb into the shower and turn the water on and give it a moment to get just right. Once the water was ready, I lean into it and let the spray hit the top of my head and run through my hair for a moment before I grab the bottle of shampoo and squeeze some onto a hand before setting the bottle aside and working it into a lather. Once the shampoo was ready I begin to apply it to my hair. After it was in my hair, I wait a moment before I begin to rinse it out of my hair. After my hair was taken care of, I grab the bar of soap and work a lather onto my hands before I begin to soap up the rest of my body. Once I finished I began to rinse the soap off under the spray of water. After rinsing the soap off I remain under the water for a little bit longer before I finally decided it's time to get out of the shower. Having decided to get out, I turn the water off and climb out of the shower, grabbing a towel before I begin to dry off. After drying my hair and my upper body, I wrap the towel around my lower body and leave the bathroom and head to the bedroom to see if Trinity was there, if she wasn't my next stop would be down stairs where I last saw her.

Post WC: 326
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:01 am

While Ingel was getting in the shower, I hit the fridge for a handful of fruit chunks left over from breakfast to tide me over until dinner. Munching on my fruit snack, I head back upstairs to the bedroom to search my closet for anything that won't make me look or feel as big as a barn. Once inside my half of the closet, I can hear the water running in the bathroom so I think I have plenty of time. Minutes later, when I hear the water shut off, I am still wrapped in the towel searching through my entire wardrobe becoming more frustrated by the minute. I hate this in between stage of pregnancy, none of the old clothes fit right anymore... the baby bump is expanding daily but no where near big enough to explain why I'm walking around looking like a bloated cow. I wish this thing would go ahead and pop already so I could at least pick up a few cute maternity outfits and so everyone who sees me will immediately be able to tell that I have a real reason to look so plump.

When Ingel comes out of the bathroom he would probably see my hind end sticking out of the closet while I am head and shoulders buried in the hanging clothes. A few outfits I considered and eventually discarded would be tossed haphazardly across the bed and if he dared step close to me or the closet, then man might find himself bombarded with the next wave of possibilities that I am about to toss out.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:14 am

As I came to the bathroom, I noticed a hind end sticking out of the closet and grinned faintly. I made my way across the room, making sure to be as silent as I could, wanting to catch her off guard. As I moved over to her, I glanced over to the bed at all the outfits that had been thrown on it, she must be looking for something to wear. Coming up behind her, I reach out and place my hands onto her hips as I press lightly into her from behind, " Are you having trouble babe? " I ask before becoming under assault by cloths that are thrown out of the closet. I release her hips and try to catch all the cloths she tosses out behind her so they wouldn't get all over the floor, " Whoa, whoa cease fire babe. "

Post WC: 147
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:43 am

"Oops, sorry about that honey. No, I'm not having any trouble at all... my clothes just hate me now and my body is not far behind. Everything I own makes me look fat." I whine to the interior of the closet before turning to face my freshly showered man, my lips curved in a most pitiful pout. "All of my stuff in here either makes my belly too obvious or pushes it in which makes it hurt. I can't find the clothes that used to be too big for me, the ones that I kept in a box in the bottom of my old closet for any times where I put on some weight or just felt too bloated to wear normal clothes. I think I might have left them at Jasper's. It figures that I would leave something there that I actually need." By the time I finish my eyes are shining with the tears rapidly rising to the surface.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:55 am

I nod faintly as I listen to what she had to say. If her current cloths didn't fit her right then we would need to go out and get her some ones that fit better and didn't make her feel fat. As she turns to face me, I smile faintly as I reach out and place my hands on her hips again and listen as she begins to speak again. From the way she sounded before, she must not have found the box she was talking about, either it was somewhere else in the apartment, or not here at all and as it turns out, it probably wasn't here at all, rather it is probably at Jasper's apartment, that means we will have to go over to Jasper's and get it. When I seen the tears in her eyes, I frowned faintly and brought a hand up and wiped away the tears before slipping my arm around her fully and pulling her close to me, " It's ok babe. There's no need to cry. We can go get your cloths from Jasper. I'm sure he wont mind. "

Post WC: 188
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:40 pm

When Ingel pulls me close, I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my head against his still slightly damp chest. With my face still there, my voice is kind of muffled against his skin. "I gave him back my key, I'll have to call and set up a time to go get them... and you probably shouldn't come with me... I don't know how well he would take that... he's still upset about everything... but I will call him tomorrow." Lifting my head to look up at Ingel's face, I pull one hand away to wipe the tears from my cheeks. "That means I still have to find something to wear for tonight. I wish I could just go in pajamas, I still look sort of cute in those."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:46 am

After wiping away the tears I slowly run my hand through her hair before moving it down onto her lower back and rest it there as I listen to her. Now that Jasper had been brought up, something that I had set aside before began to come back and nag at me. When it first came up I had to put it aside and focus on other things, but now that things had settled down I could probably ask about it now and finally find out what exactly Trinity and Jasper are hiding from me. Though, I wasn't sure if this moment was the right one to bring it up, I was sure that I wanted to get it settled tonight though. My thoughts shift back to Trinity and what is going on right now, for the moment. I smile faintly at the comment about her wearing her pajamas and place a light kiss on her forehead " Indeed, you do look cute in them babe. Think you can find something to wear? "

Post WC: 174
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:43 am

Nodding slowly, I rest my head against his chest once more and let out a soft sigh. "I can find something to wear but I can't promise that it will look good on me. I guess I will just go with the black slacks and that pretty patterned blouse that I caught on clearance last week. The shirt is big enough to cover the obvious bump the pants show but not quite big enough to make it too clear that I am trying to hide anything. If tonight goes well, I won't be wearing them for more than a couple hours before we come home and you get me out of them, right? So I guess it doesn't really matter what I wear. I'm sorry for getting so emotional, pregnancy hormones aren't fun and they tend to get worse when I think about how things are with my brother right now."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)   Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Truth Rain (Closed, Surreal)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next