Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) Empty
PostSubject: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) Ingel_13

Long Awaited Reunion
I had finally made it back to the city and I was over joyed now that I had gotten back to my time, now I can find out how Trinity and the baby are doing. The only problem was my cellphone had ran out of battery while I was in the past so I couldn't call her with it. The trek across the Lower Commons and East City seemed more grueling then the entire time I had spent in the past, this being the last thing that kept me from Trinity. It was night when I arrived at our building. Now at the building my heart began to race and I started to feel like a child in a toy store. After making my way into the building I went straight up to the floor my apartment is on and as I came to the door I stopped for a moment. Now was the moment of truth, now I would see Trinity and if time has passed normally here as it has in the past, I will get to see my child as well. Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out the keys and opened the door to the apartment and stepped into the apartment, glancing around as I called out, " Hello? ".

Post WC: 214

Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:07 pm

The dream was always the same. I would sleep for an hour or two, however long the baby would allow between feedings, only to be woken up not by the hungry cries of my child but by the heart wrenching sobs that would overtake me when the dream would come. His voice, his touch, his image... it was always him, yet always a lie. Ingel had been gone without explanation for over a month. I had awoken after the earthquake expecting him to come home. I waited here for him to call or come to check on us but he never came. Jasper finally came late that night but he had none of the answers I needed. His employer couldn't explain his absence, though they did admit that he hadn't reported back in after the quake. The rescue mission in the Lower Commons had quickly been deemed a recovery mission once it became clear that survivors weren't among the rubble, yet they never recovered Ingel's body so I was forced to hold out hope. After a week, when our child decided to enter the outside world, that hope began to dwindle as well.

Now, mere days after our child reached the first month mark, I knew the man I loved was gone forever, so why the hell couldn't I stop dreaming about him? Why do I constantly see him every time I look into the eyes of my child? Most days, despite Jasper's damn near constant presence, I feel more alone than at any other point in my life. Thankfully I had finally been able to convince my brother to scale back his visits to once a day, to dropping by for dinner and then going back home to leave me alone with my child and solitude. Tonight's dinner had been over hours ago and Jasper had left shortly after that. The baby was fed and then went down for the night... or for the four hours I could usually count on by this point. Knowing that I have to catch sleep whenever possible to keep my sanity I laid down and fell right to sleep. That's when the dream came. This time it was the voice of my love, calling out as if he was just coming home from a normal day at work. My pillow was damp with tears before my eyes even opened and a glance at the clock showed me that it had only taken twenty minutes for the dream to interrupt my slumber. Letting out a groan while wiping at my tear stained cheeks, I look over the sleeping infant in the bassinet by the bed before rising to my feet. If the fates would not grant me a peaceful slumber I may as well brew a pot of tea and wait for the next feeding time to roll around.

Nearing the top of the stairs, I never even considered that the dream could have been real... until I looked down the narrow staircase to see the very man I had feared lost forever. Dropping to the top step, unable to make my legs function any longer, I could only stare down at him while trying to convince myself that it was just another dream... or worse, that he was only a ghost. My hands clutched at the hem of his boxers and tshirt, what I had begun wearing to bed after losing most of the baby weight. I couldn't speak, I could barely breathe. When I tried to call out to him all that escaped was a tiny squeak of disbelief.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Long Awaited Reunion
With no answer to my call I sighed lightly and glanced around. I began to question if she was even here or if she was gone.. Could she be with Jasper? With a soft sigh I turn and shut the door behind me. Since my cellphone was dead I would have to give Jasper a call from the home phone and see if Trinity was there, but first I wanted to get out of my cloths and put my things away. Making my way away from the door to the apartment, I glance around at the place. So far it looked pretty much the same as it had been left in, though messier then usual. As I caught sight of some things that seemed out of place I came to a stop. Looking at some baby things setting out I let out another sigh, it seemed the baby may already be here or Trinity has things for when it does arrive. How much time have I missed? Coming to the stairs that lead up to the second floor I take a moment to glance around once again before I begin to make my way up the steps. As I climb the steps I shift my gaze up the steps and as they fall upon Trinity I come to a complete stop and stair at her for a moment. I couldn't beleive my eyes, the woman I had longed for was sitting right before me. " Trinity? " was the only thing I could muster as I looked at her.

Post WC: 259
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:27 pm

There it was again, that voice... saying my name, the exact sound I had yearned to hear for over a month. The tears started to fall again, with no end in sight, as I looked to him with a slight nod. "Is it really you?" My voice was barely a broken whisper but my eyes were filled with hope that I wasn't dreaming, that the man I love had finally come home. If my legs were in working order I would have risen and moved to him, but since I couldn't trust my shaky knees to hold me up I could only reach a hand out to him, praying that he would climb the next few steps and make contact to prove his reality. "Please tell me this isn't a dream... please be real... be home..."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Long Awaited Reunion
As she spoke I began to smile, simply hearing her voice even if I could only barely hear it made me feel better though she was questioning if it was really me. Had she given up on me? When she reached out for me I began to move again and climbed up the rest of the steps and took her hand into mine before trying to pick her up, " It isn't a dream Trinity.. It's really me Iv come home. I'm sorry I was gone for so long. " I said with a soft sigh, " .. Things happened and I couldn't get back. I'm so sorry Trinity. " I hoped she could forgive me for what had happened. I wanted to get home sooner but I was unable to. I wanted to hold her close but at the moment I knew I couldn't because of what I had on.

Post WC: 151
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:59 pm

I swear my heart stopped the instant his hand touched mine. I could probably have convinced myself that even that wasn't real after a moment had he not pulled me from my seat and into his arms. Even though he couldn't hold me tight against him, because of the bulky clothes and virtual armory he was wearing, it was still more than close enough to prove that he was real, alive, and here. "Oh my god, you're real... you're really home. Jesus Ingel, where have you been? What happened? Why were you gone so long? They searched for your body... they told me you were dead... told me to give up hope." While his arms were supporting me, mine were free to search every inch of his body I could get to, making sure he was whole and relatively uninjured. Of course there were a few new scars over his skin but nothing I couldn't memorize after a few hours of intense study. For the most part, beneath the grime and sweat, he was the same man who left for work that day so long ago. Once I was satisfied that he was alright, I held his face between my hands and pulled him in for a welcome home kiss. I wanted answers to my questions but more than that I wanted to remind myself what his lips tasted like.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:07 pm

I held her as close as I could for the moment, my gaze fixed on her face as she spoke. I sighed softly as I heard her words. They said I was dead, does that mean they said everyone else is dead too? I frowned faintly at the last thing she said. How could they do something like that. As she began to search me I didn't stop her. I wanted her to know that I was here now and if she had to touch every inch to make sure I was real then I would let her. After this we will have to spend some time talking. When I felt her hands on my face I leaned in close to one of her hands and smiled faintly, leaning in to the kiss. I pressed my lips against hers and began to kiss her. I didn't want to end the kiss, this was something I had missed. I had missed all of her and the time we had spent together. But now I'm back and hopefully things can get back to normal, or as normal as they can get now. I held the kiss for a few moments before I finally began to break it, slowly pulling back and sighing softly, " I'm sorry Trinity... Let me get this stuff off and I will tell you all about it ok? "

Post WC: 231
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:22 pm

I could wait years for this man as long as the time apart could be ended with a kiss like that. I could have kept kissing him for eternity if he hadn't broken the embrace and spoke about wanting to get undressed. Nodding slowly, I push myself out of his arms so I could take his hand and lead him down the hall. "Of course. We have plenty of time, I'm sure you want out of those clothes and... ummm guns, but could you take them off in the bathroom? The baby is sleeping in the bedroom." That is when it hit me that he hadn't yet met his child. As a new mother I was wary about ending sleep early but for the return of the father even I could make an exception. I watch Ingel's face carefully as I mention our baby, wanting to see his unguarded initial reaction.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:29 pm

As she takes my hand and begins to lead me I follow after her down the hall. I nodded as she began to spoke. I did want out of these cloths and guns and into something else. Though I washed them, these were pretty much all I have been wearing since I was taken back to the past. As she mentioned baby there was first a bit of shock in my face. She had already had it and I had missed it.. That simple fact brought me down, I wanted to be here when it was born so bad but wasn't able to be here. Though the feeling of being down didn't last long before it was replaced with joy as a smile began to take form on my face, " Alright. Ill undress in the bathroom. " I said in a rather happy tone. I would be seeing our child soon.

Post WC: 152
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:03 pm

"I'll grab you some clothes while you're getting cleaned up... though.. um... a lot of your clothes have been worn since you left. I've kinda been sleeping in them since last month when the baby came. I guess they made me feel closer to you or something like that." Now I was beginning to feel awkward and embarassed after not being with him in so long. I was overjoyed to see him alive and well, and excited to show him our child, but now I felt ashamed for ever believing he was gone for good... and for wanting nothing more than to drag him to bed this very instant. After that thought came yet another one that I had to feel bad about, for the tiniest fraction of a second I wished he had waited another two weeks to come back... I was still under the strict post delivery 'no sex for six weeks' order. Lifting myself on to my toes, I place another kiss on his cheek before turning to go get the clothes I had promised him from the bedroom. I wanted to get this cleaning up out of the way quickly so he could meet our child and then we could talk about what had happened to him in the last month.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:12 pm

I nodded to what she said first and smiled lightly as she continued speaking. She was wearing my cloths while I was gone? I didn't have a problem with it though, I can understand why she would. To her it was like I was dead. " That's alright babe. I don't have a problem with that, you look sexy in my boxers and shirt. " I said, trying to liven up the mood since she seemed a bit embarrassed about wearing my cloths. After the kiss to my cheek I slip into the bathroom while she heads to the bedroom to get me some cloths. Once in the bathroom I push the door to, though leave it open and unlocked, and begin the proses of taking off my gear. With each piece that came off I set it on the counter and finally pulled my coat off and hung it on the back of the door before taking my vest off and setting it on the toilet before I finally got down to my cloths and began to take them off. I hoped she planed to get me some boxers because I wasn't stopping until completely naked.

Post WC: 197
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Easing the bedroom door open, I walk softly across the room to the large chest of drawers where Ingel's clothes were stored. The baby stirred when I tried to ease the drawers open to pull out some comfy lounging clothes for my honey but with a couple soft 'shhhs' from me he was back out like a light. With a pair of boxers and tshirt in hand, I turn to make my way back to the bathroom. I figured Ingel wouldn't need much more than that seeing as how he was within the privacy of his own home and it was almost bedtime for normal people. When I leave the bedroom I don't bother closing the door, I hoped he would want to see his son as soon as he was changed and if he wanted me to wake the boy so he could hold him for the first time, I would. Knocking softly on the bathroom door, even though he had left it slightly open, I wait a few seconds out of courtesy before pushing it open and offering the fresh under garments. "I didn't think you'd need more than these since you look beat and it's already late. Plus now we can match." I tried to make the last part a little joke but wasn't sure how well it actually came out.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:43 pm

After unlacing my boots and pull them off I take my socks off and set them aside before standing and placing my hands on the counter, leaning forwards some. Now that I has every last piece of clothing off of me I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Unfortunately my stay in the past had left lasting marks on me that I would have to get use to. I gaze at my reflection a moment longer before I stand up right and turn the water on before collecting some in my hands and splashing it on my face, " I'm home now. " I whispered to myself as I took a towel and began to dry my face. When the bathroom door began to open I glanced to it and looked at Trinity with the cloths and smiled, " Thank you babe and yes, we will match now. " I said with a smile, taking the boxers and shirt from her before I began to get dressed. " Let me put these things in the spare room and I will be in the bedroom alright? " I asked as I looked to her. I didn't want to leave my things laying out in the bathroom sitting in the way.

Post WC: 210
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:56 pm

I couldn't help but gaze appreciatively at his bare body before handing him the fresh clothes. It had been a while, and his time away had marked his body in numerous ways, but he was still the man I loved and still just as sexy as he had always been in my eyes. I was happy to just lean back against the door frame and watch him dress but then he went and mentioned taking his things to the spare room. Clearing my throat, while the blush rises to my cheeks, I look to him with an apologetic expression. "Umm... about that, babe... there is no spare room anymore. Jasper helped me finish turning it into the nursery. That ok, right? We did agree to go ahead and do that and had already cleaned it out before." I felt awful to have throw all of this at him right after he returned home but a lot had happened in the time he was gone, essentially our entire lives had changed with the birth of our son, and having to tell him all of this only made the fact that he missed it stand out and hurt more.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:06 am

As she begins to speak I look at her and at first I am somewhat disappointed, that was something we were going to do together but I can't blame her, I had left all of a sudden. " I see... Yes, it's ok. The nursery needed to be made for the baby and I'm glad you got some help. " I tried to remain optimistic about it but with everything that I had missed hitting me at once it continued to tear away at me. I had missed so much in such a short time, things I wanted to be here for. " Ill stick them in the closet then. " I said as I look to her and smiled weakly, " I'll meet you in the bedroom alright? "

Post WC: 130
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 am

My heart broke for Ingel, I could see the pain on his face when I told him about the nursery and reminding him just how much had happened while he was gone. There was a slight feeling of being sent away when he told me again that he would meet me in the bedroom. Part of me could understand him wanting a few minutes alone but the other part of me didn't want him out of my sight for more than a heartbeat, not so soon after thinking I had lost him forever. Respecting his wishes, I nod my head and turn to exit the bathroom. I would wait for him in the bedroom and focus on introducing him to his infant son sleeping there. "Alright, babe. We'll be in there waiting for you." Just as I begin to walk out of the bathroom, I turn to look back at the man I love with a teary smile. "Ingel... I'm so glad you're home." Before I broke down completely, I quickly cross the hall to our bedroom and push the door most of the way closed, leaving it open enough that he wouldn't have to make noise to enter.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:37 am

I sigh softly as I watch her turn and exit the bathroom. Keeping my gaze fixed on her I watch her as she begins to leave the bathroom and catch the look on her face as she turns and speaks to me one last time before disappearing into the bedroom. I gaze at the bedroom door for a moment before I turn my attention away from it and sigh again. I gaze at my reflection once again as a bit of anger raises up with in me and causes me to hit the counter top in anger, " Damn it. God damn it. " Though I wanted to yell as I spoke I kept my voice down so I wouldn't wake the baby and so that hopefully Trinity wouldn't hear me. " Keep it together Ingel... You didn't make it through all that to give up now. " I said to myself before drawing in a deep breath of air and holding it for a moment before I released it, trying to calm myself. Pulling away from the sink counter I grabbed my coat and vest along with my other work related things and left the bathroom. As I came up to the bedroom door I tried to ease it open so I wouldn't make any noise. Stepping into the room I glanced around as I made my way over to the closet and put my things in the closet before turning to face Trinity.

Post WC: 245
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:10 am

In the short amount of time I have alone in the bedroom, I check on the still sleeping baby in the bassinet on the far side of the bed and then make my way back to what has always been Ingel's side nearest the door. I sit there quietly trying to keep my composure, though the tears silently fall down my face anyway, while I wait for him to come join us. He was home and I should feel nothing but happiness about that however I couldn't help but grieve over the lost time and the fact that he missed the birth of his own son, as well as the feeling of detachment I was suddenly sensing in the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I hoped that distance between us would fade once we were able to talk and he had a chance to bond with his son. I prayed that he would realize that even though he missed the boy's birth, he could be here and witness every other event in his life. I had spent so much time over the last month fearing that my son would never know his father, and that Ingel would never see the beautiful life we created together. Now I knew that would not be the case, he was home, he would see his son, hold him in his arms, and with hope we could become the family we had dreamed of being.

When Ingel came into the room, careful to be as quiet as possible, I couldn't watch him. I was afraid of what I would see in his eyes or in his body language. Somewhere deep down I was afraid that this new life would be too much for him and push him away. I had been afraid of that since finding out about the pregnancy but him vanishing just as I approached my due date only compounded on that fear. As he put his gear away in the closet I prayed silently for some way to make him happy, for some way to bring a smile to his face, or some sign that he still wanted to live this life with me by his side. The silence in the room was so heavy that I could hear every steady, even breath our son took in his sleep. I was sure even Ingel could hear the soft, precious snores our child would let out every few breaths... just like his daddy.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:22 am

I looked at Trinity for a moment before looking away. Glancing to the bassinet that held my sleeping child. It was so silent that I could hear the child sleeping and the silence was some what eery. Finally I began to move and made my way over to the edge of the bed in front of Trinity. Reaching out I carefully took a hold of her and pushed her back and down onto the bed as I moved over top of her. I look down at her a moment now that I had her on the bed then finally lean down and place a soft kiss on the side of her neck as I try and slip my hands into hers and hold her hands, " So tell me.. is it a boy or a girl? " I ask in a soft whisper, placing another kiss on the side of her neck before I lightly rest my forehead against her shoulder. When I was here we had held off on learning the sex of the baby, wanting to find out when it was born, though since I wasn't here for that I didn't know if it was a boy or a girl.

Post WC: 202
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:38 am

I don't know what I was expecting the man to do when he came to the side of the bed where I sat waiting but him pushing me back and climbing on top of me hadn't made the list of possibilities. Because I am a healthy warm blooded woman, who hasn't had sexual attention of any kind since her man went away (unless you count the savage assault of my girly bits that was my son's birth... which I am somewhat glad Ingel didn't witness because let's face it, no man really needs to see his happy place get ripped apart by a head almost twice the size of the maximum diameter of the opening even at full dilation... but I digress) I found my body, and those previously assaulted and recently unused girly bits, responding to the proximity of his hard, warm, muscled body. The doctor's orders were on their way right out the window, because every woman knows that neck kisses just can't be ignored, to make way for a proper welcome home for my baby daddy when he finally spoke to inquire about the sex of our child. We had decided to wait until the birth to find out and that is exactly when I found out, right after he almost killed me coming into this world, but Ingel still didn't know so I wondered if I should have some fun with this. That thought only lasted a second before reason spoke up and reminded me that it would just be cruel to make him wait any longer.

With his forehead resting on my shoulder, I run a hand through his hair as I lift my lips to his ear where I give him a soft, feather light kiss before whispering to him that he is the father of a beautiful baby boy. The sex of our child was of course beyond my control so I wasn't too worried about his reaction to that news but I knew the more important question would come soon enough. I had agonized over our son's name for days until the nurses finally forced me to make a decision and fill out the forms for his birth certificate. Ingel and I had talked about names but we hadn't decided on any because we wanted to wait and see which ones hit us upon seeing the child. I hoped that he would not be upset or offended by the choice I finally made.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:51 am

I keep my head resting on her shoulder and as I feel the kiss to my ear I feel a shiver run up my spine. As she tells me that I am the father of a baby boy I nod my head, placing a soft kiss on her shoulder. The news of the child's gender helped to life some of the unhappiness I was feeling. It was something I had wondered about every day and now I finally knew I had a son. After the kiss I slowly began to pull away, lifting up enough to look down at her, smiling lightly. " And what is the name of our son? " This was another thing that was up in the air. With out knowing the sex of the baby in advance we could only come up with names for both genders but with me gone I knew she would probably have to name him on her own or get some help. Bringing a hand up I slip it into her hair and slowly run my fingers through her hair as I look down at her still smiling.

Post WC: 188
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:57 am

I loved seeing that smile on his face as he looked down at me while running his hand through my hair. I only hoped that my answer to his next question kept it there. Unable to face him, just in case he thought I picked a bad name for our baby, I look off to the side and take a deep breath before speaking. "I... I named him Jayden. Jayden Ingel Mayer." I didn't know what else to say after I told him our son's name. What else was there to say? He would decide how he felt about the name and I would just have to live with whatever he thought. After telling him, my gaze remains off to the side waiting for his response and my teeth capture and begin to chew nervously at my bottom lip.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:03 am

As she turns her head to the side and looks away from me I frown faintly but didn't stop her from looking away. Instead I continued to move my hand through her hair slowly and as she speaks I listen to her. After she told me the name of our son I nod faintly, remaining silent for a moment as I think on it, still looking down at her though she was still looking away. It wasn't a bad name, in fact I liked it. I just felt bad that I wasn't there to help her when the time came to give our son a name. Pulling my hand from her hair I carefully took a hold of her chin and turned her head so she would be looking up at me before I leaned down, moving to place a kiss on her lips but I paused for a moment, " It's a lovely name babe. " I said before I tried to place my lips against hers before she could respond, wanting to give her another kiss.

Post WC: 178
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:10 am

Though I didn't have time to voice a response after he praised my choice of name for our son, I was sure that he could feel my lips curve in a broad smile against his when he finally kisses me again. The smile only lasts a moment before I abandon it to dive deeper into the liplock with my man. The kiss on the stairs had only been enough to tease me, this time I wanted a passionate, heated kiss that would show Ingel just how much he had been missed. As my body continued to respond to the touch and taste of this amazing man, I wondered in the back of my mind if he actually knew about the six week no sex rule. He had been through the birth of a child before but I wasn't sure if that rule had been in place at that time or if he even remembered that part of the deal. It was only really ten or so days shy of the six week mark, how much could it really hurt to make love to my honey tonight? Certainly this could count as extenuating circumstances, right?

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:21 am

As I kissed her I could tell she was smiling behind the kiss so she must have liked my response. That was good at least now she was cheering up. With the abandoning of the smile and diving into the kiss I returned the favor and deepened the kiss. I had missed the touch of her lips and the rest of her body I began to lose myself in the kiss. I began to want more then just a kiss, I wanted the rest of her body I had mist every inch of her lovely body. Unfortunately something in the back of my mind was telling me no. Part of me didn't want to listen to the warning and another part did, the part that wanted to listen won out against the part that didn't and I slowly broke the kiss with a soft sigh, " How long has it been since you gave birth babe? " I asked as I looked down at her.

Post WC: 165
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:27 am

Aww, Crap. He obviously does know about the rule and is about to bust me on it. Since my face was already warmed by the flush of desire, adding a bit more color thanks to a blush didn't hurt anything. Smiling to him sheepishly, I bat my eyelashes and try to look completely innocent even while lifting my hips from the mattress of the bed to press my sex tight against his groin. "If I tell you it's been six weeks, will you pretend to believe me and ravage me right here, right now?" I knew he probably wouldn't go for it, but I was alright with that... there are other ways to enjoy each other that don't involve the textbook definition of intercourse.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:35 am

After the question I watch her, waiting for an answer. If it has been long enough then we could continue and have sex, but if it hasn't been long enough then we wont be able to have sex just yet.. I smile a bit as I watch her reaction and even as she lifts her hips and presses into my groin I couldn't help but press back into her some but I knew we might not be able to continue and from the sound of what she was saying we wouldn't be able to. " No babe I can't, not right now at least.. " I said with a soft sigh as I lean down and place a kiss on her forehead, " I want to though but I don't want anything to happen to you... I promise when we are able to I will ravage you as many times as I can, alright? " Hopefully she would be alright with that and not get upset, I know she probably wants it to but until the time limit was up we couldn't.' " How much longer do you have? "

Post WC: 190
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:44 am

I knew he wouldn't go against the orders of a medical professional but a girl had to hope right? Smiling up at him, even though a part of me wanted to just curl up and cry because I finally had the man I love back and couldn't even be fully intimate with him, I forced my lips to curve in a smile and lift a hand to softly stroke his cheek. "It's alright, I've gotten through this first month of celibacy relatively easily, now I just have to be strong and fight the urge to have you for ten more days. That might have been the one good thing about your being gone for so long. I seriously doubt I could have made it the full six weeks with you here constantly tempting me. If we ever have any more children you might have to take an extended vacation after I come home from the hospital." I hoped he would appreciate my effort at keeping the subject light, if I don't try and do that I might just break out into sobs. Slipping my free hand between our bodies I find the source of his arousal and take firm grasp of it through his boxers. "Besides, I'm sure I can think of ten alternate ways to welcome you home to get us through the rest of my forced celibacy."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:54 am

I watch her reaction to my words and I could tell she didn't exactly like them. After being gone for so long she probably wanted to do many things with me right now and I couldn't blame her. As her hand came up, I let her stroke my cheek before I turned my head and softly kissed her hand. I would have to make it up to her some how. I listened as she began to speak and I learned how much longer it would be until she could have sex. It wasn't to long, only ten more days which was a good thing. As she continued speaking I placed another kiss on her hand, " I see. I appreciate you being ok with this babe and I will make it up to you in ten days. ". As she began to move her free hand I glanced down at it for a moment before lifting my gaze back to her face and as I felt her hand come to rest over my arousal I smiled faintly, " I see. I will allow these other ten ways and if I could I would return the favor... " I let out a light sigh and lean down to kiss her on the cheek, " Would it be alright if I seen my son first though? I have been thinking about this day for so long... "

Post WC: 235
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:06 am

My eyes widen at the request in Ingel's last comment. I felt ashamed and guilty that I allowed my desire to cloud my mind so much that I didn't think of properly introducing him to his son before trying to seduce him. Hot tears of shame well in my eyes as I pull my hand swiftly away from his arousal and squirm out from beneath him. Scrambling up onto my knees after shifting a little ways away from him, I shake my head and fight back the tears. "Oh God, I'm sorry. Of course you can see him, babe." My new position had me on my side of the bed next to the bassinet, so I offer my hand to Ingel as the tears spill over. "Come here and look at him. His next feeding should be in about an hour, but we can wake him early if you'd like to hold him." I couldn't shake the horrible feelings causing my chest to feel like an anvil had been set on top of it. How could I have been so selfish? I am a mother now, my sons needs and the needs of my love should come before my own. I guess not everything about motherhood comes immediately with birth, now it was obvious that I have quite some way to go before deserving the title of a good mother or girlfriend.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:16 am

As I watch the reaction in her from the request to see our son I sigh lightly. I didn't want it to upset her but it did. When she begins to move out from under me I let her go and watch her as she moves over to the other side of the bed. After she had gotten seated on the bed I begin to move and move over next to her, slipping an arm around her and pulling her close to me. I nod faintly at what else she had to say, glancing into the bassinet at the child we had made together. " It's alright babe. I got caught up in the moment too. " I said, trying to make her feel better, " No, we can let him continue sleeping.. I still need to explain why I was gone for so long. Now that I am back I have all the time in the world to hold him and after he has been fed I will hold him. But for now, I will hold you babe. "

Post WC: 180
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Moments like this, being held by the father of my child while we look down upon our sleeping son, were things I had sorely missed during Ingel's absence. All of these scenes I had played out in my head through the pregnancy never had a chance to become reality. The first of course was being able to see the look on his face when I told him my water broke and that it was time, I didn't get to see anyone's face when that happened since I was home alone and had to call Jasper at work to come take me to the hospital. We missed out on being able to share that moment right after our son was born, the one where we would set eyes on our child at the same time and then look at each other in awe and love. I never got to watch my love cut our son's umbilical cord, though I will never know if that was something he had wanted to do or not. Even after the time in the hospital I had imagined moments like this one, sitting here holding each other while our baby slept beside us, that never came to pass until right now.

When he looked over our child in the bassinet, I did so too and was immediately thankful that I had put him to bed in one of the precious little light blue sleeper suits with a puppy dog on the front that Ric had brought to the hospital for Jayden. The blue of the sleeper made the already obvious red highlights in the thin covering of hair stand out even more. Since he was sleeping on his back, Ingel would be able to see his angelic face. The chubby little cheeks that even in sleep held a soft rose hue, the perfect button nose with just a hint of the angle to match his daddy's, the pouty mouth that everyone is convinced comes right from me but that I know is actually more a blend of the both of us. Jayden's chin is all his daddy too, the one thing on our son's face that can only be attributed to me are his eyes. His have the same shape as mine and have already begun to shift from the blue he was born with to the green that he and I will most likely share.

Nodding against Ingel at his mention of needing to still explain his absence, I have one question to ask before he starts in on that. "Yeah, I want to hear everything eventually, but first... I want you to tell me what you think of your son. Personally I think we did a damn good job."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 pm

As I held her close to me I gazed into the bassinet at the child we had made together. I remained silent as I slowly shifted my gaze over Jayden as he lay sleeping. While looking over his features a smile began to creep onto my face, quickly changing the expression on my face to happiness. He was so cute I just wanted to pick him up and give him a hug, holding him close to me. But I knew I couldn't do that, at least not right now. After he has eat I will be able to hold him if he doesn't go back to sleep, but for now I wouldn't wake him. Taking in all his features I looked at all the similarities he had with me and his mother. When I heard Trinity speak up I paused for a moment before glancing at her and smiling, " I think we did to. We made a damn fine baby. " I said before placing a soft kiss on the side of her neck before trying to pull her into my lap " How about when you are ready just ask and I will try and answer, ok? "

Post WC: 200
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Smiling at his answer and the kiss he places on my neck, I nod my head and allow him to take me into his lap. Once settled there I rest my back against his chest and sigh softly enjoying the feeling of being held by him. "How does tomorrow sound? We can enjoy each other until Jayden wakes up, then feed him and let you hold him until he falls back to sleep. By then the two of us will probably want to get some sleep as well. We will have plenty of time tomorrow to tell each other everything that has happened since we were last together... well unless you have to go in to work tomorrow?" I hadn't even thought about his work until now. As far as I knew they considered him dead or lost for good, they hadn't been very forthcoming with information and I had never found out if that was because they were trying to hide it from us civilians who inquired about missing agents or if they really didn't know anything more than we did.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Once I had her in my lap I slip my arms around her and hold her close to me as I wait for a first question to come out of her, expecting her have quite a few questions for me. As she begins to speak I nuzzle the side of her neck some as I listened to her. I nodded faintly as I listened to her. It turned out she was willing to wait until tomorrow to talk about what has happened and I am completely fine with that. We can spend the day tomorrow talking and spending time together just the three of us. As she asks about me having to go to work I pause for a moment, thinking on that. " Babe when I got back to our time I came right home to see you. You are more important then work. Besides, from what you have said they think I am dead. So they can live with out me for a few days longer... If I decided to go back that is. " I said as I glanced down into the bassinet at Jayden.

Post WC: 188
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 pm

At first his response seemed like a normal everyday reply, well aside from the fact that he was talking about returning from an as yet unexplained absence and his employer thinking him dead, but there was something he had said that struck me as strange. Turning my head to glance back at him, I furrow my brow and repeat the odd choice of words he had used. "Back to our time? What the hell does that mean, babe?" There was more than a hint of worry in my questions. He had so far appeared to be just fine, other than a few new scars and looking tired, but maybe something worse had happened to him in the last month and a half. Could he have been injured in the events of that day and have spent the past few weeks hallucinating or dreaming in some delirious state? How else would he come up with returning to 'our time' instead of just saying 'when I got back here' or 'when I got back home'?

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:50 pm

I kept my gaze on Jayden until I heard her speak up. At first I simply nod before nuzzling her shoulder. " Yes. That day I disappeared something happened and I, along with others, where teleported back in time to this area when it was different. Babe I have spent the last four and a half months trying to get back to this time.. I have had to survive in a world you wouldn't imagine.. It was like something straight out of a movie. " I let out a soft sigh as I tightened my grip on her, keeping her close to me. I had missed holding her like this and now that I had her I didn't want to let her go. Loosening my grip with an arm I slipped my hand onto her stomach and began to rub her stomach lightly like I would do when she was pregnant with Jayden, lightly poking at her belly button as I closed my eyes, relaxing as I held her close to me.

Post WC: 172
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 pm

I'm not sure what to do as I listen to him give a brief explanation of his disappearance. Initially I worried about him saying that he had been transported back in time, but eventually his mentioning that he had been gone for three months longer is what caused me the most severe alarm. I felt my body tense as he spoke but after his sigh, when his hands began to rub my belly like they used to, I relaxed against him again. I had been lucky in my pregnancy, most of the weight gained had been fluid and baby though my breasts had more than doubled in size over the course of the past nine months and my backside had gotten a bit wider but other than that I hadn't gained very much. My stomach was now considerably smaller than he had last seen it, it wasn't quite back to pre baby shape but thanks to delivery and the post partum exercises the nurses had told me about, it was back to the way it had looked when I first started showing the early pregnancy pooch. Of course now it was softer, mostly the stretched skin from the pregnancy, but I was working a little every day on firming it back up so I would still be sexy for my man... that had been one way for me to secretly keep hope of his return alive in my heart. Placing a hand over his as it rubs my stomach, I shake my head against his chest before sighing heavily and breaking the news to him. "I don't know how to say this, babe, but... you weren't gone four and a half months. The earthquake was only a month and a half ago. That day was less than a week before my due date, and I delivered two weeks later. Jayden's only a month old today. It's only been one month and two weeks since you disappeared."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:40 pm

I continued to softly rub her stomach with my hand and as her hand comes to rest upon mine I smile and softly kiss her shoulder, rubbing her stomach a moment longer before I rest my hand on her abdomen. When she shook her head I looked at her for a moment, wondering why she shook her head. As she began to speak I began to understand why she had shaken her head. What she is telling me didn't help the way I was feeling in the least bit, instead it made me sink back into the hole I was working to climb out of. What I had said made me sound like I am delusional. With a soft grown I begin to release my hold on her and as I let go of her completely I fall back onto the bed and bring a hand up and rub my face, sighing heavily. " I'm not crazy... I'm not crazy. " I said in a soft whisper as I closed my eyes. I couldn't beleive what she was saying, how could she have only experienced a month and a half of like while I experienced so much more.

Post WC: 198
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Wow, now I felt like a total ass. When he let go of me and laid back on the bed I immediately rolled to the side to lay down next to him. Resting a hand on his chest, I watch him rub his face. "No, babe, you aren't crazy. There has to be an explanation and I am sure we will figure out what it is tomorrow when we talk about everything. Today has been an eventful one for both of us so why don't we just hold off on talking about any more of what happened until after we get some rest tonight?" While I was speaking I began to feel an all too familiar ache in my left breast. Since Jayden was born I had been breastfeeding him exclusively, with plans to supplement with formula once I went back to work in a few more weeks, but for some reason he seemed to openly prefer my right breast to the left one. Every feeding I would start him out on the left but he would only suckle there for a few minutes before fussing until I switched him over to the right one. Most of the time I would remember to pump or at least manually express the milk filling the left breast after putting Jayden down so I could avoid this exact pain that was showing up now. I had failed to do so after the last feeding because I was so tired and wanted to try and get some sleep, then when I woke up Ingel was home so I didn't think about it again. Now it was too full and beginning to hurt so I would have to relieve the pressure to alleviate the pain. I didn't want to leave Ingel just yet and the pump was across the room on top of the dresser so I simply began to rub at it, even though I knew that stimulation could cause it to start leaking at any moment.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:19 am

I felt her come to rest beside me but I didn't look at her just yet, instead I kept my hand on my head with my eyes closed, laying next to her now. Though I did bring my free hand up to my chest and rested it over hers, lightly rubbing the top of her hand with my thumb. Though she was telling me I wasn't crazy I still felt bad and as if something was wrong with this. How could I miss four and a half months and she not miss that much. What happened here? Finally I begin to open my eyes, bringing my hand down from my face as I stair up at the ceiling of the bedroom. Turning my gaze to Trinity I noticed she was rubbing one of her breasts like something was wrong with it. Frowning faintly I begin to shift and carefuly climb over top of her before I reach down to the him of the shirt she has on and begin to pull it up, " What's the matter babe? " I ask as I try to pull the shirt up and off of her.

Post WC: 193
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:57 am

As Ingel began to move, changing our positions, and reached to lift my shirt over my head and off of me, I knew he had noticed my rubbing at the ache in my breast. We hadn't talked about my choice to breastfeed before he left because I hadn't made up my mind yet, I didn't actually decide until that first night in the hospital to go through with it. The heat and color from the blush rose to my cheeks as I looked away from my honey's face. "Umm... nothing's wrong... it's just a little bit tender." Of course I had removed my hand when he started to pull my shirt up so once he uncovered them, both breasts would be on full, unhindered display for him. I wasn't sure if I should just tell him that I was breastfeeding and explain why it was hurting or if he would be grossed out by it. The nurses had told me that some men take a while to acclimate to the idea of their women lactating so I didn't know how he would handle it.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:10 am

As she answered me I nodded and pulled the shirt up over her breasts and off of her if she didn't stop me. Turning my attention to her breasts I looked down at them for a moment before looking to the one she was rubbing. I glance to her face and smile faintly at the blush that had taken hold of her cheeks. Turning my attention away from her face I begin to move down, leaning down to her breasts before placing a soft kiss on the one she was rubbing, " How about I make you feel better? " I asked before placing another kiss on her breast, moving to flick my tongue across her exposed nipple as I moved a hand down to her side and lightly rub her side. I wanted to move my hand lower, between her legs but I knew I couldn't do that just yet, so it would have to wait until the remaining time had elapsed, I just hope we both can wait that long..

Post WC: 172
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:44 am

Seeing as how the only mouth that has been in contact with my breasts for the past month was my son's, I was finding the kisses and teasing flick of Ingel's tongue to be quite a nice change in routine. Of course there was still a great deal of tenderness in the left breast due to the fact that it still needed to be emptied but I was more then willing to ignore the problem a bit longer to enjoy this attention from my honey. When his tongue came into contact with my nipple I could feel a tiny bit of wetness escape the dark, puckered flesh. Hopefully it wouldn't be enough to catch his attention or make him stop just yet. A soft moan escapes my lips as my back arches against the bed to bring my breasts closer to his mouth as if begging for more.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:51 am

As she began to moan from me licking her nipple I smiled and as she arched off the bed to bring her breast to me more I flicked my tongue across her nipple again. Flicking my tongue across her nipple I glanced up to her face as I brought a hand up to her other breast and began to grope it lightly. " How is this babe? " I asked, flicking my tongue across her nipple again before I took her nipple into my mouth and began to flick my tongue cross it faster now, trying to please her as much as I could even though I couldn't do anything with other parts of her just yet. I hope that my attention to her breasts and nipples would be enough for her right now and when she was healed I would do more with her, but for now I would give her breasts all my attention.

Post WC: 156
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:04 am

"Oh God it's been so long, Ingel... I've missed you so much... and I've missed that incredible tongue of yours." I moaned in response to his question as his mouth and tongue continued their torture of my breasts. I knew the fun would be over soon enough, that he was bound to notice once my full milk bags began to leak, but for now I was determined to enjoy the attention.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:11 am

Hearing her words made me smile and I knew how she was feeling though it for me it was longer but I still couldn't deny that she had gone with out me for as long as she did. I flicked my tongue across her nipple a few more times before I began to suck on it lightly. As I began to suck on her nipple I continued to grope her other breast, trying to make her feel as good as I possibly could.

Post WC: 83
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:24 am

Holy crap! In all of those talks I had with the nurses about breastfeeding and what to expect, this particular scenario had never come up. Had they mentioned anything about this sudden rush of simultaneous pain and relief I might have just stopped him when he was licking and gone to get the pump. It was powerful enough to bring my back completely off the mattress and cause me to let out a sharp cry. I could feel the milk surge from my nipple into his open mouth but there was nothing I could do to stop it. It wouldn't just be a quick spray and then nothing either, once the overfull breast found relief it would continue to leak even after his mouth is pulled away.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:37 am

As I sucked on her nipple something happened that I wasn't expecting to happen caught me completely off guard and sent me for a loop figuratively. When the milk began to rush out of her nipple into my mouth my eyes widened, opening fully as I got a mouth full of breast milk before I could pull back off of her nipple. The amount of milk forced into my mouth made my cheeks poof out some and I held it in my mouth for a moment, trying to figure out what to do with it, I brought a hand up and covered my mouth as the look of surprise covering my face completely. The sudden release of milk had shocked me greatly, there was no real warning that something like this was going to happen. It was warm and tasted nothing like cows milk, it was more thin and watery and even tasted sweet, but I didn't just want to spit it out no the bed, that would seem right.

Post WC: 170
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:23 pm

After watching Ingel pull back from my breast in total shock I couldn't hold back the giggles welling up in my chest. Grabbing the tshirt I had been wearing, I ball it up and press it to my still leaking nipple to staunch the dripping that his suckling had set off. I could tell that he hadn't swallowed the mouthful of milk he'd gotten, but he hadn't yet spit it out either. I figured if he didn't like it in his mouth, he would run to the bathroom to spit it in the sink or grab one of the towels hanging over the sides of the hamper in the corner of the bedroom to spit it in. Still laughing, I look at him while trying to hide my smile. "I'm sorry, babe. I guess I should have warned you that could happen since I'm breastfeeding. Forgive me?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next