Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) Empty
PostSubject: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:24 pm

House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) Ingel_13

.:: House Hunting ::.

The day me and Trinity had set aside to go house hunting had finally come. I would be lying if I didn't say I was looking forward to this day and was excited about it, though I knew I would be moving out of the Lower Commons, I would be moving closer to the woman I had come to love, that was the major point, the other was a minor one, it being the fact that I would be closer to my place of work. After getting up and having some breakfast, I called Trinity to make sure our date was still on. Once I was finished with my call and breakfast, I took a shower, getting all nice and squeaky clean, before getting dressed. After I finished getting dressed and making sure I had everything I left my apartment and made my way out to the parking lot and hopped into my vehicle before hitting the road, starting my trek to East City where I would meet Trinity at her place. Even though I was not leaving just yet, as I drove down the road, I couldn't help but look around at all the familiar places in the Lower Commons and think back to all the time I have spent in this place and all the fond memory's I had acquired over my time in the Lower Commons.
The drive was a nice one filled with good memory's of things I had done in my past and the life that I use to have. However, once I came to the building Trinity lived in I was already thinking about the present and everything that had happened between me and Trinity, most importantly what happened just a few days ago. After pulling into the parking lot, I came to a stop in a parking spot and turned my vehicle off before getting out of it and head into Trinity's building before making my way to her apartment. Once I came to her door, I stopped out side it and brought my hand up, knocking on the door twice before letting my hand fall back to my side, waiting for her to answer.

Post WC: 362
Total WC: 362

House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:46 pm

In the days that passed since the last afternoon spent with Ingel I had been walking around in a sort of haze. I hadn't talked to Jasper about the... new development... I didn't want him to know until I was certain that it was true. As far as finding out whether it was true or not, I hadn't quite gotten around to making a doctor's appointment for confirmation. I had at least stopped on my home from work last night to pick up the apartment guide I'd promised Ingel I would get and just happened to add a couple of those home tests to the counter for purchase. Since the directions had suggested I take the test first thing in the morning when certain fluids were more concentrated than during the rest of the day I stored the tests beneath the sink and took the first one of the two pack this morning when I woke up. Of course there were two lines, the control line and the one that ends up altering a person's life, well two people's lives in this case. I didn't really expect to see a negative outcome on the test. My body had already told me that the results would turn out positive and continue to do so no matter how many tests I take. There were a few more tears after I saw the test, I figured there would be tears at random times for the next few months. Once my eyes were almost finished leaking I went to the kitchen to calm myself down with a cup of coffee.

Halfway through my coffee my stomach decided to revolt against the warm brew so I had yet another trip to the bathroom. That's when I decided to just shower and dress for the day. I had spent the hour winding down before bed last night going through the apartment guide and had found a handful of places for Ingel and I to check out today. There were a couple studios, one flat, one townhouse, and three regular apartment styles in the mix. They were all in the same price range, one I assumed Ingle could afford, and they were all within a mile of my building. I hoped he wouldn't mind me picking places so close, if he wanted to be in a different part of East City we could always use today's selection to figure out which floor plan he prefers. His call came right as I was stepping out of the shower and looking for decent clothes to wear. I would have to go shopping eventually, since most of my clothes are form fitting to entice my customers to tip me more. A lot was going to change in my life over the next few months, even more would change after those.

While waiting for Ingel to arrive I went over the guide once more to make sure I hadn't missed any prime properties last night when I went over it all the first time. As far as I could tell I had marked the best options in the whole booklet, and I didn't just feel that way because they were all nice and close to me. I found myself really excited over this opportunity to help my man find a new place to live, almost as excited as I would be if he and I were looking for a place to share. I had just closed the guide for the last time and slipped it into my purse when I heard the knock at the door. Hopping up from the couch I scramble for the door and let it swing open wide. With my purse strap over one shoulder I offer Ingel a jazzed grin. "Heya sexy. Ready to find you a new place?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:09 pm

At first when the door began to swing open, I wasn't sure if it was going to be Trinity or her brother Jasper on the other side, greeting me. That got me to wondering, how were we going to tell her brother.. Did she want to tell him on her own, or did she want me to be there with her when she told him? My train of thought shifted back to Trinity as I found it was her standing on the other side of the door. Once the door was open I looked through t passage way over at her and smiled lightly as she spoke to me. With the question, I gave a nod of my head before speaking up, " Hey babe. Yeah, I'm ready to find a new place. Are you ready to find a new place? ". I asked, turning the question back on her as I glanced over her once. After the question, I brought up a hand and reached it out to her, offering to hold her hand as my smile grew while I looked at her. One of the things I had started to think about now that I found out she may be having my child was asking her to move in with me, to this new place we would be finding, though I was still tossing around the idea. I wasn't sure how she felt about that and if she even wanted too, and I was still a bit unsure about it myself but it is something that may need to happen now. I wanted to be there for her as much as I could through this, not just because I had more experience with it but because of how I felt about her too..

Post WC: 295
Total WC: 657
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Taking just a moment to pause and retrace my steps this morning to make sure that I managed to hide the pr... the stick test thingy so that Jasper wouldn't stumble upon it should he get home from work before Ingel and I made it back here, I give the man a nod as I step out of the door way and take his offered hand. Knowing the door would lock behind me I was ready for my man to lead me to his vehicle so we could get the hunt for his apar... wait a minute... my mind had only just realized what was wrong about his question. Instead of asking me if I am ready to find a new place, he should have asked if I am ready to HELP him find the new place. I shook it off as just a simple miswording of the question and nod my head again to confirm the story within my own mind. "All set. I marked a few places in the apartment guide thing. I stopped in at the corner store on the way home, you know, the one that stays open all night now? Anyway, I stopped in there and found the only copy they had left. It is technically from last week but most of the places I thought you should check out should still be available. They are all recent listings in a reasonable price range and all of them are less than a mile from here. I wasn't sure if you wanted to be quite that close to my building, if you would rather be in another part of East City I can find available places there in the car. It's all up to you hun."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:30 pm

I kept my hand out to her and when she took it as she stepped out of her apartment, I gave her hand a light squeeze. Once she was out she began speaking again and I listened to her. As she informed me she had picked up one of those real estate magazines I nodded my head once more in acknowledgment. Using one of those was a lot easier then simply driving around looking for places for sell.. When she brought up the part about them being with in a mile from where she currently lives, I found I liked that part, I wanted to be as close to her as I could if she didn't want to live with me at the moment, though I had yet to bring any of that up.. " Alright, that sounds good, will make looking for a place a lot easier now that you have some marked. And, I don't mind that you picked out places that close to your building, I actually like it. I would like to be as close to you as I can get. " I said, giving her hand another light squeeze. " How are you feeling today? " I asked, stepping closer so I could lean in and place a soft kiss on her forehead before pulling back enough to look into her eyes.

Post WC: 227
Total WC: 884
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:43 pm

"Well if you want to be really close to me you could always just try to find a place here in the building. When I was down in the basement doing laundry last week I heard that old Ms. Haversham was thinking of moving to Northern Heights to live with her daughter, son in law, and grandkids. You would probably have to hire a cleaning crew to get the smell of a few decades full of cats out of the upholstery. Oh and that nice Nina woman down the hall is getting married next month, you could always wait her out and snatch her place when her new husband finally moves her into his Metro high rise." While I told him of the two upcoming availabilities here in my building I spoke with a half joking tone just in case he really didn't want to be that close to the apartment my brother and I share. Another reason for the not entirely serious tone was that I was secretly hoping he would find a place with a working elevator. I was getting really tired of climbing three flights of stairs because the crappy lift in this building was too expensive for the super to fix. Not that I would be spared from climbing these stairs even after Ingel finds a new place but a vacation from them when crashing at his place would be nice. "But seriously, I found a couple studios, one flat, one townhouse, and a few normal apartment layouts for you to check out. I figured that even if you didn't find one you wanted to snatch up today you could at least get an idea of which type you like."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:56 pm

I kept my gaze on her and listened as she began speaking again. I was hoping she would tell me how she was doing but that seemed like something she wasn't going to touch on right now. However, if memory serves me right, she probably had a not so good morning with having to get up and head to the toilet to throw up.. I decided not to ask about it again and let her tell me about it when she felt up to it. With the mention of moving into her building and the up coming open apartments, I put some thought into it. That was a good choice, I would be really close to her. As she went on, I continued listening to her while thinking over everything she had to say. When she says she found a few already I nod my head, good, we could go check those out first then. " Alright. That sounds good babe and we can put those apartments coming open in your building on the list too. Now, if everything is set, shall we be on our way? We have places to look at and time to spend together and I am very fortunate to be spending my day off with a very sexy young lady. "

Post WC: 216
Total WC: 1100
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 pm

"Aye Aye, Captain. Let's start with the flat. It's the farthest out from the building. We can work our way back here from there if that sounds good to you." I had purposely avoided the question about how I was feeling today. This was supposed to be about him finding a new home, not about me and the life we had recently found out I might be carrying. While I knew in my heart that it was true, I still couldn't allow my mind to confirm it, not until I had a professional tell me so. Anyway, no more digressing, if this development came to fruition there would be enough personal time sacrificed, I didn't want Ingel to have to sacrifice anything right now, even a moment to have a conversation about my condition. Giving his hand a squeeze and flashing him a smile, I head down the stairs dragging him along with me. "Let's get a move on babe, I have meat thawing in the fridge for dinner tonight, enough for you to stay and join in if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:24 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle faintly at her captain comment and as she went on with her plan, I nodded, agreeing with what she had set out for us today. Once she began moving, I followed along side her as she lead the way down the stairs and spoke once more. I glanced at her when she mentioned me coming over for dinner, " Alright. So is that an official invite for dinner tonight? " I said in a teasing way. Aside from spending the day with her I had nothing else to do today and if she wanted me to stay longer and have dinner with her and her brother I would be more then happy to stay for dinner with them, maybe it would give us time to talk about everything that was going on, or, at the least, we could talk to Jasper about me moving and see if he wanted to help me with it, " Does that mean our outing has to be fairly brief, or am I able to kidnap you for most of the day and spend all that time with you? "

Post WC: 190
Total WC: 1290
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:32 pm

"Of course you're invited for dinner, you have an ever standing invitation, unless of course you have a better offer that you would rather accept." My eyes narrow playfully when I mention the part about the 'better offer'. While I had never been the smartest girl when it came to trusting men I was almost certain that Ingel was not accepting any other offers behind my back, and even if he were I hoped that would cease now that we were fairly sure we would be tied together for at least the next few months. "As for time, you can have me for the rest of the morning and all afternoon. I just need to be back here by early evening so I can get dinner in the oven. I'd say that gives you a good seven hours or so to do with me as you will. The house hunting should only take about half of that, unless you're the kind of guy who has to inspect every single inch of every apartment." By this time we were approaching the bottom of the steps and I hesitated long enough for him to take the lead. I wasn't sure where he had parked so I didn't know which exit would be the better idea. I would hang back just enough for him to guide me in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:45 pm

When she mentioned a better offer, I glanced at her for a moment as I thought on the comment. I had an idea of what she was implying but something like that was something I didn't do... Sure, there were other women that I interacted with but it was on the level of a friend or coworker, not on the level that I am with Trinity. Once she began talking about how much time we had together at the moment, I gave a faint nod as I thought about what all we could do today aside from going and looking at houses all day. When she made the comment about maybe being the type to inspect every inch of an apartment, I smirked lightly. I didn't think I would go that far, but I would like to check out the layout of places to get an idea of them. As she began to hesitate and allow me to take lead, I did so and began to lead the way, " I assure you that you are the only one I accept offers from, though, there was this one time I went and staid over at a friends house... " I said in a playful tone, glancing at her before looking back ahead of us, " So we can spend a few hours looking at places and then, perhaps spend the rest of the time together? Maybe drive around town a bit, if you are up for that, or go back to my place, or yours. Which ever you feel like. " I said, glancing to her once more before looking back ahead of us as I lead the way from the stairs and too the main entrance so I could take her to my vehicle.

Post WC: 295
Total WC: 1585
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:58 pm

Falling back into step with him, under his lead this time, I fall silent and listen to his words. When he was done I realized that only a few of them actually stuck in my mind... 'there was this one time I went and stayed over at a friend's house'. Through all of that the only thing I focused in on was the white hot jealousy searing through my heart. My mind protested the feeling on the grounds that I really had no right to be jealous, but my heart was on the verge of breaking. Why would it hurt me this much to think of Ingel sleeping over at a friend's house if he or she was really just a friend? Struggling hard not to let the sudden tensing of my muscles spread to the hand linked with his and fighting with all of my strength to keep the upset emotions buried far away from showing on my face I reply to all of this with a muttered, 'Alright, whatever you want to do is fine with me.' I had to respond somehow, he had asked a question in there somewhere hadn't he? I wasn't exactly sure at this point, all I knew was that I had to say something and that seemed like the best option.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:23 pm

When she responded to me, I wasn't quite sure if that was the kind of response I was expecting from her, it sounded a bit off, coming to a stop, I looked to her and pulled her close to me, slipping my free arm around her and smiling down at her, " I was kidding babe. You are the only girl for me. " As I spoke, I leaned in and lightly rested my forehead against hers as I gazed into her eyes, " I would never go off and do things with another woman. I'm not that kind of man anymore. I'm a one woman man, and that woman is you Trinity. " Once I finished speaking, I lifted our joined hands and brought them up so I could place a soft kiss on the back of her hand, " And it will always be like that unless, I promise. " Once I pulled our joined hands away and leaned in to place a soft kiss on her lips.

Post WC: 170
Total WC: 1755
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:32 pm

Despite all of my efforts to hide my true reaction from him, Ingel must have seen through and realize that I wasn't very happy about what he had said, even if it had been mean as innocent teasing. His assurances made me feel a little better, they at least eased some of the raging jealousy that was bubbling inside me. After he spoke I lifted my face to kiss his cheek lightly before speaking with a playful grin on my face. "You know, using words like always and forever when speaking to an overly emotional girl like me could be a bad idea. I might be foolish enough to start to believe them." Since I assumed this part of the conversation would end here, I tried to pull away from him then so we could continue on our way to his vehicle.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:44 pm

When she lifted her face and placed the kiss on my cheek, I let her and looked at her as she began to speak. I smiled lightly as I listened to what she had to say, if only she knew how much I meant those words.. Once she began to move, I didn't try to stop her and began to move with her, following her to my vehicle. " I see. I mean each and every one of those words and plan to carry them out to the best of my ability. " I said as I moved ahead of her, to the passenger side door and pulled it open for her, offering to help her get in. Now that I knew she may be carrying a child inside her I couldn't help but feel more worried about her safety and want to do all I can to help her out as much as possible.

Post WC: 155
Total WC: 1910
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 pm

I couldn't explain why I felt uncomfortable when Ingel said he meant the words he'd used. Now that there was a possibility of a future with this man I found myself wanting it more than I ever thought I could. Wanting something that much, especially when I still wasn't sure it would or could really happen, wasn't an easy thing for me to experience. To tell the truth it scared the hell out of me. I couldn't allow myself to hope for an always or a forever with him, not yet, not when there was such a great chance that I would eventually lose it. I had made the mistake of hoping for things too many times in my life, just the thought of opening myself to another unimaginable pain like the destruction of hope made my heart ache in my chest. I didn't think I could live through that kind of pain again, not when it involved something as big as hoping to share a life, a child, with a man I love and who loves me back. I didn't speak as he helped me into the vehicle, I didn't know what to say. I couldn't tell him why I couldn't believe in his words. When I was settled in the passenger seat I offered him a halfhearted smile and a murmur of thanks before pulling the seat belt around my body and shifting to the side to let him close the door so he could make his way to the other side.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:17 pm

After helping her into the car, I waited for a moment, making sure she was settled in. When she offered me the smile, I returned it with a faint nod. Once she was buckled up I pushed the door shut before making my way around to the driver side. Once I came to the driver side, I opened the door and slipped into my vehicle and shut the door behind me before buckling up as well. Pulling my keys from my pocket, I reach to start my vehicle and glance over to Trinity since she had all the information about where we would be heading for this outing, " So babe, since we decided to start at the end and work from there, where do we head first? " I asked, putting the vehicle in gear and slowly backing up before pulling up to the exit of the parking lot, waiting for a response from her before deciding which way to go from here.

Post WC: 164
Total WC: 2074
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:07 am

Once Ingel came around the car, climbed in to his seat, and started the motor; I had just finished pulling out the apartment finding guide and opening it to the first and farthest away destination. Using the map provided in the front of the booklet, and the circled destinations I had marked the night before, I give him directions to the first stop on today's tour of homes. Then, while he was hopefully heading the way I suggested, I would go on to tell him that since all of the stops were located fairly close to one another we could probably park in the public areas nestled between a few of them, walk to those in the vicinity and then drive to the next little cluster. There were three clusters in all so there would only be cause to drive and park in three locations if we did it this way. Of course the final decision was entirely up to Ingel, I was simply making a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:18 am

When she gave me directions to the first house we were going to look at, I gave a nod and pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street, heading for the first house. As I drove down the street I listened to her as she continued talking, laying out her suggestion to me. Once she had told me her idea, I thought on it for a moment before coming to the conclusion that it sounded like a good idea, so I decided to go with her suggestion. With an Alright, I continued driving down the street, taking each turn needed to get to our first destination.
When we came to the first stop for the day, I pulled into the desired parking lot before turning off my vehicle and getting out, then making my way over to the passenger side to meet Trinity once she got out of the car. " We don't have to see anyone before looking at any of these places, like some kind of agent or something, do we? " I asked as I offered her a hand.

Post WC: 183
Total WC: 2257
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:25 am

The drive went by quickly, since the farthest destination was only a mile away I knew it wouldn't take long to get there. The bulk of our time spent in this errand would be looking at the actual places and not wasted in travel time. When we parked and Ingel exited the vehicle to come around and help as I was exiting, I thanked him for his assistance while laughing to myself at how his level of assistance and compassion had changed since learning that I was most likely carrying his child. Males are so funny sometimes. When his question reaches my ears I just look at him and shake my head with a real laugh. "Don't you trust me babe? Most of these are already empty spaces, available to be shown by the super of the buildings. Only two actually listed with a realtor and they just happen to be open for most of the day today. The realtors told me we could drop by any time before three. I don't think we will have any trouble making that happen." After getting out of the car and closing the door behind me, I point to the building just off to the right of the parking area. "The first stop is in that building, fifth floor. The super said to just take the service lift up, evidently he just leaves the place open during the day so he doesn't have to keep going up to unlock it and babysit people."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:46 am

As she began to get out of the car, I listened to what she had to say about the places we would be visiting, I nodded my head some as I listened to her. Of coarse I trusted her, I just wasn't sure, I remember having to talk to the owner of the building in order to see the apartment I currently live in... When she pointed off to the right at a building, I turned my head and looked at the building, my gaze going up to the fifth floor where she said the apartment was located. After gazing at the building for a moment I looked back to her and gave another nod, " I see. Alright. And I do trust you babe. " I said, offering her a smile and my hand, " Shall we be on our way then? "

Post WC: 144
Total WC: 2401
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Taking the hand offered by Ingel, holding the apartment guide open to the page featuring the flat we are about to check out in my free hand, I read over the features listed again to familiarize myself with the information. As we begin heading in the direction of the building I would mention a few of these to him, mainly the ones I thought he would be interested in. I would skip over the more female oritented stuff like how much light the large picture windows give in the morning and the smaller permanently fogged windows provide with sunset. Men don't generally care about lighting, they are more interested in knowing the floor was made with the finest treated lumber money can buy or something along those lines. When we reach the building I would step ahead and open the door for him, wearing a teasing smile while mentioning that it was my turn to be the gentlewoman.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Leading the way away from my vehicle and towards the building, I listen as Trinity begins talking about the apartment we are going to check out. I listened intently to what she read about the place and thought over the details as I thought on what kind of place I wanted. When she stepped ahead of me and opened the door for me, I looked at her for a moment before offering a smile in return before stepping through the door and looking back to her, " You wouldn't be trying to take my job away from me, now would you? Isn't the man suppose to hold the door open for his girl? Or did I get that wrong? "

Post WC: 120
Total WC: 2521
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:19 pm

"Traditionally the man does the door opening but is it really so wrong for a girl to open one little door every now and then in these modern times? Besides, we aren't exactly a traditional couple, if we were there would have been a few steps before this one." I speak with a smile on my face as I drop and hand to my lower abdomen to point out that the step I mentioned was the one involving the fetus that is most likely making itself at home beneath my splayed fingers. I still hadn't mentioned the positive preg... urine stick test thingy, I should probably work that in at some point. Since I want to keep the bulk of today about Ingel and his search for a new home out of Lower Commons and closer to me, I decide that conversation can wait until later this evening. After we both enter the lobby area of the building I would head for the service elevator, or lift as the super called it, and reach down to pull up the cage door so we can climb in and head to the fifth floor. If Ingel felt the need to prove his masculinity and open the cage for me I would allow it... unless he makes some irritating comment about me being in a delicate condition or some similar bullshit. If he was to open his mouth and spout that crap I would have to really hold back from smacking the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:32 pm

With her comment, I shook my head faintly as I glanced down at her abdomen, " No, there isn't anything wrong with that. Mmm, a few steps you say... you wouldn't be talking about the 'M' word, now would you? " by 'M' word, I meant marriage, something that had not come up between us and well, now was something that might, depending on how things went, but that was probably a talk for another time. As we enter the lobby, I glance around some as I follow at her side to the service elevator that we needed to take. As we came to the elevator, I first thought I was going to be the one lifting the cage door, however Trinity moved to do such and I didn't offer any words of argument to what she was doing. Even though I felt I should help her out with things, I knew she was capable of doing things on her own right now, it wouldn't be till later, if she was actually with child, that things may change and I may have to help her more. " I have been meaning to ask you something. " I said, glancing to Trinity before stepping through the open doors and into the service elevator.

Post WC: 212
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:42 pm

"Yes, that 'M' word is generally a step that comes before the 'P' word that we're dealing with now, but we haven't exactly followed the predetermined steps up to this point. Sleeping together the first night we meet certainly isn't step one, but it was for us, remember?" After opening the cage I step on to the elevator and wait for him to follow before pulling the wired door back down and pushing the button that will take us to the fifth floor where the loft we are here to look at is waiting. I had only seen one loft before, other than on television or in movies of course, and I liked what I saw then. I hoped this one would be half as nice as the one I'd visited before. If it wasn't I would feel terrible for even bringing Ingel here. When he mentioned a question he had been meaning to ask me I turn to face him with a half smile half terrified look on my face. "Oh? What question would that be?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:59 pm

It seemed we were both on the same page, we did do it a little out of order.. I nodded my head when she asked if I remembered our first night together, yea, I do remember it pretty well, though part of it I didn't want to remember, namely the part dealing with getting shot.. However, if it wasn't for that I might not have met Trinity and formed the relationship we now have. I took up my place next to her after entering into the elevator and when she responded to my question, I paused for a moment before speaking up, " I don't want to ruin the mood or anything but... about your dear brother Jasper. Are we going to wait until we find out if the 'p' word is true before we tell him. Or, shall we put that issue aside for later and focus on the issue at hand, finding a place to move into? " I wasn't sure if she had thought about telling her brother or even wanted to, though it was an issue that needed to be addressed, he would probably end up finding out when she started to get bigger, if she really was going to have a baby. As I thought on this, I began to wonder how he would react to it..

Post WC: 222
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Yeah it figures that would be the question he had been wanting to ask. No fun questions, only how or when are we going to tell my brother. It isn't like I haven't been thinking about the same thing, I just hoped we could get through more of his house hunting before that subject fully came up. "I've considered waiting until I go and have the blood test done in a couple days but I have a pretty good idea what the blood test will say, especially after the home tests I picked up last night on the way home from work." There, it was out, so much for waiting until later this evening. I guess the short lift ride to the fifth floor was as good a time as any. Just as I finish mentioning the 'P' tests the elevator comes to a halt on our destined floor so I turn away from Ingel and pull the cage door up one more time so we can step out into the loft. As far as lofts go it was your average space. The main floor was made up of kitchen, living area, and a sort of den looking area with plenty of space between the three and doors leading to a bathroom and closets along the wall. There was a short metal staircase leading to a true open air loft where the bedroom would undoubtedly go and it appeared to have a private bathroom up there along with at least one closet.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:29 pm

I watched her some as I listened to her response to my question, as she went on she made mention of a home test she bought and probably used between then and now, though I hadn't seen the results yet but from what she just said it sounded like the test was positive. Though I wanted to ask her about the test, the elevator came to a stop and my mind was brought back to our hunt for a place that I could move into, so I decided to put the questions off to the side for later. When she lifted the cage door once again, I smiled lightly as I moved up and give her a quick kiss on the cheek before I slipped through the opening and looked back at her, waiting for her to come on, " Alright. Were, since you have the information about the flat, I guess you get automatically nominated to be the tour guide of sorts. " I said, still offering her a kind smile as I offered her a hand, " Or we can take a moment and simply walk around and look at it with out the book. "

Post WC: 198
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:45 pm

"The book just gives a basic over view of the place and lists the biggest selling points that I already mentioned in the car so I guess walking around would be the best idea." I say with a smile as I exit the lift and take the hand he was offering me. "Though I do have to say that the book is right about the windows. They do bring in a great amount of light, it would save on power usage during the day to have a place this bright. You could even get some of those automatic shades installed on the ones too high to reach for times when you want it to stay a little dimmer in here, like those rare mornings when you actually get to sleep in." Since I had noticed the way he tends to hide his face from the morning sun on days when he doesn't have a specific time to get up I figured that this would be a good thing to mention to him. Giving Ingel's hand a gentle squeeze I look to him with a devilish grin and a quirked eyebrow. "Want to climb up to the loft and check out the bedroom area?" Even though there was no bed up there at the moment it couldn't hurt to check out the ambiance of the area. Without waiting for his answer I let go of his hand and scurry over to the iron staircase leading to the open air landing and start the upward climb.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:04 pm

As she takes my hand I look away from her and glance around the area some as she begins speaking once more. What she had to say was true, it would save on power and that was a good point, though I wanted to see the rest the place had to offer before deciding on it.. " That sounds like a good idea. " I said, turning my attention back to her when I felt the squeeze to my hand, looking to her with a light smile. When I seen the look on her face I began to wonder what she had on her mind and then she asked if I wanted to check out the loft.. I wasn't to sure about that right now, but before I could voice an answer to the question she had let go of my hand and was off for the staircase and on her way up it. I quickly gave chase after her but held back enough so she could get up the staircase before I could catch up to her. When I did catch her, I would try and take her into my arms and pull her close, my smile having shifted into a light grin, " Hmmmm "

Post WC: 207
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Once I reach the top of the stairs I turn to wait for the man I knew would follow. He couldn't resist the chance to tour an unchristened bedroom with me, at least one we hadn't christened ourselves. When he steps forward to take me into his arms, I flash him an inviting smile and stepped forward to slip into his embrace. After letting out a soft sigh at being held within his arms I lift my face to his neck where I nuzzle his warm flesh before murmuring quietly into his ear. "So tell me babe... can you imagine waking up with me in your arms here? Rolling over and making love to me before your eyes are even fully open while the morning sunlight streams down over us?" While I know that guys don't generally visualize things in the same way that us females do, I figured giving him a scene to think about couldn't hurt. The worst that can happen is for him to not be able to see the images I am trying to share, or he could see them and not like the way they look.

If I didn't have thoughts like that last one all too often, like thinking Ingel every hour or so that Ingel is looking for a way out or is only biding him time with me until some better girl comes around, I might think that the emotional swings that can generally be attributed to my recently discovered condition are coming into play. Unfortunately for me I can't blame my hormonal idiosyncrasies on the all too new pregnancy since I have been this way for the majority of my life. Instead I return to the playful nuzzling of my man's neck and wait for his answer.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:50 pm

When she steps into my arms, I carefully wrap my arms around her and hold her close as I smile down at her. Turning my gaze away from her, I glance around the room some as I listen to her as she begins speaking to me. As she posed the question, I thought on it for a few seconds, tossing around the idea of waking up with her each morning. Would she really be willing to move in with me if I did ask her, or would she want to stay with her brother, and speaking of her brother, I still didn't know how he felt about all this, for all I know he could want to run me off when he finds out.. But I didn't feel like dwelling on these thoughts to much, I had more, interesting thoughts to think of at the moment. As I pushed the unpleasant thoughts to the side, I began to once again think on what Trinity had said and nodded my head faintly, " Yes, I can see that babe and it sounds very appealing. " as I began to speak, I began to shift an arm, slowly running my hand down her back, " To bad we can't do something like that right now? " I said, glancing to her, a devilish little smile on my face.

Post WC: 226
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:34 am

After listening to his statement of lament and seeing that grin curl over his lips I can't hold back the muscle twitch urging my own lips into mirroring his. The smile is quickly followed by a rueful shake of my head. "We have other apartments to look at before we can give in to those passionate itches. I know you've heard mothers tell their kids that they should have gone to the bathroom before they left the house... well you should have taken me to bed before we left the house. Now you will just have to wait until we finish the official business for today. Since the dinner I am planning on cooking will take more than an hour in the oven we should have plenty of time to talk and still get in a little play time." With that said I ease myself out of his embrace to remove the temptation of taking advantage of this empty apartment. Moving over to the window that would be the perfect spot to center the bed, I gaze out over the city and heave a quiet sigh. The view stirred something inside me, took me to another time and place so to speak. I could almost see myself pacing the floor of this loft, looking out at the very same view, while trying to calm a fussy infant. Shaking my head to free myself of the heart tugging vision, I tell myself that even if Ingel chooses this apartment it still didn't mean that I would be in it enough to actually live out the image I had seen.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:44 pm

As she begin to protest against my desire to do things with her right now, I listened to what she had to say and nodded my head faintly as she finished. " Alright. That sounds like a good way to fill our time while waiting for dinner. " I said as I moved up behind her as she stood at the window. As I moved up behind her, I looked out the window with her and brought a hand up and lightly rested it on her side, resisting the urge to take her in my arms and hold her close. Unfortunately, she was right, we had other places to look at right now so we couldn't do that sort of thing at the moment, when we were done we would have time to if the schedule allowed for it. when she began to shake her head, I glanced down at her for a moment, " Something the matter babe, does this place not seem like a good one? "

Post WC: 169
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:55 pm

Feeling Ingel come up behind me and place his hand gently on my side made it even harder to shake the vision in my mind but eventually the image faded enough for me to turn around to face him with a forced smile. "No, nothing's the matter. This place is great, it will make a nice home for anyone who buys it. I was just admiring the view and a thought crept into my head that shouldn't have been there." Moving from the window I head back across the loft to the stairs. Just before starting down them I glance at the man over one shoulder. "Why don't we check out the rest of the place before moving on to the next on the list? Have you thought any more about what specifics you are looking for in a new home? Like how much room you want, what sort of layout, if you want it furnished or not, do you want it to have a view... the possibilities are endless. It's better to go in to this kind of thing knowing what you want in the long run." I hoped that my question and list of features he could want from a home would distract him from asking about the thought I had mentioned. I didn't know what I would say if he were to press that issue farther so I preferred that it not come back up at all. Standing at the top of the staircase leading back to the main floor of the apartment I began to feel the churning in my stomach that was becoming all too familiar. Since I was worried this might happen while we were checking out apartments I had made sure to ask if the facilities in each place were in full working order. Without waiting for Ingel to respond I began to hurry my way down the steps so that I can dart across the wide open floor plan to the bathroom set into the far wall.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:11 pm

When she turned to face me, I looked down at her with a smile and listened as she began answering my question. I nodded to what she had to say, though I couldn't help but wonder what she meant about a thought that shouldn't have been in her head. When she pulls away from me, I look out the window once more, looking out it for a moment before I turn and begin to follow after her. As she brings up the idea of looking at the rest of the apartment, I couldn't agree more, it would be nice to see the rest of it, but as she asks me about what I am looking for, I find I am still a bit unsure, I guess I'll have to think on that more.. Before I could answer she begins down the stairs at a rather quick pace. When I see this I sigh lightly and follow after her, already knowing were she was probably off too. After making my way down the stairs I continue my trek after her across the room and to what I can only guess are the bathrooms since that is where she ran off too.

Post WC: 200
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:24 pm

As soon as I felt the hardwood flooring of the main level beneath my feet I shot off across the room to the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. I didn't lock it this time, not because I was ready to risk letting him see me kneeling on the floor praying to the porcelain goddess but because there just wasn't enough time to pause and flip the lock. It wasn't a full round of sickness this time, just the one burst and then the weakness took over my body. When I was finished, and had made sure to wipe my mouth as well as take a swig of the mouthwash I had started carrying in my purse at all times, I remained there on the floor, forehead resting against the cool white surface of the toilet while I tried to coax some strength back into my limbs.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:34 pm

Making my way across the room after her, I come up to the bathroom door and reach out, taking a hold of the knob, I expected it to be locked but as I gave it a turn I found it wasn't locked. Since the door wasn't locked I began to push it open slowly and looked into the bathroom at her, waiting a moment before I moved in close to her knelt down next to her before reaching out with a hand and slowly running it through her hair as I watched her, " I'm sorry babe.. If you need, you can sit down and take a break and Ill check out the rest of the place real fast, but it's up to you. I'm not going to make you do something you don't want to do. " I ran my hand through her hair one last time before I slowly began to climb back to my feet.

Post WC: 158
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:33 am

When I hear Ingel come in to the bathroom, I barely lift one eyelid to glance at him before he begins to speak. His comforting gesture of running fingers through my hair felt good, good enough to earn him a soft murmur from my lips. When he finished speaking I opened the one eyelid again and attempted a slow nod of my head. "Sounds good. I am just going to rest here for a minute. I will catch up with you in a little bit. Go ahead and finish looking around. Make sure to check out the kitchen in case I don't make it out there in time." With that said I close my eye and shift my head just enough to allow my flesh to reach a new, and much cooler, spot on the porcelain surface.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:26 pm

When she answers my question, I pause for a moment before giving a faint nod, " Alright babe. ". Once again, I knelt down and placed a soft kiss on the top of her head, " If I don't see you in ten minutes, I'll send in a rescue party, alright? " I said in a playful tone, running a hand through her hair one more time before I raise back to my feet, looking at her for a moment before I turn and head out of the bathroom, giving her some time to regain her strength and if needed throw up again. As I leave the bathroom, I leave the door open so I could look in on her if needed. Making my way away from the bathroom, I begin to move through the first floor of the room, checking things out as I go.

Post WC: 146
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:48 pm

After a few more minutes regaining my strength I was ready to see if the jello in my legs had hardened yet. Using the porcelain throne for leverage, i haul myself up out of the floor and swish another shot of the mouthwash just for safe measure. I couldn't stay in here all day and it was clear that I wouldn't be throwing up again for at least a few minutes. Exiting the bathroom after washing my hands and making sure I left the small room just as tidy as I found it, I look around to see where Ingel had wandered while I was indisposed. Once I spot the man I begin to make my way toward him.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:29 pm

After leaving Trinity in the bathroom to rest for a moment, I wandered my way into the kitchen and began to check out the kitchen and dining room. I don't know why, but as I look around at the place, I find myself thinking more and more about living in a place like this with her, however I felt I shouldn't dwell to much on the thoughts since I still didn't know how she felt about living with me.. When I heard the sound of her foot steps I turn my attention to her and smile faintly as I look at her, " Hey. Glad to see you were able to get up. I was getting worried I might have to send a rescue party in after you. "

Post WC: 129
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:40 am

Shaking my head slowly, trying to avoid any sudden or sharp movements that could dislodge some elusive collection of substance in my stomach, I offer Ingel a tired smile. "No, no need for a search party, just a few minutes of rest. You know, to shake off that horrible weak, shaky feeling that comes with the territory. I should be fine for a few hours now, just don't let me be stupid and try to put anything else in the tank until I am home where I have access to my own bathroom, ok?" Taking a quick look around the kitchen and dining room areas, I had to stop myself from imagining all the different styles of decor that I could make work with the spaces offered here. Instead of letting my subconscious interior designer imagine the rooms any different than they currently are, I turn to my honey and ask what he thinks of the place and if he is ready to move on and look at the next one on the list.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:33 pm

I watch her for a moment as she shakes her head before she begins responding to my question. With the request to make sure she doesn't eat anything until we get back to her house I give a nod of acknowledgment, " Alright. " I said as I glanced around the kitchen and dining room some more. When I heard her speak again, I turned my attention back to her and thought on her question for a moment before stepping closer to her and offering her a hand, " I think it is a nice place, how about we put it on the maybe list? Yeah, I think I'm ready to go check out the next one, " pausing, I take a moment to glance around before looking back to her, " Shall we be on our way my dear? " I asked, offering her a smile.

Post WC: 147
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Returning the offered smile, I nod my head and pull a pen from my bag to mark the page featuring this place with an 'M' for maybe. "Sounds good. The next place is within walking distance so we can just head straight from here across the street to check it out." With the decision made I begin to head for the loft elevator that will take us back down to the lobby and the building's exit.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:43 pm

As she marks on the page, I glance at it for a moment before looking back to her face as she begins speaking. Remaining silent, I listen as she informs me of how far away the next place is. It was good to hear that the next place wasn't that far away and that we could walk. When Trinity began heading for the elevator I followed after her, " How many are with in walking distance? .. You know us guys, we don't like to do a lot of walking. " I said in a playful manner. Though I was concerned with how she was at the moment, I didn't want to impose on her and upset her any.

Post WC: 119
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:13 pm

"Relax, there are only two more in this area within walking distance. The others we have to drive to so your poor feet will get to rest." While I figured he was more concerned with me doing all the walking than he was for his own feet, I went ahead and played along. I would be fine for at least a couple more hours, which should be long enough for us to get back to my place. Once we both get on the elevator, I pull down the gate and press the button to take us back down to the lobby.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:33 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle lightly at her answer and give a nod of the head, " Alright. " After stepping into the elevator, I wait for a moment, letting her pull the gate down and press the down button, before I reached out and lightly took a hold of her and pulled her close, " What can you tell me about this next place we are going to visit? "

Post WC: 71
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:58 pm

While the elevator lowers toward the lobby, I smile as I feel Ingel's arms pull me close. Leaning back against his body, I tilt my head back so I can look up and see his face. "I think this next one is a general apartment floor plan, similar to mine and Jasper's. I think the one the super has open to view is actually a three bedroom but he has a one and two bedroom both coming open in the next week or so." I still wasn't sure exactly how many bedrooms, or features, Ingel was looking for so I was trying to find buildings with multiple floor plans available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)   House Hunting (Closed, Surreal) Empty

Back to top Go down

House Hunting (Closed, Surreal)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next