Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 Kyrobanner
Due to a report in increased demonic activity from the forests I find myself positioned near the outskirts of the city in the Eastern Gothstone area. Of course, the city had its defenses against such things in this area, but brass wanted a sergeant near the area in case there was a breech. Lately activity had been on the rise and several new and much larger and bolder demons were starting to rear their heads. More importantly than that, my new telephone had succeeded in pissing me the hell off as I could not understand how to sync my calendar with my computer in the office.

With a sigh, I toss the mobile device softly into the passenger seat and then lean my head back onto the leather seat of my black sports luxury sedan. My head rocks softly to the side as I gaze out at a starry night sky with a three quarters moon glowing over the city. I recline in the passenger seat with my legs slightly cocked open on both sides of the steering wheel in a pair of black slacks, with a black Div12 t shirt and chest holsters, with my opened overcoat covering much of my frame. With a slight frown, I recall that I never did like full moons, and now that I worked in the aspect that I did, full moons would be like my Mondays since the strongest demon types reported liked to come out then. Sound comes from my earpiece and the phone glows from the passenger seat as a voice speaks to me. “Sergeant Asei, there is reported spiritual activity in your area.” I answer back, “I’m on it.” My finger rises up and presses the end call button on my earpiece as I give a soft grunt-sigh coming up as it was time to get to work. My arm reaches behind the passenger seat and grabs the stock of a shotgun before I open the passenger door and step out. 332
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 Izu
Her thoughts came to a halt as the world seemed to have puased for a moment and things began to change as she was having a out of time and space conversation within the deep depths of her mind. "wait...what?" she stood up in this odd thought process and rambled on. "What did he just say!?" She sounded sort of freaked. "did he have a dream about me? Oh my god!" Everything returned to normal and the time began to flow normally as Izumi had stopped moving as this did seemed to have caught her attention as she was blushing as well. "What...?" was all she said.

-Word count:107[3913]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:38 pm

There was a slight pause before the questioning ‘what’ came. Of course I couldn’t tell her that I had a paranoid illusion of her trying to kill me after becoming a Vaspire. That would go against the trust and report that I was currently building with her. Now I had a pretty good understanding that she probably wasn’t a Vaspire since she did not seem inherently evil. The thought of my dream’s contents did not even come to me until after thinking about it; I had totally forgotten, when I saw her, that I had suspected her for such a thing. Thus, instead of explaining the dream clearly to her to dash away any misunderstandings that may be caused by telling a woman ‘I dreamt about you’ I simply continue what I thought of as teasing as I answer vaguely, “I said I had a dream about you in your absence. Do you find that odd?” I continue to walk casually as if what I said had been perfectly normal. 170

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:06 am

She merely blinked as he just kept continuing to walk on. "Huh?" she said and quickly walked up after him. "Hey! that is rather odd to be dreaming about another." Izumi said with a slightly pouting and anoyed look her cheeks a little huffed as she gripped onto her spade and began to turn it slowly as she was now staring at the pole she held in her hands.

-Word count:70[3983]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:06 pm

“Oh?” I say in a casual and nonchalant voice. That was at least interesting. Becoming a bit more aware of my surroundings, I take a look over the city and I realized that I had run quite a long ways to get to where I was. Where I was was where the fight had been fought with the large earth worm creature, so it was probably for the best that it was not close up near the city. After initial moving, a bit closer, we were within twenty-five yards or less of the city limits by now so we would be at my car in little to no time moving at a quick pace. But we were not moving at a quick pace, rather the pace seemed at a saunter and unrushed, so I would not alter it. I felt as if I could get a bit of enjoyment out of walking slowly in the night with Izumi and no one else around. With this in mind, I merely keep pace through the grasses as they turn less while and more maintained. My gaze lifts up towards the night sky and without looking towards her, I continue, “…I apologize, I won’t do it again.” It was a cute response I had gotten. Internally a smirk comes to the side of my face, as I think about it. Of course, externally, my visage would not change much and would be just a little bit lighter than it previously was just now. 251

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:04 am

she figured he was enjoying this as she noticed the slight lighter to his face as she merely looked away and in a short small whine. "moe..." there would be a short pause as both continued to walk. "How did you fair while I was away? You didn't get swarmed with a lot of work? Have you, sir?" she asked rather curious to know if it got swarmed with it or not. she was actually expecting piles of work upon her return knowing how incapable Jyn was with eletronics, but she wasn't bothered by work such as that. she was rather quick with it and she even enjoyed doing work such as that.

-Word count:113[4096]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:33 pm

The lightness fades away a bit as she asks how I did while she was away. The truth was "not well" when it came to normal stuff, but things would have faired about hte same as they did before her. It's just that when she came, she made things so much easier, so I had gotten used to her being around. Having her back would be a real help with things. With a solemn nod, I assure, "there is working waiting for you... I did my best." That would be about as much as I would let on in that aspect. As I continue to walk, we come beneath the bridge that borders the city and enter into the streets heading towards my car. I would motion to the car as we approached it and use the remote feature to unlock it. Coming to the driver side door, I open it and wait for Izumi. I pop the trunk and offer, "you can place your thing in the trunk... if it'll fit." 172

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:41 pm

She had just giggled when he had told her that she had work waiting for her. So it was an expected answer. It would have been surprising to her if there wasn't any. It just so happen but some luck of chance that they had walked by a place where Izumi had hidden her spade bag. So as they walked she quickly picked it up during the walk without much notice and just yoinked it from it's hiding spot with her spade and as they gotten closer to his car she would have placed the spade into it's bag. The spade was much to long to be placed in a trunk. It would have to be placed diagnally into a sports car. "yeah...I doubt it's gonna fit in the trunk. We're gonna have to put it in the car diagnally." She said as she walked to his trunk and closed it as she would walk over to the passengers side. since it was back in its bag. Jyn didn't need to worry about her weapon scratching up or cutting up his car from the inside. "By the way, it's not a thing. It's a spade, more specifically a Monk's Spade."

-Word count:200[4296]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:51 pm

So the thing had to go inside; and the thing had a name. With a half shrug, I conclude that it couldn't be helped. It wasn't like I had rope to tie it to the top of the car, and then against, it would probably look like some odd variation of a vehicle meant to be on Mad Maxx or something. I nod symbolizing my being fine with it and wait for her to position the weapon as it needed to be set. "It's open," I assure about the rear and passenger doors. I wait for her to get situated before getting into the vehicle myself to begin the engine and start the drive to her place. I hadn't been there before, so this would at least show me where she stayed at, since she said it was a rather large house. I was looking forwards to seeing what type of house it was that this actress lived in. 159

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 pm

She nodded her head when she was informed about the doors and she pulled open the passenger door and she pushed in the spade so the shovel portion of the blade would be pushed to the back of the car and and it angled in between the seats over to where the foot space in front of the seat where Izumi sat the bottom portion of it would be placed and she herself would fit herself into the seat rather easily with no problems. She would tell him her address after he had gotten into the car. Her home residing in the suburbs of East city near the center.

-Word count:110[4406]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Somehow Izumi manages to get the large weapon to fit into the vehicle. The sedan’s GPS takes in the address as Izumi gives it to me and the trip to her house begins. Through much of the ride, I do not talk much. What small talk I offer is about work and what types of things were left for her to do when she started back with her job. Beyond that, unless she led a topic and I responded, it would be mostly quiet, or the same as it always is, on my end. It doesn’t take long to navigate the streets of Saicity at a leisurely mph to get to her apartments. The streets were pretty much emptied as time was roaming into the early morning a.m.s after the passing of midnight. The car pulls into a suburb of East City oddly tucked in near the center of all places. Finding it a bit odd, I navigate through the area approaching the house. Looking to it, I inquire, “this is the place?” 173

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Izumi didn't say much as she wa sjust enjoying the car ride to her place. She would listen to when she was informed about what work laid ahead of her when she would return to work the next day. She was prepared for it and honestly she was looking foreward to it. She kept gazing out the window as they made it closer and closer to her home. When they finally arrive she looked towards her home that was located upon the left side of the road. "It's that one right there." she said pointing over to a regular looking home with a nicely trimmed lawn and there was the drive way empty leading to the garage door which was closed. "It's good to be home." she uttered in a soft voice. the unique distriction that she had on her home was this wind chime which wasn't noticable from afar. but the wind chime looked rather unique as it had some intricate designs, the frozen flame from chrono cross, as the main base of it as metal angel wings hung down from it. "You can pull into the drive way."

-Word count:191[4597]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:13 pm

With a nod, I understand and approach the drive way. I turn the steering wheel about as I come onto it and in driving up, I pull into the driveway of the house before coming to stop just before the garage. It looked like a house a normal family might share and it was pretty nice for a single woman to be in by herself with no men folk or children in her life. She probably had someone to tend to the yard for her, since I couldn’t really see Izumi pushing a lawn mower, but then again, I knew that technology had come far enough that a person’s lawn was able to tend itself. It was a wonder what technology could do. After coming to stop in the drive way, I keep the engine on, as I had not been offered inside just yet. Still, I would walk her to the door since that's the type of person I was; I was a bit over protective, but a gentleman, none the less. My hand shift in reaching for my door handle and I pull the latch to open the driver side door while I ask, "…do you need any help with anything?" The driver side door pops open and my foot come to the ground outside of it. With the question, I meant, of course, if she needed help with the spade or getting it out of the trunk, but I was almost certain she would say that she had it. 253

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Updated for me by Surreal.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Updated Izumi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)   Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Hunt and Home Coming (Not closed, Izumi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2