Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A night at home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: A night at home   A night at home EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:15 am

Adrian kicked his door shut as he entered, happy that he still had his keys. He tossed them and his money clip into a bowl that probably once had wax fruit in it, though was empty now. He tossed his coat onto the coat rack and winced as he sat on his couch. Lifting his shirt he sucked in air, through clenched teeth. He glanced down finding a piece of glass lodged in his left shoulder. It was probably just from a bottle littered by some random kid. He sighed and got his first aid kit out and got his bandages ready. Had he been bleeding this whole time?

His arm was stained with a thin line of blood, but it wasn't much. It was probably because the glass was slowing down the flow. He sighed as he grabbed a wooden practice sword and put the handle in his mouth. He gripped it hard in his teeth as he grabbed the small exposed bit of glass. He groaned and bit harder as he pulled the glass free slowly, his arm shaking lightly. Dropping it on the coffee table he sighed, letting the practice sword fall away before he put a small gauze patch on the wound. He taped it into place with the medical tape before he relaxed on the couch.

"Jesus... Dammit, I'm gonna have to get some fucking stitches!" he muttered to himself.
(235/235)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:28 pm

___Grunty yawned as she trotted boredly through the streets. Not a great number of people could see her, she'd reverted to her animal form and trotted through the empty streets trying to find the fellow she'd met earlier. The task held no difficulty for her, since he'd elected to walk home apparently. The trail got warmer eventually before a pungent scent ripped through the air. It was definitely his, just... it was still somehow unfamiliar. The spirit had very little experience with blood outside of the one or two times she had to kill someone, and those times... well, the smell took some getting used to. Usually she was running away from it instead of following it.
___Nonetheless, she'd moved through the door that the scent disappeared behind before bothering to shift back into the physical plane, and even then she didn't change into her more familiar onikonjou form, electing to remain a fox as she sniffed around teh apartment and tried to get her bearings. Now that she was in the right place, she basically ignored the man on the couch. Finding food was a priority.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:37 pm

He sat there, frowning when he saw a fox run past him and toward his kitchen. He blinked a few times, very much confused. He felt like a character in a bad drug movie. He rubbed his eyes for a moment before leaning over. Yep, still there. He sighed as he stood and went to the bathroom. He stared at the mirror, studying his face, looking for any sign of something wrong. He stuck his tongue out. No, nothing wrong there. He splashed himself with cold water before he went back to the kitchen.

"Okay either that glass was coated in something, I'm sleeping and this is a crazy dream, or there's a fox in my apartment. Why is there a fox in my apartment?" he wondered, staring at it.
(130/365)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:47 pm

___The fox persisted, not even answering the question and still not acknowledging the other's presence. "Fuck," the fox muttered in a familiar voice, rummaging through cabinets near the fridge. "The hell do you keep the weed at?" She grabbed a big box of trash bags and dragged it to the middle of the room, tearing it with her teeth and pulling the bags out over the floor before finally noticing the other in the house with him. "The fuck you lookin' at? Oh... wait... yes... you... I remember you..." Her tone changed suddenly as she remembered what she was following the scent to this apartment for. "Hey, man, how's it goin'?"
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Did that thing just talk?! Oh shit. Yeah that's it.

He stared at the fox feeling his knees go weak. He felt light headed, and trembled for a moment. His eyes went back in his head, his body going with it. He hit the carpet covered floor with a loud thud, out like a light.

(55/420)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:09 pm

___Hearing a thud on the floor, the fox trots over to the fallen man. "Hey... you alright man?" she inquired.
___He didn't seem to be waking up any time soon. Looking left, then looking right, she observed nobody was really around but this guy. He must live alone.
___Quietly, she tipped around to his backside and started humping it.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:47 pm

He woke up a bit later, frowning as he slowly got ot his feet, blinking as he rubbed at his head.

"Ow... I swear, I have to quit drinking. Whatever the hell was on that glass, I hope it's gone. Why would a fox ask for weed? Jesus I had to have been drugged..." he muttered. "What the... Why are my pants wet?"

(63/483)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:49 pm

___Grunty leaned up against the doorframe, this time in humanish form, smoking a blunt and examining some objects in a bowl. "So you're awake..." she murmurs, counting the money in the fold. "I'm glad to see you aren't dead. That would've been quite the tragedy, you would've left everything to me of course, but I would've had a hard time explaining that to the police if you know what I mean..."
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:01 am

"The lady from the park? What the hell? Did you see a fox in here?" he wondered, looking around, frowning as he tried to figure out where it went.

He stood and rubbed his eyes lightly before he made his way to the kitchen. He took a beer bottle from the fridge and smiled as he opened it. He took a long swig from it, before looking to her once again.

"How the hell did you find me?"
(73/556)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:10 am

___Eh? It appeared this guy was a little bit more than clueless. Perhaps he couldn't tell someone was a demon just by looking? Ah, it didn't matter. If not being a demon kept things smooth with her new potential associate, then be a demon she wouldn't. However, it was crucial that the subject get off of how she could've found him if she wanted to keep him ignorant. "Hey, uhh... so that's a nasty looking scar you got there, partner..." The mark didn't seem to be bleeding any more like it had been previously, but...
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:17 am

"Uh.. Okay. But that doesn't tell me how you found me." he said shrugging as he watched her.

His stomach growled lightly causing him to sigh. He shook his head, waving his hand as if waving the question off before he began rummaging through the fridge.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, looking at the options he had in front of him.

(61/617)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:22 am

___"I'm always hungry," she responded simply and half truthfully as she plopped down on the couch. "Just throw me whatever you got. I like miso soup, beans, and meat mostly though. If you got any fruit I like that too..." Looking around the meager surroundings, she mentally notes its location... or at least registers it with her inner compass. Something had been bothering her a bit... or rather, something she hadn't asked about yet. Well, come to think of it there were plenty of things that she hadn't asked about yet. Looks like it was time for an interview. "...so what do you do for the green stuff, Adrian?"
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:46 am

"Green stuff... The weed? I'm sorry I don't keep any." he said, tossing a banana to her from the kitchen as he leaned on the counter a bar-like opening between the living room and the kitchen. "Munch on that. I'll have some other stuff ready here in a bit."

He took out a skillet and sighed as he began chopping a few carrots, onions, and a bit of lettuce. He poured oil in the skillit before tossing the chopped veggies in before he took some meat out. Cutting it into thin strips he tossed it in with the rest before adding a little more oil.

"Stir fry sound okay to you?" he asked, glancing at her.

(116/733)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:19 am

___Grunty caught the banana and shook her head. "No, no... not that green stuff, the other green stuff... you know..." she waved the fold of money at him. "This green stuff. I know you need it for... uhh... things..." she was trying very hard not to sound ignorant as she had before the attractive man. The best thing to do was just let him carry the conversation forward so she wouldn't give herself away.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:24 am

"What, you mean money? What kind of person hasn't heard of money?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow as he glanced at her as he shifted his grip and tossed the food into the air before catching it in the skillet again. "Are you a spirit? Are you of the Onikonjou? Or the Kamikonjou?"

(53/786)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:15 pm

___Grunty rolled her eyes. So they didn't call money "green stuff", ever? It seemed like a reasonable nickname for it. Whatever, there was no use keeping it a secret anyways now that she actually thought about it. "I'm a spirit, and I'm not sure what category I fall into. I was banished from heaven, and I learned to take this form for a friend of mine. You can make a judgment based on that."
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:24 pm

"I don't judge people for what they are. I judge them by their actions." he said tossing the stir fry once more.

He took a beer bottle out of the fridge, watching her as he took a long swig from it. He licked his lips lightly, and poured a bit into the skillet, flames erupting up into the air before he smiled and slipped it into a bowl before he grabbed a pair of plates.

"Dinner's ready!" he said, smiling.

(80/866)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:45 am

___"I meant judging my species," the woman grunted, walking over to the frying pan and noting the plates in the other's hands... not that she fully understood what plates were. Taking a dirty chopstick out of her back pocket, she poked the food in the pan, attempting to put some on the utensil and later in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:06 pm

"Here. Let me help." he said, smiling at her as he took a spatchela out.

He used the large wooden spoon and slid half the food onto each plate, before smirking at her. He smiled, taking the food to the near by table in the living room only to return and grab his beer and another one for her. He put it on the table beside their plates.

(68/934)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:16 am

___Grunty seats herself, taking the beer and, instead of opening it with the little metal ring on the lid ordinarily used for the purpose, punched a hole in the top of the can with her teeth before tidily taking down the entire contents of it in a matter of a few gulps. "Ah... taste like some water some grain fell in..." she comments before digging into the dish. "So..." she said between mouthfuls. "I understand that you're my associate now. I have to warn you that we might be dealing in some illegal stuff, true, but we will be bringing happiness to the... you know, the downtrodden and shit." Chewing, impressed at her use of the big word 'downtrodden', she enjoyed the flavor of the food. "It's a shame that some people have to live like this, all I want to do is bring them an escape in a baggie, if you know what I mean..."
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:35 pm

"It's fine. As long as nobody knows where we're coming from, I don't care. But I have my own things I have to take care of." he said, staring at the table in front of him. "This world is lost to the corruption of power and evil. I will clense it. I will unite mankind and I will bring peace to the people. I will crush them all between my fingers, with my own hands, and sword!"

(77/1,111)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:37 pm

___"Mmmm..." the thuggish spirit reflects, picking her teeth with a piece of fish's bone she'd withdrawn from her pocket. "Corruption of power and evil, you say?" The celestial judge who'd condemned her parents to hell for loving each other sprang to mind when she thought of corruption, power, and evil, but there was no reason to assume similar institutions and unjust laws weren't present on Earth, and if they were, then it would be understandable why this fellow was so upset all the time. "You know what? You're going to have to give me your definition of evil. I'm pretty sure ours are alike, so let me begin. Er herm... I believe everyone should have the freedom to choose how they want to live provided they aren't hurting people who aren't hurting anybody, and any authorities (mispronouncing the word) who interfere with both the peaceful and those who want to kill or hurt those who kill and hurt the peaceful are in my bad graces. Your turn."
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:58 am

"People that abuse the power given to them are evil. I live myself by a knight's code. All those that break that code purposfully are evil! A knight is sworn to Valor! His heart knows only virtue! His blade defends the helpless! His might upholds the weak! His word speaks only truth! His wrath undoes the wicked! Those that hold only evil in their heart, that seek to purge virtue from the world in all it's forms. Those that defeat the helpless, those that attack the weak, and those who's lies harm others, will fall to my blade. My wrath will undo the wicked!" he said, looking at her.

(109/1,220)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:32 am

___Most of the speech went over the woman’s head. The word “virtue” did indeed stand out, as it was a familiar word… one that marked the air around her since birth and one that she failed to follow now. “Tell me something, Adrain…” she began, her voice turning thoughtful, “…have you ever met an attractive woman?” The incubus she’d met earlier was still in her thoughts. Perhaps she should go read a book about what you’re supposed to do with those type of people when they start making you feel good. Surely this procreation deal was much more common on Earth than it was in heaven. A booming population stood in testament to the trueness of that theory.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 pm

That caught him off guard. He wasn't ready for anyone, let alone a girl in his apartment, to ask him if he'd met someone attractive. He tapped his chin, nodding lightly as his face changed from the look of fierce determination to that of someone just asked a form of paradox. He was truely thinking on it!

"Hmm. Well I have met many people I find attractive. It all depends on what you're looking for, I guess. Why?" he asked.

He had already decided that subtlety wasn't Grunty's strong point. He'd have to get used to blunt and to the point questions.

(102/1,322)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:20 am

___"Well," she began trying to gather her limited vocabulary and crippled ability to think in abstract terms and tried to clarify the purpose behind her question. "Have you ever met someone who just made you want to rub yourself up against him and tie him up and... well, I'm not sure what comes next, but it's hard to explain... uhh... touch him in places you aren't supposed to? You know..." she paused frequently and didn't seem completely sure of what she was asking. "Well, what are you supposed to do with that kind of a person?"
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:22 pm

"You're kidding, me right? I mean how... Is sex forbidden in the spirit world or something? I mean, come on. No, you're probably serious. Okay... Let's see. When you feel like that, you um..." he trailed off, blushing. "How do I put this... Um... When a man and a woman- what the fuck am I saying!? Sex is sex. When you find someone attractive in the way you're talking, you have sex."

He sat on the couch, looking at her, concerned and confused. He didn't want to explain everything but he didn't know how to continue. He had no idea how to explain it to a child, and felt like a father explaining it to his little girl.

(118/1,440)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:12 pm

___"Eh? Of course they forbid these things in heaven. You're not supposed to go around being lustful and shit. Plus, that would add kids like myself into the mix, and you don't want kids running around a giant old folk's home," She took a regular cigarette and lit it up, puffing once or twice. "Shit would get liberal then. That's how my folks got kicked out. Anyways, yea, I heard of this sex stuff before... once or twice rather, but what does it mean?"
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:18 pm

"Um... Well... I'm not sure how to say it. So... I guess it would be easier to do so you get the idea." he said, shrugging as he stepped over to her.

He lifted her chin and licked his suddenly dry lips lightly. He stared into her eyes before he leaned down and kissed her gently. His eyes slid shut as his lips pressed to her own, his hand moving from her chin to caress her cheek.

(77/1,517)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:41 pm

___His suggestion that she show him brought a wicked smile to her face. If she was a less compulsive spirit, she might have been worried about the possible outcomes of such activity, but as things were she was a hedonist on Earth for hedonism, and she heard this was a pleasant thing to do. Of course, she had no feelings for him, and he certainly wasn't an incubus, but he'd be good practice.
___In reply to his kiss, she purrs deep in her throat and carefully wraps her arms around his waist, acting now like she acted all other times, by instinct.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:58 pm

He held her gently to him as he kissed her, his tongue stroking against her lips lightly before he slid his arms under hers. He pulled her to her feet, not breaking the kiss as he did. When he did finally pull away from her, he grinned, and lead her to his bedroom. He kicked the door shut behind them as he pushed her toward the bed in the corner.

-Fade to black-

(70/1,587)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A night at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night at home   A night at home Empty

Back to top Go down

A night at home
Page 1 of 1