Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) Empty
PostSubject: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) Jynbox_01
Intro: Suddenly I find myself waking up once more and leaning up in bed looking around attentively. Looking to the side, I see the dragonic male’s transparent spiritual form standing in the corner of the room with his arms folded. He shakes his head as if disappointed before fading away. I exhale and bring both my hands to my face as I rub my face. I assume myself to be in the correct realm of reality now. The layered dreams were really starting to get on my nerves. As normal, I was in my bed alone with the morning’s rays just now entering into the room through slits in the window. I give a sigh as I confirm to myself, “she probably doesn’t even think about me anymore… that’s the way… it’s supposed to be…” Looking to the side, I pick up my phone on the dresser as I look at the time. I had the day off, and my alarm reminder was set: today was the day that I would be looking at houses in the Northern Heights… and I would be calling Izumi to come with me to help me pick one out. With a sigh, I pull the cover from over my body so that I could get ready for the day.

After waking up for the day, I move to the bathroom and clean up, consisting of washing my face and body, and brushing my teeth and hair. After doing that I walk through the house with a towel about my waist as I make my way from the bathroom to the cell phone that was on the nightstand next to my bed. Lifting up my cell phone, I tell it to call Izumi and then place it on speaker phone. The phone would start ringing as I would wait for my significant other to answer her line.

Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) Izuzu2_01
wc: 281
pc: 1

The innocent one in all this, the gentle kind soul that did thing's for the best of the balance. Finding happiness in small spurts and never holding grudges. One who works hard and never ask's for a thanks in the end. Izumi Hiramoto the last of the members, well not anymore, there is another member, Seiki, who had been inaugurated into the clan. She usually always wakes up early in order to work upon her own thing. Bright and early fully rested and energized as she was sitting in her living room wearing nothing but her underwear as she was reading through a script that had recently arrived to her last night. A big turning point in her acting career as she was starting to acquire a bit bigger roles in the industry. It took some time in order for the industry to get started up again due to the recent happening's in the city.

Spiritual attacks' on a grand scale caused havoc all over that put a halt in productions and the like. Though it was good that thing's were starting to move along and get better. She was halfway through the script as this point as she heard her cell phone starting to ring. She lowered the script from her visage as she looked to the phone. Arching a brow she grabbed her phone as she noticed who it was from. "Jyn?" She questioned as she answered the phone. "Good Morning love." she started as she lowered the script onto the table. She was unaware of what Jyn's intention's were, but whatever it was she would be up for it. "Does having a day off bother you?" she teased.

Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:28 pm

I adjust the fold of the white cotton cloth towel that was tied against my waist, tightening it to alleviate any chance that it would drop due to my movements through the apartment. When Izumi’s voice comes to the phone and the tease comes in, I smirk a bit as I answer in a light tone, “it’s driving me crazy; crazy enough to move out of my apartment.” I move from the side of my bed to my closet so that I could start picking out something to wear for the day; I figured I could be casual since today wasn’t a ‘work’ day. I continue, “I’m not sure if I told you about it, but today I got an appointment to look at houses in the Northern Heights…” I thought I told her about it somewhere between then and now; whenever ‘then’ would be, but if it slipped my mind, then that was fine. My memory wasn’t the best thing in the world around this phase in my life anyways. When I took on the job of the commissioner, I knew I would have to move around the same places the former commissioners lived in the Northern Heights. My job made me a liability to the Division, so I couldn’t simply continue to live casually in Gothstone; the security was much better in the Heights. I ask, “I was thinking you were going to come with me so that I don’t end up picking a haunted mansion or something like that.”

252 / 564
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:45 pm

wc: 142 | 423
pc: 2

She listened to his words and tilted her head blinking several times. Seem's like he's gonna move, she didn't recall hearing anything about this, though he was inviting her to help him out brought a smile to her face. She had a day off as well so it didn't make a difference to her for what she did for this day. "Haha, Alright dear." she agreed to coming with him. "I'll start to get ready, where should I meet you at?" she asked wondering where they should meet up in the Northern Heights. She knew where the Northern Heights were, but didn't know the exact spot over there he wanted to meet at. Or if he wanted her to pick him up or something. "I'll help you out and keep you away from the big bad ghosts." she teased as she giggled.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:21 pm

I chuckle lightly as I stand with one arm folded across my bare chest, holding the phone to my ear with the other. I respond informing Izumi that she could simply meet me at my apartment since she had the ability to warp wherever she needed to. That way we could spend the ride there together and would only have to take one car instead of taking both of them. The Enforcer and the Sedan were parked outside, so either one of them could be used to go to the Heights. I continue and inform that there was a real estate guy that I would be meeting in the Heights named Chad who was going to be showing me an assortment of house, so the search would be structured and not just randomly looking around. He stated that there were three houses in particular that he thought might fit my needs, so those were put on the docket for today.

160 / 724
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:39 am

wc: 94 | 517
pc: 3

She smiled as she listened and nodded her head. "Alright." she uttered softly listening to the various pieces of information that he was telling her. So it seem's that she'll just warp to his place and from there, they will go together. She pondered wondering how should she dress. Possibly a bit casual, or semi-professional? She would respond. "Alright dear, I shall get ready right quick and I'll appear at your house soon. Should I make you breakfast? Or have you eaten already?" she asked wondering if she had to cook something or not.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:56 pm

“Hmm…” I murmur slightly while blankly looking into my closet, “I haven’t eaten yet, so I suppose it’s fine if you come over and make something for us.” I didn’t know if she had eaten yet or not, but I assumed we could eat at the same time, unless she was solely cooking for me. My eyes come upon a solid light gray V neck sweater, which I reach up for and pull out of the closet. I could wear it alone or with a collared shirt beneath it. Figuring I would be to warm with the collared addition, seeing as I normally wore a coat or jacket of some type, I decide to just stick with the sweater. Moving to my bed, I lay down the sweater before heading back to the closet to choose out a pair of casual fit dark brown khaki pants and a black belt. Aside from that, I comment, “I’ll be waiting here for you whenever you get here. I’m supposed to be meeting up with him in about an hour and a half. I think it takes anywhere between thirty and forty five minutes to make it there; do you think you will be able to make breakfast in that time frame?”

209 / 933
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:33 am

wc: 115 | 632
pc: 4

She smiled and layed back on the couch and stared up at the ceiling as she listened to him while she played with her own hair, which at this point partially changed to really long snakes, to which she petted them for a bit. She grown quite comfortable with her other form and held no problems with it. Hearing how much time they had she thought a moment. "I can make something simple for us then. Is your refrigerator stocked or has that not been filled?" She though a simple meal of egg's, grits and bacon would be a good way to start a morning, possibly even toast with a nice cup of orange juice.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:56 pm

After choosing my attire, I stand in front of the bed in the towel still casually looking nowhere in particular as I answer back, “I have bread.” My body starts moving in the direction of the kitchen. Aside from that, I never really had time to go to the grocery store, and if Izumi didn’t do the grocery shopping for me, chances were it wouldn’t get done. I would have to remember to ask about that if she didn’t naturally remember that I needed such things. I normally found myself eating on the go more and more. I either ate at work, or grabbed a muffin or something fast from Moonbucks… or rather places like moonbucks… with my morning coffee. I tended to stay away from the coffee store for various reasons. After moving towards the living room and from there into the kitchen, I continue while opening my fridge, “I’m not sure if anything in here is good. The juice should be good, but I think I’ll have to exorcise the milk later this evening.” With a shrug, I comment, “if it’s a hassle to make something we can always get something on the way to the Northern Heights.”

200 / 1133
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:04 pm

wc: 86 | 718
pc: 5

She narrowed her eyes as if attempting to glare at Jyn. "Oh baby, after this we're going grocery shopping, you can't have that. Don't worry I'll whip up something delicious for you." She said in a chipper voice as she smiled. "Well I'll be there soon it won't take me long dear." She stated hopping up to her feet, if he had nothing else to say she would say. "See you later dear, I love you." and blow a kiss before she hung up the phone.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:01 pm

“Okay,” I conclude with the conversation, “see you in a little bit. Love you too.” With that the phone is hung up and I hold it in my hand for a moment before tossing it into the center of the bed. I figured I should probably get some underwear on as my body twists and looks towards my closet. Moving to my closet, I open up a small compartment at which my boxers were rolled up. I pull out a pair of navy blue boxers and close the compartment back. The towel is pulled from around my waist and deposited into the bin and the boxers are taken into both hands and pulled on one leg at a time. After security them on, I move to the bed where I get my pants on as well as my shirt socks. Speaking aloud, I command the visual monitor to initiate so that the news would be playing in the background while I got ready for the day.

166 / 1299
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:43 pm

wc: 251 | 969
pc: 6

After hanging up the phone she tossed it onto the couch as she began to get to work heading to shower quickly. She didn't really need to take to long in the shower as was able to get in and out of the shower within five minutes, quickly finding something casual to wear. blue boyshorts and a matching blue bra, while over that she wore faded blue jeans and a thin black shirt as she tied a bow on the end of her hair, after that she headed for the kitchen. Her shoes were out by the door, but right now she headed for the kitchen as she was getting started on cooking something simple. Bacon, scrambled eggs and grits. While she cooked she pulled out two plates, one for herself and the other for Jyn. she would take about ten minutes in total to cook up all of that as she set it up to cook them all at onces on the stove top. She would be done and have the breakfast packed up, and two glasses ready and filled with orange juice. she went and put on her shoes as she headed back to the kitchen opened a portal, whose other end began to open up in Jyn's living room, and she stepped within it carefully carrying the plates that were wrapped up in one hand and the glass cups in her other hands. She would set it up on the table as she called out. "Jyn I'm here!"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:19 am

It was a bit eerie the way I was used to how she could portal into my apartment. It seemed incredibly convenient, but at the same time, if something went wrong and we broke up, it would probably be disastrous. Of course, nothing like that would… or should happen, since Izumi and I were both committed to one another. It took a little while of getting through my head, but I felt like I would be able to move on and forget about Shiori, so long as no heinous dreams came up to ensnare me again. It was slow process.

When I hear her arrive, I call back, “okay, babe.” I was in the process of putting my shirt over my head. After pulling it down, II turn and make my way into the living room where I would be able to view the dining room and the kitchen; it was a normal size apartment after all. I knew that soon I would be in digs that made it a bit harder to see everything at once; I wondered what I would do with some huge house, but I wouldn’t’ know until I got there and looked at them. With a smile I greet Izumi as I say, “good morning.” I could smell the food that she brought and it smelled delicious. “Sorry to make you do this,” I say as I walk up to her side and lean in giving her a quick kiss on the lips; nothing really sensual, just something that could go on the cheek as well.

261 / 1560
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:20 am

wc: 137 | 1106
pc: 7

A plate had been placed on the table along with a glass next to each plate. They had been dewrapped ad the foil that was around the plate had been thrown in the trash before Jyn had walked into the room she was in. She blushed when he gave her a kiss to which she had returned and shook her head. "Oh it's quite alright, there's no problem with doing this for you dear." She turned to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Now then, let's sit and eat okay." she gave him another kiss before she would release him and move to his kitchen getting utensils for each of them, after washing them, she would place one for his plate and then other for her own. "Come now, dig in while it's still hot."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:18 pm

The secondary kiss is returned with my hands resting on the lithe waist of my lady before I am released and my attention shifts to the meal that she prepared. When the order comes in for chow time, I nod and answer back, “yes ma’am.” Pulling a chair back from the table, I take my position at the place where I normally sit, in front of the plate and glass that had been set out for me. Reaching back, I would accept the utensils as they are handed to me with a fork in one hand and a butter knife in the other. From there, I proceed into my breakfast ‘while it was still hot’ pausing after the first few bites and giving Izumi the reassurance that it was good. Silent, as I generally was while eating, I finish off the food efficiently not really leaving much on my table in the way of scraps. After it was complete, I would lean back from the plate and simply inquire with Izumi, “how have you been feeling lately with the changes you’ve made? Does everything feel right? No side effects I should know about, are there?”

195 / 1755
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:59 pm

wc: 147 | 1253
pc: 8

Jyn went to go and eat breakfast that Izumi had made. Izumi joined him to eat the plate of food she made for herself. It was nice eating breakfast with Jyn, it made her heart soar as she pleasantly ate breakfast even though there wasn't much talking. She didn't eat as fast as Jyn had done, so when he had finished she only had about a quarter of her food left. Looking to him as she looked at him while she chewed with her mouth closed and tilted her head a bit confused about what he was meaning by the questions he had asked. Was he talking about the changes of her appearances. She arched a brow as she swallowed the food in her mouth before she had spoke. "Everything feels good, there's no side effects that I know off. I've got it all packed down."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 pm

I speak, “you know, you feel a little bit differently since the appearance change.” By that I would be referring to her spiritual signature. It was more of a blank statement than anything really, just an observation I made of her. I stand up and make my way towards the bed room where I grab the phone that was resting on my bed. With it in hand, I move back into the dining area and sit back down with Izumi while she finished up the rest of her breakfast. With my phone in hand, I would browse through my work emails, essentially doing work on my day off. With a sigh, I realize that there was some confusion on the patrol shifts of the special squadron. I open up a new message and turn my phone to the side much like a keypad and begin to type my reply… slowly of course, since I was not good at such things. With a sigh, I complain lightly coming across an email about a delay in the production of the mechs that I was so looking forward to. Pausing from doing this work, I look up towards Izumi and without thinking about it, a light smile comes to my face before I looked back down at my work; it was nice just being around her and she was to beautiful. I speak, “so is your appearance change going to affect your acting career at all?”

243 / 1998
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:46 am

wc: 253 | 1506
pc: 9

It was cute though, Jyn was being sympathetic and he probably didn't even really realize it. she had the fork in her mouth a moment as she tilted her head again listening to him. She wasn't able to respond before he had gotten up went and got his phone and returned to check on his work emails. When he returned she had finished with her food as she stood up and cleaned up the plates, the drink's had still hadn't been touched, at least hers hasn't. She put the plates in the sink for now, deciding to clean them up late tonight or whenever they return as she came back to sit down just in time for Jyn to complain about some mecha delay. Oh the R&D division must have had a monkey wrench thrown into their gears. She gave a light smile as she drank her juice quietly. Rather pleased with the atmosphere, there wasn't really anything needed to be said. He then asked about her acting career, you know it had been quite a long time since she heard him as about that. "I have a great agent, she managed to come up with some lie about me going through surgery or whatever to explain my appearance change, so I had that photo shoot for a new actor portfolio when I had that day off a little while back. So there's no real set back thanks to her." She smiled as she held a loving gaze toward's the man before her.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Looking up from my phone, one hand releases it as it comes to the cup that Izumi had prepared for me. I bring the glass to my lips and drink about a quarter of the juice before sitting it back down. In my last physical, Angela had said something about me needing to cut back on the coffee; it would seem as if that may have been voiced to Izumi. I listen to her as she speaks figuring that her manager seemed to be a pretty smart person to come up with that story to allow Izumi to continue things with her career. It would seem he might actually be in the loop as well. With the talk of a photo shoot, I comment, “will I get to see the pictures when you get them?” I didn’t know if those types of things were published or kept and distributed with someone’s resume. When I thought about it, I came to the realization that I didn’t know much about Izumi’s job; we always seemed to just focus on Division 12 stuff. I knew that I needed to take a greater interest in her hobbies, goals and career desires. I felt like she was only my secretary at this point because she worried about me and how I would do on my own; though without her, the Division would probably appoint me about five secretaries as her replacement.

236 / 2234
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:20 pm

wc: 170 | 1676
pc: 10

Izumi took another drink of the juice before her as she kept her lavender eyes upon him as he spoke. Asking if he would be able to see the pictures once they've been developed. Nodding her head she answered. "Yes, you will be able to see them. They'll be developed by the end of the week to which I will have to go and pick them up." She was a little surprised he asked her about her acting or how it even came up was unknown to her. But it was nice that he still remembered she had an acting career that she was working on while she did the secretarial thing. Though she'd still be able to set up his schedules even if she did hit it big. Though it would be kinda sad since she wouldn't probably be in the office next to his while assisting him. Her finger touched the rim of the cup she had. "So I'm happy about still being able to continue my career."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:03 pm

A soft grin came to my lips for a moment after her words. I was glad that she was happy. I knew I had the tendency to attempt to control things. Izumi was a beautiful and talented woman on her own; it would make me feel bad if it came off as if I were asking her to give up something that was important to her, like her career. If my memory served me correctly, she was acting since before she had met me, so her relationship with acting outlasted ours. My hand lifts up the cup of juice once more as I bring it to my lips and drink it down about half way before sitting it back down onto the table. With a sigh, I stand up and look towards the visual screen noting the time on it. Looking to Izumi, I speak, “it’s about time to head out babe. I’m going to grab my keys.” From there, I head into the bed room and collect the items that I would need to take with me. After getting my keys and stuffing them into the pocket of my jacket, I come back into the living room and look to Izumi to see if she were ready to head out. If so, I would wait for her to gather her things and walk out to the car with her. Since we would be heading to a nice portion of the town, I would be taking the Enforcer since it was a bit more regale than the sedan. While walking to the car, I joke with Izumi and inquire, “do you think I would look funny on a motorcycle?” At least to me, I didn’t seem the type to ride on one of those, maybe back when I was younger.

300 / 2534
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:41 am

wc: 185 | 1861
pc: 11

A pleasing sigh came from her lips as she lifted her drink to her full lips and took small sips of the orange liquid within the glass cup. Eye's of lavender gracing the surface of the orange substance as it's cool pleasures entered her mouth and swam down her throat. It was another pleasurable silence between the two before Jyn had taken notice of the time to which he had announced that it was time to get going soon. Her eyes shifted to him as she smiled and nodded her head. "Alright dear." she announced as she finished up her drink and soon up taking the dishes to the sink while Jyn went to gather some things to which she had placed them into the sink so when Jyn returned she stood there in the living room waiting for him. She walked alongside him and heading out to the car. She heard his question and looked to him taking a moment to think about Jyn on a motorcycle and a smile came to her face. "I think you would look rather cool on it Jyn."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:06 pm

Reaching the Enforcer, I give a rare light smile as I comment, “Is that so.” On reaching the rear of the vehicle, I move around to the driver’s side, with the doors unlocked already. I open the driver side door and get into the vehicle that Izumi had provided for me. It was really something that my girlfriend got me a vehicle for a ‘just because’ gift. After getting into the vehicle and starting it up, of course after Izumi was in and ready as well, I would pull out of the parking space, move out of the parking lot and enter into the main streets of the city. During the drive, we would pass through the academic district taking that main loop towards the Northern Heights. The setting would change from gothic, to scholastic to clean and pristine. The GPS stated that the drive to the Northern Heights would take about thirty minutes meaning that we should arrive on time to meet with the real estate agent. I would be following the GPS in the Enforcer while attempting to find the place where we would meet up with the realtor.

While driving, my left hand would be on the steering wheel with my right hand and arm resting, unattended on the center console cushion between Izumi and myself. My gaze would be forwards at the highway that spanned in front of us, elevated over the city as it curved around moving through the various districts of the city. As some point in our conversation or silence depending on if Izumi were talkative or not, I would comment, “I’ll be counting on you to help me pick out a good place… I’m a bit worried that I might end up with a huge house and too much space… I don’t suppose they have small places in the Heights?” I look towards her for a moment and then back to the road as I continue, “I’ve been thinking maybe I can get a place where I can set up a training compound for my team…” Even in my personal life and the decisions there, I was thinking about work and what would be efficient. Izumi and I hadn’t really talked seriously about moving in, and I wasn’t one hundred percent sure if we were still in a dating phase or something beyond that. There was a lot we hadn’t spoken about since her return. On an upside, I comment, “there should be plenty of room, so maybe I could make a home office as well… maybe work from home?”

428 / 2962
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:50 am

wc: 340 | 2201
pc: 12

Izumi remembered when she got him the enforcer, she kept a copy of the keys as a just in case Jyn forgot them thing. What was the reason she got him the vehicle? It wasn't merely just a thank you, guess she figured that it just wasn't cool for him to not have a big powerful vehicle to go out on patrol with. Though she never did tell him why she got him the vehicle. "Oh yes very much so." she would state as she got into the Enforcer through the passenger side and sat in comfortably, closed the door, and put on her seat belt.

The driving commenced as Izumi sat there as she thought for a moment and looked out the window. This is the first time she was in the passenger seat with Jyn driving. She turned her head to look at him and she smiled softly as she had enjoyed this. Looking down to his unattended hand,she casually moved her left hand and grabbed hold of his right hand with her left. "Glad to see the Enforcer is doing so well for you." she stated on the drive over, she didn't state all that much on the drive.

Looking at him when he asked about there being small places in the Northern Heights Izumi could only giggle. "You've ever been to the Northern Heights? There are no 'small' places. You have yourselves large homes to mansion's there. Quite the beautiful place." She smiled as she continued. "You can definitely work in a training room. Possible have Angela install in a realm at home for you." Izumi thought about the home office as she held firm onto his hand. "A home office would be something, that way you can stay home and keep casual, though everything's going to be coming in to you digitally. So you're gonna have to learn to use the computer more you know." She grinned as she could just imagine Jyn getting frustrated about the computer and just chucking it out the window.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:38 pm

My hand responds to her touch with a soft squeeze when she takes it. Her holding my hand made me feel a bit warm on the inside, and connected to her in a mushy way while the driving was ongoing. I figured I wouldn’t tell her just yet that I had driven the Enforcer through the forest. Through was the best word since I didn’t actually attempt to find a path or a road to take, I simply barreled the Enforcer into the thing the best way that it would fit and hoped for the best. Luckily, the bullet proof armored vehicle was able to easily withstand the punishment that I threw at it. Once could say I was getting very used to having a all-terrain multipurpose vehicle at my disposal.

At the giggling question, I shrug lightly. I never really had a reason to go into the heights, but it seemed as if she had a bit more knowledge of it than I had. I give a nervous, “heh” on the thought of actually letting Angela know where I lived in order to set up Realm. That would probably lead into her popping up casually at my house to run calibrations and such on the environment; I saw that as something that could possibly lead me into getting into trouble, especially if what Damon mentioned about her was true. With the talk about everything being digital, I frown lightly as I give a light sigh and comment, “that would complicate things, now wouldn’t it…” I realize, “but you would be there, so things would be okay, wouldn’t they?”

An exit off of the freeway is taken as we come around and down into the southern portions of the Northern Heights. From there, we continue from the main road to a lesser road that would lead from the ‘exit area’ filled with small shops and vehicle related stations into the more residential portions of the areas. Continuing in my words, I also comment, “hmm… there might be a place for the kids there as well…” Even thought it might sound like I was implying something between Izumi and I, I would actually be jokingly referring to my squadron and setting up a temporary barracks for them during special training periods.

380 / 3342
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:30 pm

wc: 220 | 2421
pc: 13

Izumi giggled when he had frowned about the whole using the computer idea at home. She knew he wasn't well versed in the technologies so it made him rather slow. Kinda demasculating really if you thought about how it slows him down, sorta like the tech has defeated man. She heard his response and thought about it and shrugged her shoulders. "Not really sure, probably would have to set up all the things to be done wirelessly." She teased, knowing well enough she would most likely end up being at his home working there if he did decide to make a home office. though it was kinda a bore thinking about working from home. Making the need to go out kinda pointless,or rather limited. It was always much more interesting when you can head out and interact with others in person than from behind a screen.

We had arrived at the southern portions of the norther heights and Izumi gazed out the window listening to what Jyn had said. She looked to him a moment after he had that kids comment and blinked. Rather a little surprised he mentioned something like that and she fell silent looking around, her thoughts thinking about actually being pregnant with Jyn's child. Slowly her face began to burn red.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:54 pm

I give a slight “heh” as I continue, “I wonder if they would get on my nerves and I would have to kick them out… of course there’s always an outhouse… but that’s still close by.” The onboard GPS on the Enforcer advises that we were reaching our destination. With that, I would look ahead to see a mini SUV parked outside of a gated area. I would take this to be the place as I would come and pull up behind the parked SUV. Bringing the Enforcer to a stop, I comment to Izumi, “I’ve never met this guy before, but I was told he was good. His name is Joel…” In front of us, the door to the SUV opens up and a male steps out with almost perfect mid cut styled black hair in a white and pink pin stripped shirt with a soft pink tie and a pair of black business slacks (Reference). I lower the window of the car as the male comes to the side and greets, “commissioner, so nice to meet you!” All smiles, he sticks his hand into the window for a shake and I lift my hand to feel the delicate handshake he offers before he notices Izumi and opens his hand to wave her to chiming, “hello! My name is Joel Dong, nice to meet you.” The hand retreats as the male looks back to me as he informs in an energetic manner, “now this is our first rental property. I did the best first, in my opinion. It’s a 7 bed room 9 and a half bath set up with three stories. Now I’m going to open the gate, just follow me in and we’ll park in front, okay?” I nod and advised,”Very well.” He smiles and nods stating, “awesome… right this way!” He walks back to his SUV with a little shimmy and gets in, closing the door behind him. The gates start to open up and his car begins moving forwards. Turning to Izumi, I comment, “he colorful…” as I proceed in after him. I murmur, “what in the hell would I do with 9 bathrooms…?”

361 / 3703
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:21 am

wc: 246 | 2667
pc: 14

It took Izumi quite a bit before she had finally recovered from the kid's talk and that was when they had finally arrived. To which she had blinked several times and looked at the large building. This was far too big for a single person to live within it. Izumi gazed at it simply amazed as she was seeing the building a bit up close, though they would only get closer. Turning her head to Jyn a moment she wanted to make a comment about the kid's thing he was talking about, but they had pulled up behind a SUV to which there was a man there who came up to them and her eyes shifted to the guys. "Joel huh..." she whispered to herself.

Jyn rolled down the window and the man began to talk with such enthusiasm that it was kinda sickening to just be around for too long. Joel seemed quite the colorful character as he kept talking in the manner to which he did. She lifted her hand and waved back at him and gave a nervous smile as she snickered lightly. "h-hey." she uttered to him when he said hi to her. After Joel went back to his SUV and Jyn made a comment to which she said after Jyn stated that he's colorful. "Joel Dong.... seriously? Names rather funny to me." she shook her head. about his next comment. "That's what I'd like to know..."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:32 am

A smirk comes to the side of my lips as I think over her words. When thinking about it, the name could be a bit amusing for those with their thoughts in that direction. “Cute,” I say to her observation, leaving it at that; I didn’t have any statements or jokes that involved dongs. The Enforcer comes up and into the stone semi circular drive way that came around just in front of the house and the stairway that led up to the house. On closer review of the house, I comment, “it has a stairway…” I figured, “there should be a garage, or maybe two, around here somewhere. I’m pretty certain that a house like this wouldn’t have the main parking in front.” After the Enforcer comes to a stop and cutting the engine, I softly pull my hand from my better half’s hand in order to undo my seat belt and open the door. I comment, “This should be interesting… but thanks for coming with me. I fear he might hit on me if you hadn’t come…” A soft smile comes to my face as I think on something. I look to Izumi before reaching for the handle to my door as I comment, “that’s a lot of rooms to christen…”

213 / 3916

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:42 am

wc: 169 | 2836
pc: 15

They pulled up to the semi-circular drive way and the place seemed to have just grown in size once you got even closer. This was simply spectacular to see such magnitude up close and personal like this, Izumi had leaned foreword to stare out the front wind shield of the Enforcer to see the building that just blew up in size. Her eyes shifted to Jyn when he began to talk and she would giggle to what he state. "Hey I wouldn't blame him for hitting on you." She giggled when they stopped the car completely and were about to get out hearing Jyn's last comment before getting out the car. Her eyes widened as she would only blush looking away. "Yeap... lots of room to christen." she couldn't help herself but imagine the positions she would be placed in for each room. Oh dear her mind slipped to dirty thoughts. Quickly she shook her head free of them as she too would make her escape from the enforcer.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:21 am

A light blush would come to my cheeks in thinking about bending Izumi over various structures within the house making sure to get each room as I pull on the handle to open the door. Pushing it open, I would step out and close it behind me. I adjust my coat and look to Izumi, waiting for her to come around before turning my attention back to Mr. Dong who had stepped out of his SUV and was standing at the base for the stairs, waiting for us. While walking towards him, he would look to Izumi and ask, “Commissioner, would this lovely lady be your wife? She so young I would say daughter, but you’re young yourself!” I would look to Izumi and then to Joel as I would answer, “she’s my significant other… we’re not married…” The realtor’s cheeks seem to redden as he nods, “oh, I see…” I was almost certain that he had gotten the wrong idea, but he quickly motions across the house while taking backwards steps up the stairway stating, “well, this is the main entrance to the house. Of course the parking garage is on the west end of the property in a separate building that connects to the main house by a covered walkway. You will notice that this is a fairly new house. It’s only ten years old with one previous resident who was a heiress in one of the lesser corporations. It has been well maintained until now and I’ve already had an inspection ran on it. It passed with flying colors…” Looking to Izumi, he asks, “do you like gardens?”

271 / 4187

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:12 pm

wc: 114 | 2950
pc: 16

Izumi came out, of course she close the enforcer door after she got out, and stood next to Jyn. Her eyes came upon Mr. Dong and her face burned red when he confused her for his wife. The sounds of wedding bells rang in her mind as she imagined herself in a white wedding kimono, her mind shifted into the clouds until the last question so she missed what Jyn had said and blinked when she heard if she liked gardens. "Eh? Gardens are quite lovely." she said applying a gentle smile to her lips as her hands moved behind her back and interlocked with each other as she would keep pace with Jyn.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Mr. Dong clasps his hands in front of him, leaning in a bit as he smiles, “yes they are.” He straightens up and motions back to the property as he explains, “there are various garden areas all around, as you can see, but in the front here” he reaches the top of the stairs, “there is a flower bed that blooms with rotating seasonal flowers so that you’ll have color every portion of the year!” He turns around and continues to explain, “now if you like to work in the gardens, you of course can do that, but we do have very good contractors who can maintain your yard for you… that is not included in the mortgage.” He turns back around and claps, “well, let’s get inside.” He turns and begins walking towards the house. I give a light sigh as none of this really mattered to me. I just needed space, but having previously worked in a flower shop, I could at least appreciate these elements. I rolled around the idea of attempting to grow a bonsai tree, since I did have interest in those. Of course, if I were growing it, I probably wouldn’t want anyone else to touch it.

Before following the male, my hand comes to behind Izumi, as I hold onto her hand without actually turning to look to her. I just wanted to resume that position that was held in the car for a little while as we entered into the house. With that, I would follow behind Joel, hopefully with Izumi in tow. After entering in through the front door, we come to stand in like a welcoming lobby area that led either way towards the living room or the dining room and kitchen areas. The floor was marble tiled with a high ceiling in this first room with a chandelier hanging down. Of course there was no furniture in this area, but it was sparkling and clean. Joel continues, “like I said, this is three stories, it has a family room if you both decide to take things to the next level. It has a 28 x 20 master bedroom which I shall show you.” He begins to walk to the side as he continues, “right now we’re entering into the living room. It’s 36 x 24, so there’s plenty of space to add in furniture, equipment, or whatever you need…” He continues to rant on as I look about the span of the house. “This is way to big…” I murmur lightly with a frown on my face. At least Izumi should be able to read that I didn’t really care for the place.

444 / 4631

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:13 pm

wc: 334 | 3284
pc: 17

Izumi liked the idea about the gardens though having such a large garden would be a hassle and greatly time consuming to maintain. Really the nessecity for a single person to move to such a place would be really to throw your money away if you even have the money to do so. Though the fact that the gardening would be tended to and it's not apart of the mortgage kinda brought an off set, though thinking about how much money Jyn makes, he might be able to cover it just fine on his own. Though this was too look for a place for Jyn not for Izumi. Izumi's able to live in just about any area and any size of place with no problems at all and make use of the space given to her. Though Jyn was the kind of person, from what she's learned of him, to be picky about his surrounding's and to hack away at the useless things. So why would he even need a big place.

She looked to him when he grabbed her hand and she smiled allowing him as she held his hand and walked along side of him. She held a blush at this point, as she couldn't recall a time where Jyn held her hand in front of others. Made her feel like he was quite proud to show her off as though proclaiming 'she is mine' to the world. They entered inside and Izumi liked the look of it on the inside her eyes seemed to sparkle as she held a smile on her face. She looked around from her position next to Jyn, until her eyes fell upon Jyn as she nudged him. "You know all these places here are going to be larger than what you really need, so try and expand your needs a little. Could prove to benefit to your liking if you take your new home and style it the way you want."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:58 pm

My head tilts to the side as I hear Izumi speak and I nod acknowledging her words. Thinking over them, I wondered what needs I would have to expand upon. Maybe I could get a shooting range installed or something like that? That seemed a bit needy, but still, three stories seemed a bit too much, even with my needs maxed out over 9000. Looking to Joel, I am honest with him as I admit, “this is a very nice place, but currently this seems a bit large for me.” Joel’s smile deteriorates just a bit as his visage shows him trying to understand the situation. His finger points between Izumi and I as he asks, “will you two not be living together in your new house?” The question catches me off guard, since Izumi and I hadn’t spoken about actually living together. We were still a little new into our relationship, as we had been together just about a year or so. That didn’t really mean anything, coupled with the speed at which Shiori and I had moved in together, but the circumstances were different and Shiori and Izumi were two very different people. Shiori and I didn’t actually date in the manner that Izumi and I had; we just kind of went straight to the middle ground of living together. I respond to the realtor, “well, that’s something we haven’t really discussed yet… but still for the two of us, this is a bit large.” Joel assures, “okay, no problem… let’s get right over to the next property. It’s a little smaller, and more cozy… maybe you two can speak a little in the car to see what the situation will be, but I’m sure you’ll love the next place.” With that, he motions that we could exit and I head out of the door with Joel following us up and closing it behind us.

317 / 4948

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:02 am

wc: 294 | 3578
pc: 18

Izumi stood there looking at him as he looked like he was thinking, she wondered if she could guess what it was that he's thinking. Maybe actually making an attempt to actually expand what he might need. Well maybe she should have stated what he wanted, because really with a house this big, you might just have to fill it with stuff that you want. Though he finally spoke and she listened to his honest as watched Joel's smile just break apart a little as he pointed between them. Izumi gave a nervous smile. That was right though, herself and Jyn haven't ever spoke about moving in together. It wasn't even something that crossed her mind. She kept silent as she looked toward's Jyn staring at him wondering what his thought's would be. Well for a while she wondered until he responded to Joel and Izumi could only give a nervous laugh. This will certainly create a awkward situation between them later.

Between herself and Jyn, Jyn was her first boyfriend so she was learning how relationship's works as it goes along. She didn't really ever think about when would be an appropriate time to move in with each other. Guess this was something to talk to Jyn about, though to be honest she didn't feel ready to move in with him yet, her mind was too focused with other things than having to worry about moving. Though she would think about it and maybe talk to him about it later.

Now it seem's as though they would head for the next place. She wondered what he called a little smaller. Following along side Jyn she would walk with him back to the car.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:21 am

I would hold onto Izumi’s hand until we reached the bottom of the stairway where I would release it. Walking towards his SUV, Joel advises, “just follow behind me, the next place is about 5 miles from here, I’m sure you’ll love it!” With that, he gets into his vehicle and I make my way towards the Enforcer, moving into the driver’s side, pacing myself with Izumi’s steps, before opening the door and getting in. I close the door behind me and re-buckle my seat belt before starting the vehicle and looking to wait for Izumi to get situated and for Joel to pull forwards. As he does, I would follow behind him in moving around the semi circle drive, out and back through the gates to get onto the street. During this, I would glance towards Izumi and make the comment, “it’s almost like we live together at the office. I spend more time there than I actually do a house. You actually have a pretty nice house… last I remember.” I didn’t spend much time in Izumi’s home; I hadn’t thought about it until now, but the only time I really remembered going into it was the one time where I dropped her off after the dragon spirit fiasco.

211 / 5159

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:34 am

wc: 157 | 3735
pc: 19

Izumi kept pace with Jyn as they headed back to the enforcer. Listening to Joel who stated to just follow after him that the next house was only five miles away from here. Quite the distance really between the two, though driving didn't seem that far,walking was another thing though. Though here they were now back in the enforcer as Izumi got in and buckled herself. She glanced at him when Jyn started to talk. A small smile came to her lips as she would respond. "T-thanks." was all she could muster as a current response, she thought on it though Jyn never really did come visit her home that often. Only once if memory serves her right, every other time it was seeing him at the office. She's been to his place more times than just one though as she remembered she had to work out his apartment for her trial run of being his secretary.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:18 am

I had been fishing a little with my comments there, but it seemed I had received a short response with made me a little self conscious. I had noticed that it had been a little awkward back there with the question of the living situation and everything. I also noticed that Izumi had been pretty quiet during that time and now she seemed a bit reserved. I wonder if I were moving things too quickly with her and if I had overstepped my bounds in asking her to come here with me. I was used to one thing, but I wondered if that too expectant for Izumi. Because of the fact that we spent much of the day together at work, I didn’t know how well we would mesh outside of the job place. I keep to myself as the ride continues to the next location.

In moving through the community, we come up along the next house for the viewing. From the outside appearance it didn’t look that bad when compared to where we had just come from. It looked like it would be a few thousand dollars cheaper as well. A stone driveway led up to a security console that opened the gate immediately in front of the house. Joel rolls down his window and opens the gate before proceeding into it; I follow in behind him. He would turn a bit to park in front of the front of the house and doorway area whereas I would come to park in front of the dual garage doors.

260 / 5419

"House # 2":
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:53 am

wc: 254 | 3989
pc: 20

This did bring out a new light into their relationship that cause Izumi to gaze out of the enforcer's window in a sort of dreamy state. We should get out more. That's what she thought, they constantly meet each other in the office and most of what they do was in the office. They don't too often get out much, she had to get Jyn out some more. This would be nice, yes this would be alright. During the right over. "T-there's a club opening for Halloween, I think we should go." she stated talking about flyer's that she had seen around talking about the Day of the Dead Halloween extravaganza opening at Club Hype. Her head turned slowly as she looked toward's Jyn giving him a soft and gentle smile. "I can make the arrangements for us to get in VIP." She wondered if he would really come, maybe even pushing him to a maybe stand point. Though it really would be nice.

They made there way to the next place. This one was a bit smaller than the one that they were at before. It looked much more cozy, definitely this would be on the look back list of houses from the ones that they would be seeing today. Izumi already liked the colors of the house and how it looked from the outside. Her hand clasped together in front of her as her eyes seemed to shine with excitement to see this house. "This place look's promising."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:45 am

I emit a light “hmm” when the club is mentioned; the sight of the new house pulls my attention from talk on such a thing. With a nod, I agree, “it does…” It seemed much simpler than the last house, which was an extremely good thing in my book. Reaching for the handle to the door, I pull on it to open it while pushing the door out. My feet come to the stone drive way and I close the door behind me looking to Joel who was motioning to the house in a showcasing manner. “Is that a look of approval I see on your faces?” he asks as he waves us over to him, “come let’s take a look inside. Now I’m pretty certain this one will be more your speed. Let’s have a look-see.” I approach the entrance area as he makes his way to the front door, unlocks it and then opens the doors allowing us our first glimpse inside of it. He holds the door open for us to walk through as he speaks, “this one is much smaller. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, with a 2.5 acre yard on the property.” Walking into it, I immediately approved the light hardwood flooring, the windows and the contemporary look to the house. He continues, “you’ve already seen the two covered parking garage and the carport…” Walking into the interior, my gaze up slanted up as I look around the living room area. My gaze shifts to the stairs for the second floor. Joel advises, “it seems like you both like this one, I’ll give you a moment to look around and you can ask me any questions you want when you’re good. Sound good?” Looking back to Joel, I give a nod before walking through the living room to have a look at the other rooms and the upstairs.

312 / 5731

"House # 2":
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:15 am

wc: 130 | 4119
pc: 21

Seem's like she would have to bring up the club idea again. They gotten out the car and Joel seemed a bit excited from the look of their faces. Izumi would only giggle as she walked alongside of Jyn as they headed for the house. Joel seemed excited about this as he began to lead them within the house. Making it inside, she heard Joel stating how many rooms this had and how big the yard was. Certainly this home was indeed smaller than the other one. This one seemed more fitting towards Jyn than the last house they were at. Izumi gave a nod to Joel and followed after Jyn. "This place look's lovely." she stated to him as she looked around the area's that Jyn was passing through.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:30 pm

I agreed with Izumi’s words and took the time to walk through each of the downstairs rooms before heading upstairs and looking around there. I checked out the rear balcony and then came back in before turning to Izumi and informing that I had seen enough. My mind had already been made when we walked in; I was a simple sort of person, so if I saw something I liked, I could rest easy with it instead of worrying if there were something better out there for me. In my mind, this house right here was all that I needed. It looked like the price would be substantially lower that the first house, so the pricing shouldn’t be an issue. I move back to the downstairs where Joel was waiting with his hands folded in front of him. His body pivots as he turns towards me and smile asking how I liked everything. I advise to him, “I’ll take it” without the need of further explanation of the house. This seems to catch Joel off guard as he has to clarify, “just like that, you’ve made your decision on this one?” With a nod, I inform him that I have. Instead of having him set the deadlines and such, I inform, “I’ll want the paperwork sent into me within the next 72 hours. I’ll handle everything on my end.” Since Izumi checked my emails, I knew I could count on her to handle the paperwork and the funds wouldn’t be an issue. Joel smiles as he claps his hands and speaks, “well… welcome to your home then, Mr. Commissioner!”

269 / 6000
Exit RP; sent to UYB.

"House # 2":
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:53 am

sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)   Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Make-Over - Jyn Edition (Izumi)
Page 1 of 1