Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) Empty
PostSubject: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:08 pm

After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) Aandc

[Claudia]
I was shocked to see the cigarette pack hover a moment as one was extracted and then the pack disappear. It happened so fast and I was so fascinated that I didn’t care my pack had just been pocketed. I looked to Adelle but no words came out of my gapping mouth. Was I going crazy too, or was there something Aelle wasn’t telling me?
[Adelle]
"I will remember that" I said to the unseen being and turned to Claudia and Blake. A sigh left my lips as I realized I had some in depth explaining to do. I wasn’t really looking forward to this.
"I’ll explain, but you might want to eat and relax a bit" I said looking to the soaked carpet and narrowing my eyes. "And clean up for god sake you’re both getting everything wet." I directed Blake to the bath room and gave him a towel, telling him I would dry his clothes while he showered. Then turned to Claudia and offered my bath room for her to clean up in while I made them something to eat promising that after they were warm and fed I’d explain what had just happened.

WC: 198

-fin

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:12 pm

[Blake: After the Storm, New Revelations]
I was still in a bit of shock from watching the pack of smokes disappear before a ghost light one up.. Was this place haunted? .. Maybe I should make my exit and head home. When I heard Adella fuss about the state of her carpet I manged to look down at it. Oh snap! .. I looked back at her " Uhh.. Ill pay for any damage? " I said offering a smile, glancing to the bathroom she pointed out as I nodded " Alright... Uhh, sorry about the hassle. " I said, not sure if I should touch the subject about the ghost in there house, though she said she would explain.. I made my way to the bathroom, a shower would be nice along with some dry cloths.. Once in the bathroom, I undressed, leaving the door unlocked so she could get the cloths, and slipped into the shower.

Post WC: 152
Total WC: 152
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:01 pm

[Claudia]
I stepped into the shower and everything feet different. Not good different, but as if I was in a dream. The whole night had been odd, the near accidents, and Adelles behavior was all wrong. It didn’t even feel real at this point. I let the warm water, fall over me, warming my body. The sounds of the shower drowned out all others in the apartment. Thoughts ran through my head, like what was Adelle hiding and had those accidents earlier really been accidents at all. What if they were caused by…something else…what then?

I stepped out and began drying my hair in the mirror. What was really going on here? I wondered to my self as I finished freshening up.
WC: 121 / 220

[Adelle]
While Claudia and Blake retreated to the bathrooms I got some towels and tried the best I could to dry the floor. When I’d gotten up as much water as I could took the towels and threw them in the dryer, then moved to the other bathroom. I could hear the shower running but knocked anyway before I opened the door and picked up Blake's clothes. Then I moved to the other but I didn’t bother knocking for Claudia. I threw their clothes in with the towels and some fabric softener to take out he damp smell and set it on high before I made my way to the kitchen. I’d actually brought fried chicken home from the deli instead of cooking tonight. I left it out on the counter with some plates and put on the coffee as I walked back into the living room to turn off the TV.
WC: 152 / 251

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Once I was in the shower, I turned the water on and leaned against the tile wall, letting the water run down my back. Tonight was a seriously fucked up night.. And with what I seen only moments ago it had gotten even more fucked up.. Eh.. Maybe this is all one big dream I'm having after getting into a wreck.. When I hear the knock, I sigh lightly and glance towards the door as it swings open, seeing a figure slip into the bathroom long enough to grab my cloths before slipping back out. Looking back down at the floor, I let out another sigh " .. What the hell have I gotten into. Fuckin haunted house... " I mumbled to my self, washing up a bit before getting out of the shower and grabbing a towel to dry off with.

Post WC: 142
Total WC: 294
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:30 pm

I finished cleaning up and wrapped the towel around me as I went to my room to change. When I emerged Adelle was reading something and sitting at the table with a glass of red wine. I saw the chicken on the counter and the bag from the deli and smiled.
"Well at lest you spear us your cooking" I said with a smirk as I began filling a plate.
"My cooking is not that bad" Adelle said taking a sip. Yeah that’s what she needed more wine, then she’ll start talking to aliens I joked to my self as I sat down next to her at the table.
"What was that earlier?" I asked but Adelle smiled and shook her head.
"I said eat first, then we’ll talk." She said looking back to her fashion magazine. I frowned and began to eat but I’d lost my appetite and after a few bites I just sat there waiting.
"So, he’s cute, where did you pick him up?" Adelle asked casually not looking up from her magazine. I blinked and a hint of blush brightened my cheeks.
"Actually he picked me up in the rain and gave me a ride." I said leaving out the part about almost mowing me down with his car.
WC: 213 / 684
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Once out of the shower, I glanced around for a moment, in search of my cloths as I worked on drying off. When I didn't see them I sighed, shaking my head " .. Guess they aren't dry yet. ". After drying my hair, I wrap the towel around my waist, glancing at my self in the mirror for a moment before turning to the door and pulling it open. After opening the door I step out of the bathroom and make my way back to the living room. Finding Claudia was already out of the bathroom. I felt kind of odd now that I didn't have my cloths on and was naked, save for a towel, in someone else house...

Post WC: 122
Total WC: 416
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:56 pm

As Blake stepped out of the shower I was still pushing bits of chicken around my plate. But when he entered the living room I turn red again and quickly looked back at my plate, then gave Adelle a stare, as if trying to psychically ask what she did with his clothes. She gave me a helpless shrug and I rolled my eyes.
"Hello dear, your clothes should be done drying soon, would like some coffee while you wait?" she asked not getting up, and not acting the lest bit worried about weather he was in a towel or normal clothes. I sighed, how she could she always be so calm about everything? It was something that always ticked me off, ghosts, half naked men and she was still acting like everything was perfectly fine. That bitch.

WC: 137 / 821
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:40 pm

I looked over to Claudia first as she sat in the kitchen, playing with her food it looked like, giving her a nod, seeing her face turn red made me smile faintly. When I heard Adelle's voice I turned my head and looked to her, paushing for a moment before I nodded " Alright, and coffee sounds good. Thank you. " I said, offering her a smile before I turned and began into the kitchen, looking to Claudia again " Hey. How are you doing? " Once in the kitchen, I stopped, glancing around, now wondering if I was to help my self to the coffee or if one of them was going to help me or perhaps point out where the cups were.. " .. I'm sorry about getting your carpet all wet, if you'd like I can give you money for the damage. "

Post WC: 146
Total WC: 562
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:38 pm

I gave a small smile as I glanced back to Blake. "I’m fine" I said as I turned back to Adelle trying not to stare. I had turned back in time to see Adelle standing up.
"Oh it’s fine, a little water never hurt anything, and the mud came out. Here." She said as she opened a cabinet and handed a mug to him. All the while never taking her eyes off him. I cast a glare at her, she was much older than him, and yet she was eyeing him like a lioness looking over some helpless animal. Catching my glare Adelle walked back to the table and sat down.
"So…I suppose I should explain about what happened. It was a spirit, not everyone can see them, but a few humans can. I’m one of those few that can. Either way it’s gone now, but I’d suggest being careful, not all spirits are as apathetic, some could even hurt you if they wanted to." She explained taking another sip of her wine.
"So…it just decided to follow us? Why?" I asked.
"I don’t know Claudia maybe it thought you two were interesting"

WC: 193 / 1,014
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:10 pm

When Adelle hands me the mug I look at her, smiling lightly " Thanks. " I make eye contact with her for a moment, seeing how she was looking at me, before I look away, going to get me a nice hot cup of coffee. As she starts talking, I turn around and lean against the counter, sipping my coffee as I listen to her. Oh.. so it wasn't a ghost after all.. or at least one that lived here too.. that was good to know, I guess.. " I see.. I thought your place was haunted when I seen that pack of smokes disappear and then one float in the air and light up. That or I was seriously high on something and didn't know it.. Well it would be nice to see these spirits, that way they wouldn't get the drop on you.. " as I finished, I took another sip of my coffee, glancing to Claudia.

Post WC: 159
Total WC: 721
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:04 am

Adelle just shrugged. "I was pretty surprised when I first saw them. That’s why I haven’t brought it up before. But then again none of them ever came into my home before. I don’t think its something you two have to worry too much about, besides curiosity, theres nothing a spirit would really want from you." Her words were comforting to a degree and a bit frightening at the same time.
"Since when have you been able to see them?" I asked.
"Only about a week or so" she said as she finished her glass and rinsed it in the sink. "It’s getting late, think I’m going to call it a night." Adelle finished as she headed towards her room. I watched her as she left and sighed finally relaxing a bit.
"Too much….for one night" I groaned running my fingers through my hair.

WC: 144 / 1,158
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:34 pm

I stood, leaning against the counter and sipped on my coffee as I listened to the two of them exchange words about what had happened moments ago. So there was some kind of things in the world that we couldn't see but could effect us.. That thought didn't make me feel good, it would be nice to see these things so I would know if one was going to attack me or something, but since I hadn't seen the one with the smokes I guess I couldn't see them.. With another light sigh, I took a sip of my coffee as I glanced voer to Adelle before she left the room. Once she was gone I looked back to Claudia " .. I hear ya. " I said, pulling away from the counter " .. Hey, your roommate wouldn't mind if I crashed here, would she? I honestly dont feel like driving home at the moment.. I'm sure you can understand why. "

Post WC: 163
Total WC: 881
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:53 pm

I looked up to Blake as he posed the question and shook my head. "I don’t think so. I mean we don’t have people over a lot so I don’t know if she minds." I said looking to Adelles door as the light filtering under it turned off. I stood up and began walking towards my room returning with a blaket and pillow. "Um this is all I have but your welcome to use it." The pillow case and blanket where black with golden Chinese dragons that twisted the length of each. I dropped them on the couch and noticed he was still in just a towel I held up a hand and turned away to hide my embarrassment. "Um I think your clothes are dry" I said, as I didn’t hear the dryer running anymore.
WC: 136 / 1,294
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:17 am

I set the empty cup down on the counter, nodding " Alright. " When she left the kitchen, I followed behind her but stopped in the living room, looking down at the couch for a moment before looking back to her when I heard her speak, glancing at the two things she put on the couch before I nodded " Thanks. " I said, offering a smile as I watched her look away. when she made mention of the dryer I glanced in the direction of it and nodded again " Mm, might be best to put something on before going to sleep.. Thanks again. And, I'm sorry about almost hitting you... Maybe I can make it up to you some how. "

Post WC: 123
Total WC: 1,004
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:29 am

I smiled as I headed for my room stopping as mentioned making up to me. "Don’t worry about it, G’night Blake" I said as I turned and closed the door. Once in side my room I changed into a giant T-shirt and curled up on the empty bed. It was a bit less comfortable than I remember without the comforter or the pillow. But I puled up the shirt and made do with what I had. After about thirty minutes of laying there I sighed and sat up. there was no way I could sleep like this. I cracked the door open to see if Blake was still awake too.
WC: 110 / 1,404
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:36 am

" Alright. Goodnight. " I said before making my way to the dryer and getting my boxers out and slipping them on before I made my way back to the couch and set the towel on the back of it. Now that I had some real cloths on I felt a bit better, I had felt a bit awkward in the towel but I didn't show it, not wanting to embarrass Claudia any more then she already had been. Slipping onto the couch, I laid down, pulling the blanket up over me and closed my eyes, trying to go to sleep.

Post WC: 101
Total WC: 1,105
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:02 am

As I scanned the room I noticed Blake was asleep or at lest it appeared that way. Slowly I crept from the hallway and across the livening room to the kitchen. I tried to be very quite so I wouldn’t wake him up. I was nearly blinded as I opened the fridge and retrieved some milk. After that I turned on the small oven light on dim so it gave me enough light to see but hopefully not enough to wake Blake. I knelt down and opened a cabinet next to the oven with some pots and pans in it. Ever so carefully I opened it and pulled a pot to warm the milk in. After that I poured some milk into the pan and added chocolate, then turned on the stove. It didn’t take long for my chocolate milk to warm up and I poured it into a cup and turned off the stove light. Sipping my hot chocolate in the dark, I hoped it would make me tired enough to go to bed. But a few minutes and one glass of chocolate milk later I was still awake. I sighed to my self hanging my head. Then I noticed Blake on the Couch and tip toed over until I was near his head. I knelt down next to him and shook him softly.
"Blake?…Are you awake I can’t sleep" I said softly, almost whispered it.

WC: 237 / 1,641
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:17 am

It didn't take long for me to slip off into a slumber once I hit the couch and slept through Claudia as she came out of her room and went to play around in the kitchen. However, when I was shook, I lurched back away from the thing shaking me, my eyes snapped open and before I realize who it was, a hand quickly came up from under the blanket and grabbed her by the neck, my grip tightening quickly. My blurry vision cleared relatively quickly after waking and I seen the person who had shook me was Claudia and my grip on her throat quickly loosened as I with drew my hand, falling back into the couch as I let out a sigh " .. Jesus.. Are you ok? I'm sorry about that. I hope I didn't hurt you... " I asked as I brought my hand up to her again, though not reaching for her neck, my hair had moved from my face and now the scar going down the right side of my face now in plane view though probably not to well seen because of the light " I'm really sorry about that... " I said with a frown as I looked up at her.

Post WC: 209
Total WC: 1,314
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:33 am

A small gasp was cut short by Blake's firm grip as I tried to pull back in surprise. As he finally seemed to come to his senses and released me I fell back on my butt.
"No I’m …fine" I said rubbing my neck as I glanced back up to him. I could barely make out the scar on his face. It must have been hidden before because I hadn’t even noticed it until now. "I’m sorry to wake you…" I said looking back down, thinking that I should have just let the poor guy sleep. He’d had a rough day already and I felt terrible about scarring him awake like that.
"Um… were you having a nightmare? " I asked, trying to figure out why he’d reacted so badly.
WC: 130 / 1,771
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:42 am

I watched her as she fell back onto her butt and sighed lightly. With drawing my hand I shifted and sat up on the couch in front of her and looked down at her as I brought a hand up and rubbed my face, my hair falling down to cover the side of my face " Mmm no its not a nightmare.. I'm sorry. It's more like a reaction.. " Pulling my hand away from my face, I reach out and lightly pat her on top of the head " Long story for another time maybe. You couldn't sleep or just felt like coming out here and talking with me more? " I said, offering her a smile.

Post WC: 118
Total WC: 1,432
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:53 am

I watched him, still feeling like a horrible person. I just nodded as he said to save the story for another time. It was probably not nice one if it make him react so violently.
"Umm…well both I guess…I’m really sorry for waking you." I apologized again while fiddling with the end of my shirt.
"Do you mind if I watch some TV or something? You can go to my room to sleep if it’ll keep you up." I offered him, though It was always nicer to have company, I knew he was probably tired and not really don’t for a movie at this hour, and my bed was much more comfortable than the couch.
WC: 115 / 1,885
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:04 am

" I see. It's ok you woke me. " I said, pulling my hand back from her head as I watched her, glancing down at her hands as she fiddled with the end of her shirt. My eyes came up to meet her face again as she spoke. I shrugged faintly as part of a response, speaking again " I don't mind if you watch tv, this is your place after all. Mm, I'm kinda comfy right here, Ill just slide over so you can have a seat to. " Since I was sitting up there was now room for her on the couch and I reach over and pat the spot next to me " You can sit here, unless you like sitting where you are... Either one is fine with me. " I said, smiling again as I sat back into the couch, watching her.

Post WC: 147
Total WC: 1,579
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:11 am

I nodded and picked my self off the floor and plopped down on the couch next to him. Stealing some of the blanket and picking up the remote. After channel surfing for awhile I found a movie and put set the remote back down as I went back to the kitchen. I returned to reclaim my spot with a small bag of popcorn and munched away as I watched the TV. After awhile I glanced over to Blake. "So…your scar, it looks pretty cool, why do you hide it?" I asked looking back to the TV just as a chase scene starts.
WC: 102 / 1,987
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:18 am

I glanced at her as she sat down on the couch with me and when the tv came on I looked over at it as she surfed through the channels until she found something. Then she was up again.. I turned some and looked at the kitchen for a moment wondering what she was doing then she finally came back with some popcorn and sat back down next to me. I turned my attention back to the tv as I pulled some of the blanket over my lap. When she asked about the scar, I didn't answer at first, remaining silent for a moment before I spoke up " It's something my father gave me when I was younger. I use to keep it hidden because it is something I didn't really like and I just grew into the habit of keeping it covered, though I still dont like it all to much.. "

Post WC: 154
Total WC: 1,733
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:27 am

"Oh…I’m sorry" I said and quickly became silent once more. At lest he had parents I thought to my self a moment before I munched on the popcorn and continued to watch the movie. I set the bag in-between us in case Blake might want some too. I’d seen this movie about a thousand times before so that did help me get into the drowsy mood. By the time half of the movie was done I was starting to doze off and on, and had moved from Sitting, to slouching, to curling up on my half of the couch. I watched the screen from the arm of the couch as my eyes began to grow heavier and heavier and the voices began to blur become more distant.
WC: 127 / 2,104
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:02 pm

I shrugged faintly " Its alright. Nothing to be sorry for. It happened along time ago.. " I said as I watched the movie. When the bag was set between us I began to munch on some of the popcorn as I watched the movie. During the movie I noticed she was starting to doze off and moved so she was lay on part of the couch. I looked at the rest of the couch for a moment and sighed lightly as I looked to her again. I took the bag and set it on the floor before carefully slipping into the space between her and the couch as I went for the remote so I could turn the tv off.

Post WC: 121
Total WC: 1,854
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:11 am

I was nearly asleep so the movement didn’t bother me too much. I was so happy to finally get some rest that I snuggles into the couch arm further. When Blake scooted between me and the couch I felt the warmth from him against my back that only furthered my feeling of contentment. I snuggled a bit closer to him and pulled the comforter up around my shoulders, as I let out a content sigh before going back to the business of sleeping.
WC: 83 / 2,187
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:18 pm

Updated Adelle and Claudia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)   After the Storm, New Revelations (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Storm, New Revelations (Open)
Page 1 of 1