Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calm before the storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Calm before the storm Empty
PostSubject: Calm before the storm   Calm before the storm EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:59 am

I had spent the day working hard, and decided to spend a warm summer night outside. I hopped out of Lauren’s bed and moved down out of her room. Gliding softly across the marble floor, I slid to a stop at the top of the stairs. There was a window slightly open on the balcony, so I relocated myself out into the nice summer night. It was a beautiful night. No clouds, a bright moon, and the smell of the ocean. I stood on the edge of the balcony for a moment before hopping down onto the siding of a window, and then onto the grill before landing on the deck. My body shifted past the hot tub and into the grass. There was a light layer of dew on the tops of the leaves, and each strand of grass that I passed left a little bead of water in my fur.
I moved closer to the trees where I normally secluded myself to train for a bit. Lauren had figured out that I liked it over there for some reason, and would occasionally bring me a snack or something light to drink. One time she brought me milk and a cookie, and I really did enjoy it. You wouldn’t think that a cat could eat a cookie, but we can. I shook my fur our in a brisk, swift motion. My neck leaned side to side, and I moved up the side of a tree. Each of my claws dug into the side of the bark, pulling me further and further up the wooden structure until I found a solid branch to perch on. I stretched out for a moment, arching my back to pop and realign the bones that were there. Lauren’s bed was really soft, but some nights it killed my back. A yawn escaped my lips, and before I knew it, I had wrapped myself into a small area and fallen asleep. It was a perfect night to go and sleep outside. Unfortunately for me, it was also a beautiful night for people to go do stupid things.
[352]
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Calm before the storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm   Calm before the storm EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Calm before the storm
Page 1 of 1