Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

April OOC/Nonsense Board

Go down 
+6
aѕceпxion
KyroShiori
Psi Prince
ShinTre_Admin
Ethereal
rekoa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I got it! Yay!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Monday Humor   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:18 am

A brand new department store has just opened in London. It sells husbands.

When women go to choose a husband, they have to follow the following instructions:-

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are 6 floors and the value of the products increase as you go up. You may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go to the next floor, but you CANNOT go back down except to exit the building.

One day a woman goes into the store and rather nervously starts climbing the stairs.

When she gets to the 1st floor a sign on the door reads:
Floor 1: These men have jobs.
She thinks, "I can do better than that" and keeps going up.
The 2nd floor sign reads:
Floor 2: These men have jobs and love kids.
But she goes up another floor.
The 3rd floor sign reads:
Floor 3: These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking.
"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.
She goes to the 4th floor and the sign reads:
Floor 4: These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework.
"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"
Still, she goes to the 5th floor and the sign reads:
Floor 5: These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the 6th floor and the sign reads:
Floor 6: You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor.
There are no men on this floor.
This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.
Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opens a Wives store just across the street.
The 1st first floor has wives that love sex.
The 2nd floor has wives that love sex and have money.
The 3rd,4th, 5th and 6th floors have never been visited.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:37 am

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 am

-_- No! And I wasn't drunk or tipsy either.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Rep! : 29

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:18 am

1 aѕceпxion 443
2 Kaguyalover 243
3 rekoa 228
4 GameMaster 216
5 ShinTre_Admin 194
6 Psi Prince 114
7 ero 108
8 Ethereal 99
9 KyroShiori 76
10 Antifreke 57
11 Datorru 21
12 яuиє 11
13 şín 6
14 Kiun 1
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:18 am

tsk tsk tsk, you need to post more penny xD
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:30 pm

oh shit second place o.o
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:33 pm

ur the man now dog!
DTFDP!!!! YEEEAAAAAHHHH.... UUUUUGGGGHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:27 am

*puts down newspaper for a moment. Puts on professor hat and glasses, gets out pointer*

I disagree Shin. As many of you may have noticed, rather than split my training/rp posts into smaller chunks for point whoring. I tend to ignore the point score and just post them up. Just the other day I posted up an 8000 word post. Split this into chunks of say....250 and that post alone would have resulted in the gain of 160 points. *takes off hat, goes back to table. Sips tea*. Short of it. I post as much as, if not more than everyone else.

I just don't really go for the points.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Preach, my brotha!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Oh Shin, are you going to let him talk about your mother like that? 'Ohhh.'
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:35 am

R 2 says (11:27 PM)
so when you have armor on does it pick up the points after your def or does it take all the dmg?
Asei Kano says (11:28 PM)
It takes all the dmg before it can get to your DEF unless your block with unarmored portions (i.e. arms) and the dmg breaks through that. Barriers protect armor as well.
R 2 says (11:29 PM)
wow so armor is only good for like two full hits then it is done
Asei Kano says (11:29 PM)
Yes.
R 2 says (11:29 PM)
Shin needs to work on that it seems like
Asei Kano says (11:30 PM)
So your thoughts are that armor should withstand destructive level damage, correct?
The dmg that destroys buildings and such.
R 2 says (11:30 PM)
Well your body does so why not
Asei Kano says (11:30 PM)
1 word.
Electrolytes.
R 2 says (11:31 PM)
lol
Asei Kano says (11:31 PM)
Just take some time and think on that.
Let me know what you discover within yourself.
Speaking of deeper meanings, man this chick has some huge tits.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:29 am

lmao
i knew he was shallow too

kyro wrote:
The Vegas Stripper with the STD?
i remember that ho!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:30 pm

While children can be considered an STD, that's kinda harsh. We know some people who are able to function well with that condition. And she wasn't a Vegas stripper. She stripped in LA and she seemed smart... tho that might have been the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:43 pm

then who was the chick from vegas?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Which trip? One was a random chick was Wisconsin of all places but that was years ago for NYE. There were a few random hookups and the chick from my chapter that I used to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:28 pm

=\

eee! i can't wait for friday. TO FAST!!!! TOO FURIOUS!!!!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:36 pm

TOO*

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that as well. Oh! In case you hadn't heard... there's a bonus scene after the credits again. Though I thought this was supposed to be the last installment?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:37 pm

i thought han was dead?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Yeaaaaa... about that...
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:01 am

Important Message for Shin:

Wall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of TextWall of Text
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Must... decode... encrypted... message!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:49 pm

something... about Sean Connery?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Nah, I think it has something to do with the fact that Barack Obama kinda looks like Malcolm X...
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:55 pm

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 pm

It's about time to post points.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Man I'm partied out. Got wasted at a wedding this weekend and finally got everyone out of me house after my birthday party. The cake was no lie this week
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:18 pm

pahteh like a rock star den!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:19 pm

1 aѕceпxion 605
2 Kaguyalover 342
3 GameMaster 337
4 rekoa 323
5 ShinTre_Admin 275
6 Psi Prince 181
7 Ethereal 151
8 ero 139
9 Antifreke 103
10 KyroShiori 76
11 яuиє 71
12 Datorru 21
13 Blue 10
14 şín 6
15 Kiun 1
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Yay! As always... #6 to become #4 since Shin and GameMaster are auto-DQ.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:43 pm

So... is there any reason the smileys are gone when you preview a post?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Yes. Because everyone hates you.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:25 pm

oooooooooo
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:41 pm

oooooooh! the hyogokuyo or w/e it's called is what gave orihime and chad their powers... not ichigo!... o.O my perception of the world has been shattered!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:12 pm

*Points and laughs* At least there is some vindication in the day!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:53 am

IT'S TIME TO GET FAST AND FURIOUS!!!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Shin, should I be a good friend and take Kyro to go see it tonight?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:44 pm

lol
has kyro been acting friend like lately?
b/c you can't reward bad behavior
the dog whisperer taught me that xD
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Former Hooters waitress settles toy Yoda suit

PANAMA CITY, Fla. (AP) — A former waitress has settled her lawsuit against Hooters, the restaurant that gave her a toy Yoda doll instead of the Toyota she thought she had won.

Jodee Berry, 27, won a beer sales contest last May at the Panama City Beach Hooters. She believed she had won a new Toyota and happily was escorted to the restaurant's parking lot in a blindfold.

But when the blindfold was removed, she found she had won a new toy Yoda — the little green character from the Star Wars movies.

David Noll, her attorney, said Wednesday that he could not disclose the settlement's details, although he said Berry can now go to a local car dealership and "pick out whatever type of Toyota she wants."

After the stunt, Berry quit the restaurant and filed a lawsuit against Gulf Coast Wings, the restaurant's corporate owner, alleging breach of contract and fraudulent misrepresentation.

The restaurant's manager, Jared Blair, has said the whole contest was an April Fools' joke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright 2002 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Actually, he really hasn't, but I also haven't gone to kick it with him in a while now b/c I've been busy with work and partying, so I figure he'll behave better if he doesn't feel neglected. Hey! He kinda is like a puppy! (That is not a reference to him acting like a... <3)
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:59 pm

*sips tea*

Fucking royal wedding.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Yeah, all the girls on my FB basically commented on that. I personally don't give a damn.

EDIT: I hate Shin... Kyro is now cool. That will be all.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:30 pm

lmao
thought i wouldn't see this ho! the kaz resistance will be stamped out like ants beneath the foot of shin!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Psh! You want some... come get some!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Psi Prince wrote:
Yeah, all the girls on my FB basically commented on that. I personally don't give a damn.

EDIT: I hate Shin... Kyro is now cool. That will be all.
Fair weather. What time tonight?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Also I'm broke, so if you could spot me, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:15 am

I like how he says that like I don't always take care of everything. That movie was AWESOME!!! Bonus scene was definitely unexpected and awesome!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Vin Diesel vs The Rock was like 2 red hulks going at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April OOC/Nonsense Board   April OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

April OOC/Nonsense Board
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2