Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

January OOC/Nonsense Board

Go down 
+9
KyroShiori
ShinTre_Admin
яuиє
Kaguyalover
Psi Prince
Blue
Tsukai
Lydeck
aѕceпxion
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

January OOC/Nonsense Board Empty
PostSubject: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:25 pm

Pee
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male
Number of posts : 217
Rep! : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Why dost thou close my thread, Pollux?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:29 pm

It took you long enough. Because it's obviously not December. No way Pollux can be on the same level as Dwem, but on a very unrelated manner, your trial membership is about up. 24 hr warning to get a bio up and start RP.

Quote :
Nonmembers (those do who RP) have a 2 week trail membership to the site before they are removed from the member list.
At which point, you're name will be... oh... it won't matter then, will it?

:)

"Oh oh! Look at me Mariko, I'm cool!"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Anyone watch Shiki Guro?
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:42 pm

I don't suppose it matters that I roleplayed a good amount in the past? You see, I have my own site to worry about atm, so it's a little unreasonable for me to be expected to roleplay at multiple sites while going to school full time and working.

Of course, if a non-RP presence is so bad here, then I suppose I can just not worry about it.

And well, you and Pollux have a bit in common. Say ... how come you don't go by Kyro anymore on the boards?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Lydeck wrote:
I don't suppose it matters that I roleplayed a good amount in the past? You see, I have my own site to worry about atm, so it's a little unreasonable for me to be expected to roleplay at multiple sites while going to school full time and working.

Of course, if a non-RP presence is so bad here, then I suppose I can just not worry about it.

And well, you and Pollux have a bit in common. Say ... how come you don't go by Kyro anymore on the boards?

I'm fucking with you; you don't really post OOC enough to be of any amount of presence here. I would have deleted your account if I wanted to on that basis. Weak excuses aren't needed (no one else has OOC lives or school either, so we're foreign to the concepts of which you speak). I know if your 'rich' RPing past here back in 09 (it starts on page 2): https://wotr.rpg-board.net/search?search_author=Lydeck&show_results=posts .
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male
Number of posts : 367
Rep! : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Lol. Fucking owned.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:25 pm

He mad brah.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:34 pm

aѕceпxion wrote:
“ Soulbound “
There is a demon by the name of Damien who is skilled in sealing souls and converting physical and spiritual entities. This demon frequents both realms now due to the existence of the Cove portal. After learning about the popular weapon bounding technique performed by the Dark Smith’s Apprentice, he decided to publicize his abilities of being able to bond souls together. Mimicking the Dark Smith’s Apprentice, he is able to bond a living creature, such as a pet or mount, to a user via various means (i.e. tattoo symbol, ring, bangle, etc). His abilities are so great that he can even bind spirits to a human or vice versa causing the entities to share one shell/body while bound. In order to have him perform a bond, all you have to do is find him and pay the obligatory 2,000 ($ or Shinny) for service. He is located within The Deep inside of a hut protected by an illusion. In order to find the hut, you will have to inquire with the spirits of the forest for help or get directions from the Dark Smith’s Apprentice or any of the forest NPCs.
… Location: Forest (Past and Present Realm)
… Reward: Living Bond – bonds a living entity or spirit (i.e. pet or personnel) to a user via some medium (i.e. tattoo or accessory).
Question: I must be missing it, but what exactly does bonding do? Mechanics wise... does the person inherit the attributes or get a boost to the attributes or do they gain abilities or something? Also... what's the difference between this and Merger Mode from the Shin Shop? Aside from being significantly cheaper.

On a separate note, I'm back from NYE "vacay" so back to posting for the few open threads I have going.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:27 am

Oh, no it doesn't do anything like that. My purpose for that quest is basically so you can store your Pet or Personnel inside of you, so you don't have to RP them being around you all the time. So say I have Dog that I'm doing the pet path with. I don't have to bring Dog with me in an RP to justify having him around when I need him. So battle pops up, I release Dog from my tattoo or ring. It's not really like summoning, since you're just manifesting something, but it has no effect other than convenient storage.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:29 am

o o.

I've become interested in this. < <
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:51 am

Ooooh... yeah, I'm with Blue... I think that would be a pretty cool quest.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 am

o-o same here..............
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:57 am

Let's all go do -- well, I'll need a pet first...

v.v
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:03 am

Sounds pretty neat I could use that for my pet ^-^
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:29 am

I would suggest NOT allowing personnel to be attached/bonded in order to prevent someone from getting 200 tattoos or a necklace/bracelet with 200 stones and calling out 200 troops at any random time. I think storing pets, bodyguard entities, or those sort of <5 things would be fine so that it doesn't get ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:31 am

Yeah putting a limit to how many you can bond would be good.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:51 am

Heh, if someone wants to do the quest 50 times to bond 50 personnel, I say let them. It would be approximately 50,000 words; that's a lot of work to summon a mini army. That's the difference between someone's organizational grunts to legitimately show up in an RP versus 'they are called and appear really quick.'

Unrelated offhanded comment about Kaz drooling in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:54 am

Suddenly, interest.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:18 am

omg the site's still here and up!
kick ass!
xD
happy new year all
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:35 am

monthly winner is BLUE!
good job
runner up was RUNE DOGGY
keep up the good work

January's up and runnin

1 aѕceпxion 52
2 Tsukai 33
3 яuиє 31
4 Blue 30
5 Psi Prince 24
6 Kaguyalover 17
7 Lydeck 3
8 ShinTre_Admin 2
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Make that four. m046
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:11 pm