Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)

Go down 
+10
rekoa
яuиє
Rei
Surreal SaDiablo
GLaDOS
Datorru
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
Kaguyalover
ShinTre_Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Interaction

~
"Until its location is revealed and the seal is broken, I cannot access it..."
~

Darkness lingers over the city. The clouds threaten to bring down rain. Lightning flashes in the skies and thunder roars. It is still early in the work day. The news warns residents to stay inside.

"There is high chance of rain. Our instruments predict a downpour that can last a full day. Maybe even longer."
"We haven't had a flood in the city in quite some time, have we?"
"It's been a pretty long time. I doubt any of the good areas will actually flood. The lower commons might, but everyone else should be fine."
"Haha. Yeah, they always get the worst of it. I'm glad I stay in the Metro. Still expect rain and high winds..."

-

Three monks dressed in traditional attire walk into the Division 12 HQ. The lead monk holds a staff that he uses as a walking stick. He is an old man with long white eyebrows, hair and beard. The two other monks are much younger. People would be able to tell they were from the forest. They would be unarmed. The lead monk speaks out.

"I need to speak with whoever is in charge here. It is of the utmost urgency."

Lightning flashes in the sky in the background of the newcomers. Rain starts to pour down.

-

Marcos sits in the air in the sky. He is protected from the rain by a barrier that surrounds him in a bubble. He rests his elbow on his knees and looks over the dark city.

"It's kind of boring if we give them a warning."

The Leviathan stands in the air next to him.

"That's what the plan is. In the end, the humans are not our target."

Marcos sighs and lays on his back.

"But they're fun to mess with. This sucks. I could have done this with my demon army..."

"Something this simple I could do alone."

"Me too... Hell... my kid probably could... I'm just saying."

The Leviathan turns and looks to the forest.

"He says it's more fun with the weak ones struggle against each other. Our time will come."

Spirits flow from the Onitoshi portal. Yokai and forest spirits group up in the forest. Birds and animals flee from that portion of the forest. It is completely overrun by spirits. They gather and grow in numbers. Lightning flashes again. Something big was about to happen from the forest.

((no posting rules, site story ish))
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2378
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Loki_01

A tear drop would appear above my head while watching the demon stay dry in the rain. What a nifty use of power that was. I sometimes used my electricity to carbonate drinks before opening them, and that was fun. I wondered if there was, like, a guideline book for proper ways to put our abilities to use.. I mean, using your dark energy as an umbrella was totally a waste of power, even though it was really cool. Damn demon. I shook my head as we reached the edge of the city. There were flashy sirens across the ground of East city. Was Crime up? This seemed like something that was not in the normal daily dealings of the city, but I ignored checking it out. I needed a shower and it wouldn’t take long for us to reach the south west part of the city. I continued to wonder about the storm, it was massive, and amazing. The lighting going through the sky had me right at home.
“light, light, light, light, enlightenment!”
My body would twist around, with my arm flinging up to release my own lightning bolt to add to the show. Shortly after leaving my body, it would branch out , causing an imbalance of electrically charged particles that would sizzle and spark across the sky. I loved it! I wish it was like this every day! Minus the rain.. rain sucks. I actually hated being wet, but I would have to deal for now. I wondered if he had anything he wanted to do while here. I mean, there may be supplies or something that I can give him to take back that would make his goals of empirical domination and colonization easier. I wonder if we can take things through that portal.. like medicine and stuff.. and on the other side, I bet the museum would love some of these ancient, priceless coins to put on display..
“eh, Domen.. got anything you wanna do while here?”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 333 / 950
Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Domenyunbanner_01

The rain continues to pour down. I did not mind the rain, so long as it was not on me. There was something about looking like a drowned rat that did not set well with my pompous air. The drops made odd rippling about the dark barrier as it continues to linger about my form in a protective bubble. While flying over the city, I notice that it was as busy as always; technically it should still be day time, though the clouds and rain made it seem almost like a dark evening. Humans would be at work in the large metal and rock structures they called buildings wasting their lives away for those with power over them. The annoying sound of alarms seemed to be going off within the city; a quick glance towards its center would show an ever present barrier of impressive strength lingering over the city’s heart. It seemed that most of the commotion and movement of the emergency vehicles below us was heading in almost the same direction as we were. As we were heading west, they would be heading south west. As one who didn’t have sensing, I did not sense anything different; to me, there was nothing special about the day other than it was a day where I battled Sanzon and agreed to dine with him. In all, this would be considered our second date by some. Looking ahead, I could see him zealously playing within the skies, confirming that this was probably favorable conditions for him. As the question comes to me, I answer in my usual elaborate manner, not being vague at all as I discourse, “no.”

277 / 508 | 2
Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Sakuku_01
I would hope that I was out of this spell's range, shadows blasting up like a house sized dragon, forming into a dome shape. I placed an arm over my face as I would close my eyes as well- I hoped that Ryota was making sure nothing happened to us, though we were safe, being four stories up. I watched the shadows, wondering if they would consum all their prey, and hoped that Dawson would be alright. Taking my arm away, having looked down to see all that had been happening, my visage would shadow a concerned pallet for Dawson, my lower lips would lightly chomp onto my upper lip. I felt a hand on my shoulder, the familiar weight was, of course, Ryota's hand.

"How sure are you that Dawson survived that ability? I... I don't think that I could stand it if he got hurt. I don't think I could live with myself, involving him in this business that he shouldn't be seeing..."

Dawson was, of course, completely fine with the doors locked. The first charge of the vaspires had been at his charge, Sakura, and the one that she sought to help. He couldn't see Ryota, since he was not spiritually aware, so as he watched, he would wonder at the happenings- most of all, whatever the vaspires were hit with- or dodged something completely- and Sakura suddenly flying up like a rag doll. It would be understandable to a normal human being. He was scared- even as Sakura admitted she was scared, he was likely far more frightened then her. He had never heard of such spirits or ghosts, or whatever was at play here.

"What in the seven hells or however many hells is going on?! Sakura, please get back here quickly, I'm not ready for all of this!"

Ooc: Italics are either thoughts or speaking between Sakura and Ryota. dark red is Ryota talking/actions, white is Sakura.

Health: 100% [Sakura]
Stamina: 80%

Health: 200% [Ryota]
Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 Sakuku_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 2 RockStar2

~Phase I - New Direction~
I watch the 3D monitor closely as the gay guy and some crazy pyro chick blast away at everything. My feel kick around in the air as the pistol swirls around my finger. I find it odd… I always thought demons kipped themselves hidden and tried to blend in with humans to make things easier for them. Like a Trojan horse or a wolf in sheep’s clothing type of thing. People normally don’t see things that they don’t know about… or something like that. My braw lifts as the gay guy just spills the beans and tells everything from which they are working for and even give us pics of the people that are working for this guy. Not an every stealthy way of doing things if you ask me.

The door came flying through the house…. As I look over toward the front door my first thought was Mrs. Asakano is going to get kung-ku on someone’s ass for that. The two funny guys come in yelling asking who I thought I was. I blink for a moment as I wonder when this turned into the X-Men before answering their question. “Natsuki… and this is Mizuki.” The busty blood angel pulls herself out my back as a large pile blue ring [spiri-rush] forms on the floor are the two guys before a rush of cold ice shoots up around them. Seeing that they where most like already wet from the rain I would think the spell would have a nice little binding effect along with it but you never know about those things. Magic is just a funny thing, you never know how it will work out.

The spell is held as I stand up and stretch before walking to toward the bedroom, “Seiki, we have some guest that need to be warmed up. Looks like trouble to day so I’m going to get dressed before someone else bust in while I am half naked.” With a smile on her face Mizuki waves at the two guys as I shut the door to the room with my foot at which point the spell would break.

WC: 356/944