Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Direction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 pm

A New Direction Sakuya_box1
“My apologies, but, this still does not seem like a good idea to me.” Sakuya would state, getting off of the motorcycle she was perched upon. It was around the middle of the night in a cemetery. Nobody was notified of their presence because the guard had been currently laying old cold from Mei's near petrification technique, with fear. There was no conflict aside from that, and they would have hours before he'd be waking up. Reluctance is still apparent in Sakuya's voice. Mei gets off of the motorcycle as well, Mosquito within her bag as usual. The white haired woman did not bother to conceal her feline ears and tail; the tail which currently was arched in a curious way, remaining idle. Mei had known Sakuya for years now seeing as in highschool they'd been classmates. “Safety is not my present concern. I think we've all already come to an understanding of how immoral this is, Sakuya.” She'd stab her shovel into the ground, approaching a familiar tombstone. Her friend is promptly at her side. “At least keep your neck covered. Your breathing will become hoarse and that can alert even the most keen of spectators.” Her hands begin to fasten up Mei's jacket a bit more to completely conceal her neck. It wasn't obvious whether or not she cared about the plausibility of suffering from hypothermia or rising suspicion. “Oh... Yes, whatever you say.” Mei smiles to blatantly humour her. “Are you sure this will work?” Blandly Sakuya asks the seemingly forgotten rodent.

Setting: Graveyard, night, quiet. Very scarce nightlife.
A New Direction Sakuya_box3
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male
Number of posts : 367
Rep! : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-03

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:35 am

A New Direction Mosbox2_top
Slightly muffled had the pair’s words become as they permeated the coriaceous walls of Mei’s carrying bag. Difficult to discern whether he ever grew weary of such a means of transportation. However, where it lacked in dignity, it made up for in convenience. So as usual, the rodent’s head would breach the container’s zipper-forged fissure with a face flavourful with its usual blend of leery curiosity and relative severity. Shortly did he receive an inquiry. By that time, his quadruplet of bestial feet had moved him adjacent to the now digging Mei. A glance fell skywards to the apparent maid’s ostensibly apathetic visage, eyes welling with their usual sombreness, solemn. Mosquito’s initially response was his typical shit-eating grin.

“Of course I am. Y’ ain’t got nothin’ t’ worry about, miss,” Mosquito replied as his sights settled atop Mei’s efforts once more. His manner of address seemed fitting for this relative stranger, though timorousness was not present let alone the reason for such. It was simply the fact that, does her demeanour not seem ‘missy-y?’ “A rodent like myself ain’t got much t’ do around here. This stuff’s what I’ve been practicin’ at. And y’ know, I just might be as good as the demon who got me in t’ this.” The smile nigh staining his bestial face appeared potent in confidence and though but a spice, esteem for this mentioned spirit was far from absent.
A New Direction Mosbox2_base
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:48 pm

After Mosquito's elaboration I cannot relieve the mildly doubtful expression in my eyes. Yet inwardly I would proceed to identify it more for worry. Despite my prudence Mei seems to be getting at it. Looking over I observed as she dug at the ground with the shovel vigorously. I couldn't imagine what her face would be like once she actally localized what was within the coffin, though she definitely knew. “And are you sure you can stomach seeing them like this?” Came my question once again. The delay of silence was a sloth before anyone actually said anything in response. “I'm sure if they're promptly dealt with that is plausible.” My brow would escalate as I doubted that response was a keen one. “If this works you must be aware you'll be more in Mosquito's debt than him in yours.” I add as my attention is an eagle as it darts towards the onyx rodent. With gloved hands I reached in and attempted to pluck the rat from its position, handling him with the use of both hands. “And you should probably get him a better method of transportation than a bag.” She seems to be ignoring me but eventually I hear a clunk. The shovel potentially collided with the coffin. “Matters for another time, look, I've gotten to the coffin.” Mei says in response. I observe as she got to lower ground and began to dust of the surface of it. Grimacing to myself due to the atmosphere of this I would keep internal thoughts to myself.

Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:31 pm

A New Direction Mosbox2_top1
Concerns shifted, diffusing and pooling into many a stagnant puddle. Words were cast concernedly towards Mei who continued to shovel vigorously, though veiled were such tepid flavours. Replies were withheld, hesitant – though, none appeared to catch the rodent’s interest until the mention of his name. Such a wondrous point drew his eye and with it, an underlying, perhaps perturbing smirk. “Oh, missy. Does that mean you believe in me then?” Mosquito inquired, jubilantly skipping overtop Sakuya’s voiced worries as she swept him up into her arms. Somewhat unexpected it was, alluring a blank expression into surfacing. It trickled into her suggestion of considering a better mode of transportation for the lazy thing. He looked on with curiosity, interested in her response; however, it appeared to be a matter for another time just as she had said. Though disappointing, the time was drawing near to show off the mastery attained over his seemingly contradictory magical arts. That brought a brand of excitement of it own. Perhaps this was one of the many sources of peculiarity that he often nigh perspired, for delight he appeared to be experiencing with sight of the extracted coffin.

“Welp, time t’ open ‘er up!” Mosquito urged while glancing momentarily upwards to Sakuya. “I’ll probably need t’ be a little closer than this, by the way.”

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:43 am

There is a chilling breeze that causes some of my attire to billow with liberty. I try not to flinch because of it but the bite is fairly sharp. Nodding in response to Mosquito's request I myself began to make my way down to where Mei was at. Now it was safe to say I was past nose deep in this crime. With a reluctant sigh I leaped down which was difficult since my hands were occupied. Mei seemed to be fixed on opening up the casket as fast as she could. If it was anything like eating, maybe she was trying to do it as fast as possible to not heed what taboo actions she'd been currently performing. “Give me that knife.” Mei said to me, though not bothering to turn her gaze. Letting Mosquito down to perhaps accompany Mei my other hand withdrew a small knife that was previously used to pickpocket an entrance earlier. I knew exactly what she was going to attempt. Once I tossed the gadget she would begin to work on this until the lid seeped open. The scent was hauntingly nauseating but I did not flinch; I was accustomed to foul aromas from consistent cleaning. Mei seemed to be effected as her expression momentarily contorted but it was impossible to tell if it was from digging up the corpse of a family member or because of the smell. Whatever it was her expression acquired the usual calm look that differentiating from my generic apathy. “I hope you're entirely sure. This is against nature itself, but for some reason I personally couldn't care less.” I add blandly. “Mosquito, facilitate the process of quieting Sakuya and initiate the spell.” Mei had said. I ignore the comment but observe as she opens the grim vessel up to reveal the mutilated cadaver of an unidentifiable, short figure. My eyes narrow exceptionally but I look truth in the face. There is a peculiarly grave expression on Mei's face, however.

Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Nyx’s choice of an abode was impeccable. It harboured such chilling solitude, allowed many overwhelmed by their illuminated presence to comfortably relax within its shaded embrace as their energies ostensibly dissolved into the sea of perpetual darkness. The midnight paints of the rodent’s hide did well offering tribute to this cryptic time of day, nigh slipping into its very veiling fabrics as he took his place adjacent to Mei. Wishing for him to bring a halt to the rearward worrywart, he allowed escape of a quick, “Got’cha,” before skittering closer to the open coffin. A ward of an odour loomed about it, though did not have such a strong effect as it assumedly did the others. He was a demon within the form of a rodent, so such would doubtlessly not come of much surprise - if any.

“Welp, first let’s make’er pretty again,” Mosquito tactlessly stated as he entered into a duration of effortless levitation. His drift was slight, only carrying him a little ways above the coffin’s edge. His eyes moved from the cadaver’s feet to its head and not soon after, his bestial hands rose into the air. A steady breath was drawn, expelled, then its mass was overtaken, bathed within an eerie crimson light. Sorcerous hums accompanying this radiance. Apparently, there was little room for jest. His expression had grown grave, soused in a most unfitting focus. The soundings of creeping flesh emerged as what was once rotting was bestowed with rejuvenated elasticity. Obviously, this task required some time for quite more of it passed in comparison to when the creature had utilized other spells.

“There we go. And now for the finishin’ touch,” Mosquito said as he landed atop the lifeless girl’s abdomen. His hands were pressed against her chest without a second thought for the only purpose this action possessed was to fulfill the spell’s requirements. A soft green glow would disgorge from the point of physical contact and spill overtop the figure as a whole. With its evanesce, the yokai hopped from the body and onto an adjacent piece of ground before turning an eye towards what would come of his efforts.

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:50 pm

There seems to be a fat delay that murdered the atmosphere with suspense. My eyes continued to watch in awe while the girl began to cough. I could only guess it was because of the recent revitalization of her body. It had been a very long time since I personally have seen Sayuri and am disturbed for the visit to have been as so. This was the power of demons? To bring back the very dead itself was no average feat. The girl has short white hair, its length being the only thing that contrasted with Mei's own. The younger girl would look around; her body seemed to have aged to some degree especially since I last seen her. “Mei-nee?” Her eyes were partially closed and that must have had something to do with moderate fatigue. When she looked over to Mei she could easily see that Mei had an expression that was comparable to someone who has been traumatized. “I...mouto?” I myself could agree with all of the confusion apparent.

My eyes observe with light happiness for Mei as she reunited with her sister with a large hug. Despite her stature she'd lifted her from the ground and spun her in a rotation. I would move forward and out of courtesy catch Mosquito should he not have flown to deter his descent. “That ability looks exerting. Are you sure you have it in you for the other two?” While awaiting his answer I offered Mei my ears since obviously she was going to say something. First she appeared to get out of the ditch she dug and set her sister on her feet. “What happened? I thought I...” The smaller one would question reasonably. “Nevermind that. You're not going to dampen the atmosphere with such. I'll tell you about it later, but first, let's go see Mom and Dad.” I began to climb out of the ditch and first would set Mosquito down at the top before hauling myself up. “I'm happy for you both, but cosmetically this doesn't look good. Allow me to stay back while I return the ditch to how it looked visually.” Eyeing Mosquito my lips are curled into a small smile. “I am not sure of how your technique works, but you have much more to return to its original state than this. Unless it isn't as exerting as I'd thought.” Mei nods in response whilst Sayuri remains wordless for the time being. It was a good thing when buried the person tended to be wearing something. “Sure. Then, that can be up to Mosquito.” She responded.

Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:52 pm

How beautiful had the transitions between atmospheres been. Suspenseful and ripe with malicious misconduct to a flummoxing maelstrom of confusion; quickly, it erupted into a tearful reunion between family, rich with gratitude and other higher vibratory emotion. Mosquito would find himself within Sakuya’s possession once more, ostensibly concerned, or perhaps just curious, of the exertion required for perform such miracles. The humorous thing about it was, it was not such a taxing thing for him. “Heh. Of course. You’d think it‘d be tiring, wouldn’t ya?” he asked as he elevated a paw of a hand, a trail of blood-dyed sparkles falling within its wake. “A little bit a rest makes it a whole lot easier. I recover pretty fast; but even then, I could do this whole process about five more times before I’d need any real rest.”

More than likely, Sakuya would be satisfied with the response Mosquito had given. Eventually, he would find himself back upon the ground only to receive a slightly disturbing smirk from her after poetically offering to refill the upturned grave. Already did he suspect where this line of thought would lead and seemingly, already had she figured out the general workings of the spell he had recently cast.

The shape of a makeshift double-u had his upper half adopted as he shrugged, smile fixated across his bestial visage while his eyes momentarily remained dismissively closed. “You could tell it returns things t’ how they were at an earlier time? I’m impressed.” Settling within a quadrupedal sit, he continued. “If that was yer assumption, yer right. I can return the grave to how it was prior and probably with less effort than makin’ you fill ‘er back up. But, let’s save that fer later, eh? I can restore this whole place t’ how it was. Might as well do it at the same time. Easier that way, no?”

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:35 am

My words find satisfaction as the demonic saviour responded. Five more times? There was two more bodies left so it looked like he had that covered. There wouldn't have to be any day long periods of rest. Mei seemed to be hasty to begin making her way to the other graves. I noticed that her reluctance to open up the coffins let alone dig them up had disappeared with Mosquito's success. Though I would stop smiling since I was prioritizing keeping us alert of possible approachers. So that was how it worked. I figured that was its mechanics given that it looked like a two part sequence. One time the energy was red and the latter instance it was green. My expression eases seeing as I wouldn't have to pry anything out of the rodent, try to, verbally. Interrogation was never on the schedule. I nod in agreement. “Then let's be on our way.”

Mei continued to make her way to the other grave. As we pursued behind she would already be vigorously stabbing the shovel into the ground. As we caught up Sayuri would be to her side, still baffled. “Mei-nee, this isn't the afterlife. Why are we at a graveyard?” Being Mei's sister, the girl was intellectual for her age. This was something I know Mei had made sure of. “It was like a scary dream. I remember the fire and that monster, then after that I remember seeing a lot of monsters. It was in a place with burning ground and brimstone, like our chimney. Then when I began to wake up, I began to disappear into a bunch of things that looked like fireflies.” The elaboration was crude and I was perplexed by this. My brow becomes firm but I do not add anything. Mei of course turns to face her kin with a smirk. “All that matters now is that you're back. Try not to indulge your mind in nightmares; they are your mind's ailments.”

When Mei got to digging and began to get closer to the coffin, I approached Sayuri. “Did you feel like you were a monster, too?” My question found no decipherable origin as of yet. Inwardly I scoffed at myself for asking her such a thing. “Um, yes. Don't tell Mei but I looked a lot like a creature from a storybook.” She seemed relieved to have gotten that off her chest. I looked towards Mosquito. “Mei told me that demons fade into spirit particles when they die. If this is true, was Sayuri pulled back from becoming a yokai herself?” My voice was hush enough to elude the ears of Sayuri and Mei. “And theoretically, if there are no remains of a demon when they die, can their body be brought back to its original state to be resurrected?”

Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:50 pm

A sparked curiosity became apparent as Mosquito’s attention settled overtop the girl who appeared to be Mei’s younger sister. Her recollections proved intriguing evidently. Had she really been describing Onitoshi? Peculiar it would be for such a child to end up adrift within the brimstone carpeted realm of Onitoshi, but it was nothing to pursue. Unaware this individual appeared to be of his presence, which would allow this task’s completion at a quicker pace. Though, the continuous ramblings directed towards him might perk her curiosity if she were to notice. Had her slightly altered state of being duller her awareness? It would be convenient if it did.

“Uh?” Mosquito uttered as his attention was siphoned upwards towards an inquisitive Sakuya. “Can’t say I even know why she ended up down in Onitoshi,” he began with little actual interest. “But as far as I know, when a spirit kicks the bucket, there’d be nothin’ t’ work with. So y’ ain’t got much t’ worry about when killin’ us. We won’t be comin’ back. Probably just enter into the reincarnation cycle again.”

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am

A New Direction Theme Shoji Meguro - Heaven
A New Direction Box2_1
“My shovel has breached the next coffin. Let's make the task easier for Mosquito and group this one and the other remaining one together.” Mei would happily announce. “Um, why are we digging up coffins?” Sayuri would ask. A serious expression would cover Mei's face as she climbed out of the ditch. Climbing out so much was beginning to plaster upon her clothing dirt and other blemishes. Kneeling, she would place two hands on her sibling's shoulders. “Imouto, let me explain the situation. We have to bring Mom and Dad back just like we did with you. Do you remember the large creature that attacked our home?” She asks which commences a pregnant pause. “The big cat, right?” The smaller one appeared to have an expression on her face as though she'd just seen a ghost. “Does that mean that Mom and Dad are... dead?” Mei shakes her head in response. “They won't be. Momentarily you will fixate your eyes on a miraculous occurrence, the ability's of an entity that shall be honoured. Rest your voice for a while, I'll be recovering Mother. In the coffin I've located, that's Father.”

Sakuya clasps her hands together in front of her, enabling her arms to idle low. “Whether or not humans go to Onitoshi, or the other area, I don't know. I just know that humans believe what's done in their past life dictates the area they go to.” There is a small amount of hesitance before she resumes, “maybe that notion is specifically human, after all.” Already Mei had been working on the ground adjacent to this tomb. It would only be so long before she reached the other coffin. Sayuri would approach Mosquito, seemingly now wary of his capability of speech. “Are you a monster, too?” Innocently she enquires.
A New Direction Words 308
A New Direction Box2_3
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Innocence was but fleeting, spirited away by the weathering river of time; though, still did they tinge the words cast by the curious younger sibling of Mei. Mosquito turned an eye her way, too preoccupied with the realization that he was perfectly perceivable to her to supply an immediate response. The mental stumble passed swiftly enough, evident as the rodent reclaimed his composed smirk. “Sure am,” Mosquito stated simply. “I’m gonna bring yer mom and dad back. Free a charge at that. So, just sit back and kick back.”

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:55 pm

A New Direction Theme Shoji Meguro - Heaven
A New Direction Box2_1
Of course Sayuri had burdened her mind with a lot of queries regarding how, but seeing that she was living, she figures she would do as instructed. A nod and an attempt at a smile and she would be redirected towards Mei's current task. Mei continues on until she has made a large hole and reveals the large face of the coffin. Her hand escalates and is used as a flesh handkerchief to wipe the sweat that accumulated at her forehead. Then she would climb out. Looking around her vicinity there are two holes and each coffin was roughly adjacent to one another. This meant that hopefully the technique would be plausible simultaneously. Of course she does not leave the hole until she's lifted the coffin's lid to reveal both cadaver's in their rotting, flesh barren stage. Her usual scowl is apparent upon looking at them in that state. She makes sure to ward Sayuri's attention away from the corpses. Having used Eye of Fear on that guard it was a bit taxing to be doing all of this but miraculously they had Mosquito to tend to them in the worst case scenarios.

Sakuya continues to spectate and remains silent. “Whenever you're ready, Mosquito.” Says Mei as she takes several steps rearwards.
A New Direction Words 213
A New Direction Box2_3
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:10 pm

An affirming nod was Mosquito’s wordless reply. He traced a path towards the two coffins and performed the same spells he had recently. An enveloping luminance embraced them both, bathed them within a familiar, bloody glow. The time he would spend there would likely amount to an approximate thirty seconds. The field’s dissipation revealed the pair’s revitalization, their rejuvenation. Then, it was time to move atop one’s chest. Just as he had done prior, his hand settled atop one’s chest to allow an all-encompassing green radiance to spill forth, recalling a soul lost somewhere amidst the three realms. The same process was repeated for the other laying adjacent and following the completion of this act, the rodent would leap to a vacant piece of ground and look upon the final few miracles he had performed.

135.1532 (Words go to Blue)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Direction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Direction   A New Direction Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Direction
Page 1 of 1