Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)

Go down 
+10
rekoa
яuиє
Rei
Surreal SaDiablo
GLaDOS
Datorru
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
Kaguyalover
ShinTre_Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Interaction

~
"Until its location is revealed and the seal is broken, I cannot access it..."
~

Darkness lingers over the city. The clouds threaten to bring down rain. Lightning flashes in the skies and thunder roars. It is still early in the work day. The news warns residents to stay inside.

"There is high chance of rain. Our instruments predict a downpour that can last a full day. Maybe even longer."
"We haven't had a flood in the city in quite some time, have we?"
"It's been a pretty long time. I doubt any of the good areas will actually flood. The lower commons might, but everyone else should be fine."
"Haha. Yeah, they always get the worst of it. I'm glad I stay in the Metro. Still expect rain and high winds..."

-

Three monks dressed in traditional attire walk into the Division 12 HQ. The lead monk holds a staff that he uses as a walking stick. He is an old man with long white eyebrows, hair and beard. The two other monks are much younger. People would be able to tell they were from the forest. They would be unarmed. The lead monk speaks out.

"I need to speak with whoever is in charge here. It is of the utmost urgency."

Lightning flashes in the sky in the background of the newcomers. Rain starts to pour down.

-

Marcos sits in the air in the sky. He is protected from the rain by a barrier that surrounds him in a bubble. He rests his elbow on his knees and looks over the dark city.

"It's kind of boring if we give them a warning."

The Leviathan stands in the air next to him.

"That's what the plan is. In the end, the humans are not our target."

Marcos sighs and lays on his back.

"But they're fun to mess with. This sucks. I could have done this with my demon army..."

"Something this simple I could do alone."

"Me too... Hell... my kid probably could... I'm just saying."

The Leviathan turns and looks to the forest.

"He says it's more fun with the weak ones struggle against each other. Our time will come."

Spirits flow from the Onitoshi portal. Yokai and forest spirits group up in the forest. Birds and animals flee from that portion of the forest. It is completely overrun by spirits. They gather and grow in numbers. Lightning flashes again. Something big was about to happen from the forest.

((no posting rules, site story ish))
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:21 am

Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Domenyunbanner_01

Due to the fact that the human seemed to be hung up on the remaining two demons, I look between Sanzon, the human and the demons and decided that if their deaths expedited my time here, it was a little cost to pay overall within the grand scheme of the universe. Obviously Sanzon wanted information from this one and the two nameless ones were of little consequence. Lifting my hands to the heavens, the already dark skies unleash a pummeling onslaught of dark bolts onto the location of the two demons and their surrounding radius (Dark Skies, -10 sHP). There would most probably be a large crater and ashes in the area where the two minor NPCs once where, along with their shadowy third friend who may or may not have survived Sanzon’s initial attack.

The situation had warranted a bit of thought, however. From what I remembered of this realm, demons were not supposed to be in the streets, regardless of weather, fighting against humans. Though odd, it wasn’t enough for me to think that something huge was up. It wasn’t until Paco, the small fairy who had traveled with us up to this point, returns to my side, that I am informed of something amidst. “Master,” he notices looking toward a screen in a window display of a store, “it looks like spirits are encased within those rectangular containers.” With a frown, I confirmed the idiot was speaking of a television; I had become accustomed to them through Natsuki and knew of their magic. Something on the television catches my attention, however, as the soundless broadcast displayed a picture of a very familiar demon, one I had seen in my previous final days in this realm once before. Looking towards Ingel, I was now curious as well. Pointing towards the screens, I speak, “human, what do you know of that demon?”

313 / 1308 | 5
Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:40 am

Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Asatb_01
Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)...

My gaze lingers on the dead body as it lays in the puddled lawn; the blade, Goronova, is held limply in my right hand with its tip pointing to the ground. A soft frown is on my lips as the rain from the dark skies above travels down my face and body. Suddenly, the rain stops making contact with my body as Natsuki’s umbrella comes over me and draws me back into coherence. I feel the softness in her touch as her hand comes to my face; my face turns to meet hers. Her voice was soft as it called my name and it reminded me that I needed to be strong here and not show her my weaker side. I had dealt with a lot up to this point; my life was only just now starting to get to where I could call it enjoyable... I might have been getting spoiled as of late. For now, I make the effort to repress whatever emotions I was feeling as best I could. I would either revisit these emotions later, or store them deep within my heart in hopes that they did not rot within me. As I look at Natsuki, my eyes widen slightly as I notice the cut on the side of her cheek. My hand comes up to it and rubs at it softly, smearing the blood there. “I should get something to clean that out for you…” I say returning the soft tone and attempting to push the kill from my mind. My body jerks to the side as I sneeze; it would make sense, since I was basically outside in the rain in my underwear. With a sigh, my mother speaks, “get in the house, naked boy… but stay away from me. Natsuki, can you take care of him please?” In my mind, I thought, ‘we have two dead bodies on our lawn and she’s worried about me catching a cold?’

325 / 2361
Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2378
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:43 am

Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Pbhead

The single bolt would strike the demon, sending his sparking body to the ground in a smoky heap. My words to the human, Ingel, were cut short when I heard a strange war cry from the street. With his enforcer tipped over, the most it could be used for was a piece of junk shield. Looking back, I took a chance to gander over at Domen. Before I knew it, mobs of demons were in the streets. Turning again, I saw a familiar technique that I quite enjoyed. Accompanying it was a beautiful series of screams while demons were turned to cinders, and the remands pressed into the cratered street. Domen had spoken, a rarity today, and brought my attention back to the human. Was there really something going on? I came over to take a look, only to recognize one of them..
“so.. looks like we came at a perfect time.. gotta go kick the shit out of that ice dragon again.. what was his name?”
I laughed while twisting my body again. I was pretty sure the Division would know I was back, so may as well get the party started the right way. My right arm would raise, left leg sliding backwards to balance my body. “emperor of the skies, spark and ignite!” Just as Domen had done with his signature attack, I had returned with my own. The technique would light the area like it was daytime, with thousands of little yellow balls of energy forming around us. Ingel would probably remember this technique as the one that nearly killed him. Smiling, I figured there was no reason to waste time on spirits who had no intention of listening to me to begin with. The bright light from the blast would spread across the area, doing massive structural damage and unfortunately giving a huge calling card for “come and get us” to the other demons in the area.
Walking over towards Ingel, I would smile at Domen..
“your turn”

Tech :
Notes : 8 k
Wordz : 333/2635
Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:23 am

Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Kyobox1
It wasn't exactly to her surprise that more would come along, but it was a tad bit frustrating. Her fervid temper arising, at least it was good for regaining her original nature. You could probably fill a dump truck by now with bodies yet these demons just kept on coming. A vein manages to bulge within her forehead as she looks towards the approaching mob. Her lips manage to seep into a grin; all of these weaklings were not going to progress her at all strength wise, or so that's what she thought. Hopefully these would just be some kind of warm up... because as of now it was just like training with weights that were far too light, it would make the muscles more profound, but would not build the much needed strength additionally.

Her attention fixates upon the weapon one of the approachers had currently been using. He must have been a hybrid seeing as the use of his hands were still intact, a humanoid trait. "Cobra of Light..." She chants a pseudo version of the spell she had previously used. Extending her hand a chain of electricity extends forth within its thirty foot boundary. Wrapping around the sword of this attacker she tugs it to assure she had a firm hold. It had been great since the electricity would travel through the sword and paralyse him as well. To complete this, she performs her signature technique. She melds into the shadow and appears behind the approaching mob. Her location shifted in such a short amount of time the sword which had been originally been pulled towards her would fling back in her new direction at an increased speed because of the acquired momentum from the initial pull. The size of the sword would enable the beheading of not just the attacker, but three individuals behind him as well. That was four dead. But, the sword would not stop at that. Still attached to her lightning chain she would swing her arm towards enemy units of another group using the range of the chain as her advantage. It would elegantly carve through their throats, splattering blood like crimson paint. Seven. It was up to the others, now.

Interactions: Nagi, Sakura, enemy units.
Spells/Actions: Shadowblood Teleport, Lytning Bind [Bind strength is strong].
Stamina: 87 [+40! -13]
Health: 100
Kill Count: 20.
W/C: 371/2467.