Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II

Go down 
+5
Kaguyalover
ero
aѕceпxion
Psi Prince
ShinTre_Admin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Empty
PostSubject: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:09 pm

S i t e I n t e r a c t i o n
Phase 2 - The Past Can[not] Escape The Future
OOC

--------------------------

-----------

A mysterious cloaked figure floats in the air. He hovers in the air and blocks Mukhya's path to the main land. His body is entirely covered in the black cloak and hood. There is no indication who he is. He doesn't give out a magical energy signature (if Mukhya rolls a perfect in sensing, he could tell that the signature is either being masked or wasn't there). He doesn't say anything at first. Three orbs (beach ball sized) hover in the air behind him. One is above him with two to each side in a triangle. Each orb shows one of the battles going on. He telepathically speaks to ???.

"Mukhya..."

-----------

The envoys that were sent to Hejar are able to speak with the village elders. The two villages come aware of the situation and now know that the mainland near Mandira was under attack. They let the envoys convey their message. The village elders agree to investigate the issue and send out scouts. Hejar agrees to look into it out of their own interest. Tara Mura has more diplomatic reasons.

-----------

The battle had started! One thousand warriors dressed in Domenance and Mandiran clothing attack Saichuushigai. The city met them with their full military force. The battle starts close but early on it looked like it favored the Sai Army. During the battle the Sai Army would notice that people who had been struck down were able to get back up. The FMD warriors with their heads cut off stayed down, but if legs or arms were cut off, they'd wobbly the best they could. The moral of the army goes down.

"They're demons!"

"Keep fighting!"

Gen Sai and Treshin hears the news that the warriors are immortal.

"How can that be?... they're stronger than before."

-----------

The Storm of Flaming Light causes moderate damage to the Fake Sai Army. The Fire Hall of the Lightning King again causes moderate damage to the Fake Sai Army. Most of the army was laid out by the attack. After about 10 seconds the charred bodies slowly get up. The army regroups! Half the army try to attack Sanzon and Jaine and the other half of the army run to the edge of the water.
:: Area % destroyed = @.@ (self induced)

-----------

Kaelas causes minor damage to the Fake Sai Army and receives 5% damage in the process. The warriors that were knocked away get up after about 10 seconds of being down. They get back up and attack Kaelas and Kazakura. Only blessed attacks would destroy them for good. Half of the warriors keep attacking Kaelas. The other half run past her and head straight for the workers. They reach the workers and clash with them. It would be easy for them to rip through the forces, even outnumbered.

Spoiler:
-----------

After a back and forth of devastating attacks, Marcos gets the upper hand over Domenyun. He takes him out the sky and to the ground with a shattering attack so hard it creates a crater. Marcos lands and slams one foot on Domen's back. Marcos is strong enough to keep him down. Exert would not work to push him back this time. He look down at him with his fists on his waist.

"Talk now tough guy! Do you understand your place now? You're a Higher Order, I'm an Elder! Know the order!"

Tiamat looks over to Marcos and speaks.

"Honey, there's some type of battle going on at the large village. I wonder if this is the doing of that demon... it also feels like there's 2 more battles. One to the east and one south."

Marcos growls.

"Someone else who's got to learn a lesson... we can check it out in a moment, I'm almost done here."

---
ooc: sorry bout the crappy post. can't concentrate for shit here w/the boss whistlin all daym day in the background and ppl calling over and over. if i missed somethin let me know in ooc.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:50 pm

-----------

My path stops as this figure appears in my way. He is dressed in all black with his features being concealed by a cloak and hood. This may not bode well. I make no sudden movements nor do I show aggression or submission. When the orbs form, my body glows faintly and a shield form in front of me. The spirit in front of me gives off no real spirit signature, which does not surprise me since they seemingly appeared out of nowhere in my way. The mid-air stare down (?) continues. Finally, he speaks telepathically. Mukhya? The word sounds familiar but for some reason I can't seem to place what it means. I respond to the figure telepathically as well in an inquisitive tone, "Mukhya? Who are you and what brings you to Mandira?" I wanted to inquire as to the meaning of this word, but I cannot show ignorance to a potential adversary.

Envoys (Tara Mura & Hejar)
-----------

After the meeting concludes, the envoys stick around and visit our Trade Houses set up in each of the cities. They would stick around in case of developments. This would be the beginning of my plan to establish embassies with my allies.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:32 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Asatb_01

My Sensei and I had originally come to this realm in order to seek out her ancestors to help the issue of a genetic condition she had which pretty much transformed her into a monster. After successfully locating and training with her ancestors, we began the trek back home, taking the long route through the forests as oppose to simply warping to the past realm. On realization that I hadn’t thanked the priest and priestess of the Sai Village temple for their assistance, I requested that we visit the temple so I would have a chance to. On arrival we found ourselves in a war zone as the city was chaotic with activity and an army at their doorstep. After interacting with two very odd individuals, my Sensei and I decided to head for the temple and to stay out of the fighting.

While walking with my Sensei, my head shifts as she speaks. Her words would tell me to portal home if anything happened. I found this a bit curious because the term ‘anything’ was a bit vague. Looking back forwards to the streets ahead of us, I nod with a “hai hai” as I continue to walk to her side. Disagreeing with her was harder than just not doing what she said when the time came. The battle didn’t really seem interesting to me since it was between humans; it wasn’t what I had been training for, or so I thought. Nearing the temple, I would ask, “do you think the Head Priest and that girl will be busy because of what’s happening?” It’s around that time when I have a thought. The people at the temple would be civilians; wars were only supposed to be fought between soldiers. The chance might arise where the battle is lost, but the weak and defenseless would be assaulted. In my mind, that would probably be the only time I would actually have to get involved in what was going on.

325 / 325
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:49 pm

After his fiasco with the cross dressing Kuna, the two are finally left alone as the enhanced humans who were previously present, proceed in making their way towards the temple. Izuya would have given a cheerful smile and chirps of thanks for the advice given by Izumi before their departure, allowing the door to close before chuckling, “funny! She could figure I was different, but not the huge army outside?” He shrugs and assumed she would probably think something along the lines that ‘she did know but did not mention it in her thoughts while in Izuya’s presence’ or that her sensing ability was limited to those standing in front of her. Then again, how did humans point out spirits? Auramist? That must have been it. The reveled at how humans continued to blur the lines between them and spirits. With the cohort, the teal haired boy seemed ready to fight outside but then declined suddenly; he seemed quite the easy one to read. Izuya interpreted his actions and words to figure they must be hunters of some kind, but only in special cases; the teal haired boy didn’t seem to have much sense or the ability to sense all together. He observed their dialect which would suggest they were from the future, their magical signature would suggest they were skilled in various arts, the boy referred to the woman as Sensei, so there had to be some type of meaning implied there, he carried a sword, but she did not... Why didn’t they attack him? Would they attack those outside if they knew they were demons too? Either way, those and other observations passed through Izuya’s mind at a swift rate, processing in the background as he turns his attention to his friend, murmuring, “I’m missing one.” He doesn’t go into more detail than that observation, based on the fact that Armant was not around. He figured the other friend was just somewhere playing soldier and earning the money they would need in order to give Hembree. Crossing his arms, his face beams towards Kuna as he speaks more audibly, “let’s make dressing like this a habit, shall we?”

360 / 360
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:33 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Domenmenbio_01
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I

(U10)

Thus far, I had not expected the battle to go like this, nor did I expect it offer me any degree of difficulty. He proved himself to be at least on level with the Ice Demon that I still needed to hunt down. I thought perhaps there was some merit to the useless words he spouted about being an Elder; I would have to look into it. I was of the opinion that with my powers, it would be only a step within my ascension to god status, to surpass that of an Elder. From what I knew about my enemy so far, he had very strong defenses making a critical strike difficult to perform to a various portions of his body. As expected, I knew his defenses were strong, but I wondered how much abuse his vulnerable areas could take.

The foot comes to rest on the back of the body partially buried within the ground. It wasn’t previously noted that Marcos studied the body longer than would be needed to thwart the effects of my plan of attack. It draws into my hand that my opponent is both confident and distracted by the second person in attendance. Previously a mentioned movement would be clarified to describe the three golems (strong) that I had called into battle some time before. Now that everything was in place, it was checkmate.

The back that Marcos’s foot pressed down upon belonged to of one the three golems under my command. Using my shape shifting ability, I had dispersed my body into a swarm of brown locust being driven to the ground by Marcos’s attack. These locusts were now hidden in the dusty crater created by the explosion. My shifting ability negated the any affect that a bind could have on my form, though my defensives techniques made it possible for me to break binds if needed. Aside from the golem that was planted in the middle to take my place while the debris and dust settle onto him, the other two golems hid themselves deep without the softened ground as well.

The first golem grabs hold of Marcos’s back leg from his blind rear. At the same time, the second golem quickly reaches to cling onto the demon as well. Furthermore, at the exact same time as the two golems attempt to hold down, and possibly unbalance Marcos, the third would shift with all of his might, attempting to get to the point where he could hold onto Marcos as well. Even furthermore, at the -same-time as all of this; my form would materialize ominously behind Marcos from the buzzing amorphous cloud of locust that had been scattered about the terrain of the crater. “Hands of darkness force this one to be still!” my voice condemns with judgmental indignation (Demonic Downpull, Strong, 27% sta) as a multitude of demonic limbs reach up from the ground to bind down Marcos further, compromising his defensive and evasive ability. The dark, crimson tinted, gunmetal broadsword pulled back in both hands is used. Two strikes to weaken the point of impact would already be made before the sword even appeared to have moved (hidden strike x2, destructive, 18% sta). The final, powerful, thrust is made into that exact point as I would seek to impale this demon fully along the length of my sword (thrust, destructive, 9% sta) pushing with all my strength with the hopeful ending being with my shoulder pressing against his back and the hilt based firmly pressed against his lower lumbar.

If my plan succeeded, I would speak from behind Marcos, hovering menacingly over his pierced form after thrusting my way into him. A resounding voice would request, “Die, honorably… but first, give me the name of the Ice Demon.”

HP: 168 / 180
Sta: 24/180

(Domenance)

Paco continued his flight in the northerly direction to meet up with his master. Hakim has the men hold their position as Kaelas and the priestess fought valiantly. It would seem that the entire encroaching army would not be distracted by this. “Ready yourself, men!” Hakim orders as the enemy comes their way. The initial clash comes with the lumber jacks, carpenters and farmers, wielding whatever weapons or tools they had. They were not equipped to go up against an army of warriors, but they would try their best. The initial clash would be harsh, taking a toll on the front lines, but they would attempt to hold that line as long as possible.

750 / 750
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Kuna pretty much ignored the girl's admonishment since he didn't care in the first place what she had to say. He was very grateful when they left though leaving him alone with Izuya. "Guess they must have something more important than a big army clashing in front of them?" Kuna would say not expecting a response from Izuya as he turned to face the spirit. He then pivoted to stare at Izuya contemplating more homicidal tendencies, but he settled for a eerie calmness about him. "No, I think not. There is a much more life threatening situation then worrying about what clothing I might where next. I take it you decided to check up on me?" Kuna would say with an arched eyebrow. "You have impeccable timing."
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:12 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Seijpb_01
The scene before her began to unfold as her eyes had widened to the sight that was in store for her. "No! It has started!" she said to herself as she fly well above the range of the archers, seeing this war unfolding as she was a bit horror stricken, but she kept elevated stopping for merely a few moments to look at the scene before her. She couldn't understand why people could just live in harmony why such needless bloodshed needed to be spilt. Seijin snapped from it. "That's right! High Priest Treshin!" she said snapping herself out of it, she slapped her own cheek's with both her hands lightly and took a deep breath. Double fist pumping as she gathered her courage. "Right then!" This was going to be a bit trickey as she zoomed through the air moving above the army, her eyes open and looking out in case anything came her way.

It would be quite the tragedy if something did come her way, she herself wasn't use to battle, but that didn't mean she couldn't protect herself. She'll just be terrified when it would happen, if all went well and nothing came her way she would fly over the army that was attacking her village and over the walls of Saichuushigai as she headed for where she figured where Treshin would most likely be at this very moment. With Gen Sai helping commanding over the army of Saichuushigai. She would spot him from afar as she came flying in. "High Priest Treshin!" She would state, hopefully she wouldn't be interrupted and told to head out immediately to get the mystic animals, of course she was still in floating in the air as she never touched the ground.

Word count: 291 | 2936
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:20 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Izumimad_01
wc: 257 | 3253
pc: 11

Izumi walked alongside Seiki as her hands moved behind her back as she looked around with a calm gaze, seeing everyone running about heading for shelter to hide from the war that was currently going on. Even if one weren't to have mastered their sensing ability the power that radiated out from that much of a spiritual force would be able to be picked up upon with ease. Lavender hues shifted toward's Seiki as she noticed her kept saying 'hai hai' quite often. Both Izumi and Seiki had made their way over to the temple, walking as though this were something normal, she listened to his question as she looked around. "There is a chance they would be, usually around this times the priest's and priestess's were also the medical physicians at times so they would most likely be around tending to wounds or even trying to keep the civilian's calm while they are within the temple." At least that was her basic assumption's to how priest's were used in this time. She didn't know Treshin and Seijin played a much more important role in this war than just simple priest's and priestess.

Izumi wasn't smiling though as she glanced around again, something was just bugging her as she couldn't understand why it was bothering her so. "I don't know if it's just me, but something really doesn't feel right Seiki." She looked to him as though she were expecting him to have the same feeling and not make her feel like she was just being paranoid.

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:36 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Kaza_01
And so Kaelas' attacks were not doing much against them. IT was time to break out the big spells. These were not ordinary soldiers. Obviously they were need something stronger, like magic, maybe blessing in order to allow Kaelas to do some real damage. Nudging Kaelas after he took the damage, he jumped into the air and we scurried out of the way of next attack. We were now behind the army. I let the spell I was holding falter as I muttered, "The heavens themselves shall open up and reveal their radiance." A bright light surrounded my form as a bow made from pure light appeared in my hands. Pulling back against the light, a mystical arrow formed in the other hand. Raising the bow up to the sky, I fired a shot into the heavens. Storm clouds began to form over the realm of Domenance, and over the army. Holy light in the form of rain poured down over the army and myself, The tattoo of the butterfly glowing brightly. The bow disappeared as I felt the rain. If the army was demonic in nature, this would weaken them.

WC: 1309
PC:7
Summary: Kaelas and Kaza move to the rear of the army. Kaza casts Volley of Holy Radiance. Rains last for a full post.

Kaelas (Stats= Ascended)
Holding
Health: 195%

Kazakura (Stats= Average)
Volley of Holy Radiance (Support, Mastered)
Spoiler:

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:38 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Pbhead

There was a great distance between us and the army now. A single bottle of water would be taken from my side, while I downed its contents. Lifting off the ground, my body would take to the air, moving directly vertical. Relocating to about fifty yards up, we would have a better view of the army below. The cindered remains of the army would bring a smile to my face. Unfortunately, that smile would disappear upon seeing them rise from their positions. What in the name of merkus's grandma was going on here...

"Hey... Jaine.. you see this shit?"

Tech : none, recovering
Notes : HP:200, STA:180
Wordz :
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:57 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Jl

Bending town a bit, I would jump off the ground and take off upon seeing the other spirit do the same. The air was cool, and I was rather satisfied with the amount of destruction that we had going on here. There was nothing that could stand in front of the two of us together. Well, that was my initial thought until seeing cindered remains of bodies rise from the grave and continue their attacks. There were a lot of things I had seen in my lifetime, but this definitely beat most of them by far. I wondered what our next course of action would be from here.

"not in the deepest ends of the heavens.. could they be undead? That would give them a master. Take the master, they all disappear."

It looked to me like many were heading for the water. Ignoring those [they could go to Mandira...], I focused instead on the ones nearing the area beneath us. With a strike of my arm, my words would flow simple. "Melt the earth, burn the body, cleanse the spirit.." The ground would disappear beneath us, while magma flowed across the ground. The magma would catch two more of the houses in the residential district on fire. Since most of the people were gone, we could rebuild the houses. The priority was getting the people out of here, and that was done before we got here..

"Sanzon.. go find the controller.."

Tech : Fyreblitz
Notes : Artilia, HP:160, STA:133
Wordz :
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Jl3
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 pm

OOC

-----------

The cloaked figure holds out one hand. Mukhya would see spirit particles forming into the body of the guard he had killed. The guard floats in the air in a bubble in fetal position between them. The figure points a finger to his head (miiind gaaames!). The words and phrases all jumble together when he answers Mukhya like they were overlapping or being said at once mysteriously. Hundreds of phrases run in a short amount of time. The main ones are:

"Read the message..."

"Learn the truth..."

"You are Mukhya..."

"You are one in the lineage of Kunashi..."

If Mukhya reads the mind of the Guard then Psyre and Muhkya's memories would force themselves in his head. He would also see the final moments of Psyre's Light Kami mother Koheya. If Mukhya tried to read the figures thoughts, it would reverse so that he would only be reading his own thoughts. Mukhya wouldn't be harmed after reading that guards thoughts. The appearance of guard would just vanish.

-----------

The High Priest located with the spirit brigade outside the city walls sees the Priestess's arrival. He answers her.

"Impeccable timing child. You worried us leaving at a time like this."

The other priests report that the barrier is ready.

"We've only got enough priests to cover the front (south) wall with the barrier in case of emergency, but everything is ready. The civilians are taking shelter in the temple where another barrier is."

"Good job, young priest.

The enemy did not get any further. They fight about a quarter mile away from the city walls. The FMD Army isn't able to gain any closer to the city but the Sai Army was at a disadvantage because of fatigue. Treshin speaks to Seijin.

"Did you bring word from the Mystic Kingdom?"

--

Rumors travel through the city fast. The people are frightened because the army is said to be immortal and demonic. These rumors even reach the temple where the civilians were seeking refuge. o.o

--

* Light shines down on Armant. He is blessed for fighting so hard. His weapons become blessed and his body is made stronger. {Blessing of the Goddess, +1 attributes + bless}.

-----------

"Stop this foolishness."

Jaine's attack is negated.

"Sanzon what you're doing is not important. What IS important is that you tried to undermine me in front of my men. Know your place."

Sanzon and Jaine would see Mukhya flying from the sky down to the level they are at. Mukhya looks down. He waves his hand and a large tidal wave pushes the army back onto Sanzon's land. Mukhya talks back to Sanzon.

"You were going to let them go onto my land? You know I'm starting to dis like you. Give me five reasons why I should continue to let you free load in my land."

The armies would stay in Artilia and go back to attacking whatever buildings they could find.

:: Area % destroyed = @.@ (self induced)

-----------

Kazakura's blessing technique affects a block radius. It does no damage, heals the workers who were fighting, reduced the stamina of the FS Army, but instead of causing them reoccurring pain (they're emotionless) it slows them down half of their normal speed. This would turn the tides if Domenance had a real army. It slows down the army and keeps them from getting into the meat and potatoes of the city. The workers are able to knock down or kill a few, but they have to work REALLY hard for it. Kaelas's attacks would permanently take out blessed units.

The puppetmaster sees Kazakura's technique. He activates the leader of the FS Army. The rear units attack Kaelas with swords and arrow strikes. 4 archers attack Kazakura directly with arrows aimed for her chest. The FS Army leader forms a handseal and then touches the ground. A circle portion of earth under Kazakura (about 50 yards wide) breaks free from the ground. It "claps" together in the air like an earth sandwich with Kazakura, Kaelas and FS warriors in the middle if they didn't move. The explosion of earth and dirt it makes is massive (destructive if hit, shockwave damage is fierce).

Spoiler:
-----------

Domen's attack catches Marcos off guard and is successful, but he did not hit any vitals. It isn't enough to kill Marcos. Marcos's head hangs down with his hair covering his face. He growls.

"You should be worrying about my name and not The Leviathan's. You must be in love with him or something. Too bad you'll never see him again."

Marcos rejects the demonic downpull {Rejection}. It bursts into spirit particles. The ground shudders around them and sphere grids pop up everywhere. Demon samurai from his golem army burst out of the ground numbering in the hundreds. Domen's golems are slashing off of Marcos. The demon samurai gang up on them and force them to the ground. Marcos he holds Domens blade in him so that Domen couldn't get away. Samurai warriors thrust their swords at Domen from all sides. Growling while holding Domen's sword still, Marcos BREAKS the part of Domen's sword that had gone through him. Marcos pulls free of the sword and falls to one knee with his Samurai army guarding him. He holds his wound and breathes heavily. He looks over his shoulder.

"Tia, stay out of this! This is still my fight!"

If they looked to the side, they could see Tiamat's body glowing with dark black energy and her eyes burning red. She glares at Domen.

---
quick post, lemme kno if i missed something/someone
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Excuse me? Now, he had crossed the line. Freeloading on land that was not his, and declaring that I did something like that? If he wanted to start a war, i would gladly start one right here. Taking my attention away from the people, I wondered if this was his work. Would he cross that line, and start something like this? At this point, for someone to even dare say he held an isolations policy and didnt want to get involved to come over here and declare something so absurdly barbaric, I would sink his stupid little island. After all the work that I had done, for nothing, to support his people...

"You undermined yourself when you killed an innocent life in front of all of them...You declare no evil in the land as a reason to not send aid to the humans, yet you openly admit to it here. go back to your island, and get out of my land."

Taking a fighting stance while in the air, I was ready for him. If he wanted to go at it right now, i would gladly get some of that stress out.

Tech : none, recovering
Notes : HP:200, STA:185
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:17 pm

so.. that was the island spirit. If he was going to be here, and take such a degrading tone with the other one, then it was obviously an enemy. I didn't care what kind of history they had, this being had to burn. "Burn baby burn.." Throwing a fist towards the new being, four scimitars would form in the area around me before twisting and flying towards the other spirit. Time to get a good grip on if this guy had any backing up to his talk.

Tech : Fyreblitz, gamma
Notes : Artilia, HP:160, STA:133
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:04 pm

The army turns and I nudge Kaelas forward into battle. The rain stops and I smile as I even the playing field or at least in my own mind. The archers were not a problem when Kaelas lept into the air. His leap would come just as they were firing and he would take two of the four arrows, while the others went wide. Kaelas would land in the middle of the fight after such a leap and a few flaps of his massive wings. The only problem would come when one of the members of the army, catches my eye. The only one not moving towards us or the villagers. The only one making... "Hell's bells" a handseal. "The heavens come protect me" This would not be pleasant. The earth came up and slammed into us. My shield forming just in time. Kaelas' wings came up as shield in order to stop a portion of the spell. And the shield (strong) would take another portion of the damage and break apart. After the dust clears, I could be seen on top of the tiger muttering and making my own handseal. The spellcaster had just messed with the wrong priestess. "Heavens, send your judgement upon this man" The skies answer with a rumble as a bolt of pure energy, spiritually charged, zaps down at the spellcaster.

WC: 1535
PC:8
Summary:

Kaelas (Stats= Ascended)
attacking with gnashing and clawing (fierce)
Health: 160%

Health: 80%
Stamina: 45%
Sebunhoshi
Spoiler:

Heaven's Judgement
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Hearing Sensei’s words, I nod, “hmm… I don’t have any healing abilities though… I guess I really wouldn’t be of any use there…” I definitely didn’t want to get in the priest or priestesses way with my presence. I figured that if they were busy, I could ask what I could do to help out. If there was nothing to do, then I would simply follow with whatever Sensei wanted to do, be it stay here or travel back to our time. We still hadn’t showed the cop her new form; so I figured that would be an interesting experience in itself. My gaze is forward as we walk; when she speaks, I look to her and feel out with my sensing abilities. My range was pretty short, though there was a feeling that something was off. I figured the war and anxiousness was causing that feeling in me; it had to be something pretty normal. What did strike me as odd was when a young man runs past us into the temple yelling something about an immortal army of demons who couldn’t die. Now that caught my attention. I pause and look to my Sensei as I realized that neither of us heard of Mandira or Domenance. I attempt to verify, “There’s not a lot of demons in this time are there…?” Just after asking that, I remembered the demonic army of samurai warriors that attacked this village last we were here; how could I have forgotten about that, or not drawn a correlation? My eyes widen as I realize: that must be it.

265 / 590
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:11 pm

“Of course!” Izuya confirms his words merrily, “It’s true that I have no interest in the battle going on outside, but I do need help with something! A merchant buddy of mine was going to help me take some things to the future to sell to a vendor, but he’s been scared into the temple. I noticed on the way over here that he left his shop open, so it’s probably best to just collect and move things now since we’re already here.” Looking over Kuna-kun, he sighs and admits with his hands to his temple, “as much as it pains me, we can’t have you dressed up like that. Let’s get you in male clothing already.” Oddly enough, he had brought in traditional clothing consisting of male slacks and a plain cotton shirt with him; it was place by the door just before his grandiose entrance along with the armor, sword and shield he picked up after dropping Armant off with the army. “Put that on over there and you can reclaim your gender,” he speaks casually motion to the gender correcting garbs, “if any enemies make it in, that armor will at least protect you. After you’re dressed, we can go to the shop.” He sits at one of the chairs and crosses a leg over the other, resting his face on his fist and elbow on the table with full intentions on watching Kuna change clothing right there.

241 / 601
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:47 pm

(U10)

Paco finally arrives to the area where his master was battling two of the Pillar Demons. Coming out of his flight, he hovers in the air as he sees his master down below seemingly finishing a battle against Marcos. He flies down to get near his master.

-

Something worried me; this one did not seem as if he were going to die. I wondered had the thrust through him not been enough. It was no large matter, I could increase the pain on him tenfold in this position; I had the upper hand. When he speaks, I am given the name of the Ice Demon along with more of his words. A frown came to my lips as I wondered if he even knew what position he was in right now. Before I am able to attack again, I find that my spell is dispelled. I move to pull my sword, but his grip is on it. I am surrounded on all sides by golems with numbers ranging in inane numbers. With a frown, my hand leaves my blade and my body flies up and away from there. I see him destroy my sword and my golems. He yells something and my gaze shifts to the woman demon who had been sitting passively by up to this moment; she seemed as if ready to attack. Annoyed, I was of the mind that I would defeat her as well, but still the hundreds of soldiers protecting the fallen demon was a large hindrance. I knew that if he were anything like me, he wouldn’t hesitate to use his golems as shields. That combined with the toughness of his body would make it hard for me to actually hurt him. The woman would increase the difficulty of me getting off a kill shot, but if I allowed him to linger too long, he or her may have some type of restoration spell. I begin to calculate my next moves in my head when I hear familiar voice calling to me, hovering at my side. Paco had finally reached me. Without looking to him, I command, “speak quick, why are you here and not Domenance?” His next words cause my objectives to change immediately. I come to the realization that an army had the lapse in mental capacity to attack my village. This would not be forgiven. Now I no longer had time to spend here with these ones. In a calm tone I speak, “I am called Domen’yun; Lord of Domenance. Do not feel shame in your defeat; the same thing has happened to the one you call The Leviathan. I must kill him fully and I will battle you to the death as well, but this is not that time. I will leave you both there; I suggest you use this time to recover your strength. Look forward to our future battle.” I would stay on guard until his response came; still I had every intention of leaving.

(Domenance)

The people of Domenance successfully barricade themselves in their buildings and the streets are cleared save for the brave men who attempted to push back the enemy threat. From the windows of the structures and various places, the people could see the might of the valiant priestess, their own personal goddess that sat to the right of the Throne of Domenance. Her bravery would fixate within the citizens of the city and boost the morale of the men fighting who were in a losing battle. They felt they could do their best if Kazakura was looking over them and fighting.

600 / 1350
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:52 pm

He was grateful for the sudden addition of clothing, but instantly he could tell that something was up. It was just something that Kuna had come to expect from the spirit. "You mean to steal something." He would say immediately grabbing the clothing and armor. The blond would retreat behind the bar and quickly put on the clothing or try his best too. "I'm surprised you are not interested in the fight that is going on outside of the village since I thought curiosity was part of your nature. You should have been sniffing out the situation wanting to know who was behind it and what motivations there are." Kuna said as he came out from behind the bar strapped in the armor; though, it was a lot more haphazard then probably Kuna would like. "So, why is it that you want me to steal from this merchant instead of you trying to find out who leads this little army?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Izuya mocks a pout as Kuna moves behind the bar to dress and waits patiently for him. A smile slides across his face as he sees the blonde ‘warrior’ suited up. “Hmmm?” his throat crescendos to the question asked. Finding out who lead this army might be interesting in a rational thinking sort of way. Izuya was just glad that Kuna bought the story about stealing, though it was layered slightly. There was a promise made earlier and a reason for coming to this realm, at least on Kuna’s behalf as far as Izuya was concerned, and that would be primary objective. It would all be made clear soon. “We can talk and work at the same time,” Izuya assures him as he comes back from behind the bar. He would keep the lingering believe alive that they were heading to some type of merchant shop. He didn’t know how Kuna would feel about their true destination. At a saunter, he cuts the distance between himself and Kuna and then lifts a column of light about them. As the light engulfs them, he says, “you stealing… me finding out stuff… that’s much too lonely, as it only involves one of us.” He giggles, “But I didn’t think you would be interested in outright investigating the battle… I’m glad, now you won’t be mad at me!” The light fades, revealing them in the middle of the battlefield outside where the Sai Villagers would be battling god knows who. With both hands flamboyantly lifted in the air, he reveals his plan, “now! Let us have the danger filled male bonding experience to draw us clos…” His words are cut off as his body is flung to the side by a warrior, sending him out of visual range of Kuna as the soldiers would crowd around in their epic war conflict.

308 / 909
Location: Sai Village, Morning Café > Warzone, Outer Sai Village
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:03 am

"God damnit Izuya, I am going to fucking hurt you!" Kuna would say at the sudden change in venue and the sudden threat too his life by being mixed in amongst the column of villages soldiers. Panic immediately bloomed in the mind of the blond as Izuya immediately disappeared amongst the soldiers. *Fucking crap!* Kuna thought to himself bringing up all sorts of foul language as he looked around trying to figure out a way to get out of his immediate predicament. *I could pretend to be a messenger.* He thought to himself as he immediately started moving back amongst the columns pretending like he had a message to deliver. He hoped that no one would be there to try and stop him along his way.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:34 am

Seijin was feeling bad as she watched what was going on. She was suppose to go get the mystic kingdom's army, but she foolishly went on ahead to see if there was any dangers or anything that would give ruse to the rumors of what she had heard earlier. Though now thing's didn't seem as bad as she heard that the barriers were ready and the civilians were safe within the temple. She was asked by Treshin if she was given word by the mystic kingdom, which she hasn't. "Not yet, I will be heading to retrieve them now, though I have something else to give heed too." She said as her eyes glanced towards the ground remembering the three demon's she saw earlier. "T-the demon's that destroyed Merkus is here." She stated as she looked to him. Rather worried was the expression upon her face. "There were three demon's just beyond this army, One named Marcos and the other named Domen who I believe is the one who rules the land of Domenance and there was a woman, but her name was never given."

She was concerned if any of those three demon's would arrive there way, would the village be able to protect themselves. They spoke that they destroyed Merkus, how can they protect themselves against something that destroyed him. "I-i shall fly to the mystic kingdom with haste and shall return shortly." She took in a deep breath as she began to float up a little, if there was nothing more for her to speak on she would fly off into the air again and rush to the west to go to the mystic kingdom.

Word count: 278 | 3214
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:47 am

wc: 305 | 3558
pc: 12

She would proceed to walk with Seiki delved into her conversation. Her eyes upon him as she got his response, she nodded her head and shrugged her shoulders. "You don't necessarily have to have healing power's to help out you know, you can always do it the old fashioned way." Izumi also caught wind of what the man that ran by them had said, speaking something about an immortal army. This caused her step's to slow, was that the feeling that she was getting earlier that had been bugging her? She never did hear of Mandira nor Domenance, but the Domen in Domenance kinda gave way to who ruled that land, but she didn't think he would actually attack the village, would here? Does this mean that their future was endangered? She blinked several times as she wondered if any of what was happening right now was actually having an effect on what's happening in their present time? She shook her head to what Seiki had asked. "There shouldn't be..." she said softly but loud enough for Seiki to hear her.

Her eyes widened as well as it sorta began to kick into her mind as well, the human's needed help. If Domen is behind this than the danger would be grand and people of this time don't really have to the power to handle against a demon army, but then what also floated back into her mind was that demon army that was here two years ago. Was it them again?! Izumi looked to Seiki a bit surprised in her expression as she said. "I do believe we stumbled across a problem we may have to help out in. Let's check out this immortal army!" She began to move in a dash, the salamander upon her shoulder held tight so that she wouldn't fall.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm

The strike to his form was self induced; it was an illusion set up to get him hit before someone else did it and seriously hurt him. Immediately after ‘taking’ that hit, his body slips into a parallel realm where his body became invisible. From there, he quickly dodged around as he lifted into the air and above the fighting where he would be able to watch the fight without actually being in it. “Whew,” he remarks after getting to what seemed to be a safe height; if there was something Izuya didn’t like to do, it was fighting. A smile comes to his lips as he watches Kuna; what was he doing? Pretending to be a messenger? That might get him killed. Izuya uses a frantic voice while speaking into his mind, saying, “don’t worry, I’m alright! I tried to pretend to be a messenger, but it looks like the enemy army is brainless and will attack anyone who isn’t them! I’m trying my hardest to fight my way to you. I had no idea real battle would be like this!” He would leave the channel open for Kuna to speak back to him in the same telepathic manner while wondering if he should get a smoothie or something and then return.

213 / 1122
Location: Sai Village, Morning Café > Warzone, Outer Sai Village
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Seeing my Sensei’s reaction brings a grin to my face. This… this was what I had been waiting for; where else could I test my abilities in a legion of demons? I knew she understood it, and it was finally my time to shine in battle. I would show my true strength to those two demons on earth as well as my Sensei. After thinking that, I realize something, I had heard of the name Domen before; that’s what the blonde guy, Sanzon, called the white haired guy the last time the city was attacked. I wondered if that meant those demons were here. Furthermore, if I battled against those two, could I win? As Izumi-sensei dashes towards the battle, I follow with her. I yell to her, communicating, “I’ve seen a demon named Domen in action before. He battled the Ice Demon that was on the new the last time the city was attacked and almost destroyed. He protected the city and is powerful as shit. I think he knows Natsuki too… Sensei Ashram also fought with him once before when the Pillars attacked the city once before. I don’t think he’s a bad guy, but I know he’s a demon. I’ll stop this army if it’s his.” My mind was set and clear; I would maintain the balance here. Regardless of my history with him, I would protect the city from his army if that were the case, the humans couldn’t have possibly done anything to be attacked like this. They were just protecting their home. Though my sensei said to go observe this battle, my impatience gets the best of me. Breaking my stride with her, my body flickers and vanishes. Dust picks up as godspeed accelerates me forward towards the front walls of the city; I would meet this army head on.

306 / 996
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:53 pm

He would stop in his tracks hearing Izuya in his head, but he quickly turned around and started marching towards the back ranks pretending to deliver a message too one of the commanders. *Right now, I am hardly worried about you getting hurt. Your smoke and mirrors should be more then enough to keep you safe.* He thought back to Izuya while he concentrated primarily upon his survival. Kuna kept moving through the mass of troops. He kept his head down while fresh lines of replacements worked towards the front lines and the wounded were carried away by runners towards the temple to have their wounds treated. *If I could find a way to ditch the armor, I wonder if I could pass myself off as a medical runner.* He thought to himself for a moment before realizing there was no place for him to ditch his armor, and that the most he could hope for was the battle ending soon before he was found and sent too the front lines.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:06 pm

-----------

His words are cryptic at best, but what he seems to know intrigues me more than it worries me. I am Mukhya. A sharp pain pierces my head as I mentally recite those words. "I am Mukhya?" The pain lessens as my mind begins to open up towards the floating guard. I allow my mind to connect with that of the guard. This decision proves to be extremely painful. As I connect with his mind, my mind is expanded beyond my own current comprehension. I am flooded with memories of my life and the experiences felt as I was trapped inside of Psyre's body. I watch as I see the ways in which I infused him and enhanced him. The different manifestations that I was forced to take to try and guide him for the positive. I witnessed my own failures in trying to amass the strength to free myself. I also witness something that lightens my longing to destroy the Dark One that remains as Psyre's true form. I see his mother, Koheya. I see his memories gained from her as well as her death as she brought him into this world. This feeling of wanting to grant mercy is so foreign to me at this point as I try to sort thru the memories, but I cannot focus enough to do so. My body just floats there with my eyes glowing brightly with energy. I would not move for a matter of moments before it feels like I am forcefully pulled from this state.

I look over at the figure. "Who are you and how did you know who I was when even I didn't know? Also, thank you." My mind was in pain, but I personally am quite pleased at the fact that I have my memories back, so now I could start to remember all of who I was. Just what I am remembering right now tells me of changes that I need to make in order to truly give my people the life they deserve.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:19 pm

OOC

-----------

The cloaked figure waits of Mukhya to get his ish together.

"You're welcome. Now... now you should care about the current state... of this world."

The three orbs behind him clearly show humans suffering and dying in the conflicts that were going on. He creates another orb and holds it in front of him. This orb shows a false illusion of Muhkya's army begin defeated and his people tourtured. The illusion of smoke lifts from Mandira behind them. The cloaked figure speaks.

"I can read your thoughts. That which is important to you is also important to me because I must take it away."

He stops and grabs his head like something is wrong, hurting, or straining him. He composes. If Mukhya asked him why he had to take it away, the answer would be:

"because you took something important away from me."

He would be very slowly feeding off of Muhkyha's magical energy for stamina. It wouldn't be strong enough for Mukhya to feel yet. If he used sensing, he might know that something was up, but not what exactly.

-----------

The infantry groups keep fighting now a less than a quarter mile from the village walls. Runners come in and out from battle getting wounded bodies and taking them inside for the healing support then going out and getting more. The longer the fighting went on, the more wounded came in. Some of the warriors went back outside to fight after getting patched up. The priests and priestesses stay back and help with the wounded. The Saichuushigai army was getting weaker, and the other army wasn't. The FMD Army didn't look like they were going to slow down at all. They were pushing back the Saichuushigai army and gaining ground. The battle was taking a turn for the worst and the fighting was getting gorier by the minute. The enemys cut the Sai Villagers with their swords, they bash and step on faces of knocked down, bones crack and blood spills. Even after a fatal slash, they would go that extra mile, pulling out beating hearts, ripping throats out, impaling eye sockets, eating flesh etc o.o. The FMD Army had about the same amount of warriors as what they started out with.

--

Treshin looks at her surprised when Seijin talks about Merkus.

"That is... terrible news... You encountered these three demons? That is much too dangerous. If they come here..."

He speaks with urgency.

"I was optimistic that we could push back these numbers without help... but this type of enemy is unimaginable. Time is not on our side, the travel time will be too great. There is a spiritual alter in the forbidden cloister beneath the temple. If you can go there and speak in the tongue of the Mystic Animals, our ancenstor spirits should carry your message to them. The Cloister will judge you on your purity, so I believe only you can do this, child. You do this and I will go into the battle and see what I can do!"

He looks to the battle.

"It looks like it has come to this..."

He was goign to sacrifice himself with a massive spell. He only told Seijin about it once before and forbad her to learn the technique.

-----------

Muhkya ain'tnever scurred (westside!). His body glows. A shield blocks the fire attack. He looks calmly at Sanzo.

"Sink my island?... Your land?... I made you. You're nothing without me. Show some gratitude."

Mukyha looks at Jaine.

"You... Worthless Guy. Handle my light weight and teach him a lesson." {Confuse}

The spell attacks Jaine's MIIIIND to make him look at Sanzo as an enemy and Mukhya as an ally. This spell is set to last for 4 posts. The FS Army starts taking out the few buildilngs left.

-----------

An earth dome covers over the spell caster's body. The bolt blows it up and hits the spell caster (and some people around him), but not enough to kill him. The FS Army covers and protects him. The main army focuses on Kazakura. The army forms a circle around Kaelas and stay back. They fire dozens of arrows volley after volley at the hell cat. The pressure is taken off of the workers (who were all dying all super killer like, losses bout 30%). The ground under Kaelas turns molten making earth whips that try to latch Kaelas to the ground.

Spoiler:
-----------

Tiamat is too mad to listen to Marcos. She rush to attack him. Marcos interrupts her and gets between them. She looks at him shocked.

"Marcos?..."

Marcos looks at Tiamat to stand down. She calms down. Marcos holds his wound with his right hand and glares at Domen.

"You don't know what you're setting yourself up do you? Sure that's fine. You got lucky this round, but you're still 100 years too early for me, runt. I'll be more than glad to be the reason you die, I got all you life to wait. Next time I'll use more than half my strength to take you out. Now get out of my face before I change my mind."

---
random rant to justify my lazy >.> well it's monday after all xD
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:33 pm

that was enough of that.. the other spirit didn't create jack shit.. and I wasn't about to sit here and listen to this crap anymore. "quit babbling." Taking my arm back, I would move forward, flying directly towards the other spirit. I had wanted to do this for a very, very long time. Upon reaching a forty foot range, my body would flicker straight forward [godspeed]. Thrusting the arm forward, pressure would form from it before it hopefully made contact with the enemy. What might look like a simple punch to most would be dwarfed by the strength behind the actual strike...

Tech : Godspeed on Ascended speed, Kitasu Pao
Notes : HP:200, STA:125
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:45 pm

It was strange.. A feeling of emptiness followed by a strange urge to remove this other being. Take care of the light work? That was a simple enough command to follow. With an arm raising, a simple command would be spoken. "Clear the air, split the base, fourth pillar, move!" Between the two beings [in front of Sanzon], a wall would rip open as he reappeared. With his current velocity moving forward, he would probably be unable to change direction. As he moved into it, he would be ripped across a spatial rip before being dumped out in the main court of Mandira. The request had been made from the other spirit, and the threat to the area had been removed.

Tech : Portal
Notes : Artilia, HP:160, STA:100
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:25 pm

Izuya’s voice mocks seriousness as he pouts mentally, ‘don’t play like that. If I die here, we won’t be able to eat dango together while watching the firework festival! But I felt something inside of you… don’t you have the potential for fire magi… Ah! I’ve been hit…!’ His voice abruptly stops in Kuna’s head, as if he was forced out of his telepathic technique. Of course, he would be okay, since he was keeping far from the actual battle, hovering in the air and kind of watching over it. They were several yards from the people who could actually sense and maybe see spirits, so he felt pretty secure with his positioning. He wouldn’t veture too close to the spiritual group that seemed to be set up in the back. “Hmmm,” he would murmur to himself while watching Kuna’s movement through the army, he didn’t really expect Kuna to turn around and try to help him, which was primarily the issue. “I wonder if I played too much with him,” Izuya giggles to himself, “oh well, we’re friends.” Looking over the battle that was going on beneath him, he turns up his nose with a disgusted expression as he comments, “so barbaric! Gosh… this is exactly why I don’t like fighting. Peeing on his corpse? Really?”

218 / 1340
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:27 pm

(U10 > Domenance)

My face forms a visage of displeasure as he speaks on things he must not know of. Instead of being instigated into killing him, I decide to save this battle for later. I had voice what I needed to, so without speaking, my back is turned to him and I press higher into the skies flying in the direction of my domain with Paco flying swiftly behind me. “Master,” he comments while in flight, “you should take a moment to rest and revitalize you body if you’ve just finished a battle.” I ignore him, as he needed no response from me. In my mind I was fine; I was more concerned about what folly may have become of my village. I had pre judged the fates of those attacking my village and they would be killed on my arrival. I knew that I did not have an army to protect it in my absence; I accepted that over sight as my fault. I knew that the men there would loyally fight for our village and in thinking on that, my mind shifts to the priestess. A frown comes to my lips as I knew if there was a battle, she would be drawn to it like a moth and probably end up in a dangerous situation. For some reason, I felt fueled to move faster to the village. I felt all of this silly; I did not know who would be inane enough to attack the Domain of the Lord of Domenance, but they would be taught not to do such things in the future.

265 / 1615
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:30 pm

In my mind, it was ‘go time.’ I wouldn’t pay much mind to leaving my Sensei behind; I knew she had the speed to keep up. My body would burst forth with great speed through the center of the village using the main road to lead me to the front gates; I could feel the general direction where the enemy army was. It takes a split second for the dust cloud following me to rise in the wake of my movement. I weave through the people near the front entrance, bypassing the support and wounded units. My foot presses off of the street as I leap ascending height diagonally and onto the front wall before leaping again, pressing off of the village wall, and then once more in the air, as my body is propelled at god speed, arched and into the sky.

It was time for my entrance.

Now in the skies, I could see the battle and where I needed to go; it would be easy with my current adeptness in wynd magics (enters into battle mode).

Silently, my body would free fall seemingly from the sky landing swiftly in the center of the enemy forces in a crouched position. There is a split second of nothing occurring after that before there is a yell, and then hell breaks loose and a wave of dark flames engulf a huge area of effect (Double Hell’s Echoe, Overdrive Token Used, Dmg = double destructive).

In my landing, a pocket of air would be responsible in cushioning the fall. This was so that I didn’t break anything on impact (airboost), while probably gaining a few extra inches of space on impact. I chanted as I stood, burning and channeling my complete mastery over the flame element through the Overdrive Token. My voice range out with the command, “Phoenix of Garhalla rise up!” A red ring of heat oscillated from my body with me in the center in a controlled range that was entirely within the enemy army. Having entered from the air, I was able to estimate how much of a range to hit without getting to the ‘good guys.’ With the overdrive token fueling this technique, I was able to exhibit control over it well beyond perfected. I sought out max casualties with the explosion of dark hell fire that would linger on the field (2 posts).

If all went well, my body should stand on a patch of unaffected earth. With a grin, I would watch the effects of my attack while reaching for the blessed blade (Goronova) at the center of my back. Goronova would speak to me, asking, “are you really ready for this, kid?” Confidently I say, “yeah, the rest of the army can go home now, I’ll take care of this.” I was ready to prove both my Sensei’s proud.

451 / 1447
Used: Hell's Echo (Destructive, -35% sta), Airboost (-10% Sta)
AOE:
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:58 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II Meh10
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[ Armant ]-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
---->|The soldier observes Armant across from him. He lets out a laugh and mocks him. "You breathing that heavy already? Youre pathetic... Come here so I can kill you." Across from him Armant furrows his brow in anger. He retightens his grip on his shield and sword and steps forward to rise to the challenge. Suddenly Armant feels not so tired and the soreness in his arm fades. Feeling revitalized builds Armants confidence and he mocks back. "Sure I guess if you're in a hurry to die." Armant comes forward swinging his weapon across the soldiers midsection to which the soldier steps back some. In response Armant brings the blade back across from the other side, reversing the slash. The new found speed and strength catches the soldier off guard and the blade grazes across his side as he tries spin out of the way. The soldier winces and glances down to his wound. "How, you werent that fast a minute ago thats impossible." Then the soldier grabs the wound and tenses up. "What the hell?" He manages to gasp out between his grinding teeth. Armant watches on in curiousity as the man goes down on one knee in pain. "Something is stange I only grazed him" he says to himself. Now angry the soldier rises back to his feet. His eyes filled with flames of anger. The soldier screams at him and rushes directly towards him swinging the blade about wildy. Armant responds faster than he thought he ever could and knocks the first swing aside with the sheild and retaliates with a swing of his own while the soldiers sword was knocked to one side. The soldier barely had time to bring his blade back in and parry. The soldier brings his blade down from overhead and Armant tries for a sidestep but th man kicks him backwards. Armant brings his sheild up for the blow and as it hits it knocks his shield arm aside. Armant tries to bring his blade in to parry the next swing but his inexperience with a sword cause him only to slightly change its path and it slices across his hip. Armant brings his shield up for the next blow and dives to the right. As he dives his swings with his blade catching the soldier on the side of his leg. Rolling ot his feet Armant looks to the soldier as he goes down on one knee again. "Aahhh!! What the fuck is with you. One second I have you out matched and then a second later your keeping up with my swings." He grabs his wound and shakes with pain. Armant takes this time to look down to his own wound. At his hip where he took the slash his armor had been sliced through and blood was oozing from the gap in the armor bu ti didnt hurt as bad as he thought it should. He touched his fingers to it and felt it. It wasnt even very deep just a bit of a gash. Hed had worse. The armor had done its job. Armant Looks back to the soldier who seemed to be in more pain than he should be. "What the hell is going on?" he asks. He brings his blade back up and looks around him to the other soldiers in their own duels. Garen had killed one man and was now working on the second. "Not to mention I seem faster" he thinks ot himself. Armant refocuses on his enemy who was now standing. The soldier was grinding his teeth in pain but still he rushed forward. HIs movements seemed slower to Armant as if he was getting tired. The soldier jabbed his blade at Armant and Armant brings his sheild down and uses the lip of the sheild to knock the sword down and swings his sword across the front of the soldier. The sword hits the man in the side of his neck and goes clean through and out the other side slicing through the throat. There is a gurgling and the man falls backwards onto the ground. Armant looks at the blood on his blade. "I killed someone... Not an animal. Someone." He looks to Garen in his stupor and sees the first soldier he had killed get back up and was coming in behind Garen. Armant summersaults over behind the soldier and as he rolls to the squatting position he thrusts his sword into the back to the soldier and it goes limp again. Looking over the should of the man on his blade he sees Garen finish his opponent and turn. Garens at first is startled and then he notices Armants blade. "Thank YOU!" Behind Garen there is a huge fiery explosion. Black flames consume the battlefeild behind him. Garen turns. "What the fuck?" Both him and Armant say at the same time.|<----

814/814
Sai Village, Battlefield
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:55 pm

-----------

I find myself feeling things that are quite foreign to me. The auras of my "original self" which would be Mukhya and my "trapped self" which would be Krodha are clashing constantly over what to do and how to proceed. That is stopped when I see the orbs and I watch as the people are suffering. The demons in these orbs are cutting down mortals in Sai Village, a seaside location that I have never seen before but a woman and beast that I have seen before. That is that priestess that I met on my first visit to Shima Island. The next image shows me people dressed in the Wattu style of clothing being killed and their houses being burned. A deep sadness overcomes me as I watch these scenes. Is this my doing? Do they suffer because I cannot let go of my anger for what the mortals did to Bijali? That pain has not left me in the last 100 years or so since her death. Still, the Kunashi are guardians of the mortals. I must protect the mortals, both my people and the mainlanders. I must be a true Kunashi for them. My voice calls out to the cloaked figure as the sadness and emotional pain continues to press against me:

"Why? Why do they suffer so much? Why is there no one to protect them? Am I strong enough to protect them? Can you help me to protect them?"

Turning around to look behind me as I smell smoke and fire behind me, my eyes widen. "No! How is that possible? No... my people! My home! Why would you give me the compassion to care for them and remember what it felt like to love, guide, and aid them only to take them away moments after?" When he tells me that I took something important away from him, I am even further confused. "What do you mean? I have never taken from you and if I have, I can make amends. Do not punish them for my mistakes." I pause for a moment as I notice him falter. I switch to telepathic communication as I offer aid, "Here, let me help you. Spirit of Light, sustain that which falters." {Support - Heal +40%}

I would wait a moment before inquiring, "Are you alright?"

414/5039/14

Techniques:
Heal @40%
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:08 pm

-----------

Adrian is informed of the arrival of the Artilian refugees and he sends guards to provide escort. "Bring them in from the boats and provide quarters for them at the inns. They are our allies. Also, Lieutenant, get me a full report of what happened in Artilia. The Master is heading there now, so I want to know if we need to send a force to help him." The Guard Lieutenant and his squad move out to help bring the refugees to safety within the Outpost.

As he leaves, Adrian's attention turns as Sanzon suddenly appears back in Mandira. Adrian is rather perplexed at his arrival and the fact that his mannerism and visage shows that he has been engaged in conflict. Adrian speaks up to the spirit who is about a good 10 yards or so away, "A guard detail has been sent to bring your people into the Outpost for safety and shelter. My brother is on his way to your village now."

174/5213/15
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:42 pm

Darkness would encompass me for a moment before I reappeared in a familiar place. The strike that had been intended for the cloaked enemy had dispersed into nothing, while I stopped to look around. Mandira? What in the name of merkus was I doing back here? Standing up, my eyes would look around before I slapped myself, making sure this wasn't an illusion. Another familiar thing came to me in the voice of Adrian, the assistant of the spirit who had assisted in the attack on my village..

"Artilia is gone, razed by an army of undead. I saw your Yaksa.. he made it there safely before he assisted the enemy in burning my village to the ground."

Taking a defensive stance, I contemplated causing him the same pain as he had caused me.. however, I was not one to harm the innocent. This was between two higher order beings, and there was no way I would bring innocent civilians into it. After all, I was the one who had asked him to evacuate. if he had done so, they would most likely be in Artilia right now, which was gone. Hopefully, my people were here, and safe.

"If you will excuse me, I'm heading back to Artilia to kick his ass... best wishes to you."

Taking flight, I would head through the air of Mandira towards the coast line, with a destination set for home... again.
--------------------

The Refugees would unload from the boats before coming to the shore. News of the army would be given to the escorts to send to their leaders before Cavor organized them into groups. All of the work they had put in over the last few weeks was gone. Their new home was burned to the ground right after they had been removed from their home, and now they were back on this island. The only problem they had right now was wondering about whether or not their own guardian was taking care of the threat at home.

Tech :
Notes : HP:200, STA:130
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:03 am

Ah so, he can also shield. And now that I had the full attention of the army, which is what I had been trying to do this whole time, I offered a prayer to the heavens that Paco would be able to find Domen soon. I could not hold off the entire army by myself. With a gulp as archers fire their ranged weapons at myself and the Hell cat. I was down in energy levels and had to recoup, so Kaelas did the only thing he could do, started to pump his wings and get into the air. Rising up, it was time for our own ranged attacks on the army. At least I had proved I was a threat to the army. With speed born of his greatness, Kaelas and I flew out of the range of their bows for a moment, while I began to cast a spell. There had been some damage to the kitty, but he could handle it, as for me, I had an arrow sticking out of my leg and one out of my shoulder. It was painful, but my mind was focused on getting Kaelas pumped up again. Kaelas turned his head as he hovered for a mere moment as I spoke, "The heavens bestow their blessing upon us." (Bless) As my hands glowed for a moment, His head turned back as he went into a dive towards the army, his mouth opening as his breath weapon of Ice and cold blew out as we soared over the army. (Elemental Blast- Ice) The blessing would be upon his attack as he rained down the ice over the army. We would try to take as much out of these people as we could. Hold them off until Domen could get here, or until I died.

WC: 1837
PC:10
Summary: Ran, recouped, Collaborative Limit Technique: Elemental Blast (Ice)+ Blessing Imbue= Blessed Breath of Frozen Death.

Kaelas (Stats= Ascended)
Elemental Blast (ice) (fierce)
Health: 130%

Health: 70%
Stamina: 45%

Bless
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:24 am

Her eye's kept focused to Treshin as she was also worried about the village's safety as well. She blinked as she was told of the forbidden cloister. Her eyes widened as she was surprised to get permission to enter the cloister she always thought it was a place only for the High priest and High Priestess and those specially chosen by Merkus. Seijin wondered if she was really ready. But it was the only way to send the message to the mystic animals with haste instead of having to travel there by herself. Her left hand crossed over her chest as Treshin mentioned he would go into battle.

This fear and worry came to her as she didn't like the sound of that. She knew he was strong and he could handle himself, but she loved him like a father of course she would be worried and would have the fear that something bad was going to happen to him. Her eye's glistened slightly as she heard his last words. "No High Priest Treshin you musn't!" she had fear he was going to use that spell he told her about and forbade her to learn. She floated to him a little as her right hand reached out to him. She didn't want him to sacrifice himself, it may have been a bit self-fish but he was a big part of her life and raised her ever since she was first brought into the temple to train to be a seer.

Word count: 250 | 3464
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:58 am

wc: 422 | 3980
pc: 13

She wasn't paying too much attention to Seiki as she was dashing, but she did notice that he did suddenly burst into extreme speed that was beyond the sight of any normal person, speed of syte, and she blinked wondering why he was rushing so quickly they were only going to check out the army not fight them. "Seiki wait!" but he was already gone ahead of her. She just shook her head, her lavender hair flapping in the breeze as she dashed after Seiki, not really in a rush to waste her energy, Seiki was always the over exaggerate one, she'll be able to find him with ease. He would most likely end up doing something that would be very noticeable.

Though her main concern was the thought about the immortal army, why was there such a thing in this time. Right now the sacred hunters should have been doing their job's and keeping the spirits at bay. What exactly happened to cause such a thing to occur? Maybe they aren't coming through to this time? It was a possibility she herself was from the future, so why couldn't those demon from her time come to the past? Or was this some other deeper ploy? Izumi finally made it to the front gate's not that long after Seiki god speeded his way into the middle of battle and made his appearance well known as fire began to engulf the area. She stared at the fire and had face palmed. "Oh Seiki such flashy moves...." she said in a 'why oh why' type of tone. She glanced about and looked to the army that was there fighting already some were freaking out about the large amounts of flames that began to swallow a large area up.

Flames of darkness lingering the area as she had sighed and looked to the others that were still fighting. It didn't appear that the opposing army looked to have well flinched at all to the large display of magical power. This made her rather curious especially when she looked off to the left and spotted some soldiers taking down an enemy and not that long after that the stricken down enemy began to rise again. "That's not right..." She uttered as she stood there, she pondered if she should jump into battle like Seiki had just done or should she just continue to watch. For now though she decided on collecting information and stood there watching of course she would defend herself if an enemies came her way.

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:42 pm

OOC

-----------

The figure rejects Mukhya's blessing. The voice in Muhkya's head gets shaky.

"I don't need help from you. I am glad you want to protect them. This means my efforts are not in vain. This was my plan all along. They shall die, all of them. You shall watch and be powerless to stop them. This is your fault and the only way to save them is to either kill me, or kill yourself. The longer you wait, the more die."

Right at that moment images are projected to Mukhya that depict his birth which was also the death of Mukhya's mother. The memories fast forward to when Mukhya and Psyre split. A third unknown spirit is ripped out of the middle. This third entity grows to become the form in front of Muhkya now. In summary... it had to live up until now as a corrupt power broker, stealing techniques from demon after demon until it was strong enough to kill Mukhya to revenge his "mother." This memory string ends with the figure (Ayhkum) cutting off mental communications with Mukhya. He emits a nova blast of psonic energy from his body in a radius of about 50 yards {Novablast, Fierce}.

"Die!"

-----------

Treshin looks at Seijin.

"I'm sorry, my child. It must be like this. Go quickly, before..."

Seiki's attack takes out 95% of the FMD Army. The army stays down for a little while and the fire rages on (another post right?) After about 10 seconds there's movement in the fire. The FMD Army slowly gets up all around Seiki. Now they are on fire! o.o Their mobility is reduced a level, but the heat does strong damage on contact. It would take them a little time to get up, but when they got back up they would start attacking. A large group surrounding Seiki immediately attack him.

Treshin looks at the flames in the distance.

"By Merkus... what was that? Wait... it's that boy."

Treshin looks at Seijin.

"This is a blessing from Merkus. Go, and I shall help that child."

The FMD Army would be fully up and back to fighting again, now with flame barriers. The distraction lets the Village Militia pull back their front ranks and refresh from their rear. By now their army was only half the size of the fabulous (snap!) flaming FMD Army.

-----------

Mukhya looks at Jaine.

"Um... okay. I would have preferred you killed him, but whatever. Now, our enemies are the humans in Sai Village. I want you to go and kill everyone there. Don't worry, friend. I'll go with you. We can do it together. Let's go." {Influence}

Mukhya holds his chest in pain for a moment. He gets composed and then leads Jaine to Sai Village (if he didn't resist or somethin >.>).

The armies finish Artilia and run to the coast. They run into the water and go under the water's service running on the ocean floor. They head in to Mandira.

-----------

Kaelas takes minor injuries from the arrows he doesn't escape (-15% HP). The blessed elemental blast takes out a quarter of the army. A line of warriors stop frozen in their tracks and then begin to melt away. The army sees this and spreads out. The leader orders the army to split and flank the village. They could use the buildings as protection and bypass the village workers in the front lines. They would stop attacking to run around the men blocking the village and try to enter into it from the sides.

Spoiler:
-----------

Tia looks worried and helps Marcos fly down to the ground.

"Let's get you back...."

The Leviathan arrives and flies down to where Marcos and Tiamat are. The Leviathan speaks.

"What happened to you?"

Marcos looks at him.

"Shut up, nothing. I tripped."

---
it's my birfday! ^_^
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 pm

The blessed blade slides with ease from the sheath that rested at the center of my back and comes into wield in my right hand, reflecting a brilliant light from its blade and both signifying and activating its blessed nature.