Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

H2H Questions

Go down 
+26
Ethereal
Jherit
Tsukai
Antifreke
Strayed
Rei
Kazakura
Themeless
Datorru
ero
DarkKnightCecil
Surreal SaDiablo
Kaguyalover
Dwem
Psi Prince
LittleMariko
Broken
Lydeck
Hara
Kiun
KyroShiori
rekoa
яuиє
¤Hıgúré¤
ShinTre_Admin
aѕceпxion
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

H2H Questions - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:31 am

First topic message reminder :

I'll start off:

What control level is your starting technique?

Last edited by escalation on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:36 pm

kaz = poo poo

@jaen - don't encourage him!

@rune - see kyro

@kyro - good boy

@kagu - it depends on who ur rping w/. if you guys dun care, then you can run it either way. roll or RP it out. roll is the 'site official' way. for saga's and stuff, you'll pretty much wanna roll for most things, like if you're interacting w/a shinpc etc. i guess the only time in a saga that you won't roll is if you're doin something that won't effect anyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Broken
Intern

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:37 pm

I think it drains you each turn you hold the tech, just like a transformation.

You can teleport yourself.

I think you just get the one, if you wanna try for more go ahead but the managers will prolly ask you to just pick one to start. ^^
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Ghost wrote:
Hai, guise. ^_^
I gotz questions.

Quote :
Intangibility
TEXP: 10
A horizontal phase shifting ability that allows the user to walk through objects. This also allows objects to pass through the user. While in the form, the user cannot attack until they come out of it.
Effect: drain is Fierce

Is that drain each turn?

Quote :

Teleport
TEXP: 10
The caster touches something or someone and castes a spell that transfers this matter from one area to another within visual range.
Effect: drain is Fierce

Is that able to be cast on yourself or is it just for other people and objects?

i also here you can start with a technique (2 texp or lower of course) outside of your affinity when you start? Is that true?

Thanks!

1) The drain is for each turn. Techniques that are activated with 1 stamina drain will have a "mode" with a set number of turns that the tech lasts.
2) No, officially you would use portal.
3) True.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:35 am

This is vague: "...it will become a parasite, eating away the EXP you gain until you have paid off the full value of your current strength" for the Latent Rev. quest. I'm assuming this includes customs and unlocking packages, but package unlock cost WC and TEXP. Do we have to pay these as well, or just the EXP costs?
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Wasn't there a rule once that if you died in the past, you had to stay in the past? Or has that been changed since you can now travel back and forth.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Rep! : 29

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Quote :
This is vague: "...it will become a parasite, eating away the EXP you gain until you have paid off the full value of your current strength" for the Latent Rev. quest. I'm assuming this includes customs and unlocking packages, but package unlock cost WC and TEXP. Do we have to pay these as well, or just the EXP costs?
just pay the exp values of the package unlock costs. dun worry bout the texp values.

Quote :
Wasn't there a rule once that if you died in the past, you had to stay in the past? Or has that been changed since you can now travel back and forth.
i dun remember, but i dun think that applies now.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: TEAM K   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:06 am

Alright, as a reminder, we've got
Quote :
Buntai (Team) Building
Sometimes it's good to stick together. Buntai means team. Members are able to group their bios under their team after gathering at least two members. All a team means is that a group of people have a type of alliance so that they are almost always around when stuff goes bad. Teams can hold influence over their turf, or where they are normally located, by being active in it. This way, they can make a name for themselves. If a team goes inactive in a turf, their reputation begins to wane and they lose accreditation on it, inviting rivals to set up shop.
Bonuses: Free Gfx'd Team Bio Page Template. Requires: Team name, motto, description, hangout location/headquarters/base, turf points, team members, rival teams.
Checkpoint 1: You have gathered your teammates and built the actual team while going through experiences with one another.
Rewards:
- Small Building or Abandoned Warehouse for a hangout spot
- The ability to create team based techniques or combos
- Team members (up to 3 NPC operatives)
So! My questions are:
A) Where does team PWC come from? Does the team have its own PWC since it has its own page and just any threads the team does together pitch in towards that goal?
B) How many techs/combos do you get with that?
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:28 am

I jus' want to make sure. Do we need one or all of these to learn a new package?

» To Unlock a new Technique Package takes:
+ 5 TEXP
+ 400 Words (Package Introductory Quest*)
+ 5,000 EXP (OR 2,000 additional words)
* The Introductory Quest is where you learn about or gain interest into a package. It does not actually reward any techniques from the package.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:34 am

Akechi wrote:
I jus' want to make sure. Do we need one or all of these to learn a new package?

+ 5 TEXP
* The Introductory Quest is where you learn about or gain interest into a package. It does not actually reward any techniques from the package.

All of it
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 pm

Kaguyalover wrote:
Akechi wrote:

+ 5 TEXP

All of it

Thank ya, Kimi
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:15 pm

LittleMariko wrote:
Alright, as a reminder, we've got
Quote :
Buntai (Team) Building
Sometimes it's good to stick together. Buntai means team. Members are able to group their bios under their team after gathering at least two members. All a team means is that a group of people have a type of alliance so that they are almost always around when stuff goes bad. Teams can hold influence over their turf, or where they are normally located, by being active in it. This way, they can make a name for themselves. If a team goes inactive in a turf, their reputation begins to wane and they lose accreditation on it, inviting rivals to set up shop.
Bonuses: Free Gfx'd Team Bio Page Template. Requires: Team name, motto, description, hangout location/headquarters/base, turf points, team members, rival teams.
Checkpoint 1: You have gathered your teammates and built the actual team while going through experiences with one another.
Rewards:
- Small Building or Abandoned Warehouse for a hangout spot
- The ability to create team based techniques or combos
- Team members (up to 3 NPC operatives)
So! My questions are:
A) Where does team PWC come from? Does the team have its own PWC since it has its own page and just any threads the team does together pitch in towards that goal?
B) How many techs/combos do you get with that?

a - heaven. yes.
b - let's go w/1 per checkpoint
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:15 pm

thx kimi
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Can characters start with possessions? I'm curious because I've seen it on a few bios, while the page its self says this:

● Becoming Possessed
Complete the possession quest to gain a possession type

So, I'm just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Akechi wrote:
Can characters start with possessions? I'm curious because I've seen it on a few bios, while the page its self says this:

● Becoming Possessed
Complete the possession quest to gain a possession type

So, I'm just wondering.

You don't exactly start with a possession, but it's just easier to just put it that you are possessed, you just simply make sure you do the quest or else we'll hammer down on you. It's not that hard to do 750 words or however much it says you need to become possessed.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Last time this was brought up, I believe the outcome was that you are not officially possessed until you complete the quest. It differs from the Human and Spirits page that state that you can start off a certain way at the top.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:44 pm

I got a good question.

What happen's if a vaspire turn's a Hitorinji? Does the Hitorinji turn into a vaspire while still also being a Hitorinji?

or does the vaspire completely overwhelms the Hitorinji artifact ?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Hitos can't be possessed and I believe turning is the same, in principle at least, as possessing someone, so they should be immune. The same way that a spirit should be immune unless things have changed much in my absence.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 pm

A no brainer:

» Turn
Changes a human character into a Vaspire sharing your artifact's power with them by biting into the neck region of the character and injecting tainted saliva into their system and holding the bite until the turning process completes (takes 6 posts).
Effect: process time reduces -1 per level

The only clarification should be "normal" human. Since is shares artifact power, it should be a virgin artifact and not a 2nd hand one.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Can a storyline character get a tainting?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:22 am

lol, hellz to the nah! that'd be like them learning a tech package. i'll clarify that page.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Q1: With the Artifact activation it says "Artifact activation increases damaging and guard affinity techniques by +1" would this increase the damage of the techs in the Mechanical Weapon Projectile package, say take the Pistol Play damage from Strong to Ascended and so forth.

Q2: The Eshureon Deformation Tag says it makes melee weapons stronger, is this just there durability or does it also give them a +1 damage boost too?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:46 pm

яuиє wrote:
Q1: With the Artifact activation it says "Artifact activation increases damaging and guard affinity techniques by +1" would this increase the damage of the techs in the Mechanical Weapon Projectile package, say take the Pistol Play damage from Strong to Ascended and so forth.

Q2: The Eshureon Deformation Tag says it makes melee weapons stronger, is this just there durability or does it also give them a +1 damage boost too?

1. hmm... sure
2. density
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 am

With the Past Job Militia, one of the gains is a free weapon. Would this be restricted like the Human Starting Gear Acquisition Quest?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 am

ya, pick something from the forest shop since that's the only past shop right now.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:27 am

With the Personnel, if we get a Min'gyon in the Past Realm, could we get a horse? o.o
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:49 pm

ya
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:50 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
ya

Coo', thank ya
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Sooo...um, in the Past Jobs section, there are two Black Smiths under Labor o_o

Third on the right:
» Black Smith
Requires: Worker @ 10 JC
A metal worker makes things out of various metals. This is not limited to weapons and armor as this can include tools, utensils, etc.
Class: Middle
Pay: 2,250 Shinny

6th on the left:
» Black Smith
A metal worker makes things out of various metals ranging from utensils to weapons and armors. Black smiths are said to be a high
Class: High
Pay: 3,000 Shinny
Bonus: able to produce 1 normal weapon/armor per week

Is there any difference or did you meant to rename the second one (I do see the class difference)? Jus' curious
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:31 pm

lol
the 2nd one is correct
that first one is a typo/original version. thx for pointing that out. i'll clear it up
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:10 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
lol
the 2nd one is correct
that first one is a typo/original version. thx for pointing that out. i'll clear it up

np Shin ;D
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Spoiler:

My question is about the Latent Revitalization. Does this mean that a SL character has to be active for three months?

Perhaps this needs clarification since I could in a sense, make a SL and leave it be for three months without doing much rping and turn it into a normal character.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Quote :
I've been wondering this for a while. Does this mean, for example, when making techniques for a package that doesn't have a destructive move, you can't create one since it's greater in power than the existing spells in the package? (Energy, for example.)

Yes and in that ratio. This is to prevent people from having basically all destructive level customs. Since energy is a special case among elements, and it doesn't seem to be purposefully weaker than the other elements, there is a chance that you might be able to request a destructive level technique from Shin. If he approves it and allows packages without destructive level techniques to have at least one custom of that level, then you’re good. One thing I would do if that was not possible, would be at looking into a custom combine technique, combining energy with a more powerful package.

Quote :
My question is about the Latent Revitalization. Does this mean that a SL character has to be active for three months?

Perhaps this needs clarification since I could in a sense, make a SL and leave it be for three months without doing much rping and turn it into a normal character.

That wouldn’t make much sense, since SL characters pay WAY more EXP for the techs they have than they’re worth. Doing that would not only waste 3 months, but the character would also spend more time relearning the techniques than it would take for a normal character to learn them. If for instance, a member has had a storyline character in the past that they want to convert to a normal character via this path and wants to start right away, in that case, I would still believe it to be fine because of the cost and length of time involved in the path.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Thanks hun.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Ok so like, when Kitsu's go into their foxy/kit form are they normal sized fox's or are they like naruto ninetails huge, or some where in between, or does it change from person to person...? O_o
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 am

Broken wrote:
Ok so like, when Kitsu's go into their foxy/kit form are they normal sized fox's or are they like naruto ninetails huge, or some where in between, or does it change from person to person...? O_o

» Kitty Form
A spell that gives the Kitsu a smaller animal form. This is usually that of a kitty, fox, or some type of feline animal with no transformational drain. The mode may change according to the number of tails this form maintains.
Effect: invoke beast mode.

o.O
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:11 am

Could a demon have more then one human form. This would be more rp related since it wouldn't give any stat effects, but I was wondering.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:33 am

Since the transformation stats "a" human form, I would assume it means you can only have one. But beyond that, since there is a succubi tech (tailormorph) that allows the user to change their appearance to have various forms, I would think that a similar tech would be needed to prevent negating the purpose of that ability and having people make Oni doppelgangers that would give them moreso a cool IC effect rather than status or attribute effects.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:45 am

So is it possible to make a custom Possession? Cause my Wylof is being turned, and I was just wondering if I could make a custom mix of the two
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:23 am

No, but you can suggest something in site suggestions; but that's mostly for things to be added to the site. Still, you're able to create hybrid possessions having up to 2 at once. You can use your customs in order to customize your character more.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Ghost

Names: Sure, if you want.
Sustenance: Spirits don't seem to NEED to eat or drink, but they do. I think it's kinda been played that when in physical form, you eat, otherwise, you don't have to.
Organs: Not in the sense of humans b/c they're spirits. Spirits are 100% spirit particles. The effect is different in physical form.

What I've generally seen is that yokai will eat their kills and such, but since their bestial in appearance and such, they act accordingly. Hope that helps a bit.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:43 pm

The main reason I don't think they would b/c if it's a hellcat or hellhound, what kind of organs would it have b/c they don't have to perform the same internal functions as a earth cat? If I'm incorrect, then Kyro will probably say something.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:51 pm

I'm not sure if this is where you're going with this, but this was also said on a related topic: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/site-help-f69/breathing-t1309.htm
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:56 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:40 am

If one has vaspire or wolyf and in human 'mode', when not in their possessed form, do they have to use the human "spirtual awareness quest" ability to see spirits?
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:13 pm

All Possessions have to have spirtual awareness to see spirits. Hitorinji are the only human class that can naturally see spirits and don't have to do the quest
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 pm

When we are limited "per week", and its something like "2 per week", does the week start with the first or the last per week before we can do/gain again next?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Per week is defined as Sunday-Saturday. The alternative is the 7 day week, meaning you can re request 7 days from the time you first requested it.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:08 am

When a Eshureon Deformation Tag is applied to a weapon, could you have it always be in its other form?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:48 am

this question is concerning the portal, being that you said it gives of a pulse to those that can sense, what's the range on that can it be sensed from anywhere? also on the end where Division 12 exist, wouldn't the energy given off the portal have been found on their scanners? If so, wouldn't they have it secured and kept under their watch and consider it a sort of spiritual Phenomenon?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:54 pm

I was looking over the past Jobs and I noticed that there are two of the Black Smith, the only difference is one gets paied a bit more and a shop and the other doesnt along with one having the bonus of making things and the other not.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:05 pm

@ Rune*

Akechi wrote:
Sooo...um, in the Past Jobs section, there are two Black Smiths under Labor o_o

Third on the right:
» Black Smith
A metal worker makes things out of various metals. This is not limited to weapons and armor as this can include tools, utensils, etc.
Class: Middle
Pay: 2,250 Shinny

6th on the left:
» Black Smith
A metal worker makes things out of various metals ranging from utensils to weapons and armors. Black smiths are said to be a high
Class: High
Pay: 3,000 Shinny
Bonus: able to produce 1 normal weapon/armor per week

Is there any difference or did you meant to rename the second one (I do see the class difference)? Jus' curious

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
lol
the 2nd one is correct

Last edited by Akechi on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Ah, I see. Alright, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:10 pm

m030 Pay mo' attention Rune! And your welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

H2H Questions
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next