Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

H2H Questions

Go down 
+26
Ethereal
Jherit
Tsukai
Antifreke
Strayed
Rei
Kazakura
Themeless
Datorru
ero
DarkKnightCecil
Surreal SaDiablo
Kaguyalover
Dwem
Psi Prince
LittleMariko
Broken
Lydeck
Hara
Kiun
KyroShiori
rekoa
яuиє
¤Hıgúré¤
ShinTre_Admin
aѕceпxion
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

H2H Questions - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:31 am

First topic message reminder :

I'll start off:

What control level is your starting technique?

Last edited by escalation on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Well it came up in an update I have on Escas board about my character Ingel, he used some of his ammo and grenades in the saga and I was wondering if they are removed from his bio.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:12 pm

ya, go ahead and get it removed when you use it against site npcs or members
if you use em in your own rps and stuff, you dun have to have them removed
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:23 pm

People have been waiting for the answer to the whole "Shin, what is the difference between White, Black, and Neutral/Gray magic?" thing to be answered. I'd like to know as well now b/c I was thinking about the whole if you have Light or Support packages then your offensive magic can only reach Fierce and I don't see the point in that. It would make sense that your Black Magic might be reduced since both are White Magic, but if my prowess with White Magic increases, then wouldn't that mean that my White Magic attacks should be getting stronger as well?

I just don't see the mechanics behind white/light magic like Spiritual Arts being hindered because I can restore life or inflict status effects. Aren't they "connected" by their essence or something like that?

Suggestion 2: You could limit all packages that aren't within their affinity color. Meaning, since I have SArts as my affinity, White is not hindered, but Black and Grey are, while someone with Void has their Black at full strength and White and Grey are hindered.

At least that way, there are some mechanics behind it all.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Rep! : 29

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Psi Prince wrote:
People have been waiting for the answer to the whole "Shin, what is the difference between White, Black, and Neutral/Gray magic?" thing to be answered. I'd like to know as well now b/c I was thinking about the whole if you have Light or Support packages then your offensive magic can only reach Fierce and I don't see the point in that. It would make sense that your Black Magic might be reduced since both are White Magic, but if my prowess with White Magic increases, then wouldn't that mean that my White Magic attacks should be getting stronger as well?

I just don't see the mechanics behind white/light magic like Spiritual Arts being hindered because I can restore life or inflict status effects. Aren't they "connected" by their essence or something like that?

Suggestion 2: You could limit all packages that aren't within their affinity color. Meaning, since I have SArts as my affinity, White is not hindered, but Black and Grey are, while someone with Void has their Black at full strength and White and Grey are hindered.

At least that way, there are some mechanics behind it all.

no diff between white and black mags atm. it's just for description cosmetics. i might do somethin w/that later, but not now
one less thing to worry about -issue closed-
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:25 am

When you fire the grenade launcher attachment, what do you roll? Is it based on the weapon its attached to?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:38 pm

яuиє wrote:
When you fire the grenade launcher attachment, what do you roll? Is it based on the weapon its attached to?
ya, it's based on the weapon. roll for that weapon. i dunno how inaccurate something w/a blast radius can be tho?
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:44 pm

What if a few of us with SL characters from the past wanted to make the Priesthood official almost like a team, but a bit larger, how would we go about doing it.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:05 pm

by writing rps as a team? i dunno what you mean by official, but if you guys RP as a team, you are one. site says:
"because they're mainly for storyline, they do not progress paths nor can they train or learn new techniques." http://h2h.site90.com/charcreate.html
so that makes things really easy for you. just kinda declare it and put w/e you guys call yourself on ur bios and RP out. dun need to be official or unofficial, since you're not goin up a path or anythin. if you guys want to have like an order or somethin and you need followers, monks, etc, then declare ur units and everything you need for the storyline, post it on admin rev and i'll either approve or reject it.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:10 pm

coolness. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:51 pm

What gods or beings would those of the past most likely worship so we can build our theology? Such as do they worship Epion and Kayla, or the watchers, or just the surpreme being?

And can I roll more than once, like after each post, for the critter master quest if I fail? Or do I have to start a different quest for each time I fail?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 am

Jaenelle wrote:
What gods or beings would those of the past most likely worship so we can build our theology? Such as do they worship Epion and Kayla, or the watchers, or just the surpreme being?

If you have the means of justifying knowing of the existence of the Hogosha, they would be your deity most likely. Specifically the Hogosha of Koutaku-shi since you all seem like "Light Priestesses". Tho if you can't justify it, then worship "Spirits of Light" meaning good kami and yokai that you or your ancestors may have encountered. Hope that helps. If all else fails, you could worship Psyre. I haven't rp'd a "god" in quite a while. An angel, but not a god/deity. ^_^

And can I roll more than once, like after each post, for the critter master quest if I fail? Or do I have to start a different quest for each time I fail?

You have to retry the quest I believe. The whole point of failing though keep in mind that quests are generally between 750-1500 words long and you get added exp... tho as a storyline character might not be that useful for you.

Another option to consider is having one or two of your members being a regular character and do the Building an Organization Path to build your Sisterhood. Figured I'd help out.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:52 pm

Is there a way to have NPCs of the temples have magic techs and such? We're trying to flesh this out.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:59 pm

They would have to be personnel units (explained here: http://h2h.site90.com/personnel.html) in order to have techs. You are given units by either completing a path, buying them, or some storyliners are given a certain amount of units depending on what Shin allows. Since no one's asked for spiritual human units before, a generic class would have to be requested via admin review. Units types (i.e. the demon ones) have been added before per member request.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 am

Quote :
Area Icons
Small stone figures with blessed energy that are used to create a parameter around an area that repels demons with a Strong strength.

When it says it repels demons, does that mean that it acts as a force field or barrier, preventing them from going into the area, or simply sends out like a wave or something to try and keep them away?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:23 pm

they're supposed to make a spiri barrier round w/e they're set around
barrier str = strong >.>
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:28 pm

I see, so in order to get past it, I would need to have my attributes up to strong... or some other way to get through it? >_>
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:22 pm

ya, you'd have to break a hole in it and run in really fast xD
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 pm

1) Could strong attributes break through the barrier, or would you have to go a rank higher?
2) If you were to do your job but in the past would you get paid in past money or future money?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:59 pm

яuиє wrote:
1) Could strong attributes break through the barrier, or would you have to go a rank higher?
2) If you were to do your job but in the past would you get paid in past money or future money?
1) Attacks of equal strength are able to compromise barriers (i.e. in the OD RP). If you hit the barrier with strong strength, you should be able to punch a hole in it. The question is if the barrier will reform shortly after.
2) Past.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:00 pm

sound good
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:03 pm

This is a question for the future timeline. If a demon was to come through the gate to the earth realm, would they be able to get back to there realm through the Gateway of Hell located in The Lake.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:10 pm

There should be anything restricting the access into and out of hell in the future/present timeline.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:09 pm

As long as you remember where it is b/c it's not like there's a sign at the lake that says "Down here to Onitoshi"
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm

there should be a sign.... or perhaps the place should look like this....

H2H Questions - Page 8 Atlant10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:45 pm

In times of stress, a Hitorinji is able to call on the power of its Artifact to increase its abilities depending on its affinity. The activation not only increases their natural abilities but also amplifies their affinity to allow them greater powers in the abilities that they specialize in.

This is kinda vague. So could someone clarify it a bit. Example: Kazakura (support affinity) cast Enhance (+1 to attributes) on someone. Does this mean when the artifact is activated that it goes up to a +2 to attributes?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:47 am

i think so...
either that or it lasts longer
that's somethin i didn't clear up all the way
i gotta look at how all techs are affected by that to make sure it's not too strong
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 pm

I can understand it having effect of both. As in one that doesn't have a length (except as long as it is held.) it would be good for it to have a bigger effect. Like the Enhance. I needed to know for the fight I'm about to get my ass into with Nova.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Perhaps for all status effects, the time it lasts should be doubled per stacking complications.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:28 am

With the summoner possession, could the summon's form change with each summon, like one moment it appear like some samurai warrior and the next a knight and etc. Also. could the summoner have multiple of these summon spirits?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:17 pm

If I want to claim a piece of land and start working it and get people to work it for me.... I would need to go into one of the villages and start to get followers right? Or could such people be found roaming the forest area and them... brought over to my side to help me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:27 pm

@jen - let's go w/kyro's idea
@kyro - gooood boy
@rune - i dun care what the summon looks like or its personality so long as its w/in the abilities it has. they can all be the same summon w/diff personalities, appearances, or you can split the techs your summon has between diff ones if you want.
@rune - workin on that right now. waiting for my technical analyst (psi) t'help me tweak that system
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Ok. no problem there. So for something that has to be held for the effect to continue.

example:Enhance
A hazy mist surrounds the caster and its target temporarily increasing the abilities of the target for as long as the technique is held.
Effect: +1 to target attributes, -1 to caster attributes, drain is Medium

How would doubling the time it lasts work. Would it be if the effect is held by the caster for two posts, does it last another two after they stop holding it?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:39 pm

Alright boss man. m019 Let us go forth and rock. Eeep, she wants to hurt me m003
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Jaenelle wrote:
Ok. no problem there. So for something that has to be held for the effect to continue.

example:Enhance
A hazy mist surrounds the caster and its target temporarily increasing the abilities of the target for as long as the technique is held.
Effect: +1 to target attributes, -1 to caster attributes, drain is Medium

How would doubling the time it lasts work. Would it be if the effect is held by the caster for two posts, does it last another two after they stop holding it?

i'ma go with. "For status effects that have to be held, the drain is reduced yet again another 50%."
as your punishment, you're now not allowed to ask questions until tuesday. don't become like psi.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Alright. I'm sorry. I was just trying to protect myself.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:36 pm

You got Kazzed
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:58 pm

I have been chastised.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:31 am

m019 Don't worry, I'll defend you! But first, I have a question. Not sure if this is a tech question or not but it does relate to a tech, the Stringing tech in the melee package. It says you use 'string' to do the attacks and what not, but there isn't a 'string' in the item shops so I was wondering if you can use the Tora twine for the tech, but the Tora twine says you need 'Whipping or Unique Weaponry' to use it, not Stringing.. So, could you use the twine for the skill?

Items in question...
Quote :
Stringing
TEXP: 2
The ability to manipulate and control string and the ability to use it as a cutting or binding weapon. This requires tora twine or a similar string like item from shop.
Effect: damage and strength equals Strong
Quote :
Tora twine
A roll of very slender wire that has various applications and is more than strong enough to support a person's weight.
Requires: Whipping or Unique Weaponry to be used as weapon.
Price: $25
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:34 am

яuиє wrote:

The ability to manipulate and control string and the ability to use it as a cutting or binding weapon. This requires tora twine or a similar string like item from shop.

Answers itself hun.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:36 am

Omg... Hit me up with an epic face palm cause that feels like one of those moments.... I can't believe I missed that.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:38 am

H2H Questions - Page 8 Third-10
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:40 am

m014 It was so much fail that I needed help, lol.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:08 am

Working on my Strategic Management hw to get caught up right now, if I can finish quickly enough, I'll PM you (Shin) the prelim tweak of the system. I'm also planning on giving "heritage bonuses" to workers so like Hejar people are better miners and worst fisherman or lumberjacks and stuff like that for you to review. Nothing to major, just to kinda boost traveling to different places to make friends and hire specialists kinda like how America was recruiting scientists from all over the place to build stuff back in the industrial days.

Shin: If we are going to be able to stay here for a while, might I suggest a separate board for Furi Yochi? The Omni/General board will lose its essence if it continues to clutter with normal RP threads. Just a thought. Thank the gods this is my last semester.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Psi Prince wrote:
Shin: If we are going to be able to stay here for a while, might I suggest a separate board for Furi Yochi? The Omni/General board will lose its essence if it continues to clutter with normal RP threads. Just a thought. Thank the gods this is my last semester.
yall won't be there long
no spoilers
no security!
muu huu haha
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Why not? I like the past realm and people have set up very detailed stuff for this place. It sucks that I can't go home but it's a sacrifice to have a site recognized village! Twisted Evil Well unless you'll allow that in Onitoshi. cheers

Side note... Merkus es YODA!!! I can already tell. It's about to get CRAZY, YO!!!
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Psi Prince wrote:
Why not? I like the past realm and people have set up very detailed stuff for this place.

I second that.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Alright, I was wondering with the myst grenade since it effects the ability to use magic. Would it effect magic cast into the area, like from a person that was outside the effected area of the myst or would it not have any effect on it since the person casting the spell wouldn't be in the effected area.

Quote :
MystGrenade
A small round projectile that explodes with a passive explosion covering mid range (within 50 feet) with a static field that lingers for three posts. Its properties interfere with the ability of magic to be used reducing magix to novice level until the fog dissipates.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:17 pm

We already came to the conclusion that magic can be shot into the myst since the the novice nerf only applies in casting.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:44 pm

hmmmm i dunno if this has came up or not, but when you roll for a technique I take it you only need to roll it if you doing like death matches and against shinpcs?
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:00 pm

I subscribe to the method of ask if its none of the above. Some people prefer the rolling some prefer the rp method.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:36 pm

kaz = poo poo

@jaen - don't encourage him!

@rune - see kyro

@kyro - good boy

@kagu - it depends on who ur rping w/. if you guys dun care, then you can run it either way. roll or RP it out. roll is the 'site official' way. for saga's and stuff, you'll pretty much wanna roll for most things, like if you're interacting w/a shinpc etc. i guess the only time in a saga that you won't roll is if you're doin something that won't effect anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:37 pm

I think it drains you each turn you hold the tech, just like a transformation.

You can teleport yourself.

I think you just get the one, if you wanna try for more go ahead but the managers will prolly ask you to just pick one to start. ^^
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Ghost wrote:
Hai, guise. ^_^
I gotz questions.

Quote :
Intangibility
TEXP: 10
A horizontal phase shifting ability that allows the user to walk through objects. This also allows objects to pass through the user. While in the form, the user cannot attack until they come out of it.
Effect: drain is Fierce

Is that drain each turn?

Quote :

Teleport
TEXP: 10
The caster touches something or someone and castes a spell that transfers this matter from one area to another within visual range.
Effect: drain is Fierce

Is that able to be cast on yourself or is it just for other people and objects?

i also here you can start with a technique (2 texp or lower of course) outside of your affinity when you start? Is that true?

Thanks!

1) The drain is for each turn. Techniques that are activated with 1 stamina drain will have a "mode" with a set number of turns that the tech lasts.
2) No, officially you would use portal.
3) True.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

H2H Questions
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next