Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Ingel_13

Long Awaited Reunion
I had finally made it back to the city and I was over joyed now that I had gotten back to my time, now I can find out how Trinity and the baby are doing. The only problem was my cellphone had ran out of battery while I was in the past so I couldn't call her with it. The trek across the Lower Commons and East City seemed more grueling then the entire time I had spent in the past, this being the last thing that kept me from Trinity. It was night when I arrived at our building. Now at the building my heart began to race and I started to feel like a child in a toy store. After making my way into the building I went straight up to the floor my apartment is on and as I came to the door I stopped for a moment. Now was the moment of truth, now I would see Trinity and if time has passed normally here as it has in the past, I will get to see my child as well. Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out the keys and opened the door to the apartment and stepped into the apartment, glancing around as I called out, " Hello? ".

Post WC: 214

Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Ingel_14
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:24 am

Holy crap! In all of those talks I had with the nurses about breastfeeding and what to expect, this particular scenario had never come up. Had they mentioned anything about this sudden rush of simultaneous pain and relief I might have just stopped him when he was licking and gone to get the pump. It was powerful enough to bring my back completely off the mattress and cause me to let out a sharp cry. I could feel the milk surge from my nipple into his open mouth but there was nothing I could do to stop it. It wouldn't just be a quick spray and then nothing either, once the overfull breast found relief it would continue to leak even after his mouth is pulled away.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:37 am

As I sucked on her nipple something happened that I wasn't expecting to happen caught me completely off guard and sent me for a loop figuratively. When the milk began to rush out of her nipple into my mouth my eyes widened, opening fully as I got a mouth full of breast milk before I could pull back off of her nipple. The amount of milk forced into my mouth made my cheeks poof out some and I held it in my mouth for a moment, trying to figure out what to do with it, I brought a hand up and covered my mouth as the look of surprise covering my face completely. The sudden release of milk had shocked me greatly, there was no real warning that something like this was going to happen. It was warm and tasted nothing like cows milk, it was more thin and watery and even tasted sweet, but I didn't just want to spit it out no the bed, that would seem right.

Post WC: 170
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:23 pm

After watching Ingel pull back from my breast in total shock I couldn't hold back the giggles welling up in my chest. Grabbing the tshirt I had been wearing, I ball it up and press it to my still leaking nipple to staunch the dripping that his suckling had set off. I could tell that he hadn't swallowed the mouthful of milk he'd gotten, but he hadn't yet spit it out either. I figured if he didn't like it in his mouth, he would run to the bathroom to spit it in the sink or grab one of the towels hanging over the sides of the hamper in the corner of the bedroom to spit it in. Still laughing, I look at him while trying to hide my smile. "I'm sorry, babe. I guess I should have warned you that could happen since I'm breastfeeding. Forgive me?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:35 pm

I held the milk in my mouth and watched her. She began to laugh at me and I frowned faintly, she was laughing at what had happened to me. I watched her as she began to take care of the milk coming out of her breast, watching a moment before glancing around. Doing the first thing that comes to mind I begin to swallow the breast milk that had been released into my mouth. After swallowing the milk I wipe my mouth and sigh lightly, " It's alright... We were caught up in the moment. " I said as I moved back next to her, " Never had that happen to me before so it caught me off guard. "

Post WC: 120
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Rep! : 257

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:39 pm

I felt bad when he frowned at my laughing, but I couldn't help it, the giggles would not stop coming. They even made my eyes well up again as I continued to laugh while he swallowed the milk filling his mouth. Trying to calm myself down, I reach out for him, hoping that he wouldn't hold the laughter against me. "I really am sorry. I should have warned you, but it felt so good. I promise it won't happen again, not without plenty of warning. Does it taste that bad? I haven't tried it, but Jayden seems to like it."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:50 pm

As she reached out for me I moved over to her and took her into my arms before pulling her close. I have to admit it was funny when you think about it though. When she told me it felt good I smiled and lightly hugged her. I had been working to make her feel good and I had done my job, though gotten an unexpected prize for my efforts. When she asked how it tasted, I thought for a moment before speaking up, " It was alright. It didn't taste anything like normal milk though. And it was worth it to make you feel good babe. " As I finish speaking I lean in and try to kiss her.

Post WC; 120
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:56 pm

Since his answer seemed more positive than not, I accepted it with a smile and allowed the kiss to happen. Just as I was really beginning to enjoy the lip lock, as well as being held so close to my honey while topless, I heard the familiar pig grunts and rooting noises that always preceded our son's waking cry of hunger. Breaking the kiss, I look to Ingel and point to the bassinet. "Those noises mean that we only have five minutes or so before you get to hear close up just how healthy your son's lungs are. Some days I wonder if I actually gave birth to a human and not a pig wearing an adorable baby human suit." I didn't pull away from his embrace fully yet, mainly because I wanted him to be able to hear the child cry at least once before I started the feeding process.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 pm

As we began to kiss I heard something come from the direction of Jayden's bassinet and I glanced to it as she began to break the kiss. I didn't stop her as she broke the kiss and as she points to the bassinet I turn my gaze to it and listen to her as she speaks. I give a faint nod to what she said first and a light frown at what she finished with. " A pig in a baby human suit? " I asked, looking to her for a moment. The comment didn't upset me or anything though. I began to loosen my grip on her knowing that she would have to pull away soon to take care of our son when he began to demand food in his own way. " After you get done feeding him I would like to hold him if he doesn't go back to sleep, alright? "

Post WC: 155
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:35 pm

"Yes, wait until you see him eat, if those grunts and snorts are not enough to show you why he is a pig just watch how he attacks these milk jugs in a minute. He is definitely a good eater and appreciates a full belly. He never lost an ounce in the hospital like most babies do and there was not a second of hesitation the first time I offered him a nipple to feed. The nurses said they had never seen any other baby latch on and suck harder in the entire course of their careers. I don't know which of the men in my life, you or my brother, that he is taking after with that appetite but he certainly can put away some milk." As I told Ingel about his son's eating habits, I was already moving in to position at the head of the bed where my pillows were stacked and ready to support my back and arm so I could stay in the feeding position for as long as the baby needed without being in pain. Since Jayden wasn't squalling yet, I had time to open the drawer on the table by my side of the bed, right where the bassinet was, to pull out one of the tiny little diapers our son wore and the small travel size box of wipes. He would have to be changed before being fed because eating would send him straight back to sleep at this time of night. "After he eats he usually falls right back asleep, sometimes even before he is fully finished sucking, so why don't you go ahead and pick him up now. You should be able to hold him for a few minutes before he gets too hungry and starts to fuss, then I will change him and feed him." I trusted Ingel to lift him from the bassinet properly, since he was the one of us with prior baby experience and should remember that you have to be gentle and support their head and neck at this age. I didn't bother putting my shirt back on so I did all of this completely topless, there was no point in covering up the sources of the food when I was just about to offer them to the kid.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:58 pm

As she spoke I listened to her and nodded faintly at what she had to say. I couldn't help but smile a bit more and chuckle as she continued speaking about how he attacks her 'milk jugs'. As she continued speaking I was glad to hear what she had to say about Jayden. From what she is saying he sounded like a healthy baby boy and that made me glad and proud. When she began to move I didn't stop her and simply watched her as she moved up in the bed and began to get ready to feed Jayden when he woke up. When she began to speak again I turned my attention to the bassinet and sighed lightly at what she had to say first. I nodded to what she had to say about picking him up right now. As she continued speaking I began to move, moving over next to the bassinet and looked down at Jayden and smiled lightly at him. " Alright. " I said before I carefully reached down into the bassinet and scooped up Jayden. Though it felt like ages since I had last held a child it felt natural and the proper way to hold an infant came back before I even picked him up. Lifting him from his resting place every so gently I supported his head and his body as I took him in my arms, " Hello there little guy. " I said softly as I looked down at him.

Post WC: 251
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:04 am

Damnit! Where is a camera when you need it? I knew mine was downstairs where I had left it earlier in the day so I couldn't capture this amazing moment when my son is first held in his father's arms. It was as if the baby could sense that his daddy was finally home, or that he recognized the voice speaking so softly and lovingly to him. Jayden turned his head ever so slightly toward Ingel's body and nuzzled at the crook of his arm before opening those precious, dark blue with just a hint of green already showing in them. It took the boy a moment to focus on the face looking down at him but when he did I could have sworn his little lips curved in a smile. Of course it was probably gas since the experts say that babies don't really smile out of happiness until a couple months old but there was no way in hell I was not going to believe that my son just looked at his father for the first time and did not smile at him. The entire scene warmed my heart and brought tears of joy to my eyes. I felt that, in this moment, everything is right with the world and my family is finally complete.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:16 am

I kept my gaze on Jayden and as he looked up at me I smiled down at him as I carefully sat back on the bed, " Hello Jayden. " I couldn't help but smile as I looked down at my son. Simply holding him close to me brought great joy to my heart. Now that I had him I didn't want to let go of him. " This is another day I have been looking forward to for so long... I was afraid I would never get to see my own child. " I said as I looked down at him, gazing into his eyes. " And now that I am here, daddy is going to take good care of you and mommy. " Though this was one of the happiest days of my life, I couldn't help but also feel a bit of sorrow. I know I should be over whelmed with happiness and it did but there was still something that set it off just a bit. " Daddy loves you Jayden just like he loves mommy and he will protect the both of you. " Carefully I brought Jayden up close to my face and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

Post WC: 206
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:27 am

I couldn't speak as I watched the man I love cradle and speak to the child we had created together. I thought my heart would burst from sheer joy until I saw the shadow of sorrow pass over Ingel's features. After spending so much time with someone you get to a point where you can read even the emotions they don't want to show and this was probably how I was able to recognize that darkness in the man's features. I could make a guess as to what would cause such emotion in this moment that should be complete happiness and I could not blame the man at all for giving in to the sadness. My heart ached to hold him and try to make everything right but one thing I had learned over the course of this pregnancy is that there is nothing I can do to take that pain from him... I can only try my best to give him every happiness life has to offer right now and be supportive when that pain rose within his heart. The baby in his father's arms seemed content enough to stay there for a moment longer, maybe the image of a new face to finally add to the familiar voice took our little piggie's mind off of his empty belly for a bit.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:43 am

I placed another soft kiss on Jayden's forehead before I lowered him just enough so I could look at him once again. " I wasn't there when you came into this world but I promise to do my best to be here for you now that I am home. " Lifting my gaze from him for a moment, I glanced to Trinity and offered her a soft smile, " That goes for you as well babe. " I said, watching her for a moment before looking back to Jayden. He seemed content in my arms right now and wasn't getting fussy and he isn't asking to be fed either. Carefully shifting him into one arm I brought my free hand up and lightly ran the tips of my fingers across his cheek as I looked into his eyes, " You're such a beautiful baby. " Falling silent, I found it hard to hold back the emotions that had built up inside me and as I look down at Jayden tears began to form in my eyes before streaming down my cheeks.

Post WC: 181
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:27 pm

"I know it does." I say softly back to my son's father when he made sure to mention that I was included in the promise he made to Jayden to be here for him now that he is home. My tears were slowly trickling down my cheeks as I watched the interaction between father and son with the overly emotional eyes of a woman extremely in love with her life. Unlike the tears of sadness that burn the eyes, constrict the lungs, and create such pain in the heart that it makes you wonder if it will just give up and stop altogether, these tears were pure joy leaking from my emerald green eyes. Rather than feel compressed as if a steel gloved hand were gripping my beating heart, I felt as if the muscle has swollen beyond its bounds and was only a beats away from bursting through my very chest. Not another ounce of love for this man or our son would fit inside my heart or soul at this moment. When I see the tears begin to fall from Ingel's eyes, I can't stay in my position any longer. I have to shift by his side and slide my arm around the man now showing me a part of his heart I had never experienced before. Some women say there is nothing sexier than seeing a grown man cry over his child... they are absolutely right about that. If it were physically possible and not medically harmful I would take my son from Ingel right now, lay him back in his bassinet, lay his daddy down on the bed we now share, and get right to work making him a little brother or sister. It was pure biology that had me thinking these thoughts. To see how he responded so tenderly and protectively to my first child made an instinctual part of me know that I wanted him to feel the same about every other child I ever produce.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:54 pm

I kept my gaze fixed on Jayden as the tears continued to stream down my cheeks as I silently cried while watching him. It wasn't until I felt her arm come around me that I glanced to Trinity and a smile took hold of my face as I looked at her. " I love you Trinity. " I said, leaning in and placing a kiss on her cheek. " I love you so much... " I added, placing another kiss on her cheek before I began to pull back. Pulling my head back to look at her for a moment, still smiling as I gazed upon the face of the woman I loved. The only thing stopping me from taking her into my arms and holding her was my son, though at the moment I was also content with holding him as well. Finally I began to turn my gaze from her and turned it back to Jayden, smiling down at him. " He’s going to grow up to be smart and handsome. All the girls will be after him. “ I said in a joking tone, glancing to Trinity before I looked back down at Jayden. Shifting my hand under his head, I brought him back up and placed a kiss on his forehead again, “ When ever you want mommy let me know little guy. Though I don’t know if I will be so willing to give you up now that I have you. “ I said, chuckling faintly.

Post WC: 251
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:56 pm

"I love you too, Ingel. More than anything in this world or the next. Thank you for making all of my dreams come true." The kisses to my cheeks are met with teary smiles and when he pulls back to look at me, I sneak in to place a kiss on his lips. When he began to speak about how our son would grow up, I gave him a playful swat on the shoulder of the arm not holding our son. "Hey now, he will be smart and handsome, and will probably have gaggles of girls fawning over him in the very distant future... but for now, he is a tiny baby and his mommy is the ONLY girl he will be dealing with for a long time." While my tone was light and playful, I was seriously determined to appreciate this time in Jayden's life. They grow up way too fast as it is and I didn't like the idea of even thinking that far ahead into the future for fear that I would miss something in the present. When Ingel told Jayden to let him know when he wanted mommy, our son appeared to be listening because he finally seemed to notice that I was present. Seeing that his meal ticket was so close must have reminded him about what had begun to wake him in the first place. He did not cry but he did begin to grunt and whine which are two of his early warning signals. "I think he's noticed that lunch is nearby. Would you like to change him before I feed him or do you want me to take care of it?" I didn't know if Ingel would be ready to change a diaper so soon after getting back home but I felt that I should at least offer to give him a few more moments with his son.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:08 pm

When she swatted me on the arm, I glanced to her and smiled as I began to listen to her as she spoke up about our son's future. I had to agree with her, that would be in the distant futur when he grows up, but for now I plan to enjoy these days with him and her as he grows up. " That sounds good. " I said as I looked down at him. I noticed as he began to grunt and whine and frowned faintly. As Trinity began to speak again I glanced at her before looking back down at Jayden and nodded. He must be ready to eat.. When she asked if I would like to change him first I shook my head faintly, not sure if I could remember how to do that. " Maybe next time.. I do remember some things but not everything unfortunately.. How about you do it and I will watch. It will be like a refresher so that I can get it down pat again. " I said as I glanced to her, smiling.

Post WC: 183
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:20 pm

I listened to him decline the chance to change the boy and had to smile. I figured he would need a refresher course in some aspects of parenthood, at least he wouldn't have to start from scratch like I had to in the first days after Jayden was born. "That sounds like a prefect solution." I said with a smile as I move away from him to get back into my changing and feeding position. "Why don't you lay him down here between my legs and then move up here beside me so you can watch everything?" I was a bit aprehensive to feed our son in front of him, a touch of embarassment at the thought of him watching despite having been intimate with him so many times before and having been topless in his presence ever since the 'milk rocket' incident a few moments ago.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:32 pm

I was glad to hear she was alright with me skipping out on changing him this time. I could remember some of what you had to do but I didn't want to get into it and then run into a brick wall and forget what to do. I glanced at her as she began to move before looking back at Jayden, smiling down at him. As she makes the request to have Jayden sat between her legs I nod and shift, carefully moving and setting Jayden down between her legs like she had requested, " Here you go little guy, it's almost yum yum time. " I said, leaning down and placing a kiss on his forehead before I move up next to her and lean over, placing a kiss on her cheek, " When ever you are ready babe. "

Post WC: 141
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 pm

I tried not to watch Ingel's movements and his handling of our son like a mother bear would watch someone interact with her cub, but it wasn't easy. The protective instinct had begun to develop long before his birth and had only grown stronger, almost to the point of obsession according to Jasper, with every day that had passed since. Of course I trust Ingel entirely with the baby, but some things you just can't help. I would probably watch myself the same way if I always had a mirror handy. When he gently placed the boy between my legs, I smiled as he gave him another kiss (and referred to his feeding as 'yum yum time') before giving me one too. When he spoke again about me starting whenever I was ready, I gave him a nod and got to work. Unbuttoning the snaps all the way down the front of Jayden's puppy dog sleeper, I ease his little feet out of the ends and hold both of his ankles between my fingers. Lifting him by the feet just enough to fold up the sleeper out of the way of the diaper, I then unfold the new diaper with the hand that moved the clothes seconds before. I wasn't going painfully slow, but slow enough that Ingel could easily see every step as it was taking place. Once the new diaper was in place, I put the baby's bottom and legs back down and unfasten the dirty diaper tabs. Pulling it back enough to get a look at what we were dealing with, then quickly replacing it in case the child gets any ideas about firing his weapon, I am pleased to see that this would be an easy changing. Pulling a single wipe from the travel pack, I once again pull back the old diaper and quickly wipe down the affected area. Then, quickly again to avoid facing the consequence of allowing his tiny member to be stimulated by the sudden exposure to cool air, I pull the wet diaper out from under him and lift the front of the fresh one up to cover him. Setting the wet diaper aside for a second, I make sure to secure the new diaper and get him snapped back into the sleeper so he doesn't catch a chill. When that is done, the boy begins to fuss a bit more, even letting out a short warning cry when he thinks I am taking to long and keeping him from his 'yum yum'. Rolling the wet diaper up and using the tabs to secure it into a nice, tidy ball, I toss it towards the wall where the trash can sits. Had it been a dirty diaper I would not have been able to do that but a wet one could be thrown away in the bedroom waste basket and emptied in the morning for convenience. Now that he was changed, and the pain in my breast was returning with a vengeance, I lift the boy up with one hand under his neck and the other under his butt and position him in the crook of one arm with his face level to my left breast. Him being the pig that he is, paired with the fact that when he is initially hungry his preference for the right milk producer doesn't seem to matter, the boy latched on to my overly sensitive nipple immediately and began sucking away noisily. "There you go, piglet, are you happy now?" I say with a grin looking down to my son before lifting my gaze to Ingel's face. "Did it all come back to you while watching?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Getting comfy in the bed next to her, I begin to watch as she starts the possess of changing Jaydens diaper. Though she could go faster, I was glad she was going slow enough so I could watch each step of the possess and get the basics down pat again, or at least enough to bring back what I could remember about changing a babies diaper. Luckily, as she opened the diaper I found that it wasn't a landmine waiting to be found by the one changing the diaper. Instead it was a simple wet diaper. I remain silent, my gaze fixed on Jayden and the changing of his diaper, taking in each step to make sure I remembered each one. I planed to be the next to change his diaper even if it was something other then a wet diaper. That was something I had to be ready for, changing a wet diaper was something completely different then changing one that had something else in it, or at least that is what I remember from my days of diaper changing. As she finishes up with changing him and putting his onesy back on he begins to fuss and I frown faintly, he must be ready to eat now. When she tosses the diaper to the trash I lift my gaze from Jayden for a moment to see where she had thrown the dirty diaper. Now that he was done being changed she picks him up since it was now time to feed him. Lifting my gaze as she moves him, I watch him for a moment before looking back to her after he latched onto her breast and began to feed. I chuckled faintly at her comment, looking to her face and smiling at her. As she asks the question I nod faintly, " Yeah. I believe so. I will try to change his diaper next time if I'm awake. "

Post WC: 322
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:40 pm

"That would be nice, but if his crying doesn't wake you or you don't think you are ready for it, I will be happy to do it. I've become an old pro at it in the past few weeks." As the boy continues to suckle hungrily I look down to watch him. So far so good, it did not appear that he was finding the lesser used breast offensive tonight. Maybe it was a good milk jug now that daddy had a taste of it too. Whatever the case, he was still going to town with no signs of stopping. I didn't know what else to say to Ingel, it was a bit awkward to be holding a conversation with Hoover Jr draining my mammary glands.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:03 pm

As she spoke I listened to her, nodding faintly. While listening I began to think back to the nights of waking up due to baby crying. " Alright babe. That sounds fine. " Leaning in closer to her, I place a soft kiss on her cheek, " A pro huh? " I asked as I carefully slipped an arm around her, " It shouldn't take me long to get back in the swing of it, or at least I hope it doesn't. Now that I am back you don't have to shoulder the burden all by your self. " I pause for a moment before continuing to speak, " Well. I won't be able to take it all off your shoulders. At least not right now.. I don't possess the erm... equipment needed to feed Jayden. But later on if we start using a bottle to feed him, then I can help out with that. "

Post WC: 156
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Fitting nicely into his arms, I lean against Ingel's embrace and laugh softly while our son continues to feed as his eyelids begin to grow heavy once again. Speaking barely above a whisper, I nod my head toward my love and correct part of his last statement. "You can feed him tomorrow if you want. I have to pump what he doesn't need right now so that I will continue to produce enough to feed him when he begins to require more. There have been a few times when I've fed him by bottle and it didn't seem to cause any nipple confusion. He's basically the type that will suck whatever you put in his mouth to get his milk. There is a bottle of pumped milk ready to go in the fridge right now. I can warm it for you in the morning so you can feed him then if you like."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:00 pm

As she begins to speak in a low whisper, I glance down at Jayden, seeing he is on the fast track to falling asleep as he fed. Smiling faintly I nodded, delighted to find out that I will be able to feed him tomorrow and on other occasions. I continued to listen to her as she filled me in on him feeding from a bottle. As the comment about him drinking from anything to get his milk came from her I chuckled softly before placing a kiss on her shoulder. When she spoke of warming a bottle of milk in the fridge up tomorrow so I could feed him I nodded again, " Alright. ". Lifting my gaze from Jayden, I look back to her face and smile lightly, " That sounds like a good idea. Maybe he won't mind letting me feed him. " Glancing away from her I look back down at Jayden and sigh softly.

Post WC: 158
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:11 pm

"I'm sure he won't mind that at all. He will probably even enjoy it." I said with a smile as I glanced to the man beside me before looking back down at our son to make sure that the waning strength of his sucking was entirely due to the fact that he was starting to snore ever so softly in my arms. One of his had been lifted and curled itself around my breast so that now he appeared to be cradling the milk provider as if it was a favorite stuffed animal or something of that nature. Since his mouth was still on auto suck for a few more minutes, I settle back against the pillows and the support from Ingel's body to wait until all sucking had stopped. I had made the mistake of putting him down before then only a few times before, that was the number one way to piss this child off. He would wake up and scream at me, evidently he saw that injustice as me prematurely taking his food away despite the fact that he had been in a deep enough sleep to snore loudly. I would not be making that mistake again, not any time soon, and not if I could help it. So far the boy was a seemingly sweet angel child in front of his father, and I am not exactly keen on ruining that peaceful image on his first night back home with us. He would find out what a temper his son has soon enough, might as well allow him a few hours of illusion first.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:54 pm

I smiled lightly at what she had to say, nodding faintly. Keeping my gaze on Jayden, I watch him as he continues to feed even though he is starting to fall asleep. As I watched him I wanted to reach out to him but I knew doing something like that would probably wake the child up and cause him to get fussy so doing something like that wouldn't be a good thing right now. Holding him can wait until tomorrow, when I have had some rest and am ready for spending time with him again. When she began to shift I turned my gaze back to her and held her as close as I could with out pulling her into my lap, not sure if that would be a good idea right now since she is still feeding Jayden. " He looks so peaceful right now. " I whispered softly as I glanced back to him, " He is like a little angel right now? " I asked, glancing back to Trinity.

Post WC: 172
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:04 am

"Yeah, he really is. He always looks so peaceful and cherubic when he sleeps... but don't let that fool you. He got a temper from one of us, though I am not sure which one quite yet. I know you have a temper in there somewhere, even if you've never let me see it, and everyone who knows me knows that I have one. I'm just not sure which of ours his is more closely related to." Since all of the sucking motions had now come to a stop, and there was already a milky line of drool trickling down the underside of my breast from my son's mouth, I felt that it was safe to return him to his bassinet. Before doing this though, I turn to Ingel and raise my arms just enough to present our son's head to him. "I think I'm going to lay him back down now, would you like to kiss his head one more time before I do?" I was fairly certain he would give the boy one more kiss and maybe even a soft stroke on the cheek or over the peach fuzz that was his only excuse for hair right now. Once Ingel finished wishing our son a good night and peaceful dreams, I would ease myself over to my edge of the bed and lean down to place the baby back into his favorite sleeping position. Since he was dressed in a pair of footie pajamas, and considering the fact that he so far had refused to keep a blanket on him, I did not bother covering him up. The temperature of the apartment was comfortable enough that his sleeper would be ample covering and provide adequate warmth. Once he is sleeping peacefully in the bassinet, I would use one of his baby wipes to clean my breast and nipple before turning back to the man I love. "Well we have a few hours before he will want to be fed again. Would you like to try and talk more now or get some rest?" Personally I was ready to vote for rest. Sleep hadn't been coming easily for me with Ingel missing and now that he was finally home I was ready to enjoy a few hours of deep rest in our bed with him by my side.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:21 am

As she began to speak I turned my gaze back to Jayden and listened to her as I looked down at him sleeping peacefully in her arms. I smirked faintly as she brought up his temper, nodding faintly. As she spoke of my temper I glanced at her and sighed softy. I tried not to show much of it around her, though that was probably a bad thing. Turning my attention back to Jayden I nod again. When she brought Jayden's head up I lean in and place a soft kiss on his forehead, trying not to wake him from his slumber, " Goodnight Jayden. We can spend more time together in the morning. " I whispered to the sleeping infant before I slowly pulled back. As Trinity began to shift I watched her as she moved over to the edge of the bed and put Jayden back in his bassinet for the night. I kept my gaze on the bassinet for a moment before turning my gaze back to Trinity as she spoke to me. Though I would have liked to spend more time awake with her, right now getting some rest was probably the best thing to do. " Come here. " I said as I offered her a hand, wishing to pull her close, " Right now I would like to hold the woman I love in my arms and get some rest while we can. "

Post WC: 240
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:36 am

Sighing softly as I allow the man I love to pull me into his arms, I rest my head against his chest and smile. "Sounds like a perfect idea to me. I feel like I haven't slept a wink since you've been gone. I can't even begin to tell you how glad I am to have you back here... safely home with our son and me. I love you, Ingel." Even as I spoke those final words, I could feel sleep beginning to win out over the excitement of having him home. Now that he was finally here and his strong, protective arms were finally back around me, where I selfishly felt they belonged, I could let myself slip deeply into the peace and darkness of sleep for the first time in what felt like forever.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Taking a hold of her, I pulled her close and into my arms, holding her against me. As she spoke I listened to her, hugging her lightly from behind, glad to finally have her close to me once again. I placed a soft kiss on the back of her head as she spoke the last few words, " I love you too. " I whispered softly to her. Like Trinity, my own lack of sleep and fatigue began to win out the battle agisnt my will to remain awake. Now that I am home and safe I can finally get a good night's rest with the woman I love in my arms. As I began to lose the battle to remain awake I began to let my eyes slowly close until they closed finally as I fell asleep holding Trintiy close to me.

Post WC: 143
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Updated Ingel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)   Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Awaited Reunion (Closed, Surreal)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2