Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board

Go down 
+23
Jherit
ero
Blue
Tsukai
The Panda
Rei
Broken
Strayed
Kazakura
Nicolai
Surreal SaDiablo
Datorru
DarkKnightCecil
яuиє
KyroShiori
Kaguyalover
aѕceпxion
Themeless
Antifreke
LittleMariko
rekoa
Psi Prince
ShinTre_Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

This thread is for:
* custom techniques
* storyline characters
* stealing permits
* path related items
* overall, things that need to be approved

Make it clear what you're asking about and it shall be replied to. Just make sure to add all relevant information as well as a bio link.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:06 pm

a sword w/a spirit can be handled in the sentient quest. mold it to you.
if you want to rp having a normal sword and say it has a spirit in it
it's fine so long as it functions as a normal sword

for the sword summon...there's actually a quest for that
i think bonding or something lets you summon a sword
if you're trying to give the summon sword possession summon attributes (i.e. flying sword etc) then that'll be a lil harder. a custom should be able to work for it.

not sure if i fully understood what u asked for, so lemme know if i'm way off base or if this ain't whatcha mean.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Custom Taint Request: Snow Le'pard
Quote :
Snow Le'pard Xformation: Symptoms of this Xformation include pronounced canines; rosettes around the eyes, hands, feet, and lower back; a thick, spotted tail similar to a snow leopard's; sharpened, claw-like nails; and pointed, fur covered ears. The subject's voice often becomes softer and more melodic, though he or she gains an enhanced ability to express himself or herself in purrs, mews, growls, and wails.

Cool Hunting: The Xformation gives the user strong predatory instincts, adding the ability to feed off of its prey's suffering and weakness. For every 20% of damage on the target, the user's melee and weapon attacks gain +1 damage.

Insulation: The user can instantly manifest a barrier of cold that can buffer against fire, ice, or temperature-based attacks, reducing them by one level of effectiveness.

Grimtooth: Adds a bite of cold to any attack, lending it +1 ice elemental damage

Snow Ghosting: Enables the user to disappear or reappear anywhere ice or snow is present. Strong drain per turn.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:42 pm

here's the approved version on that. lemme kno if this is what u were lookin for:

approved version wrote:
gradin this as a site taint.

Snow Le'pard Xformation (passive)
Symptoms of this Xformation include pronounced canines; rosettes around the eyes, hands, feet, and lower back; a thick, spotted tail similar to a snow leopard's; sharpened, claw-like nails; and pointed, fur covered ears. The subject's voice often becomes softer and more melodic, though he or she gains an enhanced ability to express himself or herself in purrs, mews, growls, and wails.
Effect: hybrid communicate though sounds rather than words (20% lingual perception clarity per level), 2% elemental resistance per level

Cool Hunting (passive)
The Xformation gives the user strong predatory instincts, adding the ability to feed off of its prey's suffering and weakness. Because of this, the more the user damages its prey using up close and personal melee and weapon melee attacks, the more ravenous the user will become, thus increasing its damage potential against that target.
Effect: for every 50% of damage rendered, the user's melee/weapon attacks increase +1 (up to a total of 10), damage limit for increase reduces 6% per level trained.

Insulation
This ability allows the user to instantly manifest a barrier or aura of cold to surround their body. This barrier can act like a buffer against fire, ice, or temperature-based attacks, reducing them by one level of effectiveness.
Effect: reduces effectiveness of fire and ice attacks -1, drain is Strong

Grimtooth
The Le'pard uses its ability to manipulate cold and combines it on the fly with physical attacks. This technique allows the user to imbues a bite of cold to the attack, lending it ice elemental damage.
Effect: +1 to physical attacks, drain is Strong

Snow Ghosting
Ghosting refers to a type of cold teleportation that allows the user to basically disappear and reappear around areas where ice or snow is present. With this, their body disappears into the the snow or ice they are on, and they are able to move to and reappear somewhere else within the snow or ice. The Le'pard's movement is restricted by a connection of the medium in which it's moving.
Effect: drain is Strong (per post), ghosting travel speed based on attributes
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:47 am

Final 3 Custom Lightning Techniques

Lightning Burst
Following the principles of EOTL, all of the energy is placed into the right fist, where it is stored before purifying inside, and outside the body. The result is a large surplus of energy that is stored in the hand. The electricity level is the highest it will ever be inside the body, and will explode on contact with another biological entity [touch]. The energy screeches like thousands of birds while being held.
Effect : pretty flashy chidori like attack
Damage = Destructive

Light Headed [passive]
cool explanation
Effect : negates mental attacks due to molecules in body being electrically charged.

Lightning Emperor
After becoming in full tune with all techniques, and playing off the Lightning Commandant, it extends the ability for wordless incantation to All lightning based spells that are at perfected level. Spells that require multiple posts to charge are cut in half, rounded up.
effect : no incantation for Perfected lightning spells. Time based ones cut in half.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:18 am

approved version wrote:
Lightning Burst
Following the principles of EOTL, all of the energy is placed into the right fist, where it is stored before purifying inside, and outside the body. The result is a large surplus of energy that is stored in the hand. The electricity level is the highest it will ever be inside the body, and will explode on contact with another biological entity [touch]. The energy screeches like thousands of birds while being held.
Effect: damage is destructive

Lightning Emperor
This is an upgrade from Lightning Commandant that comes into effect after coming in full tune with any lightning based technique. It includes the ability for wordless incantation to any lightning based spell trained to a perfected level.
Requirement: Lightning Commandant (Perfected).
Effect: Invokes a mode where all perfected lightning abilities can be cast without an incantation

pending approved version wrote:
Light Headed (passive)
cool explanation. Negates mental attacks due to molecules in body being electrically charged.
Effect: disables the use of mental attacks for a duration of 1 post per level
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:06 am

Question...

Can I barter 25 TEXP to make Emperor a passive technique that works all the time?

Question 2
Do custom combine techniques take up any slots from the normal customs per package?
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Well, about that description of cool hunting, if I hit someone with a magix attack, would that damage count towards the effect, or only damage inflicted with melee attacks?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:05 pm

@ ash - 1) nah 2) nah, i dun think they do... kyro or kaz correct me if there's something on the site for it.
@ jai - melee/weapon melee/physical
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:53 pm

Question ^_^

Second Affinity... Can i sacrifice another package, and make it apply to my soulline since they are all lightning?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:25 pm

lmao. we'll see when you get 100 texp
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:02 pm

I suppose this would be Admin Review... I noticed when I got back that the Slave System was supposedly added for site edits, but when I checked it's still not there. Not sure if you forgot about it, but it's the system/setup where instead of writing 100 words per worker, someone could simply buy WORKERS (not soldiers) for say 100 Shinny per worker. This only applies to purchasing/hiring Miners, Carpenters, Hunters, Farmers, & Lumberjacks.

I left off Merchants b/c that wouldn't really make sense to spend money to buy a unit that makes you money. Also, b/c buying merchants can abuse the slave system rather quickly. You can't turn the slaves into soldiers b/c soldier units already have a cost associated with them as dictated by the Personnel page.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:13 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Thank you! Now to go to the Slave Market and find the good Amistad people to "give them free!"
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:35 pm

You said to wait for the affinity thing until I had 100. After todays updates, and the texp contest, I will have 102 TEXP.

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:29 am

Psi Prince wrote:
Thank you! Now to go to the Slave Market and find the good Amistad people to "give them free!"
matter o fact... make that a quest for me. thx
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:29 am

Antifreke wrote:
You said to wait for the affinity thing until I had 100. After todays updates, and the texp contest, I will have 102 TEXP.

go ahead
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:28 am

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
Psi Prince wrote:
matter o fact... make that a quest for me. thx
Slave Market (Reoccuring/Permanent)
Realm: Past
In each of the major villages int he Past Realm and some smaller networks, there are markets where one can go to purchase the workers. Most are slaves who were captured prisoners of war. Some are forced into servitude to pay off debts. Whatever the reason, for 100 Shinny each, their life is yours to own. The merchant doesn't even care what you want them.
Reward: May purchase Hunters, Farmers, Lumberjacks, Carpenters or Miners for 100 Shinny per worker
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:02 pm

thx it's up
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:45 pm

sweet.

Did you want to add
"Can only be done once" to the description, or can we learn multiple affinities at like +100 per extra lol..
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:06 pm

every 100 is fine
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 pm

question for you.
Storm of Light
Takes 5 turns to get to full power. Once I start it, do I have to sit there for 5 turns and focus on it, or do I have to keep focusing on it After it is at full power to keep it in place.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:05 am

oh this?

Quote :
» Storm of Light
With the problem of fighting at night an issue that increased over the last hundred years, the guardians of the coast mastered the ability to spread their abilities across a large area around them, first to illuminate the battlefield, secondly to attack as many as possible. The electrical storm takes 5 posts to build to full strength. The first post creates a field around the target area, illuminates the area and executes the attack. The attack can be held for consecutive posts.
Effect: +Stun, damage is Destructive, range = 20 yards per level, drain and damage reduce to fierce for consecutive posts held, can only be performed at perfected

ya, you're gonna want to build that up. i take it someone can interrupt you by attackin you, or if you have t'break the technique to perform another one
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:40 am

so, its useless for combat haha.
I thought that once you started it, it would continue to grow for 5 posts until full, then you had to focus on it to keep it up before it dispersed.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Hokays! This is something I'm working on with Ijin, my cute wittle Scientist :3 that and storyline wise was hired into Division 12 and told to work on this ( by the commish Jyn)

v What Jyn told Ijin to do as her first two projects after hiring her into the Division 12 R&D division.

Your first project is to compose an alloy that is both durable and has the ability to negate spiritual attacks. It will need to counter almost any type of attack thrown at it. The report should cover everything you need to know on the matter. If needed, Angela can escort you to the lab where we keep our spirit specimens.

the second is project details creating a mechanical battle suit that can be piloted by a human. You’ll need to come up with its offensive capability and how it’s powered; it will need to have strong anti spirit capabilities.
---------------

The Anti - Spirit Series!

Nega(tive)-Spirit Alloy
An alloy that has been created by Ijin with the access to the equipment and spiritual research that Division 12 carries. Using a multitude of samples of spiritual creatures that has been captured by the Division Ijin has come across the wavelength to which spiritual energy resonates on. The alloy she created creates a area of effect immediately around the alloy itself to which is negates spiritual energy and disperses it to nothing as soon as it enters it's field. The protection this alloy gives is capable of deflecting projectiles/mechanical projectile thrown/shot at it, protection from explosions, and lessens incredible physical attacks. It's density is double that of the strongest metals found.

N.E.A.S.S. (Neo Exoskeletal Anti Spiritual Suit)
Basing the Suit upon the blueprints of Expir's and Chibi, Ijin created a special battle suit that would work upon the same basis to which the augmentation of the experimented humans would work upon except without the need of installing the chips into them. Though the difference between the Expir's and the NEASS is the capabilities that each hold.

The suit has been specially made so that it can only work if a human is in the suit so any spiritual entity that attempts to run it would run into the problem of the suit locking them in and spiritually decomposing their spiritual structure little by little thus extinguishing their existence.

With the human on board the suit run's upon the energy that the human gives off,humans own spiritual energy, plus it also holds a back up energy source to which the suit can also run on different power sources, electricity for instance, or even the nuclear energy source that has been specially created for the suit as small shoulder blade looking pads that are installed into the shoulder blades sections.

The metal that's used to create these suits is an reinforced version of the Nega-Spirit Alloy that way the alloy is much more flexible and doesn't restrict, but it still retains it's protection. The Battle suit covers the user from head to toe. [ Pretty much what the suit would look like http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3427/3306858576_9d986c46de_o.jpg ]

The suit has special features in the helmet such as tracking sensors for spiritual signatures, heat sensors, night vision, binocular vision and even a bio scanner.

The suit has been given special Anti-spirit weaponry as well, A Sword, A dagger, A pistol.

Sword: A special sword created with the same Nega-Spirit alloy which when used upon spiritual beings easily cuts through the spirits very structure making their spiritual armors and attacks nullified upon contact. If used upon non-spirits, it acts just like a regular sword.

Dagger: A special dagger created with the same Nega-Spirit alloy which when used upon spiritual beings easily cuts through the spirits very structure making their spiritual armors and attacks nullified upon contact. If used upon non-spirits, it acts just like a regular dagger.

Pistol: A special pistol created with the same Nega-spirit alloy which when used upon spiritual beings easily blasts through the spirit very structure making their spiritual armors and attacks nullified upon contact. If used upon non-spirits, it acts just like a regular pistol.

Edit: To be sure, if Jyn ( who is the commish) hires me to the Division 12, what rank on the job position of the scientist thing do I start at? Whatever he hires me to? or am I to start at the D12 Intern level?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Antifreke wrote:
so, its useless for combat haha.
I thought that once you started it, it would continue to grow for 5 posts until full, then you had to focus on it to keep it up before it dispersed.
you got domen, ur good
all you need is a stealth based tech, or be buildin it while you're talkin
i have faith in u to make it happen
dun make no sense for you to be fighting someone @ full power and 5 posts later they get hit by an AOE destructive lvl tech that's damn near auto hittin
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm

Kaguyalover wrote:
Hokays! This is something I'm working on with Ijin, my cute wittle Scientist :3 that and storyline wise was hired into Division 12 and told to work on this ( by the commish Jyn)

v What Jyn told Ijin to do as her first two projects after hiring her into the Division 12 R&D division.

Your first project is to compose an alloy that is both durable and has the ability to negate spiritual attacks. It will need to counter almost any type of attack thrown at it. The report should cover everything you need to know on the matter. If needed, Angela can escort you to the lab where we keep our spirit specimens.

the second is project details creating a mechanical battle suit that can be piloted by a human. You’ll need to come up with its offensive capability and how it’s powered; it will need to have strong anti spirit capabilities.
---------------

The Anti - Spirit Series!

Nega(tive)-Spirit Alloy
An alloy that has been created by Ijin with the access to the equipment and spiritual research that Division 12 carries. Using a multitude of samples of spiritual creatures that has been captured by the Division Ijin has come across the wavelength to which spiritual energy resonates on. The alloy she created creates a area of effect immediately around the alloy itself to which is negates spiritual energy and disperses it to nothing as soon as it enters it's field. The protection this alloy gives is capable of deflecting projectiles/mechanical projectile thrown/shot at it, protection from explosions, and lessens incredible physical attacks. It's density is double that of the strongest metals found.

N.E.A.S.S. (Neo Exoskeletal Anti Spiritual Suit)
Basing the Suit upon the blueprints of Expir's and Chibi, Ijin created a special battle suit that would work upon the same basis to which the augmentation of the experimented humans would work upon except without the need of installing the chips into them. Though the difference between the Expir's and the NEASS is the capabilities that each hold.

The suit has been specially made so that it can only work if a human is in the suit so any spiritual entity that attempts to run it would run into the problem of the suit locking them in and spiritually decomposing their spiritual structure little by little thus extinguishing their existence.

With the human on board the suit run's upon the energy that the human gives off,humans own spiritual energy, plus it also holds a back up energy source to which the suit can also run on different power sources, electricity for instance, or even the nuclear energy source that has been specially created for the suit as small shoulder blade looking pads that are installed into the shoulder blades sections.

The metal that's used to create these suits is an reinforced version of the Nega-Spirit Alloy that way the alloy is much more flexible and doesn't restrict, but it still retains it's protection. The Battle suit covers the user from head to toe. [ Pretty much what the suit would look like http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3427/3306858576_9d986c46de_o.jpg ]

The suit has special features in the helmet such as tracking sensors for spiritual signatures, heat sensors, night vision, binocular vision and even a bio scanner.

The suit has been given special Anti-spirit weaponry as well, A Sword, A dagger, A pistol.

Sword: A special sword created with the same Nega-Spirit alloy which when used upon spiritual beings easily cuts through the spirits very structure making their spiritual armors and attacks nullified upon contact. If used upon non-spirits, it acts just like a regular sword.

Dagger: A special dagger created with the same Nega-Spirit alloy which when used upon spiritual beings easily cuts through the spirits very structure making their spiritual armors and attacks nullified upon contact. If used upon non-spirits, it acts just like a regular dagger.

Pistol: A special pistol created with the same Nega-spirit alloy which when used upon spiritual beings easily blasts through the spirit very structure making their spiritual armors and attacks nullified upon contact. If used upon non-spirits, it acts just like a regular pistol.

Edit: To be sure, if Jyn ( who is the commish) hires me to the Division 12, what rank on the job position of the scientist thing do I start at? Whatever he hires me to? or am I to start at the D12 Intern level?
get ur first checkpoint out the way first
we'll prolly only need to look at this a lil later down the line... that's a lot to look @ while @ work xD
O.o
but we'll get around to it then
since jyn hired you for D12 @ that, that's fine
same would go if he hired on someone for the force, etc
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:01 pm

lol, Alright Shin, Thanks for the answer :]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:48 pm

You make a good point.
Second question about it. Does the Stun Effect work from post one, or does that not kick in until the damage starts...
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:19 pm

good question
it can initiate after the first post after the field is set up like the description says
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Sounds good to me. That will give me some cover while trying to get it up and in the air.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Custom Technique 3
Lightning Blast
Lightning is a form of energy. By drawing all of your spiritual energy, you carve it into a highly compressed blast of lightning. For most, this would be considered a highly suicidal technique, as it draws out a large amount of energy. Once again, it uses the base foundations of EOTL to expand and purify energy, but instead of refining it for storage and articulate use, it blasts it in one large, unrefined wave.
Effect : Blast 20 feet, 5 wide per level per 50 stamina used
Damage : Stamina / 2
Example : 100 stamina, 50 damage. Effectively, you could commit suicide [Gloriously!] by fueling 400 energy for 200 damage.. but you would die..
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Ayo Shin... if I got Elementyz Plus Mode from Shin Shop, could I "buy" a custom version that absorbs the attack and uses that energy for fuel (stamina). Basically you convert of the 1/2 of the attack's strength into stamina regen. Basically, it's normal video game element eater. :)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:17 am

@ sanzon

Custom Technique 3 (Approved version)

Lightning Blast
Lightning is a form of energy. By drawing all of your spiritual energy, you carve it into a highly compressed blast of lightning. For most, this would be considered a highly suicidal technique, as it draws out a large amount of energy. Once again, it uses the base foundations of EOTL to expand and purify energy, but instead of refining it for storage and articulate use, it blasts it in one large, unrefined wave around the user. If it doesn't kill you, this technique is able to disrupt your ability to channel for a limited amount of time.
Effect: radius = 10 feet per level, dmg = sta used/2, counter affect +stun to user lasts for 1 post per dmg lvl

@ kaz

nah
you can suggest an addition to the shop in site suggestions
you can create a custom based off of a tech you have
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:53 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
@ kaz

nah
you can suggest an addition to the shop in site suggestions
you can create a custom based off of a tech you have
Wait, so it would be possible to create a custom mode if you have the default mode?

Question 2
Question regarding military troops: Can they be used as part of the work force during peace time? I know that workers can't be used as soldiers, but can soldiers be used as domestic units?

Last edited by Psi Prince on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:48 am

Tre.

I love you.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Ayo, since I have Adrian and I'm developing him as a part of the Mandira storyline, I wanted to turn him into a storyline character b/c I don't actually wanna train him. The only question is regarding his abilities that he trained to perfected. How would those work?

Like since Weapon Melee is his affinity, he would obviously have that be his Mastered package, but he already has Swordsmanship and Sonic Blade at Perfected. Also for 3 of his other packages, he has some abilities at Perfected, but those would be Honed packages.

Solution: Since he's truly storyline only, could he keep those abilities as is and everything else is at the applicable level?

My second question would be pertaining to his Path, I would be wondering if he could have that Path as his Storyline Path? I can do an RP to kind of tie up any loose ends about it. Honestly, b/c I'm currently doing that anyway.

Bio Link: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/member-bios-f63/adrian-darren-t215.htm
RP (in progress): https://wotr.rpg-board.net/yochi-furi-f72/the-blacksmith-of-mandira-t1759.htm#31345
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:58 am

Request: Lord Path 1st Completion
Progress: Mandira has been conquered. Sanzon and I have completed the elimination of the last remaining bandit factions, the primary enemy - a warlord named Wurin and a shamaness called the Grey Whisper, and diplomatically brought the Wattu Tribe and their lands on the south end of the island under my control. Around 40% of the people left to a village in R1 with Sanzon.
- Acquired mass slave labor to continue the building of Mandira Outpost
- Began trade with Tara Mura purchasing 2000 units of Wood from them
- Continued our progress into Ambrosia research and production (Dainos)
- Brought Adrian the Spirit Blacksmith into the fold
- Increased relations with Hejar by successfully rescuing the Caliph's Daughter

Requesting
1) Tax Revenue increased to 3500 Shinny
2) Troop Count increased to 1000 warriors
3) Manor (will be located at South R2D - in the center of the island)
4) Global Military Influence due to aid lent to Caotang, Hejar, and Tara Mura
5) Regional Influence due to military aid and commercial activity with Tara Mura (and other nearby villages in the NE region)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:22 am

Request: Lord Class
Intro : Assisted Psyre with diplomatically uniting his island, while I took all of the people who wanted to live away across the water. We are founding a harbor/coastal outpost in R1

Requests : General landscape description for the northern lands
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:45 am

@ kaz - nah, make it a custom based off the def package and reference that you have a tech that lets you do half of it already then i'll look @ it
@kaz - no, they gotta be training or somethin
@ ash - lu2 Q.Q
@ kaz - keep his charrie like that/train him or revert him to a normal storyliner. storyliners can't be stronger than others w/o the latent rev. path. he can keep his customs as a SL if you convert him tho. i think sonic blade is a custom. you can also kill him, but he'll lose all customs, etc, but you can work the exp/texp allotment how you want. alt you can get someone else to train him, or start devoting partial WC to him by having him tag along w/you in rps.
@ kaz / adrian 2 - if he b/c a storyliner, you can set his path to completion
@ kaz - you forgot your PWC
@ anti - so did you
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:41 pm

I am requesting entrance into the Lord pathline. I did.. like.. 10k for the thing with Kaz. I can get you the actual number. Today I will be doing moving the people over to the mainland and actually setting up the outpost.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 pm

oh, you want to start it
go ahead
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Sorry, 91,424. So I got 31k+ this time. :)

Bio Link in Sig.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:11 pm

I'll turn him storyline. Can I get the code posted on an update your bio thread for him plz? So that I can edit his info and everything?

Adrian Nygard
1) Weapon Melee = Honed
+ Sonic Blade
2) Defense = Honed
3) Tyme = Honed
4) Spiritual Arts = Mastered (Affinity)
5) Dragyn Soulline (Novice)

Path: Spirit Blacksmith (Completed)
Path: Latent Revitalization
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Code:
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:54 am

@kaz ok thats fine
good work
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Approved Soulines

I just want to edit a little bit of the Gorgyn Gaze description. If that is fine.
v Original and what is in bold is what I want edited.
Gorgyn's Gaze (passive)
With a gaze so terrible legend speaks that it can turn anything that gazes upon it to stone. Making the user's very own sight their own worst enemy as it can turn anything that looks at them to stone, even themselves . This encases those who gaze upon the user into stone.
Effect: bind increases +1 per level, it takes 5 posts to fully stone a target, stone time decreases +1 per level.

V After edit.
Gorgyn's Gaze (passive)
With a gaze so terrible legend speaks that it can turn anything that gazes upon it to stone. Making the user's very own sight their own worst enemy as it can turn anything that looks at them to stone. This encases those who gaze upon the user into stone.
Effect: bind increases +1 per level, it takes 5 posts to fully stone a target, stone time decreases +1 per level.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:35 pm

xD nah
i like the balance
that's how they defeated medusa in the end o.o
"Making the user's very own sight their own worst enemy"
but you can make the ability active if you want
(it prolly shoulda been active in the first place)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Actually the way Medusa was defeated was by Perseus cutting off her head. Perseus was given three items, a mirror shield, a helm of invisibility and I think it was a hook sword. Anyways The mirror shield was so that Perseus can use that to see Medusa without having to turn into stone since her reflection is harmless. That way he was able to swing and cut Medusa's head off, since he had the helm of invisibility Medusa wasn't able to see him. That was how Medusa was defeated, she didn't turn herself to stone, because if she did then the use of her head would be rendered useless toward's Perseus who had used it several times after that.

and by active do you mean I can turn it on and off if i wanted to?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:48 pm

nope, you're wrong
i saw scooby doo
you can't tell me
noob xD

and active techs (all on the sites) are ones that are used rather than they just happen
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:02 pm

I didn't base this on scooby doo though Razz silly shin. Razz

So that means i can choose whether my gaze would stone the person or not?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:05 pm

omg...
active = you have to active it to use it
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Simple reply: If you activate this power b/c I'm assuming it works as a mode, it is active so if you try to stone someone and the reflect the power on you, you will be turned to stone.

Hope that clears up any confusion b/c while atm I enjoy Shin's frustration for his haterism on Kazawesomeness, I can't afford the saga to start off with a meteor crashing into my island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next