Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board

Go down 
+23
Jherit
ero
Blue
Tsukai
The Panda
Rei
Broken
Strayed
Kazakura
Nicolai
Surreal SaDiablo
Datorru
DarkKnightCecil
яuиє
KyroShiori
Kaguyalover
aѕceпxion
Themeless
Antifreke
LittleMariko
rekoa
Psi Prince
ShinTre_Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

This thread is for:
* custom techniques
* storyline characters
* stealing permits
* path related items
* overall, things that need to be approved

Make it clear what you're asking about and it shall be replied to. Just make sure to add all relevant information as well as a bio link.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Kazakura

Completion of beast harmonizer path/Turning Kaelas into a mystic mount.

Lost in memories
-Met the sage and had him affect the tiger cub from the critter quest long ago.

-Throughout most of Kaza's early rps he was seen growing larger than a normal tiger.
-He was involved in fighting during the "Blast in the Past" saga
-He has been involved in fighting/training in a few rps where Domen has fought, including the Oba Durai Bu quest, and Domen's Budding fairy fight.
-Kaelas is there in just about every fight that Kaza has been in.

EDIT: My bio in the workshop doesn't have Kaelas on there, so I can't really edit. Especially since I dont have that pic on this computer.

Kaelas (Mystic Mount)
Stats: Ascended
Size: Massive
HP: 200
STA: 200

Elemental Blast (Ice) Fierce
Projectile (Tooth/Nail) Fierce
Posion spit
Latching/holding (binding)
Gnashing/clawing
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Mind Reaver
A psychic strike that attacks the mind of a target and varies in strength based upon the amount of energy channeled to Psyre's mind. So that members have a warning, his eyes begin to glow when he uses this ability.
Effect: Damage = Level = Drain
*Note: Even at Perfected, I'm still capped at Fierce b/c of Light magic rule. Also, even at Perfected, Psyre can use it at Strong dmg instead of max damage.

Is that more acceptable?

EDIT: If you don't want powers attacking the mind directly, then I would request Telekinetic Pulse again since it is best used with "hand gestures", but with the same damage and drain setup. I'm requesting the variable damage b/c it gives me the flexibility to have a primary attack for the Psyche package that doesn't always have to be used at max strength.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:24 pm

@ kaza - ok, i think. send it to updates
@ kaz - it looks closer to acceptable, but i just realized we dun have stuff like this. we have psyche magic and spells. i dunno how your chants will work with this? or were you trying to get around chanting?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Mind Reaver
A psychic strike that attacks the mind of a target and varies in strength based upon the amount of energy channeled to Psyre's mind. So that members have a warning, his eyes begin to glow when he uses this ability.
Restriction: Requires Casting: Myndius to be active to use this power.
Effect: Damage = Level = Drain

I was planning on using this with Myndius anyway, but now it requires it. How close are we now? :)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:51 pm

myndius has a drain... this a combine tech?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:41 pm

No. Myndius would have to be active already for me to use this one, so Step 1, activate Myndius. Step 2, Once Myndius is already active, Mind Reaver.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Starting Village/Territory Request

Mandira
Grid Location: East Q1 + West R1 + NE Q2 + NW R2 (basically the "hidden" coastal area)

Hidden behind a wall of forest trees in the open clearing to the north of the realm is the Sanctuary known as Mandira. Created in the secluded area away from all other major villages, this village is the "offspring" of another village in the Q1 region that was plagued by bandits, warring tribal leaders, and pirates. Due to its distance, it was hard to get medicine and other such supplies, so the village became very self-supportive. This also kept them weak against their oppressors.

During an attack, the battle of the tribal warlords spilled into the village and set the village on fire. The villagers were rounded up to be enslaved when "The Yaksa" appeared in the sky. The Yaksa slaughtered the tribal forces holding the villagers captive. They were free, but they had nothing now. The Yaksa led them south towards the coast where they conquered a bandit camp and started their new life in the growing outpost of Mandira.

Mandira quickly became a symbol of refuge for their lost spirits wandering the north since the Great Rift. It would serve as a bastion of survival and acceptance. The Yaksa known as Mukhya would teach the villagers to survive and fend for themselves while using his network of contacts in different villages to start setting up trade with the small outpost. He also convinced some friends and allies that are mercenaries and hired swords to take up residence and help defend the new village. The village is on its way to growth and with that, the promise of prosperity, security from oppressive warlords, and the peaceful coexistence of spiritual beings and normal humans.

Resources
Shinny: 00
Wood: 00
Food: 00
Stone: 00

Structures
None

Worker Units
Farmers: 0
Miners: 0
Lumberjacks: 0
Carpenters: 0
Merchants: 0
Hunters: 0

Military Units
None

Affiliated Lands
None
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:17 pm

You're doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Huh? Doing what wrong? You couldn't have sent an IM or called?!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Ooc goes to the ooc board.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:09 pm

are you two lovers or somethin?
no flirting on my board.

yo, pick one location for your village. it gets bigger as you build up on it and fence it in. so you don't get a plot, you get like a spot and start building stuff on it to make it match ur description. that other stuff looks like it's in order tho.

Mind Reaver
Package: Psyche
A psychic magixal strike that attacks the mind of a target and varies in strength based upon the amount of energy channeled to Psyre's mind. When calling on this power, his eyes begin to glow. Myndius is normally activated before hand in order to perform this technique without chanting.
Effect: dmg = Fierce, range = visual

the site states you can reduce the dmg/range of your tech and that reduces the drain automatically (i.e. you can do destructive lvl attacks at strong dmg/range/sta if you really wanted to). since your max is fierce b/c of that pckge, i guess it dun matter, but this way is simpler to read.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:24 pm

NO! He just constantly posts OOC stuff then complains when I respond to tell him that he's posting nonsense on the wrong board.

Mandira
I am picking one spot. It just happens that the area I want isn't in one solid plot. It's the border of 4 plots and the basis that I'm going off of, Domenance, controls all of Y8, so I figured that when we request, we request an area.

If I need to limit it to 4 squares, then I request the border squares of Southern Q1/R1 & northern Q2/R2. If you want it to be one square like Y8, then I'd like to request R2. That would give me the bulk of that island and an outpost on the mainland to operate from.

Mind Reaver
Thank you. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Psi Prince wrote:
NO! He just constantly posts OOC stuff then complains when I respond to tell him that he's posting nonsense on the wrong board.
He tries to touch me in bad places.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:06 pm

escalation wrote:
Psi Prince wrote:
He tries to touch me in bad places.
Ooc goes to the ooc board. :)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:00 am

Not sure where else this would go...

Just wondering if the Oni to Kami and Kami to Oni quests will be available for May and if we'll be switching to the May Quest Page any time soon now that all of the Onisu quests are over?

Also... check your PM.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:37 pm

oh ya, bump that thread w/those quests
no pms
thx
oh yea, that dot location is fine (not the parameter)
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Rep! : 37

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Quote :
Kazakura

Completion of beast harmonizer path/Turning Kaelas into a mystic mount.

Lost in memories
-Met the sage and had him affect the tiger cub from the critter quest long ago.

-Throughout most of Kaza's early rps he was seen growing larger than a normal tiger.
-He was involved in fighting during the "Blast in the Past" saga
-He has been involved in fighting/training in a few rps where Domen has fought, including the Oba Durai Bu quest, and Domen's Budding fairy fight.
-Kaelas is there in just about every fight that Kaza has been in.

Edit: My bio in the workshop doesn't have Kaelas on there, so I can't really edit. Especially since I dont have that pic on this computer.

Kaelas (Mystic Mount)
Stats: Ascended
Size: Massive
HP: 200
STA: 200

Elemental Blast (Ice) Fierce
Projectile (Tooth/Nail) Fierce
Posion spit
Latching/holding (binding)
Gnashing/clawing

Ok since this is still being pondered, I just wanted to state my reasoning.

1. SL characters ask for paths (i.e organization) at character creation. (Kaz is not the only one).
-Since Kazakura was created before the past was fully formed, there really wasn't many paths that applied or jobs for that matter. So when we finally had some for the past, I requested this just as if she had been created.

2. SL characters can request the completion of quests on their creation.
-So I did mine the hard way and actually went on the quests. I know this path requires a quest but that is a permanent quest that I am sure an SL can request completed at creation.

3. It must make sense for your character.
-It makes sense for my character since she has had Kaelas since before her and Domen were 'living' together. Kazaura is mainly support so having a 'pet' that is strong enough to protect her would make perfect since, especially since she prefers to travel alone around the countryside. Not to mention Kaelas is almost always present and protecting her even at his current average stats. It would make sense for him to have learned something from fighting.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:43 pm

ok thats fine
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Rep! : 37

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
The Panda

Number of posts : 5
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:07 pm

sup sup. welcome to the site.

cheers

cool bio. everything's good on it. only question i got on your custom is what's the described difference between her lifting a thimble of earth versus a ton? are you sayin that you can manipulate as much earth as your attributes would allow? or is the attribute reference the force you put behind it, like in crushing power, etc? lemme know. everything else looks good.
Back to top Go down
The Panda

Number of posts : 5
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:15 pm

It's basically just like she can manipulate up to a weight her attributes allow. And when thrown, everything would strike with a force equivalent to whatever the attributes are. An example would be picking up a say... crowbar or something, and allowing the capability of moving/bending it to the degree that the attributes allow, if you can see what I'm saying.

And thanks for the welcome. :)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:26 pm

ok thx. thats fine.
np
cheers
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:30 am

Shin I'd like the Soul Eater Soul Line personalized as it was originally intended only for Adrian. So please remove it from the public use.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:39 am

i thought u were contesting what it actually did?
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:38 am

Alright. Let me rephrase. I'd like it made a unique line, as it was designed only for Adrian's storyline, and I have to dispute the damage manipulation.

The way it's set up you take 75% of the damage from attacks coming in and on top of that 10-50% stamina damage dependent on the level of control of the attack that hits. Personally, I'd much rather see it do damage to the user's stamina. It has always been set up so that when the user hits 0 stamina that the transformation ends. At least that's how it was originally designed. But oh well.

Suggested idea:

Damage directed to stamina instead of health

-This idea allows for damage manipulation but nothing else. The user takes stamina damage from everything that hits them instead of damage to health. Obviously when the user's stamina hits 0 they'd be taking damage to health.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:27 pm

i can accept that.
i'll change it to a custom taint or soulline based on the custom taint/soullines rules/reqs
i'll tweak it when i get the chance and it can be updated after your saga fight
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Oh it's very much a taint. Though it should be changed from Reaper Xformation to Transformation as it's not just something that happens. It actually has to be invoked.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Question: If I wanted to establish trade between Mandira and Tara Mura for storyline purposes and such, do I need permission or anything for that? Since we're starting up, it seemed most logical to establish trade with our nearby neighbor.

Also, I would like to request a Custom Soulline for Mukhya... the Kunashi Soulline. Do you want me to post up the whole setup, Xformation + 4 abilities or just post up Xformation then ability by ability for approval?
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:57 am

im assuming I get something for the elemental system..

and yes, this means I have finally returned.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:42 pm

@ kaz - go ahead, do rps for the trade thing
submit the soulline all at once

@ jesse
wednesday finally came, eh?
i'll give ya 3 texp for the idea, send it to updates to get added
ppreciate it
wb
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:41 am

Shin: Can I get a reply on Masamune's Custom Shop please? Thanks.
Link: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/yochi-furi-f72/masamune-s-custom-shop-t1626.htm
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:51 am

Requesting: Lord Path Checkpoint 1 Approval
- Free outpost with expansion available (Mandira)
- Region recognition (Known only in the Northeast and Tara Mura area)
- Military Influence based on storyline (Simply requesting to be recognized as a growing military power in the Northeast region; Lord of Region R2)
- Taxes: $3500 (Not sure how much of this I can start collecting?)
- Military Personnel: 50 (Checkpoint 1)

Bio Link in Sig

Note: I have like 20k PWC pending in frozen updates, but I have been over 25k PWC for a couple of weeks I believe and I don't want to get frozen behind updates as I am approaching Checkpoint 2 already.

Question: What is the procedure for expanding my territory to conquer R3 so that I have total control of the island? That planned RP is coming up soon to unify my island. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 am

you didn't describe what you did to get to this checkpoint so far
the date of approval for your checkpoint is 6/23/210, all wc past this date goes to your next checkpoint
the following is pending approval of your explanation on how you should have it
- Free outpost (Mandira)
- Region recognition (Known only in the Northeast and Tara Mura area)
- Military Influence recognized as a growing military power in the Northeast
- 1/3 of $3500 for taxes (assuming u gotta population)
- Military Personnel: 50

Question: What is the procedure for expanding my territory to conquer R3 so that I have total control of the island? That planned RP is coming up soon to unify my island. Very Happy
- last i checked you get land by building on it (i.e. age of empires).
- b/c the island is probably inhabited i'll say: a small tribe called the watuu are settled there. they are a very territorial believing their land is granted from their ancestors. they cannot be paid off. you will either have to fight them for the land or marry their priestess to unit your cultures.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Explanation:
- Krodha is believed to be a demigod called a Yaksa b/c of his powers and his ability to change his form. People of Renrut follow him.
- Gains allegiance of Merchant of War, Kali Vaishya, to equip his people with more unique goods and serve as an Officer and Advisor
- Battles and defeats Warlord Bivel of the North then sacks his stronghold to gain more troops, money, and supplies as well as freed slaves who would increase both his population and his work force.
- Liberated the captured villagers of Renrut and led them to the outpost giving them all a place to live together.

The foundation has been laid.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:55 pm

pending approval granted
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Gracias, Jefe.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Yep, Wednesday finally came!

So, that soul line thing looked really, really interesting, so here is my shot at it.. The reason I do not currently have them would be within my story line, brotherly betrayal and thrown from the heavens and all that.. I lost everything and will be getting it back eventually.. Spells in this package are solid %'s, and unaffected by affinities or other modifiers by the user.

Special Techniques:

»Xformation : Guard of the Coast (Passive)
When a member of the clan comes of age to fight on the coastal borders of heaven, they are rigorously trained in surviving the heat of battle. Because of this, they must be able to have lightning fast reflexes and senses. Their bodies become slimmer, while their eyes turn blue and sizzle with electricity.
Effect: enables the use of this package, eyes turn blue, +1 Mov/Dex at perfected when in air

» Submission
Due to all of the close combat that the Guardians deal with, they waste no time with killing, but instead subdue every enemy before passing judgement. Their physical attacks are infused with electricity that can disrupt the muscular system of their enemies, rendering them stunned for a short amount of time
Effect: Paralysis effect for one post when physically contacted, 5% drain per touch

» Lytning Commandant
In battle, many times you find yourself without time. Because of this, members of the clan can quickly cast lightning based skills of a certain level without vocally initiating them. This allows for combat to proceed effortlessly in support of the overall mission objective.
Effect: Lightning abilities, Strong or below can be cast without an incantation once mastered

» Thunders Roar
Probably the most useful, and looked down upon technique in the Guard's arsenal is a completely defensive one. The Thunder's Roar is literally a roar infused with electricity that shifts the inner ear of the target / targets, effectively disorienting their equilibrium. The damage can range from dizziness to being unable to stand.
Effect: Disorients targets. Spread range +5 feet per level

» Storm of Light
With the problem of fighting at night an issue that increased over the last hundred years, the guardians of the coast mastered the ability to spread their abilities across a large area, first to illuminate the battlefield, secondly to attack as many as possible. The storm takes 5 posts to build to full strength, and 3 posts to disperse. Drain on the user is Destructive and can only be performed at perfected
Effect : Electrical Storm damage for someone caught in the elements will be Fierce, wide scale terrain damage. Drain 20%

Shin'Tre wrote:
i see ur super active. glad t'have u back.

Soulline name: ???

Special Techniques:

»Xformation : Guard of the Coast (Passive)
When a member of the clan comes of age to fight on the coastal borders of heaven, they are rigorously trained in surviving the heat of battle. Because of this, they must be able to have lightning fast reflexes and senses. Their bodies become slimmer, while their eyes turn blue and sizzle with electricity.
Effect: enables the use of this package, eyes turn blue, +20% MOV when flying per level (up to +1 @ perfected)
((acrobatics handles the DEX increase for you))

» Submission
Due to all of the close combat that the Guardians deal with, they waste no time with killing, but instead subdue every enemy before passing judgement. Their physical attacks are infused with electricity that can disrupt the muscular system of their enemies, rendering them stunned for a short amount of time
Effect: + Paralysis effect for one post when physically contacted, drain is Medium
((remember it's gonna have to be a combine tech if you want to use this w/physical melee))

» Lytning Commandant
In battle, many times you find yourself without time. Because of this, members of the clan can enter a mode where they can quickly cast lightning based skills of a certain level without vocally initiating them. This allows for combat to proceed effortlessly in support of the overall mission objective.
Effect: Enables a mode where Lightning abilities ranked strong or below can be cast without an incantation once mastered

» Thunders Roar
Probably the most useful, and looked down upon technique in the Guard's arsenal is a completely defensive one. The Thunder's Roar is literally a roar infused with electricity that shifts the inner ear of those around the user, effectively disorienting their equilibrium.
Effect: +Stun. Range = 5 feet per level

» Storm of Light
With the problem of fighting at night an issue that increased over the last hundred years, the guardians of the coast mastered the ability to spread their abilities across a large area around them, first to illuminate the battlefield, secondly to attack as many as possible. The electrical storm takes 5 posts to build to full strength. The first post creates a field around the target area, illuminates the area and executes the attack. The attack can be held for consecutive posts.
Effect: +Stun, damage is Destructive, range = 20 yards per level, drain and damage reduce to fierce for consecutive posts held, can only be performed at perfected
((i want you to be in the center so ur not like casting this from 100 yd away xD))

those are my changes
it can be approved like this
koo?

Last edited by Antifreke on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Requesting: Power Broker Checkpoint 1

Extract Power Ability
Effect: Broker can extract/implant powers equal to their control level (Mastered = Fierce) if power is held for 3 turns. Implanting the power takes one turn. A broker is limited to 5 Extractions/Exchanges per week and the drain is High each time.

Progress Thus Far
While in Onitoshi, he watched the entire process of an Orb Exchange where he learned how to tell the difference between orbs and how the exchange process works. Since then, he has been observing different powers from the numerous people and warriors that he has encountered and utilized the Kankaku ability to recognize the strength of different abilities. He is well on his way!

Cost
-10,000 Shinny from Mandira Funds

Bio Link in Sig
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:30 am

Kunashi Soulline
Restriction: Only open to Exiled Kami (kami who have been exiled from Koushi; basically any kami not in Koushi)

The Kunashi were a faction of warrior kami who maintained the peace and order in Koutaku-shi before and following the Departure of Merkus from Heaven to Yochi. They were responsible for tracking down any wayward kami and dealing swift justice when necessary or simply banishing them. Their martial combat style was respected for its efficiency, precision, and incredible speed and agility. They were devoutly loyal to the Path of Good and Justice and the Will of Koutaku-Shi.

They watched as Merkus bestowed his blessings on the humans and watched as some with evil already in their hearts misused what they were taught. Feeling it an insult to Merkus' sacrifice for the mortals, the Kunashi went to their Masters to request to smite the mortals, but Heaven seeing no point in meddling in the affairs of Yochi denied the request. This gave way to anger forming in some of the Kunashi Kami and though they tried to hide and fight it, it became apparent in many of them. They themselves were to be exiled. Most found peace again thru meditation and dedication to their duties thus allowing them to remain, but some could not let go of their emotions and newfound desires, so they accepted their exile to the Realm of Mortals, Yochi.

For many years, the exiled Kunashi were defenders of the weak and justice, but as Heaven was absolute in drawing lines between good and evil, they were as well which made them feared by the mortals they were trying to protect. They retreated to an island in the east where they began to understand the complexity of mortals and perhaps even why Merkus sacrificed so much to love and guide them. They developed a flourishing society of tolerance and peace where they lived with humans and mystical creatures. The Kunashi remained warrior guardians in the realm, though their actions were more discrete and seemed like miracles. As the decades and centuries passed though, the Kunashi drifted apart losing the unity that once made them a feared force of heavenly justice and their society and villages that once prospered now lies in ruins swallowed by jungles. Every so often though, the remaining Kunashi take a new pupil or discover a descendant of their ancient soulline to train in the Kunashi Discipline.

Xformation: Krodha Transa
Kunashi are "fallen" Kami who have learned to harness their furious nature to fuel and focus them in battle. These Kami are trained to fight as shock troops where speed kills faster than strength as they dispatch enemies with swiftness and precision. While in the Krodha Transa, a Kunashi can move and react at a level higher than most spirits.
Effect: MOV & DEX +20% per level of control = +1 cat level at perfected; enables use of Soulline powers.
Cost: 5 TEXP per level of control

Ability 1: Pure Affinity (passive)
Being supernatural creatures who excel in battle, these Kami have learned to utilize support and light magic in conjunction with their offensive magic. Having a heightened bond to their affinity, they are able to use all perfected abilities in their affinity at full strength at all times.
Effect: Allows Kunashi Kami to use perfected offensive affinity magic at full power, even with Light or Support package.

Ability 2: Siphon
Kunashi are taught to neutralize and control their opponents. This power was developed for that purpose. Small talons of passive spiritual energy (1 per level) are projected out at targets and upon hitting them deals no damage, so they often don't even feel the strike, but within moments suddenly feel themselves drained of their energy.
Effect: Absorbs 5% Stamina per level of control from targets that are hit by the talons
Restriction: Cannot be used in consecutive turns; a single target drains the same for 1 or 5 talons

Ability 3: Spiritual Guardian
A Kunashi is taught to use their own blood and spiritual energy to create or summon forth a powerful Guardian Spirit to fight alongside them against their enemies. This Guardian, like any construct, is immune to charm & mind-altering abilities. At perfected, the user is able to create or summon a second Guardian to aid them.
Effect: attributes and damage is Ascended, Construct density = 10.
Drain: 20% HP, 10% Stamina (paid in battle even if summoned before fighting starts)

Ability 4: Blessed Power
Though they have fallen from grace, these Kami remain pure spirits of good fighting against evil and dark forces. The Kunashi Kami have learned to purify their spiritual energy to bless techniques used against evil or demonic opponents.
Effect: Add Bless effects to a technique
Drain: 15% (caster) added to "Primary Tech"

Quote :
Kunashi are "fallen" Kami who have learned to harness their furious nature to fuel and focus them in battle. These Kami are trained to fight as shock troops where speed kills faster than strength as they dispatch enemies with swiftness and precision. While in the Krodha Transa, a Kunashi can move and react at a level higher than most spirits.
Effect: MOV +20% per level of control = +1 cat level at perfected; enables use of Soulline powers.

((this looks like it auto perfects all techs in a affinity package. no need to roll, no need to train. i dun like that. no go on breaking the light/support package rule.))

Kunashi are taught to neutralize and control their opponents. This power was developed for that purpose. Dagger sized (or larger) spiritual energy talons (up to 1 per level) are projected out at targets and upon hitting them deals no damage, so they often don't even feel the strike, but within moments suddenly feel themselves drained of their energy. The talons vanish after draining the energy.
Effect: Absorbs 1% Stamina per level of control per talon from targets that are hit by the talons

A Kunashi is taught to use their own blood and spiritual energy to create or summon forth a powerful Guardian Spirit to fight alongside them against their enemies. This Guardian, like any construct, is immune to charm & mind-altering abilities. At perfected, the user is able to create or summon a second Guardian to aid them.
Effect: Attributes are Strong, density = 10, drains 10% flat HP and Stamina on creation
((no reason your summon should be stronger/faster than you. the 10 density makes em tough enough since they dun take dmg from being hit by attacks = to their attributes. hit em with a dev. ranked attack and it does 3 @ strong, 2 @ ascended. they got 10 den... that means it'd take 5 dev. ranked attacks to kill em instead of the 2 for normal golems. i guess if you can't hinder em, you can't buff em either... that should be fine. might wanna tweak this one.))

Though they have fallen from grace, these Kami remain pure spirits of good fighting against evil and dark forces. The Kunashi Kami have learned to purify their spiritual energy to bless techniques used against evil or demonic opponents.
Effect: Add Bless effects to a technique, additional drain is strong
((15% at perfected, so it comes out the same))
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Custom Ability :
Lightning Break : Using the base principles of EOTL, Sanzo will split the charge in his body, sending each one to a different side. Upon striking the ground, he can use the minerals in the ground as a conductor, producing a short range burst of electricity to paralyze those within a short vicinity.
Effect : Paralysis 1 turn per level
Range : 5 foot Radius per level
Drain : Fierce

Shin'Tre wrote:
Lightning Break
Using the base principles of EOTL, Sanzo will split the charge in his body, sending each one to a different side. Upon striking the ground, he can use the minerals in the ground as a conductor, producing a short range burst of electricity to paralyze those within a short vicinity.
Effect : +Paralysis, radius = 5 foot per level, height = 1 foot per level, drain is fierce
((stun would work better if u want it to last more than 1 post. i dun like paralysis for 5 posts))
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Requesting job Checkpoint One

PyraSim Organization : Venturion Academy : A special academy that has two parts, and admits students from all over the city, but primarily from the Lower Commons and Gothstone. Its purpose is to spread knowledge and integrate learning back into the environment. After all, the smarter the people, the more successful they are. The Upper academy has a special purpose, to be revealed later.

Success: Built Academy after requesting land from the City Council
Hired all hands, imported building materials for upper academy.
Integrated underground facility to house training areas
Dorms for up to 700 students

Wrote letter to council requesting extension of zoning permits to allow for a 14 foot wall, since all cities have zoning requirements and maximums.

Current : working on partnership with other major corporations, they fund us, we send them interns to work for cheap. Also a good philanthropic project for corporations to give back to city. Sending out invitations to pre-walkthrough celebration two weeks before opening, where politicians and corporate leaders can come walk through the academy, included with mixer and dinner in the conference room.

Total Words : 28k+

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:10 pm

@ kaz
chkpt 1 approved

@ ash
chkpt 1 approved

see posts for approved versions of requested stuff
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Notes : :
Soulline : I will name it.. eventually. rock on, Can we do it as a combine with brawl since thats what I focus it on anyway, or is that just for if I want it to do physical damage, cause I really dont need it to. The point of it isnt to physically harm them, just incapacitate them for a minute so I can get away (Close Combat Defense)

The lightning storm was modeled after your hurricane, and was basically the same thing, just an electrical storm instead. ..on second thought.. stun on the storm prohibits techs being used inside the storm.. and I like that better ^_^.. ill keep it that way.

Custom Tech Notes :
Stun is for one turn with a fierce drain where I have to physically touch a target, its unwieldy and difficult to actually utilize. I can see the 1 post thing being more logical since it is a spread technique designed to stun multiple targets. Think of it for something like getting jumped by a gang.

I picked paralysis since it keeps them from moving, and is more of a pain in the ass, if that makes sense.

next part of business..
Sponsorship for the academy! I want to invest all of my money in it to help it grow, and invite all of the corporate leaders to its opening later this summer. Corporations give us money, we give them interns for free work and call it a work study program. All 12 members from my organization are working in different parts of the Academy as a cover.

Also, to clarify.. because I made vague abilities..

lightning commandant works on lightning based techniques of strong or below once that technique is at mastered. I could see how the wording could get confusing by requiring me to master this technique as well to do it. It is basically status of overall mastery of my abilities..
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:28 pm

No Response wrote:
Effect: MOV +20% per level of control = +1 cat level at perfected; enables use of Soulline powers.
Thank You. ^_^

Effect: Add Bless effects to a technique, additional drain is strong
((15% at perfected, so it comes out the same))
Mmk. Though unless this is considered part of my affinity, it would be at 21% at Perfected if the drain is set at Strong. A medium, non-affinity drain would be 14%.
Ability 1 wrote:
((this looks like it auto perfects all techs in a affinity package. no need to roll, no need to train. i dun like that. no go on breaking the light/support package rule.))

Nope, it only applies to perfected abilities. Basically, at Perfected, you can finally deal Destructive damage. As for the rule, my affinity is white magic, so how does having white magic hinder me from using white magic at full strength. Would it be acceptable if it is specified strictly to White Magic offensive magic since even the healer girls in Final Fantasy generally have that one or two "oh wow" abilities? Another option would be to make to make a Soulline power that is able to deal destructive damage and that one power can achieve destructive status b/c it is the purest of pure white magic?
Ability 2 wrote:
Shin Effect: Absorbs 1% Stamina per level of control per talon from targets that are hit by the talons
Requested Effect: Drains 5% per level per target and Absorbs 2% per level per target.

It is meant to be a stamina killer against enemy targets and stamina regen for me, but the talons became the problem, so I simplified things to per target. It's basically a flat stamina attack between Medium and High + absorption. So at perfected, it absorbs 10% in normal 1vs1 combat.

IF, somehow, I manage to a) be fighting 5 target AND b) hit 5 targets then I recover 50% stamina, which seriously if I'm fighting 5 targets, I'm probably running thru stamina REALLY quick and this is just fair. ^_^
Ability 3 wrote:
Well if it's a guardian, shouldn't it be stronger? :p I set it like b/c I only get 1 compared to golem which at Mastered has 4, so if the golems are spread out it takes 8 dest. attacks to kill them compared to the 5 for my Guardian. My guardian costs HP, so if gets defeated and I've already taken a lot of damage, I wouldn't be able to call it back out. Also, 4 Strong constructs (20 density) vs 1 Ascended (10 density), which is why I set the density higher. It's not that you can't hinder them, it's more that you can't turn the Guardian against its master. So that's why I set em up the way I did, but yeah... to simplify things tho, I'll just request a white magic version of Golem with normal density and such.

Ability 3: Heavenly Construct
The caster creates humanoid light spirit warrior construct that are able to fight independently of their caster. The number of warriors created depend on the control level of the technique (+1 per level).
Effect: attributes and damage is Strong, Construct density = 5.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 pm

both of these are denied
i need proposed techs in c/p form in the format of a soulline (my stuff and your edited stuff)
not an explanation of what you want
finished products only

(i'm not readin that crap! xD)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Kunashi Soulline wrote:
Restriction: Only open to Exiled Kami (kami who have been exiled from Koushi; basically any kami not in Koushi)
Spoiler:

Kunashi are exiled Kami who have learned to harness their furious nature to fuel and focus them in battle. These Kami are trained to fight as shock troops where speed kills faster than strength as they dispatch enemies with swiftness and precision. While in the Krodha Transa, a Kunashi can move and react at a level higher than most spirits.

Being supernatural creatures who excel in battle, these Kami have learned to utilize support and light magic in conjunction with offensive magic of matching alignment. Having a heightened bond to the Spiritual Arts, they are able to use all perfected abilities in their affinity at full strength at all times.
Effect: Allows Kunashi Kami to use offensive white magic at full power, even with Light or Support; offensive magic tech must be perfected to deal destructive damage.

Kunashi are taught to neutralize and control their opponents. This power was developed for that purpose. Dagger sized (or larger) spiritual energy talons are projected out at targets (+1 per level) and upon hitting them deals no damage, so they often don't even feel the strike, but within moments suddenly feel themselves drained of their energy. The talons vanish after draining the energy.
Effect: Drains 5% stamina per level per target and absorbs 2% stamina per level per target.

The caster creates humanoid light spirit warrior construct that are able to fight independently of their caster. The number of warriors created depend on the control level of the technique (+1 per level).
Effect: attributes and damage is Strong, Construct density = 5.

Effect: Add Bless effects to a technique, additional drain is medium

Last edited by Psi Prince on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:55 pm

yea.. as lazy as you are, so am I .. so I accept all of the changes you made as is. time to rock this shit out.

Clarification was for one technique, as a question for how you interpreted it. That was all, but ill bring it up again if needed.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 am

Antifreke wrote:
next part of business..
Sponsorship for the academy! I want to invest all of my money in it to help it grow, and invite all of the corporate leaders to its opening later this summer. Corporations give us money, we give them interns for free work and call it a work study program. All 12 members from my organization are working in different parts of the Academy as a cover.
you can use the stock boards for this as well.
gotta dust it off
but that'd be the 'official' way to put all your money into your investimate
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:49 am

Psi Prince wrote:
Kunashi Soulline wrote:
Spoiler:

Kunashi are exiled Kami who have learned to harness their furious nature to fuel and focus them in battle. These Kami are trained to fight as shock troops where speed kills faster than strength as they dispatch enemies with swiftness and precision. While in the Krodha Transa, a Kunashi can move and react at a level higher than most spirits.

Being supernatural creatures who excel in battle, these Kami have learned to utilize support and light magic in conjunction with offensive magic of matching alignment. Having a heightened bond to the Spiritual Arts, they are able to use all perfected abilities in their affinity at full strength at all times.
Effect: Allows Kunashi Kami to use offensive affinity magic at full power, even with Light or Support; offensive magic tech must be perfected to deal destructive damage, technique drain over fierce is flat and cannot be lowered/reduced through training.

Kunashi are taught to neutralize and control their opponents. This power was developed for that purpose. Dagger sized (or larger) spiritual energy talons are projected out at targets (+1 per level) and upon hitting them deals no damage, so they often don't even feel the strike, but within moments suddenly feel themselves drained of their energy. The talons vanish after draining the energy.
Effect: Drains 5% stamina per level per target
(( the lvl increases the drain plus the number of targets you're able to hit. taking 25 stamina from 5 ppl and trying to add 50% to urself is too much. ))

Effect: attributes and damage is Strong, Construct density = 5, they can be easily defeated by cursed attacks
(( basically the golem tech? might as well done it completely ))

Though they have fallen from grace, these Kami remain pure spirits of good fighting against evil and dark forces. The Kunashi Kami have learned to purify their spiritual energy to bless offensive techniques used against evil or demonic opponents.
Effect: Add Bless effects to an offensive technique, additional drain is medium
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:03 am

haha, stock board it is..
and for my henchmen, do they need to be cleared as well?
2 Teksearcher [science and engineering]
10 Agent [Brawl, MA Fighting, Pistol Play]
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:52 pm

those are included w/checkpt 1, go ahead and throw em up to be updated
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:02 pm

roger that, I will add it now.. I also hit up the stock board.. its got cobwebs on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next