Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]

Go down 
+10
KyroShiori
seVen
Surreal SaDiablo
LittleMariko
яuиє
Kaguyalover
aѕceпxion
Antifreke
Psi Prince
ShinTre_Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Event - Manifest Destiny
(somewhere near the edge of the forest several miles outside the city to the north)
Time: Late night / Early Morning

Post 1:
The lights from the city can be seen from the forest line. The cityscape is dark like a dimly lit silhouette against the dark skies. The deep gray skies are filled with clouds and moderate rain that falls down over the city. At the city everything is relatively quiet with the muting sound of the rain fall and soft rolling thunder. Most of the city is sleep, office lights are off in the large skyscrapers that litter the metro, and night lights set dots in the burbs. Water drips from awnings. Hobos take refuge in alleys beneath covered shanty houses and the drug dealers decide not to sell drugs, canceled due to weather.

This night, two demons float in an alternate realm with a portal of the city in the background. One that looks like a little girl pets a small black cat that rests in her lap. She sits casually Indian style in the air. She looks at a stone alter in the center of the two. The demon, a pale skinny male with purple tribal markings and white and mixed hair, rests his elbows on the stone alter with a smile. A screaming body is strapped to the stone alter. It writhes in pain. Bandage tape with rune markings and small odd symbols covers its head, face, upper torso and right arm. Only its mouth and lower face can be seen. It screams but no voice comes out. The male demon, Imorte, speaks.

"All done. Now let's go send it to play."

Krys looks up and smiles.

Moments later a walking corpse walks into City Metro. It doesn't register on the barrier until it's right in front of the Division 12 HQ. Alarms go off and soon the body is surrounded by roughly 12 agents and a van pulling up. The man's body and face is covered in bandages. It looks around and yells randomness.

"The end is near!... They're coming for it all!... don't allow them to awaken the six pillars! Hell manifests on earth."

He continues to rant. The yelling isn't exactly understandable. The only thing understandable is something about a Forrest. He is answered with normal very understandable cop talk:

"Sir! Lie on the ground with your hands behind your head, or we will take you out!"

There is no prior warning. The time is up, the bandages activate and the male explodes. The explosion is very large and takes out the squad surrounding him. The street, parking lot, and Division 12 HQ is damaged and the City Metro barrier system goes off line.

Action: It's raining, it's pouring, an old man is snoring and there was an explosion somewhere in the city.
Rules come as I need them o.o
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Alexis

My drive toward City Metro was uneventful for the first two blocks. My jaunt on foot toward the garage had evidently inspired the hounds in the general vicinity to give chase that way and in the process it cleared the surrounding streets on the opposite side of the garage. After the first block I caught sight of a few hounds running along a parallel street. Gunning the gas I try my best to outrun them, and it even seems to be working... until I make a turn and find three more hounds running along the sidewalk. When I initially thought of the car I saw it as a means of escaping safely. It took only a few seconds for me to realize that the hounds saw it as a really big toy. Aside from darting in and out of traffic on the highway I hadn't been trained in evasive vehicular maneuvers. I was about to get my own personal crash course.

The first hound I came to, when I was still thinking that driving right by him would be an option, immediately crouched into pounce position and readied himself for my approach. I saw his body take on this stance and knew without a doubt that I was in big trouble. Until I saw him spring I continued to drive down the lane as if I didn't even see him and then at the same second when his body started to move I jerked the wheel to the opposite side to make the car swerve just out of the range of his pounce. While that one was fairly easy to evade, the two farther down would not be. They were on opposite sides of the street at almost the same point so just swerving to the other side would not work. On top of that I now had the first playful devil dog on my tail like a puppy chasing his chew toy. As I got closer to the two hounds already in pouncing position my eyes dart around the area for some semblance of an escape route.

Not finding an escape, I see only one option with a minute chance of success. Jerking the car dangerously close to the sidewalk on the edge of the street where the hound closest to me was pounced and ready, I watch for the other one to jump from his side and try to cross the street to get the car. All the while, waiting for the two hounds to jump and come after me so I could make my plan work, I was praying aloud to the silence within the car. All I needed was one tiny little miracle to make this disaster turn out alright. The hounds didn't do exactly what I had hoped, the one on my side of the street didn't pounce immediately, instead he stepped back as if waiting to see what the hell I was doing. The one on the other side of the street didn't look like he was going to cross to me like I needed him to, but just before I reached his buddy, he did exactly what I had prayed for. While he was dashing into the street to come after the car, the first one was gaining on my rear end, and the one on my side of the street was about to pounce... my heart was ready to explode as my knuckles tightened around the wheel and I stomped the gas the kick the car up another gear. Surging away from the chasing hound, veering just far enough to avoid both of the pouncing ones, I make a clean break to the end of the street.

Heading on for City Metro, my eyes were busily scanning the streets for more of the hell beasts while I continued voicing my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Trinity

Hearing the voice of the man I had fallen for put a smile on my face. If he could speak, and speak clearly, then chances were that he was doing just fine. I knew better than to ask where he was or what he was doing, guys in his new line of work couldn't exactly tell you those things, especially not when they were most likely in the presence of their superiors. He sounded distracted so I didn't want to take up more of his time than necessary. "I'm fine, I was still at work when it all started so Ric cleared the building and told us to bunker down in here. Jasper ran in a few minutes ago and had us barricade the door. We're going to stay here if we can until everything is alright. Be careful, Ingel, don't play around with those things, they are serious business. Call me whenever you can, whenever you're cleared of duty or whatever they say." While I wait for Ingel to respond, assuming that he will end the conversation and carry on with his business, Jasper watches me with a poorly hidden smile. Sending him a scathing glance, which is only met by a rolling of his eyes, I spin on my heel to turn my back to him.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 Adrian10

Spotting the lone demon the human swordsman set his jaw his anger rising. The very thought that the sacred blade was in the hands of a demon such as his mortal enemy was something he couldn't stand. His eyes narrowed as he gripped the Devil's Teardrop tighter in his hand. But he didn't slow down he charged the demon, his eyes narrowing as he drew closer.

"I'll be taking that BACK!" he said, as he continued the reckless charge.

His anger was getting the better of him. He'd learned much since their last encounter. And yet seeing the sword of Light in Domen'Yun's hand had caused him to forget himself. Once more he was attacking recklessly as he had done so the first time they'd met. He was intent on taking the weapon back, and nobody could have it.

"Aguaiem maha maveil!" he shouted as he summoned the seven star shield into existance.

(153/1160)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 Ingel_13

.:: Manifest Destiny ::.

As the sound of automatic fire began to grow, I glanced around some, knowing we were getting closer to were we needed to be and that I would have to end this call shortly after arriving. When I heard Trinity was alright I smiled a bit more and listened as she continued speaking. When I heard Jasper had joined up with his sister I felt a bit safer about being away from her, I knew Jasper would do everything he could to keep her safe. As the car rounded a corner I catch a glimpse of the other vans and Division 12 members fighting the hounds. When the breaks are hit and the car begins to slide, I am forced to reach up and grab the handle over the door like I had done before. Once the car comes to a stop, I glance over at Jyn as he slides out before turning my attention back to Trinity, " Yes. I know they mean business and I am being as careful as I can. " With the car having came to a stop, I follow after Jyn and reach for the door handle and begin to get out of the car, " Listen babe, I have to go now. Ill call you as soon as I can, I promise. "

Post WC: 220
Total WC: 2,272

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 am

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 Izu
-Manifest Destiny-
Position: Asei Jyn's Personal Assistant

Moving aside the thoughts that could possibly reveal to others that she is a hitorinji instead of just a regular human, she would just sit upon Jyn's desk. Waiting for an opprotunity to be needed to come to his side. Cathy merely sat back in her seat as she gazed towards the door. "By now, they should be fixing up the barrier." Izumi would look to Cathy a moment and leaned back placing her hands upon the desk to use as leverage. "Yeah, the barrier went down earlier with that explosion didn't it?" Cathy nodded her head to what Izumi said. "Hmm then maybe the design structure of the barrier's generator should be moved away from the front of the building..." a small laugh was shared between the two girls. The other secretaries weren't working either and were just waiting around preparing themselves for the worst if the hell hounds managed to break in and come up four floors to get to them. Izumi would look towards the cieling as she took in a deep breath. "This kinda prove to show that there are some rather intelligent enemies we have." Cathy would blink and look towards Izumi. "What do you mean?" Izumi glanced towards Cathy and merely tilted her head. "You mean you haven't realized it? Think about it, the attack upon HQ. It couldn't have been some crazy coincidene now could it." Izumi looked towards the ground now. "I don't know if I'm right though, but it just kinda irks me that this is happening like this. I can't exactly be certain about this until I gather more information, but it seems like to me that these demons seem to have more brain activity then first realized." Cathy would merely keep quiet slightly surprised upon Izumi's assumptions.

-Word count: 298[3419]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:01 pm

. Manifest Destiny .

:: While admiring the blade in his hands, the demon's attention is gathered by the male who approaches with much anger. Turning at his waist, the demonic male's gaze comes across the rushing human who scream's forth his approach with spiritual shield generating. A look of confusion at the random arrival comes to his face at first before a pleased smile greets his lips as he acknowledges that tonight would be an interesting night afterall. Turning towards the human fully Dom lowers the blade opening his full stance with his shoulders back and his chin up to the approach swordsman coaxing, "yes human... now come... and show me your potential!" ::
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
FI-NA-LLYY... KI-UN, HAS-COME-BACK, TO SHIIIIINNNN THEEEORY.

"This isn't a game!" I nearly shout, as Asakano remarks about not being able to contain his excitement. While as a man, I could understand his feelings and fascination; his desire for adventure must be strong. But it was still life or death. However, admittedly, in situations like that, a true man only shined even brighter. Perhaps it was me who was being silly? No; caution was necessary. Even though being excited is too be expected of Gartastic men, if we didn't at least think clearly, we could put the lives of ourselves, or at the very least, others, in mortal peril. Calming myself down with that thought, I rub my temples and gaze around another corner. Another half dozen of the freaks were screwing around on the other side of the alley, and I had another eight or so blocks to go. "Alright, fine," I say, obviously exasperated. "Whether she heard the voice or not isn't important right now. Only that she's there with you. Make sure she stays safe." Normally this was the part where I'd make some joke about their relationship, but the situation was too dire to be kidding.

"And by safe, I mean use a condom!" Or so I thought.

WC: 204/1,306
Action: GOGOGO
Timeframe: Current
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 Seikibanner
Asakano Seiki
:: Manifest Destiny
:: Home / East City

So Natsuki had heard it as well. At least I knew that I wasn't crazy. If only Hotaka had heard it, there was a small chance we both could be crazy, but by the fact that three people heard the same voice, I knew it wasn't only in my head or a spirit lingering in my presence messing with me solo. Looking down, I notice the odd glow on her leg. I think I had seen it before but I still didn't know what it meant. It didn't seem to cause her any pain and she acted like it was perfectly normal, so I simply thought that I had a semi-illuminesent girlfriend. With a nod, I comment, "tea... okay that sounds good." My hand releases her coat as she slips out of it and wanders towards the kitchen. Almost like a gong, my presence is shattered by the manly voice of my friend over the phone. Seriousness takes hold of my form as I agree, "mmhm!" Things sounded about right until the condom joke. I would fall to the side with the change in atmosphere, but I keep my footing with only a small sweat drop falling down the side of my head. "Heh... yeah," I comment trying to buy time to think of a response. "...well, better condom's than a stroller!" With that I hang up and pump my arm claiming victory. That was kind of witty?... wasn't it. Baby stroller... his 8 year old girlfriend... it seemed to go well enough; I wasn't that lame.

Or so I thought.

He just needed to hurry up and get here.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Rep! : 257

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:11 am

Trinity

He promised to be careful and assured me that he knew the hounds were no laughing matter. This brought me another tiny wave of relief, though I couldn't imagine any amount of words could take away all of the crushing fear filling the interior walls of my thoracic cavity. That sensation would not abate until I could see him with my own eyes and feel the warmth and strength of his body against mine. Trying to keep my voice level and empty of girlish emotion, I allow him to end the call and return to the dangerous place our city has become. "Alright. Take care of yourself, Ingel. I love you." I hadn't planned on telling him those three words quite like this but knowing only a small part of what he could be getting ready to face I had no guarantees that this would not be the last chance I would get to let him know how much he has come to mean to me. I didn't expect him to say it back, especially not when he was around his coworkers... or do they call them teammates?... any who, I wasn't expecting the words to come back to me, I just wanted him to know how I felt before it was too late.

Jasper

Trin's conversation with Ingel was much of the same junk I had heard from them since they started seeing each other. My only saving grace in having to listen to this play out was that they had not yet become one of those 'I love you baby... aww, I love you too pookie' or god forbid one of those 'you hang up first... no you hang up first... no, I can't hang up with you... well I can't hang up with you either' kind of couples. Those people just make me sick... and yes I do realize that I probably feel that way because I have been depressingly single for longer than I care to admit. When I heard my sister begin to wrap up the conversation I allow a small rush of celebration... then I heard those words... and that's when I feel to the side and hit the floor. My little sister was actually telling a guy that she l...l...lo... felt THAT way about him? When the hell did that start? Given her track record, and her bullheaded insistence, I figured that she would hold off saying that until she absolutely had to. As far as my knowledge of their relationship went, he hadn't said it first, so that would make this the first time. I guess it made sense, what with him being out there on the streets with the hounds from hell, but that did not make it any easier to hear. Not even bothering to get up from the floor, I just lay there and wait for her to hang up so I can start to grill her on this recent development.
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female
Number of posts : 76
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:03 am

Seven giggles because the man says that she is helpful. She holds onto their daddy more. She walks with them when they go past the bad men and into the cave. She doesn't care about the other stuff that is happening, but is happy because their daddy is there with them. Then she sees everything get firey and looks up to her daddy. One of her demons says to her, someone here caused that fire. She looks where their daddy looks and sees that guy that attacked her daddy before. When Imorte tells the little girl not to attack him, she gets angry and says, "white spirits cleanse the life from his form!" A circle of light appears under Psyre and rushes destructive energy up him to hurt him so he could not heal but she did not know he was going to try to but she attacks him really fast. "Now you die for trying to hurt my daddy!"

Divine Undercleansing
TEXP: 10
Creates a circle of light under an area and rushes destructive spiritual energy upwards.
Effect: damage is Fierce
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Rep! : 21

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Still full of rage at the sight before him, the masked male closed the distance as quickly as he could before he threw himself at the demon, putting all his weight into his attack. His right hand brought the Devil's Teardrop up in a wide arc before bringing it down, aiming to cleave the demon's head in two. His left hand disappeared into the sleeve of his robe. The plan was simple, keep the demon occupied just long enough to get the seal tag on him. His left hand shot out, under his own, aiming to slap against the side of the demon's head. It would probably just confuse the demon but if he could stick the small scroll to the demon's head he would be at the full advantage.

"I'll win this time, demon. You wont beat me!" the swordsman said.

(142/1302)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:35 pm

While I await my answer from Imorte but does not come, it would seem like I am just standing there. The little pest shows herself to be more than a distraction when she tries to attack me. This is weird tho because this light would imply kami powers, but she's clearly a demon. Interesting. My body fades from delayed sight again as the Godspeed ability activates to move me out of harm's way and hopefully out of her viewpoint since that column of light should attract their attention for a moment. I move myself closer to the exit just in case things don't go well. The annoyance factor starts to build up and I realize that as long as she is in the way, I will not get a fair fight against Tiamat. Then I suppose I should remove my obstacle. My eyes glow faintly as I lock my sights on her (Seven) and use my beloved telekinesis to grab a telekinetic chokehold of her body to hold her in place by her throat with the hopes of compressing her windpipes enough that she can't utter anything else. Now don't move. I am really beginning to like this power booster ability. It's even more fun when used with a party, but solo isn't that bad. As soon as the telekinetic hold takes effect or without it to be honest, a single word is whispered from my lips, "Tesi." If uninterrupted, the effects of the Curse power would take effect on the alleged demon offspring of Tiamat. If there is one thing that I learned about the curse power is that those with kami powers have a very entertaining reaction to it. My escape, telekinesis, and curse would have occurred all in a matter of instants as to not linger. The finale would be a vortex orb (Cyclone Cutter) that would appear in front of Seven with one purpose and one purpose only. Neutralization. The orb would reverse the flow of energy in the area to cause a vacuum effect ripping and cutting at anything within range as well as trying to suck it into the vortex created. As long as Tiamat is not strong enough to absorb the attack, I don't mind if he tries to shield her. It'll be an opening strike against him for me. If he does not, hopefully she will be knocked unconscious or killed. Either way, she'll be out of my way.

429/2691

Reaction
Godspeed (mastered) to Evade "light attack"

Action
Telekinesis (perfected) - current base at Strong ~ possibility of Ascended (Telekinesis 2 boost) = +0 or +1 dmg
Curse (perfected) - Loss of 50% max stamina to Seven - strong damage to spiritual arts user - reoccurring pain = +2 dmg
Cyclone Cutter (perfected) - Fierce Damage = +1 or +3?* dmg

*OOC @Shin: Does Curse (if successful) remain on the demon to weaken them continuously or is it a single instance move?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:35 pm

. Manifest Destiny .

:: The demon awaits the swordman's approach and the clash is made. The human uses one hand to press his attack, but his strength was not comparible to Domen's who brings the light blade up to parry the attack. When the clash is made, Domen strongly presses out a powerful one armed slash using his overwhelming strength to send Adrian flying, or at least back, to punish him for coming at him without the focus of using both hands in his attack. Domen's thoughts are that a ordinary human would dishonor him by trying to attack him with a one armed style. ::
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:26 am

Hotaka Kaito!
FI-NA-LLYY... KI-UN, HAS-COME-BACK, TO SHIIIIINNNN THEEEORY.

The momentary lapse in situational awareness on my part ended as soon as the joke did. Before even finishing my sentence, I had already restarted my run, making sure to stick as close to the walls as I possibly could. So far I hadn't been spotted, which was good, but I was also only going down abandoned streets where there wasn't sight of a single beast. I had no doubt if I was spotted by one, I'd be up to my ears in trouble. The beasts seem like the type to swarm, and I didn't want to end up having to fight two dozen of them by myself.
Asakano's return joke, however, stumped me for a moment. It didn't help that he hung up before I could ask him what he meant. Stroller? That one certainly went over my head. It didn't really matter though; I could ask him when I got there. It was only five and a half blocks now, and I was making good progress.
However, as I drew closer and closer, I could hear the sounds of the hellhounds grow louder. That wicked, hoarse growl that was flooding the city only served to make the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. Despite that, I didn't hesitate, and simply kept running. Adrenaline helped me fight the fatigue, but I would need a break for sure when I finally got there. It'd give me a chance to ask about the stroller joke. Well, since I made a joke about his relationship with that Kuga girl, he probably was making a joke about my relation to Moskau. Hey, that's actually probably it. It makes sense that he---
---Wait, Moskau! I completely forgot with the sudden eruption of demonic activity! She's all alone at the dorm room! I mean, those dogs would be with her, but if they all attack at once... and with how many people are in that dorm, it'll attract a metric shit ton of attention! God dammit... and Asakano's house is in my sight now! What the hell am I supposed to do now?!

WC: 349/1,655
Action: O SHI-
Timeframe: Current
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:31 pm

Post 6:

The things that Sanzo sees is through a very realistic and lifelike portal meant to teleport demons in the remote west to the area. When Sanzo attempts to go into "the cave" he exits the area he is in, in the west, and comes out in the cavern entrance area. The tunnel inside the caverns is filled with demons and spirits trying to get in. Outside of the entrance and around the edges, wide area attacks sound off in the battle between the Sacred Hunters and the guard demons.

Two Sacred Hunters finish dispatching a demons and notice Sanzo through the trees. They can sense that he is a demon. One nods to the other and the first rushes in for the attack with a passing slash type technique. It is a high speed (average) horizontal rushing attack aimed to slash Sanzo at the midsection and finish him off quick so they can get to the next demon. Since he is a higher order, the other leaps onto a high branch to oversee the attack and backup if things don't go smooth with the attack.

--

Krys' bind holds. The attack doesn't kill Psyre (whether it hits or not, which it probably should). Either way, it interests Imorte and lets him know that Psyre is strong, but Seven was out of place. Imorte speaks into Psyre's mind again.

"Hold, do not counter attack just yet."

He turns to Seven and warns her vocally.

"Mind your matters or I'll kill you."

Imorte turns back to Psyre. Back to mind talk:

"Sorry about that. That was a nice attempt to evade Krys power. Not many can attempt such a thing. Stay alive a little longer. I'm sorry I can't let you kill Tiamat for now. I need him. You will have your change later. That should work for you. You may not know this, but I fear your outclassed in power if you go against my wishes. I must serve my master. Nothing else matters."

There is a vocal giggle at the end of the statement. Krys looks to him and back to Psyre keeping the bind on him. The demons around the area were getting rowdy. Some start to fight and battle with one another. Krys growls ready to kill them all. Tiamat look at Imorte. He's not interested in Psyre anymore.

"Shouldn't we hurry?"

Imorte looks like he is awaiting an answer from Psyre.

--

The hellhounds in the middle of City Metro, in front of the Division 12 building finish conglomerating. They create a large hellish beast in front of Division 12 HQ. It stands about three stories high with a humanoid body but a large wolf head. It looks down and howls at a group of agents. It sends a beam of repeating condesnse circle sound waves that breaks the ground and pushes the agents away causing wide damage. It steps towards the Division 12 HQ. Its feet crushes the concrete when it walks. Gun fire doesn't seem to be very effective on its hardened pelt.

"There is a very large bogey at HQ! All inner metro units, divert firepower to the large demon. Support units, hold the city parameter. Barrier will be up in two minutes."
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Thrown away from the demon Adrian grunted when he hit the ground. Rolling twice he came up in a spin, facing the demon. His feet kicked off the ground as he began charging once more. His right hand came out quickly, throwing the Devil's Teardrop at his opponent. His left hand came up as he began chanting. No real spell but it might confuse the demon as he 'blessed' the seal tag.

"AE-ha-lueayah-ha-de teaen-ge-haah-ku-ku raahaen seeoh lunoh, peneay-ha-kuk peae-lu-ge de-raae-de fe-raeay-lu-ra luae-ha-haoo-de teeayah, mah-de de-raah oo-haah-ku de-raae-de baeahneay-ku-raah-te raahnah, meay-jaeah ae-kukaeeay-ha ae-ha-te nahae-bae-baeahaen!" he chanted, using the language of demons itself.

When he was close enough his right hand brought another seal tag from the sleeve. He was going all out. If he could get just one of them on his opponent then the demon wouldn't be a threat. But beating the demon would be the easy part. Getting the seal tag on it was going to be the hard part.

(197/1499)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 Wolf_l12

Manifest Destiny

The reaction the human's had to me was the same as always, one filled with fear as they gazed upon me. This type of reaction was one I had grown accustom to and the only thing it drew from me was a growl and a glare as I watched the humans as they turned and began to run in fear. I watched them running a moment longer before slowly looking away, my attention shifting back to where the explosion had taken place. I gazed in the direction of the explosion for a few seconds before looking back to the forest where the one inside me had said to go. With a faint shake of the head, I made up my mind which way I wished to go so I began to move once more, moving towards the explosion site and Division 12 Head Quarters.

As I made my way down the street, I transitioned from ground level, making my way up onto a building and began to move from roof top to roof top as I worked my way across City Metro. “ What? Where are we going Lance? We need to be heading the other way! Why do you cling to this petty notion of finishing this mission you were given? “, the spirit said in an attempt to sway my choice to continue on to the explosion site.

By the time I arrive at my intended destination, there was already a fight going on between what appeared to be a large beast and some armed men. For a moment, I am awestruck by the beast that they were fighting, “ You’re going to attack that thing? We should be helping it by killing the humans. It’s not like the humans want our help, look at how they have treated you. They deserve to be killed, all of them deserve it. “ As I listened to the spirit, I watched as the men with guns fired at the beast and it seemed to have no effect on the creature, there bullets unable to pierce through its hide.

I finally decided to act. I gripped the hilt of the sword I had, wakizashi, resting in my coat and allowed my coat to fall to the roof top I was residing on and let out a loud howl before I charged forwards and jumped from the building I was on. My intended target was the large wolfish beast attacking the building in front of me, after launching my self from the building I was on, I drew my free arm back to the side and slung it forwards, launching an energy ripping claws type of energy attack at the beats, after launching the first attack, if nothing happened to stop me, as soon as I came into contact with the beast I would lash out with the sword I had in close range in the hope that my lack of skill with the weapon wouldn’t matter much in such close range.

Post WC: 500
Total WC: 3,006

Actions: Joined the battle at Div12. Launched 2 attacks, if nothing happens to stop that.
Technique Power:
Ripping Claw @ Fierce
Simple Sword attack @ Supreme+ (Full moon transformation power Ascended, Swordsmanship damage based on Strength attribute +2)

OOC: I hope this is all, alright, if there is any issues let me know.

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:19 pm

It was all a dream! I used read... sorry, I digress. Damn it, he's stronger than I thought. Even when he stops talking, I still can't move. I struggle against the bind for a moment before an "oh shit" moment hits. What I wouldn't give to be able to teleport right now! That light right beneath my position is kind of bright. Yep... this is gonna hurt and probably quite a bit. I look away as the burst of light moves over my body and here it comes, this is gonna hurt... or not hurt. I expect something far worse and while this doesn't feel good or tickle, I am able to shake off the effects like nothing. I find myself pleased by this. My demon captor speaks into my mind as I about to ready a Cyclone Cutter to rip that little pest apart! Don't counter attack?! He can't be serious. If he is still looking into my mind, he would see my thoughts of her little body being ripped to pieces by the vortex orb, but I dismiss such thoughts. Damn it! I cannot defy him in this current status of my powers. I need to learn how to access more of Quinto's power if I hope to stand alone. He addresses the girl. Ooooh, I like him. He's got a commanding presence about him.

If I could move my head, I would nod to him when he turns his attention back to me... wait! Come on! Throw me a bone here! I can't kill her AND I can't kill him yet. The really annoying part is that I can't be all that mad b/c I know for a fact that I would be the same way if I had a matter to see to for Uncle Yisima. There are several fits of cursing within my mind before a nice calming and refreshing breeze overtakes me. "Very well. Like you said, I am in no position to go against your will. Do have a question though. If I agree to help you and your Master... actually, we haven't been introduced and I find that rude of me. I'm Psyre Prince of East City and Arden, Onitoshi. You would be...? Also, who is this master of yours if you don't mind me asking? Oh and my original question! If I agree to aid your plans, then can I kill Tiamat?" There is a pause to get answers should they come before I add, "You have matters to attend to, so I will trouble you no further." He doesn't seem to want to kill me, so I think I'll keep it that way and not annoy this one. Just need him to release the bind and let me know if I'm helping him or if I'm free to go home. That is the sort of power that I will need to find in order to help Uncle Yisima and protect East City.

529/3220
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female
Number of posts : 76
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:02 pm

Seven growls after hitting the man Psyre with her attack, but then she sees that he is still alive and stnading up and not dead yet. She worries because it was a strong attack but he did not look hurt. She hears that the other man Imorte scolds her and she holds onto their daddy and hides behind his leg. She did not think the man was nice anymore and she wanted the Psyre man to die, but did not want to be hurt for trying to kill them. She looks up at their daddy and says to him, "daddy, why don't you kill that man. He is bad and tried to attack you, remember?" She is hurt because their daddy did not say anything to the Imorte man when he said he would kill her.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:53 pm

. Manifest Destiny .

:: When the sword is throw, Domen's legs press off of the ground and he hoists himself skywards to the heavens to evade the thrown weapon and set up the land based human for a devestating attack from above to negate whatever it was he would try to do. The purpose of this would be to see if the human would live after such an attack. Flying up backwards several stories into the air, Domen's body begins to glow with a dark power as he channels his demonic energy for his attack. From his height over the city, something to the side cathes his attention. Though there were several very high buildings in the city metro, Domen catches a glance of what must be impossible; a large shadow about the size of a small high rise shifts between two large sky scrapers. Unable to sense what it was, Domen's interest is piqued by the distance sound of a large area explosion and the residual dust that rises afterwards. As if forgetting about the human beneath him, he turns his attention towards the Metro and flies in that direction and would remain in visible view from the ground. ::
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 Jyn_ba12

. Manifest Destiny .

:: "Thanks," comes the simple answer from the leader of the team holding that area with our approach. Those in the vans set up the localized barrier and dismount the van, taking aim at subduing the hellhound population here. As always, the rescue of civilians was in order as the building nearest us is secured and the members of the other team advise civilians not to come outside for anything. It had to be confusing for those who could not see demons; it would have to look like the Division was shooting at nothing; there would have to be a mass MIB flashy thing after all of this. I find myself unloading several clips against the altered beasts, but with the group we're reinforcing, the hellhounds in the area start to die down. There is a distress signal over the comm and in turning around to the metro, I see something that causes a large knot to form in my stomach. A very large hellish demon stands between the large buildings of the metro in the distance and it seemed like it was laying waste to whatever was beneath it. Right after seeing that, I hear a loud howl in the distance. It was just hell on earth tonight. ::

- 3000 -
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:19 pm

I felt myself move through a strange area, and emerge in the middle of a small fielded area. I could feel the wind, so I was outside once again. With a sniff of the air, the blood caught my nose and I knew their was battle. I looked to the clearing to find the source of a battlefield. Screams and manly men came towards me, so I reacted. I brought my right arm up, breathing in deeply to push the negative energy into my chest, then exhaled and pushed it into my arm. A chain of lightning would whip out towards him as he neared me with his slash to wrap around him. I would stand there and drop my gloves to the ground, allowing myself to glow blue and yellow. I was not a lowly trouble maker, but a higher order demon that had moral values and wanted to assist in any way. My right arm would then raise to the sky..
"Summon thee, lightning of the gods, cleanse my enemies."
Location> Western Forest
Tech : lightning bind [mastereD?]. Beginning of Clasm
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:17 am

-Manifest Destiny-

There was this dead chill, a really dead chill, it wasn't something that just required someone to have the ability to sense to actully feel it. Izumi froze in place, those cold shivers running up and down and diangally in all direction on her spine. Cathy was just staring into nothingness as though she were feeling the same thing. Izumi just felt her heartbeat begin to increase, it sounded like all sounds around her just disappeared in that isntant and all she could hear was just her own heartbeat. She soon snapped out of it when the Giant WereHound howled towards the ground. It snappped her and everyone else out of it. Izumi immeadiety muttered as she felt those heavy vibration move throughout the building. "We have to get out... now!" Cathy looked towards Izumi somewhat pale in the face nodding her head. "I agree..." she uttered. Izumi and Cathy looked towards the door. They merely looked at it as though they were waiting for something to happen. Izumi thought about sending a messege to Jyn, but she wasn't sure if there was enough time to send one. "Lets get the hell outta here." Said Cathy allowed as she ran for the door. This startled Izumi and caused her to jump towards her monk's spade and grab it bag and all and immedietly give chase after Cathy. They were on the fourth floor, so they had to get out as quickly as possible. Izumi knew of a quicker way, but it was a sacrifice to revealing her hitorinji status and she didn't want to do that, even then she didn't even know if it would work, so she would have to do it on a do or die moment. The portal spell she learned a while back came into her mind. The others saw Cathy and Izumi just bolt it out of Jyn's office and they headed straight for the emergency stairs. There was a loud rumble, the first step of the Giant WereHound, that was most definetly felt by others. This caused the others to just stare at each other before they just went crazy and began to run trying to evacuate as well. It wasn't long before Izumi and Cathy busted through the emergency only stair well door. Izumi and Cathy both lost thier balance with that step the beast made, running in heels was a difficult thing you know and they held onto the railing, Izumi had easily caught up with Cathy and they were next to each other holding the railing to recover thier balance before they would start running again down the stairwell.

Action: Because of the large rumbles...Getting the fuck outta HQ as fast as possible. XD

-Word count: 438[3857]
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Post 7:

- Forests -

The Hunter who attacks Sanzo is caught in the grip of the bind. He fights against it, but is caught. His partner sees this and attacks from above. With a flip, he hurls three kunai to the ground to surround Sanzo. Each kunai has a tag connected to the end of it. If they are able to hit the ground, they would create a field to contain Sanzo for a short moment, long enough for an attack and disrupt his bind.

The rest of the Sacred Hunters continue the fight outside the cavern. The battle rages as they take out well over three times their numbers in demons. They move in from the edge to near the entrance. The two village elders support the fighting forces from the rear. The elder, Jin Zasyn, calls from the back.

"There is no time! We must penetrate the cavern before it is too late!"

One of the strongest fighters is Chosu Tarush. He seems to single handedly have a handle over all of the demons who come in his path. He hears this and thrusts both blades into the ground and claps his hands together. This body glows with a white light.

"Right!"

He gives a high pitched whistle and all of the hunters in the path to the caverns entrance retreat to the sides. He focuses.

"Blessed goddess, carve a path of righteousness!"

He thrusts both hands out and a very large wave of spiritual energy rushes over a distance of yards to the entrance area, destroying the demons in its path and those blocking the entrance of the cavern. When the light dies down, a rut is formed in the ground with demon parts fading away and floating up. He picks up his swords and points to the cavern.

"Everyone, converge on the tunnel!"

--

Tiamat places his hand on Seven's head and pets her. He looks back at Imorte who ignored his question.

Inside the cavern there is a loud impact from Chosu's attack. This looks like it's Imorte's signal to speed things up. Imorte answers Tiamat.

"Yes!... actually we should."

He turns to the stone and closes his eyes still talking to Psyre mentally.

"You're interesting, Psyre Prince of East City and Arden, Onitoshi. Stay alive a bit longer and maybe I'll answer your questions later."

His head tilts up and he murmurs incantations in a language undecipherable to others. The markings on the stone glow. The dim room lights up brightly. Wind picks up in the room. Circles form beneath demons. The wind creates a vortex at the stone. Krys forms barriers around them. All of the demons in the room and tunnel are dragged to the stone that sucks them in. The process holds for a full minute. The demons who thought they came here for power or a purpose are unable to stop from behind pulled in. After it is done and most of the demons are pulled in, the rock glows. Imorte turns around, smiles and giggles.

"Ok... we can go now~!"

He opens a portal casually in front of himself. Krys opens a portal in front of her and Tiamat. They walk into the portal and leave the cavern. The bind on Psyre is canceled. The rock burns with energy. The explosion is very large and not only destroys the room, but it destroys the cavern and much of the forest surrounding it. The border demons are taken out in the energy blast and it creates a pillar that rises high into the clouds and starts to expand. Hitogumi Sin calls a retreat.

"It's too late! Hunters, vanish from this area!"

- City -

The large hell hound monster in the City Metro hears a loud howl and turns. The monster's mouth opens and he sends a sonic attack at the flying wolf to knock him into the building behind him at the same time the energy claws attack him. The energy claw attack gets in and strikes the side of the hound beast. The beast roars in pain and stumbles back. Division 12 snipers get in position on the roofs and fire RPG rounds at the monumentus hell hound. In order to stay alive, the three story hell hound absorbs more little hell hounds to regenerate and grow larger. It turns and slams its fist into one of the other buildings with the Division 12 snipers making it collapse on itself.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 Jyn_ba12

. Manifest Destiny .

:: There seemed to be something going on with the large demon near the HQ in the Metro. The orders were to keep the parameter, but with things thinning out, it didn't seem as if any more hell hounds would be approaching the area. For some reason, it almost seemed as if they were converging at the HQ. With that given, I look to the captain of the group we were backing up and advise, "you and your team hold this position. I'm taking my team to the metro." There is a nod given in agreement before he turns to two of his men who are helping with a wounded officer. I turn to my own group and motion for us to get back into the cars to proceed to HQ. It was a good thing that those hounds did not turn whoever they scratched or bit into werewolves, or that would just further compound the laundry list of problems with the city. There was something that was bothering me, however. Somehow the enemy was intelligent to know the beehive to attack. Not even humans fully knew what the Division did and that it was the city's strongest force against spirit, but somehow, whoever was manipulating these mindless hounds seemed to be well aware of where to attack in order to disable much of the city. I make my way back to my car and close the door. Whatever, how however I would back up the forces already there would have to be determined when I was able to get a feel for what was going on, until then, I just hoped that the city barrier would be rising back some time soon. ::

- 3282 -
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:30 pm

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 Ingel_13

.:: Manifest Destiny ::.

As I fell silent, my gaze shifted around at the chaos that was taking place around me as the group we came to assist where dealing with the threat and the men we brought were setting up to aid the group we just joined up with. When Trinity told me she loved me, there was a slight hitch in my breath as I began to think over those thee simple words she had just said and what they meant. For a few seconds, which seemed to last forever, I remained silent as I watched what was going on in front of me until I finally managed to clear my throat and speak, " .. I-I need to go. I'll call you as soon as I am able to. " I said as I reached into my coat and pulled out one of my pistols and took aim in the direction of the hounds, waiting a few moments, giving Trinity enough time to say her goodbyes before I said a simple 'Bye' then hung the phone up and squeeze off a few rounds in the general direction of the hounds. Now that I was off the phone, I slipped it into my pocket and pulled out my other pistol and began to fire both at the hounds, doing my part to keep what was left at bay. When I hear the distress signal, I glance over at Jyn, watching him for a moment before looking towards the Metro as he was doing and catch a glimpse of the large beast standing in the metro. " Holy shit... " were the words I muttered as I looked at the beast before my attention shifted back to Jyn as he informed the men we were backing up, that we were going to the metro. I hold off, waiting for Jyn before I make my way to his car, holstering both my pistols as I come to a stop at the passenger side door, shooting one more glance towards the direction of the large beast before slipping into the car and pulling the door shut behind me.

Post WC: 353
Total WC: 2,625

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:10 pm

He watched the demon rise into the air, and readied himself, for the incoming attack he knew to be coming. He just wasn't sure how it would manifest itself. But he was surprised when the demon hesitated. His eyes narrowed behind his mask as he willed his sword back to his hand. He watched the demon with his sacred blade flying off.

"COWARD! YOU WOULD RUN FROM A FIGHT YOU SOULLESS BEAST! I WILL HAVE MY BLADE BACK! AND I WILL TAKE YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR SHOULDERS MYSELF! EVEN IF I HAVE TO BECOME THE KING OF DEMONS TO DO SO!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

He didn't care for anything but this fight at the moment. If he was in a rage at the sight of the demon with Goranova, he was ready to go supernova at this point. The fleeing demon had been more than ready to fight one minute, but fled the next.

(159/1658)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Manifest Destiny

Unfortunately, before I could get with in range to strike the large hound monster with my sword, he let lose an attack that sent me flying backwards, luckily the first attack I had launched at the beast got through and struck him.. The monster's counter attack sent me flying back into the building behind me, as soon as I came into contact with the glass wall of the building, it gave way to the force of impact and shattered into multiple pieces as I flew through it. After flying through the glass, I collided with a wall before falling to the floor with a thud. I lay on the floor for a second before I began to raise to my feet, sinking my claws into the carpet of the floor and tearing at the carpet some as I let out a low growl, climbing to my feet fully and gazing across the distance, through the hole in the wall, out at the beast, " Come forth my fiendish pets and devour! " I blurted out as I began to move across the floor, making my way back to the opening in the building from where I smashed into it. Seconds after the chant, the familiar I had just summoned began to build as energy began to collect and take form into the creature I desired. The familiar taking shape on my back and extending out into two tendrils, each with wolf like heads on the end of them. As I came to the end of the building, leading outside, I jumped from the edge into the air. Once I had exited the building, I drew my hand to the side and slung it forwards, again unleashing a ripping claws energy attack at the monster. As I moved into the air, one of the wolf headed tendrils began to move and went straight for the monster in an attempt to bite down on the thing.

Post WC: 324
Total WC: 3,330

Attacks:
- Ripping Claw DMG @ Fierce
- Familiar DMG @ Fierce

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:30 am

Though my question is not answered, I find myself deeply intrigued by this demon. I watch with great interest as he starts chanting, I listen intently trying to understand or at least remember the words if they are spoken loud enough, but I can't understand it at all and figure that it is a language that is archaic or ceremonial. The big stone starts glowing and this is the point at which I really wish that I was not trapped because this is probably not going to go well. Glowing rock, chants, and... what the hell is happening? The air vibrates before I can feel a strong pull, but it fades. The demons in the room are pulled towards the stone and they are literally vacuumed into the stone, which I find very intriguing all in itself. Now that is quite impressive... the Bloodwyne that I could create with a stone like that would be amazing. Spend about a week in the Red Forest with that thing and I could capture all sorts of powers and then I could... that would be an even more lucrative business than the Bloodwyne. In fact, I could use the Bloodwyne as a sort of trial version. In a sense, I could become a "Power Broker" if I could fabricate a device or extraction process like that. I watch as the two main entities open portals in front of them and leave. I suppose they got what they came for. Wait... they just absorbed a lot of demons and judging by that loud crash, the enemies are getting closer. Now if I was the male, what would I do? As soon as I no longer feel like I'm being held forcefully, I fly (Wisp) as fast as I can (Godspeed) towards the portal that the male created. He never answered my questions and this is probably not where I want to be since if I had his power, I would try to lure the enemy warriors into this room and reactivate the stone or just try to cave the cavern. I'd be fine with that as an alternative.

If the portal remains open long enough, I would follow the male thru the portal in hopes of getting my questions answered and permission to fight Tiamat since their mission is over now. A thought passes thru my head to hold the girl in place in the cavern room to ensure her death so that she can't interfere whenever I do get to battle Tiamat but that would require me to stay here and this just really doesn't seem like the place I want to be. Provided that I make it thru the portal, I would proceed cautiously, but do my best to keep up with the male entity. Persistence and determination are very important for me to showcase to him if I want him to let me aid him in exchange for the opportunity to kill Tiamat. I had not traveled thru many portals, so this is always an exciting experience for me. I would blanket myself with raw energy just in case his female companion decides to take a shot at me. No point in following him just to get killed.

If the portal closes before I can enter it, I would find myself trapped in the room. The demon hunters would surely attack me if I try to escape, though there's nothing saying that I couldn't take out enough of them to escape. Hell, if the girl could kill two of them so easily, I know that I could dispatch of enough of them. It would be time for me to make a decision and quickly. There is no guarantee that the powerful being is going to cleanse this room, but I know for a fact that there are enemies out there. It might be smarter to simply remain here. The stone activates and this is far more than a cleanse. There is an explosion and energy passes around my body at first before the sheer concentration reaches me, but the energy bathes over my body. The pain is negligible, but the horror that I watch around me tells me well enough that I would have been a fool to challenge his power if this is something that he is capable of. All of the demons left inside the cavern are wiped out. They didn't even have a chance. The room itself even vanishes and I can see the night sky and a bright pillar of light shooting defiantly into the heavens. For a moment I actually ponder whether or not, that pillar could hit or affect Koushi from here. I figure it can't since they are two different realms and the realms are probably not vertically linear.

After the massive display of force and energy concludes, my body would be floating in the air encased in a sphere of energy. My body has some new scratches and minor cuts, but nothing serious. I am intrigued by how I got this new power considering that I haven't had bloodwyne in a while and I didn't drink the blood of any demons here, so how did that happen? The sphere protected me from the bulk of the explosion and is still holding though it was overpowered by the initial force of the blast.

925/4245
Unlock: Magixal: Energy Package
Unlock: Energy - Energy Barrier (Novice)

OOC@Shin: Don't forget about the first day poster bonus/reward! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:05 am

Post 8:

The portal closes just before Psyre can make it.

Outside, the impending doom cause the Sacred Hunters to retreat. The demons are unaware of what is going on, but some of them figure it's not good to stick around. The energy pillar grows in radius until it doubles in size before it fades and retracts. Darkness and silence return to the night. The moonlight shows the hole in the forest. An area on the ground the radius of a city block is scorched. Only a rune symbol is left on the barren ground.

--

While destroying another building, Lance's attack hits the large hound monster. It screams in pain as the second attack strikes it. The familiar attack is successful and bites into the monster's hide. Division 12 snipers set on the ground and surrounding buildings. They aim and fire another wave of RPG rounds at the large monster. The monster's flesh starts to break off of its body. It stumbles around in pain causing the ground to shake with each step. Suddenly, there is an annoucement over the com.

"SpiritNet is coming back online!"

It is very sudden. There is a energy building sound and the invisible spirit barrier surrounding the City Metro rebuilds itself. The Metro weapons systems come back online. Light turrets activate, firing on the scattered hounds left in the Metro. The undamaged weapons near the Division HQ activate and automatic weaponry fires on the dying giant monstery hound (and unfortunately would probably attack Lance too! xD). It takes a matter of minutes to clear out the Metro. The large hound monster falls and deteriotates into white spirit particles. In the Metro, Division 12 claim victory. The men and women of Division 12 cheer at the win of humans over demons. Orders are made quick to tend to the wounded, do a wide spread patrol of the city and to access damages.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:04 am

Manifest Destiny

When the hound screams in pain from my attack, a wolfish grin appears on my face as I watch my familiar get to the hound and bite down onto its hide. As the volly of RPG's are fired at the hound, I use my familiar to get closer to the hound monster and land on its arm, digging my claws into the monsters hide so I would not fall off. By the time I had landed on the monster it was already sumbling around. As it did so, I waited until it was close to the building I had first jumped off of before I jumped from the beast, launching myself from the beast and onto the side of the building before I began to climb up the side of it.

As I come to the top of the building, I move onto it and begin to move over to where I had left my coat before I am greeted with a shot from one of the light turrets that had activated through out this part of the city. The first shot catches me off guard and causes me to stumble back, glacing around before my gaze comes to rest upon the turret that had shot me. Seconds after the first shot, the thing begins shooting at me again, as it starts shooting at me, I jump into the air to try and get out of its line of fire. This, however, turned out to be a bad idea as the turret simply tilted up as it continued shooting at me. I had yet to dispel my familiar and as the turret continues firing at me, one of the tendrils of the familiar launches out from where it was on my back and strikes back at the turret that is firing at me. As the familiar lashes out at the turret, I land in a crouch on all fours, waiting until the turret was taken care of before I dispelled my familiar as I began to move once more. I made my way over to where I had left my coat and grabbed it, slipping the wakizashi I had back into its sheath as I ran along the building, now that the monster was defeated, it was time to get out of this part of the city..

Post WC: 386
Total WC: 3,716

Attacks:
- Familiar DMG @ Fierce

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:01 pm

-Manifest Destiny-

There came relief at the sound of the turrets vibrating through the building. It was like the best massage ever at this point in time. It was felt through the walls, especially to those that were running down the emergency exits. Izumi and Cathy figured that the system was back online, but Izumi didn't want to stop, she wanted to get out and get to Jyn. Cathy had slowed down telling Izumi to slow down also, other random people had stopped as well upon hearing the turrets noises and they cheered and laughed feeling a bit foolish for overreacting. "It sounds like the system is back online Izumi." Izumi would be breathing calmly and normally while Cathy seemed a little winded. "Yeah, but I'm still going to get out, I have to see if Jyn is okay..." Cathy arched a brow. "Why?" Izumi would look at Cathy a moment before she looked away. "I just have to make sure he's okay, I dont like this feeling that i'm getting. It seems like to me it's probably the beginning." Cathy arched a brow. "The beginning?" Izumi returned her head gaze to Cathy and shook her head before taking off. "Nevermind! I just have to make sure that my boss is alright." Izumi would continue on ahead heading for the first floor now and coming out the door in the lobby of the first floor. She had to make sure that she was careful.

Action: still getting out of HQ, currently on the first floor.

-Word count: 243[4100]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:52 pm

At this point in time, I was now becoming agitated. I looked at the being coming from above, and decide to break a vowel and a promise that I had made to Lauren. I held myself there for a moment before leaping forward, underneath the humans projectile attack. I would skid across the ground for a few feet before leaping upwards and driving my knee directly into his chin. I wanted to have no trouble ere whatsoever, so it would be best to get this over with. I didn’t care if the humans or demons were in the way, I wanted to end this night before anyone else could get hurt. Upon landing, I would finish the last of my previous statement.
“from the heavens, I call thee down upon me. Smite my enemy with your mighty bolts.”
I had held my breath the entire time, and finally drew the negative portion out into the open. With my right hand up towards the sky, I would call down a storm of lightning bolts to cover the area.

Location> Western Forest
Tech : Valley of Clasm
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:06 pm

ooc: extending it to give ppl more time to post and catch up w/the current timeline else tomorrow i'm forcing everyone ahead, etc
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:50 pm

. Manifest Destiny .

:: The scream from below catches Domen's attention. Stopping in mid flight, he pauses to consider the meek human beneath him who calls him out in a disrespectful manner. His lip curls in disgust as he looks down at the small human who he believed probably could not even keep up with him if he were to fly to the site of the large demon in the distance and do battle. Answering Adrian, he speaks, "safeguard your tongue human. You speak death unwisely onto yourself. What defense do you have against my might? I could rain down judgment to you and you would be at my mercy. You cannot even reach me as you are now if I were not to move. Be not cocky because I choose to amuse myself with you." ::
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:40 pm

By the time I finally reached the City Metro my car had been scraped and dented so much thanks to having to dodge hellhounds, that I was beginning to fear my employer's reaction. Surely he would understand the necessity behind the damage, especially if I could get close enough to witness anything useful. Before I could get close to the center of the action I could spot the flashing lights and activity of the emergency personnel up ahead. Not wanting to get close enough to be spotted by them, I turn the car into a nearby parking garage and drive all the way to the top deck. From here I should be close enough to see what's going on without being caught in the chaos. At least that was my hope. Pulling the battered vehicle into a space along the far edge of the rooftop parking area, I climb out into the chilly wetness of the night and move to peer over the concrete barrier. What little I could see of the madness below proved to me that the city wasn't under the attack of terrorists or suffering from a gas explosion... unless of course gas explodes to create hellhounds and terrorists have started donning costumes of the beasts. The scientist I had recently met was right, the people of this city deserved to know the truth. How could we continue to defend our home against supernatural forces if our own citizens had no knowledge of our true enemy? While I may not have seen anything that would be valuable to Psyre information wise, I now had a few new complaints to share with him and with Shinji.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Trinity

After ending the conversation with Ingel, and slipping the phone back into my pocket, I turn back to look at my brother now lying on the floor of the bar. "What the hell are you doing down there? And just for the record that might have been a very bad idea. It wasn't the right time... I should have waited... I should have made him say it first... but I didn't know, he could be... he could... that could have been the last... Get up off of that floor and help me clean up. Since we're stuck in here for however much longer the least you could do is make yourself useful." Without waiting for my brother to respond, for fear that he would question my foolish admission further, I turn to make my way to the bar so I could continue my end of day duties and hopefully forget what I had just let slip in that phone call.

Jasper

Once Trin hung up the phone I didn't have a chance to jump in and start asking about that choice of words. Instead she asked why I was on the floor and then launched right in to some incoherent babble that I could barely follow. What I did gather was that while she was second guessing her saying the words, she was not denying the feeling behind them. Her rambles end with an order for me to get up and help her clean, an order that I wasn't about to disobey. When Trin had something on her mind or wanted to avoid a serious issue she turned into a cleaning machine, and expected everyone in the general vicinity to fall in line with her. Rising to my feet, brushing myself off, I do just that. In the midst of cleaning I find a few brief opportunities to pop into the kitchen to ask the guys back there if they have heard anything else from the news they were vigilantly watching.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:47 pm

"You have no right to use that sword. It belongs to me. And I will have it back no matter what the cost. If I have to become Fu Leng himself I will take it back after swallowing your soul into the very depths of Jigoku! Demon or not you're still only mortal in this world. You can be killed just as I can. Wipe clean the powers of darkness, and purify the land!" he said.

He felt the flow of mana immediately after completing the spell. He raised his arms, sutra cards flying from his sleeves. He wasn't sure if he'd be powerful enough to stop the demon, but if he could just get the beast down on the ground then the advantage would be lost. But the question was was his spell strong enough to actually work?

(138/1796)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:56 am

I kept my hand on the ground, bringing down a large series of lightning bolts straight into the light. My body reacted without my thoughts telling it to, and probably by some form of subtle survival instinct. Before I knew it, I shot up into the air, and away from the white light. The rumble of energy had pushed the next limit out of me, and gave me something that I had lost long ago. The ability to fly had returned as a surprise to me, but with great usage. If I had not been pressed into disaster it probably would have never returned in the first place. I thrust the lightning bolts down into the white pillar of energy as I flew backwards, trying to counter some of what began to overtake me. Although it didn’t take me long to escape the blast, I was left with a sizzled set of clothing, a half burnt hand, and a very, very irritated mood. Whoever did that was certainly dangerous, and needed to be taken care of, and Fast.

As the explosion subsided, I looked over across the sky to a glowing barrier. There was something strange about that, so I floated there for a minute while watching it.

Location> Western Forest, floating. unlocked Fly, 548 words total for last 3 posts
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:12 pm

I had yet to notice the fact that the bleeding had been contained already by my innate psionic healing activating on its own long enough to sustain me. Looking around me, I begin to wonder what exactly happened. I remember the male demon causing a reaction in the demon vacuum stone and then boom. I am thoroughly impressed to say the least. As I remain here still somewhat awestruck, the feeling fades as I notice the lightning storm for the first time. The other thing that I notice is that in the flashes of light it appears that there is another spiritual being that survived the blast and is flying vertically... well now the entity is flying this way. The sun has not risen yet, so my powers are still at full power. Good, because after what I've seen, I have no clue if this one is going to be hostile or not. Once it gets closer, I would refresh the barrier around me to full strength. I chant quietly, "Blood of the Dark Kami protect me from those who may wish to do me harm." The barrier glows a radiant silver that is accented by the moonlight and lightning flashes. Once the entity comes within speaking range, flames would appear in front of him spelling out the question, "What do you want?" I figure if he is hostile, I can set him on fire from over there to give myself time to maneuver. I await the answer from this one. I can make out blond hair, but none of the other features seem expressly demonic. I don't know any humans that can fly though.

290/535
Unlock: Magixal: Energy Package (3000)
Unlock: Energy - Energy Barrier (Novice) (1000)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:22 pm

I moved myself slowly towards the other flying being. If he had the ability to survive that, then he was probably some higher being like myself., and that was some good news. I didn’t really have time or effort to fight anymore, as I had already drawn two lightning storms in one night. Mentally, I just wanted a margarita and a bed. Lauren was probably worried about me and her father, but he was none of my concern. Something had released a large amount of energy, and that greatly bothered me. There weren’t supposed to be beings that powerful down here, and that raised great concern. I came to a stop in front of the flaming words, and immediately let out a light laugh.

“what do I want? How about a nice cold drink and some sleep.. its been one hell of a night, right? What about you? What’s your deal up here pyro?”

I had hoped that he wouldn’t take the pyro comment to seriously. I was tired and not really caring about using any bit of tact whatsoever. The only thing that I had to work with was that the humans had fled, the demons were dead, something had cratered a section of the forest, and the only two beings floating here were the two of us. Maybe he could answer a few of my questions. I hadn’t really been down here very long, and there were a lot of things I needed cleared up.

Location> Western Forest, floating. 247 words
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:26 pm

My eyebrow quirks at the pyro comment and I look at him a bit closer wondering what exactly he is doing out here, but I am certain that if he has any of those "essence discerning powers" then he would have more questions than I care to answer. The fire goes away and I drop the orb as to remove attention from the two of us. Besides, I don't see myself needed to fight him tonight. One hell of a night? Considering where I just came from and what those two higher order entities were able to do here, that is quite an understatement. I look at him allowing him to come closer if he wanted before I respond to him, "A drink would be a good idea. Sleep is not a luxury I have in this... area. The sun will be rising all too soon and I have been away from work for long enough. What I came out here just escaped. What are you doing out here b/c there are no good bars or hotels out here?" I could tell that he had the form of a human, but he was full spirit. What kind or any of that I am not sure of, but for sure, he is a spirit. This might be interesting after all. This new realization brings forth a very simple and direct question, "What are you doing in the realm?"

250/785
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:28 am

I listened to what he had to say, and smiled a bit at his responses. It was nice to find another laid back individual out here. I hadn’t been down here for very long, and was still recovering my powers, but things were slowly getting better. It seemed that dawn was quickly approaching, and judging by the eastern lit skies, the night was soon to be over. I had to think about most o his answers for a moment, but before I could respond to any of them, he asked a question that no one else had, besides Lauren. It had been a long story for me to explain, and would take more time than we had right here. Shaking my head, I thought for a moment about the time that I had spent up there through the battle that cast me down into this realm. Right now, my priority was getting back there, but I couldn’t do that if I left things down here in shambles. Unfortunately, that was exactly what I figured was going to happen if a being that powerful was allowed to exist. There were separate realms for a reason, and this was unacceptable.

“It’s a long story saved for elsewhere. . The humans will return shortly to find the aftermath, and begin their cleanup procedures. If we want to leave, we should do so now.”

Location> Western Forest, floating. 230 words [3728] {4528-700}
Tech : None, recovering
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:56 am

+ Saga Conclusion +
The night's conclusion and the following days

The forest is quiet. The sacred hunters retreat. The Demon and spirit population took a heavy toll being sucked into the rock and with the blast and all.
The shrine/cavern and the large bolder within are no where to be found.
Two large-area rune symbols now exist in Sai, one in East City and the other in the Forest.
The Division 12 licks its wounds and scatters across the important parts of the city for patrol. Crews work through the night to help Civilians, medic tents set up around

the city, bad cases are taken to the hospital for urgent care. The cause of the destruction is claimed to be a terrorist biological weapon.

--

Mayor Philopher declares a war on terror!
"My citizens, we will have to elevate security within the city. Over the next month, there will be changes for the protection of the residents who seek peace. We will smoke out the terrorists and bring them to justice. I will not allow this to go on any further or for any more Saicitizen lives to be taken."

The news reports:

"The Mayor is declaring a war on terror as well as a new technological "Safety Net" (this'll basically be SpiritNet 2.0) that will soon be under construction over much of the city (the outer circle: Metro, Academic District and much of East City). The mayor insures this will increase the safety of civilians without altering their life."

"The city is on fuschia alert. Citizens are checked by Division 12 and police officers coming in and out of East City. Security is tight and civilians are alarmed. The threat of terror hangs just around the corner, but the Mayor and the Council assure they have a handle on the situation so that another Night of Terror will not happen again."

"Mayor Philopher is passionate he would not lose to the terrorist threats and they would force them out of the city. We'll see how this goes. In the mean time, the city and many of its citizens are forced to pick up the pieces after a devestating night attack by the unnamed terrorist cell."
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:56 am

I'm not one to argue with sound logic and I have to admit that sooner than later those known as the Sacred Hunters would be returning to see to damage and effects of the explosion. We needed to leave. I look at the spirit trying to discern what exactly his story was judging by the looks of him, but I get nothing. I need to have Torizo teach me how to dissect someone via visual analysis. Another time tho. "Yes, another time. You should come by my office some time to have that talk. Psi Voli Strategic Solutions. I'll be looking forward to scheduling that meeting. Until then, spirit. Stay alive." With that I fly off at Godspeed to make my way to East City as quickly as possible heading for the Psi Voli Luxury Suites. It was time to rest but before I can rest, I have to pay a little visit to someone... hopefully she's alone tonight because I DEFINITELY don't wanna walk in on something inappropriate. I have to wonder if she has completed the tasks that were set forth for her. Especially considering that she had extra time to do it.

While I am flying to East City, I raise up my hood to conceal my appearance and thus my identity, which is more important to conceal. I also play back the events of this night back in my mind. Looking over the city, I can see patches of smoke and fire in select blocks as well as blackouts in Gothstone. Gothstone... I should probably look into some public works projects for that place. They deserve to have quality living and resources flowing thru that area of the city as well. I figure East City has enough going on that I can shift my focus to the City Metro projects and now some undertakings in Gothstone. Back to business it would seem...

335/1020
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Alexis

I stayed at my perch for a little while after the major action died down. Once I saw the government forces move in to begin the triage and damage assessment process I knew it was time to leave. As I turned back to my car I had to take a minute to inspect the damage my experimental driving had done. As far as my untrained eyes could tell the damage was mainly superficial, I could detect no lost fluid on the cement below the engine. I assumed that the body damage would be too extensive to repair so I would be looking at full panel replacement which is going to cost a pretty penny. No amount of money was more important than making it through those patrolling hounds safely and while my bank account was going to feel a great deal of pain after tonight, I was grateful that it wouldn't be my body.

Climbing into the car, my heart freezes as I turn the key, I was afraid that it wouldn't start. By the grace of some higher power the engine roared to life and I was free to buckle up and make my way home, avoiding the active clean up efforts whenever possible.

Trinity (Jasper)

With the bar scrubbed clean, cleaner than it has probably been in the last decade, I finally ran out of activity to keep me busy and wandered into the kitchen to check the news reports. Once I heard that the attack was declared over, and that hell hounds had amazingly become biological weapons from terrorists, I knew I could convince Ric to let my brother and me head on home. While I went to go work on Ric, I sent Jasper and the kitchen guys to the front doors to disassemble the make shift barricade they had put up.

The older man didn't need much convincing, he was tired and ready to have the place cleared out, so I was ready to leave by the time my brother and the other guys had the last pool table back in place in the pool room. After assuring Ric that we would be careful Jasper and I left the bar to make the journey home on foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]   Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Event - Manifest Destiny [open globally]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3