Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] Empty
PostSubject: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] Izu
The engine revved like a purring kitten and soon roared down the street like a thunderous tiger. She loved that sound it made her grin with evil intentions of doing some crazy stunts with this car. But those were few moments she had thoughts like that, right now she was on her day off. Off from her secretarial work and from her acting work. Life sure has been busy since she had returned from the forest. Right now she was looking to relax and she had thought of the perfect spot which was Starlight Point. It's a rather high point in the northern hieghts at overlooks the entire ocean and gives you a very clear view of the stars at night espcially the true northern star. It was a a perfect relaxation spot for her right now. It was a highly protected place and there shouldn't be any spirits around. Well it didn't matter to her so long as they weren't hostile she wouldn't have to destroy them. She came up to the parking spot to Starlight Point. It seemed like no one was really there, she didn't see any other cars parked in the parking lot. She came out and locked her car and placed her keys between her breasts. She looked up to the top of the point and she had smiled. there was a very nice breeze and the sun was out. "It feels nice." she uttered to herself as she would start to walk towards the bottom of Starlight point. She stopped a moment and she looked around. Was someone in the area? She saw nothing and merely shrugged her shoulders and she began to make her way to the top of the point.

-Word count:288
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:25 pm

The beautiful stars. That was all that I could really think about right now. The nights had been clear lately, and it was really nice to get back out and about. Things were finally settling down at Lauren’s manor, and the cops had started to lay off the area. I had just recently been able to start going outside again, but only when Lauren was with me. My secret was more important to her than anything. As long as she kept me safe, I would protect her whenever she needed it. It was hard getting around without one of those pesky humans messing around with my stuff. I moved quickly through the underbrush, trying to avoid the main road before getting to the cliffs. Upon arrival, I perched myself up on the rocks, looking over the ocean. I could feel the soft, fall air floating around my body. There was a gleam of sunlight across the water, so I sat upon the rock and watched the soft waves down on the beach in the distance. I couldn’t feel anyone really around me, so I relaxed a bit. A soft, blue and yellow glow would lightly be given off in my relaxed mood. It would probably have been better to be in my other form, but it was easier to get in and out of Laurens manner as a simple cat.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:56 am

For now there wasnt anything to worry about. She had her phone set to vibrate and it was located where it always was on the inside jacket pocket of her jacket. She normally never got a call, but she had it for just in case of an emergency. Izumi would continue to make her way up the point heading for the top. As she would walk her mind would wander as she was remembering the last time she was up here. It was many years ago, and it has changed since then, but it was still generally the same. Back then it seemed a bit more peaceful then now. Now it seemed like this place had been disturbed many times over. Soon she came close to the top, the walk wasn't bothering her at all since she's walked farther especially in heels. She was close to the top when she stopped again. There was that feeling again as though your being followed. Geez, since she's been apart of Division 12 things just gotten more paranoid around her and she keeps getting this being followed feeling. But from what she could see, there wasn't anything in the area. She turned her head and look towards the top of the point and finally she would arrive there. She stopped her walking as she looked out to the point and she had a broad gentle smile. She walked up near the rock that was near by but she stood next to it and just kept her gazed focused upon the ocean. she had just yet to notice the feline that was settled upon the rock since her focus was upon the view.

-Word count:280 [568]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:00 pm

I sat there, overlooking the ocean waves while wondering about the other realm. I had not the energy to get back up there right now, but it would be soon. I really had nothing to worry about. Now that I had been able to return to my normal self, I could restart my training. The first stage had gone over rather well, and now all I had left to do was figure out how to open up my lightning passages once again. That was the trick to purifying your internal energy. By forcing it slowly through spiritual filters, a being could refine it over and over until it was able to reach its peak energy output. Unfortunately for me, most of my energy filters were closed off from the battle with my brother, the ice dragon. I narrowed my view and kept forward, standing up to all fours for a moment, then returning to my seated place. I could hear footsteps coming up from behind me. Tightening the muscles through my body, I tried to relax, with the idea of keeping myself unnoticed. I didn’t really have time to hit the bushes, so instead I just sat there. A young human lady waltzed up and stood there, only a couple feet away from me. I looked at her, tilting my head to the side with a hint of curiosity. There was something interesting about her. I watched her for a few moments, waiting to see if she was going to make a move. After a bit of boredom, I decided to go just a little bit further. Something told me it was a bad idea, but then again, I really didn’t take too much to my gut feelings. I was the lightning tiger after all, so hesitation wasn’t really one of my finest qualities. Then again, neither was thinking ahead.
“meow.” [311/ 543]
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:51 pm

As she stood there gazing toards the lovely view. she heard a meow, the first thing that came to her mind was Little Ghost, from her boss's apartment. But he didn't follow her, she left him in the apartment, didn't she? Why would she think something like that would happen? She turned her gaze now over to where the meow had came from and it was most certaintly indeed a cat. She stared at it a moment taking in it's appearance and she soon came to a smile. "Awwwww..." she started out first as she faced the small feline. "It's a kitty." she said in a cutesy type of voice as she crouched down to look at the feline face to face, when she did this motion, glasses that was resting upon her head just dropped down. They looked like they were perscription glasses, but they weren't merely there to add into her appearance, she's been told glasses made her look better. But that's to the opinion of others. She rested her arms upon her lap as she still smiled. "Hello little one, what are you doing here? I take it your enjoying the view also. I hope I didn't interupt anything. I just came to watch the view myself and watch the sun go down."

-Word count:216 [784]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:16 pm

The only thing that could have possibly gone through my head at this point of time was “helloooo nurse”. I saw that on a TV back at the mansion a couple weeks ago. The lady was beautiful for a human. I sat in front of her with a smile on my face. The sun was slowly starting to descend towards the watery horizon. Her glasses accented her overall appearance quite nicely. Lifting my weight up off of my hind legs, I moved towards her just a bit. Twisting my body, my tail rose upwards and curled while I walked in a light circle around her present location. Another meow pressed between my lips while I stopped right in front of her, and sat down. Her voice was soft and pleasant, making it rather relaxing to the ears. It had been a long day of hard work, and a decent hike up these hills in this body. The last thing that I needed was to stress out about something stupid or useless. Thankfully, she was neither. With the best tone I could manage, I let a soft purr come out of my lips to let her know I was on friendly terms. [211 / 754]
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Izumi merely blinked as she thought she saw a smile on the cats face. Was her eyes playing tricks on her? Last she remembered was that cats can't smile. Could they? she shrugged it off and merely figured her eyes playing tricks on her as the kitty had walked in a light circle around her as if inspecting her. Izumi would turn her head as she watched the kitty, when the kitty got to the point where her head couldn't turn that way, she merely turned her head in the opposite direction to meet the kitty on the otherside and follow him as her walked in front of her. She merely giggled from what she saw, it seemed that this cat was use to human, was it possible that this cat was owned or constantly given attention to by humans? She heard the feline purring and she merely closed her eyes in a pleasent manner as she smiled. "Would it be okay if we watched the sunset? The stars from here are extremely beautiful so lets watch them together, okay?" she uttered in a soft voice as she would get up and move over a little closer to the edge of Starlight point and she sat down with her legs on either side of her, and she would gaze back to the kitty and she patted the soft grass next to her. "Sit next to me."

-Word count:236 [1020]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:08 am

I tried to not nod my head in response to her words. I didn’t want her to think that I actually understood her or anything, but it was quite difficult to resist the temptation to relax a little bit. I twisted my body around and sat there to watch her relocate. She was kind of cute now that I thought about it. Oh well. I had my angel on the other side, well, if she even knew that I was still alive. A light chuckle came through my mind when I stood up. This was a really, really bad idea. I probably should have hit the bushes as soon as she showed herself, but it was far too late for that now. Shrugging my shoulders, I waltzed over to her side where she patted the ground, and plopped. The grass was rather soft, and greatly enjoyable. I had tried to come up here at least once every week or so, and I had never seen her here. It made me wonder who she was. She didn’t really look like the high and mighty type that graced us with their presence. Oh well. Maybe she would slip up or something and tell me. I didn’t want to be direct here, especially not with where I was. I couldn’t tell if she was armed or not, and that slightly bothered me. If things did go the wrong way, I wouldn’t have much to do in terms of escape, besides actually running. Then again, I did that rather well lately. [257 / 1011]
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 am

Izumi would turn her head back towards the view and just watch. IF the kitty left, it left, if it came it came. It didn't bother her which the feline decided to do. She merely shifted her eyes the moment she saw the cat sit next to her. At least the kitty was capable of understanding. Someone must have taught it some tricks. This feline was too docile to just be a stray. her eyes returned to looking ahead of her as she would talk to the feline as though it actually understood. "This place is really beautiful, I try to come here at least once a month or so, mostly i'm capable of making it when i have some free time." She had her hands resting upon her lap as she kept her eyes foreward. IT was too bad this feline cat can't talk, she felt kinda stupid talking to herself like this. "I use to come here a lot many years back."

-Word count:165 [1185]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:20 pm

I sat there on the soft grass beside her while gazing out across the waves. Her voice was nice and soft, and took part of my sore shoulders away. I lay down for a moment of thought while thinking about my next course of action. If she told anyone, I doubted anyone would believe her. With only a feeling in my stomach, I decided to go ahead and look at the sunset through a normal type of vision, not an obscured one. It wasn’t like I was an evil demon that wanted to consume her flesh or anything like that, I just wanted to watch the sunset with her. I stood up and walked a few feet away from her. Trying to focus a bit on my internal passageways, I pushed through two of them, allowing my body to glow a soft shade of blue. A little crackle of electricity would emerge, but would be kept under control. The last thing I needed was a fight. Standing upwards, the light would shift into a new form.
“that’s a bit better..”
I pulled my hand up and ran it through my hair. The soft yellow strands had survived the transformation once again. It was only the second time I had done it, and I was still getting used to it again. After spending so much time in that form, I had almost become content with it. What a waste that would have been. I looked past the young lady and stepped to the cliff, ignoring her for a moment.
“Its beautiful.” [260 / 1271]
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:42 pm

Izumi kept her gaze onto the view until she noticed a blue glow in her peripheral which caused her to look in it's direction. It was the kitty that was the next to her, it was being covered in sparks and a blue glow. she merely blinked, well this comfirmed that the feline was a spirit of sorts,maybe a demon. She merely watched it as it transformed into a man and blinked taken a back by it. Well this was her first experience with a feline that transformed into a human, so she was indeed surprsied, but it bearly showed upon her face. with her family background and the line of work she ended up in, this shouldn't be as surprising as it was. She merely placed her fingers upon her glasses and shifted them up on her nose a bit. Taking that time to sort her mind out. okay...so the kitty that I was talking to was an otherworldly being.... her blue eyes shifted to him a moment as he stated that the view was beautiful. not a bad looking guy at that...okay Izumi, keep calm...no need to freak out about this. It's irrelavent to freak out....right? I mean i've seen worse, just about a month ago i was fighting a giant worm for god sakes. Izumi would then lower her fingers from her glasses as she returned them to her lap and she smiled happily. "The scenery hasn't changed in years, and no matter how many times I come here, it's still a breath taking view."

-Word count:260 [1445]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 pm

I stood there with my legs slightly spread. My back was sore from the workout earlier, but it felt really, really good to stretch out. A diet of just fish wasn’t going to cut it now that I had gained access to my normal form. The sun was beginning to descend across the open sky. There were a few clouds that moved aimlessly without purpose, but none of them came near the bright orange glow. The blue waters were glittery in the distance, shining like a thousand pearls . I tilted my head back, letting the soft, gentle breeze carry my dirty blonde hair back away from my body. Before it could settle, I turned slightly to smile at the young lady. It was nice to make eye contact, if only for a short moment. I didn’t let myself look her over, for I had seen enough when I was in my weaker form.
“I try to make it up here every week. It’s a beautiful view, and it takes stress of the mind. I’m not from around here, so it’s hard to find something still untouched by the destructive ways of your race”
I released a light laugh at the thought of being something completely different from her. A fact was a fact. Speaking of that, I wondered who she was..
“So cutie, you got a name?” [229 / 1500]
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Izumi would listen to him and merely allow herself to think about how the hitorinji's acted and such and she merely shrugged her shoulders. She wasn't sure what he was talking about. All sorts of races causes destruction upon the land, whether it be human, or demon, or even spirit, but she didn't bother making a mention of this and merely she smiled and gazed back towards the sun that was slowly falling on the horizon. This place they lived in was a place completely and entirely built by humans, so having actually land was difficult since this place wasn't exactly grown onto the earth many many years ago. So he tries to make it to this place at least once a week to release his stress. What could he be stressing about? He's some sort of spirit, what would he need to stress about? Izumi took a moment to think and merely looked to him when he asked if she had a name. It was a simple question. "I do have a name." she answered it. She didn't feel the need to actually say her name because he didn't ask what he name was. She merely smiled a little after she said what she said. Finding it a little funny.

-Word count:212 [1657]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:39 pm

A name was nice. I had nearly forgotten my own while trapped inside that stupid cats body. If it weren’t for the nightmares of my defeat ever night, I would surely have slipped into a life of seclusion without even realizing it. I liked her voice. It was rather soothing, much like Laurens. Something Lauren did when she first found me was sing at night. It helped me get to sleep. I wondered if this girl had a home of her own, or if she was from the city. I had been drawn to the city, but for some reason I couldn’t get there. It was a troubling thing, but it was what it was. I turned my body to face her for a moment, shifting my weight backwards onto my left heel for a moment to slide it around. My left hand found its way to my pocket, and my right hand moved gently through my hair once again.
“If it’s as nice as your voice, I look forward to hearing it.“
I wondered if it would be okay for me to give my name. I was unsure of the humans Intel on the spirit world. If they knew of the political battles that we had inside our own ranks, it would be a great disadvantage and a possible disaster for me if they found out who I was. The lightning tiger was a name I had been given through combat, it wasn’t something that was earned easily. Unfortunately, with that came responsibility and I had to tread lightly here. [261 / 1761 ]
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Izumi watched this guy and merely listened to him as she kept a calm composure, niether looking as though she was impressed with his looks, or surprised that he just transformed. She just kept calm and pleasently happy looking with a very gentle sincereness to her. She giggled to when he complimented upon her voice. "Why thank you." she uttered as she noticed that so far he passed his hands through his hair twice, was this a habit? Or was he conceited with his looks that he thinks that passing his hand through his hair would improve his looks? It mattered not to Izumi. "My name is Hiramoto, Izumi Hiramoto." She knew somethings about the spiritual realm, but that was only as far as what was in her family's library in the woods. She hasn't read them all, so theres still a lot of information for her to read up on, but she hasn't been there much to find out anymore. "what is your name gentle feline spirit?" she asked him as though it was casual to speak to a spiritual entity.

-Word count:184 [1841]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:46 pm

I turned back to watch the sun as it slowly declined across the horizon. It cast lines of orange and purple shades across the sky. The beautiful colors were exactly what I had come here for after all. Her voice was rather nice, and every word that she spoke sent a little chill up my spine. There was something about it that was entrancing. I thought about her question for a moment. It was a rather simple one, that couldn’t be avoided. I didn’t want to lie to her, but I couldn’t exactly tell her everything. If she worked for the government or military, this could be a disaster. Oh well. I guess I could just take things as they came. If all else failed, I could probably throw her off the cliff or something. I hope it didn’t get to that though. I turned back to face the sunset while putting my right hand into its respective pocket. Maybe things would be okay. Besides, I kind of had a good feeling about this one. Lauren wasn’t going to like it, but nothing said I had to tell her either.
“Sanzon.. Sanzon Loki.” [193 / 1954]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:29 pm

This guy seemed rather refined in the way he spoke and how he stood. Izumi kept her eyes upon him now merely awaiting for his answer. From what she read off of his of his body movements and the way he sounded alone, she guessed as much that he must have been in some high society of some sort. It seems that even in the otherworld there was things such as class. She finally gotten that answer that she was waiting for. Sanzon Loki, she merely gazed at him and thought about his name a moment. For some aching reason it sounded as though it was something everyone should know, but she couldn't get her finger upon it. "Sound's commanding...." she uttered as she giggled soon after that. Her blue eyes looked over to the sun as it was getting closer and closer to fully disappearing into the horizon. "this place gets so beautiful at night. I hope you dont have to return back anytime soon." Izumi wasn't stupid, from the way he acted towards a human in cat form, he must have had some interactions with humans before plus he seemed to hold some form of respect towards humans also, since he didn't just come out with some sort of superiority complex about him.

-Word count:216 [2057]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Point [Antifreke, open]   Starlight Point [Antifreke, open] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 pm

A quiet hum started off, some distance from the peak, gradually growing to a loud hum, then a roar. A rather young figure emerged, riding atop a black bike that appeared to be armored, oddly enough. On the side, a rather noticeable red swastika was painted, which the man dusted off briefly once he'd parked some 30 feet away from the others and dismounted.
Removing his helmet, the man shook out his hair, which fell like so much curly spun gold about his shoulders. His overall dress didn't say "skinhead" so much as "rich kid looking fashionably poor", with his ripped black jeans and grungy band shirt. His steel-toed Doc Martin boots were well polished, however, and other than the almost theatrically smudged shirt, the rest of the young man appeared meticulously groomed. Opening up the trunk of the bike, or rather, lifting up a piece of the armor that had a compartment beneath, he withdrew an easel, a canvas, and various paints, both normal and oddly labelled. "Oh darn... I hope this sunset lasts a little bit more..." he said aloud to himself. "I knew I should've come earlier...". Removing his fingerless gloves, the newcomer set up his easel, noticing briefly that there were others there and flashing a broad smile in their general direction, almost stumbling in his hurry to get his paints and brushes in order so he could begin.

Current Theme: Spittin' Narcissism by Jose' the Bronx Rican