Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starlight decision

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:29 am

Starlight decision Izuzu2_01
wc: 366
pc: 1

It was in the dead of the night when this had occurred and Izumi just couldn't go to sleep, something had been causing her to toss and turn in the middle of the night and made her feel restless like something was missing. So she had left to explore the night to let her 'wings' spread and enjoy it's moonlight. So she had sent a letter to Jyn, with the use of her portal ability, she made it do that the letter would teleport into his room and land upon his face. Hopefully it would wake him up so that he could read the letter.

The contents of the letter is as follows;

Dear Jyn,

Hello Baby, it's me Izumi. I feel restless and can't sleep. Something is bothering me so I am walking around in the night to try to clear my head. I hope if your not annoyed by this sudden wake up if you could meet me. I'll be waiting at Starlight point that's not that far from you at the very top I'll be there waiting. So please come, I have something I want to tell you.

Much love,
Izumi <3

Starlight point is the highest point which gave you a fantastic view of the entire city and a lovely view of the sky. Usually one would have to walk up the pathway of Starlight point since they have it blocked with stopping posts so vehicles couldn't pass by. The top of Starlight point opened out into a broad flat bowl opening that had several benches lines around the bowl. a few feet from the railings that were there to keep people from falling off it's edge. Some trees were also about. Izumi was sitting there upon a bench merely gazing out towards the night star filled sky. The look in her eyes seemed lost and wanting as if searching for the right answer. Her hair lengthy and long just dressing down to the floor and resting upon it as she sat there in a silky night gown. Her palms placed upon the bench on either side of her. She sat there waiting.

Starlight decision Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Starlight decision Jynbox_01
I find myself in some generic portion of the Lower Commons in a dimly lit alleyway, standing with my hands in the pockets of the large black full length coat that I wore on my shoulders. My gaze shifts forwards in the lacking light with my eye set thoroughly on the figure before me; it was a figure I knew good and well. The figure was dressed in a white business suit with matching white dress shoes. A hand lifts casually through his blond hair as Sanzon looks up towards me and questions sarcastically, “I know you’re not going to arrest me for taking a leak on the side of a building. The VIP toilets were clogged up.” Without warning and in a quick draw manner, my right hand ejects from my pocket, manifesting in it, my P90 pistol. The shot is fired instantaneously with the movement and a bullet is lodged in the heart of the demon that looks to me in confusion before looking down and placing his hand over the seeping wound in his chest. Vivid red blood pours from the hole through the gaps in his fingers, staining his hand as his face shifts from a look of confusion to utter despair. His head sags down and his shoulders slump as he falls over and to the side. Casually I walk up to the demon and stand over him, looking down in a remorseless manner. The gun hanging at my side lifts up and several more shots echo into the night until the clip is expired and the sound of the shells ringing on the concrete reverberates within a deep silence. Blood spreads out from the demon as I lift the gun, allowing the clip to slide from the chamber, then reloading, saying the witty one liner, “that’s what she said…” It didn’t make sense, but it didn’t have to. Suddenly Sanzon’s eyes open rapidly and his hand shoots up unnaturally, extending his arm as it comes to cover my face. I struggle with the hand, fighting against it as my body squirms to the left and the right.

I lift up suddenly in bed with a heavy breath, wiping my face rapidly to make sure nothing was on it. Looking down, I notice a piece of paper on my lap. “The hell…” I mutter lightly as I reach down to pick it up. My breath begins to even out as I compose from the good dream turned nightmare. Reading the contents of the letter doesn’t do much to settle me. After reading it, I take a moment to wipe my face and assure I was fully awake before looking around the room casually. I look down at it once more and read the last few lines, understanding that this must have been sent to me just now. My gaze shifts over to the clock as I look to see what time it was; it was pretty late. Looking back to the letter, I felt an ominous feeling as I murmur in a husky voice, “damn… she’s pregnant…” I clear my throat and shift the covers from over me. I was pretty certain that she used birth control, but I felt that when a woman says ‘I have something to tell you’ it was normally something pretty tragic or life changing; it if were something simple, it could just be texted. On top of that, the dramatic element of a setting or atmosphere didn’t seem to make this any less likely to be something less than horrible, especially if it made her restless.

I sit the paper down on the night stand to the side of my bed and stand up wearing only a pair of black and blue trimmed boxers. I pause for a moment to collect myself and figure that I should probably meet her there. With a light sigh, I move from my bed over to the closet to get some clothes on my body before I left.

After dressing in black slacks, shoes, a button up collared shirt and my usual full length overcoat, I make my way downstairs and to the Enforcer. After starting it up, I leave my home and head towards Starlight Point. It didn’t take long for the Enforcer to pull up to the point and park near the summit. From the parking area, I dismount the Enforcer and proceed in walking the rest of the way to the point. During my walk, I would be able to sense out and feel Izumi to make sure I was heading in the right direction. After a bit of walking, I would approach the area where she would be perched.

780 / 780
Starlight decision Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:58 pm

wc: 193 | 559
pc: 2

Sitting there her eyes closed as she listened to the area merely taking in the gentle breeze and listening to the natural background. It was a nice night and it was such a beautiful view. She was waiting for the person she cared about and she just waited, not speaking a word and merely just listening to her surroundings. She wasn't really bothering with sensing out in the area as she wasn't really per say in the mood to keep so defensive. Not that it mattered in this area.

She thought about several thing's and figured that since they've been together for quite sometime it was time to actually put some serious thought into this and make some big decisions. she just wanted to speak with him in person and figured this would be a nice place to decide some changes. Thought the time might have been quite late, but Izumi didn't seem bothered by it, hopefully Jyn wasn't. She heard noise and blinked her eyes open as she would glance back and look toward's the sound seeing a figure she smiled as she felt his energy. "Jyn..."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:56 pm

The starry skies are in her background as my gaze comes to settle on my current mate. As normal, she seemed beautiful in the dim night light. It was a bit refreshing to see the smile on her face in place of something worst, much like a frown or worried look. That meant that she at least wasn’t outwardly fretting and it made me feel a bit better, though, the time did seem a bit awkward to me. It would be an understatement for me to say that I dated women who were a bit unorthodox so it seemed like I was getting more and more used to weird requests rather than thinking them out of the ordinary or being bothered by them.

With a nod, I acknowledge her calling of my name and continue on my way towards her. I see her perched upon the branch and come to stop near her position with my hands still in the pockets of my full length coat as I look to her and greet, “I got your letter. It woke me from a pretty good dream.” My face wouldn’t be tinted with annoyance or anything like that; it would seem softly content. Since I figured everything was alright, I would question the situation with the simple, “if you’re having trouble sleeping, you should try waking up earlier.” It was a light tease accompanied with no real indication that I was joking, but knowing that she ‘got’ me, I knew that she would know my intentions almost automatically.

256 / 1036
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:09 am

wc: 145 | 704
pc: 3

Looking to him she stuck her tongue out at him at his teasing as she giggled to herself softly. "Silly." she responded to him as she looked out to the scenery as she stared. "I'm sorry my letter woke you from a good dream, but thank you for coming out. Sorry that I did this so late at night instead of just waiting for the morning." She would move from her position to that being next to him so that she can go and give him a kiss. "I've been thinking a lot lately." She stated as she moved her hands behind her back as she would stand next to him and lean against him with the hands behind her back. "We've been together for a long time haven't we...." She stated her thoughts thinking about the length of time she's been together with Jyn.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 pm

A soft grin pulls to the side of my face when she sticks her tongue out at me. The apology is met with a shrug as it was better a letter from her than a page about the city being destroyed by some type of demons. I was fully enjoying this lull in the conflict to allow the Division to continue to stock up and prepare for the eminent danger that probably lurked in the future. My gaze would follow the movements her body made from where it was until it was to my side. The kiss would be accepted from her and I would simply stand normally as she leaned against me. The hand on her side would eventually leave the pocket on that side and move to wrap about her slender waist in a half hug while we stood there. My cheek rested against the top of her head and soft hair as I hear her concluding words and agree, “a painfully long time.” Of course, this was all in teasing as well. Even though things were going on with both of us, the march of time continues to proceed in its own unstoppable manner. It seemed like the time was moving on without me even noticing it go by. I had had a big shift in the way I lived and had moved into the Northern Heights by now, but it seemed like just yesterday when I had just met Izumi and she was a secretary in my office with me as a Captain.

257 / 1293
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:17 pm

wc: 172 | 876
pc: 4

It's moment's like these that just made her feel safe and sound. Gave her the sensation that everything was going to be alright in the world and there was going to be no trouble so long as she kept herself in the arms of the one she loved. It didn't matter what position's they were or whether one was stronger than the other. All that mattered was that they were together. She couldn't help but smile when Jyn said painfully long time. They sure did come a long way, from where he caught her after she had fallen from the building into his arms. Who would have known that the one who saved her will be the one she loves now. She closed her eyes and asked him. "Hun, honestly speaking, how much do you care about me? I mean really really care." She wanted to know his feelings, they've been together for a long time and just keeping the relationship at the same level just wasnt really going to cut it.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Her body felt warm and deceitfully soft to me; almost like she was an ordinary woman and not the protector of some ancient order that had powers beyond a normal human being. With my arm around her, I simply look forwards at the view that the point had to offer. When the question comes, my gaze shifts down and towards her for a moment before trailing back up to look before us. I wondered if that were something she were worrying about. I felt that I knew I was fairly distant when it came to talking about my feelings and assuring those around them that I cared about them. I figured women probably just liked to hear how much you loved them from time to time. Since she asked honestly, I pegged it best not to answer in a sarcastic or playful manner. Returning her feelings, I answer, “It’s hard to put a value on something like that. You’re an irreplaceable figure in my life, so in that sense, I guess you would be priceless. If I follow that logic, I wouldn’t be able to quantify how much I care for you. Just know it’s more than anyone else.” That much was true, since I didn’t have a lot of people in my life who were close to me. I didn’t necessarily have family and half of my friends were imaginary, or a part of me in some odd manner. Attempting to be soothing, I continue, “don’t worry about how much I care about you. I care about you a lot and always will.”

264 / 1557
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:59 am

wc: 258 | 1134
pc: 5

His response seemed to have caught her off guard. She knew he had trouble with exchanging his feelings with other people, but the way he stated it was rather surprising to how well he said it. It caused her face to heat up and light up like the fourth of July as she looked at him. Her heart skipped a beat at this point in time surely she was lost for words and a bit lost in thought as she did wanted him to come here for a reason and for right now she kinda forgot and was just relishing in his words and allowing them to play over and over in her mind. It took her a little while before she snapped back to reality and she couldn't help but smile like a school girl when encountering their crush. "I-i-i ummm..." nervously she had forgotten and attempted to remember. Mouthing off to herself in silent words as if trying to recite herself what she was going to ask him. "ah yes, that's right..." she finally stated as she looked to him and then down a bit nervous. "I was thinking, since we've been together for so long and all. I umm..." She had to gather her courage. "I think it's...." still a bit difficult to. "....time to... hmmmm this is hard..." she mumbled at the end of her sentence as her hands came together and in a figity manner began to play with her own fingers like Hinata would when speaking with Naruto. "....ummm... move in.... together....."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:47 am

From the looks of things, I would have to guess that I stated my words in an awkward manner. After seeing her response, I give an internal sigh, wondering if I said something wrong, or it came out weird. After all, I wasn’t good at these kinds of things. I figured if I stated it objectively, then I would be able to explain it in a way that wasn’t too foreign from how I thought about things. As I held her, I listened to her attempt to respond after my words. It was cute in a way and made a grin come to the side of my face. While she was in the process of getting it out, I wondered what it was that she was having trouble saying. When she finally finished her words, I was able to understand with an “oh, that’s what you’ve been worrying about.” Truthfully to myself, I had passed off the idea of us moving in together. She didn’t really seem a fan of that happening, so I just assumed that over time, things would work themselves out. Still, this was a pretty big decision to be rendered in the middle of the night with little to no time to think about it. Assuring that I was soft and understanding in my tone, I tease, “I can’t hear you… you’re going to have to speak up.” After a short pause, I would continue, “move in together, hmm? That’s a pretty big step in a relationship.” The hand on her side rubs her lightly as I allow, “I wouldn’t mind it, so long as you didn’t get women hair all over the bathroom sink.”

279 / 1836
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:29 pm

wc: 138 | 1272
pc: 6

She gasped as he stated so long as she didn't get woman hair in his sink. Her cheeks went red and her cheeks puffed out as well as she huffed and took a big intake of breath feeling slightly insulted and she hip bumped him a little as she crossed her arms. "I do well to pick up after myself so theres no worries there!" Izumi scrunched her lips together and looked off to the side attempting to look annoyed but she felt too at ease to feel like that for too long. Izumi had looked to him and smiled. "I couldn't sleep so I came out here." She said as she looked up to the sky. "This is one of the highest point around that is quiet. And such a great view of the stars as well."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:07 pm

I chuckle inwardly after the comment is made about her hair and the sink. She was a little special in that regard since her hair was a living thing, or so it seemed. I wondered if her hair even fell out at all? I give a slight “heh” at the hip bump that comes to my side and simply enjoy the mood and atmosphere of the area for now, enjoying the gentle breeze of the elevated place seemingly lit only by the moon and stars above. As she speaks, I look across the city I worked so hard to protect on a daily bases and noted how the lights of the city almost reflected the lights of the night sky. Things in the city seemed peaceful now and had been for quite some time. I just hoped that it would stay that way for a while or forever if it were possible. For a moment after she speaks on the view, I look down to her for a moment, looking at her face, and off handedly and absentmindedly at her chest beneath it before lifting my gaze back up and agreeing with an internal grin to myself, “yeah, it’s a nice view, isn’t it.” I didn’t figure she would get the double meaning of my words, but I continue, “it’s almost surprising there’s no high school kids parked up here making out…” The cop and ass in me would probably do something like tap on the window, flash my badge and scare them; I was just a little bit of a sadist in roles relating to my job. Coming out of that though, I ask interestedly, “what made you think about moving in? Is this a sudden thought for you, or have you been thinking about it for some time?”

300 / 2136
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:07 pm

wc: 159 | 1431
pc: 7

Izumi didn't catch on to his double meaning as her gaze fixated out to the scenery as she was merely just enjoying the moment with the man she so dearly loved. IT was a peaceful and pleasant atmosphere that she wished could last for eternity. Though she knew as well as he nothing would last forever. Hearing his words though she shifted a glance to him and smiled. "I've been thinking about this for a while. Ever since I went with you to find a new home. Its... been on my mind a lot." She looked a little worried because this was going to be quite a different living arrangement than what she was normally use to. Returning to a empty home. "I'm still going to keep my home in East City though..." she adored that place to much, it was just someplace she's lived in for so long she just can't part with it so easily like that.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:42 pm

The answer seemed to sate my inquiring manner for the time being. It was a bit refreshing to know that she had been thinking about this as well; it made me think that perhaps we were on closer to the same wavelength in this relationship than I had previously thought. Economically, it would probably be in her favor if she sold her home, but neither of us were hurting for money, so practically it seemed ‘safer’ for her if she were to keep her place. I understood that it wasn’t like we were moving into a house together; it was the step before that. I knew that she was moving in with me; not as big of a commitment, but still a large leap in our relationship. I was at a stage in my existence where it was easy to give Izumi my full heart since the temptation that I had been tripping up on seemed to remove itself from my life; that seemed to work in my favor.

Agreeing to her words, I would comment, “that’s fine,” to the mentioning of keeping her home in East City. I would continue, “It’s not like we’re married, we’re simply shacking up for the time being. I’m certain that we don’t want to rush into anything since we’re still both moving into new territory in our relationship.” I knew it was more so for her than me; with a kind tint on my words, I assured, “I understand this is a big transition for you. I want to make sure you’re comfortable with everything.”

262 / 2398
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 pm

wc: 222 | 1653
pc: 8

This was just to see how well they can live together. If there wasn't going to be any problems with living with one another plus it also removes out the hassle of moving all her stuff in and then possibly coming to a problem that causes them to move apart and she would have to get her stuff out the house. Too much of a hassle for when your not too certain about something so her home in east city is going to stay for the time being. Izumi though had faith, she believes that its going to work out just fine and that her stay most likely would end up permanent. His words though about marriage caused her face to go two shades of red as she looked off to the side. "y-yeah" she had agreed upon that comment and kept her gaze off in the distance.

Too imagine if this relationship did move that seriously enough that marriage would happen. That would certainly be something. She pondered just for a second though if Jyn ever thought about that. She gave a small smile and nodded her head. "You're so sweet to my Jyn, thank you." She stated as she wrapped her arms around him and held him while bringing her body against him. "I love you."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 pm

My arm grips her a little tighter as I rub her side, with my gaze departing her face and lifting back up to the setting before us. I liked that she was so honest and I could tell a lot just by looking at her. Originally I had my doubts because of her profession as an actress, but I felt that she was genuine when she was around me. There was no sense or anything in my body that alerted me to anything being hidden with her. I feel her body shift in my arms as she turns towards me, causing me to turn towards her and look down a bit. The hand on my other side that was previously in my coat pocket comes out so that I am able to embrace her with both arms during her hug. When I hear her words come out, they caused a fluffy kind of feeling to built up in my chest. A soft smile of contentment covers my visage as I rest the side of my face in her hair and echo back her words to me. My hand comes up to the side of her head as I rub it softly and say, “I love you too.” For that moment I felt warm with her. I allow a few moments to pass to give us some time to enjoy one another. I didn’t know if she had a follow up to that, but I ask, “so is that all you needed to get off your chest?”

256 / 2654
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:45 am

wc: 148 | 1801
pc: 9

She felt at ease truly and honestly at ease as if time could stop. Rather she wished it could stop at this moment forever so this feeling would never go away, hearing him say I love you made her heart skip beats and her face felt hot as she smiled while she was held. She looked to him with her lavender eyes as she heard his question as she tilted her head to the left and was silent for a moment as she shook her head. "That was it. I'm sorry that was the only thing I brought you out here for. I should make it up to you." She wondered though how she could make it up to him and looked around and got an idea. "Come..." she stated as she grabbed his hand to lead him to the bench and sit down. "Sit next to me."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:46 pm

There wasn’t a need to apologize. I wondered if I had asked the question too bluntly so that it sounded as if I were annoyed. Though I was getting better with watching my unique attitude around people, I knew I was still far from being charismatic or socially adept. Before I could tell her that it was fine and I wasn’t bothered, I accepted her invitation to walk with her. I feel her hand come to mine as she beckons me to follow, and with no reason not to, I follow along with her to the bench to sit down murmuring a soft, “okay.” With the spoken ‘come,’ I thought we might be walking, but instead it seemed we were going to simply recline; it was lucky for me that the weather was temperate and it wasn’t too cold or muggy outside. With the order to sit next to her, I turn with my back facing the bench before my body lowers to it, and I rest back, moving the hand that had been held and led, up and across the back of the bench so that I would be open to her in case she wanted to keep the proximity between us. With the comment of making it up to me, I wondered what she had in mind. I didn’t think Izumi to be bold enough to do something out there, though we were alone, so for that reason I would keep my thoughts outside the boundary of perversion.

250 / 2904
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 am

wc: 120 | 1921
pc: 10

With them on the bench Izumi peered around just to make sure that there was no one around. This was a bit of a stretch for her to do, but there was some excitement to it. Just like how he took her virginity that first time in the park. It was rather thrilling so something like that would be returned as Izumi looked at him and smiled. "Just relax and enjoy." she stated as she reached down to his pants.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Unknowingly, I relax myself on the bench as Izumi looks around. A glance lowers to her for a moment causing me to look around myself slightly; I didn’t think much about the gestures. Because it was the middle of the night, I didn’t expect anyone to be around and on top of that chances were high that either one of us could sense or feel anyone several yards before they were able to get close. Still it felt kind of glad that I had come, even if it were just to spend a little time with her and talk about those issues. As my imaginary friends often told me, I needed to balance “life” things with my job or I would be consumed by it. It felt good to have Izumi as a grounding point.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:53 pm

wc: 83 | 2,004
pc: 11

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:55 am

wc: 105 | 2,109
pc: 12

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 pm

wc: 70 | 2,179
pc: 13

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:14 am

wc: 106 | 2,285
pc: 14

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:37 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:32 am

wc: 96 | 2,381
pc: 15

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:50 am

wc: 63 | 2,444
pc: 16

Izumi finished swallowing and she licked her lips and smiled as she put his member back into his pants and she sat next to him. "How so?" she asked him rather interested into what he would have to say about it. It was quite the excitement really, but it was something she could have done to thank him for coming out so late.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:58 pm

I give a soft exhale as I am tucked back in and my woman returns to my side. After what happened, I find myself a bit more relaxed than normal. I lean back slightly on the bench that we were sitting on with the arm on her side around the shoulder of Izumi. With the question, I remark, “you spoil me, therefore I’m lucky.” Still, after the loss of much protein and internal essence, the night of night would begin to register and weigh upon me. Looking towards her with affection easily visible in my pleased countenance, I ask, “so since we’re both here and it’s settled that you’re moving in, you might as well sleep at my place tonight, right?”

121 / 3857
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:15 pm

wc: 90 | 2,534
pc: 17

Izumi would give a blush as she giggled lightly when he stated that she spoiled him. Seems like she did, but how could she not when she cared so much about him? His presence calmed her and made her just simply push her worries behind and think of a brighter day. She cuddled more onto him as he asked his question about her sleeping over. She gazed at him and then out toward's the scenery before she smiled and nodded her head. "Alright." She said with no fighting or complaining.

Ooc: Finish this up on your post :)

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:48 am

My visage would show a look of contentment as I was good with the terms agreed on. It might be easier to just warp back to the house, but I had driven out here. Not everyone had the luxury of being able to teleport themselves wherever they needed to go. Since it seemed like she was comfortable cuddling up to me, I wouldn’t make her move just yet. I didn’t mind relaxing here for a moment, though she might have to wake me up when it was time to move on. I tighten my embrace about her slender shoulders as I hold onto her and gaze out towards the dark horizon of the city. For that moment I was at peace and happy that the city was as well. I hoped deep inside my heart that days would remain like this forever.

142 / 3999
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starlight decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight decision   Starlight decision Empty

Back to top Go down

Starlight decision
Page 1 of 1