Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) Empty
PostSubject: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Kaisenseken Dome

Opening my eyes slowly, I find the scene before me not like it had been moments ago when I was in the forest of the past. A light frown begins to appear on my face as I shift my gaze, scanning the area around me. I stood in a large Colosseum that rose into the air, towering over me. Inside the Colosseum were various bits of different sized debris and columns that rose into the air at various heights. While glancing around at the area I began to wonder where I am, I had never seen such a place in my travels. I could tell from the looks of the large arena, it was meant for battle, but I did not know why or how I came here. I begin to move forwards as I shift my gaze side to side slowly. If this was some sort of battle arena, had I been brought here to fight? If so what was I to fight and where is it? These questions begin to run through my mind since the reason as to my being here had yet to pose its self. As I slowly move forwards, I begin to reach out with my sensing ability and search for any signs of life in the area I could sense, though the large Colosseum's size was beyond that which I could sense so I couldn't sense the entire area.

Post WC: 238
Total WC: 238
Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) Valkri12
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) Sansantoo_01

It had all changed in an instant. For one singular moment, time had frozen. Everything around me turned grey before shattering. The location, the temperature, even the time had all changed. I looked curiously around at my new surroundings, a colosseum. The debris made this place look like it had been well used. Scattering the landscape were pillars of some material, probably stone. Slowly, my gaze would shift from the surrounding area to another being who was here as well. Did the same thing happen to him? Was he the cause of this disturbance in my daily tea drinking? Whatever the case, I was about to find out, and I was not happy at all. Digging one hand into the left side of my white dress pants, the white jacket would be pressed backwards, allowing it the freedom to float as the wind passed.

"Hey.. fluffy.. this your fault?"

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Kaisenseken Dome

Out of no where as I move forwards scanning the area, I begin to sense the presence of someone near me. Upon sensing another near me, I begin to turn my attention to the signature and come to a stop as I fix my gaze upon a male that speaks to me. I frown faintly at the name he said when addressing me, fluffy? The frown quickly shifts to a light glare as I begin to look over the man, scanning over his form. He was not someone I had encountered before in my travels, like this place he was foreign to me, and already I wasn't sure if I liked the male or not. With my gaze still set upon the man, I remain silent as I begin to focus on sensing the male's strength. Like myself, the male seemed to be incredibly strong. He had asked if this was my fault? So, did that mean he is like me? Simply brought here for some reason, a reason unknown at the moment.

Post WC: 175
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 pm

it seemed that my words had fallen upon deaf ears. At the sole reply of silence, I decided to pick my stance on the situation. This entire ordeal was his fault, and because I was missing a quite important cup of steamy hot white tea, he must be punished. Slowly, my right arm would raise, palm up, with finger curled in. A light wind would pick up around me, allowing a light flex of my muscles. Currently, I felt great, nice and loose across all parts of my body. Closing my eyes for but a singular moment, they would open with a new direction. "What's that smell?"

Extending my right finger in a quick flick, a light bolt of lightning would erupt from the tip before screeching across the area between us.

Tech : Enlightenment of thunder and lightning, strong.
Notes : Lightning Commander
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Kaisenseken Dome

I watch the male, still trying to figure out what exactly is going on here. As he begins to move, I watch him a bit more closely, my thoughts shifting to what exactly he is doing. When he speaks, what he has to say is rather puzzling. I begin to sniff at the air to see what exactly he is talking about, though my attempt is only a brief one, my senses began to go off, altering to me to an impending attack. With this in mind I instantly go on the defensive, calling upon my powers to bring about a barrier of dark energy. The barrier of dark energy takes form around me moments before the bolt of lighting from the male would strike me. As the bolt of lighting makes contact with the barrier, it crashes upon it like a wave. The barrier of dark energy only held up for a few moments against the attack, the solidified energy giving way to the attack, though it had served its purpose in stopping the incoming attack from the male. " Raise from the depths of hell! " I yell out as I thrust my arm forwards. The ground under and around the male begins to crack and areas open as demonic limbs come up from the ground and reach out for the male, reaching for his legs and torso to hold him to the ground.

Post WC: 236
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm

I would enjoy the thought that the person in front of me was stronger than a mere human. The ability to call forth dark energy was something I had fought against far too often, with my demonic counterpart. Standing casually in place, I would not move until another familiar technique grabbed my legs. I swear, if one of these stupid hands got my pants dirty, I would turn this beautifully designed colosseum into a quarry. Flexing for a moment, I would bend my knees to shift weight before taking off, and ripping out of their grasp. Moving directly upwards, my body would float about twenty feet above ground

Tech : none, had to get out of the bind.
Notes : 200 hp, 197 stamina
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Kaisenseken Dome

With the spell cast, I watch as the limbs raise from the ground and move to grab the male. Once they had a hold of him, I begin to step forwards, now that he had been caught I could deal with him. I watch him as he starts to move. No one could break out of the bind, not they had a counter measure to it or possessed the ability to break free with out magic. At least that is what I thought, though as the male begins to move upwards and rips free from the bindings I had set upon him, I stop moving and lift my gaze to the sky and back to him and let out a soft growl. Not only could he use magic, but he also possessed the ability to fly.. " Demonic blade, rend my foe. " I murmur as I look up at the male. Dark energy begins to manifest before shooting off towards the male. As it moves through the air it takes the shape of a crescent blade, slicing through the air.

Post WC: 181

HP: 200
Stamina: 151
Tech: Darkwave
Damage: Fierce
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm

The air was nice and crisp, and perfectly temperatured for a proper battle. My right arm would lift up, fingers extending with a quick wrist twist to reveal my palm. A light breath would balance my internal energy, splitting the charges inside me. Pressing it up and through my arm, a blue light would spark at the center before my arm flexed, colliding a negative charge with the positive one. "Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning.. Etude." The result? A larger bolt of lightning would erupt into the dark crimson energy wave, colliding to negate it.

Tech : EoTL, Fierce.
Notes : 200 hp, 172 stamina
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 am

With the blade of dark energy in flight, I lock my gaze upon the male as I watch him, waiting for the blade to slice him to pieces. As I watch him he begins to move his arm and I shift faintly as I begin to flex, getting ready for a counter attack, though such an action wouldn't be to wise with an attack coming directly at you. What I thought to be a counter attack, turned out to be something else as the male conjures up another bolt of lighting that strikes the energy blade I had launched at him, destroying it upon impact. As my attack was destroyed, I frowned faintly as I gazed up at the man, a light growl escaping me as my gaze shifted to a glare.

Post WC: 132
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:17 am

It had taken a moment to conjure up a bolt, and the result was a deep breath to relax for a moment. the fragments of energy would fizzle into the air before disappearing, and allowing me to make eye contact with my opponent again. It was a surprising thing to look at, and I felt like I was fighting that same demon again. Domen had given me a great deal of combat knowledge on the dark arts, through fighting with him. He had a few particular techniques I was familiar with, and now I had one more to add to my recognizable combat profile. knowing this wasn't going to get anywhere if we just kept looking at each other, my right arm would shoot to the sky before pointing at him.

"You ready to go?"

Tech :
Notes : 200 hp, 172 stamina
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:21 pm

As the male brings an arm up and points at me, I tense up, expecting an attack to come from him, though instead of an attack he begins to speak to me. I let forth another, louder growl at what the male has to say. " Ready to go... " I murmur lightly to myself as I look up at the male. With my gaze on the male, I glance over his form once again before turning my gaze back to his eyes, my gaze narrowing into a glare as I let out a soft growl, " Indeed, but are you ready? " I ask the male as I begin to raise from the ground, ascending into the air until I am level with the male in the air, my gaze remaining on him the entire time as I ascended into the air.

Post WC: 143
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:37 pm

"Always"
watching the other begin his ascension into the sky, it made sense that he was in fact another spirit, just like me. Guess I didn't have to hold back now after all. There was a little bit of interest held in fighting a demon other than Domen, so why waste this wonderful opportunity? After all, not every day I got to stretch my skills out. "guard of the coast.. unlock." A blue glow would pulse from my body, while my hair turned the color of lightning. Drawing in a deep, slow breath, I would hold it for a moment. Upon opening my mouth, my vocal cords would resonate with electricity, causing a deep reverberation. The result was a large shift of pressured thunder that, if caught within the wave, would shift the inner ear of the opponent to unbalance his equilibrium.

Tech : Thunders Roar @ P, +Stun
Notes : 200 hp, 168 stamina
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Looking across the distance at the male I give a faint nod to what he said. Keeping my gaze fixed upon the male, I frown faintly as he begins to speak. He always seemed to spout forth some rather strange things which seem to be followed by some sort of attack. With this in mind, I knew something was coming, I just wasn't sure what the male would be launching at me this time. With this in mind, I begin to ready myself for an impending attack and get ready to go on the offensive and counter attack. Unfortunately, the attack the male launches isn't something I was expecting. The foreign sound echos through my ears and causes me to shift around in the air, as if losing my balance while floating mid air. As I begin to recover from the rather annoying noise and momentarily lose of balance, I look to the male demon and growl, unsure what he had done to me. In retaliation, I begin to focus demonic energies and go to manifest a spell, though as I attempt to do such, nothing happens...

Post WC: 187
OOC: how long does the stun last for?
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:17 pm

"Always we roar..."
The roar echoed through my head for a moment before I watched the result. It was an interesting method to fight with, and I was rather satisfied with the result. Taking an opportunity to not worry about a magical rebuttal i would move forward at full speed. Time would not be wasted, and physical contact would keep me at a closer level of ability. With my maximum velocity quickly attained, I would press forward even quicker, hoping that a quicker attack would be most efficient, my body would disappear before reappearing directly in front, arm pulled back. Using that forward , my hips would twist to give me a solid punch straight forward towards the chest of my enemy. The fist would crackle with lightning, doing little damage if contacting the enemy. If contact was made, the electricity from the punch would cause an imbalance in the internal electrical systems of the opponent, causing his muscles to spasm and contract while paralyzing him.

Tech : submission engaged, godspeed movement. + paralysis
Notes : 200 hp, 142 stamina only one turn for stun
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:45 pm

The fact that I am unable to unleash a magical attack upon the male both angers me and surprises me. It hadn't been since my fight with Krodha that I had been unable to use my magic and now this male possessed the same power to nullify magic? As the male begins to move forwards my glare deepens as I reach for the sword resting at my left side. If I couldn't use my magic to fight the male then I would have to rely upon my martial skill and other non magic abilities. Before I could unsheathe my sword the male was upon me, launching a punch straight for my chest. A split second before the males fist makes contact with my chest a white snake launches its self from under the color of my kimono, heading straight for the male. Unless the male stopped the snake it would wrap around the males neck and begin to constrict. Though the snake had been set forth the males fist still made contact with me and as my muscles began to spasm I found I couldn't move them of my own free will, instead they simply twitched and spasmed under the effect of the males attack.

Post WC: 205
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:46 pm

The snake, a living creature, would feel the same effects upon grasping my body. Drawing my right fist back, a deep breath would be held. I was close enough to make a stronger offensive maneuver without having to deal with a strong magical backlash. Thrusting my right fist directly forward towards the same area it had originally hit, a pulse would emerge. The thrusting exert of force was something only a spirit was capable of, and could easily kill a human without much effort. If made contact, the pressure exerted would hopefully send the other spirit towards the ground, where I could join in in continuing the fight.

Tech : Kitasu Pao, Destructive punch
Notes : 200 hp, 115 stamina
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:41 pm

The one small offense offered against the males attack was quickly brought down as the snake tried to wrap around his neck and succumb to the same effects that ravaged me. Unable to fully react in time for the incoming attack, all I can do is simply take the hit from the male, though its true power I did not comprehend as he launched the attack at me. The force of the attack sends me rocketing away from the male and straight down at the ground. Before I can react to stop my descent I strike the ground, as I strike the ground it craters under the force at which I struck the ground.

Post WC: 114
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 pm

The punch had landed on its destination. Floating there for a moment, I looked at the crater, admiring the amount of force that had actually been given. Clenching my fist, I recoiled it for a moment to look at it. Instead of continuing the attack forward, I would decline myself towards the ground. Gently touching down about forty feet away from the other spirit, a few moments would be given for him to get up. After all, I was a higher order spirit, and did not intend to attack an opponent who was currently down.
"take your time.."

Tech :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:34 pm

After the initial impact, I remain on the ground for the moment, the shock of the impact still coursing through my system. As I lay in the crater I begin to let out a low growl as I gaze up into the sky. I had no idea such an attack could be unleashed nor did I expect the male to possess such a powerful attack, it was by far stronger then any type of melee attack I could unleash, which was something I didn't like. Finally I begin to move, slowly climbing to my feet and hovering off the ground a few feet. Turning my attention back to the demon, I tilt my head to the side, cracking my neck, " That attack.... what is it? " I ask as I look at the male, slowly shifting my gaze over his form. He seemed to posses a great deal of skill in melee combat, though he still could strike at a distance..

Post WC: 162
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:13 pm

It would be a few moments before the other emerged. While waiting, I would lightly focus myself around the area. Glancing up, an interesting cloud formation would begin to emerge. At the center, directly above me, a singular cloud would begin to form before spreading out. The essence of it was controllable. Looking over to him, I pondered his question. Was he not a spirit who was capable of controlling a stronger physical attack? I thought all spirits knew how to extend that force. Oh well.

"Kitasu Pao, an ability only used by our kind. I'm surprised you don't have it."

Tech : SoL : 1: Stun in effect
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:37 pm

As he begins to speak I listen to what he is saying, taking it in and thinking on it for a moment. when he makes the comment about me not having it, I let out a low growl as my gaze shifts to a glare. " Unfortunately, I do not possesss such an aptitude for the pugilistic arts... Though I can see how such a thing would come in handy. Perhaps I should look into such a thing. My talents lie elsewhere.. " Pausing for a moment, I frown faintly, " Tell me something, what is your name. " I ask the male as I gaze into his eyes. While gazing into the males eyes I begin to focus my powers, with eye contact I seek to bind the male in place with one of the techniques I possess, Demonic Arts Binding.

Post WC: 142
Spoiler:
OOC: Still not 100% sure how this tech works xD, though your a test subject!.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:37 pm

The member 'яuиє' has done the following action : Roll!

'One Hundred Roll' : 30
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:20 pm

[quote="Antifreke"]

My eyes would move back up to the sky, watching the clouds grow and spread. I was rather happy that all of it was coming together. there had been a low hesitation about whether or not to even begin to use this technique when on my own. Normally, it would take someone fighting an enemy while I focused on this technique. The ability to nullify massive amounts of enemies was borderline wasteful for a single combat, but I was more than happy to test my own abilities here. It was interesting to see a spirit want to talk instead of fighting back. I had expected him to come at me at full force, not ask my name.. However, it was rude of me to not respond.
"Sanzon Loki, the Lightning Tiger. And you?"

Spoiler:
Tech : Storm of Light : post 2: Stun in effect
Notes : 200 hp, 92 stamina
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Kaisenseken Dome

Eye contact is broken before I could fully call upon the binding to use it. Growling at this I listen to the male as he tells me his name, though I let out a light chuckle at the little title he has, perhaps I should have such a thing? Maybe.. He asks the same of me as I had asked him and I hold silent for a moment before speaking, " Valkrist... No real title as of yet... " I grumble softly as I watch Sanzon. Shifting my gaze from Sanzon, I scan the distance between us before lifting my gaze back to him. As I look at Sanzon, a smile takes form on my face as I call forth dark energy and attempt to summon up one of my powers. However as I call forth the power as before nothing manifests to lash out at Sanzon. Being unable to call upon my magical powers, I frown as I gaze over at Sanzon, he must still be doing something to negate my magic. That left me with very few options to use on the offensive. " What your doing is rather annoying.. " I say as I reach to my left side and grip the hilt of the katana in my sash. taking hold of the katana, I pull it from its resting place and hold it in the air outstretched before me. Gripping the handle of the katana I begin to charge forwards, the sword one of my only means of attacking Sanzon now that he was preventing me from using my magic.

Post WC; 264
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:21 pm

So, that was his name. Valkrist. Seemed.. interesting. It was a weird name, but then again so was mine.Watched him as he seemed slightly frustrated. maybe he had figured out what was going on. either way, I was rather satisfied with the entire thing. Watching him pull his weapon made me wonder if he realized what he was doing. A metal weapon, and a spirit who used lightning. was he truly suicidal. "What exactly AM I doing??" I would pose the question with a curious interest. Without waiting for him to get near me, I bent my knees when he charged. thrusting upwards, my body would lift up, straight towards the large black clouds that were swirling overhead. Funneling more energy into them, they would expand more, nearly triple the size of what they were moments ago.
w\
Spoiler:
Tech : Storm of Light : post 3 at 180 feet :: Stun in effect
Notes : 200 hp, 92 stamina
Wordz :

Last edited by Antifreke on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Kaisenseken Dome

As I charged Sanzon I remained silent as he inquired as to what he was doing, the bastard should know exactly what he is doing. When he took to the air, this caused me to pause for a moment as I lift my gaze to meet the demon as he ascended into the air. Growling softly I begin to ascend into the air after the demon Sanzon. " Like the other, your preventing me from using magic! " I yell out at Sanzon as I thrust forwards with my left arm. Utilizing one of my abilities that I knew wouldn't be affected by whatever Sanzon was doing and one I don't use that often, the sound of bone popping is heard as I dislocate my left arm before it begins to move forwards, rather grotesquely, the flesh begins to extend, reaching out far behind the reach of normal person would be able to with there arm. Since Sanzon had yet to move into the cloud cover above him, I reach out with my creepily extended arm and try to grab him.

Post WC: 181
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:07 pm

keeping my body facing the enemy, I would equally back up, keeping a solid space between us. With an interesting look, and change of pace, his arm did something completely unexpected. Stretching out towards me, I would reflexively pull my arms up. Narrowing my focus, my body would shift a half step to the right, or about six inches. Running the blade across my arm, my body would move directly away from it by increasing altitude towards the storm. Ignoring the pain of the strike [toughness], I would continue focusing on the last little bit of energy that was needed to pull off this massive of an ability. Would the other one notice the storm, or follow me into it? even at this height, the walls of the coliseum were vast and noticeable. It was a beautiful architecture, and I wanted to attempt to leave it in one piece, if at all possible.

Spoiler:
Tech : Storm of Light : post 4 at 240 feet :: Stun in effect
Notes : 198 hp, 92 stamina
Wordz :
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Kaisenseken Dome

I managed to strike Sanzon with my attack, though it seemed to do little in the way of damaging him to the calaber I had hoped. Withdrawing my arm back I slip it back into socket as I watch Sanzon as he ascends higher, dissapearing into storm clouds. My gaze falls upon the clouds and I frown faintly as I look at them. This demon possessed a mastery over lightening and had shown he is more then capable of launching lighting based attacks at a range, though this storm was something I did not see when I had first arrived, was it some sort of creation Sanzon made? I begin to grow reluctant in my chase of the demon and slow to a stop as I slowly scan over the storm clouds in there entirety. If this is some sort of creation by the demon then the logical thought would be a large scale attack or something of the sort, though no such attack has been launched from it, infact he has yet to use any of his magic. Given the idea that what ever Sanzon is making is some sort of attack, the idea and likely hood of escaping the area it may effect is unknown given the size of the clouds and the unknown factors of the attack.. Shifting my gaze to where Sanzon had went into the clouds, I frown lightly as I begin to ascend, putting all my speed to use as I ascend into the air, going straight for the cloud and where Sanzon had went into it.

Post WC; 263
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:57 pm

My body would stop its forward momentum in a quick twist that would flip around to view the ground. Hands would be spread, arms out, with palms pointing towards the area that had been traversed. If the opponent was coming, then there was little left to do. the storm had spread to its maximum, and thunder would begin to bellow. "storm of light, bathe thy body, crack thy throat, destroy thy enemy!"
A few large cracks of lightning would spread across the storm clouds before the ground ignited with light. The entire area, now bathed in electricity, would be home to a massive electrical storm. Lighting from all angles of the storm would be drawn to the other spirit and the metal that he held, as if it were a simple lightning rod.

Spoiler:
Tech : Storm of Light : Destructive at 300 feet :: Stun in effect
Notes : 198 hp, 50 stamina
Wordz :
[/quote][/quote]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Kaisenseken Dome

I could hear Sanzon's voice as he spoke up and a moment later I watched as lighting spared across the clouds, though there was no going back now.. It seemed he had started his attack and I, being the smart one I am, decided to rush straight in to close the gap and attack Sanzon directly. As I rush straight for where Sanzon is, I catch sight of multiple bolts of lighting coming from various angles in front of me. Though I knew I could attempt to escape the incoming attacks, the likely hood of others striking at me as I attempt to escape was high so all I could do was bring my arms up in front of me and brace myself for the multiple incoming strikes. I kept my arms up, keeping my guard up as I gritted my teeth while the first bolt of lighting struck me which was quickly followed y a second bold. The pain began to grow with each strike and I knew I couldn't weather the full brunt of the attack, it was only a matter of time before I would succumb to the over all force of the attack. As the strikes continued my defense began to falter, my arms began to give way to the force behind each strike and I finally gave in and stopped floating in mid air, letting gravity take over and pull back towards the ground.

Post WC: 239
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:28 pm

A glimpse of the bright lights striking at the enemy would be all that was needed. Within a few moments, the lightning would cease, and the skies would clear. Floating above, I would simply watch as his body fell from the skies. There was nothing left for me to do. Without too much worry, I assumed the fall would take care of the rest. For a demon, he had fought well. Maybe in another hundred years he would be able to do more than just scratch me. Waiting there, my eyes would move to the general area he had fallen in to make sure he was not getting back up.

Tech :
Notes : 198 hp, 45 stamina
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Kaisenseken Dome

As I fell through the air, I kept my gaze fixed on Sanzon, like others I have encountered he possesses great strength and like the others he is one capable of felling me. I knew I had just found a new rival, I would have to become stronger in different aspects to take him on next time we meet, if such a thing is possible.. As I struck the ground I bounced like a rag down before finally coming to rest on the hard earth below me. Gazing up from the ground at the demon in the air, I try to move but find the over all damage to my body preventing me from doing such a thing.

Post WC: 118
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:25 am

oocness//.. so.. how does this work for updates?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)   Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaisenseken Dome (Antifreke)
Page 1 of 1