Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]

Go down 
+9
rekoa
Dwem
Psi Prince
Kiun
KyroShiori
aѕceпxion
DarkKnightCecil
яuиє
ShinTre_Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 Marchsagabanner
Saga - Title: dark chaos

Time of Day: One hour past sunset
Board: Global

((Ambiguous Prologue))
It is a quiet night. The skies over the city are dense with large and heavy dark clouds that move slowly over head. Lightning bolts flicker and spark in the thick clouds but there is no rain that falls to the city. The large megascreen on the omnious corporate building located near the the center of the city metro brightly illuminates the dark night. It shows an advertisement for its new LD, live definition, visual monitor-screen system, it gives the temperature at 60 degrees and it reads the time at 11:55 p.m. Two unknown entities look over the city, hovering high up in the sky, inches over the City
Metro barrier. One, a tall and slender figure with a weak appearing body, stands in the air with his arms folded at his chest. A sinister and sly grin is placed across the lower portions of his face. The other figure resembles a small girl who sits in the air innocently and looking around in random directions. They are both demonic spirit that work for a greater boss. The male demon tilts his head to the side and begins to chuckle for no reason. He tilts his head to the side and and points down at the ground at a undisclosed place.

"Hmmm.... I think we should go there."

The little girl turns and tilts her head up to him and then nods.

"Okay."

(Dramatic pause. Bum bum buuuum)

Shadows cut through the forest. Dark figure move in the city's direction at a high rate of speed. The metallic sounds of sheathed swords click softly as they run. Their attire consists of dark clothes and black head and facial masks. The two leaders in front of the rushing dozen in the group are dressed in Yukata's and deep straw hats. They stop immediately and in unison when they reach the edge of the city. One of the leaders step forward and crouches onto one knee. He murmurs something under his breath. He moves suddenly and slams his palm on the ground. It gives off a small silver
glow in a circle that surrounds his body. The glow fades away after a second or so. He stands and turns around to the group of shinobi behind him. He gives his orders non verbally with several quick hand symbols and a nod in both directions. The hunters infront of him look as if they turn into shadows when they move and disperse in all directions. The leader raises his head so that his face is barely visible in the city's glow. His features give him away as an older male with a long and thin beard and mustache hanging down under his frown.

"We must stop it before it starts..."

The other leader figure nods solemnly. Lightning flashes in the background and they vanish.

(Dramatic pause x2. Bum bum bum buuuum. End of Spoiler, Saga Action Starts)

---------------------
Tre Note:
* Sacred hunters have reached the edge of the city at an unknown location from the Western Forests, they did NOT arrive at the City Metro.

---------------------

There is a large explosion in the southern portion of East City that causes the entire city to shake and rumble. It has been two years since the last earthquake, but the last earth quake the city had was small and didn't effect the city too bad. Now this time, the explosion causes a shaking that interrupts normal activities. It lasts for a full minute before the dome of energy fades away. When it is over, street lights around the city in all areas blink out of sync and visual monitors show static being out of phase. Elgoog reacts quickly to explain things to the citizens who could get reception. They broadcast that the city has felt the effects of an earth quake that triggered a gas explosion. The affected area is a creater that is about a block in width two blocks away from the shopping center. Division 12 scrambles to evacuate civilians away from the affected area and the normal police are ordered to tape off the affected area. Division 12 pulls rank and orders civilians and normal police to stay away from the affected area. A few weird or noisy people try to get in and look, but most are redirected. Crowds form at the end of the taped off areas, but the police tape off far enough so that nothing could be seen for people on the outside. It is not clear, other than what Elgoog says, what was going on.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:33 am

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 Natsuki2

A grin comes to my face after Domen takes off into the night sky. I continue recording with battle between Division 12 and the demons coming from the crater till the group gets pushed into an alley. “Damn it now I have to move again.” The recording stops and I put the phone into my coat pocket before turning way from the edge of the build and heading down the stairs. Reaching the front door I pause for a moment when I see something odd off the side. Walking over to it and scowl at black sword lying on the floor. “Domen, our so called demon hunter friend is somewhere near by…” Reaching down I grab it by the hilt and lift it up. Damn thing is heavy. Why someone would use something so barbaric was beyond me. “If he gets in your way, just kill him this time. It isn’t like he is worth anything just irritating.” The sword falls back to the floor after I let go of it and walk out the front door. I look down the street at burning car and horde of demons and other good stuff. My head go behind my back and come back out with a silver pistol as I cross the street. A flying yokai lands on the top of a build and screeches, causing me to look up as I walk along the sidewalk. Anther one lands and then a third, “Oh this isn’t good.” My pace stays the same as the three sets of eyes watch me and there is an exchange of screeches between the three. The beads around my wrist keep them from getting close to me but one screeches and a ball of fire forms in it’s mouth as the other two take off. “Oh, shit!” I take off running and dart into a alley as the fire ball explodes when it hits the sidewalk.
WC:320/1254
Loc: 1 blocks from the blue thingy
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:53 am

Bid farewell to your blood stained past. Or the light will find no hold!

The words echoed in his mind several times before he set his jaw, letting his resolve come. He couldn't let anyone get hurt. The cops may be in the wrong but they were still human. And he had a duty to protect them.

"Seven bright stars in the sky I see, seven for those that watch over me. Shine forth your light and protect me." he chanted, like a prayer as he walked from the alley.(Senbonhoshi)

Sword of light in hand he grinned, rushing forward, into the fray. He wasn't stupid. He had to watch where he was going, and to be careful. His blade flashed out in a wide arc, toward the nearest zombie. Zombies were slow and stupid. In one on one combat a normal human could take a zombie as long as they didn't panic. It was when they were in large numbers that they were truly dangerous. His eyes didn't stay on the zombie though. He couldn't tell that something was making the creatures here stronger. But he was a swordsman of the highest caliber. He could best every member of the Kendo club, or rather the members he'd actually fought. In other words he could beat the living tar out of Satsu and two other members. But what was sad was it was all at once.

(235/1,118)

Last edited by DarkKnightCecil on Sun May 17, 2009 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seVen

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:07 am

Seven had been awoken by the large rumble and now she flies very high in the sky over the city looking down at the big blue dome of energy that called out to her and made her want to go to it. It is very dark outside and she was sleeping, but now she was away. The wind is chilly and her frilly dress was floating in the sky wind. The six other voices in her head say that they want to go to the dome. “But it looks like a lot of people are fighting down there.” A voice tells her, “you should go. It’s calling to us.” She shakes her head and frowns. The voices say “let’s just go now and then if you don’t like it then we can go away. We can play with all of the people down there.” Seven smiles and says “okay” and then flies low until she gets to the ground in an alleyway where it is dark. She walks form the alleyway to the large crowd of people. It looked fun like it was a fair or Disneyland with so many excited people around. She sees the police blocking people and not letting them go. She tries to look past the police and hears a man who says that he is going to write a book. She looks at him and says “I like books” and smiles tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:10 am

I barely feel winded, but with the hordes coming toward us it doesn't look good. I flick my eyes to those of Div12 and see them falling back. That sounded like a good plan. I leap back as a car comes to cover us. I land on the hood then spring back again and land several feet away as it goes up in flames. I shield myself and flip back another couple of feet before coming to a halt, crouching and watching the damage.

I straighten myself and blink, watching the flames. How odd. The words spell out and my eyes widen. What the hell?! I carefully read the messages and then flick my eyes to the portal that has opened. What the hell could we do? I mean.. Do any of these people know magic? I mentally berate myself for not having learned some yet. Jiku pulses, making me pay more attention to the battle at hand as I fall back with the Div12 agents. Kami save us from this..

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:42 am

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 Seikibanner
I continue to watch on, much like the rest of the people, amazed at all the commotion from something as routine as a gas explosion but still curious to what the heck could be going on. I had my suspicions that it was something more, but then again, why would the media lie to its viewers? Still, with the dust that was in the air earlier, I wouldn’t be surprised if that second explosion was a dust explosion. Buzzed yet again, my hand reaches to the side of my jean pocket where it takes the cell and brings it into visual range, flipping it open. Reading the text message, I see that Hotaka had arrived on scene as well. As for my location, that was a difficult thing to describe. I text back basically informing that I was at the back of a large crowd, watching on my bike next to a building that he may or may not recognize. After the text is sent, I put the phone back in my pocket and sigh resting my arms on the handlebars of my bike. “Wait…” I murmur slightly as my ears pick up something, “is that gun fire?…” The sound pierces the air from the area blocked off by the police several blocks away; and it wasn’t simply a shot or two, but seemingly hundreds of rounds, like a war was going on in the distance. I knew something definitely was up, but was it smart to be out here like this? I begin to rethink coming here like this. 260

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:51 am

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 Kyrobanner
As I am in the middle of pulling back with the forces with me, something out of the ordinary occurs as a car seems to push itself between those attacking us and ourselves, then catches on flames and explodes. That would be yet another several thousand dollars of Division 12 funds gone, but thank goodness it was not my car. Speaking of which, something like this gave me a strong inclination to re park elsewhere. For that moment we are given cover as well as a message in flames that seemed to yell out “trap.” I give a look around my area, quickly and do not notice anyone looking to make eye contact with our particular group. Either the message was from someone on our side who did not wish to show himself, or a villain who wishes to manipulate us as a means to some end. Shiori falls back and I call out for her to follow behind as I signal my two other team members to cover. My mind begins to race, as I needed to come up with some type of plan to stop the rush of the large amounts of spirits and demons attacking us. All I had were guns and at most I could take out the demons around me. Still, I run the thought of rallying with the main Division 12 forces to add strength to a unified front; then again, that would make it easier to kill us all at once. Noticing Shiori’s shoulder, I inquire after getting her attention, “are you okay?” 260

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:58 am

I lift my head as I hear Jyn and smile at him and nod. I move closer to him, making sure to keep my blades from injuring anyone. A question comes from Jyn and I blink and look at my shoulder. Oh yeah. I kind of forgot I got nicked pretty good from that demon. Blood is running down my arm a bit but I shrug and give him a smile and a wink.

"You can patch me up later, babe," I tease, needing to lighten my own mood. I then turn serious. "Simple nick. So far I can tell that at least its not poisoned. Sting a bit though now that I remembered it."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:06 am

[Lance: Dark Chaos]
As he watched what began to turn into a battle inside the blue dome, the feeling drawing the one inside him to the dome began to over power Lance's will to remain where he was " Come on Lancy, lets go play with them. " The voice said, causing Lance to growl as he hit the roof " ... No. ". Finally Lance couldn't resist the urge any longer. Slowly he rose and stood on the edge of the building and looked down at the battle that was taking place below, he watched a few seconds more before lifting his head to the sky and letting out a loud howl. After the howl, Lance jumped off the edge of the building and came down with a crash into the pavement. Once on the ground, Lance scanned the battlefield once more, he knew that like the demons, he would probably be attacked, not just from one side, but both sides, as his eyes wandered around he spotted a group of people not to far away from him, they looked to be moving away from the fight. His eyes darted away from the group that was moving, to a flaming car that moved in front of them, blocking off some of the way. With a light snarl, Lance began to move again, quickly making his way over to the group Jyn and the others where in.

Post WC: 235
Total WC: 1,158
OOC: Yeah, I know it's probably crappy x.x
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:06 am

[Ingel: Dark Chaos]
Having managed to get past the taped off area, Ingel was standing guard, keeping the people at bay as he waited to see what would happen inside the taped off zone. When the sound of gunfire came to his ears, Ingel quickly turned his attention from the civilians in front of him to what was going on behind him, in the dome that had formed around the crater. Glancing back at the people on the other side of the barrier, Ingel shook his head faintly and pulled away from the taped off zone as he reached into his coat and pulled out one of his pistols as he took off into a light sprint. As he neared the dome that had formed around the crater, he began to see the battle that was taking place between what could only described as monsters right out of horror movies and division twelve. Quick to jump into the fight, Ingel whipped up his pistol, taking aim at a large demon looking thing (ogre) and before really putting any thought into it, opened fire on the thing. Ingel fired off three rounds at the ogre which only appeared to make the thing angry and turn its attention on him. " Aww shit.. " he said as the thing began to charge for him. As the thing came at him, Ingel began to move back as he fired off two more rounds into the thing. As the thing closed in on him, it swung at him with an attack, Ingel quickly rolled out of the way as the ogre smashed its fists into the pavement. As he came up, Ingel reached to his underarm holster and pulled out his second pistol. With his second weapon in hand, Ingel brought both pistols up and opened fire at the ogre only to find his attacks where ineffective against the thing. As the ogre began charging him again, Ingel fired off a few more rounds before he turned and began to run " Fuck, I need a bigger gun! " Ingel yelled out as he continued moving.

Post WC: 349
Total WC: 1,516
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:54 am

Dwem was watching what was going on in the distance and it seemed there was something far more to all of this. Used to the Governments twisting of the truth he was hoping to either the Police would allow him through or be given an opportunity to make a break for it and sneak in. Taking his time to consider his choices he heard an exchange of gunfire from the distance. Paying closer attention as it seemed like Automatic gunfire. They must be in some sort of firefight of some kind. That was very unsettling for sure. The explosions were unsettling as he was becoming uneased and very much concerned for the law enforcement officers that were harm’s way in there.

Watching the Police until they responded to him Dwem heard someone speaking to him. Looking up Dwem smiled brightly as he heard the young ladies questioning remark. Hearing he remark about liking books caused Dwem to smile ever brightly.

“That is all so most wonderful to hear. Yes I enjoy writing while as I am going to the University. I need a hobby after all. So I write under a false name to keep a private file all the same though. Mark Nasackia for fiction work and Lenjia Kawasaki for nonfiction assignments like this. Parents are stinking rich so I have the means and the way to have all the time in the world to do my research and writing. “

Taking out a pad of paper and a pen started writing a few notes on what was going on. Dwem was detailing the scenes around him and the reactions of the people as especially the innocent citizens and the police. H does not see the Division 12 yet so he can only guess what was going on with them beyond his sight. Putting it away after he written what thoughts of the situation was to review later before he spoke again.

“So, what brings you here young lady. I am a bit surprised your parents are letting you come here alone. Where they are, by the way as I bet there very concerned for your safety. No worry though as I will look after you so they do not threat over your safety. “

Dwem paused for a second to glance to one side looking back at the young girl as he considered her tilted head for a moment as he waited for her response to his question. At the same time he decided to assure, he had the safety off on his gun under his jacket after hearing more gunfire in the distance.

Taking out the gun took out the clip and put it back in before placing a round into the chamber to be ready just in case there was some unexpected trouble coming their way. The commotion from the unseen center of attention was disturbing Dwem as he gripped the gun at his side.

Post 4, WC 490 / 2,290
Timeline: Current I think. Lol
Action, waiting for a response from the Police and speaking to a young lady while doing his job as a writing.
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:09 am

Word count: 176[415]
Ooc: oh wow Dwem...pulling your gun out in front of a cop....>.> smart move....xD lmao.

Looking off to the far distance she was getting an idea to getting past the cops. She began to move back and then she began to walk away from the are, but she was planning to go around the block, hoping to find an alley she can squeeze herself into. Her movements werethat of a power jogger at the moment. She had to be quick about it since she didn't want to really miss anything that was going on. As she mvoed away, she suddenly halted and looked back, she got that wierd feeling again, plus the gun shot sounds she just herd wasn't helping. "Oh lala..." she said in a soft whisper as she smirked and began to move again. She would round the block and continued to walk until she spotted a small break in between two buildings which led into an alleyway that from what she could see wasn't watched over by cops. This is where she would be how she would get closer in order to see better of whats going on.

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Sun May 17, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female
Number of posts : 76
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:09 am

She looks at him like she doesn’t know what he is talking about. “What is a university?” She lived in the forest with her papa alone so she didn’t know about the city. She only knew what the voices told her. They tell her its like a school, but she doesn’t know what a school is either. “Is the university a hobby?” She tells him, “I am here because my friends told me to come here and see what everyone was so excited about.” She giggles and twirls in a circle and then does a curtsey. “I am seVen!” She did not mean her age, she meant her name. “I will be safe because they protect me all the time.”
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
Heaven's Closing In; To Save The World of Chaos! Here And Now Begins; The End Of a Million Sorrows!

As I get closer and closer, it seems that there are more and more people heading in the opposite direction, and all of them going increasingly fast. I do not let this deter me, however, as I continue to run and follow the direction of any police cars I see. At this point I really only had to go straight, as from what I could tell, there was a large crowd forming up ahead. Once more, my cell phone rings, and as I expected, it was Asakano. He gives me a bit of a gist as to his location, but not much more. The bike part would normally help, but as of right now, I had seen a few people pass me on bikes, both regular and their motor-variant. Still, it was enough so that I could probably find him. The building he had told me about was one I knew, but the location of it was something I didn't. I would know it when I saw it and I had an idea of what buildings were around it, but directions on how to get there from here was what I was lacking. It didn't help that I didn't really know where I was now either. But I wouldn't let him know that. Texting back, I give off another cheery tone as I say, "Gotcha'! I'll be there soon! This is so cool, right!?" before closing it and once more sticking it in my coat pocket with the rest of my stuff.
In the distance, however, more sounds are heard as I'm less than half a dozen blocks away by now. It sounds like guns firing, among other things. I can spot small specks moving around in the sky from here, and then another explosion. Gulping hard, I come to terms with the fact that this has a high chance of being spiritually driven. I would need to hurry up and get there so I could try to find Moskau and get her out as soon as possible. Luckily, with all the adrenaline pumping through my body right now, all the running wasn't really affecting me too much.

Post 8, WC 357/3,022
Timeline: Current
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Giving it a moment or two, Dwem reached into his pocket and pulled out a business card. Dwem looking at it as he handed it to her. It had Mark Nasackia on the card along with his publishing House and Editor. Laughing as he wonders what she would do with it.

Looking up at her with a smile as he handed it to her.

“I am very glad to meet you seVen. Call me Dwem as all my friends call me that. Only my Publisher has to be tormented or people I do business have to only know many other names. “

Looking up as there seemed to be something going on here al’right.

“ Hey your friends know what going on here or do we go find out for ourselves. “

Looking at a Cop pointing at the location where the gunfire came from.

“ Hey I think your friends in there need some real serious fire power back up buddy. Sounds like a war zone in there.“

Watching the whole business go all so wrong apparently.

“ So where is your friends by the way Lady seven? “

Post 5, WC 184 / 2,474
Timeline: Current I think. Lol
Action, waiting for a response from the Police and speaking to a young lady while doing his job as a writing. / Chatting with seVen.
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:59 pm

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 Marchsagabanner
Saga - Title: dark chaos

Time of Day: Half-Hour Past Midnight
Board: Global

The number of demons and spirits range into the hundred and growing. They are easily able to push Division 12 back. The captains on-site order for back up and wide area support. The squadrons and teams are told to regroup. Chatter fills the COMM lines.

“Unit Beta, Bravo and Charlie are under heavy fire!”

“Alpha Unit is pinned down!”

“Pull back! Build a secondary line of defense a block and a half away from the affected area! Back up in en route and will meet us there! User cover fire and defensive entrenching to pull back!”

“Permission for the use of the W.A.D.B. is pending. All units are advised to clear the crater area!”

The pretty blue barrier-dome over the crater slowly grows the more demons enter from the portal. It expands 25 yards wider in diameter and starts to covers more than just the mouth of the crater. The demons and spirits inside or within a few feet of the barrier have a blue aura that burns off of them. It gives them the increased abilities and ability to regenerate. The ones outside of the barrier are normal. The barrier gives a subliminal pulse that makes demons want to stay in it and makes them feel gooood. It looks more and more like the demons and spirits are protecting the barrier instead of attacking Division 12 mindlessly. The barrier keeps drawing spirits to it. There is something unidentified and barely visible at the very top of the barrier.

Spirits from all over the city are attracted to the dome area. They rush to it, ignoring the masses. Normal people are unable to see spirits, but Division 12 and the spiritually aware notices the movement.

Outside the taped off area more SWAT-like vans rush from the City Metro to the affected areas. The police let them through. They set up sniper and RPG positions on building tops and units in the alleyway to help with the backup. A Division 12 semi truck with unknown cargo goes in last. The police are given orders to evacuate this portion of East City. They are ordered to pull back all civilians within a ten-block radius. Division 12 officers speak over loud phones.

“All civilians and press must evacuate this area. There are no exceptions. Follow the order of the police! This area is not safe! I repeat: this area is not safe! There is a highly dangerous and heavily armed anti government terrorist group attacking the city. The police are doing their very best to protect the citizens. Be advised to seek cover in other portions of the city while the police quarantine this area.”

People in the crowd who hear the announcement and the gunfire in the background get worried. People were curious, but no one likes to get shot! There is another explosion.

“Oh shit son! We’re all gonna die!”

“I want some fried chicken!”

The crowd panics and flees from the area. The police work hard and try to keep the evacuation safe and orderly. City buses arrive to help with the evacuation.

“Do not run! Move calmly to your vehicles, carpool, or leave the area. If you do not have a vehicle go to a bus. Make sure you and your family are accounted for.”

There is a press black out of the area. No helicopters or vehicles that did not belong to Division 12 were allowed into the affected area. Division 12 gives Elgoog the information they need to cover the issue. Televisions report:

“…this just in. The earlier gas explosion seemed to be triggered by an anti-government terrorist cell… Police are quarantining the area and handling the insurgents. No further information has been released at this time…”

---

ooc @ all: suprise! a sunday post xD
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Word count:247 [662]
Location/info: Had entered through a small alleyway, sneaking around for a closer look.

She had slipped in through that small spacing she spotted and made her move through the alleyway. She was slinking in down and low and her eyes were constantly looking back and forth being careful incase there was some unwanted people around trying to find people who weren't suppose to be in there. She would slink up to the end of the aleyway and look through careful trying not to be spotted, from what she could see, she made it far enough that there weren't cops here. She looked towards the pretty blue barrier and she noticed that it was expanding. "what is going on here?" she wondered, things that she spotted weren't looking like it was regular human things, as though it was from the other realm. It would be bad if the other realm was indeed attempting to attack the human realm. but she had to gather information. From her position she could see pretty far towards the blue barrier that she was able to notice the undead and other spiritual creatures. And even a large group of people attempting to fight back. But she noticed that they were also moving back so things didn't look like they were going well. "I gotta get closer." she mumbled as she would crouch down lower and slink around the buildngs front but keeping close to the side of the wall and moving as quickly as she could to get around the building in order to hide again.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Adrian smirked as his blade cut through the zombie as he moved past. His body shot forward his eyes darting left and right as he went. He saw a Woylf, but ignored it. It wasn't randomly attacking, so it wasn't an immediate risk. Goranova's blessed blue blade left a wide arc in it's wake. Kicking off the ground he brought the weapon back. As he did he brought the blade down, the blue arc flashing around as he brought the blade down, cutting cleanly through the ogre's body. Landing he spun, turning his back to the huge demon. He just grinned as he rose to his full height, his shield still active. These creatures were stronger than he remembered, but he was a demon hunter. He would die defending the humans here.

"You and your kind don't belong among the living. You're nothing but visitors from the past, shadows from the world of darkness! You and your kind will go back to where you belong. Back to the abyss of oblivion!" He said, keeping his voice level and calm.

They weren't going to listen to him. They were too far gone. And the demons among him would merely attack as he spoke. But if any of them could comprehend his words, then they were not merely mindless creatures. But he doubted with everything happening around him they would even know what he was talking about, let alone that he was speaking to them. He had resigned himself to his fate. If he died here, so be it. But he was going to make them suffer for each and every second.

(270/1,388)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:29 am

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 Natsuki2

Two shots are fired and the door to the build burst open when I slam my shoulder into it. The fly yokai crashes into the alleyway as I slide across the floor leaving a strike of blood from the cut on my arm. My comms come on,

“Natsuki…do you read…”

I pick myself up and put three more rounds into yokai. The shells echo as they hit the ground. “What is it Micheal? I in the middle of something right now.” I pull the clip from my pistol and replace it with a new.

“Division 12 is pulling back and widen the evacuation area to a ten-block radius. You better find a way to get out of there.”

“That is just great now I really will have to stay with Seiki…” I look around where at the building I was in to find that it is a parking garage. A grin comes to my face, “I think I just found something very useful… Have you found out anything from the video I sent?” I walk over to big pink jacked up hummer with gold rims. I wasn’t sure if the owner was a pimp or a redneck… maybe both….

“Not yet I’m still running test on it.”

“Alright, Domen is getting a closer look I’ll give you a shut if he finds anything.” I test the door to find it is locked. Thinking to myself for a moment I walk back to the gas tank and a set of keys fall out when I open it. Getting into the thing was a little harder then I thought but after a few tries I get the door open and pull myself inside. The thing sounds like a tank when I start it up and the inside is all pimped out as in it is A Pimp Named Slickback’s hummer. As I’m driving through the garage I pull out my phone and call Seiki.

The big pink hummer jumps out of the parking garage and into the street smashing a dozen bad things as it slides. There was a small group of Division 12 guys… well two guys and two chicks, one wasn’t dress like the other three (Jyn’s crew). The window rolls down and I stick my head out with my phone held to it. “Yo, dumb asses! You need a ride?”

WC:391/1645
Loc: 1 blocks from the blue thingy
Attion: Commandeered a pink hummer, ask Jyn and crew if they need a ride while calling Seiki.
Health: Good, cut on the upper arm.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:48 am

The pace Moskau rushed down the street at was very slow compared to what she could've made running on her own, but she couldn't bother to get her feet dirty, and running always wore out her nice shoes so fast. Besides, she had a short transformation to perform... namely her entire body became engulfed in an iridescent white light as shreds of her former clothes, represented as flopping, burning, ragged strips that lost their white color all at once and gained new life as black creatures not unlike a cross between a small raichu and a bat with glowing red eyes and flapped behind the retreating form of the transforming girl. The main light that gave birth to the others gained length and soon two elaborately painted iron shoulder pads joined to the light and each other by two strips of black leather formed, followed briefly by black jeans that formed similarly out of the ether. Hanging from those pants, in the same way some football players hung a towel in front of their crotches, was a black piece of cloth with some purple, ancient-looking runic emblem all but invisible behind a big, red star. A black belt with silverish spikes on it tipped with some red gemstones on the left side and some sunglasses completed the materializing of the clothes. As for Moskau herself, she'd transformed into a blonde, curly-haired, blue eyed bishonen on a white wolf, as opposed to a midget lolita Nazi riding a white wolf. This entire sequence took place over the course of a single second.
Goebbils kept pace with his brother. "I don't mean to be disrespectful, Master Rekovski, but you may have forgotten that Fuhrer was my nickname..."
Moskau shrugged. "I call you a lot of things. We always have to treat new people we're using with a lot of respect."
The dog didn't seem to fully understand. "But we're stronger than him. We should stop hiding and just kill him and take anything we want. He looks like a capitalist, why are we conceding to him?"
Goering howled a bit, an almost laugh-like sound. "It's a lot more fun this way, Fury. Plus, we wouldn't want to slay the goose that lays the golden eggs, now would we?"
"Ooooh, shit guys..." the leader's eyebrows furrowed. "Is that Division 12?"
The dogs both barked, "What?" at once and looked forward. "Ummm... maybe if we keep running they won't notice?"
"Good plan... if they do notice then you two should distract them."
Long used to such treatment from the man, the dogs sighed and kept running forward.
interActions: Attempted a run past [Division 12]
Current Theme: Moskau by Rammstein