Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]

Go down 
+9
rekoa
Dwem
Psi Prince
Kiun
KyroShiori
aѕceпxion
DarkKnightCecil
яuиє
ShinTre_Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 Marchsagabanner
Saga - Title: dark chaos

Time of Day: One hour past sunset
Board: Global

((Ambiguous Prologue))
It is a quiet night. The skies over the city are dense with large and heavy dark clouds that move slowly over head. Lightning bolts flicker and spark in the thick clouds but there is no rain that falls to the city. The large megascreen on the omnious corporate building located near the the center of the city metro brightly illuminates the dark night. It shows an advertisement for its new LD, live definition, visual monitor-screen system, it gives the temperature at 60 degrees and it reads the time at 11:55 p.m. Two unknown entities look over the city, hovering high up in the sky, inches over the City
Metro barrier. One, a tall and slender figure with a weak appearing body, stands in the air with his arms folded at his chest. A sinister and sly grin is placed across the lower portions of his face. The other figure resembles a small girl who sits in the air innocently and looking around in random directions. They are both demonic spirit that work for a greater boss. The male demon tilts his head to the side and begins to chuckle for no reason. He tilts his head to the side and and points down at the ground at a undisclosed place.

"Hmmm.... I think we should go there."

The little girl turns and tilts her head up to him and then nods.

"Okay."

(Dramatic pause. Bum bum buuuum)

Shadows cut through the forest. Dark figure move in the city's direction at a high rate of speed. The metallic sounds of sheathed swords click softly as they run. Their attire consists of dark clothes and black head and facial masks. The two leaders in front of the rushing dozen in the group are dressed in Yukata's and deep straw hats. They stop immediately and in unison when they reach the edge of the city. One of the leaders step forward and crouches onto one knee. He murmurs something under his breath. He moves suddenly and slams his palm on the ground. It gives off a small silver
glow in a circle that surrounds his body. The glow fades away after a second or so. He stands and turns around to the group of shinobi behind him. He gives his orders non verbally with several quick hand symbols and a nod in both directions. The hunters infront of him look as if they turn into shadows when they move and disperse in all directions. The leader raises his head so that his face is barely visible in the city's glow. His features give him away as an older male with a long and thin beard and mustache hanging down under his frown.

"We must stop it before it starts..."

The other leader figure nods solemnly. Lightning flashes in the background and they vanish.

(Dramatic pause x2. Bum bum bum buuuum. End of Spoiler, Saga Action Starts)

---------------------
Tre Note:
* Sacred hunters have reached the edge of the city at an unknown location from the Western Forests, they did NOT arrive at the City Metro.

---------------------

There is a large explosion in the southern portion of East City that causes the entire city to shake and rumble. It has been two years since the last earthquake, but the last earth quake the city had was small and didn't effect the city too bad. Now this time, the explosion causes a shaking that interrupts normal activities. It lasts for a full minute before the dome of energy fades away. When it is over, street lights around the city in all areas blink out of sync and visual monitors show static being out of phase. Elgoog reacts quickly to explain things to the citizens who could get reception. They broadcast that the city has felt the effects of an earth quake that triggered a gas explosion. The affected area is a creater that is about a block in width two blocks away from the shopping center. Division 12 scrambles to evacuate civilians away from the affected area and the normal police are ordered to tape off the affected area. Division 12 pulls rank and orders civilians and normal police to stay away from the affected area. A few weird or noisy people try to get in and look, but most are redirected. Crowds form at the end of the taped off areas, but the police tape off far enough so that nothing could be seen for people on the outside. It is not clear, other than what Elgoog says, what was going on.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Adrian panted as the Devil's Teardrop cut through a demon's arm at the elbow, severing the beast's arm. He panted, sweat matting his hair down. He stood there, shaking as he stood there, his sword coming up. His hearing had gone from the explosion. He wasn't sure if it was going to be permanent or if it was just temporary. He stood there, his sword raised, before he thrust the tip of his sword into the ground at his feet. He fell to one knee, shaking, his body tired. He had taken out his own share of demons in his time. But his body was not so willing to continue this fight.

"Come on! COME ON!!" he demanded. "EARN YOUR MEAL! COME AND GET ME, BITCHES!"

(126/2,300)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:14 pm

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 Domen
The blast comes out of nowhere and during it Domen understands the foresight that his master must have had. Initially he got the idea that she was a silly girl with no particularly special attributes, when actually she seemed to posses some powers of spatial insight. It would be expected of his master, the one worthy of summoning him. If he had performed a head on attack like he was planning, he might have gotten caught up in the grand power that produced this effect and that might not have faired well for him. He had gotten lucky. After it, he is instructed to take her home, but this time gentle. He looks at her and then over his shoulder to the battle that was still going on. As a warrior, he was reluctant to flee from an on going battle that he had yet began to fight, but as a servant summon, he could not go against his masters will. With a solemn inclination of his head, he murmurs, “as you wish. Please enter this carriage and I shall carry you home if that pleases you.” With that, he refers to the pink hummer, since it would be more comfortable than his arms and he could easily carry the whole kit and caboodle and fly her home in that manner.

Psi: I posted being in the air, but at a safe distance, so my proximity to the barrier is unconfirmed. Domen's attack came from the skies and not himself, so tracing them back would be a stretch. Thirdly, you stated seeing Domen before the orally ejaculated beam. Finally, Domen could easily be a demon with his own strong will power, Natsuki's influence doesn't negate his wanting to go, so that's negliable. You Fail, kind sir. Just admit it, you messed up a little, it's okay. I'm here to help fledgling RPers step their game up.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 Seikibanner
It is hard to hear her due to all the noise from what seemed to be a full-scale war going on against the city terrorists or whatever the police had to deal with, but I get the sentence that she is at home and that makes me feel a little better. So she hadn’t gone out in the chaos and tried to see what was going on; in the end that was probably better for her. Girls were fragile and didn’t need to be around stuff like this, no matter how tough she puts on to be; plus, if what the police were saying was true, then it was very dangerous here. Still, with the evacuation, it would be hard to get from one portion of the city to the other with the clogged city streets, that probably weren’t made for such a relocation. If I waited too long, I could be out all night trying to get home. The night becomes day as a large radiant light fills the city air and I am forced to pull the phone away from me and shield my face with my arms to keep dust out of my eyes. “Man, this is insane,” I murmur lightly bringing the phone back to my ear as I hear that she wanted me to meet her at her place, I answer, “okay, I’m on my way to come get you now. Don’t go anywhere and be careful.” The blast had scared me straight, I wanted to get the hell out of there and get her to a safe spot and make sure my house was safe. 271

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 Kyrobanner
Slowly and in a blurry manner, the surroundings come back to light around me as I lie on my back. Looking up, I notice both my partners standing over me with their mouths were moving. After a pause, I am able to hear them asking me if I’m all right. With a soft nod and a groan in rising up, I assure, “…I’m fine.” I look around to notice that much of the area around the crater had been demolished by something. There is a short moment of panic where I look around for Shiori, to assure her safety. I see (or rather, assume) that she is all right as well and that I probably was the only one to be knocked for a loop. After I am put to ease with that, my attention reverts back to the barrier area that had been cleared out due to the wide scale attack that had seemingly come from the skies. I didn’t think that was something that the Division would be capable of, but I could not assume its origins at this time, nor had I the leisure of time to do so. As I look out towards the barrier, I started to barely notice what seemed to be glowing particles float up and go into the barrier that increased in size and produced more baddies to replace the fallen ones. It would seem that my cohorts were able to easily see this occurring, which was a topic of concern as Letty confirms, “something wrong is going on…” I stand to my feet and nod, “…let’s continue onward to the secondary line of defense.” Looking at me oddly, Blake inquires, “you sure you okay?” Without answering him, I give the motion to continue, stating, “let’s go” and continue on the way down that alley as I would rather move from that area than to wait for more monsters to come.

While making it away from that area to reach the next area, I make the mistake of turning around to look over my shoulder when I hear what sounded like a roar of some type only to notice an immensely large demon step out of the barrier. My initial thoughts are along the line of “this is insane” or “unreal.” There would be no way that the Division would be able to keep something like that under wraps and away from the public knowledge. The size of it was intimidating but I noticed it seemed to be preoccupied with something in the air as its gaze was averted up. My attention is diverted to the skies as I hear the sounds of the Division’s copters as they pass over us, heading to the crater area. I hear the call for fire over the COMM lines and advise the group, “get to cover” so that we would not be in the way of friendly fire in our position. There was no telling what would be fired, or from where since we had not made it to the offensive line yet. Our party seeks the refuge of large metallic trash bins as our backs come to the wall while hell breaks lose on the large demon and barrier with the sound of gunfire omnipresent. After the ballistic assault, I look to the members in my group to assure no one got hit with anything, and then back to the barrier to see if things were over.

As I look to the barrier, I notice it turn golden to the point where it was no longer see through. The order comes to fire the W.A.D.B. and I had a gut feeling that we would have to continue our cover. In military form, it serves its purpose as the night skies light up and an impressive amount of destruction is rendered. The harsh winds coax us to curl up in our positions as the blast ensues and wrecks havoc on what it was fired at. The W.A.D.B. would be a hard one to cover up as well, being a weapon of mass destruction and all. After the initial affects of the blast, I stand up to see if it had destroyed the barrier. On standing, I notice a loud noise above me as something falls my way. Instinctively and without thinking, I catch the thing with much effort, stepping back to prevent myself from falling. Looking down, it appeared that I had caught a young lady out of the blue. I pause for that moment looking down at what would be cradled in my arms, inquiring, “are you okay?” In the background, Blake speaks up, “… what the hell?! Who randomly catches falling women?” Letty speaks up, “sir, shouldn’t we keep moving?” 787

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 17-2

Word count: 311 [2105]
Location/info: In the arms of Jyn the man "who randomly catches woman" ( XDD )

That soft thud noise caught to her ears as her eyes were closed at the time. Am I dead? she wondered. She still herd the sounds of everything else, and still smelled stuff and this time she herd words that were much closer to her then she once thought. yeah maybe I'm dead...It doesn't hurt to die. She opened her eyes slowly and she gazed up towards the man to had caught her. Her eyes had widened larger then normal. She was staring down this rather mysterious looking man who was holding her. for the moment she felt like her body just shut down on her. Wow...does heaven have angels like these? Maybe I am dead... More thoughts just rushed through her and control returned to her body she just noticed that she was still in the same area she was in before, just at the bottom of the building. Her mind currently was being slow to respond. "huh?" it was only just now she realized that something was asked to her. "oh! umm y-yes I'm o-okay" she said a bit nervously and her cheeks were flushed. during a crisis as this, its rather amazing how she was capable of maintaining her self and not freaking out much.

So what she gathered now was, she wasn't dead, and there was this guy who was holding her, she assumed he caught her, so he was her savior her 'angel'. Her cheeks burned as she was being held as she even fully forgotten that her right arm was dislocated and was throbbing. That arm just dangled lifelessly beside her and wobbled a little. Her left arm was just resting over her stomach. Her blue eyes gazed at him and she blinked as she felt her face blush up. kyaah!!! were her thoughts this time. she couldn't think straight and she didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:23 am

Dwem stood up and start towards the nearest fire escape from the building roof. Limping his way down the stairs, a large explosion is felt and a flash of light as he loses his footing and fall’s off landing in a dumpster. Lying on the bottom of the dumpster as he got up and looked outside the tin can to see what was going on.

Looking around Dwem realized his suit was all fracked up. Brushing away the dirt and whatever else was in here off his clothes. Dwem saw the rips and almost started to cry as his knew suite was ruined. Dwem was anything but pleased a he got out of the dumpster as best as he could finding a still long enough to take the pressure off of his broken leg.

Limping down the alley back towards the area where the police were. Finding some clothe rapped them around his various parts of his body that were all cut up and bruised. Limping the rest of the way towards the barrier where the other people were getting evacuated to Dwem progress was very slow at best.

Looking around he had hoped to get a lucky chance some cop or someone would drive by and give him a lift. What a day as he meets a demon with voices in her head then gets dropped from the sky after getting carried towards the shield or whatever it was. Then Dwem breaks a leg when landing on the roof after the demon child drops him.

Then as that was not bad, enough gets blown off the fire escape while getting out of there. His Suite was thrashed and destroyed as well as for his shoes. What else could go wrong at this point? Taking out his cell phone tried to get a signal of some sort. He looked like shit and hell rolled into a breakfast pastry and then stepped on a few times by an Elephant.

Post 8, WC 328 / 3,688
Timeline: Current I think. Lol

Action: Limping beat up and batterd bruised back to safty. Looking like all hell ran over him.

Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:42 am

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 Natsuki2

“Hmm yeah ok I’ll be waiting.” The call is ended and the phone goes into my pocket. I look back at the pink hummer before looking back at Domen. “I think you should just carry me…” I could just imagine would people would say at seeing a pimp hummer flying around.

“Look it’s a plain!”
“No it’s a UFO!”
“That isn’t a UFO it’s the Pimp Mobil!”

That would really be troublesome and fun at the same. I could look down at everyone and wave as they look in Ah. My head shakes as I push the thought out of my mind. “Be fast about it, Seiki is waiting coming after me I don’t want him to see you.” This was most likely a statement that I will regret as Domen has a habit of doing things in an odd way…

WC:141/2361
Loc: half a blocks from the gold thingy
Attion: Talking to Domen, and Seiki.
Health: Good, cut on the upper right arm.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:46 am

[Lance]
[Dark Chaos]
After laying on the ground for a few moments after being hit by the bolt of dark energy, Lance began to rise to his feet, though at first he fell back to the ground, the second time he managed to stand and glanced around, his attention going to the barrier, watching as all the spirits of the fallen demons and other fiends where absorbed by the barrier. As he gazed at the barrier, his attention shifted from the blue dome to what was forming inside it. Lance watched, partly in aw, as many demons came together and formed a larger demon. As the thing was in its final stages of development, Lance began to move away from the dome moments before the creature began coming out of the dome. He had lost track of the humans he was going too. As he moves away, the large demon came out of the barrier and attacked something, though Lance couldn't see and at the moment wasn't looking for what it was attacking. As the conflict raged on, Lance worked his way past some rubble and to an ally. Shortly after entering the mouth of the ally, Lance slumped against the wall and looked out at the barrier, now a different color and no longer transparent, Lance looked upon the golden barrier now for a moment until there was loud blast followed by a bright flash causing him to bring an arm up to block his eyes. As the earth shuttered, Lance sank down to one knee, keeping his eyes covered as the wind slams into his body, causing him to fall over now. As he lay there, Lance reverted back to his human form, now laying on the ground, covering his face, naked.

Post WC: 291
Total WC: 1,715
OOC:
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:37 am

Time of Day: Two Hours Past Midnight

-------------
Events not available for IC Knowledge
Time freezes across the city right before the W.A.D.B hits the barrier. Division 12 agents, police, evacuees, cars, and animals, spirits, demons and even birds in the sky all freeze. 12 members of the Sacred Hunters stand on top of 12 buildings around the barrier. Each building is littered with seal tags with withering spirits that have been defeated around them. A blue line connects the 12 Sacred Hunters and forms a glowing circle that borders the barrier area and shines/pulses several stories high. A slim demon with purple markings on his face stands on one side of the barrier with his arms folded and a small girl demon sitting to his side. He smiles looking at his new guests. His voice taunts them.

"Oh, what is this? A binding field? How quaint. I must say that I am surprised there are actually humans on this realm who are skilled enough to discover me... but I wonder if it is too late."

The two elders of the Sacred hunters stand in the air on the opposite side of the barrier. They look at the slim demon with intense not happiness. The one with a long white beard speaks first.

"We have come to excorize you, you abomination. Whatever your plans are will not work."

The male demon giggles.

"You have strong words."

The other elder speaks.

"This barrier. You're using it to draw in spirits and absorb them for something aren't you?"

There is no answer.

"So be it. If you die, so wil your plans."

There is no more talking. The old men turn to their sides and place their hands on their katana. The demon pulls out two clever looking blades. Fire rotates around the small demon girl. An epic battle in CGI takes place that no one might ever know about. At the end of the battle, the two elders are wounded and beaten. The male demon regenerates his damages and is looks upset.

"Insolent pests!... This is boring and a waste of my time... but this should be enough. Come, Krys, let's go."

The two fade away into the air an enter another realm.

The two elders try to reach them.

"Wait! How...?"

It is too late. The barrier starts to break down like glass shattering. The elders look down and see a large rune covering the ground and crater that looks like a tribal spade symbol under the demons who were frozen in fighting with some crazy guy with a sword. The old men look at one another and then vanish moving away at a fast rate. The other Sacred Hunters also vanish into the night.
End of Events not available for IC Knowledge
-------------

Time resumes. The W.A.D.B. explodes. The bright lights and winds fade after thirty seconds to a minute. The barrier is no longer there and Division 12 claims their victory. The orders come in.

"Good work everyone. Divide units to secure the affected area, set up semi permanent barriers and Spiritnet and begin damage control."

The crater that started off 1 block in diamter was tripled by the W.A.D.B. blast. There is a huge rune symbol in place of the barrier that was destroyed. The large tribal rune symbol is "drawn" in dark brown tint like a brush stroke. There is no more demonic or spirit activity at the crater and no more demons were coming out. The portal from the forest was closed. The evacuation of the area is almost complete outside the blocked off area.

Oh yeah, there was that one guy that was in the barrier fighting. Yeah, he'd be pretty much destroyed since he fought to the end when the W.A.D.B. hit, but Adrian's body is taken several blocks away from the blast and dropped in an alley. He would have been knocked out either from fatique or by the person who saved him. After the member of the sacred hunters lays his body down and then vanishes into the night all killer like like a ninja!
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:29 pm

___"Eh?" It seemed the voices all stopped at once and their promises faded to mere whispers of the night wind. "Awh... I didn't know it was a limited time offer..." the demoness groaned to herself. "What a bummer... huh?"
___Stopping for the moment, the woman sniffed the wind twice. "Someone must've left their oven on... oh wait... hmmm... smells familiar... like..." Her course changed from the main road to a side alley as she followed her nose and found someone crispy on the ground. "Ah, sweet. Dinner... oh... wait... Adrian?" she poked the fallen corpse twice with her foot. "Hey, man? You alright?" She was asking for primarily selfish reasons. If she couldn't get any weed pizza from male strippers a little bit of nookie would do. She'd just made a sale and had enough for a sufficiently plush hotel room. There was one in this end of town with a vibrating bed. Hopefully it hadn't been closed in all the chaos.
interActions: Poked [Adrian] to test his vitality
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 Domen
The large demon nods and agrees to the terms of simply carrying her and doing so in a swift manner. "He cannot see me if I simply gouge out his eyes," Domen offers as he walks to his master and scoops her up. It would be the easier way to keep Domen's visual presence a secret without having to alter being around his master, so it made since. Making sure to scoop her in a 'soft' manner, he cradles her much like a small baby and then takes to the air, bursting through the skies with his flying speed.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 Seikibanner
The call ends with "I'll be waiting." From there, I close the phone shut within the palm of my hand and stuff it into the pocket of my jeans. Now that she was waiting for me and I was off the phone, I could go to her. The rear tire on the motorbike spins and I move forwards navigating around the crowds to attempt to get to the main road before a bus since I didn't want to be hindered by traffic. I would have to apologize to Hotaka for standing him up, but I was sure he would have some type of joke about me ditching him for Natsuki. As I make my way down the street towards Natsuki's apartment, I have to remember where it was since it wasn't a place I had been to too many times lately, but it wouldn't take me more than five minutes to get there, and from there, home. 157

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 Kyrobanner
The girl states that she is fine and that is good enough for me, yet when I look down, I notice that her arm seemed to be a bit lifeless and dislocated. "You've hurt your arm," I inform her in an obvious tone as I look down at it. Letty's words reach me as she asks if we should continue, but as she speaks this, I hear the commands over the comm lines and then look to the barrier which seemed to be destroyed. Blake stands cooly with his hands in his pockets and grins, "not bad for government work. Seems the big gun worked on it." Letty smirks, "well what did you expect." Slightly annoyed by their casual natures, I remind, "civilian..." They look to me, then to the girl before black asks the obvious question, "so are you going to keep it?" The teasing is not appreciated, especially with my newly aquired girlfriend in attendance (probably, no clue) and is ignored. It was an awkward situation, but since she was hurt and things were over, it was time to get her mended. "Follow the orders and meet up with the squadrons for clean up. I'll take the civilian to be looked at and meet back with you. Be careful, we're not sure if it's over." With a nod, my two teammates continue past me to meet up with the other squads at the area we had just run from. Looking down, I sigh, "ignore them. I will be taking you to a doctor now." With that, I look to Shiori and inquire if she was accompanying before I begin to pick up my paces to walk with her towards the evacuation area. 284

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 17-2

Word count: 206 [2311]
Location/info: In the arms of Jyn still.( it wasn't stated that he put her down o.o;Wink

So what happened now was a couple things she was stil somewhat dazed by this man who was holding her. Another was her finally gaining some rational thought to think and actually gather herself so she wouldn't act so gaga around this man. she herd the teasing and merely blushed at what they said. It was rather rude, but embarassing for them to say such things. She didn't even know this man, which then brought another thought to her, was he really gonna keep her? Did she just become a slave? Well all them thoughts were tossed out when he told her to ignore them and that he was going to take her to the doctor. huh? Doctor? oh right my arm! She looked towards her dislocated arm and bearly felt any pain, maybe because she wans't moving it there was no pain involved. "oh okay...." she uttered, was he going to carry her to the doctor? She actually didn't mind it and found herself actually cozying up to his chest as he would still be carrying her. "my name is Izumi Hiramoto, sir." she said in a soft gentle voice as she sounded rather pleased to be in such a situation as she is now.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:06 pm

king So it is over. Watching the impact and carefully observing the rune symbol, I figure that I have seen enough. I leave from the building and using the Godspeed technique that Carmina had taught me to escape from danger, I utter the word, "Haku!" My body flickers from sight and I am propelled back towards the office in flight. So long as I am not detained, I would land on the ledge and the glass would open up again for me and grant me passage into my office once again. When the window closes, I look out at the city and wonder what all of this could have been for. So much carnage and chaos yet for what? Why couldn't I figure it out? I run the events thru my head over and over again before I make a rough sketch of the rune symbol that I saw with notes on the events so that I can comprise as detailed and accurate a report as possible. This just further proves that I need to step up my efforts in dealing with the dark ones. I jot down a description of the Division 12 officer that I met. He troubles me because rumors had circulated in our circles that Div 12 was more than it seems, but if he could see the spirits, he blatantly ignored them and only attacked what he could see. Could there be some exaggeration to the rumors? I might need to find the time to speak with him.

I look to the skies and wonder what the heavens have in store for me now. This night has led me to believe that perhaps my efforts are for naught as we are not putting a substantial dent in their forces or attacks. Tonight was a very audacious attack to come in force like that. Generally they have worked at attacking from the shadows but this showed no discretion or restraint. They are growing bolder. I need to increase my efforts and the efforts of all of the coordinators under the employ of PsiCoven. We need to truly strike back at these fiends and let them know that this is still OUR city and not theirs!

386/2846 words

*EXIT SAGA*
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Dwem walked along at a slow pace as he was able to get his car on the phone and they were told where to meet him. Taking the time to make sure to inverview a few of the people among the survivers. Dwem was attempting to figure out what that blast was. The whole smoke screan was a obviouse government way of doing things. The Unit or Tactical response team that went in was unusual to say the least but until he had proof eather way he dint have much to lead him in any given direction.

Dwem smiled as he was sure as hell going to find out if there had been any big money into any sort of weapons research or development of late. No matter what they coin to get a project of any size had to go through the propper channels and get aproved by some body. There would have to be some sort of money trail to lead him some place.

Taking a seat took out his lab top which luckily enough was functioning in its protective case. Looking at the files for his notes Dwem was considering what path or direction to go with in this. What trail was he to fallow. There had to be a place to start in all of this. A weak point to the whole puzzle to allow it to unrazle before his so he could see a bit at a time at the whole picture.

Walking through everything figured he had to place a pass protection on these files for the time being and restrict access to the max. Taking the time organizing his notes and deciding to go with starting research on the accult, Demons and Spirits. There had to be groups that might pop up that exist still today or hidden believed to be extinked or just that secret around with connection with this whole mess.

After all if big money was behind all of this and there had to be a huge source of money for that huge ass bang. The huge Corperation who thought themselves the gods is not the government would be a good place to look into. Then you have the powers that be Elgoog who he will have to move quietly around as so not to draw any attention. He would have to chip at them walls very softly and see what he could uncover very carefully. Lies, misleading information and rumors of ghost stories.

His parents Sedan pulled up as he was helped inside and he was taken to th Hospital for treatment.

Exit stage right --------------

Post 9, WC 433 / 4,121
Timeline: Current I think. Lol

Action: Limping beat up and batterd bruised back to safty. Getting Medical treament while doing work.

Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 Natsuki2

Nothing is said on my part after Domen makes his suggestion. I am scooped up and my arms go around his neck as he takes off into the air. After we land on the terrace and I am let down, the broken glass snaps as I walk over it. I stop for a moment and half turn to speak with my hair blocking most of my face from view, “Thank you Domen…” The large man finds that he loses control of his arm as it grabs the dark blade and held against his neck. “But if you do anything or let anything harm Seiki. I will kill you.” My head turns forward, Domen regains control of his limbs and I walk into the bad room. “I better find something cute to sleep into night…but it can't be anything to revealing.”

WC:140/2501
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:33 pm

[Ingel]
-Dark Chaos-
As the light and wind fade away, Ingel slowly lifts his head and glances over to the Division Twelve men he had ran into " Are you guys ok? " he asked, getting a nod in response from the men. After seeing they where ok, Ingel glanced away from the Division Twelve men, looking around. " We have won! " one of the Division Twelve men said " We have orders to secure the area. " He added. Ingel looked to the one speaking and nodded " Alright- " Before he could finish he was cut off by one of the Division Twelve men as they spoke up " Also, we need to escort you to somewhere safer. " The man said. " Alright. " Ingel said with a faint nod, at this point Ingel decided it would be best for him to be out of the way. With his decision made, two of the Division Twelve men Ingel was with escorted him to a designated safe zone.

Post WC: 151
Total WC: 2,104
OOC: Exit SE.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:33 pm

[Lance]
-Dark Chaos-
With the fading light and subsiding wind, Lance slowly lowered his arm and tried to look around, though at first his vision was blurry. As he began to rise to his knees, Lance brought his hands up and rubbed his eyes a bit until his vision cleared. Now able to see, Lance looked behind him where he had came into the ally and seen it was blocked by a large amount of rubble blocking the way. As he looked over the rubble his attention quickly shifted to the faint sounds of talking and foot steps. When he heard the sounds he began looking around more, when the sounds began drawing closer, Lance started to move down the ally quickly to get away from the sounds. As he moved down the ally, Lance stopped when he caught a glimpse of some people checking a building next to him. When he seen the men, he ducked down, watching them for a moment before he began to move again. Lance made his way down the ally and escaped the cordoned off area before heading home.

Post WC: 182
Total WC: 1,897
OOC: Exit SE.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:57 am

Time of Day: Next Day
CONCLUSION

-------------
Official City Explanation of the Saga Events

The major of SaiCity makes a public statement on the steps of City Hall in the City Metro. The City Council stands behind him. He is guarded by the City Police forces. Security is high. A large gathering of citizens are at the bottom of the city hall steps. He stands at a class podium with the city’s emblem on it.

“My dear Saicity-ians, last night there was a great explosion and several of our citizens lost their lives. A budding underground terrorist organization attempted an offensive at midnight. Their objective was to secure three blocks of East City and use it as a base of operations using civilians as their shield. The brave men and woman of our city police forces used their intelligence to counter this terrorist attack. They were able to subdue the threat and destroy the enemy’s weapon of mass destruction. Members of this organization are in police custody and undergoing intense interrogation. We are currently looking for answers. We have indication to believe that there are still members of this organization out there... We also have indication to believe that this organization has other weapons of mass destruction... Evil still exists and it is called Elkyda. Fear not citizens. I promise that we will use 100% of the city’s resources in order to fight this war on terror. Evil men will not find refuge in our city. We must go about our daily lives without the worry of another bombing of our buildings and towers. Our police forces are ready to rise to the call of evil doers and bring light to the darkness in lowly places. We will send a clear message to the cloudy hearts of this land and tell them they cannot win. Even though the city’s threat level is at amber right now, My Saicity-ians, be at ease knowing that we will overcome this hardship!”

After the press release, the major attended a mass wake for the citizens who died in the blast and events.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:35 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]   Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Event - Dark Chaos [open globally]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3