Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A day in the life...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A day in the life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the life...   A day in the life... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:36 am

A day in the life... Chaosavy
I finished the last bit of my coffee and stood up from the seat with a slight sigh. I’d been hashing out some Ideas on the case but everything seemed to go into a circle. All the normal suspects but no leads and then there were the most recent killings that stood out. As much as the police believed them to be by the same killer I had to disagree strongly, they seemed more reminiscent of the Lower commons killer than the on in gothstone. Either way I wasn’t looking forward to walking home alone in the dark in either area. As I stared out the window I wondered if the killer would strike again. Every day that I spent trying to solve the mystery was another life lost I was running out of time and fast…
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life...   A day in the life... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:38 pm

While lost in my thoughts I noticed a small flash. It seemed like nothing more than a cars heads lights as it turned the corner. Still I gave it some attention and looked over, but was surprised to find that there were no headlights. It didn’t have time to pin point the flash, maybe just a flash light. Either way it barely seemed worth my time looking into I had bigger things on my mind. I stepped out into the night and shoved my hands in my pockets. I actually wished I’d brought my car up here. It’d had been much warmer earlier when I’d made the stroll but by now it was starting to get chilly.
WC:117
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life...   A day in the life... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:31 am

I stopped and looked up, I hadn’t expected anyone to be addressing me, but on the off chance I was the one being spoken to I gave a quick glance. I shook my head lightly.
"I am sorry sir, you must have mistaken me for some other person." I assured him with a soft smile. Everyone always said I had such a warm smile. But it was an empty gesture, a polite mask to hide behind. It was only how other perceived it that mattered, I didn’t have to mean it for it to make others feel good.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life...   A day in the life... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:24 am

My feel? What exactly did he by that. Could he betaking about what Vivian had given me? I thought it over a moment, it didn’t seem likely that any normal human would know about that, much less be able to sense it. That could make him like me, or like Adelle and Claudia. But for now I’d play dumb. I wasn’t one to flash all my cards at once. His motive was still unclear and while I didn’t have many enemies, I wasn’t always sure who was friend and who was foe.
"I assure you, I’m no different from any other man." I said with another calm smile. "Besides, the nail that stands out gets hammered down, isn’t that the old saying?" I asked. If he was smart and I assumed he was, he’d catch on to my comments and relocate this conversation away from unwanted listeners.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life...   A day in the life... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:42 pm

I thought on it for a moment. There was the coffee shop, but it was no place for conversations that you didn’t want over heard. Too many nosey people with no will to stick to their own business. My place was the next option, but I was far, an I wasn’t sure I wanted this stranger to where I lived, not to mentioned we’d most likely be drowned rats by the time we made it to the lower commons. I gave a helpless shrug.
"I have a friend who lives rather close actually, she owes me a favor." I said with a cockiness that was very unlike me. I lead the way down the street into the up scale apartments Claudia and Adelle called home. Now normally I wouldn’t Bring a stranger to a friends house. But Claudia and Adelle were a…well special case, I would actually be more worried about this man than the two women if things turned sour.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life...   A day in the life... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:14 am

I pulled out a set of keys and shuffled threw them until I found the right one. Being good friends Adelle and I had exchanged keys everytime we moved for emergencies. As the key clicked in the lock and I slowly opened the door. I saw that very few lights had been left on, and Claudia sat alone on the couch.
"Hello, Claudia" I said as I stepped threw the space between the door and the frame. The young women spun around dropping her popcorn as she asked and embraced me.
"Chaos! What made you come all the way up here…and so late…?" she asked then peeked around me at the stranger and gave me a surprised look.
"It’s about to-" before I could finish, thunder sounded and rain began to pour. "…rain" I finished. "I didn’t bring my car up here, and we needed a dry place to wait it out." I explained. Cluadia smiled.
"Anything for a buddy! Cmon in." she said closing the door, and flipping on a few more lights. The apartment was very well kept with black metal chairs and dinning table with a glass top. All the appliances in the kitchen where black and the leather sofa, also black. There where strange pictures of roses and wine and still lives of fallen angels over the wall, with white walls and white carpet. In the back Claudias bedroom looked like a messy blob of black clothes and band posters while ADELLE"S master bedroom carried the same clean cute, black and red style as the rest of the apartment.
"I bet Adelle will give you a ride home when she gets off work if your willing to wait that long." Cluadia said, knowing that because Adelle worked at a bar, she was gone until atlest 2am every night.
"Oh hey I'm claudia by the way" the punk style girl said holding out a hand to Damen. SHe had a black T'shirt with grey sweat pants and more necklaces, bracelets and earings than anyone cared to count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life...   A day in the life... Empty

Back to top Go down

A day in the life...
Page 1 of 1