Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A little bit of high life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

A little bit of high life Empty
PostSubject: A little bit of high life   A little bit of high life EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:12 pm

I was enjoying the sleep I was getting until a finger pulled itself between the soft, fleece blanket to poke me in the side. I growled at it for a moment before realizing that it was early afternoon. The school season was out, and we were returning to Laurens home up in the hills. It was going to be the first time I had returned to the place where they had found me. I crawled wearily out of the blanket and onto Laurens lap. She was wearing a soft, yellow sundress and a white sweater jacket. The sun was slowly beginning to remove itself from the sky, casting a beautiful gaze through the impending night sky. My eyes moved slowly across the countryside, and took sight on the city. I felt like there was something far out there, something that knew what I was, and that I was still alive. Maybe it was just my intuition, or maybe a bit of paranoia, but either way I didn’t really care too much for it.

The car slowly came to a stop for a brief moment, and then continued through a covered gate and into a round driveway. After stopping, the driver opened the door for Lauren. She picked me up and carried me along with her. Her body was warm, warmer than the blanket. I purred lightly, rubbing my head up against that beautiful little chest of hers. I wondered what my love would say if she saw me. Then again, I wondered if she even knew that I was alive right now. The purring slowed down as I thought about her. If that disgustingly traitorous little prick put a finger on her, I would burn his little ice body into oblivion. Then again, I already planned on doing that, so it looked like I would have to bring him back and do it all over again. I looked around as we entered the large, shore side mansion. The smell was beautiful, bringing back memories of a celebration feast. Two people in black came to greet Lauren. The conversation was short and to the point. They took her belongings and quickly moved off to return to their duties. Lauren sat me down, and smiled at me while I turned to face her.

“go make yourself at home”

With a smile, she turned and headed to the kitchen, leaving me there. I wonder what else I could do here.. guess it was time to find out. [414]

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of high life   A little bit of high life EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:43 pm

The country air must have been good for me. I had spend the last two days outside at all times. Sometimes I wouldn’t come inside for hours. Laurent was getting rather annoyed that I was never around when she called for me, and even now, I tried to keep into the small set of trees at all times. As soon as everyone was on the back side of the yard, I hopped off of the patio and headed back to the trees. There was a small area that I had taken a liking to. While prancing out there with no purpose whatsoever, I tried to figure out what I would work on today. The past few days had been a lot of strength training. With that in mind, it would probably be best to work on some agility training. I would have to keep my reflective nature up if I was going to make my shot back at the heavens.
The small forest area didn’t take long to get to. With my head held high, I broke off into a run. The first tree stood in front of me, so I went straight up it. Coming across a branch, I leapt to the one next to it. From there, I darted up two branches, then went straight down the three. My back arched, rolling to the side and up again. I wasn’t about to stop right now. My body continued to move forward at full speed before it moved upwards once again. Without even hitting a branch, I twisted my body backwards and shot into the air. From there, I slid to a stop. Several leaves fell from the trees. Before they could hit the ground, they shot to the side. There was nothing out here to stop me from going at full speed. I caught each of the leaves between my lips before sliding to a stop on the other side of the small clearing. From here, I dropped them in a pile and continued straight up the tree behind me. As I reached the first branch, I took a step across it, and leapt to the next one up. I bounced to the next tree, while continuing the upward motion. Each time I would pass a leaf, I would claw at it, making a mark across its center. Higher and higher I climbed until the tree line broke, and I left the trees. My body stayed for a moment in the air, lingering slightly and allowing me to gaze across the cliffs and out into the ocean. The beautiful sunset was beginning, and before I knew it I was descending back into the raised foliage. Without using my front paws, I hopped down from branch to branch until I finally hit the ground. A light blue light shined from my body as I lifted my energy a bit, then slowly disappeared. It was nice to feel like I was getting back to my old self. It was only a matter of time before I would be able to return to my physical body. [515]
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of high life   A little bit of high life EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of high life   A little bit of high life Empty

Back to top Go down

A little bit of high life
Page 1 of 1