Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speak Your Mind

Go down 
+16
Tsukai
Antifreke
Datorru
Kazakura
Psi Prince
Surreal SaDiablo
Lydeck
Kaguyalover
rekoa
яuиє
DarkKnightCecil
Dwem
LittleMariko
Kiun
aѕceпxion
ShinTre_Admin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Speak Your Mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Introduction to Speak Your Mind

When you see someone post on something that you have an opinion about, you can voice it here.
That doesn't mean this is an argument thread
It's an observation thread
Once observations get personal, it turns into an argument, which isn't good

cheers Everyone play nice

random ooc stuff can go here too

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:37 pm

Lol, I indeed am a man. I'm not sure about that Kiun, meat on a sugary treat like a brownie?
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Try it. You'll like it (if you really are a man). I thought at first, "This is a stupid idea! Who thought of it?... Oh, I did. Well then!" And then I ate it and was like "O SHI- THIS IS GOOD!" Then I had another and my stomache said "What the fuck are you, stupid? That shit isn't settling well at all! Don't eat so much at once!"
So yeh I can't have more than 1 every five minutes or I wanna throw up.

Roll the dice!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:39 pm

The member 'Kiun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Land Beasts' : 17
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Lol. I see.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:09 pm

I have been playing online since early 2000 and table top since 1983. Most Females dont play female Charectors in AD&D because we gamer geeks always hit on them and they get irky and agrivated with it. So who cares as long as it is not a guy playing a female in a sex scene which would be a reason to give me a momment of thoughfull cuase of mind altering panic with that kind of situation. Besides I have been confused a few times by Jyn's, Anti's and Syns choice of profile pictures before and I often wonder about them some times as well. lmao

It come down to this. Can you really be for sure anymore? I sure as hell cant. I could be eather or consider I cursed out the last service operater for Comcast who said mam to me because I have a low voice from when I crushed my voice box and wind pipe.

Last edited by Dwem on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:43 pm

I'm a dude, who's playing another dude, who is portraying another dude.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:29 pm

OMFG O_O I JUST GOT BACK FROM SUPERCON MY LEGS KILL ME.. I HAVE A SPRAINED KNEE SO I'M LIMPING ( thanks to the rave [which was epic] ) AND AND I SAW LOTS OF PERFECTLY SHAPED BOOBIES O_O I GOT ICHIGO'S SWORD BATTLE READY ITS FUCKIN SEXY AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I'M EXCITED AND EXTREMELY HAPPY =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:38 pm

So Rune is Robert Downey Jr.? Cool.

As for Kaguya, good. I'm glad you had a fun time. I really hope you got the best out of all of it.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:46 pm

oh yes i did very much so. tons of fun, and spent over $100 dollars on things i wanted to buy. i definetly got the best out of it all. now i am recieving the dmging result of the con....aching legs and feet. and i'm also recieivng the dmged effects of the rave a sprain knee >.O
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:14 am

Lol Dark, good one. Mmm, sounds like you had a lot of fun o.o
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Rep! : 8

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:47 am

While I'm very happy Dark had a good time and I'm truly interested in hearing the stories that must be waiting to be told (particularly this rave story... how many women were there, exactly?), I think we're overlooking the importance of my discovery that Sliced Roast Beef + Brownies is the new food sensation that will soon be sweeping over continental U.S.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:57 am

cheers Perfectly shaped Boobies. Realy. Must see to beleive. Dont be greedy and hold out of the pictures. lol. hmm then again what you idea of perfectly shaped Boobies anyways. Razz

As a Navy Cook of 10 years Expierence. Naaaaaaa, You can keep your Roast Beef and Brownie treat all for yourself. No offense. lmao Shocked The thught alone freaks me out completely. What are ya with child or something. Ow, wait. never mind. lol We just determinedyour a man of men so you cant. At least perhaps not yet. lol :scratch:

Well, back to perfect Boobies and cool stories. Share darn you. Share.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:32 am

Last post for the night as i need to decide where to go as in direction next.

Are we having another Saga or a sort of site wide RP. If so when perhaps just roughly about when like a thing. ?? lol
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:56 am

^+ 1 for perfect breast

next site wide event will prob end up being tiamat xD
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:29 am

omg there's soooo much to say and so much to tell I dont know where to freakin start O_O

well probably the beginning would be a good place to start.

Supercon convention weekend =D
Friday
fucking awesome XD I went dressed normally because one I came down with a stomach virus and what not so i didn't want to end up ruining my costume if I ended up getting sick or whatever. but! that didn't matter. I did what I normally did. Met up with some of my awesome friends I usually always end up seeing at the conventions. We all walked around and started looking at different things, and seeing the different people. We were looking at different weapons and so on and so forth. you know scouting for different prices. and different things, seeing which vendors had the best sales.

and then.... -dramatic background music- There is awas O_O

A giant blow up bottle of Bawls O_O -heavenly music now plays.-

(in case some of you dont know Bawl's ia guarwana[sp?] energy drink. It's fucking awesome, and it's fucking tasty as hell and everyone loves it. catch phrase "Bounce with Bawls" at least that's what was on the sticker XDDDD )

anyway yes we found the Bawl's stand and we were talking to these people and....wait no we actually found out from someone else that the bawl's stand was giving away FREE BAWLS O_O me and my friend just turned away from what we were doing and ran right off towards the bawls stand. fucking heaven and it was the one stand that saved my health for the weekend since i pretty much )

The costumes that I saw on friday, were pretty awesome. my friend was the one with the camera and he posted some of them online and what not. Since it was the starting day of the con, it wasn't as big as it could have been, but it was still a hell of a lot of people. and sexy asses.....and lovely boobs. O;;O omg it was fucking heaven. Large boobs, perky boobs, slightly covered boobs. Sexy cosplays. ^-^ I love conventions have I told you guys that?!

Though the best part was Highlight. o_o that was just fucking epic. I have no idea what anime cosplay she was suppose to be playing as, but seeing her was the highlight of my convention so i just dubbed her highlight for the hell of it. XD

She was a white girl >> which surprised me because damn she had such a fine ass.

Speak Your Mind - Page 2 L_851910
omg i still drool staring at that. haha the other best part of my day was when I found...-drum rolls-
My giant bell O_O well it wasn't like a real giant bell, but it was a pretty big bell. and it had like a tiger print rope so I used it like a collar and what not and it had a cats eye marble inside. it was epic. Just about everyone at the convention remembers me because of that bell. I kept making a whole lot of noise with it. and throughout the enitre convention no one had a bell bigger then I did. =D so i was happy.

I dunno if ya ever heard of Cosplay superstar Yaya han? But she was there O;;O (<= nosebleed face if ya dont know) My fucing god was she gorgeous, and her tits were like O_O WOAH I got her autograph and three of her pictures i shall die happy now. it wa orgasmic looking at her in person i swear ^-^

I got this one
Speak Your Mind - Page 2 25ft0711
and this one
Speak Your Mind - Page 2 Annave11
and this one
Speak Your Mind - Page 2 Annave10

just without the words in them and i got her autograph T>T I lurve them pictures so much. and god damn theres still a ton more stuff to tell XD
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:24 pm

Shocked Man ya lucky. Crying or Very sad That conferms it. I'm a looser and my life sucks. Sad

Thanks for sharing as hope to see more.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:26 pm

I hate you so much in the best way possible. Lucky.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:48 pm

XD hahahahaha god all the things that went on and th freakin events are just fucking amazing. Lets see what else happened on friday. I saw a bunch of vendors that i knew from all the other conventions so it was good seeing some of them again and i got some discounts mwuahahahahahahahahahah xD.

okay back to friday. ummm..

the costumes were most all god, just that some of the people ruined it with thier faces. XDD my friend took a picture of almost every single costume in the place it was awesome. I kinda missed mostly all the events on friday because well I was walking around a lot in the dealer area. and the events didn't seem all that interesting to me i had more fun walking around staring at sexy women =D~~

there were some fugly people there, but there was a lot of sexy women there that made up for it. there were in various kinds of outfits from different shows. Naruto, bleach, code geass(sp?), star wars, star trek and so on and so forth. it was some cool outfits. and i just loved a lot of the women outfits O;;O they were in tights and most weren't wearing bra's so it looks like thier boobs were just getting close to jiggling outthier tops, and a lot of the women were wearing booty shorts and what not. Poison ivy was amazing to, covers in nothing but leaves and what not, but i saw her on saturday.

Friday night was the first night of the rave it was some fun stuff, my friends girlfriend ( which is still my friend) went with my to friday night's rave, and we had some fun and met some people. my friend ended up dancing with Peter ( some complicated last name.) but he was a actor in pirates of the caribea at worlds end.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm96307712/nm0045924

^that guy. XD it was funny my poor friend was a bit creeped out by him. and it was funny because there was this dude making random people dance with other people and he kept making my friend dance with other people XD

EDIT:
Oh and i have this other picture i wanna show ya that i got. but my young niece is in the room so i cant pull it out and take a picture of it.

It's Lucy from elfen lied and ( it's a cosplay picture so it's a real woman o.o) Lucy is sitting with her back to the camera and she's looking back towards the camera around her slender white creamy looking waist >.> is a bandage wraped around it loosely like it was just unraveled and she looks like she's in some sort of like crated room or something, cement walls, some wooden crates along the ground and stuf, but like just a few like three or four, and then theres chains hanging off of bars ( like three of four of them not a lot and she's covers in blood. it's fucking sexy when ya look at it. I'l have to take a picture of it later on when i get the chance and I'll show yah if i'm able to. =]
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:28 pm

WoW.... I'm with Kryo I hate you so much....
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:50 am

lol, nyce xD awa con will be here soon for me Exclamation
bounce
me thinks that girl's skirt is a bit too high... wonder if she knows ppl can see her 'what what' >.>
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:30 am

I believe she does....>.> i think that was the whole point of it to grab attention. but i dont care do you? O_O
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:04 pm

lol. silly question
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Yup xD it certaintly is
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:26 pm

cant wait until there are more pictures.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:24 pm

They probably have a lot at the site that promotes this.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:25 am

give up the link'sess my pretty.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:38 am

there not up yet
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:38 am

Please don't call me that...
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:39 am

Crying or Very sad and the sadness go's on.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:40 am

lulz XD
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:43 am

What ya smoking. Jyn pretty. I dont know about you any more. lmao

I was meaning the Lady. So unless there has been a drastic change we should all know about. Then ya should know who I was speaking towards. lmao
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:30 am

If you mean the lady, then say the lady; I am considered pretty by many.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:36 am

I thought you was talking to the guys...
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:41 am

Wait Shin said to be nice... hmmm.... hmmm... You go Imm...?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:45 am

escalation wrote:
If you mean the lady, then say the lady; I am considered pretty by many.

LIES! MUCHHOMOTHO
(kiun, back me up!)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:48 am

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:05 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:24 pm

hmm what are those cone thingys that ppl use to shout through called?
You know those things you see at baseball games and stuff, not the finger things....
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Megaphones
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Shocked Ow, my god. affraid Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

Your very, very, very and still more very cruall woman. You know the mental damage that sort of image burned into my mental pathways would do. Man, now I will have nightmare for months.

Takes off running screaming like a mad man leaping out a window as he flies towards the grounds. Momy take the bad images awayyyyyyyyyy.

affraid pale affraid pale affraid pale affraid pale affraid pale affraid pale affraid pale affraid pale affraid pale affraid pale affraid
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:56 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:

LIES! MUCHHOMOTHO
(kiun, back me up!)
This.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Double post ftw.
Just FYI, my mouse is in the process of dying. Like, it's 90% dead. I have to keep doing the take-out plug-in thing every ten seconds to keep it working, and its slowly lasting shorter and shorter times. I probably/may not post tomorrow or maybe even friday, but in the next day or two I'll be getting a new mouse. I just can't even navigate IE to get here in less than five minutes.
Also, my half-brother flew in today for the next two months, so expect sporadic short breaks, no longer than two days (except for a week-long trip we have planned for... sometime in the future).
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:08 pm

noooooo kiunkunchan! i got 3 mice, i'll send yu one. jus give me your address... to your house... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 pm

A real man doesn't need mice... Hmph.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Rats are better.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:11 pm

Suger Gliders are more social and cuter.

www.sugar-glider.fr/avatar_sugar-glider.jpg" style="width: 90;height: 125" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:33 am

Rekdoggy says:
lol
oh that reminds me of a question I need to post
(li) Tre aka Shin | Link to H2H > http://shintheory.site50.net says:
yes i will fondle your breasts
but only for 5 mins
Rekdoggy says:
lol
after that it moves to 4play
>.>
Rekdoggy says:
.... thought that was foreplay
ah
same same
Rekdoggy says:
oh wow University scholarships get housing paid for!
didn't think about that part
xD
hellz ya
(li) Tre aka Shin | Link to H2H > http://shinthe said (9:30 AM):
omg!
adrian came onto me!
-huggles-
Togashi Yuri says:
*snuggle* ^.^
whyyyyy!
i'm totally the victim here!
Rekdoggy says:
What? what did I miss?
HE WANTS TO SECKS ME!
Rekdoggy says:
....wow
I am so posting that....
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Psh, nothing's more social and cuter than my Jonathan...
(needs pix T. T)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:44 pm

He says this but doesn't mention that I've told him, for quite a long time, that I was a dude.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:27 pm

I thought Adrian was male IRL?
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:58 pm

kbak.
Dunno what I did. Didn't actually get a new mouse. Just took off the bottom and fucked around with it. Like I said dunno what exactly I did to fix it, but it's (90%) working now.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:01 pm

I dont really feel like doing any RP right now so I'll check in tomorow perhaps. Just dont get the fun vibe right as it is right now. I'll get some of my writing up and out of the way. Up to 24,000 Words so far as rechechecking before I progress.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:01 pm

escalation wrote:
I thought Adrian was male IRL?

This is all I have to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Speak Your Mind
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next