Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speak Your Mind

Go down 
+16
Tsukai
Antifreke
Datorru
Kazakura
Psi Prince
Surreal SaDiablo
Lydeck
Kaguyalover
rekoa
яuиє
DarkKnightCecil
Dwem
LittleMariko
Kiun
aѕceпxion
ShinTre_Admin
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Introduction to Speak Your Mind

When you see someone post on something that you have an opinion about, you can voice it here.
That doesn't mean this is an argument thread
It's an observation thread
Once observations get personal, it turns into an argument, which isn't good

cheers Everyone play nice

random ooc stuff can go here too

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Restrictions   Speak Your Mind EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Luckily OOC comments into an RP are not a big deal since we’re able to delete our posts. The purpose for an OOC comment is to get attention the most efficient way since people might continue to err without seeing the most that correlates to them on an OOC board. From what I understand, Mariko tried to settle the previous issue with Rune in messenger and he didn’t get it, so she clarified it here and I found what she said to be true. Now that is over and settled, some words for people who may have the same misunderstanding so there is no misconceptions.

Step one: Read the description of the place you’re going to RP. One thing about the Metro area is that there is not an abundance of threads there and the reason for that is very obvious. Magic barriers can only fail if they are tampered with. For characters, skills for this would probably be any type of bind or seal breaking techniques. MAYBE a large attack could compromise the barrier, but that would be up to Shin. Even if seals don’t work 100% of the time, > 100% cannot casually be lowered to “when-you-do-it.” So all that is to say this: spirits probably will not be able to enter the Metro without some type of consequence. I don’t really see why they would want to go to the Metro at first glance. Each section of this place is the size of a small town as it has been pointed out. Of course, much like a bug zapper, I suppose the Metro could attract enough attention to warrant going straight to it, but it would go against the site not to realize that there is a barrier there on entry since it’s written into the description.

As far as the limiting of jobs for demons, I don’t think any of the jobs are really built for demons, much like the city wasn’t made for a hidden village. Normal humans can’t learn magic, so in that sense, they’re limited as well. Of course paths are limited. Limits are the main purpose of rules and guidelines to the site. It’s not as restrictive as D&D but things aren’t as free as if members were creating the world. We have a template to work with. It’s not a bad thing, it’s just how things are: spirits can’t go into the metro without a hassle. If a spirit character were straight from heaven/hell to earth, then they wouldn’t have a good enough concept of the world to pursue a path so readily anyways, so the rationale behind that isn’t there. Like, “I’m a spirit that’s been in heaven for thousands of years, I’ll run a successful corporation now” etc. This site is arguably more vague than WOTR probably because of the length of time that WOTR was out and edited, but I’m sure the misconceptions will be cleared up as we get to them.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:51 pm

what the hell possessed you to write all that? u got too much time on ur hands. but as for the metro defenses, the barrier's kinda like a city network grid like thingee. oooh! i should make turrent guns that work like ghost buster vaccuums! lol, but nah. if i catch a demon in the metro, it's going to div12 for research xD u kinda got me tho. a few things are a lil vague. not really made of time, but i'll try to make a page for clarifying things and ish. like the police divisions, sub divisions w/in div12, more info about teh city, so on and so on.

STOP ASKING FOR A DAMN MAP!

(i don't like maky maps.... it's fricken time consuming...) okay.. i might make a map.. but it's not gonna be pretty... still thinking on working on it. does it really MATTER where what is in proporation to things?... i don't think i spelled proportion right... yeah... i definately put an A in it.. BACKSPACE... WHY WON'T YOU WORK!?!?... n e ways. i'm happy about IRL stuff, so i'm in a good mood. oh shit.. gotta post for ppl, that's rye!
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Who the HELL would be SO STUPID as to go RIGHT INTO THE CENTER of the enemy's BASE, especially when they're a DEMON and the BASE is a SUPER HIGH TECH BASTION filled to the BRIM with WEAPONRY and ANTI-DEMON SHIT?

Oh, right.

Kk, time for a repeat of last time: make it into a site event!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:04 pm

lol. veneza was FILLED w/site events where kiun wanted to innocently go to the city area.

NOT IN MY HOUSE! FUCK THAT!

CALL THE CHOPPER! GET DEOWN!

i'll teach those uppity demons xD (dammnit, kiun's character is human.... THEN I SHALL POSSESS HIM!)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Hey, Brother...
Let's say a youkai is in youkai form and decides to bite/scratch
What's the damage/drain in that scenario? I noticed all the physical melee attacks have to be performed while human.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:35 pm

= to str prolly
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Hey, everyone. Let me know what I need to fix on my Profile so I can fix it. KK

Dwem
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:00 pm

I'll be sure to critique it thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 pm

hurry up and start awready
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:18 pm

waiting on broken in the first raid and waiting on rune in tenguu xD
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Realm2.0 clarification   Speak Your Mind EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Quote :
To: ShinTre_Admin
Subject: Ream2.0
wtf is this? Are you trying to bring in .hack// into h2h?

no, in the sense that it's not gay. eh.. i'm assumin .hack is gay. i dun watch it or play it, but i do kno that the environment is based on a game. it's a similar concept in the same sense of someone generalizing a computer system to solitare (i.e. i bring a windows server into the office and someone says "wtf is that... u trying to bring solitare to work?"). R2.0 isn't based on a game. a game like .hack might be in it, but so is a shit load of other stuff. think more INTERNET and less 'a place to play a RPG within an RPG.' matter o fact, i dun really want to promote the 'game' side of realm. it'll be closer to the internet in Ghost in the Shell w/a pretty GUI than anythin else.

xD
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Then it would probably resemble Real Dive; they made GITS also.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Just a reminder to people, that modding is worst than dealing with the consequences of a roleplay.

Moderator's post wrote:
On the second floor, the crowd piles up near the main exit and the fire escape...Some people near the front door in the panicking crowd takes the chain off the door and people are able to go to the first floor through that door too...25% of the people who were there [are] pushing to get out of the door...
So then of course
Lost and Delusional wrote:
Adrian's breathing was heavy...He turned and walked away, the sword returning to his hand as he...brought it back down, cutting through the chain that had been used to bind the door. Kicking the door open he grabbed at his head...he disappeared through the door.
Q: "Does Adrian have void powers?"
Well, either Shin posted wrong, or those are posts from two different RPs. One that has a door with a chain on it and another that doesn't.

Also, Kaz and I were talking about something earlier.

[Adrian] rubbed his face, losing the battle of wills to the evil in his soul. Turning quickly, he summoned the Devil's teardrop before cutting the nearest patron's head off. He then began moving through the crowd, his blade turning, thrusting, and flashing out in different directions. His expression was one of elation, pure delight.
- Fighting recklessly in a large crowd in a dimly lit room
Adrian's eyes narrowed as he saw security coming toward them. Only idiots, and security would be moving toward the werewolf.
- WHILE Fighting recklessly in a large crowd in a dimly lit room
At the sound of gunfire his eyes narrowed. He saw them turning to him
- Turning a gun takes a while
and his instincts took over. He rushed forward, grabbing a girl clad in goth styled clothes and make-up.
- It's faster to rush forward, grab a girl and force her where you want her than it is to turn a heavy pistol. (Attributes: Average)
He held her shoulder, the tip of his sword pressed against her back.
- More positioning of said NPC meat shield... this is also done before the guns shoot.
He frowned, feeling the bullets slam into his new meat shield...
- Because trained security guards wouldn't know how to -not shoot- once their target pulls a civilian between them.
...as the security guards fired.
- The ones controlled by Shin.
He heard the click of the dry guns and let go of the body.
- Because security guards empty clips and cannot stop firing once they start. Once again, these are guards controlled by Shin.
As the girl fell to the ground, dead, he lunged forward, throwing himself toward the nearest member of security, his sword arcing around in a strike most humans didn't have the speed, or strength to use.
- Because he can move faster than it takes to load a gun. The distance was far enough so that the shots would miss, but close enough that he could lung at them.
He wasn't anywhere near fast enough to dodge bullets,
- OMG, finally something that makes sense.
but you didn't have to be fast, just smart. Don't out run the bullet, out run the aiming speed of the shooter.
- Crap, he fucked it up.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:51 pm

According to Nagi's post he used a chain, taken from some punk, to keep a door shut. I don't know why some random chain was able to stop a door but whatever.

I don't see anywhere that states that the lights went out. But whatever. You want me out, fine. I'm out. If you have a complaint about what I do, complain when it's done, not days later, when it's been done for a while, and Shin has posted a reaction to my post. If Shin has a problem with the posts I do, or anyone else for that matter, an bring it up with me. As for my last post, I'll redo it if nessicary. But I don't see anywhere that Shin had a problem with what I was doing in my earlier posts. If he did he'd have said something to me.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:03 pm

I know, I read the RP, you don't seem to have.

Paragraph 1: Nagi put a chain on the door. Shin took it off. You're several posts behind. That clears that up.

Paragraph 2: You may not have been in clubs before, but people are generally dancing... the lights are low... there might be flashing or strobe lights twirling about and such. I've never seen a club in the movies or on TV where the lights are on. That should clear up where you didn't see that the lights were out. After the fact, Mariko referenced the scene and later electrically attacked the lights to attempt to make a pitch black scenario, though it did not completely work; so that's explained.

Clarification: I'm sorry, because I think you misread my intention. I'm not asking for anything to be addressed in your post. I'm not taking action or trying to get you to repost, or anything like that. I'm simply giving an example of what -not- to do using your help. Thank you for being giving. I could care less if you reposted since your posts are amusing as they are. You broke a few rules that we don't want others to pick up on.

Ending point: Shin is nice to those who are active; that's no big secret. As if he cares what you do so long as it doesn't effect anything important.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Jyn, don't get me wrong, I didn't think you were attacking me. I like to think you're one of my friends. But personally I just prefer that if people have a problem with something I do they take it up with me first. If it isn't brought to my attention I can't change what I do wrong. But that's the point of this post, I get it.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Ah, I see. My apologies. I'll PM you first next time I find an area where I can coach you.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:12 pm

So yeah I can't take anything Rune posts seriously with this new avatar of his.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Lol, what you don't like the new avatar?
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:19 pm

well, lets see. How can I express this. hmm. I think it;s very special Razz Then again it fits ya perfectly. lol
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Don't like it? Oh, no, I like it. It's cool and brings me many jollies; but if you were to ever make a seriously serious serious-time drama-esque type post, instead of being all, "Woah, that's deep..." I'd be going like, "Woah, that's de... kekekekekeke funny avatar KEK."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Razz It fits me? Lol, I see, do I need a more serious one?
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Was you trying ot take his posts seriously before? And Imm... You don't have any room to talk.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Hey keep that window shut little miss. run over and locks it closed. lmao
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:44 pm

It's impossible to take any of you seriously!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Fufu~.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:52 pm

what ya mean. My Avatar is Jyn hot and Shin extreme. lmao

As for Mr. Smith. Ya just haters because he has some cool threads and ray bans.

what do we roll dice for again. lmao
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Dwem wrote:
As for Mr. Smith. Ya just haters because he has some cool threads and ray bans.

Best Imm quote ever, up there with "be gone with your pesky volcanoes."
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Dwem wrote:
My Avatar is Jyn hot

Official: Imm thinks Jyn is hot.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:58 pm

<< hows that? Razz
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Kiun wrote:
Dwem wrote:
My Avatar is Jyn hot
Official: Imm thinks Jyn is hot.

As he should.

@Rune: try a hot partially nude chick.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Is that any better? xD
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Why is her head so small? or are her boobs just that big!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:40 pm

Yeah, lose the head, it's not needed.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:42 pm

lol. O.o so all you need is the boobs huh? Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:45 pm

It IS necessary. The body can be nice, but the face needs to be pretty too.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:46 pm

I need a Rachael Leigh Cook or a AshleyGreene pretty please. Thank you very much. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:49 pm

яuиє wrote:
lol. O.o so all you need is the boobs huh? Wink
This isn't about me; I'm merely assisting to guide you to the right choice. I'm just a philofer.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Either way, I now think Rune is a woman.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:25 pm

O.o rune is a woman! I'll go along with that.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:29 pm

does anyone remember the whole live chat theory as you cant be for sure until there standing in front of you with a government Photo ID, Pass port and Birth certificate in hand. lmao
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Think Ill stick with somethin like this, if you guys want boobies your gonna have to get your own xD
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:51 pm

I want an all around equal helping package. Just right, not to much of anything with a brain and personality to go please. lmao
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:36 am

Rune couldn't possibly be a woman, he... wait... -thinks-.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:06 pm

IMPORTANT MANLY DISCOVERY ANNOUNCEMENT

A Brownie with a piece of Sliced Roast Beef on top make an epicly tasty and deviously delicious snack.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:37 pm

Lol, I indeed am a man. I'm not sure about that Kiun, meat on a sugary treat like a brownie?
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Try it. You'll like it (if you really are a man). I thought at first, "This is a stupid idea! Who thought of it?... Oh, I did. Well then!" And then I ate it and was like "O SHI- THIS IS GOOD!" Then I had another and my stomache said "What the fuck are you, stupid? That shit isn't settling well at all! Don't eat so much at once!"
So yeh I can't have more than 1 every five minutes or I wanna throw up.

Roll the dice!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:39 pm

The member 'Kiun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Land Beasts' : 17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speak Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak Your Mind   Speak Your Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

Speak Your Mind
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next