Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire Hunter V

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:11 am

Sighing lightly, I step through the portal and into the darkness of an alleyway. As I come out of the portal I glance around for a moment searching for the demon I had come to know as Roshi. The last time we had met he had brought up information about something happening in Gothstone, a part of the human city. Doing something about this seemed a bit beneath me, or at least to me it did, though considering what happened last time I spent time in the human realm with Roshi, this time may be just as fun as the last.

Post WC: 101
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:24 am

Roshi would step out into the alley wearing black fishnet top and tight black leather pants. He had a spiked collar and bracelets, holding a small plastic bag in his left hand. He would look like a typical goth in Gothstone. The demon would look at Valkrist's attire before giving a little smile. "You've certainly got the bishojin look, but we are going to need to change up your attire, want you to blend in and not stand out you know." He would say throwing the bag to Val, which would contain a change of clothing similar too Roshi's.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Sensing Roshi, I turn my gaze to the male demon and pause for a moment as I get a look at what he is wearing which is nothing like what I had seen him in before. Looking at his attiere a light frown takes form on my face as I listen to him once he begins to speak. As he comments about my attire, I glance to my cloths for a moment before letting out a light sigh, having thought I had selected apropirate human style clothing, but obviously I had not. Shifting my attention, I glance to the bag as it lands on the ground before me, " I didn't know each part of the city had its on dress code.. " I murmur lightly as I move over to the bag and kneel next to it before opening it to get a look at the cloths inside.

Post WC: 149
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

"Well, its not that each part does have a particular dress code, not counting gangs and all that, but we are hunting vamps in their home turf. I'd stick out like a sore thumb if I went with the collar around my neck, and you would stick out with your business suit for our needs. We just need to blend in with the place we are going tonight, then you can burn those clothes if you want, or keep them to try and get some fangirls of your own." He would say turning around, so that Val could get changed in peace.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Looking over the cloths I listen to Roshi as he begins to explain why the cloths are needed. Lifting my gaze from the cloths, I turn it to Roshi as he continues speaking. While listening I let out a light sigh as I look at his outfit again. When he finishes speaking, I give a faint nod, " Alright. " I murmur with a light grumble, turning my gaze back to the cloths now that Roshi had turned around. Once he has his back to me I begin to change into the cloths in the back, putting my cloths in the bag after changing compeltely.

Post WC: 105
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Roshi would only have to wait a few minutes. "See now you blend in, think of it as a hunter using camouflage if you want." Roshi would say as he made a gesture to follow him to the mouth of the alley. He pointed towards a small club that had other like dressed individuals hanging around it. "Did a little digging since you left the church the other day, and this is I believe where the majority of the women disappeared. We can start our investigation there." Roshi would say.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Now dressed in the same attire as Roshi, I grab the bag and raise to my feet before moving closer to Roshi, grumbling lightly at his comment, " True.. " I say in agreement. As Roshi begins to move I follow after him to the mouth of the alley before shifting my gaze to the club he points towards. Looking at the club I shift my gaze over the structure, spotting the people outside the building. Keeping my gaze on the building I listen to Roshi as he begins to speak and as he finishes I give a faint nod, " Alright. "

Post WC: 103
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:13 am

It seemed that Val was still having a hard time getting used too the dress code imposed by their investigation. He would just conceal a little smile at hearing him still grumbling about it. "Club Twilight....a rather uninspired name given the targeted demographic, it attacks flies like honey." He would say as he pointed out two goth looking chicks who despite the heavy make up were real stunners. "See what I mean by targeted demographic. I knew you would enjoy this, just at depressed and brooding about your 'demonic' nature and you'll get girls throwing themselves at you." Roshi said elbowing Val, so that he would get the hint.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:27 pm

I keep my gaze on the building for a moment as I listen to Roshi begin to speak again, though as he points out two chicks I shift my gaze to them and pause for a moment as I look at the two of them, a light smirk taking form on my face as I look at the two. As he speaks again I glance to him for a moment before turning my gaze from him as the smirk fades while I look back to the two chicks, nodding to what he has to say before glancing back to him as he elbows me, " Ah, alright. It would be fun to play with those two over there. " I say with a faint grin.

Post WC: 125
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:39 pm

"Keep it in your pants Val. we are here to hunt, not fornicate." Roshi would say with slight exasperation tinging his voice. He would move past the two girls who would give the two of them an appraising glance, but there would be plenty of other goth girls once they got inside of the club itself. They would come up to the goth bouncer who was punked out in dozens of different body piercings and other metallic ornamentation. The demon would lean in and whisper a few words to the bouncer before slipping him a fifty. "You going to keep staring at those two, or are you ready to get this started?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:47 pm

As Roshi makes the comment about keeping it in my pats, I let out a light growl in responce to the comment, though he was right we did have matters to tend to right now. Coming up to the bouncer, I shift my gaze t the male and glance over him for a moment before glancing to Roshi as he leans in and speaks with the bouncer. I shift my attention from the bouncer and back to Roshi as I hear him begin to speak to me. I give a faint shrug to his question, " Mmm, I would like to do more then just stare my friend, though more pressing matters requirement my attentoin at the moment. "

Post WC: 119
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Roshi looked back over too Val. wondering how he would do with more human females inside of the club itself. He was grateful that Val could keep his baser urges under control at least. "Yeah, I figured, your practically drooling all over the place." He would say reading the stoic expression on his companions face. Roshi would after awhile just give a slight laugh before leading him into the club proper, which was decked out in crimson and black. Roshi would take a few moments to admire the more nubile young ladies decked out in leather corsets and other such paraphernalia.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Hearing the comment from Roshi, I let out a faint chuckle, " No need to doubt my control. I may be a beast but I can control myself when needed. " I say to Roshi as I shift my gaze away from him. As Roshi begins to move, heading into the club, I start to follow after him into the club. Entering the club I begin to glance around, taking in the crimson and black motif of the club. " Do you want to start right now, or wait a bit? " I ask, glancing to Roshi for a brief moment before glancing away.

Post WC: 104
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Roshi would keep scanning the premises, but he would eventually respond too Val by indicating for them to wait. He would approach the bar and order a scotch, while looking around once more. "Lots of guys playing the vampire angle it looks like." He would say to Val as he spotted several potential targets, all of whom were with unwary females. "Any one of these guys could be the target."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Slowly I shift my gaze as I wait for an answer from Roshi and when he finally answeres me, I glance to him and give a faint nod before following after him to the bar. Coming to the bar I order one of the human alchoalic drinks, a beer, before shifting to lean against the bar as I scan the area. Listneing to Roshi again I give a faint nod to his statment as I seen some of the ones he speaks about, " Indeed... I guess we just start with one and work our way to the next? "

Post WC: 100
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Roshi would give a nod of his head as he took a sip of his drink. He was keen on two subjects which he was keeping an eye on a brunette with a guy practically pawing at her bodice. It seemed like he would be there first subject. "That guy seems to be working his magic on her." He said motioning towards the brunette.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Taking the beer I lift it to my lips and take a sip from the liquid in the bottle, grumbling lightly at the taste. While sipping at my drink I continue to shift my gaze slowly scanning the area, stopping for a few moments on different subjects in front of me. When I hear the comment from Roshi I shift my gaze to the one he motions to and look at the two for a moment before giving a faint nod, " Indeed, and what shall we do about that, or do you want to watch to make sure? "

Post WC: 100
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:57 pm

"We do it like they say in the stories, we stake em, or if you want to get bloody decapitate em. Both are probably messy mind you, but I imagine the later is much more effective." Roshi would say hitting down the last of his scotch. He would then pull away from the stool and make his way through the crowd of people for a different position in the club. Eventually, the duo would make there way for the back entrance. It looked like they would find out soon enough if this was one of there targets.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:14 pm

With my attention still on the two I listen to Roshi as he begins to speak about an attack plan on now to deal with the two. Since I didn't know how to kill there kind I had to rely on Roshi's knowledge on the matter and adjust as I go. " Alright. " I say with a faint nod as I finish off the rest of my drink and set the bottle down before I follow after Roshi as he begins to move into the crowed of people.

Post WC: 89
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:18 pm

He would eventually follow them too the alleyway where they were making out something fierce. Roshi would watch them for a few moments before noticing the male making his way towards the girl's neck. That was pretty much all he needed to make the judgment that this kid was a vampire. "Val if you would be so kind as too throw that guy against the wall."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Following after Roshi's lead I follow him outside into an alleyway after the two. Outside I watch as the two begin to make out, still not sure what I am looking for. I watch the male as he goes for the females neck, something I tend to do with a female I have, though as Roshi tells me to throw him against the wall I give a faint nod and reach out with my telekenetic ability and force him away from the female and against the wall, pinning him against the wall.

Post WC: 93
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Stephano was about to close the deal and feed on the girl, when a blast of unseen force ripped him away from the girl and threw him against the brick wall. His bestial instincts would kick in causing his muscles to strain against the unseen force, where he would eventually break out of the telekinetic lock.

"I think that pretty much confirms our suspecions wouldn't you say Val?" Roshi asked with a little look of wry amusement on his face at seeing the vampire landing on his knees and regarding the two demons.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:30 pm

As I pin the male against the wall I glance to the female for a brief moment before turning my attention back to the male, my telekentic force holding him against the wall for the moment. When he begins to break free from hold on him I frown faintly, glancing to Roshi as he speaks. Hearing Roshi's comment, I give a faint nod, " Indeed. Would you like to kill him? " I ask as I turn my attention back to the male as he falls to the ground, landing on his knees.

Post WC: 93
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Roshi would look back over to Val who was offering him the kill, and he contemplated it for a few moments. "Sure if you can buy me some time, got to get out my weapon first." He would say making a dash for the nearby dumpster where he had secreted his hunting kit. The vampire would unfortunately not heed the wishes of the two demons to remain still while they killed him. He would grow claws and rush towards Val intent on rendering him asunder.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:55 pm

I keep my attention fixed on the man before me, slowly shifting my gaze over his form. Hearing the comment from Roshi, I glance to him and grumble lightly, " You don't have it on you? " I ask as I turn my gaze back to the vampire as Roshi rushes for the dumpster. As the vampire begins to rush straight for me I let out a soft growl, " He may not be alive for you to kill. " I comment with another growl as I brandish my own set of claws, bringing hands up as I get ready to defend myself against the vampire.

Post WC: 106
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:07 pm

"I can't exactly go packing around an assault weapon easily, especially with these kind of clothes." Roshi would snap back as opened up the doctors bag and whipped out the tavor assault rifle, with a silencer added. "If you get careless I might end up saving your ass." Roshi would call back. The vampire had no intent on meeting the other demon face to face, so the talons he had grown would suddenly surge several more inches then be launched at Val's torso.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:11 pm

I keep my attention fixed on the vampire as I listen to Roshi snap at me with a responce. As he finishes speaking I let out a soft growl as my gaze narrows while I watch the vampire. " A good reason not to trust in such weapons and I don't need to be saved. " I comment as the vampire launches its nails at me. As its nails fly through the air at me I call upon my dark barrier to shield me from the attack before launching myself straight at the vampire, slashing through the air with my claws.

Post WC: 101
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:18 pm

"U huh." He would say sarcastically as he took aim with the assault rifle and pulled off three shots which hit the vampire squarely in the chest, but did not seem to have any noticeable effect on the creature. The vampire would reflexly bound to the side out of any line of fire that the other demon would have established, while coming off the ground and into the air out of range of Val's claws. The creature would then use the same trick that Val had used before calling down an unseen plane of force which would flatten the demon against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire Hunter V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunter V   Vampire Hunter V Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunter V
Page 1 of 1