Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unleashing The Demon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Unleashing The Demon Empty
PostSubject: Unleashing The Demon   Unleashing The Demon EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 am

Though I had been told before and when I was younger I had been scolded for going into the woods on my own, again I had chosen to ignore the villagers and venture into the woods around the village to train. Shifting my gaze I glance from side to side as I scan the forest in front of me as I make my way deeper into the forest. I had an area of the forest I liked to go to to train in. It was rather secluded and didn't have any demon activity so I knew I wouldn't be disturbed by demons or people from the village. Coming to my training area I come to a stop and glance around to make sure no demons where in the area. Not seeing anything I give a faint nod as I bring up the wooden sword my father had given me. Lifting the sword up I look at it for a moment and let out a soft sigh. Lifting my gaze from the sword I look ahead of me and give a faint nod as I bring it up in front of me and grip the handle of it as I ready myself. Staring at the forest ahead of me I slowly draw in a breath of air and exhale as I tighten my grip on the wooden sword. Standing still I take a moment to let my body relax. Once I had let my body relax I step forwards as I lash out with the wooden sword, slashing down through the air before I follow through with a quick slash to the side. With the slash to the side I step forwards and thrust the wooden blade into the air with a quick forwards thrust with the wooden sword in my hands. As I follow through with another attack I am caught off guard as a mid sized bit of wood comes flying through the air and strikes me in the stomach, sending me flying back. Attached to the bit of wood that had struck Arashi was a demon. Sitting on the ground against a tree, I hold my stomach as I look up at the demon, groaning and gasping for air. " Hehe, time to have a little snack. " The demon said with a chuckle as it advanced towards Arashi. As the demon came towards me, I managed to climb to my feet and gripped the wooden sword as I charged straight for the demon and launched into an attack. The demon used its arm to block the attack before knocking Arashi again once again, " Pathetic little human. ". After being knocked away a second time and an unsuccessful attack upon the demon I knew I wasn't going to be able to hit it and even if I could I wouldn't do much damage with my weapon.. With the aid of my wooden sword I climb back to my feet and begin to retreat from the demon. The demon laughs as Arashi starts to run, " Run all you want, you're still going to be my snack human. " The demon taunts as he follows after Arashi. I knew what the demon was saying was true, especially if I couldn't get away from it and back to the village, the only problem with that was the fact that the way back to the village rested behind the demon and the opposite way I am running. I continue to move through the forest with the demon hot on my heals, with each step I become under assault by pain from my injuries but I push on as I search for a way to escape the demon. As I run from the demon I come upon an enclosed area with some ruins in the center. Coming to a stop I realize that I am trapped... The demon comes out of the forest and stops, chuckling, " Looks like there is no where else to run to, now is there? " He asks as he swings again with his arm. Turning to face the demon in time I bring up my arms and use them to block the attack in a manner, though the force of the attack sends me flying. Flying through the air I come down and hit a smooth rock, sliding down the rock I land on the ground. After knocking Arashi away the demon begins to advance on him. When Arashi had stuck the rock he had loosened some of the paper seal tags and as he slid down he ripped some of them off, weakening the binding spell on the rock. Feeling the binding spell weaken, the entity trapped with in the rock quickly springs into action, calling out to Arashi, " Yess human. Remove the seals. " The voice echos in Arashi's head. Hearing the voice in my head I pause for a moment, lifting my gaze first to the demon, " What? ... I thought you wanted to eat me. " I say to the demon. " The rock, behind you. Release the seals and we will help you. " The voice says again, still in Arashi's head. Again I hear the voice and I glance back at the rock for a moment. As I looked at the rock I knew exactly what it was, I had been told about these, they where used to hold spirits. With my attention on the rock I didn't see the demon, though as it struck me I felt it and get sent flying away from the rock as I let out a cry of pain and groans as I roll across the ground. " Come, let us out and we will save you. " The voice says once again in Arashi's head. Struggling to raise from the ground I look to the demon first before looking to the stone. As I looked at the stone I come to realize what it was, having been told about them before, they were used to trap spirits. Knowing this I knew there was no way I could remove the seals and let the spirit out. Turning my attention from the rock I look back to the demon as it advances towards me. " If you do not let us out you will die human. We have the power to save your life, in exchange. " The voice says. Turning my attention back to the rock again, I knew there was no way to make it out of this alive, not unless I got help from someone.. With this in mind I begin to give into the idea, my desire to live taking over my rational mind. I begin to move, making my way over to the rock I reach up and pull away more of the seals. " That's it. " The voice says. The demon laughs as it watches Arashi, moving towards him again. I continue pulling off the seals, " Please... please... save me... " I murmur lightly as I pull the seals off. " We will save you and in exchange we will get your body. " The voice said. Before I could stop I had pulled off the last seal on the rock. Coming upon Arashi the demon swings down with both arms. With the last seal pulled from the rock there is a burst of light as the entity that was trapped with in the rock is set free. Standing above Arashi was a shadowy figure holding the demon's attack at bay. Laying under and behind the figure against the rock I look up at it as it holds the demons arms in the air. " Who are you? " The demon ask, growling as it struggles to push through the thing standing in front of its meal. " Who are we? " the figure asks as it pushes right back against the demon before giving one powerful thrust against the demon, knocking it back. The demon stumbles back away from the figure. I watch as the demon is knocked back, glancing between the demon and the thing I had released. The entity begins to move forwards, grabbing a bit of wood from the ground as it advances towards the demon. Seeing this, the demon growls and launches its self at the entity. The entity holds its ground as the demon charges and as it gets close it swings the bit of wood, smashing it into the side of the demons head, knocking it for a loop. The demon spins through the air before it lands on the ground. Before the demon can get up the entity is upon it, finishing it off with the bit of wood. Remaining on the ground I watch as the two got at it, though the thing I had released finishes the demon off with ease. With the demon dead the entity turns its attention to the one that had freed it, Arashi. As the thing I had set free turns its gaze to me I begin to grow frightened as I looked at the shadowy figure. The entity drops the bit of wood and lets out a light chuckle as it moves towards Arashi. As the thing I set free begins to move towards me I start to scramble backwards away from it as I search for my weapon. I continue moving backwards until I find myself up against the remains of a wooden wall. In a blink of an eye, the shadowy entity is upon Arashi, pinning his shoulder to the wall. Groaning as I look at the entity I struggle a bit, " P-please don't kill me... " I beg the thing I had set free, closing my eyes. The entity stands over Arashi and the shadowy visage that covered it begins to fade, revealing the lush form of a woman. " Don't worry sweetie, we aren't going to kill you. " the entity says as it leans in and places a kiss on Arashi's cheek. I finally her the voice of the entity, which sounded oddly feminine, though it had a strange tone to it. When I felt the kiss I flinched some but slowly turned my attention to the entity, " You arent? " I ask as I look at the female figure. " No, but now that we have saved you, its time for you to up hold your end of the deal. " The entity says, nuzzling Arashi's neck. " My part of the deal? " I ask as I pull away from the entity, bringing an arm up to push the head away. The entity lets out a mixed growl as Arashi pushes it away, " Yes human. The deal we made in exchange for me saving your life. And now that we have saved you, you will become our new vessel, time is running out, we must hurry. " What the thing had to say was confusing me... it wanted my body... as its vessel? The entity leaned into Arashi, pressing its female form into Arashi's male form as it placed a hand upon his chest, " We know what must be done, but this will hurt. " the entity says before sinking its claws into Arashi's chest. I begin to push back against the entity as it presses into my body but that stops when its claws dig into my chest. I let out a cry of pain as the claws dig into me. " Shh, it will be over soon sweetie. " The entity says as it pulls its claws from Arashi's chest and rips his kimono open, revealing his battered body. Using Arashi's blood, the entity begins to carve symbols into his left shoulder, putting a strange demonic tattoo on Arashi. I continue to cry out in pain as the thing cuts me with its claws. As the entity finishes, it presses its palm against some of the markings and in a bright flash of light it disappeared. I close my eyes with the flash of light and as I open them again I glance around, finding the thing was no longer on top of me. " Hello? " I call out as I try to fix my torn kimono. I am met with silence so I let out a sight of relief as I slowly managed to climb to my feet, though in pain, " What was that thing. " I ask myself as I slowly begin to move, making my way back to the village.

Total WC: 2090
Back to top Go down

Unleashing The Demon
Page 1 of 1