Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] Empty
PostSubject: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 am

I peer out the window at the rain and sigh softly. It had been such a lovely day too. "Mika-sensei!" I look back to my class and smile warmly.

"Let's all get our coats on so we are ready for our Okaa-sans and Otou-sans," I chirp.

"Hai!" the class replies and I begin helping the little ones in their rain coats since it is almost time for pick up. I feel a tug on my sweater and I peer down at little Lia.

"Yes, Lia-chan?" I question and she giggles and points to my classroom door. I smile at my son who is pushing back the hood of his rain coat and setting his umbrella aside. He walked over from the elementary school. "Arigato, Lia-chan," I thank her and walk over to my son. He sees me and smiles.

"I wanted to surprise you," he says with a sheepish grin and it warms me. He is always thinking of ways to make my life easier. I lean over and press a kiss to his cheek, making him blush as the girls in my class giggle. He crosses his arms and huffs, sticking his nose in the air and trying to look cool. I lift my hand and laugh softly into it at his antics.

The bell then tones and I have Kyousuke move aside as parents begin to file in. I say god bye to each and tell them to be safe for the weekend. It doesn't take long for my class to be empty, leaving me with my son. "Let me get my coat and umbrella," I say and he nods as I get my coat from the closet along with my umbrella and purse. Glad I walked to the school today. My moped would have been rendered useless in this weather. I walk to the door, Kyousuke already waiting. I smile down at him and take his hand as we head out, opening our umbrellas to sheild ourselves from the rain.

The rain beats down in an almost melodic manner on our umbrellas as we walk down the sidewalks towards home. The storm came in quick. It doesn't take us long to near home when Kyou yanks on my arm sharply. I blink and then look to where he is point. My eyes widen and we walk closer.

"Oh! You poor puppy!" I gasp dropping my umbrella to kneel next to the slightly massive white dog. Kyousuke watches next to me as I gently check to insure he is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 75
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:47 am

I was tired. Was it some kind of rule that pain made you tired? It didn't make it any better that I'd been laying in a gutter, where dirty water washed over me with every pass of the car. It was the worst spot I could possibly be other than right in the middle of the street.

I suppose I should be grateful the vehicle'd had the courtesy to knock me out of the way.

With a huff, I curled up the best I could and willed my mind elsewhere. It amazed me that I was corporal and yet I was still looked over, as if I weren't there. But then, many beings tended to be more than a bit on the self involved side. There wasn't much that I could expect.

Perhaps if I didn't move, I'd be able to rest and regain my strength. That way I could move somewhere more suitable. Perhaps somewhere dry. And then I'd be able to figure out my next move.

Because at the moment, I didn't have any options. I prided myself on being an intelligent spirit. A being of higher thought. It was impossible not to feel a bit foolish to have not thought of where I was actually practicing my new skill.

But then, at the same time, why would I think about what I haven't ever needed?

The sound of a female voice caught my attention; her scent washed out by the heavy fall of the rain. Puppy? I wonder vaguely, pain making my mind go hazy for a moment. Oh, she meant me. Wearily, I slid my eyes open. They were crimson, in this form.

A whine vibrated in the back of my throat, as my gaze settled on the form of the dark haired woman. It came, unconsciously. And without thought. I certainly didn't wish to broadcast a need for pity. Even when I clearly did need some form of help.

She had the first kind gaze I'd seen today. And while I hadn't been to happy with people thus far, at the very least, she hadn't simply walked by. I was pleased to know there was someone out there, who possessed a mediocrum of mercy. But how far that mediocrum went, I'd yet to determine. With hope, I'd found a silver lining in the stormy clouds.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:02 am

"Mom!" Kyousuke hisses and I find myself looking into a crimson gaze of half opened eyes. Oh. This creature was one of the 'others'. Kyousuke is a bit skittish. But then he has only recently developed his mind's eye to see what others are ignorant to seeing. The whine makes me smile softly.

"Now. Now. You are safe now," I tell the poor creature and pet his head. Kyousuke huffs but doesn't say more. He trusts me to make the right decision. I can't just leave the poor dear here. I'm not so inhumane. Demon being or not, he is hurt and in need of care. I'm soaked by now and don't rightly care as I shift my arms under the huge thing.

"Now be calm. I only wish to help," I whisper soothingly and then push myself to my feet, the great creature in my arms. Kyousuke seems to sigh and picks up my umbrella as I begin walking towards our apartment complex. The beast is a bit heavy but then I'm am a bit more than your average woman.

I hum softly as I walk, hoping to keep the beast calm.

wc: 616

Last edited by KyroShiori on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:24 am

The child looks as if he might go into a panic for a moment. Nervous, perhaps. But then some where, around my kind. I could sense that he was one of those few who could see past the mortal world. Perhaps they would have even been able to see me in my other form. I was merely content to be acknowledged. And to not be stepped over as if I were nothing.

But I do wonder what will happen. And so I lay still, quiet. Observing the female with unblinking crimson eyes.

She wishes to help then? Perhaps I wouldn’t be abandoned here to crawl into an alley way out of the way, to avoid further injury. Or worse, left to suffer within the dirty gutter. I didn’t expect her next move however. I was a bit surprised and startled as she shifted her arms around me, and hoisted me up within them before standing.

This one was no normal human female, then. I was heavy. I knew it, even if I wasn’t certain how much so. I’d only been corporal for a short time.

I was silent as she carried me down the street in one direction or another, and had I not been injured, perhaps I would have jerked in surprise. But then her humming began and I relaxed, my chin draping over her shoulder with a huff. Soft ears, twitching on occasion as I lay there. There wasn’t much in the way of communication able to happen.

That I knew of, in any case. But I wouldn’t fight, for the time being. I’d let her take me where she wished.

Perhaps I’d get help. I really didn’t know the extent of my injuries, especially considering what all had happened. And now, even beneath the scent of the rain, she smelt nice. And I found as she continued on, my eyes were drifting shut.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Kyousuke eyes the demon dog with wary. But I trust the beast will not harm me. Mother has always said I am a bit too trusting. But if I can't see a glimmer of good in this dismal world, then I might fade into the dulling masses.

I feel that I am drench and now filthy from the gutter the beast had been laying in. A hot bath is in order then. I move to the stairs that are apart of our building. Kyousuke sighs and head up first. Such a good boy. He's just being protective of me right now. I smile, feeling that the beast is resting. Poor dear. Looks like a car hit him. Bet the driver didn't even notice him.

Walking up the stairs is a bit of a mission and I find myself panting mid way up them. But I push past it and continue up to the third floor. Kyousuke stands by the door and I smile down at him. He then fishes into my coat pocket and gets the key. Without a moment more the door opens and I gently fit my way in with the beast in my arms. I hear the door shut and Kyousuke sighs.

"Mom. It sinks like wet dog," he grumbles and I roll my eyes.

"Really now?" I inquire and he huffs, putting the umbrellas in their place then hanging up his coat.

"I'll get towels," he says and I laugh a bit. While he was wary about the beast, he would not stop me from helping it. I toe off my shoes and wrinkle my nose at the feel of wet socks as I pad into the living room. Since we have an outer unit we have a fireplace. Thank Kami I let father put hardwood floors down in here. I hear Kyousuke and peek around the beast's body to see him lay towels out in front of the fireplace.

"Arigato, Kyou," I say and walk over to gently deposit my new charge it would seem. Kyousuke gets up and lits the fire just as I have taught him. He really is a big help.

"I'll go get you new clothes, Mom. You're gonna get sick," he says and goes off. I smile, the warmth of the fire seeping in through my soaked clothing. I reach out and pet the beast's head.

"Poor dear.."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:35 pm

I barely notice where she's carrying me. Something in me senses that I won't be harmed and that theres no need to put up a fight. I'm not really in the mood or the shape to go against that instinct. As it were, I found instincts terribly important. Only a fool wouldn't obey it, and despite my current shape thanks to my momentary lax in judgement, I was no fool.

The boy doesn't trust me, and thats fine. It merely means that he's protective of the woman carrying me. I assume, she is his mother. He looks far to young to be anything more than that, and the way she addresses him is in a distrinctly matriarchal manner.

A huff of a breath left my throat. The sound tired, ragged. Rasping within my chest, probably thanks to the pain that currently wracked my form. An eye flickered open for only a second as the feel of the rain pelting me suddenly faded and I found myself in a building, being carried up a set of stairs.

I barely pay any mind to the boy's comment. After all, anyone would stink after laying within a wet and dirty gutter. It was expected that I wouldn't smell the very best in the world.

No, I was more concentrated the sudden warmth that hit me as she carried me within her dwelling. It was pleasant and comforting, and just what I'd been imagining as I'd walked the streets prior. And soon I was being deposited on something soft, next to an even greater source of heat. It assured that I felt wonderfully languid.

There came a pet to the top of my head, a sympathetic murmur from the woman, and my gaze was once more settling on her features. It really was a shame that I hadn't any way to communicate at the moment. At least, not one that I could think of. My mind truly wasn't behaving as it normally did under the stress of everything.

But my head tilted ever so slightly, enough to lick her hand. I wasn't a pet, or a common dog. That simply seemed the best way to voice my thanks. Accompanied of course, by the faint shift of my tail.

Then I was allowing my head to drop back to the floor, shifting only enough to take the pressure off of my wounds. Honestly, I dind't even know how badly I was hurt. I couldn't find the urge to lift my head and actually look, even when I was in this envirorment. I did know however, that when I was well, I intended to repay her kindness.

Somehow.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Kyou returns with dry clothes and sets them on the couch for me. I nod and look down at our new resident. He whines softly and I pet his head again, letting the beast relax. I then begin proding my fingers down his body. A year in nursing school is finally paying off. I giggle to myself. I work my way down and nod.

"Nothing broken. just some bruised ribs and a bruised hip," I state. The beast would need rest to heal the bruised bones. "Kyou, get the bath ready," I say and lift the beast again and walk toward the bathroom, just behind my son. I hum softly as we enter. Kyou moves to the bathing area and tests to get the water hot. Our bathroom is quite traditional. I set the beast on the tile floor and grab the shower head and begin the process of rinsing the dirt from his fur. I can get changed once I'm not dealing with water anymore. Kyousuke brings over some shampoo and I thank him, kneeling beside the beast to lather up his fur and remove all the dirt and grime.

I hum as I work, mindful to be gently as I scrub the fur. "Kyou get me one of my old brushes," I ask him and he nods, retrieving it from the sink area. He hands it to me. With the fur lathers I begin to brush. Its alot easier to comb out knots when the hair is lathered. Kyou watches and move to the side to simply observe. I think he is wondering why I'm going through so much trouble for this poor beast. But.. You know. Someone has to do some good in the world otherwise all will be lost in the end.

wc: 296
twc: 1310
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:01 am

I honestly couldn't have cared what she did at that time; I was warm and comfortable. But never the less, as she checked me over, her touch was gentle and careful. I barely noticed when she mentioned that I would heal well. At the very least my injuries wouldn't hinder me for long. It wasn't something I could afford in this dark world.

A faint grunt left me as I was lifted once more, draped within her arms despite my size. I was no small canine, and I still marvelled at the fact that she seemed to have no problems lofting me. But then, I'd already deduced that she was no ordinary human. Perhaps, not even human at all, for that matter. I wasn't quite able to deduce very much at the moment. And was content to not think over it.

My thoughts were jerked to the present as I was sat on something cold. And I nearly startled at the feel of the water washing over me, but then I relaxed. It felt nice. My eyes drooped shut, as she cleaned my fur, washing it with something that smelt clean and pleasant. Even upon my sensitive nose, though I'd always fancied that the soaps and things I'd seen with people in my noncorporal form, would have bothered me. This didn't, and I was grateful. Something else, I'd have to thank her over.

The combing of my fur wasn't pleasant, at least this time around. With the knots and things that assured the fur was nothing more than a big mess. But I didn't mind. I felt I was lucky to have been taken in by the little woman in her son, and in the near future, I intended to remain here. This was a dangerous world, and someone needed to keep them safe.

TWC: 1452
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:34 pm

I gently work the brush through, trying not to yank too hard on the snarls within the fur. Kyousuke stands to the side and just watches as I pull things out of the fur and begin a small pile next to me. Fur comes away also and the pile begins to grow as I brush the fur out. I am gentle with the beast's tender areas. I then sit and work on its tail, mindful not to pull as I make the fur tangle free once again. I then move up to the beast's head to work on his mane. I work the tiny knots and snarls from his fluffy looking ears.

"I think we should name him Fluffy," I say with a smile and my son snorts.

"You name things when you plan to keep them, Mom. Also.. Fluffy is a pansy name," he says and I shrug.

"He can stay as long as he wants," I say and work the brush into the beast's mane, working deligently to get the crap out of his fur. Poor baby had been in that gutter for a while.

"Mom. He's a demon," Kyousuke points out and I shrug.

"He's not a bad one. I can tell," I reply and smile as I finish brushing out all his fur. There is a nice sized pile of wet fur and the crap I pulled off of him in a pile next to me. I reach for the shower head again.

"Mom. He's a demon," my son reiterates and I shrug.

"That doesn't mean we can label him," I tell him and turn the warm water back on and begin to rinse out all the shampoo from the fur. "So.. You have white fur," I say with happiness as the dirt is melted away and reveals the beautiful coat beneath.

wc: 306
twc: 1616
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:04 pm

It felt so nice to be getting cleaned. I couldn’t resist the faint wag of my tail, the low rumble that vibrated through my chest. It was a contented, canine noise. A growl, that could have been mistaken for a purr had I been feline in any shape or form. I didn’t even mind the great gnarls of fur that were removed with every pull of her brush.

Right down to the tiny knots that had made themselves home in the soft fur of my ears. It would be nice to be clean.

I paused however at the name. Fluffy? She wanted…to call me Fluffy? I pealed my eyes open to gaze at her, with a huff. It was to bad I couldn’t tell her my proper name. I did have one. Her son was right, it was a ‘pansy’ name. Yet I owed the woman, letting her call me that was the very least that I could do. She’d even offered to let me stay as long as I wanted.

At this rate, I wouldn’t want to leave her side. But the moment I could, I intended to find a way to tell her what I was meant to be called. And not Fluffy. Though I think perhaps it would stick to me never the less.

Her son is obviously unhappy with the thought of me staying. Unhappy, that I am what I am. But she, and I had yet to learn her name, didn’t care. What a unique perspective she had. I couldn’t help but appreciate it. There were far to many judgmental individuals in this world. And most wouldn’t have bothered to offer me help at all.

I give a swish of my tail as she takes note of my fur. It is white, but then most of my kind have paler coloring. It’s a trait of my kind. And what separated me from others. I had white fur, and markings that assured I didn’t look like a normal dog. But then, how many normal dogs had crimson eyes? I’m sure it happened sometimes, but the trait wasn’t common.

Wc: 352
TWC: 1804
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:46 am

I use my fingers to help work all the soap out of his fur. I didn't want the poor thing to get dry skin and begin to itch if I left any of it in. Kyousuke fetches towels without me having to ask and sets them within reach. He then steps out for a moment. I finish rinsing out the thick fur and I shut off the water. I pick up a towel and move to his head.

As I begin the process of drying, Kyousuke returns with a plastic grocery bag in hand. He is silent as he picks up the pile of fur and things I got off of Fluffy. I smile at the cute name as I dry his ears and begin to work my way back.

"Arigato, Kyou-kun," I thank my son and he nods, his eyes flicking to Fluffy before he heads out to throw away the bag of crap. I smile a bit more and get a new towel, the other now too wet to help in the drying process. It must take me a good ten minutes before I finish enough to be satisfactory. I put the wet towels in the hamper and then pull off my dirty sweater, revealing the tank top beneath. I didn't want to dirty him again.

I hum as I walk over and lift him up, happy he is clean and he also weighs a bit less with all the dead fur gone and his fur mostly dry. I heft him and walk to the living room, smiling as the sight of new towels laid down for Fluffy. Kyousuke is very helpful, even if he is quiet about it. I lay fluffy down and cover him with a blanket.

"You rest now," I tell him, smiling. I give him a pat on the head and then grab the dry clothes for myself and return to the bathroom for a hot bath before I catch a cold.

wc: 328
twc: 1944
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:54 pm

It was an interesting sensation; having her rub me dry. I was certain the pale, pristine fur would immediately fluff up and I’d end up living up to that pet name she’d given me: Fluffy. But it seemed to make her happy, and while I couldn’t tell her my real name, it would grudgingly be allowed. After all, she’d saved my life. Who was I to deny her something so simple?

I’d suffer the blow to my pride for a warm place to rest. And perhaps eventually I’d win over the boy.
I was quiet, and unmoving as she worked. Musing over the fact that she had yet to tend to herself.

She was dirty from carrying me, and from cleaning me so well. And not to mention, she had to have gotten cold. Now, I was worrying over her, even if I wasn’t necessarily an emotional individual. But it was granted that I would be concerned, after her care of me.

Once again she was lifting me up, and carrying me into the room with the fire and the warmth. My sore frame aching to simply relax and rest, peacefully. I was once again finding myself grateful for her, and for her son no matter how wary the boy was of me. But perhaps in time he’d learn that I meant them no harm, and would do everything in my power to assure there safety.

I’m settled on the soft towels, and when she pats my head I lick her hand in gratitude. It was an incredibly canine action, but one I barely noticed. In this form I was a dog, even if a demon one. And then I was laying my head down upon my leg with a huff and a yawn.

I didn’t need to be told to rest because the moment I let myself relax, I was drifting off. My crimson gaze falling shut, heavily. Exhaustion, assuring that I couldn’t remain awake any long. Safe, warm, and dry, I’d allow myself to let my guard down.

Wc:340
TWC: 2144
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:07 pm

I hum as I walk back into the bathroomand shut the door behind me. I strip out of the wet clothing and hang it up to dry out before I wash it. I shiver as I pad across the cool tile and over to the bath. I turn it on and twist it toward hot. I walk over to the shower to rinse while the bath fills itself. I lift the shower head and wash away some of the dirt left over from Fluffy. I giggle at the name I have given the beast. I turn the shower on hot and begin to rinse myself off, my shivers lessening as my body heats back up. I'll make some tea after the bath to boost my immune system and to insure I do not get a cold. While tomorrow is the weekend I couldn't afford to get sick.

I finish the rinsing and stand, shutting off the shower. I move over to the bath and shut off the water as well. I then pour in some bath salts to help make sure I do not get ill and I add a couple of oils. Vanilla and cinnamon, my favorites. I slip into the tub and relax, loving the hot water. I knew I shouldn't have let the demon stay, but I had felt no danger from him. I tend to be able to sense those kinds of things. But Kyousuke is wary. But then he would be. He is quite protective of me and I find it sweet.

I lay my arms on the side of the tub and rest my chin on them. But there is still the item at hand. Fluffy. Yare yare. My mother would pitch a fit if she knew he was not just a normal dog. I sigh, blowing a wet strand away from my face. I couldn't just kick the poor thing on the street again. And I know he is good. I nod a bit, more resolute now. He would stay as long as he wished to do so and that was that. I grin and finally get out of the tub, knowing at least twenty minutes has passed by. I dry myself and get dressed in the warm pajamas Kyousuke had brought me. I then brush out my hair and braid it.

I step out of the bathroom and walk into the living room, smiling at the sleeping form of the demon. I seat myself and Kyousuke pops up with a cup of tea and a blanket for me. I swear the boy can read my mind at times. "Arigato.." I whisper, taking the items. I make myself comfotable on the couch and then I find Kyou setting my knitting into my lap. I pat the spot next to me and he crawls under the blanket to rest against me, his eyes already fluttering shut. My sweet boy. He is the light of my life.

wc: 493
twc: 2437
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:18 pm

I’d lain there quietly and slept. A dreamless sleep, in fact, that was surrounded in blessed darkness. I would have time to heal quickly here. My body wasn’t meant to remain injured for long and if it wasn’t a grievous wound, I would be just fine. No matter how sore I was at the moment. The car had stunned me as much as bruised my ribs and hip, and I was just content to not have been brought worse harm.

I could hear her in the bathing room. Readying to bathe, and then the silence that followed while the sweet warm scent of cinnamon and vanilla drifted out into the living room where I rested. Even half asleep, it relaxed me further. Perhaps it was simply because it was her; the nameless woman for whom I owed a great deal to. Maybe being fluffy for a time wasn’t such a bad thing.

The boy didn’t try to interact with me, and neither did I bother him. He was wary of me, and one day I hoped he’d understand that I wouldn’t harm him or his mother. But it was good that he was so protective of his dam; to many weren’t. I’d seen it, as I moved through the world…non corporal and unseen. Children really could be disrespectful.

My ear twitched as I heard her exit the bathroom, nose quivering. She’d finished cleaning, and now smelt simply of the vanilla and cinnamon…and herself. It was a pleasant smell. Enough that it had me warring with the desire to sleep, and the desire to observe the tiny family. After all, it wasn’t often I got to see one so close. And it was never that I got to be a part of it for that matter.

As odd as it was to think of me as a member of there family, it was something that I a accepted easily enough. At least for the time being. The moment I became a burden, I would leave them be and find my own way in this world. With hope by that time I’d be able to go into another form. One, more suited to survival.

With a low sigh, I curled further into myself. Long furry tail giving lazy, leisurely swishes. Even demon dogs, couldn’t be perfectly still as they slept. And I was no exception to that rule.

Wc: 396
TWC: 2540
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:06 pm

I sip my tea a bit more and then pick up my knitting as Kyou falls asleep. My eyes fall on the demon and I smile as I watch him. He was not so bad. Plus he looked like a huge cuddle plush. I stifle a giggle. I bet the demon didn't appreciate being made so adorable. He is relaxed and my eyes fall to the markings on his face. They are interesting and also pretty. I wonder if they mean something? I find myself yawning as I knit a couple of rows. Gently I set the knitting aside and sip some more tea. The warmth of the fire relaxes me, the tea warming me also. I set the tea down and cradle my head in my arms on the armrest.

"Oyasumi... My the angels guard us.." I whisper and then I let sleep finish her claim on my weary mind.

The Next Morning...

My nose scrunches as sunlight hits my eyes. Slowly my mind wakes and I shield my sensitive eyes with my hand as I open them. I feel my son still curls up into me like the big puppy he is. Gently I extract myself and stand. I stretch my arms over my head, moaning in delight as my back cracks and my muscles are stretch. I let my arms fall back down and I pad over to the beast. I lean over and pat his head.

"Ohayo, Fluffy-kun. I hope you are better," I greet and then straighten. "If yoou can. You can come and watch me cook breakfast," I chirp softly, not wishing to wake my sleeping son just yet. He likes to sleep in like must children when they don't have school. I hum softly and head into the kitchen, pulling out pans and ingredients without much thought. Its a routine I am use to and I fall into quite easily. "Hmm.. I think muffins are in order.." I nod to my own suggestion and grab my mixing bowl.

wc: 335
twc: 2772
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Soon, even my shifting around had ceased, and I was sleeping peacefully. It was that way for the whole of the night. The fire kept me relaxed, and as I slept, my aching body was soothed and comforted. The scent of her, and the safety of the house providing a combination that simply led up to contentment. I was so relaxed, I wouldn’t wake till the morning. And then, only when the gentle pat to my head came.

Slowly, hazy crimson eyes peeled open, with a massive yawn to stare up at her. She’s greeting me a good morning, with that cutesy nickname. I don’t mind it from her, no matter how big a blow to my pride it is. And how far off from my true name it was. All ye, fear Fluffy, the mighty demon. It amused me a bit, and I couldn’t help pondering over the matter.

Still, she invites me into the kitchen. And I carefully shift up, onto my great paws. Testing, the soreness in my side, and in my hip as I stretched. I was still achy, and could definitely tell I’d been run over by a car. But I could walk. And I was curious about what she might be making in her kitchen. It was clearly something she enjoyed. I was ready to learn more about this woman. Whose name I had yet to find out. Hm.

I limp into the kitchen after her, right on her heals. Though when I arrived, I stayed out of the way, to let her work. Furry, fluffy ears perked faintly, while my gaze followed her around. Giving her my attention, as it was after all, very well deserved. What did she say she was making? Clearly it was something that was going to be good.

Wc: 300
TWC: 2840
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:18 pm

I pause in my motions and turn to see Fluffy is sitting just out of my way and watching me. I smile and go over to him and cup his large face in my hands and press a kiss to the blue crescent on his forehead. I pull back and scratch behind his ears. "I'm glad you're feeling better, Fluffy-kun.. I'll bet you're hungry also. I'll make blueberry muffins. I bet you'll love them," I spoil him as if he were a normal dog. I can't help it. I think he is adorable. I then realize something and grin a bit more. "Ne.. My name is Yukina. Just s oyou know. Since I know you're much more intelligent than a mortal dog," I chirp and then pull away. I roll up my sleeves and begin to pull out my mixer and a muffin tray, along with the paper muffin cups.

I hum as I put the dry bases in a bowl then add the liquid elements of the recipe. I plug in my hand mixer and then turn it on low, mixing up the batter. when its almost done I add fresh blueberries and gently mix them in, trying not to break too many of them into the batter. I happen to like munching on whole blueberries in my muffins. I look at the time and I know Kyousuke will wake soon. I turn on the radio and hum to the music, body swaying as I scoop the batter into the cups and then they are in the oven. Next I move ontoo making eggs, bacon, fresh squeezed orange juice with no pulp. The weekend is when Kyousuke and I have a big breakfast of all the favorites. Usually my mother and father come over but today is a wedding they have to provide a huge order for and they told me to have a day off for once with my son.

I cook some bacon up first and then pick it up carefully and turn to Fluffy, holding it out with a smile. "You geta treat for keeping me company," I say with a bright smile in place, the sun now filling my kitchen.

wc: 365
twc: 3137
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:18 pm

I sat there watching her quietly, observing her through bright crimson eyes. She was such an ingenuous creature. Nothing, gone to waste with any of her movements as she began the preparations for the mornings meal. I was vaguely fascinated by her, and her over all attitude of things. And with every moment, I was growing increasingly more interested in the slender, beautiful woman. Perhaps my initial bad luck had been the gate to something very good. And if I was allowed, I would remain as long as I could.

However, when she moved near to me again, I was drug from my thoughts to find her scratching behind my ear. Oh. That…that felt nice. I forgot about male pride a moment, with a whine, to lean into her slender touches. Furry form tensing with obvious pleasure before I’d even realized what I’d done. She really was making me live up to the cutesy name she’d given me. My lids slid closed, only to pull open again when she mentioned her name.

Yukina. It fit her, I thought. And I said so by giving her a lick before she pulled away to return to cooking. I was a bit mortified with my own canine behavior. But it was probably something I’d simply have to learn how to accept it. Male pride was a potent thing, and if I could withstand being called Fluffy, I’d manage to withstand the spastic manner I behaved when stroked just the right way.

I was still, as she returned to her tasks at hand. Ears, faintly perked, as the scents of delicious food curled around his nose. It smelt good, and made me hungrier than I already was. And from it, I reflexively licked my chops. However, when she offered me the meaty treat, my tail promptly set into a wag before I could stop it and I was leaning forward like a good dog to gingerly take the bacon she’d offered me. The taste, making the waving appendage wag all the faster before I could sit on it and cease that infernal excited twitching.

How embarrassing. And horribly so. But I licked her hand in thanks none the less.

Wc: 365
TWC: 3205
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:48 pm

Kawaii! I find myself wanting to cuddle the demon canine. He's just being so cute. I smile and pat his head, liking the fact he was such a good boy. "Don't feed him mom... He'll keep comiing back if you do," comes the sleep laden voice of my son. I turn to him as he comes in and sits at the table, still rubbing his eyes. He flops down a bit and half lays on the table. I shake my head, laughing softly. Kyousuke is not much of a morning person. He gets it from my father. Mother says Kyousuke is a twin of my father in the morning. Its cute. I really should go see and my parents later. I miss them terribly at times. I'm sure my mom will spoil Fluffy the moment she sees those ears that scream 'Pet me!'.

"Don't be mean to, Fluffy. He is allowed to stay as long as he wants. He's family now," I say with a nod and go back to finishing up the cooking. The timer dings and I take the muffins out of the oven and set them on the cooling rack I tend to keep on the table. The smell of them fills the kitchen. Kyou lifts his head.

"Mom. He's not a cute thing to keep," he protests and I walk over to Fluffy and bend over and hug him, scratching behind his ears.

"You're a good puppy.. Ne, Fluffy?" I cooed, babying the demon canine and making Kyousuke make a face. Kyousuke then looks at Fluffy.

"Dude.. I feel for you. Careful or you'll lose all male pride.. A warning.. No man or anything male can resist her when she gets all 'female' as my grandpa puts it.. Ow!" I finally walk over and whack my son upside his head with a huff.

"No more hanging out with my father alone," I grumble and begin to bring the breakfast to the table. I set a plate close for Fluffy, giving him all the fixings. He's a demon. I'm sure they can eat anything. Kyousuke rubs his hair and shakes his head. I seat myself, still a bit huffy. I can't believe my father told Kyou those things.

-371/3508
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:51 pm

With my epic male pride in tatters, I glanced toward the door where her son was coming in. Looking very much like one of the zombies from those movies that humans so liked. And it amused me. It seemed the child wasn’t much of a morning person. Not that I blamed him. I’d been a bit drowsy when I’d woken up. It wasn’t a pleasant sensation. But the promise of food and curious company had drawn me into the kitchen. And I wouldn’t admit it out loud (even if I could) that I’d roll over and beg for some of her cooking. I was going to end up doing something far worse. I just knew it.

I pause as she mentions I’m family now. She was taking me in? I knew she’d allow me to stay but it was startling to be called family. And I had to say that I didn’t hate it. It was something new, and an entirely welcoming sensation. I was even willing to be considered a ‘cute thing to keep’ as her son had put it. But I wonder, would she say that when I was able to change forms. I wouldn’t be as a dog permanently. Even if I did rather enjoy this form.

She hugged me and I draped my head over her shoulder, as if I were returning it. After all, how could I not share in the affection? But then, I was glancing toward her son as she mentioned men loosing there male pride whenever Yukina got all…female. And I chuffed out a sound to say that mine had already flown from the window, so it was a bit to late. But my tail gave a faint wag, to say that it was alright. She’d saved me after all. And it wasn’t like she was tying pink bows in my fur or dressing me up in feminine sweaters.

My attention turned to the food she set in front of me, ears perking as I sniffed it. It smelled delicious. And I was starved. I settled down upon the table; tail wagging as I curled up to eat my food. Just as I’d expected. It was good. Better than good. And I figured I’d end up eating the entire plate.

Wc: 378
Twc: 3583
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]   .Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki] Empty

Back to top Go down

.Every dog has its day..Even demon ones.. [Tsuki]
Page 1 of 1