Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

January OOC/Nonsense Board

Go down 
+9
KyroShiori
ShinTre_Admin
яuиє
Kaguyalover
Psi Prince
Blue
Tsukai
Lydeck
aѕceпxion
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pee
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
GLaDOS
Rookie

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:29 am

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
what did the old laptop due? just stop working? what type of error did it toss up to let you know the HDD went awol?

Well, i dont really know. On friday i went to practice and when i got back i turned it on like i usually do, but instead of showing the normal log in screen, i just went black and made a beeping code. (1 long, 2short beeps) which i then checked up on saturday. According to some sites and FAQ's its her the motherboard, processor that have been fried... lets ICT have a look at it and they cant fix it T.T
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:00 am

I'm enjoying Level E. It's a comedic anime involving aliens. For some reason, this one screams aѕceпxion. I might be wrong, though.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:21 pm

I'll check out Level E; I normally wait until something finishes coming out and then marathon the entire anime with the bluray rips if I can find them. As for Psi, you may like this one, but it doesn't have the grand scale battling or magic usage that you normally go for; it's worth watching IMGO.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:46 am

That is all.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:48 am

lol, nice
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:33 am

SARAH PALIN: The chicken crossed the road because gosh-darn it, he's a maverick!

BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for change! The chicken wanted change!

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from Day One that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken.

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a NEW CAR so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

JERRY FALWELL: Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth? That's why they call it the 'other side.' Yes, my friends, That chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the Liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like 'the other side.' That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish it's lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2010, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2010. This new platform is much more stable and will never reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

1 Blue 910
2 яuиє 785
3 aѕceпxion 571
4 Kaguyalover 257
5 Tsukai 253
6 Psi Prince 203
7 ero 189
8 GLaDOS 120
9 KyroShiori 62
10 Jason Bishop 53
11 ShinTre_Admin 45
12 Surreal SaDiablo 43
13 Antifreke 41
14 GameMaster 25
15 Ethereal 16
16 Kazakura 10
17 Lydeck 6
18 /error/ 4
19 Adiona 2
20 Morgii 1
21 StampedPuppy 1
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:21 am

You know, I have one simple request for a mystical mount. And that is to have a shark with a frickin' laser beam attached to its head!
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:22 am

Lmao >.< Would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male
Number of posts : 367
Rep! : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 pm

http://rpg.ashami.com/#pm
^Nifty character creation tool.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:53 pm

^ that looks pretty cool

blue <- powa lvl ova ONE THOUSAND! >.>

1 Blue 1023
2 яuиє 822
3 aѕceпxion 591
4 Tsukai 345
5 Kaguyalover 267
6 Psi Prince 229
7 ero 189
8 GLaDOS 125
9 KyroShiori 62
10 Jason Bishop 53
11 ShinTre_Admin 49
12 Surreal SaDiablo 43
13 Antifreke 41
14 GameMaster 40
15 Ethereal 16
16 Kazakura 10
17 Lydeck 6
18 /error/ 4
19 Adiona 2
20 kurix 1
21 Morgii 1
22 StampedPuppy 1
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:00 pm

i actually have to do work @ work now
who woulda thunk
shit's NOT fun
i'ma need a new co manager
i'm nominating seven for the position xD
thoughts?
gamemaster's a close second
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Maybe I should RP today and try to make Top 5... hmm...
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:28 pm

lol, wow that's right you could make it
i dun normally bank on you makin the top 5
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:29 pm

That must mean I can take on Raditz. 8D
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Hmm, so I'm about Krillin atm.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Well I found a new RP to join so that might help a bit.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Haha; you're Yamcha.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Lol, Chouzu.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:13 am

Unrelated, I miss Custom Intros (i.e. Kyrojin's Murderous Intent); perhaps its time to head to Hejar.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:15 am

Lol, time to go kill some people! m019 Lets do this! Demon Twin Powers activate! Dibs on not water..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January OOC/Nonsense Board   January OOC/Nonsense Board - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

January OOC/Nonsense Board
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4