Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun Empty
PostSubject: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:08 am

Adrian's eyes blinked as he entered the clearing. He knew this place all too well. But something was different. He didn't know how he'd gotten there. His eyes glanced left then right as he looked around. He was dressed in bluejeans, work boots, and a black t-shirt. At his hip was Goranova, but what struck him as strange was that the Devil's Teardrop was on his other hip. He looked around slowly as he moved to the center of the clearing.

"Hello?" he called, cautiously.

The last thing he remembered was he was working on his grandmother's cryptic writing. He'd set it down to get a beer, and the next thing he knew he was here. But sans beer. He breathed slowly as he tried to relax. He'd grown stronger since the encounter with the werewolf. At this point he was sure he could handle it.

(147/147)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:33 pm

::Domen'yun::
The illusion of oppression forms. Several feet from the human swordsman, red Eyes illuminate in nothingness and the formation of a body seemingly chiseled from rock hard flesh ensues creating the figure of a warrior of a forgotten past. His body forms in the swirling of spirit particles and shining light hovering slightly over the terrain of the forest. As the light fades and his body solidifies, his feet come to the ground and he stands normally at his opponent. His crimson hoodless robe-like garments wave like flames in a breeze along with the icy gray hair in which it mixes. There are no words from his warrior, simply a solemn gaze at Adrian with an aura of quiet intensity, power and confidence in superiority.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Turning Adrian stepped back, his hand moving to the hilt of Goranova, his eyes narrowing. He stood there, watching Yun carefully as he waited. He knew the demon well. He never forgot that face, but he knew better than to recklessly charge the former warlord.

"You! Did you do this!? HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET ME HERE!?" he demanded.

He waited patiently, his eyes never leaving the demon as he waited patiently. He had grown significantly since the day they had first met. Since his humiliating defeat. But even though Adrian had only gotten stronger, this demon must have done the same thing. But Adrian had the Sword of Light. And he had developed plenty of skills.

(118/265)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:35 pm

The demon continues his golem like silence as he simply ignores much of the speaking and questioning. His actions would speak volumes for him and only express what was important. There was already an improvement in the swordsman as he seems not to rush headfirst like he did last time, but the demon would thoroughly test how much he had changed since they last fought. Déjà vu would ensue as a dark mist begins to push away from the demon slowly crawling over the clearing in which they stood (miasma). It wasn’t something that could kill someone, but it’s low damage rating would be dangerous to breath for normal humans. This could be an indication of a pattern of attacks from last time. As the mist flows from his form and expands along the ground and air around him, he begins to take his first slow and deliberating steps in Adrian’s direction with an intent of malice in his aura.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:29 pm

"Seven bright stars in the sky I see, seven for those that watch over me. Shine forth your light, and protect me!" he chanted, leaping back as his hands made a series of motions like Shinto prayer signs.

Ever the showman, he found people underestimated him when they thought he had to make motions as a focus for his spellcasting. But each caster was different. He felt the shield come into play as he lept back before drawing the Sword of Light.

"Goranova... Give me your strength." he muttered, raising his sword in a salute, just as he did the first time he met the demon in front of him.

(111/376)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:22 am

As the leap back occurs, the demon male raises a hand and a swirl of flames fill a linear path extending from his enclosed left hand. The flames fade away from the air revealing a long carbon and crimson colored demonic broadsword pointed out horizontally. Domen shifts his body with a slash of the blade to the side as he sets a side stance looking on to in the direction of the sword that had been pointed at him. The demon emits a low semi-audible murmur and quickly raises his right hand up, pressing out a basketball sized orb of dark energy out of his palm, sending it rushing at Adrian’s position. It is aimed to explode on the ground before reaching him as a partial distraction to the rush that would come after it. For a large entity, the demon’s speed would be very fast. The rush is made diagonally to the side with the second half based on the movements of his opponent.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:39 am

Adrian watched the orb of dark energy come at him, and dove to the side, not taking bothering to wait. He let his instincts take over as he brought his sword around quickly, the Sword of Light leaving a blue arc in it's wake. He wasn't aiming so much at the demon as he was working to fend off the attack he believed would be coming. As it came around his eyes scanned the area in front of him for the demon. The beast was faster than he was, true, but he wasn't extremely fast.

"Tell me demon! Why? Why not kill me back then? You had every opportunity to take my head but you didn't! Your mistress ordered it but you failed! Tell me why you let me live! Was it an insult? Were you trying to warn a human off the path of demons? Tell me if I guess it!" he demanded

Adrian was sure that Domen'yun had summoned him here somehow. Adrian had never seen magic ever in his life, as far as he could remember, before encountering the demon. After that he had sought redemption. The devil before him wasn't a true enemy. More like a respected rival. Someone he could learn from, even if it was a being of darkness. And like all creatures from hell it was just as vulnerable to the Sword of Light as the Akuma had been.

(236/612)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:57 am

After the rush is complete diagonally to the side, the demon’s feet grip the ground and it thrusts its body towards Adrian closing a distance of a few yards. There continues to be no answer from the solemn mass of flesh as it moves forwards at Adrian in the latter part of the two-point dash. The dark broad blade trails the movements of the demon and is brought up in a pre mature slash, sending earth and debris shards at Adrian the moment before the clash and setting up the diagonal downward slash he would use as his opening attack on arrival to striking distance.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:04 am

He watched his slash cut through nothing but the air in front of him, his eyes narrowed as the dirt and shards of earth slammed against his shield. But that's all that happened. But He could only keep his shield up for so long before he had to reinvoke it. He saw the demon coming and lunged forward, the glowing crystal blade lancing toward the demon's chest, ignoring the downward slash coming toward him. If he killed the demon with this strike it wouldn't matter. If he didn't he'd be in a shitload of pain. But so too would the demon.

"SAY SOMETHING YOU BASTARD! I KNOW YOU CAN SPEAK!" he demanded, his eyes blazing.

(115/727)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:31 am

::Domen’yun::
The clash comes. The demon is committed to his attack. The thrust comes as the demon’s body shifts to the side to pull his own blade across Adrian to put force into it. The better swordsman, Adrian’s sword strikes the demon in the chest where it is aimed, but the attack would not be fatal for the demon as it would be to a human. Still, Adrian was underestimated. Very noticeable was the fact that the attack deals a substantial amount of damage considering it is from a human. The sword makes a sizzling sound as if burning the flesh of the demonic beast. A normal demon may have been easily been slain by this thrust. Different from normal demons, Domen possessed an incredibly tough hide, high physical endurance, and an ability to take an unnatural amount of damage, blood loss, and abuse (Futeki). This would be a learning experience. In a very unfortunate manner, the attack does not even cause the demon to shudder nor does it interrupt the follow through of his attack (Juggernaut) of bringing the large broad sword across the collarbone and upper body of the human with Supreme might. Such an ability of ignoring pain could be considered inhuman and was probably something only those well versed in battle and trading attacks for a lifetime could master unless a person was well gifted.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:52 am

Adrian's lips curled into a smirk as he felt the blow connect. He didn't seem to care that the demon was still moving. His smirk didn't leave as he felt the blade digging into his flesh, tearing him from shoulder to waist. Any normal human would have been cleaved right in two, but Adrian was above that level. His body trembled as he fell over backwards, away from the attack. His eyes just gazed up at the demon waiting for the final blow. If this was the end he would face it with pride.

"Dammit... And for a second there I thought I could win. Finish it. I can't beat you. But I have to know. Why sell your soul for power?" he asked, not really expecting an answer. "Surely there was something you fought honorably for, once."

(138/865)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:02 am

::Domen’yun::
The sword pushes through flesh and comes to a rest in the after slash position with the blood of the human dripping from it. With a slash like that, there was likely to be red fluid all around, depending on the nature of this realm. The demon rises from the slashing position and the sword catches on fire and then vanishes from his hand as it fades into smoke and then nothingness. There is a slash mark in the demon’s crimson upper garments and blood drips down his body to the ground beside his right foot. Beneath the broken clothes there is a burn mark where the strike had penetrated flesh. His heard rolls back slightly as he looks to Adrian and speaks, “when I am the one defeated, then you may take the time to question me.” Domen raises his hand up and dark demonic hands reach up beneath Adrian and grab for his body. “Until then…” he continues as the hands attempt to pull Adrian down into a black abyss of nothingness and maybe consciousness, “…we cannot equally speak.”
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:12 am

He didn't say anything else as he was pulled into the black abyss. Adrian sat up suddenly, his eyes wide, coated in sweat. He was on his couch, his grandmother's journal on the floor. He sat there for a moment, his heart beating hard. As the shock wore off he lay back, groaning as he rubbed his face. Nightmares were never his favorite things in the world, but then again he wasn't the type of man to let them bother him. But this was more than just a nightmare. He'd felt the blade tearing into his flesh. He had literally felt the pain shooting through him. It was something much more.

"Even in my dreams I can't beat that guy... Dammit! How the HELL do I beat him?" he wondered, trying to calm himself down.

(135/1,000; Pwnd)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:23 am

Ooc: Adrian can have Domen's WC.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:16 am

updizzled
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun   Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaisenseken: Adrian vs. Yun
Page 1 of 1