Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I

Go down 
+5
Kazakura
aѕceпxion
Kaguyalover
Antifreke
ShinTre_Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

S i t e   I n t e r a c t i o n
Phase I - The Past Can[not] Escape The Future
OOC

--------------------------

- flash back -

Several months ago, villages were introduced to 'abominations' (demons) on a wide scale for the first time. The demon army was massive. The villages came together to fight them. Because of that history's path was forever and irreversibly changed from the future realm course breaking it into an alternate reality. The village heads found out about the state of the future and feared for the worst. They convened and knew that steps had to be made to make a brighter future and avoid spiritual infestation. Since Saichuushigai city was the largest among the great villages, they were labeled at the central village of this alignment. Saicity, Veneza, Nidalis, Caotang and Tara Mura create the alliance. Shima remains neutral and secluded. Hejar refuses the alliance offer.

In his study, the High Priest of Saichuushigai known as Treshin comes across a hidden scroll. The scroll appeared to be from Merkus. It prophesizes the next upcoming conflict (among other things). Treshin shared this knowledge with the village leader, Gen Sai, who co-assign him the task of preparing for the conflict. From that day, Treshin worked with this priests and priestesses tirelessly to prepare for an upcoming battle. He sent one of their most skilled village priestesses to the kingdom of the mystic creatures to seek their help.
--
High Priest Treshin prays in his chambers. The form of Merkus appears in front of him. Treshin opens his eyes and is surprised. Merkus's robes are so white and shiny that it is hard to look at him directly. Treshin shields his eyes and speaks.

"...Merkus! You're here?"

"High Priest, it is nice to be able to speak to you... even while in this form."

"You have been gone for so long... I received your prophecy."

"I am no more and can no longer assist you. But, the time for a portion of that prophecy has come."

"Kami-sama... the future is not as bleak as you prophesize... is it?"

"Work hard to prevent that future... this land must be purged of spirits. You must warn the other villages of The Conquaders of Abomination. Already this land is greatly tainted. There are 4 great Demon Kings that influence this land the most. One leads the demon army from before. It still exists to the south, but three of the Demon Kings cloak themselves as rulers in Mandira and Domenance."

"I feared we would not see the last of the demon army... But... those other lands you mentioned have shown no signs of hostility... they trade openly with many of the villages of the land."

"Be careful..."

The image of Merkus vanishes.

--

In response to Merkus's warning Saichuushigai sends diplomatic envoys to Domenance and Mandira to set up a meeting with their leaders. The envoys never reach either location. After that, merchants and travelers from the villages to Domenance or Mandira are attacked and killed. A messenger was able to return with a message before he died.

"We were... attacked by demons... they say, they were from the Domenance-Mandira alliance..."

In the following weeks, undead knights sacked neighboring villages. They cut off the trade route between Saichuushigai and Tara Mura and hail banners from Domenance, Mandira, and the Nation of Marcos. Men, women and children are stuck down in the field. It's almost just like back the attack from many months back. At the same time, there are reports to Domenance and Mandira that their civilians and merchants are being attacked by the aligned village. Unconfirmed information is planted to Mandiran and Domenance operatives that the Saichuushigai alliance is planning to strike at them.

- current -

Each major village is reacting to the recent attacks of the Undead Knights. Saicity, Veneza, Nidalis, Caotang and Tara Mura call out for able bodied recruits. They look for blacksmiths, fighters, healers and anyone who will lend help. The village elder calls for a special group to join a Knight Scouting party to lead in accessing the situation.

A bright light flashes in the Mandira sky (not bright enough to draw attention to it). A cloaked spirit floats in the sky. He has the spirit signature of a normal spirit. He doesn't do anything yet.

.: Rules:
.: Possible Current Objectives:
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:32 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Seijpb_01
Something within her was telling her to leave, she looked toward's Marcos and saw how fast he move, well she couldn't exactly 'see' it but just seeing how he just disappeared from sight and reappeared behind Domen. Domen's counter by exerting out his spiritual pressure. It caused her heart to race and her hands to tremble and she floated there. Her eyes shifted down to the skimpily dressed woman who had asked her if someone told her to come here or if she was passing through.

There was this deep setting feeling that she should run, to head back to a place that might have some sort of defense against these three. To hide within the temple, but she didn't really know what to do. She felt herself a bit afraid. Seijin wasn't one that has ever gotten into battle. Her first ever experience of war was the one that had occurred years back when those people from the future had arrived. What should she do? She knew she should head back to the village to give warning, but would these people allow her to leave now that she saw them?

So the question lies how should she respond. From the look of things it doesn't look like the other would be to happy about letting her leave. "I merely came out of a whim to see someone, though I do believe I am interrupting. I should just take my leave." If it was a battle, she knew she couldn't handle it. She's never battled before in her life. She began to float backward's keeping her eyes open upon the three people.

Word count: 272 | 1475
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:01 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Izumimad_01
wc: 288 | 1497
pc: 5

He seemed excited about getting something to eat first and Izumi just giggled and noticed that he jogged ahead. She began to walk at a calm pace with her salamander following next to her. "Oh yes, quite the healthy meal, I haven't really tried their meats." she retorted back to him after he walked back to her. When they got into the village, Izumi grabbed her pet and placed Rhapsody upon her shoulder, seeming like a large scarf for her, the salamander kept still. Hearing the voices and the ting's getting louder. Izumi was quite curious as she glanced about. The village did look very different from before and didn't radiate that aura of acceptance like last time. It more so was worry and slight fear. Something was happening, but Izumi wasn't sure what it was. There were people talking some on coming battle of sorts.

"Yeah, look's that way. Come on then, let's go get some food." She yawned as she walked along side Seiki. "Know any near by restaurant in here? I'm looking for a large meal." Hopefully they wouldn't be stopped from entering the village. She sorta didn't want to get involved with what was going on with the village. It wasn't really of any of her concern, though the other part of her her clan side of her was just telling her that she should help. Her hands idly petting her Salamander dragon baby, again this was going to be a rather interesting visit. Rhapsody seemed a bit shaky and Izumi glanced her upon upon her pet. Animal's were more in tuned with nature than human's were and Izumi relied upon animal behaviors sometimes to figure out if something bad was coming or not.

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Looking at Sanzon, I sigh as I must confess, "A war zone? I'm on an island, Sanzon. One that requires flight or ships to reach. I am not worried about the safety of my people at this moment. Besides, the capital isn't ready yet. Should a war break out it will be fought on the mainland." I pause for a moment before my body tingles with a shudder. I speak telepathically to Sanzon, "I feel it again. Be on your guard. There should be no unauthorized spirits in my territory. Let the Mind control the body." I could feel the spirit's presence but I do not see it yet. This is rather annoying. I've been saying this for months now, but I really need to train my sensing abilities.

Wondering what is taking me so long, Adrian walks out of the war room and looks at me. "Brother, by all means, hurry up. The Council has proposals ready for you." I smirk at him and tell him to handle things. "You already know how to make these decisions. Have their rival dissect their proposal to find the flaws then go with the best plan that protects your people and readies your forces for battle. I am about to be busy having fun in the sky." Adrian looks at me and while his initial facial reaction is one of concern and near dread, he dutifully bows and accepts my order. He walks back into the War Room while I scan the area with my senses for this unidentified spirit.

Active Powers:
Myndius (0/5)

OOC: Shin, are we rolling for out of battle techs?
OOC2: Ok, so I can post during my lunch after I eat, so I'll try to get in a few midday posts.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:15 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Pbhead

What? Again? I hated the whole telepathic thing that he did. Was there a spiritual signature here that he was attempting to find or something. If there was something here, then my thoughts may have been correct. Knowing that the last demon I fought against on a large scale was capable of icing over half of this island. Not wanting to take any chances, I would react instinctively. Taking a deep breath, I would give a nod to the other spirit while looking at "Adrian".

"I want to observe..."

Thinking to myself out loud, "even playing field.. I dont like surprises. Figure it out." would be on the surface of my thoughts.Moving in through the door behind him, I would continue my focus into the skies above. A light crackle of static would surround the building we were in. While it would probably put the other spirit in a bad mood to know what I was doing, I already knew that if they were here, we would need to take away any advantage they might have if they were in the vicinity.

Tech : Storm of Light, Part 1. Stun in effect
Notes : Mandira
Wordz : xxx/1485/6
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male
Number of posts : 197
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:38 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Meh10
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[ Armant ]-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
---->|Armant turns slightly to cast a glance over his shoulder to the group of fighters. He could see some military figures giving some orders. Armant turned back to Izuya to focus on what he was saying. Armant wasnt so sure he enjoyed the way he says that their fates are entwined but shrugs it off waiting patiently for his question to be answered. Behind him one of the military officers calls to him and Izuya teases him. Armant turns to face the man. Bringing his hand up he points the index finger up asking for a minute. Somewhere off to his left they were barking something about pick up your swords and armor. Armant didnt really seem to notice as he was more interested in Izuyas answer. Turning back to face him Armant was met with an empty space. Armant lets out a sigh and finds himself unable to resist the urge to smile and shake his head. "Wouldn't be the same if he didnt do that." Armant turns around once more and pinpoints the supply tent and sees the huge line. Begrudginly armant makes his way to the back of the line. A good chunk of time passes by and Armant finds himself ,outfitted with a broadsword, a shield, and some light armor, in a group of rookies lined up and being screamed at by an overseer who was "teaching" them. "Man how long til this is over?" Armant asks himself|<----

241/1295
Sai Village Square
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:37 pm

S i t e I n t e r a c t i o n

Spoiler:

Marcos's body is pushed back by the exert. He quickly evades the counter attack by flying back further. He holds out his right hand still in close (enough) range. His body burns with energy right before he ejects a black and very large half moon wave of energy at Domen (Darkwave+, Double Fierce). The dark wave of energy is about the size of a three story building.

The attack darkens the sky a little, so Tiamat readjusts her foil reflector. She looks @ Seijin and responds.

"This is such a relaxed realm. Where we are from priestesses don't approach demons on a whim... Oh? Don't tell me this is your first time seeing two spirits battle. How cute, but you don't have to be frightened. By the way, what village are you from, Miko-sama?"

The cloud technique hides the spirits magical signature making it harder for him to be found! o.o This makes it easier for him to infiltrate the Command Center. He uses super ninja like stealth and his disguise to by pass other guards without any problems. He enters in the room with Sanzo and ???. He bows @ ??? (mukhya pheipher).

"I have an urgent report."

Warriors dressed in Saichuushigai clothing arrive at the edge of the Artilia Settlement (500) and the Capitol of Domenance (500) . Demon knights dressed in Domenance and Mandira colors arrive at the edge of Saichuushigai (1000). Each army brigade has 1 member actually from each area. They would only be different in that their eyes are overshadowed gold with a purple aura around them (to ppl who can sense auras). All armies arrive on scene like they came out of no where. A dark mist would be with the army near Saichuushigai. All armies are about distance about 1/2 a mile away from the target locations.

The scouts sight the demon army "from Domenance and Mandira" in the distance. The village bell is chimed to warn those in the city. The farmers in the field and anyone out side the gates are rushed inside the village walls.

"Militia to arms! The enemy advances!"

"Where did they come from?"

"The mist! The mist! The armies are evil indeed!"

The volunteers and town Militar are called to the front gates to line up and prepare. The archers are called to the wall and the priests are called to the front lines. There is chaos in the city. Everyone was moving around trying to either get into position or get to safety.

--

OOC(kyro): roll ya techs when in battle vs shinpc
OOC(kaz): ya
OOC(kaz): post locations, i already got onto sexi bout it

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:46 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Domenmenbio_01

It was no major precedent that my slash missed. Afterwards, I would continue on in pursuit of my prey; not seeing the hand thrust out towards me as an immediate threat. I was of the opinion that no demon in this realm would be able to actually harm me, and in my thoughts, I could easily cut down the attack I knew was coming and counter attack at the demon as he recovered from his technique. I find that the large and awe inspiring wave of energy comes at me, and I hold to my pride, not being intimidated by it as I would place strength into my weapon and slash against it. I would find myself surprised at the amount of strength placed behind such a casually used technique. I would use this as the measure to weight the caliber of attack, I would come to expect from this one in the future. I could accept that I tactically overestimated myself when compared to this one, but it was all a part of gauging the strength of my new enemy. On clash, I immediately felt the strength behind the attack as it struck against my blade and over powered my slashing technique causing for the crescent wave of energy to rocket me towards the ground. Due to the strength of the attack, it causes a large explosion on my impact with the ground, kicking up a nice amount of dust on landing. Mixed with this dust, and perhaps amplifying it to make the dust cloud appear larger than it actually was, miasma pushes out in a dark and black mist.

HP: 178/180
Sta: 117/180
* Rolling for Miasma (Zeta 'Perfect' Caste, lasts 5 posts)
Spoiler:
271 / 1765
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Domenmenbio_03

Last edited by escalation on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:46 pm

The member 'escalation' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 ZETA
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Izuya returns, dusting off his traditional garbs as he makes the comment to himself that he needed to pay closer attention to what he was wearing before he went back and forth between times. It had seemed a bit stylish of him to wear things like that in the modern realm, so things were all right for the most part, but the whole clothing thing had skipped his mind all together before warping out. After his mission turned out either successfully or no, depending on various unmentioned blank circumstances, he returned just in time to see the city moving about chaotically as if someone had pulled a fire alarm. He found himself standing in spirit form in the center of one of the main streets in Sai Village with mortals running around and threw him. From what he could tell from the chicken squawk, there was about to be a war in the village, or something to that effect. He reflects momentarily to himself on how odd the times were before wondering if his two new friends would be okay. Armant would have to be, since this conflict thing was his way of getting the money needed for the witch to pay off Hembree, but as for the cross dressing tsudere; he was a much more delicate flower. Izuya would have to make sure to dramatically rescue him at some point in time to deepen the bound of their friendship, since Kuna-kun seemed, to Izuya, to have some trust issues.

250 / 1601
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:59 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Asatb_01

“I know of a few cheap places,” I would advise my sensei while coming through the gates to enter into the city, “I’m not sure what you like, but I’ll eat just about anything, so I tend to be frugal.” I smile and chuckle lightly, knowing that as a female, Sensei probably had complicated tastes. With girls, I was always told to go to nice places, since it was said that women ate for the atmosphere and enjoying food while men ate to fulfill their stomachs and build up energy to go manly things.

After entering into the city, I notice a yelling unlike the normal yelling that was going on, and soon afterwards, the town bell started to ring. Not from this time, I didn’t really know what all that meant, but it seemed to spell out that the food places would start to become too distracted to sell food; such a thing would be a travesty. I saw people starting to run in various directions with the military seemingly heading towards the gate that me and Sensei had come out of. “Um…” I murmur lightly while attempting to walk casually, “do you remember a war or something around this time in history?” As an average student, it was expected for me to forget things learned in history class after graduating high school.

224 / 1225
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:45 am

Standing out in the hall in the command center of the Outpost on Mandira, I can't shake the feeling. It goes away for a moment as Sanzon's cloud begins to form outside of the building. I definitely did not like him using that ability within the outpost. I sigh and upon the exhale, Grand Dispel would be prepped to activate but I am disrupted by Adrian's presence urging me to attend the meeting. I nod to my "little brother" and head for the door when an uneasy feeling comes over me causing me to stop and look around me. Adrian motions with a nod towards a guard and returns into the room.

As the guard approaches, I turn to face him. He looked vaguely familiar, not like I know all of my soldiers anyway, but something felt odd. I find myself unable to shake the uneasy feeling that I get, but it is pushed to the back burner when he informs me that he has an urgent report. Still outside of the war room, I inquire, "What news have you to report, scout? I want to know who is responsible for the attacks on our convoys?" There are so many things running thru my head right now and this urgent report I am sure is not going to help matters in the least bit.

233/2343/7

Active Powers:
Myndius (1/5)

OOC: Shin, where else would I be?! My post clearly states that I'm in Mandira. Gosh. Seriously tho, do my envoys make it to Tara Mura and Hejar?
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:52 am

I would continue into the room, while showing a bit of irritation on my face. There was only one thing that I was worried about, and that was open conflict. He was absolutely correct in his assumption, and that was the base sense that his island was pretty well protected against invasion. On the bad side, my settlement wasn't. If someone were going to invade here, the easiest way to do it would be through my settlement. I would continue focusing on the storm above, ready to bring hell down upon whatever might come here. If he had a big feeling, then I would bury him here. I had no idea if Khroda had ever fought one of the pillars, but they were wicked powerful, and I was not about to let one of them get a surprise attack on us.

"Khroda... I have never fought against five of them.. We have no idea what they are capable of. If the ice demon were here, he would have half this place frozen , assuming he wasn't after Domen first. You need to have an immediate evacuation plan for the worst case scenario. I ask you, as a brother and friend, don't take this lightly..."

Turning, I would look at the scout that was with us. Awaiting his answer, I was almost sure that the answer would be the larger cities. If demons and undead were attacking the humans, then what was attacking his? I was pretty curious to see if my thought process was close to what was going on right now...

-----
In Artilia, the only scouting party that was on rotation would run through the settlement. The lines of tents would quickly be emptied while loud screams and shouts brought the buildings to attention. The simple Fifteen soldiers who had been defending the village before would make a thin line in the center of what would one day be center court. The villagers would head for the pier to load up on the boats. Many would wonder where their guardian had gone off to while they set sail, heading South... For now, abandoning the settlement was better than death.

Tech : Storm of Light, Part 2. Stun in effect
Notes : In Mandira, Artilia Mandatory Evacuation
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:43 am

She has seen battle before, just she's never been this close. The last time she saw battle was from a distance within the highest point on Saichuushigai while she was watching over a group of human's that needed her assistance. This was back when the people of the future had first arrived. Still didn't change the fact that it made her nervous as she kept looking toward's the two that were fighting. Of course she secretly held spite for the one that had just been slammed into the ground, but at this point it was clearly noted that toward's her all three of them were of the other realm. The realm of the undead, spirits and so forth. Her eyes sauntered back toward's the woman that was speaking to her, thus preventing her from fully leaving, mainly because she found it rude to leave when people spoke, mattered not if they were human or spirit. She gulped slightly as she looked at the women. She was asked what village she was from, was it a smart idea to tell her? "I hail from Saichuushigai." her tone though was firm as she seemed to start collecting herself to keep herself from freaking out.

Thought's fluttering back toward's her home and how everyone was doing at the moment. She wanted to head back to make sure, though at this point she felt as though she was going to be kept there a bit longer, plausible keeping the woman company while the men tried to show off who had the bigger pair of balls with every attack they made.

Edit: just added a little bit more nothing serious.
Word count: 266 | 1741

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:58 am

wc: 296 | 1793
pc: 6

Listening that he knew of some good places made her happy to hear. She really didn't care what sort of place they went to, so long as they got food. She might have been a woman, but she was also a woman who did as much training as a guy and even she get's a large hunger for food. Atmosphere or not, she found it that it mattered not the location the atmosphere can be created out of it. "I'm fine with eating anything, so let's just find ourselves some food." She wasn't going to make things complicated and just pick out certain food's to eat.

Though after they entered thing's began to get more hectic as the sounds within the village began to get louder and people began to move much more quickly. The voices began to clear themselves out as people began to shout. Izumi found their words a bit confusing as she never recalled such a thing to ever occur in the old history of Saichuushigai. Heck even the history of people from the future was never within any of the history book's she's read. It could be possible that this was a documented incident, or it could have been one of those things that was just kept from the public ears just to keep them oblivious of the existence of demon's and spirits and the like.

"I really don't ever recall such a thing, something just isn't right..." This was rather odd, this was their own past... right? Izumi just wasn't so sure as she grabbed Seiki by the shoulders. "Come on let's get out their way." She would pull Seiki along by his shoulders and took cover in a random bar that was the first for them to come across.

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:54 am

Spoiler:
-----------

The armies hold their position. They do not attack or progress closer to the villages. They stand unnaturally still like they're waiting for orders. They almost seem like statues on the horizon.

-----------

During this time, Saichuushigai continues setting up their defenses and making sure the villagers were safe and in secured buildings. Militia units from the other villages that were stationed in Saichuushigai get ready as well. The brigades are set up and the village is almost ready for battle. The village Elder (Gen Sai) and the Village Head Priest (Treshin) makes it to the front wall. They are given a special scope to view the enemy. Treshin takes a look at the enemy and verifies a feeling.

"Those soldiers out there are possessed by some type of spirit. I cannot tell much, but there is something magical going on."

Gen Sai stands beside him.

"Then it is as Merkus predicted?"

Treshin nods.

"I believe so, though I thought their numbers would be much larger."

"This could be a distraction of some sort... I will have the general's look into it and the scouts will scour the surrounding lands."

"That may not help if these enemies were magically summoned. We should proceed with caution."

"What of our mystical allies of which you spoke?"

Treshin shakes his head.

"Due to certain circumstances only the priestess can summon them. I have my acolytes looking for her as we s peak. Some sighted her leaving the village..."

"At a time like thsi?"

Scouts on quick horses leave from the village in all directions to search for other signs of the enemy.

-----------

The soldier gives his report.

"I am sorry, but I'm not sure on that matter. I was ambushed by an unknown man in a cloak. He overwhelmed me and implanted memories into my mind and then vanished. I am not able to access the memories he gave me, but he gave me this verbal message for you. He says: the True Demon Prince of Xartias is here for you. He also says that you would know how to unlock the memories that he's planted into my mind. I don't know for sure, but these captive memories may be the answers you are looking for."

-----------

Tiamat holds up a hand after Marcos's attack. She projects a barrier around her and Seijin. This keeps out the dust and debris from the attack. She continues talking casually.

"Saichuushigai.... hmmm... I think that's the city that Marcos tried to take over last year. You guys put up a pretty good fight against him from what I hear. It's a pity we had to pull him away to take care of Merkus."

She looks surprised and then looks at Seijin. She smiles evilly.

"Oh sorry. He was a very important spiritual figure in this realm, right? You humans are cute in your ignorance. Was he your god or just god's messenger? What was that fallen Kami teaching you humans?"

--

Marcos rests his large weapon on his shoulder standing many stories in the air. He looks down at the dust cloud. It was taking Domen too long.

"Come on rookie. Cheap tricks like that aren't going to work."

He holds his weapon up. His body glows and a large invisible replica created out of his spirit energy forms. Marcos swings his sword down and the very large invisible replica of his blade strikes the ground. It's like he swung an invisible building. The force is strong enough to imprint the ground, dispurse the dust, and make the ground shudder. The imprint makes a mini canyon.

-----------
ooc(kaz): ur lucky i'm not askin for descriptions. just do it like erv'one else.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:23 pm

What the... if this scout was correct, then he could have been giving me the information that I needed. I had lead his military before, and would request to do the same again. There was far too much going on for me to sit here and wait for one of those demons to come along. Turning away from the group, I would look to the door while relaxing, dispersing the energy that had been formed over head. It made sense for the aid that had been promised to the humans to actually show up. We could cut across any of these so called enemies as we wanted while moving across the lands towards the larger cities.

"Scratch that.. I would like to request that you send half of your military presence to the cities aid. This is all they need to clear your name. If you want to stay here, I can lead them. You should know well that I am fully capable of strategic planning in the field, so unless you have a better idea, we can't let the humans walk alone through this darkness. I promised them aid in the coming darkness, and that darkness may be a force wanting to start war here. What say you..."

Tech :
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:38 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Kaza_01
Eventually I awoke again and slipped from the sheets and made my way to the bathroom. There I completed my waking rituals of bathing and grooming. After I slipped a tight fitting silver dress over my lithe body. Looking at my reflection, I glance at the little bit of silver that laced itself through the underground complex. My grooming supplies, my clothes, a few pieces of my color here and there in the midst of his black and red. It looked rather elegant. I wanted to travel after him, but I had been told to stay put. This time I listened. I walked out of the bathroom, through the bedroom, and into the hall. "Paco?" I hadn't meant to be short. I had been so depressed and so tired of the world. Now I had to move on and find something to do.

WC: 653
PC:4

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Aria_01

WC/PC 204/1

My wings flap as I settle back onto my perch, listening to the other spirits talk of war and other such human things. My mind was wandering again. I sat forgotten on my perch, the deep, rich purple feathers soaking up the sunlight. My wing feathers were slowly growing longer. They had been clipped before coming here, so all I could do was glide. I had not tested them since. Soon though I would be able to fly again, unless the spirit decided to clip them again. I blinked as I watched the two and listened closely to them. So far it seemed that the one that crackled with lightening and energy was a bit rash and young. And it seemed like he had yet to even notice another of his own kind in the room. Tilting my head, I leaned into my wing and nipped at a feather. Pulling it free, I let it fall. My new set was coming in slowly under the old. Sometimes being in the mortal realm was a bit annoying. Like molting. Something that spirits should not have to go through. My eyes look back up to see the two of them again, turning slightly to one side.

-1237-

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Aria_03
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:08 pm

---->|Armant brings his hand up and gives the door infront of him a knock or two with tha back of his hand. The knuckles thud against the wood and there is no sudden reply. Only a bit ago he had been running drills with the other volunteers. Now him and 3 others were in charge of going door to door, double checking that everyone had made it to a secured building. "hmm give it another knock and if theres still no reply well move along." the man beside Armant says. His name was Garen and he was the one in charge of their little group. Under his orders they broke into two groups to cover more ground. Armant knocked a seconds time and continued with the small chat they had been carying on about. "So you pretty much explored all of this town as a kid then? You been to the hidden quart yard with the Statue of Artemis?" Garen gives a shrug and turns to the next house. "Yea been there a few times." Armant got excited. "Really? So you know who Artemis is then?" Garen stops and turns to Armant. "You must not be a hunter... Any one who hunts prays to Artemis. Shes the goddess of the hunt boy." Shaking his head Garen resumes walking up to the next door. After he knocks Armant questions him some more. "So what about the name Devereaux? It was engraved in the statue and it happens to be my last name. I wonder if I they are relatives I didnt know I had." Garen decides no one is home here either and turns but as he does so adds "I highly doubt it... They were an odd bunch. Lots of rumors about them. None too believable either. They were rich though. There is a large guild house just out of the village to the north in the woods where they used to live. Everyone stays away. Lots of spooky stuff. It used to house a guild which all the members mysteriously died except the Devereauxs... Odd no?" Armant steps in behind him and they make their way to the next house. Armant ponders this and decides he needs to see this house after this whole war thing is over.|<----

378/1673
Sai village
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:30 pm

I make the mental note to tease my Sensei about possibly being a tom boy on the inside; though such a thing was hard to claim with such large boobs. I figured that’s where the food had to go. When she grabbed my shoulder, I started to wonder if she were babying me, but the fact that gesture placed my side against her boob instantly quelled anything from coming out of my mouth other than a soft smile of contentment. “Hai hai,” I answer as we are pulled out of the way into some random bar. Looking about the bar, it seemed to be more like a breakfast café, or at least it was before the people there started to get nervous and move on. My gaze shifts to a seat in particular that looked like someone just dumped all of their food before leaving. Since this was the place my Sensei picked out, I would look about and see if anyone stayed behind to take last minute orders. Seeing a pretty cute blond haired chick with her back to me (Kuna), I reach out, tapping her as I ask, “hey, nee-san! Can we get something… I guess to go maybe?”

201 / 1426
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:48 pm

(Domenance)

The small fairy had been out and about the capital of Domenance since it was his job, given to him by him, to look over the city in the master’s absence. Since the master decided to leave and the priestess decided to rest, he decided to go out and float over Domenance vigilantly. Seeing something in the distance, he moved on to investigate it, and on closer inspection, found it to be an army of sorts. “What?” Paco remarks at this development, his small size keeping him out of obvious view of the seemingly comatose army. Knowing that this was not something considered kosher, he quickly returned to the Lair of Domenance to locate Rei or Mukesh. Neither of which were present, thus making the situation that much more difficult. Unsure on how to proceed, Paco ended up simply moving about in worried circles inside the main room of the seaside underground palace; it is then that he hears the voice of the priestess, which snaps him out of it and allows him to take action. Zipping before he, he ‘appears’ and thrusts a finger at her, stating, “we may be… or probably are under attack… you will give command of Kaelas to me so that I can overcome the approaching threat!”

(U10)

The plan did not go as planned, though it was only a slight annoyance to change tactics in real time. The first portion of the plan left me with plenty of time to call upon my dark minions, lifting warrior of clay and shadows from the ground to move on my command and volition. Faintly through the haze, I come onto the realization that an attack of some type was coming down, though I didn’t know what type. Tunnels of dust burst from each side of the cloud as the golems make their escape. I stand firm as the attack comes down on me and strikes my body which disintegrates into shadows which weave about the airborne demon, binding him in place as I manifested to his rear (Demonic Parry). My sword is held in both hands as it comes with strength and anger to the center of his back slashing into it with destructive force.

HP: 178 / 180
Sta: 81 / 180

* Roll for Golems
Golems (9%), Demonic Parry (18%), Slash (9%)

373 / 2138
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Walking towards the general area where he had left Kuna at the café, Izuya wondered if the tsudere would still be around. Hopefully he/she didn’t have time to change, so they could continue the rest of the day with him/her dressed that way; that would be amusing in itself. Still, it was hard to ignore the masses moving about chaotically while he sauntered along at his casual stroll. Of course the masses would be unable to see him in his current form, so that added to the ease of things. Coming to an intersection, Izuya looks both ways as he attempts to remember just which way that café was. Of course, he could simply warp there, but there was no fun in that. Deciding to go right, because it had a more eventful gathering of people, he continue his stroll.

140 / 1741
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Kuna had finished up the last of his orders, and no one had come into the cafe given the sudden emergence of enemies. "Sorry, but you are out of luck. The chef left to go take shelter with the others in the temple, but all of the customer's left as well. I can get you some of the order's that they didn't eat if you don't mind." He would say with the falsetto in his voice as he went into the kitchen and pulled out two cheaply made bento boxes. It was the same order that Izuya had asked for, and he carefully put each order into the boxes before coming out. "There you go." He would say as he took off his apron. "You shouldn't be worrying about food though and get to the shelter of the temple."
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:29 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Jl

A light icon began was blinking on the desktop, a simple computer that I used on the move. Upon clicking it, instructions were listed on moving forward. Within minutes, the skylight would be open, and the new active director of the academy would have disappeared, heading off towards the western shores. Half an hour later, a white suit would emerge from the water before heading up into the air. This was the first time these eyes had been set on the past, a realm that he had been studying for nearly a week. All of the notes that Sanzon had left were gone through over and over. It would take a moment to recover from the disorientation of a first trip, but soon after that, flight would head towards the north. The only real guide to go off of was an island, and to the north, a settlement where his business partner should have been currently located.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : xxx/xxx/1
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Jl3
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:48 pm

wc: 307 | 2100
pc: 7

They had arrived into the bar, though sad to say for the most part this bar had been abandoned, the people within had already left and gone for shelter. Though it didn't bug her, her eyes looked around at the empty place as she removed her hands from the shoulder's of Seiki and moved her left hand to pet the head of the large Salamander that rested upon her shoulders. Though there still seemed to be someone here, a blonde person, a woman? Her right brow arched as she stood there near the entrance as she watched Seiki get the attention of the waitress. Though when the waitress turned around Izumi blinked as a shiver strolled down her spine. A slight twitch of her right eye occurred, but it lasted no more than a second before she recomposed herself. "So do you know what's going on? Any detail's I mean, seem's like the village is in an uproar about something." She took note of the manner this person spoke.

Something just didn't sit right with her and she wanted to get a bit more detail's about what was going on. A war was starting, but exactly with who? She never recalled such a thing popping up in any history book's she's read. This was either undocumented history or there was something wrong with this time and it wasn't like how she had first predicted the first time she came here two years ago. "Calm down Rhapsody." she said to the salamander that was figiting upon her shoulders before it suddenly jumped off her shoulders and onto a nearby table and started to devour the food that was left behind by the recent customers. Izumi merely blinked. "Umm..... yeah.. don't mind her." She stated as she looked at her pet a moment before looking back to the waitress.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Seijin was getting uncomfortable now, she needed to get back. Even she knew this wasn't the smartest of idea's for her to have to head out, but too her it seemed the most logical to do to scout for information and stay out of range of those that would try and stop her. Though alas she never thought she would come across three demons, this was a mistake. Oh Merkus, please keep me safe. She thought to herself as she felt her heart beating faster. Marco's attack was grand and she flinched raising her arms to cover her head though she felt nothing occur to her as she opened her eyes and lowered her hands and noticed there was a barrier around her as well. But Why? she questioned as she wondered what this woman was attempting to get at.

She then began to speak about Marcos being the one that tried to take over that village the last time. Was it in their own time? Or was it the very incident two years ago that occurred in this time? Either way this still pointed to them being the bad guys. Though the news that they were the ones that took care of Merkus caused her eyes to widened and this feeling of her blood running cold. D-did they.... t-that was them?! She was shocked to hear such words that told her of the criminals that vanquished the one they put faith in.

Was their faith so easy to destroy that it can be done with the hands? How can they battle against something that destroyed the one that gave them their very way of life? Seijin was scared that was certain, her heart wavered, and for a second so did her faith. She tried to hold her composure but it was difficult as she floated backwards again. "I-i apologize, b-but I must be off. M-may..." and her sentence trailed off as she couldn't even find herself able to send a blessing there way. Merkus....

Word count: 335 | 2076
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:03 pm

---->|Armant was still pondering about the hut when Garen signaled to the last house in their section. "Just about done. That one there is our last one then we can get back to help defend the walls and no more playing errand boys." His voice brought Armant back to reality."Wha-- Oh yea. Sorry." Armant walked up the stairs and brought his hand up to knock. As he knocked the door swung inward. Armant gave Garen a concerned look. Garen stepped forward to peek inside. "Stick close behind" He says to Armant as he moves through the door. Inside the house was ransacked. stuff was knocked from shelves, drawers were pulled out. Armant gave Garen a questioning look who returned the look by bring his finger up to his lips in a shhhh gesture. They stood there quietly for a second listening. Something thudded against the floor in a room down the hall. Garen moved first but both rushed into the hallway. Armant was trying to catch up to Garen just as he ducked into the last room on the left. Armant bursts into the room unsure what to expect. Inside Garen stood there sword drawn looking about another ransacked but empty room. Armant walks in and Garen lowers his sword. "Odd..." As Armant gets far enough into the room the door slams shut and from behind it someone leaps onto Armant back and and draws a dagger to his throat. Startled Armant throws himself backwards into the wall catching the person between him and the wall. This was enough to buy Armant the time to reach up and grab the dagger. Armant slams up against the wall again and rips the dagger free and tosses it to the floor. Garen rushes over and begins laying on the punches. Armant spins around to give Garen better acess to his assailant. The attackers grip lossens and Garen wrenches him off Armant. Garens drops him to the floor and brings his sword back up. Armant also draws his blade. Below them sprawled on the floor the theif glares angrily. "Why arnt you in a secured building?" Armant asks and Garen steps forward "More importantly, why are you ransacking this house. Get up! You're under arrest. Well be tacking you to the town square and theyll take you off our hands." He glances to Armant "Then we can get back to some serious work." Garen reaches down and pulls the theif up onto his feet. Armant hands him some rope and Garen binds the thiefs hands. "Alright get walking and dont try anything." Armant sheaths his sword "Basturd could've killed me. lets just get him back to the village center so we can get to defending the walls." and closer to checking out that house he thinks ot himself.|<----

466/2139
Sai Village
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:08 pm

The air was so clean back here, and was far more enjoyable than the future realm. It was still strange to refer to the humans in two separate types of time lines. I was not really sure of how the physics of this all worked, but it seemed to work regardless of whether I could process it or not. the heavens would have executed anyone who dared say this was even possible. Stopping in the middle of the air, I would look to the west, where a coast line was visible. The cove was nice and cool, while a light breeze came across the soaked suit. With a light flare of red light, the area would heat up, drying me out. Sighing, I wondered how far the other village was, and that stupid island. Was I still even going the right direction? Scratching my head, my body would turn completely around a few times while figuring this out. He hadn't really given any land marks, so I would take a best guess at which direction I was going, while assuming that the land forms had not really changed between the times. On another note, was there any gauge of time between the two realms? How far back was this actually? So many questions to have cleared up, just had to find that little lightning prick..

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : xxx/xxx/2
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:19 pm

I frown slightly as the waitress tells us we were out of luck. It seemed to make sense, but then there is a ray of hope as the waitress retrieves something edible and comes back with it. I didn’t really mind what it looked like, so long as I could get it in my throat and digest it. Happily I earnestly respond, “thank you so much.” It didn’t seem like we actually had to pay for it, so it was all good in my book. As she speaks about the temple, I comment, “Well, we were heading to the temple, but it’s fine. We’re different from everyone else.” There is a confident smile on my face as my Sensei speaks and takes over the conversation. Oddly enough, though it was very weak, there was something in my spirit telling me that there was something hidden with this waitress (sixth sense). It wasn’t strong enough for me to notice, however. Opening the box of food there, I begin eating while listening to the other two. My gaze is down partially as I eat and I notice the young lady’s legs; she must’ve worked out or something like that; she was fit.

200 / 1626
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Nodding to Sanzon from the hallway, I acknowledge his concern for my people and smile at the offer. "This is our land and we will not be moved from it. If this threat you are concerned about shows itself, then I will deal with it, but I will not put my people into a panic. It is a nice day outside after all..." The storm would disperse quickly as my eyes glow.

Sanzon's request is a peculiar one. "What sense would it make to weaken my defenses here in order to aid the ones who wish to attack me? Furthermore, you promised aid to the mortals, I did not and if they wish to do battle with me, then I will crush them. You speak of a coming darkness that may or may not be. I cannot make my decisions based off of such speculation, I must decide based off of facts and my only facts tell me that the mortals have provoked a war with me and the people under my protection. When my army marches to meet them in battle, I will lead my people as your overwhelming softness towards the mortals is a hindrance to what I may have to do soon."

My attention falls on the scout, who is actually not a scout but a guard. Perhaps, I should spend a bit more time with my army to get to know them better. He told me that he was ambushed, but how would he get ambushed when my guards remain inside of the outpost. The next bit of information bothers me even further. He mentions the True Demon Prince of Xartias... he mentions him! My first instinct is to raid his mind, but the fact that he mentions something that he should have no knowledge of bothers me. It also bothers me that he told me that he was ambushed, but I see no marks of struggle or him being harmed. This is also bothersome. With armies pretending to be from my island and now this, something is amiss. My eyes focus intently on him. {Sensing - Kankaku (Mastered)}

I want the information, but how do I know that he is actually one of my guards and not the person that ambushed him disguised as him. There's no way for me to know so there is one way for me to be safe and secure in this process. I turn to one of the guards, "Kill him." The guard would not hesitate in obeying my orders because my guards knew the extent of my command over life and death. If the reporting guard doesn't move/evade, he would be stabbed in the upper chest around the heart or lung area.

As he dies, I would read over his thoughts for this message and hopefully any memories of what his attacker looked like or what happened to him. Upon his death, I would turn my attention to the meeting going on inside the room.

Adrian just looks at me and shakes his head. "Was that necessary? The little bird handler does not need to see such things." I shrug at him and look at the bird. "Why is she still caged up? Nightingale, if I release you, will you behave?"

567/2910/8

Active Powers:
Myndius (2/5)

Used Powers:
Kankaku
TPerception
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:40 am

Kuna had wanted to get out back too the abandoned house which he stored his more contemporary clothing, but these two people asked him questions delaying his exit from the cafe. "Ah, you see there was talk about some crusade against two other villages, some place called Domenance and Mandira. It looks like though that the armies of the two places struck place, so all the civilians have taken the refuge inside of the temple until the battle is over with." He would say continuing the charade. "Just don't have it tear up the furniture, but I am closing up and heading to the temple." He would say looking at his contemporary who had opened the bento box and begun eating.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:51 am

What? He did not? I was pretty sure that i filled him in on their request, and came to an agreement on it. If a single one of them shows up here, would he risk his army for that? This would give me an even better idea. For someone who had never fought against these things, I had a tactical advantage. The humans of the future had technology to protect them. Back here, they didn't have a single thing that would spare them from the powerful spirits. They humans couldn't even defend themselves against me, were I do drop one of my own abilities right here and now. Keeping my tone as calm as possible, it would hold a hint of irritation...

"Softness? if one of these demons comes here, your army will be ripped apart. Splitting your army is not weakening your defenses, it is protecting half of them as a precaution. You forget that these humans can die a lot easier than we can."

Watching the entire ordeal take place, I wondered how he could order the ending of life so casually. What a waste of life, there had to have been a better way to extract information from them than this. I was slightly disappointed in the other spirit. If life truly was worthless to him, and so easy to deal with, then why waste the time creating a civilization, for any other reason than your own personal satisfaction. He wasn't leading them, he was playing god.

Tech :
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:57 am

Within a few minutes of flight north, the tip of what looked like an island would appear. A red glow would shine across lightly tanned skin before the figure dipped out of the air and towards the forest skyline. The underbody would change from a blur of beautiful blues to a backdrop of green foliage. Twisting and turning across the trees, a piece of paper would be pulled, with a half assed map of the island. there were only four things marked, and the CO was the one currently set as a destination. It would be much easier had their been an ancient GPS or something that could be used. With the trip to the past realm nearly completed, the white suit would descend from the sky towards what looked like a village. Everything looked to be normal here. The email had said there was a possibility of war, but this looked like the beginnings of a resort more than anything. If I just wasted my time someone was going to get it..

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : xxx/xxx/3
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:01 pm

---->|Armant and Garen push the stumbling man forward a group of soldier. Garen stepped forward "Found this one pillaging a house while the owners were in one of the secure buildings. He attacked us when we confronted him." One of the men grabs the man "Alright well take it from here. We'll put him somewhere safe but somewhere he wont be able to hurt anyone. You did a good job bringing him here." As they drug him off Armant gave him one last evil glare. "Basturd" He says under his breath. "Wait here I'm gunna go get out next orders and find the others." and with that Garen was gone. Now alone Armant looks around him at the scene unfolding. People moving supplies here and there. Several groups were still running drills. Deciding not to waste his moment of free time he scanned for a set of stairs on the north wall. Finding himself a set he made his way through the crowd. Armant reached the steps and asked of the men standing there if he was allowed to go up? The man gave him a confused look "Sure?" Armant shrugged and started up them. At the top he turned and looked down upon all the people scurrying about. Looking through the crowd he tried to spot Garen to see how much time he had left but he couldnt locate him. Armant turns back around and approached the walls edge and looks out over the land hoping to maybe get a glimpse of this house. His eyes followed the road north until reached a tree line. "No paths seem to jut off up to that point...." Aramnt decides to scan the tree line and starts from the road heading west. About 400 yards west off the road just above the tree tops Armant sees the roof os a house. It was a decent sized roof. Big enough that it could belong to a guild hall. "That must be it..." Armant lacks back down to the crowd below. Military units shifting here and there. "Now I just wonder when I can get out there." Turning back to glance at it again his eyes see the army that everyones been clamoring on about. "Better yet... When will this war begin?" Armant makes his way down from the wall and Garen hails to him. Armant nods and walks over. The other 2 are there as well. "Okay were to join up with one of the militias and wait with the rest of them for the order to move." Armant let out a sigh. "Okay show the way..." Garen smiles a bit. "Dont worry well be doing something exciting soon enough I can just feel it." Finishing his sentance Garen makes for the militia unit with Armant and the others in tow.|<----

466/2605
Sai Village near the main gate
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:48 pm

Spoiler:

-----------

Marcos is surprised by Domen's counter attack. It would feel like Domen was trying to cut through a steel pillar with a his sword. Marcos arches in pain while slashed. He growls in disbelief.

"What the...?"

Suddenly, Marcos vanishes. He appears about 20 yards away from Domen in the sky. Blood drips from his back and he did not look happy. His voice is all threatening and killer like.

"You got off a lucky shot, bastard... Now that I know you can do that don't expect it to work again."

--

Tiamat continues to speak with Seijin.

"Touchy subject? "

She notices the successful attack.

"Oh! The big one got a hit off on my pookie. Pretty good, though he's in for a surprise. The gap in power is too large."

She turns back to Seijin.

"Pity you're not sticking around. Give our regards to your temple, Miko-sama. If they need someone else to pray to, let me know. I'm more than happy to be your godess."

She adjusts her reflector again and leans back.

--

Marcos just seemed pretty pissed off. He glares at Domen and energy floats off of him like heat waves. He doesn't attack yet.

-----------

The guard looks at guard (1) . Everyone there would see Guard(1) stab the guard. He holds where he was stabbed and looks to ???. His mind goes blank.

"My lord?... why?... "

Blood spills from his mouth. He coughs up blood on guard (1). He looks into his eyes.

"They didn't ask... so I never told..." (don't ask don't tell)

He slides down the guard(1)'s body and falls on this face....

Suddenly he jerks and rolls over on his back. He holds his chest.

"Tell... my family... I love them.... ohhhh~"

His head falls to the side and he exhales. He suddenly jerks again.

"I never thought... it would be like this!... Father! I'm coming for you! Wait for me! I forgive you for my tramatic child hood.... ooh~"

His head falls to the other side. He jerks and starts to crawl to ??? and reaches out for him.

"I only wished to be a good gua... oooh~... x.x"

He falls on his stomach again... rolls onto his back... feet and legs kick up like a cock roach and then falls to the ground. He finally dies. Then he explodes. They would see his body break into spirit particles. The room returns to normal. There are no thoughts/mind to read.

-----------

"Warriors dressed in Saichuushigai clothing arrive at the edge of the Artilia Settlement (500) and the Capitol of Domenance (500) . Demon knights dressed in Domenance and Mandira colors arrive at the edge of Saichuushigai (1000). Each army brigade has 1 member actually from each area." The leaders of each army looks up. Their eyes glow. Suddenly the rest of the army animates and prepare for battle. They start running at each village for their attack. Their pull their weapons out and charge.

-----------

Gen Sai orders the militia to be ready. The main army is outside the city walls. A small spirit brigade separates the two 2 larger melee shield/weapon brigades. The archers line the city walls. The enemy approaches at a quick pace.

"Archers! Take aim! ... Fire!"

Arrows fill the sky on Gen Sai's command. The battle had begun.

----
@ kaz - can u actually put it at the bottom plz? thx.
everyone else is doin great! thx for not following psi's lead. good job all!

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:13 pm

---->|All around Armant men were double checking sheild straps and sharpening blades. Armant himself was taking lessons from Garen on how to do this aswell. He only made it halfway through the sword sharpening demo when alarm sounded and everyone burst to their feet and to the ready. All around him people stoped what they were doing and scambled to grab all their equiment and get into formation. In just under a minute everyone was ready and was marching towards the main gate. excited Garen turns to Armant. "We must be forming up outside in preparation for an attack." Armant who showed a bit less enthusiasm replied. "Yea maybe well give em a quick lickin and they will go back where ever it is they came from." Some office gave an order and they stopped. The gate behind them closed sealing off the village. Next to him Garen was shaking with excitement. Armants stomach was in knots. "Man I watched stuff like this a thousand times in the movies never thought I would get to live it." He thinks to himself. There is a yell on the wall behind them and Arrows take flight from the walls. Armant is instantly surrounded by the metallic sounds of blades beind drawn and this reminds him to do likewise. Sword in hand and sheild strapped to the other Armant nervously waits for the enemies front line to collide with their front line. He steals a quick glance to his left and cant help but smile when he sees the huge grin on Garens face.|<----

261/2866
Outside the city walls [Sai Village]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:21 pm

(Domenance)

---

(U10)

I felt my weapon strike the back of my opponent as the attack seemed to be successful, but oddly, instead of rending him asunder into two pieces, I would have to compliment his consistency and his ability to stay in one piece. Mentally I would have to accredit this to an exceptionally high defense rating and file it for future use. Pressure is relieved from my sword as he vanishes. My eyes pick up on him as he distances himself from me and I stand, looking towards him with my blade hanging down in my right hand. His words were odd to me, and though it would be nice to interrupt him by taking him out, I would allow him to speak as I would casually reach to a pouch attached to my garments. Lifting it up, I would drink from the magical elixir contained within. There would be no urgency in this gesture; my glance remains stern upon the seemingly frustrated demon as he seemed to be gathering energy or some equivalent. ‘Lucky shot,’ seemed curious to me. In my mind, I won battles based on strength; there was no luck in my strike. The pouch lowers and the back of my hand wipes my mouth before it lowers as calmly as it was raised around the time his words would end (+10% Sta). I question, “Have you gathered the strength needed to face me now?”

HP: 180 / 180
Sta: 96 / 180

235 / 2373
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Paco seemed to be in a tizzy as he demanded control of the tiger and I blink. "Wait? We are being attacked? Go find Domen. You should be able to find him. You are connected to him. Does he have an army? If so, who is the general?" That was when I heard the Tiger roar a warning. "By the heavens, why now of all things?" I run towards the door and slip it open and make my way through, calling for Kaelas. The tiger flew under the ledge and I hopped onto his back, looking at Paco. "Paco, come on, help me find the leader of his army and then go find the Master." I took off from the cave entrance and came up over the cliff. Hopefully Paco would be following me or leading me to whoever lead Domen's Army. If he had one. This was not good. With a quick set of words, "By the heavens, grant Kaelas my strength." (Enhance) An d the tiger roared a warning as we flew over the settlement towards the army. This was just wonderful. He told me to stay here and now there was an army on the front door step. Kaelas, the massive, animal was a sight to behold. I looked small compared to him and the white and black stripes might even help hide me. A hazy mist surrounding both of us for a brief moment and then fading.

WC: 894
PC:5

Kaelas (Stats= Supreme)
Kazakura (Stats= weak)

Enhance
A hazy mist surrounds the caster and its target temporarily increasing the abilities of the target for as long as the technique is held.
Effect: +1 to target attributes, -1 to caster attributes, drain is Medium

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:11 am

-----------

Looking at the obnoxious death that this guard endures makes me question my decision to revive him. Adrian looks at me as my eyes close. Indeed it was a trap, his mind is blank. The brain stays active for a bit of time after death which would allow me to safely extract the intel that he claimed to have. So he was a pawn used by an enemy. Sanzon goes on to question my decision further only now it is being done in front of my officers. "You speak of an enemy that you are not even sure is here. You speak of my army being ripped apart yet there is no one here. These demons that you seem so afraid of or concerned with have not harmed or threatened my people. Only the precious mortals of the mainland whom you want me to protect from some great, unknown evil that is coming. I will see to the safety and well being of my people, perhaps, you should do the same. You wish my aid in protecting YOUR precious little mortals, then find out why they are attacking my caravans. I suggest you hurry." I look over at the door before my cold expression returns to Sanzon.

Adrian doesn't question the verbal exchange or even comment on it. He looks at the guard and tells one of the other guards to take him to the prison compound so that he could be revived by the Dark Sprite, Dainos.

In Tara Mura and Hejar, the Envoys know exactly where to go since we frequent these two locations and would seek an audience with a member of nobility for each village to find out their stance on the current state of affairs in the eastern half of the realm.

In Domenance, the envoy arrives and looks around requesting an audience with a member of the village leadership. This territory is foreign to us, so they would be extremely cordial and caution until he gets a better grasp of their customs. We needed to ensure that things moved in a mutually beneficially manner for both of our villages.

368/3278/9

Active Powers:
Myndius (3/5)
- Revived Guard
- Envoys arrived
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:15 am

Seijin glanced back one last time with a worried look at she heard the words of the woman. Truly terrifying people, though that wasn't of any of her concern anymore, she had to return and fast. So that is what she did, she headed back soaring through the air as fast as air travel allowed her to go. What could she expect on her way back? The village finishing their preparations? Everything already set up? The sutra's, the barriers, certainly High Priest Treshin had this handled, she needed to get back to him to tell him what she had found.

Though the news that she had was well horrifying that she had come across the ones that had destroyed Merkus from this world. What sort of sensation would that bring? Despair? Knowing that the ones that destroyed your god are roaming rather close by and possibly are the ones behind the attacks. Though it mattered not if they were to blame or not, they were still the bad guys in this. They destroyed Merkus, this chilling feeling still upon her body, her eyes watering as she flew back home. Traveling and pushing herself as fast as she can go. The wind blasting around her and sending her hair into a frenzy.

She hoped she wasn't too late in her return, if need be she may have to soar past the village and head straight for the world of the mystic animals to acquire their promised help. Only time would tell as she soared high in the sky, looking far into the distance she began to see thick lines, though any details more than that she could not tell.

Word count: 278 | 2354
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:27 am

wc: 252 | 2352
pc: 8

She listened to what the waitress had to say, the manner s/he spoke was strangely familiar, though she at the moment couldn't decipher it. It wasn't saying that she didn't understand him, she perfectly understood him. Wait a minute did s/he say Domenance. Domenance... what place is that? I don't... Domenance... Domenance... Her eyes widened slowly as she came upon a realization, her mind flashing back to that time which Sanzon and this other were there to 'help' her. That one, that arrogant onikonjou. Domen... She looked toward's her pet as it was licking up some things out of a bowl, her pet didn't seem to care what it ate so long as it ate.

Crossing her arm's underneath her breasts Izumi would have to contemplate on something, with this new bit of information, well thing's were beginning to get off balance. She looked a moment toward's Seiki and watched as he was simply eating, from how she looked at it, he didn't seem to get it. Well she didn't think he did. Though it mattered not. There was a large surge of energy that seemed to radiate from afar, reactor, her head snapped toward's the direction of this energy. "Seiki...." she stated as she went to her pet and picked her up off the table. The salamander made a noise. "Quark!" and Izumi placed her on the ground. "Sorry to say but from the feel of things, we better head for the temple, or head into battle. Which are you up for?"

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:12 am

I would look at him, while ready to change my focus on him. I had completely forgotten about my people. If an army wanted to come here, what was the easiest way? It was no longer about arguing with him, I had to return and fast. There was little that I could do to protect them from here, and I would protect my people regardless. They were my priority. In politics, you can not set an isolationist policy and expect friendly cooperation at all times. If there was no great evil that he thought of, then why hesitate in assisting me? This sounded to me like simple paranoia. Turning, I would depart the room without a word. Quickly exiting the building, a familiar face would greet me in the center of the court. While it was great to see him, I had other things to worry about right now. Turning to the north, I would motion for him to follow me, and take to the skies. It was time to return to the settlement..

------
The boats that had evacuated Artilia would be reaching the harbor on the western side of the island, while Cavor and Hantz, the treasurer and militia captain, would depart first. They would act as emissary's, passing on the information that there was a great army invading the shores. Unfortunately, this information would not reach Sanzon, who was already flying back... >.>

Tech :
Notes : Flying towards R2, Artilia arrival to Mandira
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:16 am

It would be a few moments of looking around before lady luck smiled upon me. Sanzon was here, and he didn't look too happy. A quick motion from him would have me taking to the skies to follow. Once in the air, my eyes would look down at the island, while wondering what their leader was like. It was a surprise to see the normally calm lightning tiger in such a mess. He was ready to explode, and that kinda made me enjoy it even more. There was something about the look in his eyes that told me we were headed straight into the storm. Gauging my best interest, I would wait until we sat down and he cooled off before asking questions. this is the longest we had spent together since I returned to this realm. After all, he had been busy going between this realm, the underworld, and back here, and I was busy running his academy. Oh well... Before too long, we would reach the shoreline... and what would we see?

Tech :
Notes : Flying to R2
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:14 pm

With Sanzon's departure, Adrian looks at me with a small modicum of concern. He would not voice it out loud to maintain unity and morale, but the mind was a place of privacy where we could discuss matters such as this. Nodding to him, I enter his mind and our bond with one another allowed me to create a sort of "meeting room" when our minds connected. I open the conversation in a calm tone, "You feel my actions were brash and resemblant of my past self?" Adrian's mental image nods. "The guard mentioned an enemy from the future realm that I was trapped in and mentioned one of the demons responsible for my entrapment. No one knows about that except for you, Dainos, and Kiera, so how would this guard know such a thing? I wanted to know what he knew or saw, but if something feels like a trap, it probably is and a trap of the mind is one of the most dangerous to escape from, little brother." Adrian nods to me, "I noticed that too, but why kill him?" I tell him that my plan was to kill him in order to weaken any traps and then read his mind as he was dying. The only problem was that apparently whoever set the trap had a contingency for that. "Dainos will revive him and give him something to forget the whole ordeal so he will be fine. It was also for Sanzon." Adrian's eyebrow raises and I explain, "He is a valuable ally, but his love of the humans far exceeds my own. Now that may be b/c I am still without some of my memories, but he wishes to help the mortals that have attacked me and that makes no sense. I trust him, but right now, his judgment is in question to me. Since he can fly pretty fast, he should be able to make it to the humans' main village and uncover the reason behind their attacks. That is what he will do if he wants Mandira's help in this matter." Adrian smirks at me, "Admit it, you also didn't want to be challenged in terms of policy in front of the council." Adrian sticks out his tongue at me and I chuckle. "That never crossed my mind, Adrian." Pausing for a moment, I answer truthfully, "His ideals and principles are in a significant contrast to my own and I do not want to bog down our strategic process with trying to spread ourselves too thin. The mainland and their safety is no concern of ours. Tara Mura and Hejar, I care about far more than the others. Adrian, this is your time now. You know the path to take, do you not?" Adrian nods and we exit the telepathic conference.

Adrian looks around the room. "This is what we are going to do, gentleman. We will keep two units here and two at the Capital where the revitalization is taking place. Send our fastest runners to the southern legions and tell them to move to high alert. I want constant roving and stationary patrols along the coastlines. I want eyes on Tara Mura and the mainland. Get word to our mainland settlement hidden at the edge of the mountains to be prepared for attack or to serve as a refuge. Are there any questions about our lord's orders?" The Council members look at the decisive action taken by Adrian. No one would question the orders and they would carry out the orders immediately. Adrian gave them enough leiweigh to handle things as they saw fit as long as my will was carried out. I liked that style of not micromanaging them. He will do well when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:37 pm

I understood politics, but killing a human so effortlessly really, really bothered me. The humans were for us to lead, not play with like we were gods. The reason we were cast out was for things so foolish as that. Tilting my head back, I relaxed a bit, knowing that there was someone who somewhat shared my ideals. While he thought they were merely specimens for science, he did hold value to their lives. With the island far behind us, the mainland would come into view, and in the large clearing near the settlement, an army. What I had wanted to avoid was something like this, and now worst case scenario had been turned to reality. Preparing myself mentally, I got ready to head into the fray.

------
Cavor and Hantz would head to the end of the dock, looking for someone to speak to from Mandira. They may have been recognized by anyone who remained behind on the island. Upon finding a patrol party, they would try to fill them in. The only message of importance, an army at the coastline to the north...

Tech :
Notes : Flying towards R2, Artilia arrival to Mandira
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Still silent.. I guess things had gone over rough back on the island, but there was no way it would be brought up. Now that the shoreline was in view, a strange sight would be given to me. An army in his settlement? I bet that made him feel good. The time I had spent in the human realm had been about a week, and we were already headed to war. This was just like old times. A light red glow would begin to cover the surface of my body, giving a light shade to the white suit I wore. Clenching my fists, I would move my body next to the lightning tiger, then spread out about forty yards away from him. There were two of us, two simple targets, and a hell of a lot of them.. No mercy, no quarter. It was game time, our way. just the thought of going into battle with him brought back a stream of old memories from our days in the heavens. Let's see if we still had our skills going..

Tech :
Notes : Flying to R2
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:28 pm

-----------

Arrows rain down on the Fake Mandiran Domenance Army (FMD Army, 1k units). The first volley cuts down the army 25%. They keep rushing over half the distance to the Sai Army. Gen Sai calls a second volly.

"Ready the charge! Archers fire!"

The FMD Army is cut down some more but the FMD Army keep on charging.

"Infantry militia, charge!"

The main melee (800 units) brigade charge the FMD Army. The spiritual units stay behind and start to set up the barriers, etc. The armies meet half way and they clash begins. Behind the FMD Army, the units that were taken out start to get back up even though they have arrows in their bodies. They run into the main battle like they were never hurt. The sound of the armies fighting fills the air.

-----------

The army comes to life during the coast evacuation. When they reach the village, most of the people there had time ot get away. The last of the people were pushing off and getting to Mandira by the time they get there. There were no people to get in their way (? right). They occupy artilia and start destroying building structures.
:: Area % destroyed = 5%

-----------

The army rushes Domenance. There is no army to stop them, so they would attack the people. They do not show fear or any emotions. They don't even notice Kaelas when he arrives. Any workers who attempted to attack the army would be easily overpowered and killed.

Spoiler:

-----------

Tia senses the battle of Saichuushigai. She turns and looks that way.

"Hmm...?"

Domen messes up and says the wrong thing at the wrong time to Marcos. Marcos is angered (oh no he didn't!) and scoffs.

"Dumbass."

He readies his sword/bat thingee in front of him. He appears in front of Domen and slashes down at him {slash, destructive}, vanishes and appears behind him and slashes {slash, destructive}, and then appears on all sides of him moving very quickly. He appears behind Domen (by about 20 feet) and hurls his sword like a boomerang at Domen then vanishes. He thrusts both palms down (from above Domen outside of exert range) sending down a large (building size again) wave of energy. It molds into the form of a HUGE black hand that would try to slam through Domen, carry him to the ground and bind him there after a devestating explosion {Custom Combine: God's Hand = Dark Wave + Demonic Downpull}. If all this hit o.o after the hand explodes, dark energy would bind Domen down (Strong bind).

-----------

The guards don't take the guard b/c they physically can't (?). [ref: see "He finally dies. Then he explodes. They would see his body break into spirit particles. The room returns to normal." shin note: duh, you can't move a body that's not a body. gosh... you'd have to use rewinding restore first! matter o fact, the guards should look at you and be all like "what body, g?" and you should be all like "@_@." you kno what... you can't have guards anymore... you can't have guards because you can't use them right!]. That's about all that happens there >.>

-----------

The news of the attacks at the other places hasn't reaches these two villages yet. When ???'s people get there, the nobility prepare to meet with the envoys. They tell them to wait in a waiting room until the Nobles can see them. They'll be with them shortly.

--
((start phase 2 o.o))
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Oh hell no.. there was, from here, what looked like torches and shit going towards my buildings. Drawing an arm up, my body would twist in a circular pattern. Flying across the piers towards the center, I would come to a quick halt. "Emperor of thunder, lightning will reign!" Hundreds of thousands of balls of light would curve across the ground, before flying up and over the army ranks. Covering the maximum amount of area possible, they would close in before sparking. The explosion would be about as wide as my entire village, spreading an electrical current up and into the air. Dropping out of the air, I would land in the center square to face the army. No way in hell they were messing with my shit over here..

Tech : Scream of Lyteflies
Notes : In Artilia HP:200, STA:183
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 pm

A familiar crackle had my attention. The bright flash of light struck the ground. Raising an arm up, the skies over the center of the army would give off thunder. "and hell shall rain from the heavens.." Cinders would fall lightly before large balls of fire rained down on the electrical attack. Those things were deadly, if I remembered correctly. He had used it on me several times during our training. We were rather reckless back in the day, and it was time to do the same here. For an area of about eighty feet, the flames would spread like cannons into the area. Turning to the left, I would land about twenty feet from the Lightning Tiger. He had a strange look, like he was ready to go to war. If that was how today was going to go, then we may as well start killing as many as possible right here and now.

Tech : Fyrestorm, Mastered
Notes : Artilia, HP:160, STA:133 :Collaborative Lyteflies and Fyrestorm, Storm of Flaming Light, +9 Damage

Last edited by Antifreke on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:52 pm

There wasn't an army. How could Domen forget to create an army. How could he leave his people to be slaughtered. Turning I look for the Fairy, "Paco! GO find Domen. NOW!" to say I was angry was the short of it. And he looked at me as if I was a child. Now I had to stop a few hundred people in an army, rushing and slaughtering innocent women and children. They without me telling them a damn thing. So now it was time to fight this losing battle.

Kaelas swooped down upon the army, as I continued to hold my Enhance spell. The tattoo on my arm beginning to glow a silvery color (Artifact Activation) His mouth opening in a roar again, this time raining down ice upon the middle of the army so as not to hurt those running away from the army. His nails flexing and shooting out to become projectiles as we flew above the army and towards the back. The same would be repeated coming back over the army until Kaelas could find a place to land in the center of the army. His massive body and destructive strength laying into the army as he swatted at those members of the army around him. His wings tucked back and slightly up to offer me a shield of some kind. My legs keeping myself steady as I continued to offer my strength to his own. He was a whirlwind of an attack cat. Perhaps Domen should place a sign up that said beware of attack cat. His body would shift and move at amazing speeds as he tore into the army, constantly moving to keep swords and such from hitting me. I was high enough on his back that it would be rather difficult to catch me with a sword, but one never knew in these kind of battles. He would be sure to take a few hits himself.

WC: 1118
PC:6

Kaelas (Stats= Supreme)
Elemental Blast (fierce)
Projectile Nail (Destructive)
Gnashing/Clawing (destructive)

Kazakura (Stats= weak)
Holding Enhance
Spoiler:

OOC: Should I roll? If so... how many times

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:26 pm

I continue to listen as I ate. I hadn’t ever heard of a place called Domenance or Mandira. To me, Mandira sounded like the name of a place that tried to be manly but ended up being terribly gay with degrees depending on the translation of ‘dira.’ With a nod, I figured it was probably better for a weak and defenseless waitress girl to run to the temple with the other women and children. It was admirable that she had thought to stay to close up the shop instead of simply running when she first heard the news. I looked to my Sensei who seemed to be thinking about something as I attempted to finish off the food ASAP. My stomach came first, talking came second. As my Sensei speaks to me, I finish off the food and set down the empty container. Hearing the question and answering my Sensei, I pump my arm as I acknowledge, “of course we’re fighting! What’s what I’ve been training fo…” I pause for a moment; this time it was different. There was no indication that the enemy was demonic in nature, so there was really no point in us fighting against humans who were in conflict with each other. Since we weren’t from this realm there was no way to know which side was the ‘good’ side. I end with, “…maybe we should just watch while we’re here?” I look to the young lady and speak, “we’ve probably held you up too long. It’s too dangers for a cute, helpless and fragile girl like you to be trying to close up a shop in all of this madness. Be safe and try to make it to the temple as quickly as you can…” Hopefully there she would find safety while the men fought.

300 / 1926
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:55 pm

(Domenance)

Paco blinks at her words; they made perfect sense. The purpose of having a good was to pray to him in the time of need. Though Paco was connected to Domen as his budding fairy, he did not have any approved IC methods of contacting him mentally during a time such as this. He comes to the conclusion that he would have to physically go to where his master is in order to tell him about what was going on. He gives a salute and confirms, “I will retrieve the master! You hold them off!... by the way… we don’t have an army yet!” With that, the fairy would burst towards the skies in blur of speed as he hastily made his way to where the Master stated he would be heading; hopefully he would be there and not have been side tracked.

Hakim, Leader of the Carpenter Guilds would have noticed the army of 500 in the distance. Men from the farmlands and fields surrounding Domenance would have had a much closer look. In the time it took for the army unit to shake off their comatose status, field hand would already be reporting in to Mallus and Hakim that there was an army approaching. There was little precedent in this time other than to protect the young and weak while the workers fought. Sturdy worker of the capital had the pride of Domenance within them and those who didn’t would be useful in spreading word that it was a good idea for citizens to barricade themselves in doors for now and to pray to the Lord of Domenance for protection. The field hands and workers who made up their mind to fight regardless of the situation, convened at the northern edge of the city between the bulk of the city and the army. The faux army would have to pass through the farm lands before they reached the area that the workers would be stationed at. A bit of hope comes to rally the men on sight of Kaelas as the priestess and her mount make a roaring pass towards the army. Hakim orders the men, numbering in the several hundred, to stay back as not to get in the priestesses way. “Our purpose is to protect those we love, not run out into battle! The priestess will protect us until the Lord returns! If the enemy proceeds beyond the fields, give your life so that he may not pass!” It would be noted that the enemy garbed themselves in the representation of the Mother Village of this continent: Sai Village.

The envoys from Mandira would have arrived at quite the inopportune time. On arrival they would be pointed in the basic direction of either Mallus, Leader of the Guild of Mercantile; Slicbaq, head workforce recruiter; or Hakim, Leader of the Guild of Carpentry. They would be the noble contacts in this time of crisis.

(U10)

I would successfully draw his ire as his words show his frustration with the battle. As he readies his sword, so do I. When he vanishes, I am on guard. Though I am unable to keep up with his bodily movements over a distance with whatever technique he was using, I figured myself able to match the speed in which he is able to attack and his base strength. My blade lifts just in time to block the frontal attack. My actions would continue with me attempting a binding technique, but before I would be able to get it out, he vanishes again. Thus far, he had frontally attacked me, so the chances were high that he would continue the momentum of his attack; but from where?” My body braces (Toughness, -9% Sta) moments before I feel a strike on my back (-2% HP). Though I do not feel much pain from it, the force causes my body to shift forwards a bit. Before I turn around he was gone again and shifting from side to side using either a speed or warping technique. I anticipate his attack from the rear as I turn in time to strike down the large chaotic bastard blade that was whirling towards me, knocking it down and to the ground. After striking down the blade, vision of him eluded me as I assumed he must have vanished again. Looking from side to side, it isn’t until the last minute that I hear the unnatural movement of energy in the skies above me. The attack engulfs my form and carries me into the ground (-10% HP). Movement would already be in progress on the ground. Within the confines of the technique, there would be no signs of pain shown as I am driven down and to the ground and the explosion ensues (shapeshifting, -9% Sta). The smoke would clear to show a body, covered in dirt and laid on the ground in the crater of the technique used.

HP: 168 / 180
Sta: 78 / 180

808 / 3181
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:01 pm

“Darling!” comes a ringing chime from behind Kuna as Izuya dramatically makes his way onto the scene. “I was so worried for you! Don’t worry, you’re knight has come!” He would try his best to wrap his arms about the crossing dressing lad in an effort to show his affections. There would be a negation of personal space and obligatory body contact if he/she did not fight him back and fully off of her/him. He had completed his stroll to bring him, luckily, to this point where he noticed Kuna-kun speaking under his false pretense to two interesting looking individuals; both of which seemed to be more spiritually adept than Kuna or Armant. Aside from that, he was hoping that Kuna had calmed down a little from earlier today; anyways, he had gotten a chance to get his revenge already, so he figured things should be fine now, or close.

150 / 1891
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next