Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I

Go down 
+5
Kazakura
aѕceпxion
Kaguyalover
Antifreke
ShinTre_Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

S i t e   I n t e r a c t i o n
Phase I - The Past Can[not] Escape The Future
OOC

--------------------------

- flash back -

Several months ago, villages were introduced to 'abominations' (demons) on a wide scale for the first time. The demon army was massive. The villages came together to fight them. Because of that history's path was forever and irreversibly changed from the future realm course breaking it into an alternate reality. The village heads found out about the state of the future and feared for the worst. They convened and knew that steps had to be made to make a brighter future and avoid spiritual infestation. Since Saichuushigai city was the largest among the great villages, they were labeled at the central village of this alignment. Saicity, Veneza, Nidalis, Caotang and Tara Mura create the alliance. Shima remains neutral and secluded. Hejar refuses the alliance offer.

In his study, the High Priest of Saichuushigai known as Treshin comes across a hidden scroll. The scroll appeared to be from Merkus. It prophesizes the next upcoming conflict (among other things). Treshin shared this knowledge with the village leader, Gen Sai, who co-assign him the task of preparing for the conflict. From that day, Treshin worked with this priests and priestesses tirelessly to prepare for an upcoming battle. He sent one of their most skilled village priestesses to the kingdom of the mystic creatures to seek their help.
--
High Priest Treshin prays in his chambers. The form of Merkus appears in front of him. Treshin opens his eyes and is surprised. Merkus's robes are so white and shiny that it is hard to look at him directly. Treshin shields his eyes and speaks.

"...Merkus! You're here?"

"High Priest, it is nice to be able to speak to you... even while in this form."

"You have been gone for so long... I received your prophecy."

"I am no more and can no longer assist you. But, the time for a portion of that prophecy has come."

"Kami-sama... the future is not as bleak as you prophesize... is it?"

"Work hard to prevent that future... this land must be purged of spirits. You must warn the other villages of The Conquaders of Abomination. Already this land is greatly tainted. There are 4 great Demon Kings that influence this land the most. One leads the demon army from before. It still exists to the south, but three of the Demon Kings cloak themselves as rulers in Mandira and Domenance."

"I feared we would not see the last of the demon army... But... those other lands you mentioned have shown no signs of hostility... they trade openly with many of the villages of the land."

"Be careful..."

The image of Merkus vanishes.

--

In response to Merkus's warning Saichuushigai sends diplomatic envoys to Domenance and Mandira to set up a meeting with their leaders. The envoys never reach either location. After that, merchants and travelers from the villages to Domenance or Mandira are attacked and killed. A messenger was able to return with a message before he died.

"We were... attacked by demons... they say, they were from the Domenance-Mandira alliance..."

In the following weeks, undead knights sacked neighboring villages. They cut off the trade route between Saichuushigai and Tara Mura and hail banners from Domenance, Mandira, and the Nation of Marcos. Men, women and children are stuck down in the field. It's almost just like back the attack from many months back. At the same time, there are reports to Domenance and Mandira that their civilians and merchants are being attacked by the aligned village. Unconfirmed information is planted to Mandiran and Domenance operatives that the Saichuushigai alliance is planning to strike at them.

- current -

Each major village is reacting to the recent attacks of the Undead Knights. Saicity, Veneza, Nidalis, Caotang and Tara Mura call out for able bodied recruits. They look for blacksmiths, fighters, healers and anyone who will lend help. The village elder calls for a special group to join a Knight Scouting party to lead in accessing the situation.

A bright light flashes in the Mandira sky (not bright enough to draw attention to it). A cloaked spirit floats in the sky. He has the spirit signature of a normal spirit. He doesn't do anything yet.

.: Rules:
.: Possible Current Objectives:
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:26 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Asatb_01

I continue to listen as I ate. I hadn’t ever heard of a place called Domenance or Mandira. To me, Mandira sounded like the name of a place that tried to be manly but ended up being terribly gay with degrees depending on the translation of ‘dira.’ With a nod, I figured it was probably better for a weak and defenseless waitress girl to run to the temple with the other women and children. It was admirable that she had thought to stay to close up the shop instead of simply running when she first heard the news. I looked to my Sensei who seemed to be thinking about something as I attempted to finish off the food ASAP. My stomach came first, talking came second. As my Sensei speaks to me, I finish off the food and set down the empty container. Hearing the question and answering my Sensei, I pump my arm as I acknowledge, “of course we’re fighting! What’s what I’ve been training fo…” I pause for a moment; this time it was different. There was no indication that the enemy was demonic in nature, so there was really no point in us fighting against humans who were in conflict with each other. Since we weren’t from this realm there was no way to know which side was the ‘good’ side. I end with, “…maybe we should just watch while we’re here?” I look to the young lady and speak, “we’ve probably held you up too long. It’s too dangers for a cute, helpless and fragile girl like you to be trying to close up a shop in all of this madness. Be safe and try to make it to the temple as quickly as you can…” Hopefully there she would find safety while the men fought.

300 / 1926
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:55 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Domenmenbio_01

(Domenance)

Paco blinks at her words; they made perfect sense. The purpose of having a good was to pray to him in the time of need. Though Paco was connected to Domen as his budding fairy, he did not have any approved IC methods of contacting him mentally during a time such as this. He comes to the conclusion that he would have to physically go to where his master is in order to tell him about what was going on. He gives a salute and confirms, “I will retrieve the master! You hold them off!... by the way… we don’t have an army yet!” With that, the fairy would burst towards the skies in blur of speed as he hastily made his way to where the Master stated he would be heading; hopefully he would be there and not have been side tracked.

Hakim, Leader of the Carpenter Guilds would have noticed the army of 500 in the distance. Men from the farmlands and fields surrounding Domenance would have had a much closer look. In the time it took for the army unit to shake off their comatose status, field hand would already be reporting in to Mallus and Hakim that there was an army approaching. There was little precedent in this time other than to protect the young and weak while the workers fought. Sturdy worker of the capital had the pride of Domenance within them and those who didn’t would be useful in spreading word that it was a good idea for citizens to barricade themselves in doors for now and to pray to the Lord of Domenance for protection. The field hands and workers who made up their mind to fight regardless of the situation, convened at the northern edge of the city between the bulk of the city and the army. The faux army would have to pass through the farm lands before they reached the area that the workers would be stationed at. A bit of hope comes to rally the men on sight of Kaelas as the priestess and her mount make a roaring pass towards the army. Hakim orders the men, numbering in the several hundred, to stay back as not to get in the priestesses way. “Our purpose is to protect those we love, not run out into battle! The priestess will protect us until the Lord returns! If the enemy proceeds beyond the fields, give your life so that he may not pass!” It would be noted that the enemy garbed themselves in the representation of the Mother Village of this continent: Sai Village.

The envoys from Mandira would have arrived at quite the inopportune time. On arrival they would be pointed in the basic direction of either Mallus, Leader of the Guild of Mercantile; Slicbaq, head workforce recruiter; or Hakim, Leader of the Guild of Carpentry. They would be the noble contacts in this time of crisis.

(U10)

I would successfully draw his ire as his words show his frustration with the battle. As he readies his sword, so do I. When he vanishes, I am on guard. Though I am unable to keep up with his bodily movements over a distance with whatever technique he was using, I figured myself able to match the speed in which he is able to attack and his base strength. My blade lifts just in time to block the frontal attack. My actions would continue with me attempting a binding technique, but before I would be able to get it out, he vanishes again. Thus far, he had frontally attacked me, so the chances were high that he would continue the momentum of his attack; but from where?” My body braces (Toughness, -9% Sta) moments before I feel a strike on my back (-2% HP). Though I do not feel much pain from it, the force causes my body to shift forwards a bit. Before I turn around he was gone again and shifting from side to side using either a speed or warping technique. I anticipate his attack from the rear as I turn in time to strike down the large chaotic bastard blade that was whirling towards me, knocking it down and to the ground. After striking down the blade, vision of him eluded me as I assumed he must have vanished again. Looking from side to side, it isn’t until the last minute that I hear the unnatural movement of energy in the skies above me. The attack engulfs my form and carries me into the ground (-10% HP). Movement would already be in progress on the ground. Within the confines of the technique, there would be no signs of pain shown as I am driven down and to the ground and the explosion ensues (shapeshifting, -9% Sta). The smoke would clear to show a body, covered in dirt and laid on the ground in the crater of the technique used.

HP: 168 / 180
Sta: 78 / 180

808 / 3181
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:01 pm

“Darling!” comes a ringing chime from behind Kuna as Izuya dramatically makes his way onto the scene. “I was so worried for you! Don’t worry, you’re knight has come!” He would try his best to wrap his arms about the crossing dressing lad in an effort to show his affections. There would be a negation of personal space and obligatory body contact if he/she did not fight him back and fully off of her/him. He had completed his stroll to bring him, luckily, to this point where he noticed Kuna-kun speaking under his false pretense to two interesting looking individuals; both of which seemed to be more spiritually adept than Kuna or Armant. Aside from that, he was hoping that Kuna had calmed down a little from earlier today; anyways, he had gotten a chance to get his revenge already, so he figured things should be fine now, or close.

150 / 1891
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Kuna put on his best false smile for the guy, just wanting to get him out of the way, so he could get back into some normal clothes and head too the temple. "I know sir which is why I am heading right there once you two leave." He would say with his falsetto voice, but he immediately stopped when he heard Izuya's voice. There seemed to be great waves of murderous intent washing over all those gathered inside of the breakfast cafe as Kuna turned towards his 'friend'. "You don't have to be worried about me." He would say replicating the smile and mannerisms of a woman who said she was fine but every sign indicated she was pissed, whilst trying to avoid him hugging Kuna.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 pm

With Adrian now handling things on the island and the Council officers out handling things, I sigh as I realize one simple fact... I'm now bored. I don't have anything to do now, so I look at Adrian and grin. "I'll be back." Adrian smiles in return and says, "You're going to see him aren't you?" I look at the human that I consider a younger brother and nod to him. "He has been a loyal friend and ally to me and our people, Adrian. It is wrong for me to not return that loyalty. A brother in arms does not withhold his aid to another who needs it. Besides, you have everything under control here. Trust yourself and you will be the fine leader that I see in you." Adrian exhales deeply with a smile and nods to me as I lift off into the air and using my Tracking senses pick up on Sanzon's spiritual signature and take off flying in the direction of his settlement? I figured that he would have gone towards the mainland where the humans were. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Though it was very obvious… -very- obvious… that he/she did not wish to be hugged, Izuya attempted to continue awkwardly trying. This is done with an over exaggeratingly loving manner while speaking, “oh honey, you don’t have to be so modest! We are lovers and engaged to be married after all. I would be lost without your sweet tender love, Kaede!” Yes; he assigns Kuna-kun a random name befitting of an old woman at that very moment. Though the radiation waves of the murderous intent would be enough to fully bath in, Izuya would seem densely unaffected by the anti affection with his eyes closed in emotion, attempting to fight off the murderous intent with an aura of love, peace and kindness. Amidst his struggle for loving embrace, Izuya looks to Seiki and speaks, “thank you for looking over my pure and innocent fiancé. I fear she puts too much pride in her work.” Out of the blue Izuya’s hand swings about and takes a grip of one of Kuna-kun’s butt cheeks as he continues, “as social as she acts, she’s really very shy.”

184 / 2075
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Kuna was trying his best to keep the charade going, and it was an admirable job. Izuya was pushing the limit though. "Izuya we've been over this before. You're not my fiance." He said almost grinding out the words as he picked up iron pan, which came from nowhere apparently. Flipped it horizontally and tried delivering a gut shot straight to Izuya. He raised a hand too his face "He has been obsessed with me ever since he saw me working here and has become convinced that I am to be his fiance. The priests say that his head is soft, probably got dropped to many times as a child the poor thing." He would say turning once again to deliver a quick kick to his midsection if he was attempting to look up his skirt.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:37 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Pbhead

Both of us would have the same idea apparently. Shifting weight backwards for a few steps before my arms raised, moving forward. The attack would not stop here, and we didn't want to give the warriors any time to recover. The already cloudy skies would echo with thunder before the storm clouds thickened. It was a great feeling to be working with him again. The other spirit had been left on the island, and for some reason I figured he would have enjoyed this. It was too bad I didn't have time to return to his island right now, this place was swarmed with the enemy that apparently didnt exist. I would watch the other spirit raise his arms in unison, we would rain hell down upon the enemy army once again.

"Valley of the kings, Rain!!"

Tech : Valley of Clasm
Notes : In Artilia HP:200, STA:170
Wordz : xxx/1485/6
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:45 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Jl

In unison with the other spirit, a few yards backwards would be traversed while a single arm was raised. The two inside ones would be the ones raised. Crackling with the thunder, cinders would continue to fall before the storm began. Lightning and fire would rain from the sky while thunder boomed and cinders covered the area. The blast from that resulted would give him a cleared area for his village expansion. good times were going on here, and it was a good thing that I had actually heeded his request and came to this realm. Had I stayed in the future this never would have happened, and he would have had all the fun for himself. Lowering the arms together, we would wait for the dust to clear from the two massive attacks before gauging the enemy and making another move.

"Flaming Valley of the thunder king!"

Tech : Fyrestorm, Mastered again
Notes : Artilia, HP:160, STA:133 : Fire hall of the Lightning king, Collab, +8
Wordz : xxx/xxx/3
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Jl3

Last edited by Antifreke on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:30 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Seijpb_01
Yes she kept flying and soaring through the sky, she rose in altitude to keep up pretty high to make sure she wouldn't be that noticed if people were to look up at her. HEr arm's at her sides she kept her gaze fixated foreword, no longer were the thing's behind her of any concern to her well so long as she wasn't chased. Though this case it wouldn't really matter. She kept soaring and zooming through the sky, heading back to her home village. The dark line in the very distance several miles out looked to have gotten thicker and thicker. Faint sound's began to make themselves clear. Certainly a war is not quiet, not quiet indeed. This fleeting feeling in her heart, she had made the mistake to leave the village. Foolish girl, listening to a whim to scout ahead for her village. Her intention's were good but her timing was just bad. She needed to be there ready to head out to get the mystic animal's army ready.

"Oh Merkus guide me with haste." she prayed to herself as if there would be some sort of divine assistance that would allow for her to instantly make it from where she was back home, she needed to tell Treshin of the demon's that were off in the distance. Domen, Marcos and the woman that was never identified to her. Such vicious creatures, this was definitely an important news that needed to be told to Treshin, and of course though she would have to quickly head out as soon as she arrives to get the assisting army of the Mystic animals. Good thing she knew how to fly, or else everything would have taken much longer to have gotten to.

Word count: 291 | 2645
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:46 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Izumimad_01
wc: 323 | 2675
pc: 9

She looked at Seiki who was gorging himself on the food that was given to him merely giving him a gentle smile. Though when he finally had responded the start of his response was expected, though she when suddenly changed his mind she blinked. That was unexpected for Seiki not to just head out into battle without any sort of plan or actual usage of brain. Though she was rather proud of him for saying such an answer, way to start thinking like a Hiramoto. I did good to bring him into the clan. She thought to herself as she kept petting the Salamander. Though there was no sound of the door opening up when she suddenly heard another voice coming from behind her. She arched a brow and looked to the one making this voice, her eyes narrowing upon the new person that was here and made a scene and started to show the affection toward's this s/he waitress. Izumi blinked and merely stared, her right eye twitched at the sudden affection.

It's not that it bothered her, it just seemed over exaggerated like bad acting. That is what bugged her, crossing her arms as she watched the quick tussle of words, and struggle to keep a charade going. She wondered if Seiki was catching on to the ploy like she was. Hey when it came to acting Izumi was top notched into recognizing what is real and what is not. So it's extremely difficult to fool her. Though she spoke not a word as she just watched the two 'love birds'. Izumi looked toward's her pet who idly rested upon her shoulders allowing for Izumi to pet her. She looked to Seiki as she stated. "Very well, let's head to the temple. We would want to keep these two.... love birds." She eyed the two as she emphasized on the words love birds and even said it in a teasing manner.

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:55 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Asatb_01

The young lady had a pretty nice smile; I took it that she was probably a real sweet and dutiful girl. I took the hint that she was waiting on us to leave, though I didn’t know why she didn’t simply come with us. I notice the entrance of her flamboyant self proclaimed lover and witness the back and forth. My hair wafted in the breeze created by the clashing of the murderous intent and the free flowing love. I witness the attack on the male, figuring it was the way the two got along. Looking to my Sensei around the time she would wonder if I caught on to the act that was going on, I would confirm with my eyes that I had seen though this… and was 100% moved by the genuine love they shared though they tried to hide it. As a man, I couldn’t cry, but I could approve fully of leaving the love birds alone. “Hai hai, Sensei,” I say as I turn walking with my hands behind my head as I move towards the door. Still, the temple? I figured it would be stinky and boring there; but at least I would get to see the cute priestess.

205 / 2336
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:01 am

Comically enough, Izuya holds his stomach and dramatically falls to the ground when struck with the pan. As anticipated, his gaze immediately goes up to inspect what he assumed would be a mixture of hair and lumps fit awkwardly into a pair of lace panties. His efforts are rewarded by a kick, to which he groans colorfully, rolling in the opposing direction on the ground. As the two enhanced humans decide that they would be making their leave, Izuya finds himself on his feet and waving good-humoredly to them to bid them a farewell. He assures, “don’t worry, we’ll follow to the temple soon enough! Take care and be sure to save us a seat!” In actuality, Izuya had no intention of going to a temple or anything like that, still now that the fun of putting on a show was coming to a close, he would have to move on to the next thing; but that would wait until the confirmation of their departure.

165 / 2240
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:12 am

Kuna eyed Izuya contemplating hitting him again just for the point of it, but he figured his homicidal tendencies were sated for now. It seemed that the two others were dense and couldn't pick up the signals that Kuna was absolutely repulsed by the idea that the two of them thought they were an actual couple. It was just best rather then protesting even more to just let them think what they wanted and then get them out of the breakfast cafe. "Thank you for your patronage." She would say to the two of them giving a boy too the both of them and hoping they would leave soon enough letting him get back to his house and getting changed out of the uniform and something that confirmed his manliness.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:42 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Izumimad_01
wc: 321 | 2996
pc: 10

Seiki couldn't be that dense could he? Izumi was aware of the facade that was going on for several reason's, her natural womanly senses kicked in, her own abilities, and the fact that she's a high leveled actress. Learning the trick of the trade's was apart of what she had to learn to be a successful actor. Of course she still had much work to do, which she now could return to work as the actress she was before, well with a different appearance but none the less she's quite capable of going back to fulfilling her dream as soon as she returns back to her normal time. Izumi would take the lead heading out. "Well then take care. Do be careful, if the hunters catch you they will destroy you." she said toward's the spirit, she herself didn't care what reason the spirit was here for. Though her next message was towards the waitress. "Work on your acting." She opened the door and headed out. Heading for the temple. From the sound of thing's well the fighting has already begun. "The battle's started, I wonder if there's room in the temple." She dropped her hands to her side as she walked keeping her pace so that she would be walking alongside Seiki. "If anything happen's Seiki, immediately portal back home."

A nice little order given to Seiki, other than that he was free to go balls off the wall if he wanted to. It would suck having to explain to his poor mother why her child had died several hundred years ago. She wondered if Seiki's mother even knew of what he was doing? Poor thing, Izumi though kept a confident appearance her eyes open and a smile gracing her lips. Over all she was still happy about her appearance and being able to stare at people and not have to worry about turning them to stone at a mere glance.

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Izumimad_03
Back to top Go down
Jherit
Rookie
Jherit

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:08 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Meh10
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[ Armant ]-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
---->| Upon the wall behind him Armant could hear cheers of joy as the first volley of arrows rained down. "Thats a good sign" Armant says to Garen to nod in agreement "Aye" Behind them on the wall the same voice from before gives the orders to ready the charge. In just seconds the intensity could be felt in the air. The tension was so thick it made Armant a bit nausious. The pit in his stomach seemed to get deeper. There was a chance he could die here today. This wasn't some video game or movie. It was the real deal. A gloved fist knocked him on the shoulder. "Good luck lad may the gods watch over you." Garens words seem to quell the rising anxiety. Armant readjusted his grip on his blade and gripped it even tighter. Over head a second volley of arrows let loose. Armant watched the streak by and tightened his grip on his sheild as well. Armant took a couple of deep breaths trying to steady his nerves. Then it happened. Behind them on the wall the order to charge was given. Like a bunch of caged animals the second the cage door swings open everyone bolts forward to meet the enemy charge. Armant breaks into a full sprint along side Garen and before he knows it they are passing people. Armant thinks to himself "Do I really want to be there before everyone else?" Looking to Garen for the answer he sees that the man is laughing. "Scary..." Was the first thing that popped into Armants head. "And I'm following his lead?" was the second. All around him was the clanking of metal and chainmail. Him and Garen rush past people with their swords raised and yelling. They are almost to the front when the other army comes into view between the gaps of their fellow men. The two armies meet and the first few rows penetrate a few rows into the other armies rows. Just before Armant and Garen make contact with the enemy they can hear the metalic clangs of swords colliding with other swords and the dings of swords bouncing off sheilds. Armant and Garen burst through an opening and meet a group of the three for the foreign army head on. Garen goes for both of the ones on the left leaving Armant with the right one. Still in a full on sprint Armant doesnt slow down hoping the momentum will help him overtake his foe or atleast catch him off guard. Armant brings his sheild up to his shoulder and turns into it hoping to sheild check the man. His opponent sees this coming and braces himself with his sheild. As they collide the sheer impact stops them both and Armant bought loses his footing and falls backwards a bit. He barely has time to see the sword swing comingg down. Armant puts the shield in the way and the blows adds to his stagger and he stumbles a bit more. Armant spins outwords to the right and manages to get his footing back. Armant takes a step forward and bobs towards the guy. The man swings at him and Armant knocks the blow aside with his sheild and attempts to bring his sword down diagnally upon the soldiers shoulder. Somehow the soldiers blade is there for the parry. Annoyed Armant takes a step back. He glances over real quick to see how Garen is doing. The crazy soldier parries an attack from one fighter and swings outward towards the seconds fighter keeping both of them on the defensive. Impressed Armant returns his focus back to his foe before he gets himself killed. "I wish I was that capable" He says quietly to himself. Armant lunges towards the enemy and goes for a jab but the opponent just sidesteps and lets Armant momentum trip him up and he goes stumbling by. Armant barely has time to spin and throw his sheild up. The blow bounces off knocking Armant back another couple steps. His arm was already sore from the beating his sheild was taking. |<----

685/3551
In the battle outside Sai Village
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I   The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3