Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Savior [Open!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Savior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Savior [Open!]   Savior [Open!] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Savior [Open!] Shoubox_01
It wasn't often that he came to visit the city. The buildings surely had some spectacle to them though, being a drastic change from the slums of the Lower Commons. As he paced down a street, he couldn't help but notice how busier and alive the area seemed to be, with humans hurriedly walking on sidewalks, chatting on their cellphones, some of them hurriedly eating a bagel or a hotdog from a nearby vendor. Slipping his hands into his pockets, he would survey these mortals in their daily lives, perhaps studying them a little too intently. He was curious though, ever since his efforts had focused into helping the Earth realm if they were really one worth saving. That thought was only pushed as one of the humans noticed his intent gazes, throwing him a middle finger before continuing about their day.
Shou scoffed to himself, looking forward as he continued walking down and through the East City's sidewalks. Though he was in more refined areas, it certainly seemed as if some of the people weren't any nicer than the poverty he was accustomed to dealing with.

(OOC: Don't be intimidated to join, I won't kill anyone xD Just wanting to RP with some new faces.)
Savior [Open!] Shoubox_03
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female
Number of posts : 76
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Savior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savior [Open!]   Savior [Open!] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:28 pm

She flies high over the city because it is better than walking. She looks down at how busy it was on the ground. The people in the city liked to move around a lot. She didn't like the city because it was scary at times and the demons say that it killed her papa, but hte demons say a lot of things and some times they lie, so she floats down to the side walk and starts to walk for a little bit. Because she is a spirit the people cannot see her unless they are special so she skips happily through the street. She walks into the street and sees one of the large metal moving things that have wheels on them. It comes right at her, but because she is a spirit, it looks like the thing would run her over, but she knew it would go right threw her because she was not physical. She looks around and looks into the sky and is very bored because she looks for something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Savior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savior [Open!]   Savior [Open!] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:28 pm

The oni couldn't help but notice as a little girl walked through the middle of a street, blinking as it didn't seem like it was the safest of courses. A truck began to head in her direction and Shou's brow furrowed at the fact that it didn't seem to see her or slow down. "Hey!" The fyre demon would shout, trying to draw the female's attention but it didn't seem like she could have moved away in time, nor did it seem like she was intending to. Cursing to himself, and deciding he'd rather not see a death partake during his visit, so he shot forward and dashed across the street to scoop the girl's petite form in an arm before the truck would come to pass her, oblivious that she was a spirit just as he. Coming back onto the sidewalk on the opposite side of the street, the oni huffed out a sigh, glancing back to the street then the little girl. "That's dangerous to be doing, don't ya know? Eh.. haven't I seen you before?" She seemed familiar to the fyre demon, yet it wasn't something he could readily put his finger on.
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

Savior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savior [Open!]   Savior [Open!] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Her eyes get wide! She is scooped away and she finds that she is no longer where she was at before because she was picked up and she looks up to see a big brother who hugs her and stands on the side walk. She eeps because he is too close. The demon's in my head tells me to be careful about him because I did not know him but he says for me to be careful because he is nice. I smile and tell him, "don't worry that cannot hurt me." She blinks because he says she looks familiar. She reaches up and grabs a piece of his hair because it was long. She looks at him in the face and says, "I don't think so. You have a lot of hair so I would remember you. But I fly around a lot. Are you a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Savior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savior [Open!]   Savior [Open!] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:03 pm

The question seemed rather blunt, though as his crimson orbs looked to hers he could see that same color reflected off of her own eyes. It was strange for her to grab at his hair, though such a thing didn't seem too uncommon coming from a curious youth. "You would ask that so readily, heh.. I am." The fyre demon stated, looking to the girl with some interest as he released her since he had saved her from what he had originally assumed a threat. If she was a spirit, though, of course something petty as a truck wouldn't have done any harm. "You're a demon too, then?" He asked, interested by the color of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

Savior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savior [Open!]   Savior [Open!] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:31 pm

"Yes I am!" she says to him. She was happy that he was a demon and she found someone else like her because the city was full of humans and there weren't many that were like them. She thinks that he will be one of her big brothers, but the demons say not to trust him to early, but because she is young she doesn't listen to them because they always nag about things. "Hush!" she tells the voices in her head and then looks up at the demon and grabs his hair on the other side and plays like she is swinging on it. "Hey mister," she says to him, "would you like to listen to my song?" she wonders because no one ever let her sing her song for them.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Savior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savior [Open!]   Savior [Open!] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:03 pm

He supposed he should have suspected that. His hand lightly twitched, thinking to reach for his blade and attempt to slay the girl. Yet, he found himself at crossroads as she didn't seem evil from where he stood. And possessing such an innocent looking vessel.. though he had dedicated his existance into slaying those of his kind, there had to be some sort of exception made in this case. When asked if she could sing her song, the oni simply nodded, detached in his own thoughts to not even notice the absurd way she played with his hair. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

Savior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savior [Open!]   Savior [Open!] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Her demons that are in her mind asks her if she felt a murderous intent but she does not and stays happy. She is happy that he says that he will listen to her song so she twirls around and says yay and lets go of his hair and puts her hands behind her back and looks to him and smiles cutely. “You will be the first to hear my song in a long time!” she tells him and then says “I’m going to start now! I hope you like it.”

O Fortuna (O Fortune,)
velut luna (like the moon)
statu variabilis, (you are changeable,)
semper crescis (ever waxing)
aut decrescis; (and waning;)
vita detestabilis (hateful life)
nunc obdurat (first oppresses)
et tunc curat (and then soothes)
ludo mentis aciem, (as fancy takes it;)
egestatem, (poverty)
potestatem (and power)
dissolvit ut glaciem. (it melts them like ice.)

Sors immanis (Fate - monstrous)
et inanis, (and empty,)
rota tu volubilis, (you whirling wheel,)
status malus, (you are malevolent,)
vana salus (well-being is vain)
semper dissolubilis, (and always fades to nothing,)
obumbrata (shadowed)
et velata (and veiled)
michi quoque niteris; (you plague me too;)
nunc per ludum (now through the game)
dorsum nudum (I bring my bare back)
fero tui sceleris. (to your villainy.)

Her voice is very loud and it makes the ground and the area around them rumble and break up when she sings her song because she sings it so powerfully but she does not do it on purpose. Her voice is strong enough to push away cars and make peoples clothes rip and fly away but it is beautiful.

Soundoriented
TEXP: 5
Produces a high pitched sound that pinches nerves and makes it hard to move causing limited paralysis while the technique is held.
Effect: Stun, drain is Medium

Resonate
TEXP: 5
Manifests a physical wave of sound power by creating a sharp pitched noise that strikes out in a jagged sound blast.
Effect: damage is Fierce
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Savior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savior [Open!]   Savior [Open!] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:44 pm

As soon as she began to sing, the oni felt something was troubling. He winced lightly as he noticed his body began to tense up, seizing on him as simple movements became strenuous. As she continued into her song, the lyrics seemed more powerful as he felt a force push against him suddenly, blasting him backwards some feet from the girl though his shoes remained firm on the ground, skidding across the pavement of the sidewalk. "Nngh.." He grunted, surprised by the sudden attack of the girl though from her expression he doubted this was intentional. "Stop.." The oni muttered through gritted teeth, trying to force his own voice above her own even given the circumstances. It wasn't enough, though, so with the force he could muster he suddenly shouted, "Enough!" Not only were her effects disturbing him, but they seemed disastrous to the area around them. Being this deep into the city, he began to fear some interference from local authorities or even Division 12, feeling not yet ready for his second encounter with that organization.
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

Savior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savior [Open!]   Savior [Open!] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:33 pm

She stops singing and blinks because he makes a scary voice. She wonders if he did not like her song. Last time when the others did not like her song they tried to hurt her so her demons told her she had to accidentally killed them all. She stops and winces. She hears the sound of loud sounds coming from the metal boxes with wheels that were parked on the side of the road. "This realm is too noisy!" she complains and looks upset but she looks at the the big brother and says "you don't like my song?" She tilts her head to the side innocently and blinks.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Savior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savior [Open!]   Savior [Open!] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:48 am

"Tch.." The oni looked to the cars of the street as they sounded off loudly, their alarms having been alerted by the force of her voice. Shou then refocused his crimson eyes on the girl after he had recovered now that the song ceased, stepping back forward towards her. She was dangerous, that was for sure, probably a threat to the environment of the human realm. Everything he stood for told him to slay the demon girl where she stood, but he understood that her power was only misguided. "You have a good song. But your voice is a little too strong for these people here, don't you think?"
He glanced around once more, on his edge now that attention was drawn to this spot. "Maybe we should get out of here, yeah? I wouldn't mind helping you out there with that gifted voice, heh."
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

Savior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savior [Open!]   Savior [Open!] EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:19 am

She smiles and claps happily because he says that she has a good song. It made her feel very good. It wasn't her fault that her song was strong for the human because they were weak. She tilts her head and wonders where he wants to take her. She yawns a little bit because her singing made her a little tired, but she says "okay, where do you want to go?" The humans were so noisy with thier machines that it annoyed her so she would leave here with him. One of the demons in her head says "he is cute." Seven tilts her head the other way. He didn't look like a teddy bear, but his hair was pretty, so she said "okay" to the women demon in her. The woman demon asks her if she could take over and let Seven sleep, but seven says no and starts to fly up in the air. She flys and gets on his back to piggy back ride him and play with his hair some more. She asks "are you a teacher?" because he said he would help her wiht her voice. She thought that her song was pretty, but did he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Savior [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savior [Open!]   Savior [Open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Savior [Open!]
Page 1 of 1