Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Negotiations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:11 pm

This location Grunty didn't visit very often... her little garden tended to grow all on its own. The cannabis plants grew like... well, weeds. She'd have to do some research later and diversify once the population here stabilized.
Nothing eventful had happened in her absence and the leaves were pointy, lush, and green. Soon she'd have to pick them and find a place to keep them until she got ready to sell individual batches, but such a place might be difficult to find in these woods crawling with hunters and spirits. She definitely couldn't get the entire batch back to the Lower Commons, especially since that place was prone to robberies and she'd have to be guarding it night and day, not to mention the difficulty of transporting it all. For once, she'd wished she'd thought ahead. Wiping her brow, she stood up and scowled at the sky. The sun set in a blazing purple and red splendor over the western horizon... she'd have to be leaving soon. The spirits here after dark could be dangerous, hungry, and hostile for no reason, and though she could blow up an entire segment of the forest, such actions and attentions to this secluded patch could damage her crops.
Thus, she shrank down into her more concealable, closer to earth form and set off, taking care not to make too much noise.
Being closer to the ground and having larger ears helped her pick up danger better.
Suddenly, she caught a scent that stopped her dead in her tracks. Familiar somehow... an image flashed through her head of an apartment on the other end of town.
Somehow she didn't care that he probably didn't want to see her as she followed the trail to find its source.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Adrian's spit flew from his mouth as he was jabbed across the jaw. His body was covered in his black robes, a red sash tied around his waist. His face was mostly hidden behind a porcelean mask. It was designed like the upper half of a skull, with a pair of horns thrusting out from the forehead. Staggering back away from the punch he drew his arm back before thrusting his hand out, willing the Devil's Teardrop to his hand. He drove the blade deep into the Ogre's biceps before he spun, tearing it free. His blade came around with him, cutting off the Ogre's arm, before he reversed direction, cutting across the demon's belly.

The Ogre cried out as it doubled over. Drawing his weapon up, he brought it down, taking the head off. Standing there he slid his weapon into it's sheath before he turned walking into the temple he was fixing up.

"When the hell will these things learn not to fuck with me?" he wondered out loud.

(171/171)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:17 pm

The pungeant smell of blood cut through the air. The year on Earth so far taught the demon long ago to be a bit more cautious, but... well, if this was her former friend then crashing with him for maybe one night would be safer than trying to make it home tonight. She'd spent a little bit longer than she'd meant to out in these woods.
Thus, with a bit of caution and hostility, she continued creeping forward until she was in the perimeter of the clearing wherein the ogre went down. There existed no way for her to discern the power level of the creature that had just been downed, but her experience with the friend she thought she smelled told her that he wasn't that strong. It never really entered her head that maybe he might've gotten tougher by staying out in these woods, and she found herself surprised that he remained in such a vulnerable location. He always was a reckless one, maybe he had the perimeter secured with a barrier... well, she couldn't feel anything. Sitting back on her haunches and thereby rustling the bushes a little bit, she made a slightly suppressed "woof", wondering if she should go and get his attention.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

His eyes narrowed as he heard the woof from the open doorway. He was bent over a barrel, digging around for his tongs. He had to be working on his blacksmithing, especially if he wanted to get his ultimate weapon made in time for the Goddess' inspection. He stood straight, after grabbing the tongs from the bottom of the barrel. He made a mental list, reminding himself to secure something else he could keep his tools in. He glanced at his four legged companion, his eyes narrowing behind his mask. He slid the tongs into the sash around his waist and grabbed the large hammer resting against the wall.

"If you're trying to get me to kill you, whoever you are, you're on your way. Leave me be." he said.

His scent was unmistakable though. There was no way it wasn't him, though reports said he'd died in a fire in his home.

(153/324)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Well, it was the same smell she remembered... maybe not the exact same smell, but the difference in smell between a person engulfed in passion and the same person as a dead fish was like the difference between vanilla and cherry Coke.
Tilting her head to the side, she wonders why he would've forgotten how she looked in her default form. Trotting cautiously a little bit closer, a dark mist engulfed her and reformed her into her customary humanish form. "Oy, Adrian. Don't tell me you've forgotten me already."
Her stance and tone were casual, her hands were in her pocket, and overall she seemed at ease. A threat wasn't anything she could take seriously from this person, with or without a mask. Her amber eyes were half lidded as she recalled the bottle in her coat in this form.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

He stopped, putting the hammer down. He turned, taking a step toward her his left arm extended coming around almost as if to backhand her. But his hand wasn't poised to slap. In an instant his sword was there, without ever moving toward where it had been a moment ago. The black mist falling from it was an effect of it's possession. It was bound to his spirit and came to him whenever he desired it. The blade came out in the same arc, aiming to take her head off her shoulders.

"NOBODY HAS ANY RIGHT TO USE THAT NAME SAVE THE GODDESS HERSELF!" he shouted.

(106/430)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Oddly enough, he seemed to be hostile. Well, that wasn't really anything she didn't expect. The backhand pose seemed a hostile gesture and there was sufficient time for her to hop back out of range of the sword, continuing backwards until she was a good 8 feet from the other. Opening her coat, she reached for something, but left her hand there, like a human with her hand on the handle of a pistol. "Got an attitude out here, eh? Understandable. Shit's always trying to kill other shit, you know..." she continued conversationally, as though she hadn't been attacked. "I think you could use a little change of scenery, and I has need of this building. Win-win situation, ya?"

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

He stared at her and moved forward, raising his weapon to her throat, his arm shaking gently. He lowered the weapon before sheathing it once more, at his waist. Picking the hammer up he slung it over his shoulder before walking away.

"Go away Grunty. You're looking for someone that died a long time ago." he said as he moved toward a large forge fifty yards away from the temple.

Putting his things down he began shoveling coal into the furnace before throwing in a block of wood, lighting it. He moved to the pump, working it to get the fire going. He wasn't sure if the demon had followed him nor did he care.

(115/545)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Lowering her arm slowly, she observed her ex roommate walking away, watched him with her catlike eyes for several moments. He seemed troubled somehow, but outright attacking someone who used to be your friend... well, she wasn't necessarily a guardian of morality but it took her a minute to descend out of her fighting instinct, and for this moment she stood perfectly still, watching and trying to find a solution other than her instinct to attack. This person could help her, however, even if he'd abandoned the cause once before, so by focusing on that, she was able to release her aggression with a sigh.
"Hey, man... I didn't really come her looking for you, if you can believe that..." she said as gently as she could manage with her gravelly voice. "I have a cash crop growing in the woods out back and I stayed out a little bit too late. I didn't know ye were here... hell, I can't even read, I can't keep up with most of the news. I just wanted to know... err... well... if you would help me maybe..."
This whole civil discussion thing left her out of her element... that and the conflicting feelings she had and wasn't used to experience... attachment, affections... finding a person other than yourself valuable at a level above simply a "brother" or fellow gang member. This fellow, despite what he'd done, remained the first person she'd had intimate relations with, and thus she was saddled with the instinct to at least be concerned for him on some level... a precourser to a domestic instinct and moreover a new one.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

"What do you want? A place to crash? It's not my property so you're free to stay if you want. But stay out of my way." he said, continuing to pump air into the furnace.

The fire took hold in the coals, allowing Adrian to stop working his arm. Rising he turned to face her. He looked her up and down. She was someone he had loved. Someone he had cared for greatly. But he had abandoned that life, he had no more room for those feelings.

"What did you expect me to do, Grunty? To open my arms and welcome you into my life? Well as you can see my life isn't anything to be very excited about anymore. Humanity is dying." he said. "I'm just not going to be the first to be eliminated."

(136/681)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Somehow, even though he consented to her staying with no issues, she felt somehow attacked. Perhaps it was his apparent anxiety, perhaps it was his apparent assumption that she was there to take him back into the filthy city. Nontheless, her voice remained gentle and almost quiet. "Well, I guess that resolves the issue then... that and I wanted a little space maybe about this size to store my weed when they're all grown up, but... yer giving me a bad vibe..." Her eyes narrowed a bit, meeting his, and a slight tone of suspicion crept into her speech. "Is it 'cause yer afraid of my kind? Is it 'cause yew think we're going to take over and destroy yer precious... city? Is it 'cause you're not strong enough to close the gates of Onitoshi by yerself? Yew were there when that demon guy attacked in this same woods, and you couldn't handle him... did that hurt you? Did it show ye how weak ye was? Hell, I guess you probably think I've done some stuff to yer cousins in the city, huh? Yew think I'm evil, Adrian? Yew think I'm bad like that guy who was shut up in that rock? Is that why yer afraid to..." she stopped herself, not really sure where she was going with her train of thought and not really sure if she wanted to see where this would end. Thinking was difficult and bad after all...

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

"I'm not afraid of your kind." he said, moving toward her. "Demons only come here to test their own strength. Those that fail end up like the Ogre over there. And should I feel generous I only take an arm. I deal with them every day. Since I've left the city I've fought your kind for my meals. Every damned demon that gets it in his mind that he's the biggest baddest out there comes here and tries take me out."

He slid his upper body free of his robes before he tossed another log into the furnace. Picking up his tongs he shoved a piece of metal into the furnace before he began pumping air into it again.

"I'm not here to hide. I'm here to get stronger. And I'm more than strong enough to take that demon now. Though I could use a new training partner if you want." he said.

(153/834)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Grunty looked off to the side and made a nasal sort of noise of displeasure that could best be described as a "pft".
"I knoes they an unfriendly bunch down here... I guess even less friendly than the folk down in the Commons," running a hand through her hair, she decided she needed a drink to help herself feel better, thus she withdrew a green bottle with a red star on it and took a generous swig, wiping her mouth afterwards. It seemed almost instantly she felt better. "Ah, I guess you has a reputation around these parts. News don't travel much to me. Maybe I just feel a little guilty, eh?" Another deep drink interrupted momentarily. "It's just yew fought demons for yer meals and I actually ate some folk for a meal... some of yew human folk that is. You know what y'all taste like? Baby cow. I ain't know what you call it, but it starts with a 'v'. Tender... kinda stringy... oy..." this time when she drank, she didn't come up for awhile. "I guess seeing a human I really give a damn about gives me a bit of a... what do ye call it... moral dulimah... but y'all are a lot of fun to hunt, you know? Y'all actually have brains. Not like catchin a mouse or nothin. It's really good if ya let them know yer chasin them first. They freak out and really try then. Heh..." there seemed to be some fond memories going through her mind. "...but I just wanted to tell ye that about me. Honesty's the best policy, eh? Not that it matters..."

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

"Look, Grunty. You're part of a life that doesn't exist anymore. If you think I care about you killing the human race, you're wrong. I don't. You can kill them all you want. I'm going to make them accept the truth. I'll slay them one after another until the peole decide to make a stand. I'll give them a banner to unite under against your kind. Mankind is the deciding factor in this war, mark my words." he said.

He buried the metal in the bottom of the furnace before walking toward her. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her to him. Lifting her chin he lifted his mask off his face. He looked into her eyes before kissing her lightly.

(121/955)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Observing him walk closely, she simply looked at him with her endlessly empty gaze she was accustomed to giving any time she felt conflicted and canceled it out with alcohol. The kiss wasn't a bad one, it triggered a few hazy memories of a couch in an apartment in a city, and some memories she inherited from some dim ancestor. Somehow, even though the kiss was nice, coupled with his words she couldn't help but interpret it as a challenge. For a few seconds, she received the gesture and her body went limp under it, but only with a pronounced growl that got steadily louder until she roughly pushed him away. For a moment, it seemed as though she was preparing for another swig from the bottle, but instead she threw it out of the door, pulling her gloves a little tighter over her hands.
"You don't care about me eating people, eh?" she muttered, her hand trembling as she wiped her mouth, her eyes glowing slightly with hostility. "So how do you know I won't eat you, eh?" Confusion seemed the woman's mental weakness, and she tried to hide how conflicted she was behind a mask of slight hostility.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

"Because you can't." he said, simply.

He slid his mask back into place, sighing as he did so. He watched her, shaking his head before he turned his back to her. He stood there, his back facing her, leaving himself exposed to her.

"I know you Grunty. You wont kill me. You don't have it in you. Besides, I'm already dead." he said.

And with that he returned to the forge, dipping a cup into a trough before pouring blood on an anvil. Taking the metal from the furnace he readied a large hammer. Holding the metal in place with his tongs he smirked at the squeel of the metal cooling slowly on the blood. He brought the hammer down, working on the brick of red metal. He had work to do. And unless she had something new to say he was not interested.

(144/1,099)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Snarling steadily, she simply stood there, scowling when he turned away. "Ah, don't get me wrong..." she rumbled. "Ye haven't been eating very well out here. Ain't got no meat on yer bones, I guess yer a monk now or somethin. I've got to be against some moral code of yers... if ye still got morals..." Putting her arms behind her head, she strolled over to a pile of straw on the floor and went to go lay down on, facing the wall and pretending to go to sleep.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

Growling he threw the metal in the trough of blood, frowning as he watched her go. He closed the furnace and followed after her. His eyes narrowed when he found her sleeping in what was now his bed. He rubbed the back of his head, sighing lightly. He folded his arms over his chest, frowning down at her. He stood there, before he turned his back to her, and headed outside once more. It was times like this that he wished he still had cigars. He'd gone plenty of time without them, but in a situation like this a good lung full of smoke was nice.

"Geez. She must have been really tired." he said, gazing up at the sky.

(120/1,219)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:33 pm

After the other began to walk outside, the demoness opened one eye. So he came to see her... that must count for something, right? She couldn't infer a lot from the action other than he must care more than his words would let on, or like he really said, he was dead...
...but a dead man on Earth wouldn't do. There were living spirits and living people. Dead as a state didn't exist in her mind, but if he thought he had somehow died, well, she'd have to remedy that state. It wouldn't do to have him moping around talking about human superiority and challenging her authority after all. He could leave, but he couldn't rise above her as far as she was concerned.
Standing up silently from the bed, she withdrew a white packet of love musk, tilting her head backwards and filling her mouth with the powder, holding her breath as she walked towards the man's back.
Suddenly springing upon him, she would turn him around and release the powder as she spoke, the white dust wafting up. "Human, you ain't shit."
She punctuated the sentence with a deep kiss.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:04 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

The kiss was surprising to say the very least. Especially since the girl had been foaming at the mouth! Or rather that's what it looked like to the surprised male. He inhaled as she kissed him, grunting as he choked down what little powder transfered to him through the kiss. His eyes closed as he returned the kiss, his body holding her tightly to him. He trembled and pushed her away, his mind reeling as he tried to focus. He was gathering his thoughts.

"Manus.. Potentus... Harum." he said, his eyes opening as he glared at the woman in front of him.

He was trying to dispell the arousal she'd forced on him. The bad news was it was failing miserably. The masked male trembled. Sadly for all his strength he had no defenses when it came to this. And whatever it was she'd used, it proved her right, he wasn't anything.

(152/1,371)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Crouching on the ground where she'd been pushed, the woman wiped her mouth, smirking and regarding the other man as she might regard wounded prey. "What's the matter?" she purred darkly. "I thought yew was strong, eh?"
The bad news was that the attack more or less proved, well, suicidal. The chemical affected her brain as well, and a blush burned on her cheeks despite the darkness of her skin. She felt at an advantage here, however, because the realm of impulse where the body conquered the brain was one she felt comfortable in and had a lot of experience in, thus she simply went along with what came over her instead of trying to fight it.
Slowly, carefully, she approached the male, glad in her small victory. Nothing better than a vulnerable man after all, reaching out, her hand would fall on his inner thigh softly. "Ye don't like what I did?" The question seemed almost a taunt.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:38 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

Rising he grabbed her throat before he rose. He slammed her against the wall of his home. He kissed her as he pinned her hands to the wall, his eyes closing. He kept her wrists pinned above her head with one hand his other hand sliding over her side. He caressed her gently before he began working on her clothing. He broke the kiss and glared at her, his breathing labored.

"Shut up..." he said, glaring at her darkly.

(79/1,450)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:09 pm

Purring all the while, the female looked the other directly in the eyes, her own only half open. "Psh, yew and yer ilk, always trying to shut people up. That's the problem with y'all world already, not enough's been said, eh?"
As she spoke, a tendril of electricity, like a live thing, rose up from the ground and started snaking around his legs, aiming to tug down his garments.
"I'll say sumfin else. Ye think it's a big deal ye beat a bunch of redneck demons out 'ere?"

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

He stared at her, smirking as he leaned in to whisper in her ear, "I'm not trying to shut you up. But if you don't want it then say so. As for the demons out here, they're stronger than anything I've fought in the city. I'm just happy I'm getting stronger. I'm a lot more powerful now, than when you found me."

He let go of her wrists and pulled her to him, kissing her as he cupped her cheeks. His hands gripped her shirt, tearing it open as his tongue slid into her mouth.

(95/1545)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:45 pm

Fascinating... Grunty thought in her primitive way. If the demons out here proved rougher and tougher than the demons in the city, who better to work for her? Plus, they already knew this area, they could help her harvest and pack away her precious cannabis until customers paid up. Such a system would save her work in the long run and let her focus on her administrative duties.
Of course that, and she found herself being kissed. Greedily she hugged him closer as the static tendril made short work of the fasteners to the man's pants, allowing her hand to wander down and caress his balls gently, rolling them about in one hand.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:59 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

Spoiler:

(65/1610)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:06 am

"Gnh... it's what I live on this plane fer..." she cooed, glad now that she'd taken the time to bathe herself. Her expression grew more feverish and she moved her leg up and down slightly, and whined, opening herself up a little bit more without thinking about it. Her hand moved carefully up his shaft, toying around with the tip as she idly wondered how he tasted.

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:17 am

Negotiations Adrian10

Spoiler:

(78/1688)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:25 am

Her purr turned into an infatuated growl with the sting of the slap. Playfully, she'd nip the wrist that held hers down, for a minute closing her eyes, hanging her tongue out, and enjoying the feeling of being entered from behind, but after a few seconds she decided that fingers weren't enough. Roughly, she'd grab his other arm and pull him down on top of her with a snarl of, "Stop playin'..."

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:44 am

Negotiations Adrian10

Spoiler:

(66/1754)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:57 am

Somehow, she missed this. There were a lot of people she'd run into in this city, but for some reason circumstances conspired to keep her out of their homes, much less their beds. Somehow or another they always escaped. Strange that this one didn't. Additionally they were outside. Her mind lacked the clarity to try to detect any demons out in the underbrush, but he must not really care about their sort if he didn't mind the fact that some might be watching... then again that might just be the chemicals making him not care. He joked for her to beg and after the nature of her kind she did, whining and pushing her rear up, offering herself and grinning in a most shameless manner.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

Spoiler:

(66/1820)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:32 pm

It nearly saddened the vixen, the fact that sampling from her own inventory so many times gave her a resistance to most of what she sold. The blush faded slowly from her cheeks. Of course, under ordinary circumstances she wouldn't need chemicals to convince her to do it like they do on the Discovery Channel, but being asked a question made her stop and think... how exactly does one beg like a human? Humans seemed to be less spontaneous about this sort of thing... there was usually some money, possessions, or dinners changing hands involved.
For several moments, she thought about that one time that human cop took her out on a date. For the demon, however, recalling a scene took 100% of her processing power, thus she simply stood there, with her hands against the wall thinking for a period of time.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

"You fucking idiot... Just do it with your words. Not your body!" he said, smirking.

Spoiler:

(58/1878)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:56 pm

With thoughts, way leads to way and soon she was imagining the man behind her taking a shower in steak sauce. The thought gave her a second wind, combined with the touch of his tongue on the back of her neck, one of her more unusual sensitive spots, and the renewed efforts of his fingers. His hands were no longer holding her down either, so with a growl she would reach behind and grab the man by his left arm, throwing him roughly onto the stone bench and straddling him, hungrily staring before kissing him wordlessly.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Negotiations Adrian10

He grunted, as she took over. His eyes closed as he kissed her back passionately. His hands roamed over her back as he held her against him, not caring who was in charge anymore. He just wanted the beautiful spirit in his arms, and to hell with anything else that might be happening around him.

(55/1933)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:36 pm

With a lustful abandon hard to attain with a sentient mind, she continued the kiss, roughly pushing her hips up against his over and over, all but bouncing back and forth. After perhaps 30 seconds of this, she began to make a strange sound. At first the noise was an almost inaudible grumble or whisper, as one might hear when the wind blows over a gravel pit, but it quickly increased to a very low whimper before finally amplifying to a full blown wail, bordering on a shriek. In other circumstances, it may have seemed that the demoness was in pain, but through such an unnerving racket she sang the ecstasy of her body as she rhythmically pounded it against the man beneath her, panting out ragged breaths between her cries.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:19 pm

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:22 pm

Negotiations Adrian10
Spoiler:
Adrian groaned through her release, his hands pawing at her breasts. He bucked his hips up to meet her own as he panted. He would have been the first to admit it had been a while but he was happy to continue going. Sitting up he pulled her against her, kissing her, holding her tightly to him. His hands slid down to her ass, lifting her and dropping her in his lap. Breaking the kiss he whispered in her ear gently.

"You're not thinking we're done yet are you?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow.

(94/2,027)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:57 pm

And as quickly as she'd started, she was done. With a final grunt and a wide yawn, she dismounted, all but ignoring the statement of the human beneath her. "Don't know about ye, but I is."
Standing up, she stretched briefly, still nude before downshifting to her small, fuzzy form, the discarded clothes returning to form her night blighted fur. Trotting off to the bed of straw, she curl up, her tail covering her nose, and closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiations   Negotiations EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down