Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Void of Spatial Thunder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Void of Spatial Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Void of Spatial Thunder   Void of Spatial Thunder EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:56 am

It was a beautiful day indeed. I hopped out of bed, panting my feet solidly on the hardwood floor. The weather channel had informed me of what was going to be a great day. I remembered back to the meeting on the Cliffside with the other two ladies. One was a succubus, and one was a human girl. She was rather attractive, but I put that out of my mind for training purposes. Lauren was the only woman for me while I was down here, even if she was a few hundred years’ two young. I pulled up a pair of white pants, and slid on a black dress shirt. I left it open, revealing the muscles that were etched across my body. Running my hand through my hair, I walked out of the bedroom that Lauren’s parents had given to me. They had been greatly hospitable since I had been here, but sometimes I figured it was only so I wouldn’t be sleeping with Lauren. I chuckled to myself and leapt off of the balcony. I landed softly on the main floor, right behind one of the maids. The noise behind her made her jump a little bit, which put me in an even better mood. She turned and greeted me before heading off to do the rest of her daily work. Twisting my body around, I walked down the hallway and into the kitchen, where I grabbed an apple. I stood there for a minute or so while eating all of it as quick as possible. As soon as it was done, I tossed it into the garbage and exited to the back patio. The sun was out, and the sky was dotted with clouds. Today was supposed to be a lot cooler than normal, making it perfect for a little bit of hard work.
I walked casually across the grass, heading towards the small wooded area. It was getting increasingly smaller with each day of training. I wondered if it would be possible to bring in large trees and rebuild a miniature forest here. Something told me that probably wouldn’t be in Laurens parents’ best interest, but then again, it was keeping me busy so I could always ask. Slowly, my body moved into the shadows of the trees, covering myself in a cool, musky air. The scent of wet foliage was a nice addition to the slightly chilled temperature. The sun was up, and rays of light broke through the trees every couple of feet. The soft dirt, reminiscent of the grass that used to be there, I had taken yesterday to remember my masters training. He was a hard one to understand sometimes, but as time went on, I slowly began to piece together what he was trying to teach me. I stood there in the shadow once again, just like I had done every day for the last few weeks, remembering the training that I had learned so long ago. This was where I would pull out all the stops, and remember one of my better techniques, the Void of Spatial Thunder.
[518]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Void of Spatial Thunder   Void of Spatial Thunder EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:46 am

It took me a few moments of standing there, visualizing the direction of my internal energy flow. I wanted to remember what my master had taught me. Void of Spatial Thunder was a necessary technique for close combat fighting. I had always learned better while in combat and under pressure, so training in this form wasn’t really doing it for me. Slowly, my eyes closed to visualize the purification of my internal energy just a little bit further. I knew there had to still be something missing. I thought back to what I had learned. The basic foundation of using any form of lightning was to separate the positive and negative parts of your own personal energy. By inhaling deeply, you could split the negative part of your energy into your left hand, and then take a short breath to push the positive charge into your right. When you have both of them in one fist, you get the lightning punch. Lightning punch was when you forced both charges into each other to create a large bolt, which can paralyze a user if hit enough times. By reversing this and using their own energy, you only have to use the negative part. Forcing the negative charge into an enemy’s positive charge will disrupt their own internal energy, rendering their ability to use energy useless for some time. It truly was a dogfight tactic, but that was what I did the best in.
I had the lightning fist, I had the thunder break, now all I needed for the first stage was Void of Spatial Thunder. I had to think back for a minute to remember what exactly this technique was. I stood there with my arms crossed for a moment before it hit me. I released a light laugh while slowly spreading my legs to a little past shoulder width. My left arm raised in front of me as I took a deep breath. Taking a hold of my internal energy, I slowly began to pull the negative charge out of it. This was the foundation of the technique. With a quick, short breath, I jerked the positive to the opposite direction. Moving them down my arms, I shot forward at full speed towards the first tree that I saw. Grabbing a hold of two different limbs on opposite sides, I forced the negative and positive into the wood, using it as a way to complete the charged circuit through my body and its surface. The electricity sizzled, and I could feel me left and right hand exchanging charges as I stood there, silently and smiling. The Void of Spatial thunder was a technique that was used to paralyze an enemy by running an entire current through their body. It was a mastery for dog fights and close combat fighting. I withdrew my arms from it, lowering them to give my fingers a breath. They were tingly from working on this one. It was really good that I had remembered how to do this finally. Now I had to get it back to where it used to be. [518 / 1036]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Void of Spatial Thunder   Void of Spatial Thunder EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:06 am

I backed up for a moment and turned around for a moment. There was still another way to use Thunder Break. I had completely forgotten about it. The entire way of lightning was based around fluctuating energy. If anything had a positive or negative charge, then you could use it for your lightning. I had learned that one the hard way. I closed my eyes and sat down, leaning against the tree that I had just sizzled. With my eyes shut, I folded my legs and relaxed, getting my breathing to a continuous, stable state. I could once again see my master, the former Lightning Tiger looking at me, or rather down at me. He was yelling about me being lazy and cutting corners once again, just like he did every day. I could see him standing there above me, and the others in front of us. There were at least twenty warriors from the earth. They had come to take my master, and went after me first. I didn’t have the strength to take care of any of them with my weakness.
“Sanzon.. pay attention.”
“Wha? Master.. there are so many of them..”
“Lightning Tiger! You have gone on long enough. The successor of your heavenly style has sworn allegiance to the Heavenly riches successor for over 400 years! You are not allowed to betray that oath!”
“and why should we recognize you as the master? Without the masters of the five elements, you are nothing. The reason they split the elemental power up was to give you a type of check and balance..”

I opened my eyes for a moment to relax. I had been there during the battle. I could see it as if it were plain as the daylight. The sun was beginning to enter its apex, must be noon. Lunch time was all that I could think about, but it would have to wait. I closed my eyes again, ready to look at my master. The only thing I had left of him were memories.
The lady who was speaking stepped back, and my master fell to his knee. He stood up, slowly, but breathing heavily. He had been hit with something that I couldn’t see.
“The void type of combat that I use can spread my energy directly into your body. This fight is over. Seize him.”
The men rushed forward as my master stood to his full height. Drawing his body into the ground, his fist slammed into it. A blue flash came from underneath the first wave of her soldiers. Their bodies sizzled under the electric power before falling to the ground. I sat at the edge of the steps, holding the wound that she had given me. Did she know that I was his heir, and the apprentice of my master? At this point, it was like watching the gods in combat with each other, and it was not enjoyable at all. I had more fear in me than anything else.
“Thunder Roar..”
[502 / 1538]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Void of Spatial Thunder   Void of Spatial Thunder EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:17 am

I could smell burnt flesh from the electricity. My master wasn’t about to hold anything back right here. He was at war, and wasn’t going to stand down before this lady. He had explained to me earlier that there were five elemental paths of upper spirits, and then the heavens riches type. She was the one that would lead all five of the masters when she called them to war. Unfortunately, she had decided to turn her sights to the human world, and three of the masters, including my own, had told her to fuck off. I simply laid there on the steps of his temple, watching as he stood before them. Even though he was wounded on the inside, he wasn’t nearly injured enough to be captured.
“Get her out of here!”
“Assimilate your energy with the surrounding energy and balance the light and darkness around the point. .
“Impossible! Spatial Void type is only for the successor of knowledge of Heavens riches!! You! You cant do it!!!!!”
My master smiled, looking forward at her for a moment. His right arm shot up to the sky. I followed it carefully. Would he actually be able to use an ability of the heavens class? I stared at awe as he spoke one more time.
“Heavens Void.. Lightning Brand.”

Her scream pierced my ears as she erupted in electricity. I had never seen a bolt from anywhere strike her. It was later explained to me that he had channeled his energy from one point to another, erupting an entire bolt of lightning from inside of her through the use of sacred void energy. I simply watched as her clothes were burned from her body, revealing her half naked form, unconscious from the massive bolt fall to the ground. The other one came to her side to try to pick her up.
“Protect the Successor at all costs! Capture Lightning tiger!”
His eyes darted, and my master was standing before him. The rest of their little group of soldiers fell to the ground, crackling with electricity.
“watch your words Earth Beast.. even a subordinate must value his own life. You chose your path, we chose ours. Get her out of here before I decide to get serious.”
He brought his hand up to his face, striking it across his lip to remove a light gleam of red liquid. Whatever she had done to my master had damaged his organs. It was this underhanded tactic that had caused him to die in battle later on.
I would never forgive her for what she did, and when I found her on this realm, I would make sure to give her a warm welcome. I could vaguely remember what he told me that day. He had said something about the level of energy being consistent with the level of your breathing. He had never once lost his breath, or raised his voice during that entire battle. He had defeated over twenty men, the successor of heavens void energy, and put another master in fear. Was my master really someone that scary and powerful? Oh yea, he was. I yawned lightly. Break time was over, and now it was time to grab some much needed lunch, then return to my practice. [545 / 2083]

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Void of Spatial Thunder   Void of Spatial Thunder EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:36 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Void of Spatial Thunder   Void of Spatial Thunder Empty

Back to top Go down

Void of Spatial Thunder
Page 1 of 1